Speaker 1: Liv td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own.
Speaker 2: New Draft King.
Speaker 1: Customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 2: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 1: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Victor Wimbinyama takes the chat home and robbery so serious he won't even acknowledge his name.
Speaker 2: ESPN NBA rid Michael C.
Speaker 1: Wright revealed that wem be Yama actively avoid using Holme Grim's name. What's the most underrated rivalry in the league right now?
Speaker 4: Wam I ain't even know that, not just through buddy name and that what is my bad, bad young fella.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he won't even mention it. He won't even mention it. Really, He's like, yeah, he looked forward to playing in Oklahoma City, he looks at playing it's a great young team or they got some good players, YadA, YadA, YadA, But not one time because they specifically asked, what do you look forward to match up with Chat hungry and he went on about that thing. But I think Chat and the US team beat the French team in the under nineteen a couple of years ago, and I think that's still that's still in his cross.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like it though. I like the way he approaches if that is the case, because it's it's a very friendly game out here, and yeah we need some competition, like straight, I don't like you and you don't like me, all right, cool, let's but so for me, like, I think the best one that's kind of died down a little bit was the Devin Booker and It's buddy uh Luca. That was oh yeah, yeah, that was a good one for me.
Speaker 5: But I think that was that was last year they were going at it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it the last couple of years they've been going at it.
Speaker 6: Okay, it was it was more than I just I just noticed last year and that they were they were chirping.
Speaker 4: Away man, Luca looking, I ain't gonna lie. I liked the book, but Luca looking crazy looking nice?
Speaker 1: You could, you could. I thought he could be good because you saw flashes. But I had no idea he was gonna be this. He's gonna be otherworldly. I'm not gonna lie. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I had no idea, no nothing. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I thought like I thought he was gonna be a Rockie Rubio situation.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 4: I was not expecting this at all, not even in the least bit.
Speaker 1: I thought from the very the first person that when I saw him play, I said, he moved, He like Ladd Bird.
Speaker 2: That's the he can't jump, he's slow, his hair.
Speaker 1: But he's gonna get He's gonna get to the spot that he wants to get to and he be busting people ass. So that was the first person I thought when I saw him play, I said, damn, he remind me of Bird.
Speaker 4: You know it's crazy too, And it was like for real for when I walked up, I mean one of the first time, like I seen him on play on TV throughout the year, and I went to one game and I looked at him, I'm like, oh, bro, you like six safe for real? Yeah, Like you're not like you know what I mean, You're not like one of those little dudes who just like, oh no, you're a big dude. Like So when I see him in the post and all that, I'm like, like, how was you letting him post you up?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How was you? Look I got? Next time? I'm like, Okay, I see why.
Speaker 1: I see why if it because switch is that because he's he doesn't have quickness, but he they can't tie him up because just when you think you about to block it up and under you, or just where you think like I'm waiting on him, he'll he'll step back on you. What is it about him? It is unorthodoxness? What is it about him? But he's able to get whatever shot he wants, whenever he wants, however he wants.
Speaker 4: To me, it's a lot of It's a lot about his pace. He plays at a pace to where you can't speed him up, and you can't slow him down, Like you can't speed him up into like trapping him and trying to double tea him because he's just gonna slowly crab drim him back out of it. Wait, take his time, And a lot of that is to having a confidence and knowing obviously not coming out the game and being to have free will do what you do and play how you want to play. But he I've never seen one even like Pat BEVs the you know, the long linky defenders. So many different people try to guard him, and he literally like, if you're too small, I'm taking in the post if you you know, if you even if he's not fast, he can get to that little step step back and throw a little shot fake and dudes jumping because he is automatic cash so he getting to the free throw line that will too. So it's like it's almost it's an unathletic version of what James Harten was doing, but yeah, more efficient, I think.
Speaker 1: And if you think about it, you knew, Like what was it like his second year maybe his third year, is that he gave PG that work. He said, Kawhi you two time defensive player of the Year. Bus kawhi ass Hey, Pat Bail, you do a lot of talking. Come get somebody game talking ship though, Yes, that's what that's what threw me. Yo.
Speaker 4: I'm like I've been around in a wild I've been around a lot of Europeans, played on their team and everything, but like talking ship, like y'all, yeah, motherfucker, get this work, like oh oh yeah, I need, I need. What of them I did on my take be one of those, for sure. It's hard to get one of those. Yo's dog maybe over there, like I play with your Pan players, bro, and it's so soft, like you know they back in the day. It's bro fundamental, like you know, I don't elbows and all that. But now I'm between him Jannis and uh I mean counting beat however you want to call Yoki, oh my god, but if.
Speaker 1: You look but you know what o Jo and Swish is that if you look at it, most of the Europeans they've always played like Jokic, like Luca. You look at the Bonus, you look at Deatly Shrimp, you look at a lot of these European players until Janni's. Janni's was the first, really the first one to go up at that. I mean, I don't really look at a king as you got the key with over here. But if you look at like Yoki, you look at you Luca, you look at a Beata Sa bonus, you look at Debtly Shrimp Rick Smith's.
Speaker 2: You look at a lot of it, They're like they moved the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they unathletic, they got No, they ain't jumping out the gym. They slow, but they're gonna get to that spot. They're gonna do what they need to do and they're gonna put the ball in the basket.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I'm looking at Yokis, I'm like, he ain't never left the weight He don't even walk by the weight room, Luca, he don't even walk by the weight room. And then you like, you look at the stat line, how he gets sixty points with a twenty rebound triple double swish.
Speaker 6: Wait breaking in the hurry A quiet be a quiet sixty two, man, I said it be a quiet sixty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh he can score now he's going because he can score in bunches. I mean you look up and he done got twenty points in the first quarter. You're like, damn, Yeah, Like, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Joker is different suit he just I mean, he's a and he's different. When you could play a game, he plays the game the way I've not honestly, I've never seen it played before because it's like he plays so carefree, yet he's thinking the whole time as he's playing. So it's like he's playing like he don't care, but he understands what's going on throughout the whole game, who's open, who's doubling from where, but he don't really like I'm not going to say he don't love it, because that's I feel like that's unfair, but it doesn't. I'm not gonna say mean as much either, But I don't know how to explain it because he the way he goes about the game is completely different, like just being able to win a chip and just be able to win a chip and be like, yes, I get to go home, Like yo, fam, what we just want to chip? I get to go home.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, when you look at I mean, you played like you played in the league with Kobe, you played with Lebron and KD Steph. Does with a superstar win that title, are they able to relax more? And because we start to see because normally guys win that title, they take off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, uh, I think, I think for sure, when you have a fascination with the game and I can't, I'm not gonna throw Kobe's name in there, because Covid was different man. Cob was just so individually motivated beyond anything I've ever seen before, as well as Broun. And I don't think bron Get is the credit that he deserves for it. But like when I've got an opportunity to watch it up close and personal for a couple of years and like to see it day in day out, and it's almost like he's breathing, Like that's how well it's manicured and maintenance as far as taking care of his body and making sure the main thing is the main thing. And I heard a lot of that is how Cob approached it, and the same you know ways also, But when I tell you like literally, no lie, Like this man will literally on an off day, get to the gym at nine o'clock, sleeping in hyperbaric chamber, cold, tough, hot to get shots at work out, eat, go back on the training table, go back, get shots up again, work out, lift weights, get cryo chamber, go to sleep and do all that on an off day on an off day, Like, bro, what is like? And I'm I'm not gonna lie. I was of the of the mind that I work hard, just as hard as everybody else. And I do two of the he's in the off season X, Y and Z and I got to see this shit up first up and close. I'm like, oh, nah, budd he's different, Oh nah, buddy is different. Like this is like you know some people who feel like they eat, breathe and walk the lifestyle the day before. Yeah, yeah, no no no no no no no no no no. Everything my boy do is predicated around making sure he's available from September to June seven pm, couple Sundays at one one thirty, and other than that, it's.
Speaker 2: Everything else, the second field of that.
Speaker 1: So so hearing you say that what he's doing on off days, I take it just by listening at you talk, you're not surprised that he's playing this long and he's playing this well, this long, No, I am.
Speaker 4: Because it's just never been We've never seen it, and you know, it's just like I hate to say, it's like just like I don't want to see it stop. But you have to continuously ask this question, like, yo, bro, when is this man gonna slow down? Like, yo, bro, bam you forty like you just had a triple double with a thirty five ball.
Speaker 2: Yeap.
Speaker 4: Want some young boys that just out here playing athletically, nah, dog like I can't like, and I really think about it. And on top of obviously the rules changing and the game's changing, I'm sitting there like, shit, if Tom was in shape, I can see how you can play for another five six years. If you can mentally outthink everybody else around you. You're smarter than everybody. You're in shape, You're not really getting hurt like that? Shit?
Speaker 2: Why not? He had twenty six points on thirteen shots.
Speaker 1: The Knight's wish lunch me, lunch me, and who the dude was guarding was twenty five Yeah, twenty five years old, twenty four years old.
Speaker 2: Idolized him the whole life.
Speaker 4: He don't know how to guard this man, like, oh shit, I'm really garden Brown. He scored on me, damn this, then gave me triple double. That's how it beg He've seen it. That's how to be.
Speaker 1: Danny Green went on The Running Back Show and it was asked how much better Office winby with Greg Popo?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 1: He said, Joel Embiid and all these superstars, I think careers will be a lot different if they played for a different coach starting out switch whose career would have been most different with a great coach mine?
Speaker 4: Uh No, Honestly, sitting here and think about it, with a great coach, I'm gonna say, mellow man, I think mellow. I think Detroit not drafted Mellow was probably one of the greatest travesties in sports. Man like he's he was easily the better player. And with that team, what he would have learned from Chauncey uh Rip, Tayshawn been in She like you got Dice mc dice coming off the bench, like you got real live vets to where you coming in and like, you know what I'm saying, just like little shit like not wearing your practice jersey, like that shit isin't flying, not talking your jersey in like the respect of the game is completely different to where you go to a team where you the show and like you know, you come out there half your shit breaded up, half your shit out, and people just like, Okay, now he just be a melloon. You come to a team like Detroit, they'd be like, hell, yo, play.
Speaker 2: What you doing? You ender you out?
Speaker 4: And that right there will change the course of to me, the course of his career dramatically, dramatically, because you you're allowed to not only allowed to fail, but you're shown how to be a leader.
Speaker 2: And I don't think he was ever really given.
Speaker 4: Those tools to be shown how to be a leader in those situations.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to the Dodgers. The Dodgers beat the Yankees. They fottom five and they come back and win seven to six. So the twenty twenty four made a World Series change from my bad, go ahead, bro, the Los Angeles Dodgers, Oh Joe, The Dodgers come back and win it they wanted seven to six. The Yankees committed three errors that allowed the Dodgers to get going, and when they got going, they couldn't stop it. And congratulations, we know Freddy Freeman is gonna be the World Series MVP.
Speaker 2: That's a no Brander.
Speaker 1: That's the easy decision that's ever been probably ever been made in the World Series, or at least in a very long time. I'm sure there have been some others that have been clear cut, but nothing is as easy as as Freddy Freeman. Freddy had what three home runs? Three home run? He probably had ten ribbis. He had two more tonight, but Congratulations the Los Angeles Dodgers, the twenty twenty four World Series champs.
Speaker 6: As dope as dopeyank the Yanks folded. The Yanks folded in the postseason nine.
Speaker 1: Well, this series, the errors killed them Moto they had they committed three aers. Remember we talked about turnovers. When you make the turnovers, you gotta five nothing to lead. You can't you can't commit errors late in the ball game. You can't turn the ball over. All turnovers aren't created equal, All errors aren't created equal. And you know, hey, give the Dodgers credit because it's one thing for a team to commit the eras. There's something entirely different for you to capitalize on that era. And the Dodgers made them play. And that's what you have to do. Team make mistakes, you make them pay the ultimate price by costing them game. And again, congratulations to the Dodgers twenty twenty four World Series champ. They take out the New York Yankees for one in the World Series. Whose career would have been different? Would you say, huh, I'm trying to think switch. Would you say, do you think Lebron? How, let's just say Lebron gets a A Steve Kerr, or he gets a pop or he gets a Phil Jackson, he gets a pat Riley.
Speaker 2: Do you think how different would Lebron have been?
Speaker 4: Not very different at all, not very I feel like Lebron is very I feel like Lebron was gonna be Lebron anyway. Okay, I felt like And it's crazy because my high school coach, Dan Hurley, a Yukon coach, he he told me this when I was coming out. I was a senior high school and I asked him. I was like, how who do you think is the better player between Brown and Melow? He's like Melo. I think he can be really good. I think he has an opportunity to be one of the best, one of the you know, one of the greats. But Lebron, I think I don't. He told me this literally twenty years ago. He said, I don't know how long he plays. Like if you look at his body and you look at his physique and look what he does on the court, and if he's as smart as everybody says he is, I don't know how long he plays. I think he could literally play as long as he wants to. He said that back then, and I'm sitting here looking like Rod was always coachable, He was always intuitive about the game. He was never a person that felt like he knew everything. He was always wanted to watch film, watched it anyway, watched all the games, like I usually go to his house and in the summertime, like sometimes in high school, and he was like that in high school, and like, bro, you just watch the games all day, Like you just watch the games like he was. He's like he literally like a sports arminect and he can remember, he like recited and it's like that's which like that's you know, certain people just had the gift and not like that's part of his gift, Like that's just what it is. And I sit here looking like no matter what coach, no matter what other player you put around him, Like fortunately you put great players around him, he'll be obviously rise even higher. But he's going to be that anyway. You look at that team that he took to the finals with Cleveland, the first step, like, yeah, they should have never happened. It should have never happened. And then I don't think, honestly, and I don't think it'll ever happen like that again. Yeah, like it's incredible. That's incredible. Mhm, well some of the players.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there are a few players like that.
Speaker 6: And Jay, you think that no matter what team they went to, they would still be themselves, you know your a.
Speaker 2: But I think when they look at it, we look at it.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes I think what Danny's trying to say, maybe ring wise, Oh okay, you.
Speaker 5: Got to say that, he got to you gotta state.
Speaker 2: That in there. Well, ring wise, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you go off a ring Wise, just eliminate eliminate cold first three, just eliminate cold first three with shack airfil and then just give him Phil And he got two. So if Cod got two chips compared to his five words, is greatness shild that mm hmm. Okay, that's a that's tough. There's nobody arguing is talent and how good he is. But if you don't have the chips, that's where.
Speaker 1: That's And people say, well you can't, I say, but you have when you're talking about because when you measure it greater, because that's you get to a certain level, you got to start splitting hair swish. I mean, it's got If there's gotta be a differentiation of how we say, well, who gets to take the next step, and then who gets to take the next step. So you got the factor in rings, you got the factor in all nbas, you got the factor in MVPs. You've got the factor in finals MVPs. You've got the factor in All Star Game appearances. How many times they won, went to the finals. So there are steps that you gotta take.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If we got guys that went to like, say, ten All Star Games, okay, boo, we stepped together. Okay, one went the well six times all NBA, the other was five. Okay, we can still step together. But now one one four or five? One one four MVPs the other one one. Okay, I take another steps. You stay right here. Okay, you won five titles, I won six. You take three steps, I'll take two. So we have to have something because once you get to that level, once.
Speaker 2: You get to the top ten NBA players, you have to.
Speaker 1: Have something that that says, Okay, this is why I believe player X is better than player BE.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I disagree, No, I completely agree. And for me, this is why I felt like the Baseball Hall of Fame is so special because there's no sugar coating. There's no like off of how I feel this is who should get in? No, what's his numbers? Yeah, what's what's the what did what did he do? Because the numbers and that if he didn't do this and he didn't do that, then the way, why are we having this conversation.
Speaker 1: And they've been recording those numbers for one hundred and fifty years. Baseball has the most sacred numbers because if I throw out five hundred, you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's home runs.
Speaker 1: If I say three hundred, that's either hitting you're a three hundred hitter or you got three hundred wins of the picture. See, football numbers aren't really sacred because you don't really know, Ojo, how many rush yards EMM Smith had. You don't know how many receiving yards Jared Rice have. But you know numbers. If I say fifty, you know street. So those numbers are so sacred and they're there. It used to be. If you hit five hundred home runs, you're going to the Baseball Hall of Fame. If you have three hundred wins of the picture, you're going to the Baseball Hall of Fame. One of the criteria for the NFL OH Show is it one thousand catches, is it eight hundred catches? Is it one hundred touchdowns? Is it eighty touchdowns? I don't In basketball, I don't know. I don't know what is that. There been only a handful of players that ever reached the thirty thousand. So obviously if you score thirty thousand points, you're going to the NBA Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: For no reason.
Speaker 4: My only thing is like with the NBA Hall of Fame, you can get into the Hall of Fame, like as an ambassador.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they take everything. They take everything. They take College, they take Olympics, they take everything. And seeing baseball, you get the MLB. In football, you get the NFL. Down what you did in college because there've been some college player guys that play in the NFL JO and you know they had outstanding college career, but because they wasn't that good in NFL. You ain't going to the Pro Football Hall of Fame if you ain't do that thing in the NFL.
Speaker 2: In the NFL if period, point blank.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, we need like we got to tighten up on our on our Hall of Fame. Man, it's getting it's getting out of hand. Like even with our even with it was the top seventy five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Dwight Howard, don't make it, don't even get me started, don't started.
Speaker 4: Come on, bro, like, come on.
Speaker 2: Take it.
Speaker 4: When we take other cats who just because they relevant, they're still playing, like, I'm not rolling with that. We're not just gonna disrespect my boy like that because y'all just felt like he's not working. Y'all don't like it like that is that? That's not what this is.
Speaker 5: It's hard.
Speaker 4: That's that's hard, man, because like again, like and for for me, like in the NFL, like I'll measure like great good and great quarterbacks by your playoff record. If you have a playoff record, ain't that? And like you not, like I don't care what you do? What's boy name? For the Chargers, he had a hell of the regular seasons.
Speaker 2: Oh, Philip Rivers.
Speaker 4: Philip Rivers, he had hell of the regular seasons. He going crazy. We get the first game, he out of there, Roo.
Speaker 2: Out of there.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, bro, I don't care. You're throwing for ten thousand yards in the regular season. What's that gonna do?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: You do we keep throwing?
Speaker 1: Like come on, yeah, all right, which this is our first satement with you. We got a favorite, one of our favorite segment. It's called rough Draft. Okay, I'm gonna give you the rules, which what it is is that we take turns drafting top five.
Speaker 2: Depending on the topics.
Speaker 1: Normally it's just Oho and I, but since you knew, we wanted to bring you into the equation. So tonight's topic is best Halloween candies. So you get fired. So you pick one. I'll pick next, oh Yo, pick last. That's one, and then we'll go to three, four, five, and then we'll put it unto the pole and we say, who has the best Halloween candy bag?
Speaker 2: Swish me o jo.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna win this again.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, swish you up first. What's your first one? Uh, Fruity's the favorite Tussie rubs. Okay, Fruity's favorite tuosy rose. I'm going uh, I'm going uh to bite sized Snickers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the bite's note singer is good. I'm going to bite size regular regular m and ms.
Speaker 2: Okay. Oh, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Bite sized skills bag. Okay, bite sized Skillo bags. I'm gonna go in the Reces cup.
Speaker 5: Nah, I'm definitely winning this.
Speaker 6: I'm going with the care andy Jeury that the kids loved, Louise, the kids love the candy racest.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, what you got sw I'm going with the box of dots. Okay, box of dots. I'm going. I'm going one size TwixT.
Speaker 5: Nah, y'all definitely losing this man, the ring pop man. The kids got the ring pops man.
Speaker 1: They don't get about you go on your face that you got when you were a kid. They don't pass that. Itsh out no more man at all.
Speaker 2: He had the little sweet times with this joke, the sugar pat Let me see.
Speaker 5: Oh oh I got I'm definitely I.
Speaker 4: Gotta go a candy corn.
Speaker 2: You just lost switch just long for the shore. That's the corn, is it? I'm going, I'm going a little What is that like?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: The point five kit cat fridge.
Speaker 6: I see we in the suburbs. We got we passed our south past kids, that was.
Speaker 2: That's where I was going next. Yeah, that's where I was going next.
Speaker 5: Kids.
Speaker 4: Oh man, see you brought up the suburbs. There's one crab on the corner, the big, big white house.
Speaker 5: They got the good ship.
Speaker 4: They give out the uh, the extra large milky ways and three Musketeers.
Speaker 1: What I'm going with the Milky Way for the show man. I hate milky ways. Oh man, you.
Speaker 2: Know what you must see. Last, but not least, I'm going with little nerds.
Speaker 5: Okay, never going, there's going.
Speaker 6: I'm in it. I'm in it with Twizzlers. Okay, y'all go ahead and give him a trophy. Now, no, I got this one. I know I got this one. Have somebody, hey, hey, somebody.
Speaker 2: Say give them man, give them kids full side candy bar I said, wild yes, and they trying to find the dad. Kiddy. Man, it's so how y'all do it? Y'all let the kids do.
Speaker 1: Y'all sit it out there, let the kids pick what they want or do they let him bring the doorbell, and then y'all pass it out.
Speaker 6: I ain't passed out. Cande is, huh, don't come, don't cut my doorstep. You make sure you got to turn your porch light off. If you got your porch light on, they come into your porch for sure.
Speaker 1: No, I said, I said, the thing out there, and uh, just take what you want. And so the last kid, cause you know, I'm gonna turn it off and and the kids come on. There's like I say, well, you the last one. It's like we can have it off. They take it off. Yeah, I cut that off. I cut the light on. Man, I'm gonna leave me a little sign outside. You know, we we we've been fortunate and blessed. So we live in in the in the good areas. So the kids are a little nicer than where we grew up at because you know, you leave a bowl outside, they're taking the whole bowl standing the bowls up from the jump from Hey, no, but first day first, So here's the list. Ladies and gentlemen swingh with with fruity toothy rolls, Skittles, Dots, candy, corn, milky ways. I went with bite sized Snickers, reed cup, fun sized twigt, fun sized kit Cat and nerdshows went with bite sized eminem candy, necklace, ring pomps, twisty. All right, guys, who had the best Halloween candy bag?
Speaker 2: Huh? Ain't no way your winning.
Speaker 5: I told you they had. I told you.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 6: I didn't want I didn't I didn't want this. You had probably never beat me a rough draft ever again.
Speaker 1: Hey, now I don't food. Did somebody telling about some nowh laters? Mad that donated to pull out all my all my all my implants.
Speaker 2: No, I swear like a jack O Lander.
Speaker 1: It'd be Halloween in my mind for real. No, hell noah, Man, I remember, mad, I was in a meating swish and you know I had to marry Jane. You remember married Jane. Oh man, man, oh yo, man, I been down in that. Married Jane got me in the whole side of my mouth came out.
Speaker 4: I seen the dude did that was with a sugar daddy.
Speaker 1: The sugar dad, sugar daddy, sugar baby and sugar mamas. Mess with him if you want to. Yeah, man, I walked out of there. Hey, I ain't say nothing to nobody.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They oh so they called me about thirty minutes. I said, Man, I'm at the Dennis cause if I have said something, everybody want to see like out. Oh, dude, I got it. Hey walk straight up out of that. I said, happy like this, I said, man, I'll be back. Went straight to the dnnis's office.
Speaker 5: No uh.
Speaker 1: Dressing up as Bill Belichick seemed to be the popular choice for this year's Halloween thing. First, his twenty four year old girlfriend dressed up as Bill Belichick hold on coach Coach Belichick got a twenty four year old and y'all want to get on me talking about shit.
Speaker 2: Oh oh that girl, yo, daddy? Hey, this is that that man? How old?
Speaker 1: Coach Belichick seventy two seventy two said, Hey, he got a twittery y'all can't say it is to me?
Speaker 4: Wait, they said that girl your daddy age.
Speaker 1: That's what they be telling me, talk about you like you like you got a daughter of them girls age and I see them shopping together.
Speaker 2: Hey, you ain't.
Speaker 1: Hey, he I say, both of y'all pick out something for your daddy, y'all real daddy and your new daddy.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all better get out my faith. I'm done. I ain't listening to y'all no more. I listened to y'all for far too long in the same study group. Yeah, man, got be feeling bad.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, you know what, Joe, they might be right, oh choe man, because talking about oh you need somebody bad, you need to get somebody your age.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what we gonna do? Play bis wiz gee, Rubbie? What's from some of what's wrong with that? I got that wrong with it?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Holdly holy I felt like, I feel like this, I feel like it's more to this. I feel like you feel like you might have something in common with him, like what's going on?
Speaker 2: We got something in common? Robert Tuessen lit him in that. That's what we got in comma.
Speaker 4: So that's a personal preference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, man, I ain't listen, y'all. I'm done. Older check seventy two. Got a twenty four, twenty four, twenty four year old.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's that's that's strong.
Speaker 5: That's hey. Hey, that's that's my coe, that's.
Speaker 2: My co fou. That's hey.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, how you let me ask you this? How was the comment with the first conversation? How you think it went? I don't know who.
Speaker 5: They met, where they met. What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 2: They're on the plane. They want the plane together. They were on the plane.
Speaker 1: The first thing they say, if you talking, Let's just say, for the sake of I'm fifty six, if they see me talking, they see me talking to somebody thirty five. Creepy old man. Look at old creepy straight up? Yeah, straight up.
Speaker 2: Coach Belichick seventy one talking to a twenty three year old.
Speaker 4: He probably she is probably the cart girl on the golf course. I bet it.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Co Belichick, go ahead, give it up for coach Belichick. Let's put some hands together for mister Williams. See Belichick. Hey, already I'll give some you know. I'm I'm by Hey, I already got a big old easy bake of it. I got me a Barbie car, Barbie doll. Hey, I'm in depended, you ready, No, I think Look, I think from black half my age, what's half my age?
Speaker 2: Twenty eight plus seven? That's thirty five.
Speaker 1: Rightw hey, hey, hey, swish minus three.
Speaker 2: I'm not bad as that that one for. You know, that's a good.
Speaker 4: I feel like somewhere somebody in the thirty three, you know, thirty thirty seven, they.
Speaker 2: Got some good. They got the mad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got their ship together, they tied the activities, and you.
Speaker 2: Know what, the first thing they say, what y'all got in common? Yeah? We like each other.
Speaker 4: We've both been in Super Bowl. We're going at wigged.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Ryan Fitzpatrick commented on the photo, saying, for all you forty eight year old hopeless romantics out there, just think about your future. Person may not even be born yet. RC dressed up, as coach Belichick on Inside the NFL, I.
Speaker 5: Was strong.
Speaker 4: That is yeah, damn, that's fifty. What how old is he seventy?
Speaker 2: What he's seventy two? She's twenty four?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 1: I was see him some of these road sparks, which for years he only wrote he on these sparks.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmm damn before was he married before or just like twice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's yeah.
Speaker 1: See back in the long time ago seventy two years old, it was over for you. Yeah, now, but then I came out with advent a medicine.
Speaker 5: Now you're good.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 4: Good Now see he better, he better than me, dog, because I'm done doing startups. I'm done doing startup styles to.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He already is I need a partial investorm knowing that.
Speaker 2: No, sir, not me, the startups. Yeah, I ain't.
Speaker 4: Doing no more start ups. Dog, guess over for that. It's over for that.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, this time for our last segment of the day, and it's cute and eight. Well we answered some of the fans questions. M h.
Speaker 2: All right, shell the Pope said, swish, what's.
Speaker 1: The difference between playing with mellow and Denver, New York, broad and Cleveland, l A. And how did you have the just your game to play with them?
Speaker 4: Easiest answer, Well, Myllo, I had to I had to go get my shots. I had to go shot hunting. I had to just wait and it was gonna come to. The shots was gonna come for sure. So for me, the biggest difference is having a going from a go getter's mentality to be impatient.
Speaker 1: Like that, Why said name Name a movie that Swish and Ojoe could have played in.
Speaker 5: Name a movie we all could have played in.
Speaker 2: Harlem Knights, Harlem Knights. Yeah, life, Oh life is show.
Speaker 5: Life would have been. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Lady Ray saying, hey, guys, it's kids.
Speaker 1: Do you did you do anything bad rebellious that you totally got away with?
Speaker 2: No? They don't know, Mary Barney pour diyt play that.
Speaker 5: I can't get away with shit?
Speaker 1: What was the question, as kids, did you do anything bad or rebellious that you totally got away with?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Sir, Today my mama's birthday. She ain't playing No sixty one, ain't playing at all.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Man, look here, man, where do you think I get the lack of patience from Ojoe, Oh, all that laugh aid.
Speaker 2: The TV. It's something about.
Speaker 1: Hey mm hmmm. They didn't play that no mo hey, Like I said, Oh Joe, I can't react like people from the North. I don't really know, but I'm talking about people from the South. If you from the South, you know exactly what I'm talking about. All people ain't do that noise, all that run and all that key key king in. But they play that and being differentspectful talking like the I think these kids talking back.
Speaker 2: I don't want it. What oh what?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You be your teeth bee on the floor.
Speaker 1: Yes, boy, look here. See the thing is like them old people like my grandma. Like you know what I showed, whichy'all was close to that boy, I showed slapp him in his mouth and before you know it, she done walked up on you.
Speaker 2: And why wh Yeah? And you so old man, you so much.
Speaker 5: Nothing man.
Speaker 2: And I can't wait to get grown. I'm gonna believe you what.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for you to get grown either. That's exactly what they say. Hey, you can think think they heard you? Sure, I can't wait for you to leave either. I'll call it dapers, I'll call them for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bab man.
Speaker 1: The old people they play man down that all that stuff that these kids get away with now mm hmm oh no, like I you couldn't like stop your feed, slam a slam.
Speaker 2: A door the door, suck your teeth. Oh boy, look though, don't do that. Oh boy boy.
Speaker 1: Well you know what I wish to have some A lot of my uncles will passed my mom, but I wish your mam my mom. I'm having my mom at one show and she'll tell you how my grandfather was a j Ain't play all that, keep not talking back and sucking your teeth for kiss and your teeth?
Speaker 5: What's Oh no, it ain't happening.
Speaker 2: Oh no, sir.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I see these kids now and the way they be talking to their parents. I'm like, I'm like, beat him, let me start it for you, Let me give them two nicks. You go and you finish it up. Now, the kids that got I think because parents today now switch correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: We all got kids.
Speaker 1: I think parents today want to be friends, want to be buddy buddies with their kids instead of being instead of being a parent, were not friends. You got friends down the street because the one thing and I told my kids this in a very young agent. I think I told you, Ojo, our dynamic will ever change. I'm the parent, you the child that's always gonna be our dynamic. And so I'm not trying to be your friend. I'm not trying. I'm trying to teach you how to be an adult and the responsibilities that come a wrong. I was like, I wouldn't ride y'all like this if y'all were gonna stay ten, but ten gonna turn in hopefully fifteen and twenty and then thirty and then what Because no matter how the child turns out good, bad, or indifferent, who's getting blamed the parent. The child turns out good, he was raised right, she was raised right, a student prodigy, the parents did an unbelievable job. The kid turns out bad. I knew it. Yep, that's just the way it is. That's crazy. I've seen grown parents hold it like I've seen my parent.
Speaker 4: I said thirty five, forty years old, hole day composure because my grandfather said so. My grandmother would have said, but now it's like kids can act out and the immediate reactions like he's just expressing himself. Oh are you you are allowed to have an expression. Oh no, no, I tell you how to feel. Yeah, I tell you how to feel. I tell you what the emotions that you should have. And that ain't it at all. When you're like, it's funny because I heard every time I heard a Bernie Max get I crack up. It's like you haven't been hit so hard in the back of your teeth click, and it's like your parents like he's like, shut the fuck up, like this just be gone. It's like brou Immediately, it wasn't no thought, it wasn't no I got another question. It wasn't no follow up nothing. It was like whatever I was gonna do, I'm gonna e raised that and figure out something else to get away from these people because they do not want me sitting right here right now. No, it's too it's too friendly. It's way too friendly. I don't want to be I don't want to be your friend. And even like, even like my grandfather, my mom and them was wrong.
Speaker 2: Got kids.
Speaker 1: They ain't never they ain't never buck to my grandfather. They ain't never bucked to my mom. Even if hey, we just eat it, they might be wrong. You just eat it and move on now, oh, you know, he just you know, I wanted him to express themselves.
Speaker 2: I want him to have an opinion.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, you wonder why he had the school shooting that ship up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's always in trouble. Nah.
Speaker 1: We we just come from a different era. We just have to accept uh huh Okay, we just got accepted now, swish. It's a different time now, bro, And it is what it is, Damn Smith said. Met a girl from met a girl from my tea inmate. She invited me to her dorm room one night. As I was picking her up hunk Hogan style, I jokingly said, you're a little heavier, though I don't know why I said it.
Speaker 2: Can I make it up to her? Oh, ain't no come back for that, bro.
Speaker 5: Now you can't play with the woman's weight.
Speaker 2: Why no, no.
Speaker 5: No, you should know better than that already.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but hey, but you you should have been able to sess the situation early. Yeah, I mean you, I can look at one, Okay, I can pick up this one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gonna how You're gonna pick up and tell oh, you're a little heavier than I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you assessed that. You can look at it and tail. I look at me.
Speaker 1: Okay, up to about one eight now when I was the teacher I used to wear when I was hell, when I was well up to two hundred.
Speaker 5: I had you good, okay.
Speaker 1: After drop down now probably about one fifty.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you got one eighty five for yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, hold on not holding them up, holding up like this? No no, I can't hold.
Speaker 1: The No, no, no, I can't holding them hold.
Speaker 5: On where you holding it right here? Or is she up here?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You don't cut down a little yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're too high. You got him too high. I ain't no fork lift. I ain't no fork lift now, hey, no.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I ain't going on the shoulders dog.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I can't no no, no, no, no, okay, And you only got thirty seconds. You got thirty seconds right there. That's that's it. I'm gonna have to sit you down on the shoulders.
Speaker 2: Shure. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I said two fifty, I mean back in the day, I can hold two hundred. I can hold about a minute the two as. I haven't gotten older. The hills done got repaired the back end as strong as it once was. But you know, a two fifty.
Speaker 2: You ain't got a two on some body. Fact you got that now.
Speaker 1: But you have to understand holding dead weight is something something entirely different.
Speaker 2: Wish.
Speaker 1: I mean you don't take it pick it up way, because you got to realize when you pick up a human, arms hanging, legs hanging, it ain't like she can help me.
Speaker 4: You got a baby, You ain't that what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what I got. I got like one fifty, I might, I might it all the pins. If it's something brand new, I got one sixty five in the brand new by. Oh yeah that's Max. Yeah yeah, that's Max. That's our absolutely the stallion. Meg might be like one seventy five.
Speaker 2: No, no, now me and mag cool? Noah, noah, mag thank you for coming on. Cook.
Speaker 4: Oh my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, bad bad.
Speaker 1: What the heart is? That's what Meg group? Man, the heart is almost had me canceled. No, No, I don't want no smoke, Doug he died?
Speaker 2: Noah?
Speaker 1: No? Hey like what they like two black two bas back in the day, you know, see people look they look at wait I ain't say she could be to be five two and two fifty, but if she's six foot tall and two fifty six one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, man, I had a point guard. I played with dog. He had a saying dog. She and a lady unless she too eighty. Yeah, yeah, he's a point guard.
Speaker 2: Six one.
Speaker 4: One ninety five, soaking web. She and a lady unless she too eighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Oh, Joe back, Yeah, you know in college you had one so big. You know you have to just pick up one leg. Yeah, you pick up one leg. You couldn't pick up both for a better time, She's like, pick the other leg up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, baby, I'm about to sit this one down. Old. Look you went to HBC dog hold on dab well both.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You can't pick both of them. Um, you got two one one at a time, baby, one at a time. Now, come on, now, work with That's a good one. But see that's what you see. You gotta even understand what you're working with. Understand what you're working with.
Speaker 2: Baby. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 1: That concludes our episode of Nightcamp. Man, Hey, swish, we're gonna have a ball man. This was unbelievable. Man. We appreciate you joining us. Y'all see who else this episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite on Shining Sharp, that's your favorite. Eighty five Liberty City is on Bengal Ring of Fame. Honoree Pro Bowler All Pro, the legendary chat o Yo Senko Johnson just call him o Cho. And the guy in your bottom right is a two time NBA champ. One of the great three point shooting marksmen of all time that is Jr. Swish Smith. Thank you, bro for joining us. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure y'all hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber counts, and we thank you for counting. Please make sure you check out my shade by Laportier eight. We have it in stop. We're about we're gonna be in about fourteen to sixteen states by the end of the year. If we're currently not in a state or sitting near you, we have it in stock and you can go order online and with shipping right to your home. Please make sure you go follow my media Company's page on all platforms that Shayshaped Media and My Clothing Company eighty four, our newest release, dropped over the weekend we dropped I Was Held with I Was Well shirts, I'll Lie for You Before I Lie to You, Black Nightcap hoodies and Popular Man back by Popular Man, Stay with Me Now Hoodies, Excuse Me, and of course our best sellers. The unkin Ohot's quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours while supplies last. And to show our appreciation, we're giving you guys an additional fifteen percent off if you use the code Halloween fifteen. The link is pinned at the top of the chat and we're up in our giveaway. We're gonna find select another nine random people, and if you make a merch perch between now and Halloween using cold Halloween fifteen, you'll get a signed nightcap half again an additional nine winners. If you purchase merch between now and Halloween using code Halloween fifteen, you'll get a signed nightcap hat from me. The winners will be selected randomly, and we'd like to thank our special and newest contributor, JR Switch. Please go follow JR JR on all platforms. He has a podcast called Pop par three and it's on all platforms. That's at par three Podcasts, And you can follow JR on all his platforms personal its personal pages, it's ig it's Instagram's Facebook and at par three Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Switch.
Speaker 1: Thank you, We'll see you again on next Wednesday. Oh shoe you and I back at this thing tomorrow. Thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 2: Wow