Speaker 1: It's nine agin with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: What has happened?
Speaker 3: Season?
Speaker 2: How could you let this happen one week?
Speaker 3: I mean, Brandon's an ass? What happened?
Speaker 4: I don't mind it.
Speaker 5: The season is so boring that I don't even mind that happening.
Speaker 2: Even it was boring. Oh, you're right. I was just like, like, the pace is so slow, But that's not what I'm talking about. I was, Yeah, nobody's such a Brandon being a big gig. That is not cool that they had Brandon the main character do that. Nope, nope, nope, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: I agree not cool.
Speaker 5: Brandon wouldn't do that, but he didn't realize how bad it would feel.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's like, oh so that makes it okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it felt better, he'd probably do it again.
Speaker 4: He means he gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: I don't because what I remember is that soon you find out and there's a breakup.
Speaker 3: Sorry to ruin it.
Speaker 2: That's what I remember, Pad. That is really sad or deserved.
Speaker 4: It's wade a breakup, like a final breakup.
Speaker 1: Like oh no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: Oh. We have a very special synopsis. No, apparently it's very very special.
Speaker 4: What's happening with the synopsis?
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see hold on season eight, episode fourteen, Santa Nos, Why is it Christmas? By the way? Air December seventeenth, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 5: Synopsis on the season of nine oh two and oh, episode fourteen gave to it really is the song?
Speaker 3: It is a song I warned.
Speaker 2: You on the Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: On the eighth season of nine oh two and oh, episode fourteen, gave to me one cheating boyfriend, Ben's horrible parents, more sexual harassment. No, it's Christmaster for Donna's disappointment, not dresses, Santa Kelly's get from MSD's perfect present, and Carly's sons playing in his new tree.
Speaker 2: Whoo. That was like on fast speed. Charles Corrall directed this little ditty and it was written by Laura Laurie McCarthy, who was.
Speaker 4: Our staff writer, so she should have known us very well, right, But yeah, it just.
Speaker 2: Felt so slow. And you guys, I was watching it. I was watching it on one point two five and then one point five oh, and it still felt slow.
Speaker 4: I did that as well.
Speaker 3: I had to.
Speaker 2: I just finished watching it, like moments.
Speaker 3: Ago it all. You have to watch it real. At least it's it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: No. I literally didn't have time to watch it on regular speed, but I got all the things.
Speaker 4: Oh Jen, please do not watch it back.
Speaker 3: I cannot watch things and speed it up. It gives me.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I'm a pretty good at it myself. But because because here's the deal, I had to watch two episodes. I had to watch the one from last week that I because I started to watch this one and I was like, what the heck, why is them in their kitchen? I did, so I had to go back and see the whole episode. So that was in like one five and I just I did one two five for this one.
Speaker 1: One time I accidentally hit that button. I thought something was wrong with my brain. So ever since then, I was like, oh never, I can never do that. Wait, so do we start talking about Brandon first?
Speaker 4: Like what do we do?
Speaker 2: Why not to?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Really bad and really bad with.
Speaker 2: This sort of scoundrel.
Speaker 3: With the love making scene.
Speaker 4: That's where I was just like, there was going up and it made me sick. I thought it was a dream.
Speaker 2: Wait, there was going up and down. I didn't notice that.
Speaker 3: On one point wouldn't. It was like a whole Yes, Tori's right, there was going up and down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just filming.
Speaker 2: Why start graphic with the with the love too? They don't even do that with Brandon and Kelly are like Donna.
Speaker 3: It was like, great, yeah, more adult.
Speaker 1: They're trying to make it so sexy seedy, but it's like not, it's just yucky. Yeah, and it's so tropy with her grabbing him under the table, I'm just ah, that's.
Speaker 2: Trophy's so tropy. I mean she says that why are they having this conversation too? Right at the top where Kelly is telling her about the doctor sexually harassing her, and she says, uh, all men are pigs basically the they all have the pictures.
Speaker 4: It's just like, but is d in a.
Speaker 2: She's not a girl's girl, she's a liar and she wants Brandon, Like I didn't see that coming in Like, what when did she he decides she really wanted brand or is this all for her article, for her writing.
Speaker 1: I think it's that she just wants to conquer him and then she's gonna leave him.
Speaker 5: Be Really, you don't think she's starting to feel for him. I think I don't know why. I think they have no chemistry. As sexy as she is, I feel like Brandon and I have no chemistry. Well, he should understand as sexy, I mean, as sexy as she is supposed to be.
Speaker 4: I feel like she's not very sexual. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: In some weird way?
Speaker 1: This is making me want to ask you guys a really crazy question. Other than Jenny Slash Kelly, who do you think Brandon had chemistry with Emily?
Speaker 3: That's a great question, thank you. M hmm, Like, because we all know Susan not true.
Speaker 4: Brandon doesn't have sexual chemistry with.
Speaker 3: That young girl from vacation? Not really?
Speaker 2: What about the ice skater that was good? Are you sure if you really think about it other than you I remember that girl?
Speaker 3: I think didn't because wasn't that Gabrielle on War Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's good. I don't know if I I don't know if I know anybody other than her.
Speaker 4: I know, that's a great question.
Speaker 1: Total sidebar tangent. Just this is the biggest pivot on the planet. Rebecca Gayheart is beautiful, beauty.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's always been.
Speaker 1: I just saw the picture of her with her beautiful daughters. Well, they went to something like she's beautiful anyway.
Speaker 2: Yes, she has always been beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have loved to see that go longer. I'm just saying, yeah, do you know what I mean? Like, yeah, we have certain things that go on and on and on and on and on.
Speaker 2: When you say that, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: The storyline and Tony on the show?
Speaker 4: And yeah, I mean if Aluke wasn't leaving, I know, I day it was all because of that bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird how I'm just thinking of the show and or he.
Speaker 4: Could have left and left her like she should have stayed on the show, make.
Speaker 3: Her a character.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Like for some reason, what I'm thinking more is like nine O two one oh as a whole as we're getting into sort of the crappier seasons, Like, let's tell the truth, there's so.
Speaker 3: Many things that I would have loved more of. I don't think I don't.
Speaker 2: Think the right word is crappier. I'm gonna stop you right there.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I know, I got like gonna just for a second. I don't think you guys, if you're if you're saying crappy or you're insinuating or stating actually that we've already been crap.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 2: Do you think we've already been crap?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't. In fact, I think this is sharky. Jump the sharky. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I think fans not to disagree, but yeah, just want to clarify that.
Speaker 3: Good point. You make a great point.
Speaker 4: I think we come back though, in ten.
Speaker 3: I think in ten you come back.
Speaker 2: Oh god, we have a whole season and a half.
Speaker 4: But we don't know me will love it.
Speaker 2: Maybe we will, because guess what, we've never watched it.
Speaker 3: So what do you think about Brandon just cheating on you?
Speaker 2: I'm aggressive, not a kiss, no going out of his way cheat you. I think it's terrible and I think it really made me angry watching it, and then it tapped into like some serious psychological issues I've had my whole life, Like being in those love triangles was really hard on young women and they kept doing it, like to be acting those feelings and then to find out you've been betrayed.
Speaker 3: You know, the shoe is filled with triangles just all the time.
Speaker 2: That's a tripe, that's that's a trope.
Speaker 5: That young women on sitcoms don't have to endure what young women on dramas do well on our drama, I.
Speaker 3: Guess, I mean even Tori. Donna's always in a triangle, Brian, I am sorry David cheated on her and does that. And the Valerie it's more of a square.
Speaker 1: But the Valerie David, Donna Noah thing is so triangularly in a way.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's weird they are any different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, it triggered a little something inside me. Gotta be honest.
Speaker 3: I don't blame you.
Speaker 2: I've spent years trying to avoid that, not feel those feelings.
Speaker 3: It is a little Yeah, I don't. I don't love it, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't understand what David and Donna and Noah and Valerie are doing.
Speaker 4: So I can't stand that storyline.
Speaker 2: David and Valerie are convincing you guys to that there are a couple, so that you too will get jealous and break up with each other. Non, okay? Is it working? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all?
Speaker 3: Am I the only one? Though? I like Noah and Donna.
Speaker 2: They grey together.
Speaker 3: I totally like them.
Speaker 1: I'm like and I frankly think I like David right, because David's like a real hero in Yeah, the guy, the young boy.
Speaker 2: Was so cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just he was really good in those scenes, really.
Speaker 1: Good in those scenes, and that one aggressive scene that really could have been laughable, and yet he and I don't mean.
Speaker 2: That nobody grabbed the kid's face.
Speaker 3: It could have been so bad, and it was actually really good.
Speaker 4: I was like, when I saw him grab that face, I was like, ouch, that was a little rough.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. It could have been very off, and yet he pulled it up. He did it.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 2: I feel like we all should have received some sort of award for making Sorry to say it, at times, bad writing good.
Speaker 3: I'm going to agree with you because I'm going to be a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the times the writing is, as you're seeing, inconsistent, it's out of character, it's a little bit not the words a teen would say. And then I'm not speaking about all the time I'm speaking about sometimes I'm speaking on this whole idea like which writer or what. But there I feel like we've all, really, we all really worked so hard to make even uncomfortable dialogue or dialogue that didn't seem true our characters work.
Speaker 1: Your point is proven in the scene at the weird party for the weird creepy doctor, because that was not well done, Like the doctor is never going to grab you at the party, pull you in a room kiss he did his wife there, but he did disgusting. But your acting, and I say Jason's made.
Speaker 4: It not so ringy yea, yeah, yeah, your speech was so good.
Speaker 3: And sort of like get me out of here.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassed, Like it was like, Okay, I'm believing this because of you and Jason.
Speaker 3: The doctor is it's so dumb.
Speaker 4: Do you think Brandon should have gone up to him though I thought Kelly, I.
Speaker 3: Thought he was gonna punch him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then at the same time, he's a backstabber two timer, so I don't care what he's going I don't care what he does.
Speaker 4: I want to thought he was gonna fight him.
Speaker 3: I thought he was gonna punch that.
Speaker 5: It would have been a very inappropriate I know, and he took your request to heart, but that you were embarrassed, but gosh, like a man like kisses your girlfriend corners.
Speaker 2: Her, he didn't really have a leg to stand on. I'm gonna be honest and morally he was like Brandon yeah, I just did that, so yeah, I guess yeah kind of man am I to stand up for her?
Speaker 3: I just cheated on. It's like, isn't it Christmas?
Speaker 4: Also?
Speaker 3: All this at Christmas?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems like.
Speaker 2: Christmas was It wasn't real. It didn't feel like Christmas.
Speaker 3: And it's my birthday, I know, and we don't even really mention that.
Speaker 4: No, so seasons they just don't. Really.
Speaker 1: It's so weird because I thought that was going to come up with Noah, that you're like gonna you were gonna say sort of like and it's my birthday, but then it was just like no, right, really weird, very odd.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe this writer didn't know that it was Donald's birthday from past seasons.
Speaker 1: But Brandon coming home from the like totally sleeping with the person that works for him. Also, let's let's not gloss over. She works for him and then has the gifts and he's like, oh out the mall like it's just like ugh.
Speaker 5: Gross, and you and you say the word cheat. Can we cheat and open them? I know it's two days, it's two days.
Speaker 2: Were shadowing just I think that we will definitely see how this rolls out. I was expecting something to happen in this episode, but hopefully it'll be in the.
Speaker 3: Next does come out. Yes, I don't know. I can't remember the exact you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like reveal it. I feel like it's going to be so that watch was meant for Brandon from the Ready Emma he was that was from her to him, and then Kelly just grabs it off the counters like, I want to open this one, right.
Speaker 3: So that's going to be that I've missed that what is engraved? What if it's mean when she says I got you this? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Kelly opens it at the end and it is like, I love it. It's just what I wanted to Oh my gosh. Yeah. I feel like that's going to be a clue.
Speaker 1: And then if we may pivot to a storyline that makes no sense and has no connection basically whatsoever what Steven Hillary Swank and the whole Santa crisis and then the suddenly there's a treehouse built like it's all in the in the Walsh's yard. It's not even their yard, doesn't even live like it's just like what I'm.
Speaker 5: Just glossed over the stripper Santa and yeah, we'll get to that too. Wait, if we're finishing up the David Valerie storyline, what about the scene with Valerie and the kid and Rob Rob in the front yard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, weird for for those two characters kind of don't even know each other.
Speaker 5: But like this was their one moment to make Valerie like redeem her was this scene and she was really good in it. Tifany was great, but it just felt so out of character for Valerie, Like it's all very.
Speaker 3: Hodge podgy, hodge podgy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then of course the worst dad on the plant. It truly a terrible father comes around in the last three seconds.
Speaker 3: Like what that was weird too.
Speaker 4: It's called primetime TV.
Speaker 2: People gotta wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Yep. Just a terrible person, but now totally fine.
Speaker 4: Hugs. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really did like that kid though, we too, even on fast forward.
Speaker 4: He was likable.
Speaker 1: It's just so random. Also, all I want to do is know where that car wash is? Is that the car washing or bank on Riverside?
Speaker 2: Where is that car wash on Van Eyes or Van Eys Boulevard?
Speaker 3: It is okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: It was right down the street right tour from our studios near Ventura, is it. No, it's like no, it's between the freeway and our studio, so that would be like right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like, of all the gin joints, why did they decide to have them work in a car why a car wash?
Speaker 3: Weird? Remember when he was like folding clothes at the fake gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this it's just him like really, you know, in the work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cauna CaCu nation, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: You don't say so, you're saying wait, wait, we have to go back. Another thing about Donna. No, David and val Now they're really a couple.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Correct, they like kissed.
Speaker 2: They're back together for real.
Speaker 4: But I know what that means that she's leaving soon. Correct?
Speaker 2: No, what No, valeriees leave for me?
Speaker 4: Not two years now, two years.
Speaker 3: She doesn't leave till season ten.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, are you guys kidding me?
Speaker 4: She leaves left back? Oh?
Speaker 3: Am I messing this up?
Speaker 4: Probably not, somebody check. I mean she's definitely at the wedding.
Speaker 2: Where did she go?
Speaker 3: She left for part of season ten?
Speaker 2: I thought there did she go?
Speaker 4: What happened? Idea? I see it on TikTok the scene this.
Speaker 2: Foul leaves the show.
Speaker 1: When Dylan comes back if I remember, Yeah, I'm just like waiting for Dylan to come back.
Speaker 3: Please hurry up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be nice.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be nice.
Speaker 2: He needs to come back now when Kelly, when Kelly finds out the brand and cheated on her.
Speaker 1: Also, not to totally take a pivot, but I want so badly for Ryan seacrest episode, because Jenny is gonna be on with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: I want them to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't.
Speaker 4: He talks about it anytime.
Speaker 3: He's like a show host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a game show he was.
Speaker 4: He was in scenes with me, not you.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, but your joke anytime shows, so bring it up, bring it up.
Speaker 4: He loves to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so full circle because he is a game show host.
Speaker 3: Now I'm saying, it's like amazing.
Speaker 1: And he was a game show host. Then he started his career as a game show host.
Speaker 2: Too. Three is game show on American Idol.
Speaker 1: His care is on a game show with a monkey and a game show called Click, a teen game show.
Speaker 2: Wait, there was a game show with a monkey.
Speaker 1: I'm ninety nine percent sure it was a game show. He definitely, Yeah, he's on a game show and his co host was a monkey.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would never fly these days.
Speaker 1: Sorry to ruin season ten, guys, it's coming so valery is she leaves in season nine and then she comes back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, curious finale, yep, yep for the wedding.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, there's so much.
Speaker 1: We're just doing the whole show, real past, We're like, and then comes back and she's divorced.
Speaker 4: It's happened. That already happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or do they already get separated? I don't think they're separated.
Speaker 2: In Oh, they she already came back.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, No, she comes back again though, and she separated. I thought the time she came back already they're still fine.
Speaker 2: This is not good. You guys, we are confusing.
Speaker 3: Twenty first but anyway, I know you really are keep going.
Speaker 2: You think they're confused. I'm confused.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about Santa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is what is throwing me.
Speaker 1: I see no indications of Hillary Swank's character not working anymore. So it's kind of weird to me that suddenly she's just gonna be you know, fired.
Speaker 2: Oh she gets fired? Yeah, Oh my god, why are you talking about what hasn't happened.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows this Tory no from the show.
Speaker 4: I believe she was only in we have like two more. It's got to be over soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's what's like weird for me is that I would thought that I would not be liking her character.
Speaker 2: But I know, but you like her.
Speaker 3: I like her a lot. Yeah, I'm like, she's great.
Speaker 2: Now they're they're picking up some speed those two together, Like, I feel like there's a little bit more chemistry there.
Speaker 4: I was going to ask that you do you feel like Steve and Carly have chemistry?
Speaker 2: Though I do, it's built, it's been building.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like Ian felt like they had chemistry? I don't know. We'd have to ask them, call them up.
Speaker 3: I actually do.
Speaker 1: I actually, in watching it now, don't know why we all didn't like them together when I watched it before.
Speaker 2: Well maybe you just weren't interested in a mom and a kid's storyline because when you were younger, and you're like, I don't care about this.
Speaker 1: Because now I actually think there's kind of some layers to it. It's kind of interesting to watch them. It's hodgepodgy and random. It's kind of interesting, right, No, Tori, tell the truth. I feel like I guess because I.
Speaker 4: It's hard for me. I'm not sure they have chemistry. And maybe it's because I know stuff.
Speaker 3: That's fair. Fair tell us?
Speaker 4: What do you know?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's not my story to tell.
Speaker 3: But you did tell us you would tell us. I will tell you the.
Speaker 5: Story when't because it happened with me when Hillary was left and she came into my dressing room because you know me, I was fronts with everyone, So she came into my dressing room and we had a conversation which I will tell on her final episode.
Speaker 3: I will tell how many more? Lorraine?
Speaker 1: Can you tell us how many more? I mean, I think she only has two more if I'm being honest. I feel like, and it's a very quick exit, if somebody can just look up how many more she has, because I feel like they really getting their relationship going strong.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, it's not a spoiler.
Speaker 1: She suddenly just leaves to go live with her mom something like that, like either next week or the week after. And what's weird for me is like I don't remember them having sort of like the relationship being as sort of serious as it is. I mean, we're building a treehouse in the Walsh's yard for the kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they do. They seem like they're settling down, like, yeah, they're going to be a family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: So it's weird a three more episode, sorry too, I thought it was doing got three more?
Speaker 3: So three weeks till we hear Tory's story?
Speaker 2: Did we ever see what Steve gave?
Speaker 3: Uh So, I don't think we do really for Christmas? This is all the gift I need.
Speaker 2: That is not true.
Speaker 5: It's I feel like they're starting to put them in a situation, which they did with Andrea, which was kind of speeding up life when everyone else was kind of not single but having fun, and it kind of makes the storyline a little boring.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Like Andrea got pregnant, she and then all of a sudden it was like she was different from the group.
Speaker 3: Mmmmm.
Speaker 4: So I feel like Steve likes to have fun and crazy storylines.
Speaker 3: To take hot take, but I like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If he's like really settled down in this family storyline in season eight and the show's still going, it's kind of.
Speaker 3: I like what you're saying, He's not the Steve that we know, Steve, that's growing up though.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 5: I happy with that that but maybe for the producers and writers there was nowhere to go for I don't know, well.
Speaker 2: We know things. This a change in because apparently, uh okay, so Fatima Lowe is is that who person plays the secretary or the I don't know assistant at the newspaper.
Speaker 3: Right right, right right, she's sort of the she sort of runs the business.
Speaker 4: Of the paper.
Speaker 2: Right, this is our last episode, so she's gone. She elopes. Apparently this is I'm getting some insider information. So she just got elopes. And then Lindsay Price, who plays the gorgeous character of Janet yep so Sna takes her place at the Beverly Beat. Is it called the Beverly Beat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yes, So this is all making sense.
Speaker 1: So what's happening is I think behind the scenes, they obviously are writing out Hillary Swank and they're figuring out, Okay, how are we gonna get how are we going to get this sort of triangle going.
Speaker 2: Maybe Hillary's gonna want to move to Arizona to be with her mom. That is what she does.
Speaker 4: That's much triangler you were referring to.
Speaker 1: Now I'm saying they're sort of bringing in Lindsay and getting rid of Hillary.
Speaker 3: So it's and then Steve falls for Lindsay.
Speaker 4: That was not the initial plan though they were going to bring Lindsay in anyway.
Speaker 5: Lindsay was just coming in. Jen, You're gonna have to help me out with this one because we did a lot of behind the scenes. We loved Lindsay, right, they just had Lindsay in as a.
Speaker 4: Guest star Rachen.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know that, so originally try to remember so or or we should try to find out so there because I thought they were bringing Lindsay in as the new love interest for Steve.
Speaker 5: No, oh wow, Okay, I'm not sure why Fatima was out and in, but Lindsay was initially brought in just.
Speaker 4: To work there.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting?
Speaker 1: How many what's the real life name for the woman who sleeps with Brandon?
Speaker 4: Angel Boris now Angel Boris read mm.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy character. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: The character's like got all kinds of like I don't I kind of like her, but I also don't to her. There's something about her that I'm like, you're kind of a baller, Like I love your hair and your fashion, but her baller because she's sort of feisty in her career and she's kind of like, I'm gonna write my story however I want to write it. So there's things I like about her, and she's kind of like no nonsense, like, yeah, I'm a very wanted writer, meaning everybody wants me. But yes, all I'm gonna write. You know, she's very like got control of her career. But then she's also terrible.
Speaker 5: Now, Amy, you said it or did a fan tell me this? There is a boiling of something.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I did not say because I don't remember, but someone say that.
Speaker 5: Okay, so someone DM me yes and said, you're correct, there is a boiling of something. So she does go nutso right, like a fatal attraction thing.
Speaker 4: Gent she puts a rabbit in the pot.
Speaker 1: I think we've already seen that too. We've already done that well in the original day. But then also somebody else got.
Speaker 4: A little Kenny and Valerie, Valerie got.
Speaker 3: A look what I could do well.
Speaker 1: And then we also had the guy that held you hostage? Remember the guy that was which one of us?
Speaker 4: Are you looking at you?
Speaker 3: You mean me?
Speaker 2: In the in the in the news station, the newsroom.
Speaker 4: That one and and oh and Garrett.
Speaker 3: I have a flag on this play too, though.
Speaker 1: Okay, the thing one thing that actually really jarred me in this episode, and it's such a little thing, but.
Speaker 3: When Kelly is talking.
Speaker 1: To the woman at the doctor's office, right, I feel like, for a first job out of.
Speaker 3: College, you've got a lot of power at this doctor's office and you're running. It's like it's you. You're like vice president of the doctor's office.
Speaker 2: And I was like, how does she get that high position?
Speaker 3: That's what I was wondering too. It's like very like and you're assertive. It's all positives. But for somebody who just graduated, I was like, this feels weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they wouldn't do it do it that way?
Speaker 1: On er. I know how to address an envelope and I went to good college and I had a good job.
Speaker 3: And I was like, where does the how do I do this?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Where does this memo go? Like I was not running the TV station?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they write, I think it's you know what it is, it's the haird it's the hairdo that They saw that hairdo walk in the office and they were like, this is a lady that knows how to run things. Anybody that would cut their hair like that it was must be bossed.
Speaker 1: And also, what did you think of because this was quite complicated the conversation where you do tell the woman in charge what has occurred and she sort of has the talk with you, Well, think about this seriously because if you.
Speaker 3: Actually report this, it's going to be on your file. By the way, all like bullshit. I don't know how to say that.
Speaker 1: But really, first of all, you don't have a when you apply for other jobs, like no one can see your personal file from your job before.
Speaker 3: But whatever, I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Guess if there was a litigation maybe, but like, what did you think of her saying like, now, think about this seriously? This could impact your future jobs and then you back down. I mean, this is the hard question of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know because I feel like if I were writing that, I probably would have Kelly will will do what she needs to do. That's right, I agree with you, but I don't know what happens.
Speaker 4: Will she eventually do what's in her own Suzzy?
Speaker 1: But I actually thought the hypocrisy of Kelly giving the speech that's not Kelly.
Speaker 3: Kelly wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 1: I don't know that Kelly would have said publicly this guy's a bad dude. But you definitely would have said, I cannot speak on this person's behalf.
Speaker 3: Find someone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a little bit of like, these characters are not behaving how they would behave.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: People make the argument about Brandon that Brandon does behave this way because of the incident when you were in the fire.
Speaker 3: And he's with Emily, so there he made that argument.
Speaker 2: He's he's a cheater a little bit wow, So right.
Speaker 1: But I don't know Kelly, to me would not have stood up there and said that speech about this guy who is clearly sexually harassing her just my two sons.
Speaker 5: But Laurie worked really hard on writing that speech and it was good, so Kelly needed the speech.
Speaker 4: I was good, No, you're right, she was right, like, yes.
Speaker 3: But I don't think I think that. Yeah. I feel like Kelly would have been like, yeah, I'm absolutely not doing that.
Speaker 4: This guy's I thought for sure in the middle of it you were going to say something.
Speaker 2: I did too.
Speaker 4: I was so nervous for Kelly. I was like, she's going to do it. I know she's going to do it and.
Speaker 3: The wife being there and did did you guys all get the vibe? The wife knows, no, exactly knows. I get that.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're right, really.
Speaker 5: She knows, but she looks the other way. But who's the woman that runs everything? Like I feel like it happened to her before.
Speaker 4: Too, like oh.
Speaker 2: No, maybe maybe she's projecting what happened to her and telling Kelly don't do it because maybe it's hard. I don't know who knows.
Speaker 1: It's also giving, as the kids say, giving a little bit of the creepy guy that worked with mister Walsh that then had the affair with Valerie Kenny Kenny, thank you, even though totally different, kind of looks like yes, and a hint regurgitated like.
Speaker 5: I don't find this guy attractive at all. Something about him really nerves me.
Speaker 3: Oh I think he looks creepy. Yeah, he's creeps a little hotter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's like? What what about his face? You don't like?
Speaker 3: I think it's like his.
Speaker 4: Nose or something.
Speaker 3: A little horror ish. No, it's she feels like his face. He feel sorry, he feels scarier than Kenny.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's changed by that.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm sure he's very handsome now he was younger though, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He feels scary.
Speaker 2: I I kind of thought he was cute, what yeah, until he started doing the things he's doing.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe I haven't.
Speaker 3: Oh I never thought he was cute.
Speaker 4: Oh he's like really thin limps.
Speaker 3: I just think he's a little mean, a bit mean.
Speaker 2: He's got that God complex. Yeah, doctor thing mean, But.
Speaker 4: It's a choice. He could have played a little more likable in moments.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 5: I think he's yeah, he's there's like nothing. It's very night time, so it's very melrose.
Speaker 2: Place, you know, very yeah, soapy?
Speaker 4: Yeah was daytimes?
Speaker 2: Dope? Did he have like a soap background?
Speaker 4: I wonder what's his name again?
Speaker 2: Doctor No?
Speaker 3: I can't wait for doctor creepy go away, doctor thin lips. You know what I would say? This is again a hot take. There's nothing fun happening.
Speaker 4: There's nothing fun.
Speaker 3: It's Christmas?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: And it was not fun.
Speaker 1: There's a stripper in a Santa suit, that's for sure, but overall dark storyline right.
Speaker 3: For the Santa things kind of rough, Like you're right, there two.
Speaker 1: Brian's storyline super dark, Kelly's storyline is super super dark.
Speaker 3: And Brandon's is soapy.
Speaker 5: So it's not to me dark. It's just like very cheety. It's really dark for Christmas. Yeah, well, they said we were the prelude to euphoria.
Speaker 4: So you're welcome, y'all. It's true.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, I don't know what to give this. I do, actually, no, I have a number in my body.
Speaker 2: What do you okay, what do you want to go first? What's your number?
Speaker 4: Six? Too?
Speaker 2: All right? You know what triple six is?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, you take it back right now.
Speaker 3: I don't think we should do that. I don't think we should do that. It's bad six point two because.
Speaker 4: It's still a six sixty six though in any decimal range.
Speaker 3: I can't give it a seven. No, you just can't. It's not a five either. No, six is the number that gave me like a heart. I'll go ball to the wall.
Speaker 4: Give it a five.
Speaker 5: There now we're okay. Although six, five, six, I do like Noah, you really like no. You said that every episode you have.
Speaker 3: I really am liking him.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Talk to me, talk to me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he's boring. I think he's boring. I mean, it's not his fault, his character's boring. I don't know, there's something.
Speaker 4: Just so boring.
Speaker 3: The character or I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't hate him at all. I sort of quite like him. I'd say he's probably my favorite right now.
Speaker 3: I know, right now she goes of of the guys.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying of you guys, but I'm saying of the guys. If somebody was like, who do you want to kiss, I'd be like, Noah, Wow, yeah, Iron not I.
Speaker 4: She's way over Iron. At this point, was like the first two seasons.
Speaker 2: Wow you Jason.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously I love Jason, but he's just so he's so such a bad dude in this.
Speaker 2: What about Brian?
Speaker 1: He's pretty kissaball Brian. But no, it's Noah for me. No one cares what I say, but people at home think for yourselves, is it Noah?
Speaker 2: At this point, we have no other choice.
Speaker 1: He's sort of the broody one. He's sort of hot. Yeah, he's definitely sexy. He's not an ass.
Speaker 3: He's not cheating. He's not an ass. He keeps doing good for everybody. He's not cheating money.
Speaker 2: He cheats.
Speaker 4: No on Donna, when's the slap happening. I'm waiting for that slap.
Speaker 2: Valerie already slapped him. Somebody else is slapping him, you.
Speaker 4: Know, Valerie Donna.
Speaker 3: I also like the boat decor. Yeah, his very expensive boat he paid cash for.
Speaker 2: I believe Donna made it look so festive.
Speaker 3: Really cute. I like everything about him. I'm sorry right now I like him.
Speaker 5: Okay, well you can let's see or not that's an appropriate name for the next episode, Ready or Not?
Speaker 2: Ready or Not Here I come because Ready or.
Speaker 4: Not too is out in theaters right now. You're coming out.
Speaker 3: True start crazy Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's at least something worked in this episode, right it's the title.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, just felt weird that it was Christmas, totally very odd. I got no Christmas feels, no except for like.
Speaker 1: Maybe the little bit with the kid and seeing Nat and thinking it's Santa.
Speaker 2: That was cute, you guys, that was Nat actually did look like Santa.
Speaker 4: He really love to see them.
Speaker 2: Wait. Okay, so yeah, Ready or Not is next week, Season eight, episode fifteen. I think it's gotta be better than this one. We said that last week, but you know, I still believe in the show.
Speaker 3: I you too. Of course, of the Belie Worse Forever, everyone's.
Speaker 5: Just having a moment with the storylines the characters, and then they're going to come.
Speaker 2: Out of it, right, Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: Fine,