Speaker 1: Relationships are hard, right, It's the Jewbil show. You meet someone and at first they can do no wrong. Then you guys are together for a little while and slowly things start to bug you, Like if this fool slips his shirt soup one more time, I swear I'm gonna lose it, Or I swear if she wants to talk about feelings one more time, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna flip out.
Speaker 1: Well, I turned just going viral of husbands and wives sharing the top complaints about their partners, and we'll go over it next so you know, we can have a little early morning group therapy for all those annoying married people out there.
Speaker 3: Guys, we're not going to marriage. I mean that's just it's that easy. Like we're not. We're not prepared for marriage, like women are. Y'are very prepared. Your whole life. Every toy y'all played with was built for marriage. Everything's preparing you. Like when you're a baby, they give you a baby doll, so they give you a baby when you're a baby, you don't even know you're live yet, and they're just like, look, probably start figuring this out, this is where it's going. And then they give you Barbie and ken. They are in a relationship. They live in a house together, and that's where you learn how to make drama.
Speaker 4: You're good at that.
Speaker 3: Then you actually would play house, you would play you would like fake vacuum with your friends. That was like all sometimes like now, like when I see my wife vacuum, I'm like, man, she's living her childhood dream.
Speaker 2: Like she she has made it.
Speaker 3: You know, she's made it.
Speaker 4: It's the Jewbil show.
Speaker 1: There's a trend going viral of husbands and wives sharing their top complaints about being married. Now, let's go over the top complaints from wives and then the top complaints from husbands. Here are the top complaints for wives, the top three complaints that wives have. He always wants to fix but is rarely willing to listen.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: That is true because guys, like our first thought is like, well, how do I fix this problem?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: You know, just naturally that's what we do.
Speaker 1: But a lot of times women just want to be able to tell you about it and have you listen and actually actually listen, not just listen and go, yeah, I heard you say some words.
Speaker 4: All right, anyway back to the game, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So this is about emotional fixing, because I was also thinking about those moments when they just want to fix the stuff in the house and they're not listening about how to do it, because I think it's kind of like both ways.
Speaker 6: That too, But I also think that like we don't really care what the problem is. We start working on fixing the thing before we actually know what the.
Speaker 4: Place, before you even listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why what's the point of that? You want to be done with it.
Speaker 1: It's like I had a rough day at work, my boss, We'll quit. Screw that guy. Not what I was going to say.
Speaker 5: That's why women's brains have to work so hard to figure out how to get you guys in the right mindset to get what we.
Speaker 4: Want out of the moment.
Speaker 1: Another top complaint from wives about being married, I have to handle and everything well, he says. Wives feel like they do all the organizing, scheduling and running around, and then who needs to fill out the forms and take people to the doctor and do all that stuff.
Speaker 5: It's all the wives, they say from the wives. I know that is true, Yeah.
Speaker 6: But I don't like that one because I think sometimes it's they do it and then get mad at that they chose to do it. I'm fully capable of filling out a form. Okay, I'm a smart adult. I can totally fill out a form. I can even keep track of things, believe it or not. I can actually wash my own dishes. But you can't take something on and then be mad that you decided to do that.
Speaker 2: But it'd be nice if you.
Speaker 5: Kind of just like can be like, hey babe, like it's okay, I got this, Like I'll I'll do dishes, or like.
Speaker 4: I'll fill out the form.
Speaker 1: You know what, go hang out with the kid in the hospital, like I got the forms this time.
Speaker 4: I feel like I mostly see like well.
Speaker 5: In a lot of times, what happens too is that Hobby's coming over with the forms because he tried to fill it out and was like, hey babe, what's this one?
Speaker 2: Hey babe, you ladies out here marrying to bunnies.
Speaker 5: It's because they just get so used to letting. It's like mindless stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's fun to.
Speaker 1: Watch the top complaint from wives about their husbands. He never asks how I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that doesn't sound good at all.
Speaker 5: Do you think, though, like think about your longest relationship, do you think at some point you just kind of get comfortable and you forget to ask that question.
Speaker 4: I don't think I ever have. Could not imagine.
Speaker 5: I don't either, But I mean what Oji Will said, I ever have?
Speaker 4: So I was asking if he's never asked it or he just never felt that you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I've ever not wondered how they're doing or asked how they're doing. You know, especially a lot of people I've been with, they're very angry. So a lot of times I'm like, are.
Speaker 4: You okay.
Speaker 2: With yourself? I?
Speaker 1: Okay, that was the problem. I didn't check in with myself. I was too worried about how they were doing.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: Here's the top complaints from husbands about their spouses.
Speaker 4: Uts down my advances.
Speaker 2: Okay, advancing, sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe if you listen right right, Yeah, maybe that's how she's doing.
Speaker 5: They would just like move her hair off of her shoulder, like gently caress her before you like just go in for the grab.
Speaker 2: You know, they form entirely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how his work doesn't matter? Yeah, yeah, do the dishes. Watch that's my foreplay. I don't really care how you're feeling, but you know, I'm feeling upstairs. The number two top complaint from husbands about their wives is she constantly nags and micromanages.
Speaker 2: There's some science behind this.
Speaker 6: Men see it as nagging, but the reality is women just address problems as they come. Men stuff their problems. Okay, so men men are more prone to resentment where women it looks like nagging to the man, but really she's just going, hey, this is an issue I'd like to not hold on to.
Speaker 2: Let's just it. It's all right, which is when you think about it, like, that's a good.
Speaker 4: Way to handle. It's great done.
Speaker 2: It's kind of an interesting science behind that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 5: And honestly, if you have to ask somebody to put their laundry away like ten times and.
Speaker 1: You kind of deserved the naw yeah and burn it. Yeah, except your wife. You're supposed to be put in the laundry away, right, I mean, according.
Speaker 4: To that list.
Speaker 1: And then number one top complaint from husbands about their spouse is she seems grumpy all the time.
Speaker 2: You all you want to do is get frisky. I wonder why she's grum. I don't get it, dude, Is this really that common?
Speaker 4: I think it is?
Speaker 1: Your fun break happens every single hour on the twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this, and then right after that is Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 4: It's the Jubile Show.