Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and Jack Katie and he.
Speaker 3: Armsronged from Studio C see Senior.
Speaker 2: It's friya from.
Speaker 1: A dilly lit room people in the fowls of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. And today we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 2: You know, I was going to go with a hurricane and the Menendez brothers according to the mainstream media. But our general manager last minute changed John Bolton apparently. How come I'll tell you about that in a minute. Well, the FBI has raided his home part of an investigation in a handling of classified records. The thorn in Trump's side, John Bolton? Is this lawfair? Jack? Is it a legitimate investigation into the Russia Gate hoax?
Speaker 1: So your first thing about the Mennendez brothers in a hurricane?
Speaker 2: What was your you? You you were implying something? I think there? Oh? Yes, Indeed, as I scan the evening news, is partly just to amuse myself because they're practically useless. Uh. Their emphasis on whether and personalities is unmistake well, here's the here's the problem.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about this as we are in the media business and we have to fill four hours with content of some sort every single time. And usually when I'm coming to work, I'm thinking, you know, what's the most interesting thing happening today? And some days like today, none of the big things that are being covered by the regular media are really grabbing me and reminding it should remind all of us that just because the evening newscast is a how a half hour long, or you know, Jake Tapper's show on CNN is an Now, that doesn't mean there's an hour's worth of interesting news.
Speaker 2: Out there every day. No, No, I mean that doesn't. These pinheads certainly can't supply any analysis worth hearing either, right, And it doesn't. It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: And uh, luckily we have a sort of show and uh, and the way we do things that we don't we don't have to talk about the news of the day, but a lot of but the things, the things that call themselves the news, and I have to talk about the news of the day. If there's not a lot of news, then they just repeat stuff you already know. If you ever find yourself, like sitting at cable news and just like you're kind of spacing off.
Speaker 2: It's because they're repeating stuff you already know.
Speaker 1: That's why they're saying for the fifth time today something that you already knew. And it's a waste everybody's time. And remind me of James Lindsay, who we love, who's the greatest anti woke warrior in America, maybe the world. PhD mathematician Chris Ruffo also on that list, but yes, James is a hero. James Lindsay, who, as a mathematician, somehow calculated that he believes you only need about ten minutes to take in everything you need to know every day on a normal day. Sure there are some days, maybe like last Friday or whatever, where it'd be more than that, but on your average day, ten minutes would cover it. And you got all these organizations that have to pretend that there's way more than that. And that's you know, doing this for a living. That's what I like to watch out for. And then the other part of it. So I flip on NPR and in this case, I'm not going to be knocking a liberal news organization because it could have been a right wing radio just as easily I flip on NPR. I have no context. I don't know what they're talking about, but it's a clip of somebody saying and these are the kind of people that would put you in a cattle car and drive you to the chambers. And I thought, I don't know what this is about, but this I feel like I hear this sort of thing ten times a day.
Speaker 2: And what does that do to.
Speaker 1: People who take in media for their lives where everything is Hitler Nazi exterminating the Jews level all the time. I don't know if they were talking about climate change or illegal immigration or cutting funding from colleges or.
Speaker 2: And you didn't really care, No, and it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. Somebody's calling somebody a Nazi again. And I wonder if in the deepest pits of house, the actual Nazis are thinking, you know too much, too much, You're really overplaying that hand.
Speaker 1: Right right, But so you know, you can only play that card so many times for so long before the customer that exists for spoken word decides that's enough.
Speaker 2: I'm just not doing this anymore. Yeah, yeah, I would agree completely. I'm gonna call an audible by the way, Michael, our opening clip, let us go with twenty one when it comes time to do that, okay, because the John Bolton clip I've already kind of given away, honest to God.
Speaker 1: I flip on the radio and the first thing I hear is a guy saying it started with and these are the kind of people who would put you in a cattle car and take you to the gas chamber.
Speaker 2: I thought, oh my god, this is a little this is a little hot to start by Friday, no kidding. And you don't know whether it's about It could be anything, immigration.
Speaker 1: Climate change, the WNBA, right, I mean, could be anything.
Speaker 2: Yes, here's that's right, sir, that's right, that's what we're talking about. Here's a question for you. I don't know who handles the online ad sales for like the Wall Street Journal. Oh, ad Choices, I guess is the company. They're the folks with the little like light blue arrow and dot dot dot at the corner of the ad and you can get rid of the ad and they ask you why and then they give you a different ad or whatever. I would like to talk to the folks at ad Choices right now. I don't need ask control pants for women. Okay, what is UH? I don't need you know, like spank what? I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: This is an uncontrolled ass? What do we what are we controlling? No, you don't want that. It's the proverbial wild ass. Yes, the uh for some reason.
Speaker 2: Now for a couple of weeks, and I will tell you. Maybe you do their cameras on the computer.
Speaker 1: Maybe they caught you walking away from the screen, Neil, they thought, you know what this guy needs, ask control pants. You got a coughing fit, which is the highest praise for comedy, although I am already six, so it points off.
Speaker 2: I am the only homo sapien who ever uses is this MacBook. And I can't imagine why, day after day after day they are trying to sell me control garments for women, showing me their heinees. Well, nice, nice heini there, and you're you're like you're a nineties Batman suit wearing young gal. Yes, Katie, I.
Speaker 4: Believe they must have continuously heard you lose your s on the air and thought this guy needs depends.
Speaker 2: It's like spanks. It's shapewear. Oh that's what you're supposed to call it. Shape, puts it up higher. It looks pretty high. Yeah, this gal's wearing again, it looks like she's some sort of Marvel sex pot ass kicker. Uh you know, a Scarlet Johansson. Is she the she's a black widow cute Galow's right, Yeah, uh, it's very much like that. But again it's like day after day.
Speaker 1: She was actually raised by Russians to be a spy. It's a long story. Scarlett Janssen was, Yeah, her and her sister.
Speaker 2: No accident to that ash chief history. So, Senator McCain, did they make these for men? That's my final question before start the show officially. I don't know. Maybe I should click shop. Now. You know what I give, I give you win these by These people are the kind of people who will put you in cattle cars and drive you to the gas chamber. That's what they are. To answer your question, they do make They do make them for men. Okay, well I'll be wearing those on Monday. This brand is Fenka Fenka fa Nka. Okay.
Speaker 1: We got to start the show officially, or we get in trouble at the FCC and they raid our homes. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is Friday, August twenty second of the year twenty twenty five, w armstrong and getting.
Speaker 2: We approve of this program. Okay, let's begin. Then officially, here comes the show according to FCC Rules of the REGs at.
Speaker 5: Mark reports of an active shooter at Villanova University outside Philadelphia. Traumatic video just coming in, students running for cover, ducking for safety on the first day of orientation, SWAT teams moving in the school warning students to shelter in place.
Speaker 2: That was the opening of ABC News last night. When she spoke those words. They already knew it was a hoax, but they went with the full blood bath students shot video package, fast moving, panic inducing voiceover, etc. Knowing that it was a hoax. Their lead, if they had any human decency, would have been multiple hoaxes at American universities on the first day of classes or student orientation day in which false reports of mass shootings were called in. Yeah, I don't think that ranks as a lead story, but oh I would agree. It's what I was starting with. So we got like a twenty four to forty eight hour low, I guess.
Speaker 1: And so people are stretching things beyond their interest level to try to fill the time they have to fill. Well, yeah, that and look, I understand they're in a desperate battle for declining old media dollars, and so they're willing to do whatever it takes to get you to stay tuned for another thirty seconds. But you can only prostitute your credibility so often before it goes away. If you wear garments that move your fat around in such a way that you look better, is it uncomfortable, like by the end of the day, or you really wanting to get out of those things.
Speaker 2: I think it depends on the extent of the bubber rearrangement, which is the technical term. Katie once again joins us. The answer is yes. Oh yeah, you're like you can't wait till like, you can't let it all everything sucked in. Yeah, it's not comfy. I actually have like one shirt like super tight. I can't even remember how I got her or where I got it. But it's like a great first layer if you're going hunting or something like that and you need multiple layers. But by golly, it's a pleasure to take that thing off at the end of the day. You're going hunting for cougars in the censor. Maybe gotcha. Okay, so we got Katie's headlines.
Speaker 1: We got Katie's headlines on the way and more stuff stay with us.
Speaker 2: So that's just another headline, Katie. You can just do that as a headline. It's a tweet. But how y'all doing today? Excited? Are you excited?
Speaker 1: I got sailing lessons tomorrow and it's going to be one hundred and four degrees, so I don't know what that'll be like. Fall into the water intentionally a couple of times, exactly, flip the thing, flip that thing on purpose, exactly.
Speaker 2: You're excited. I'm excited. I'm flying to London tonight, all right for my big vacation. And I was awake for two straight hours in the middle of the night last night, my mind going at under mouse prower, not because the trip, because I'm on steroids. They're interfering with Mike Slee. You want to get swollen? You saw our k Junior doing those pull ups right right? Yeah, And I don't want no britt Sucker Wolligans to you know, gonna bully me. What's that, Katie? You're gonna get swollen?
Speaker 4: Then put on shapewear and really just knock everybody out.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, oh yeah, yeah, and pick me up some British chicks with their sexy accents, all right, Michael, Michael, Wow. Now see that's a stereotype. Yeah, terrible. Ah So more on that to come. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie.
Speaker 4: Green Katie alrighty, starting with NBC News. FBI raids former National Security advisor John Bolton's home in a probe to find classified document.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to discuss this more at the bottom. Uh Is this just Trump retaliating a guy who's on cable news all the time bad mouthing him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was honestly my initial reaction. I was in intrigued to see that Matt Tayebi, who's jihad is exposing how the intelligence services have become perverse and politicized. He says he thinks it's about the big rushigate thing could be that absolutely could be. This one's straight from Marco Rubio.
Speaker 4: Effective immediately, we are pausing all insurance of worker visas for commercial truck.
Speaker 2: Drivers after that illegal in Florida who got a license to drive a giant truck in stupid states like California They're just gonna pause them all until they can get their head wrapped around this.
Speaker 4: From the Free Beacon back to gas school districts revert to diesel because Biden's electric buses can't be repaired.
Speaker 1: Wow, nobody predicted that the electric bus thing was performative and wouldn't actually work in practice.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, lots of people did, Yeah, including us. Yeah, I remember we broke that story. Gosh, months and months and months go. Well, Biden was still in office school districts saying, you literally cannot find anybody to work on these The company that made them doesn't have time, they have no authorized service centers. You cannot repair these things.
Speaker 4: From USA Today, shooting hoax at Villanova spread panic during orientation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd be in a panic if you heard heard there was a shooter on campus, no doubt, and happened in a couple freshman orientation. Nobody's you know, quite sure where they're going or right now? Already pretty tense? Yes, terrible. What a cruel and horrific hoax.
Speaker 4: From the Telegraph, we may be facing the dot com.
Speaker 2: Bubble two point zero with AI. They're saying, as.
Speaker 4: US tech stocks lost a trillion dollars we have to remember that overhyped tech can cause catastrophe.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, we had that yesterday. A report came out of MIT that ninety five percent of firms reported that the whole AI thing has fallen short of what they thought it was going to be there. More on that later, but that's what we need, a little more uncertainty. Finally, everything's just so steady rolling these days. It's making me crazy. Finally, a little something to worry about. Chimney from the New York Times.
Speaker 4: Trump official says year will end with three hundred thousand fewer federal workers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that something.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest reduction in the federal workforce since World War Two?
Speaker 2: Wow? Good? From the New York Post.
Speaker 4: Young men shifting to political right has caused women to distrust dating apps, according to The Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Distrust them, Yeah, from what I understand, a lot of women put in their no Trumpers or you know, make it clear that want that kind of guy, no maga. Yeah, which, you know, if that's your trip wire, it's probably a good idea to be upfront about it. Enjoy being lonely, Enjoy your sad, sexless, loveless life. Enjoy shrieking about Intifada at your fellow lonely twenty three year old social majors.
Speaker 4: And finally, the babylon Bee introvert bites down on cyanide capsule as waiters start singing Happy Birthday to him.
Speaker 2: No kidding, you would if you could.
Speaker 1: If you had one handy and you're sitting at the Texas Roadhouse and they bring out the saddle, you might do it.
Speaker 2: Just put that right on that thing.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, I have to sit on the saddle in a hat while people sing at me and everybody looks at me.
Speaker 2: Everybody is looking at me in the restaurant and clapping.
Speaker 1: Why oh a, why the hat? Why do I have to wear a ridiculous looking at him, a grown man. We've got more on the Yeah, the former national security advisor to Donald Trump got rated by Trump's FBI.
Speaker 2: It's like going on right now. We'll tell you more about that coming up. Armstrong and Getty. Oh yeah, here we go, here we go. We both get it. We both get it. We both get it. We both get it. I was I was as completely unaware of clips of the week as Joe. I think that's the first time I've ever forgotten. But yeah, but we both get buzzed today. Two weeks in a row, two weeks in a row. I think we probably time to hang it up. It might be time for a home.
Speaker 4: Do you guys need do you guys need some failed ass pants.
Speaker 1: I think we need to be in a home for old retired radio announcers. And we all just walk around and say and seventy five degrees. But we did traffic and weather together. Anyway, there's no traffic here. Wow, that's a little disappointing.
Speaker 2: All right. So a lot of good stuff to come in, even the unexpected raid on John Bolton's home, among other things. But first it's time to take a fond look back at the week there was. It's cow clips of the week, Clips of so week? How you doing an egg? Giving away a taco? When you hear this sound later next hour, the FD eight.
Speaker 1: Is warning consumers not to eat certain shrimps that may be radioactive.
Speaker 6: In The Chinese company behind the plush just reported a net profit of nearly four hundred percent.
Speaker 2: In the first half of this year. They were outside of my home. They're not going to pimp the whole pim pim. I played duck duck goose, same game. Law enforcement in Colorado announcing a massive undercover operation targeting trend to at Agua. Several of the defendants agreed to kill two people for fifteen thousand dollars in return their severed heads as proof of the murders.
Speaker 5: And we don't want to spend one hundred million dollars coming into California and then find out that the state's going.
Speaker 2: To take it all and waste it all. It's not about, you know, redistricting lines. It's about holding the line. It's about protecting all of us.
Speaker 6: A truck driver allegedly making a reckless U turn that caused a crash, killing three people.
Speaker 2: These reading military has stilled it its operation to occupy dolls of city. So we're going to ignore these stupid white hippies. It's in all need to go home and take it nap because they're all over ninety years old.
Speaker 6: That we had a lot of the precursors agreed to for a peace deal.
Speaker 2: Now it's really up to President Lynsky to get it done.
Speaker 5: This is such a stupid media narrative that they're coming here tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Because the Trump is going to bullies. Lensky into a bad deal you care to He's sending Ukrainian truths to their deaths for another years. Thank you for your questions, President Trump, saying Vladimir Putin wom's peace. He wants to make a crazy as.
Speaker 5: The White House not reacting after the Kremlin port cold water on claims of progress.
Speaker 6: So far, the Russians have not confirmed whether or not Vladimir Putin is even up for a meeting.
Speaker 2: If I can save seven thousand people a week from being killed, I think that to prey. I want to try and get to heaven if possible. I'm hearing I'm not doing well. Wow, So that was week. It was quite a yeah, I'd say it was great. Scott, So, do you know who John Bolton is?
Speaker 1: Do you remember the guy had the big mustache, biggest mustache you've ever seen? Remember that meme For a while, every time you'd see it's like every time he'd talk, his mustache was bigger. I actually don't, but it sounds a music anyway. This is what's going on with that guy. He was the national security advisor for Trump.
Speaker 6: Today, FBI agents have rated former Trump national security advisor John Bolton's Washington, DC area home early this morning as part of a quote national security investigation in search of classified records.
Speaker 2: In a seemingly related.
Speaker 6: Post just made on x, FBI director Cash Patel wrote moments ago, no one is above the law FBI agents on mission.
Speaker 2: So the immediate reaction from the mainstream of media is that this is the Trump White House going after a guy who criticizes Trump on television all the time. And it's the same sort of lawfair going that people used to go after him, which they ignored, by the way, at the time when he was running for president.
Speaker 1: That didn't bother them, But this one does. I guess if that's what's happening here, and I don't know if it is right exactly. Question number one is is it lawfair? And if it is, certainly I'm against it all sides.
Speaker 2: And I can already read the emails coming in and saying, hey, fellas, you keep insisting our side fights fair, the other side fights unfairly and wins. So we're not going to anymore. Okay, there, we've taken care of that, and we can have that discussion another day. But the number one question is is it lawfair or is it something more legitimate? They say it's about the handling of classified records. Interestingly, and I'd forgotten this. The Justice Department during Trump's first term sued Bolton and launched a criminal investigation into whether he was unluckily disclosing classified information on his memoir. That got banged round for a while, and the Biden Justice Department dropped it, and now they're bringing it back up again and raided the guy's house. Now, I was leaning toward the whole law fair settling scores thing, because you know, Trump is known to be pretty petty at times.
Speaker 1: Well, and I saw Bolton was on the Sunday talk shows, several of them this past Sunday. And he's a really really smart guy and has a lot of experience, you know, at high levels of this sort of stuff. And it was all about the Russia Ukraine thing, and he was on a bunch of the big Sunday you know, face the Nation and pressed the meat in those shows.
Speaker 2: And he has Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 1: I mean, he couches everything in the most negative terms possible. I was watching him and I thought, dude, I mean, come on, I mean that that is not even close to like a non partisan view of what could be happening here. You're putting the worst spin on everything, and you know it possible. Trump saw that and hates the guy and thought, what can I do to him? Yeah, that is possible. On the other hand, I was intrigued by this.
Speaker 2: Matt Tayibee on his substack says update Bolton rated leak probe widens. Hold onto your hats. The Russiagate investigation is heading into high gear, and he recounts the news of the day and the Cashtel tweet as the post. The Washington Post noted Donald Trump previously accused Bolton of leaking classified information in his memoir Breach of Agreements he signed blah blah blah. Yeah, see that one. That one.
Speaker 1: I don't know the details, but if it's something he was willing to put in a memoir, that leads me to believe he didn't think it was that big a deal. And then you get into that hole. They classify everything. You know, story that we've learned over the last many years that everything gets classified right at a ridiculous level.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the business end of it. Either way, the raid is a serious escalation. It underscores what racket that's Matt type these media companies called was told by a senior Trump official a month ago that recent releases of documents related to Russiagate and other topics are not a hearts and minds campaign, but precursors to legal action. The raid comes a day after Patel announced that quote, agreements have been reached with ten FBI whistleblowers and their council to include a combination of back pay, security clearance, and reinstatement, and the whistle blower representation firm and Power Oversight confirmed that five of those deals involved their clients. Blah blah blah. One of those people as Marcus Allen, the former FBI agent well known for his dramatic testimony to the White House Weaponization of Government Committee last year. So again, and then he says more from racket soon on what will be a busy day. So he seems to think that this is all part of the Trump administrations being serious about calling out our intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies for quote unquote weaponizing government during the rushing game thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope that's what it is, and but if it's not, I couldn't be more against it and the whole they do it, so we should. I'm not into the whole race to the bottom thing, so right, I would be one hundred percent against this if it turns out it's just punishing a critic because you can. I don't know that I would, but I would be against it.
Speaker 2: Oh here's a tip for you on that score, if you were in government, especially if you're like anti Trump, don't list multiple properties as your primary residence because that seems to be the charged doujour really for bringing people to heal. Yes, the mortgage fraud thing. That one gal who's one of the FED board who the administration is trying to get to resign because she committed mortgage fraud. That's what she did. Adam Shift, that's what he's he's accused of both his you know, back in his district home and his DC area home list that is primary residence to get better uh better rates for mortgages, and it is fraud.
Speaker 1: Before we take a break so we can get the mailbag, I'm glad this never happened to me. You know who a little nass X is.
Speaker 2: He sang that that song about being kind of a kind of a cowboy song that he sang with Miley Cyrus's Old Man. Yeah, giant hits. It was one of the biggest hits in the last ten years. The hop A long cafe. What was the name of anything? So he was everywhere. It was on the present, you couldn't escape it, A long cafe something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got Gucci on my booty. That song, Yeah, Old Town Road, very very cool so clubs and I've listened to it about eight million times in all its various mixes, and my kids and I have sung it in the car. But anyway, there's video of him on Ventura Boulevard in his underwear and cowboy boots with a traffic cone on his head, marching around in the middle of the night, which I'm just.
Speaker 2: Glad that never happened to me.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I know you have a couple of drinks, you might think, you know what, I'm gonna strip down to my underwear on Macalba boots, put a traffic cone on my head and disrupt traffic.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a big night.
Speaker 1: It sounds like things aren't going as well as you. I had a feeling that the whole one hit wonder thing would not have a good ending.
Speaker 2: This might be the ending boy. Yeah, guys like that. I'm against government programs, but there's got to be government programs for people like that, whether it's him or the Hoktawa girls or any there should be like a fund.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's government, but a fund of some sort we can help out people who are briefly famous, to help them, you know, re re enter life as someone who is not.
Speaker 2: Famous, because it doesn't left the hot to a girl. Yeah. I'm not thinking of a fund exactly, but more like an educational foundation, which I guess would cost money, but they would rush in. I mean, they're like FEMA. They would rush in. They'd say, look, your income stream is going to disappear in two to five weeks, right or in the case of Little Nazax, two to three years. You will make no money after that. Here's a chart for how much to say right now and blah blah blah, you can't spend any more than this. Yeah, cash me outside girl, Haktua girl, all that sex. Whoever invented the labooboo, all those people need to be into some sort of life's gonna go back to normal real soon. It's gonna be shocking here. We're here to help you through whatever. This afternoon's meme becomes exactly Joe's mail bag coming up next, Yet another AI story for you coming up. Actually, I was talking to a teacher last night at a fantastic church barbecue. I went to but a teacher and asked them about the whole AI thing in their English class is pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: We'll have to discuss that later how they're dealing with that. But yeah, it's a real problem though. I mean, immediately I said, what about how's AI? Oh my god, like our eyes got big, like she was ready to go.
Speaker 2: It's a thing. Here's your freedom loving quote of the today. Continuing are series about voting. This is from a person who I don't know, but it amused me, especially because I'm going to be flying today. People who are not capable of boarding by group number do not deserve the right to vote. Oh, there would be a long long list of offenses, violations of which would end with you losing your right to vote. In my world, and.
Speaker 1: Especially when you have assigned seats. What's the hurry anyway, Just go in your corread space, Just go in your group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. Mailbag drops an ope mail bag and Armstrong getdy dot com. Let's see on the topic of shreking, which we discussed yes our email addresses, mail bag and armstronggeeddy dot com. Shrekking.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what it is, that's women who date men that are beneath them and looks not attractive men on purpose because they think that man will treat them better because they know what they've got.
Speaker 2: Well, Ryan writes, Dear Big Freedom, an old simple jack is someone who has been divorced for a year and has the self confidence of a one oh five batter being sent down to double A and the looks below. Former producer Dominic. I'm all for shrekking back in the game, Signed Ryan from various couches in Houston. Oh oh, Ryan, Sorry here it's going you know, not great for you, brother. Yeah, I'm sure you're above that. And another important topic, the bed, Bath and Beyond story California Gaven Newsom bankruptcy blah blah blah. Grab the podcast if you missed it. Let's see ingrid rites. You claimed that they could furnish hallways, kitchens, multiple rooms, door corridor doors. Corridors can be furnished foyer's windows. Don't get me started me channeling AOC. What about the vestibules? Do they have products to help escape from them in a moment of panic? Give me a break filing.
Speaker 6: A motion to expel and who, in a moment of panic was trying.
Speaker 2: To escape a vestibule? Give me a break? I agree, Yeah, I don't know if they have anti vestibule panic you know products there. But thank you for the note, anchor. That's very funny. And she signs off, thank you for your attention to this matter. That is very amusing. Let's see, here's a great note, Tom in Windsor, guys who got to name things like the Dems? Do Trump can rename the golf? Why does he not preempt the name Dems by changing some more names or using better names when announcing a new action. The whole ice in the cops things citizen protection advocates, National Guard, auxiliary crime prevention promoters, and then he says Federal LA Enforcement activities in DC call it the Protection of Children's and Minorities Children Minorities Improvement Initiative, et cetera, et cetera. One of the reasons I grab this was that they are now kind of, you know, retroactively renaming the Big Beautiful Bill to be the was it the Working Class Prosperity Act or something? I did hear this? Well, the Big Beautiful Bill was made up and the Inflation Reduction Act did the opposite, So I suppose you could call it whatever you want before, during, and after they think it will pull better because it doesn't pull very well.
Speaker 1: Of course, nobody knows what's in it, including the people that voted for it.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, let's see our biggest British fan, Hannah writes, Joe, want to make sure you have a roast dinner on your radar for your England trip. It's essentially a Thanksgiving dinner, but with roast potatoes instead of mashed potatoes in Yorkshire pudding. Not putting having it on a pub in a pub on Sunday's standard. In England, we are actually booked for an English roast Sunday night with Weirdly are next door neighbors your next door neighbor.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be there at the same time. They're going to be in London at the same time.
Speaker 2: And did you plan that? That just happened though? No? Wow, what's the chance to that? One and three? Don't Let's see side show Bob Wrights guys. Uh, just looked it up. Apparently the Conesota Vikings are not the only team with male cheerleaders. Here's the list. Baltimore, Carolina, Indianapolis, Kansas City. Yeah, yeah, you're beloved, Chiefs Sweat Year dude, No, but you're missing something again.
Speaker 1: Male cheerleaders have been around forever, but male cheerleaders who are kind of dressing like girls and acting like girls, that's a new thing.
Speaker 2: Are these examples?
Speaker 1: They gave it the other teams do they have the regular male cheerleaders, a guy in guy's clothes being the strong person on the bottom flipping the girl up in the air.
Speaker 2: Or they dressed as girls with.
Speaker 1: Long hair, prancing around like the not cheerleaders, trans leaders like the Minnesota Vikings cheerleaders.
Speaker 2: There's a difference prancing. Don't prance, son, advice to the young men whoever you, who are just whatever you are, don't prance. Maybe that was a prejudicial term. I don't know. We have more great email. We'll sprinkle it in throughout the day. Yeah. I need to know the answer on the cheerleader thing. And I think I'm right.
Speaker 1: I think what Minnesota is doing is unique and if you don't believe me, you know the YouTube it.
Speaker 2: Check out the videos a lot more on the way.
Speaker 1: If you miss a segment an hour, get podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty
Speaker 4: Mm hm