Speaker 1: It's nine o one with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. Oh okay, this is crazy. We are in the Bahamas together right now, right.
Speaker 2: Now, in real time, in real time, you guys. We're here at Baham Bar in NASA.
Speaker 1: In NASA, and wouldn't tell the people when was the.
Speaker 2: Last time we were here together in NASA and the Bahamas Jason Priestley's wedding just years his wedding, Naomi.
Speaker 1: Naomi, Okay, oh is that true? You're correct?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, just checking because you know, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I pulled up and then I.
Speaker 1: Landed here and I was like, we I feel like I've been here, and I've been close to that hotel, the big one with the hole in it, and I thought, wow, I feel like i've been here before.
Speaker 2: Oh, but this is when I was here, This is when you were here.
Speaker 1: We were all here, all of us.
Speaker 2: So at the time, I remember texting Luke and being like, I'll see you at Jason's and he was like, no, I can't make it right.
Speaker 1: He wasn't there, right, he was the only one that wasn't there.
Speaker 2: I know, Shannon there.
Speaker 1: No. Wow, that's so awesome.
Speaker 2: So Jason, you me, Tiffany Gabrielle Onigan, I remember that, yeah, and our other boy's gab actually there. She couldn't make it. I can't. Oh man, why do I feel like she wasn't Who I was here with?
Speaker 1: Who were you here with?
Speaker 2: You're here with Peter? I was here with Charlie. Oh my god, her second husband and my first husband.
Speaker 1: My brain can't. I can't even remember any of it, except for Ian doing crazy things, just when we were just hanging out by the pool, like at the wedding.
Speaker 2: But we're trying to remember before this who Iron was with.
Speaker 1: Well, I have no idea. Was it his wife Nikki? We should ask him, we should text him, tell him we're at the Bahamas.
Speaker 2: He's in Paris dancing his butt off.
Speaker 1: No, he'll stop, he'll read it.
Speaker 2: He'll text us that where's my phone?
Speaker 1: We're in the Bahamas and we need to know who you were here with when we were all here?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, whoa? I think he's asleep.
Speaker 1: I mean truly, it doesn't wake him up.
Speaker 2: He was dancing a lot.
Speaker 1: I feel like he was dancing then and he's dancing now.
Speaker 2: He's always dancing.
Speaker 1: Have you seen him? By the way, we're talking about Dancing with the Stars French, the French edition which.
Speaker 2: Has a different name.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, cchet, what's dance Swa and what's the name of it Dance lavec Is Stars. That sounds fier I would, yeah, like, I.
Speaker 2: Can't do an accent. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Wait, would you go to friends and be on Dance Stars? No? Oh, it looks like he's having a good time.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's great. My bracelet, I have one? Where is it?
Speaker 1: You're not wearing your bahamar? You know I lost bracelet. This means you can be here. They put this on me as I entered the building and I'm not allowed to take it off until I leave.
Speaker 2: Better than ankle bracelet for other reasons like that. Yeah, okay, So what are we the first dancing with the startups? Broke me? I don't think I can when you were so worried. I'm so worried for your health. He knows me so well.
Speaker 1: She's like, it's like I reel like one of your legs might just fall off it and.
Speaker 2: It could have happened. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think about because there's been a little you know, there's been some back and forth about going tomoir stars. But I said things have changed people. I don't. I think my dancing on the TV days are over. Your robotic you steal hips, you can screw some feet. Wow, yeah sad? How time does that to you. I've got a limber up, That's what needs to happen.
Speaker 2: You've always been limber.
Speaker 1: No, you lose your limber if you don't use it.
Speaker 2: You'll need to have hip replacement.
Speaker 1: You can get you can be flexible. You're whole life, no matter what your situation is. Right, I'm just not that right now? Wait, can you touch your toes right now?
Speaker 2: Don't make me do the flying splits? No, I wasn't going there. You can touch your You know I'm flexible. That that's not my.
Speaker 1: Everything else you do bend in very curious ways actually.
Speaker 2: Feature vegas.
Speaker 1: Ruthan and I havn't laughed because we've seen.
Speaker 2: That that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, anyway, so let's let's flash back, Oh, two twenty years at thirty twenty. I let's go back twenty years if you can. I can't go back two minutes, but let's try.
Speaker 2: He got you?
Speaker 1: What do you have to say about that?
Speaker 2: Twenty years ago at NA NASA.
Speaker 1: How how old were we?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't do math.
Speaker 1: I can do this math. I'm fifty three now and I was thirty three. Look I did it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Oh though those were the days. But we were already off the show.
Speaker 2: Correct, that is wild. There was no Bahamar back then. So things have changed.
Speaker 1: And she was built since then. Okay, so this hotel did not exist when we were here. A lot of things have changed, not just our bodies or our brains.
Speaker 2: Bahamas has really, I feel like, built up since then. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I flew in the dark. I have no idea where I am. I don't know if there's an ocean anywhere around me. I'm pretty sure there must be. Well, she is in dark, she just flew in. She's been traveling all day. I ate a four bites of a banana and some peanuts.
Speaker 2: I watched it and it is evening as we're coming to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what this place has hoppen though.
Speaker 2: As we're coming to you this radio.
Speaker 1: Did you see there's a full on casino. There's a full on casino.
Speaker 2: There's a there's there's like we do like gambling to no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's people in party outfits like club and club and outfits. Did you bring your club outfits? No?
Speaker 2: No, I I did bring dresses though.
Speaker 1: Like like I'm going to the on a vacation in the tropics, my panic last minute, and I went.
Speaker 2: Went into my garage. Would you know it's not easy?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Well, because all my jeans and my converse here in the house, because that's all I've been wearing for three years. And I was like, I'm gonna step it up. I'm going So I went found dress from that's a perfect vacation dress. You know, my old my old dresses, you're old. Through them all in a suitcase, and then said to Ruth my life, I don't like any of these. Nothing's fitting and and uh so in this but I purposely did not wear my converse.
Speaker 1: I see that you have some sparkly little shoes on there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have shoes on, actual shoes sensibly. Okay, I'm sorry, there's silver. They are to impress to you it's working. I thought you would be proud.
Speaker 1: Well, I okay, I'm proud. What it's not a converse? Is that why I'm proud? Okay? Do you like my shoe your boot one shoe. Yeah, here's another one. This is you on the in the on the in the teen beat. Oh, it's a good one. Is there an article in here too?
Speaker 2: The articles? And yeah, a questionnaire?
Speaker 1: Nope, it's it's a it's an interview. It says, shop until you drop with tory spelling okay, And here you are shopping till you're dropping, and I think you drop. Who's this you're shopping with?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Who's it? Looks like Shannon, but it's not. It's not. Wow, you know all my glasses.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's got dark hair.
Speaker 1: With the bangs no clip. Well, it says your pal, so that it looks bad for her because you don't remember her. Whoever was in this picture.
Speaker 2: With you five minutes ago.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She has no idea. Wait when was this?
Speaker 1: When was this? Doesn't say oh.
Speaker 2: See here's up again? What was this? You know what?
Speaker 1: I like this up to this is a little sexy.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: That's like the wet look.
Speaker 2: That's my natural hair texture. Just scrunch when scrunching was in Yeah.
Speaker 1: You looks so cute. Oh my gosh, I can see Randy in your face, like you and your breath.
Speaker 2: Yes, so much O g.
Speaker 1: About these girls. These boobies are so cute and perky looking, but they don't quite fit in the in the area that the boobies are supposed to fit in in the in the dress. You see that there?
Speaker 2: No, you got closer. I mean closer. Okay, I'm sure there are pads in there. In fact, I see the outline.
Speaker 1: No, that's just the stitching.
Speaker 2: That's a hard line, because I mean it was a pad taken out of somebody's.
Speaker 1: Like a chicken cutlet.
Speaker 2: We didn't even have those. Then you literally took the white. It was like like this. It would be in a clothing like a shoulder pad, and you would just take it out and slip it. Do you remember this, Yeah, like cut them out of your sweaters.
Speaker 1: In your bra.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, this.
Speaker 1: This magazine knows you well. They call you Victoria.
Speaker 2: Let me see this look right here.
Speaker 1: Being the daughter of big time producer Aaron Spelling, Victoria's Spelling practically grew up on Hollywood sets and around celebrities.
Speaker 2: Picture hair up again, this is mind blowing.
Speaker 1: You must have liked your hair up. I think you're.
Speaker 2: My first publicist. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is she twelve? She looks literally like your high school friend.
Speaker 2: My first assistant.
Speaker 1: Maybe she was your assistant because that sounds like you'd go shopping. Probably yeah. Okay, oh boy, oh boy, I'm enjoying this thoroughly.
Speaker 2: But you're no.
Speaker 1: Wait, so on this team be on the back of your page.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Jason Gedrick remember that guy?
Speaker 2: Yes? I thought he was super cute.
Speaker 1: Cuties, look at those dimples.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what was it? Uh? Airplane flying gossip Junior? He was the young kid. Thank you. I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Know that, oh man, super cute.
Speaker 2: Is he single? Now? Where's Jason Getrick?
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's married somewhere with kids. He looks like the type to get married and have kids.
Speaker 2: There's a type we all get married had kids.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you were in Temb, it wasn't a choice. You got married and had kids. Like that's the type they went for. Oh, this is article written when you still lived at mom and dads. Oh, tell me what year it says. I don't know the year. I can't find it. I'm gonna guess. Wait, what year do you guess? I think it's very similar to this look.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be past nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Under eighteen because you still live at home. Okay, okay, this is good. Wait, let's go back to these questions. Do you have any plans of moving out and living on your own? Would you like me to tell you what your response was? Please? No, I'm happy living at home. Yeah, oh, you say, I love buying furniture, but I have no place to put it. I want to buy a house just to decorate it and sell it.
Speaker 2: This is not me, I mean, this is me.
Speaker 1: You say, sometimes it's hard because of the cast I'm the only one who lives at home. Oh my god, it says the team Beat asks, would you ever get a permanent tattoo? You say, no, no, no, cut too. How many do you have?
Speaker 2: Thinking, I'm thinking I don't keep Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta count them. You gotta go down scan the body in your mind.
Speaker 2: One, two, three, three, four, five?
Speaker 1: Where did you my ankle?
Speaker 2: Not my little said Jeffrey. How many do you have?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Does this coount? I had it removed, but it won't go away.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, she's had some Okay, I know, okay? Three four? Do you have tattoos than screws? Whoa, that's the wait? Nope, pntended everyone.
Speaker 1: I think I have one, two, three. I only have three screws. That's my My hips don't have screws in them. People, they don't make them like that anymore. Okay, I'm enjoying these questions because you're you're you're contradicting yourself.
Speaker 2: You've grown up correcked. But the more you are talking me through this, I am recounting. So this is when I lived at home. The firm mature is because I used to love to go to Swap Me and go these and used to buy a rocking chair and we used to take a page. We did a lot. Yeah, taught me how to hook my first rug.
Speaker 1: Yep, I did. I taught you to be a hooker. You used to love a good Mary Higgins Clark book. God, yeah, I did so much about you.
Speaker 2: I used to read. I never thought I get tattoo. You do? It's the bad boyfriend? Oh whose fault was it? Yeah? Same same guy. I think that's the first.
Speaker 1: Session you got interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was like, okay, sure, let's get tattoos. And then I was like, no, I feel I'm just trying to like fit in. And then he was like, oh, I knew, I knew you wouldn't go through with it. I was like, do it?
Speaker 1: This is nice? They ask point blank first, like the first person that they actually mention in your in like their questions about the cast. They ask, how would you describe Gabrielle carteris when I say, you said, we always do something for the crew, not describing her. Last year, we all shifted in on a certain amount of money, and Gabrielle took it over. She collected all the money and found a charity for pediatric aids. Chrysler donated a van to take the children back and forth between it's the hospital and home. This year, she's trying to find out how we can help kids who can't afford school. She's so caring. That's a good description offer.
Speaker 2: It is. And that's before I had the bad boyfriend. And she was the first person that actually drove me to therapy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, which is great.
Speaker 2: Good for her, I know, but I wasn't theory yet. No, I was still live scream I have Do you think at this point are bad?
Speaker 1: Do you think at this point you needed therapy? Though for different reasons?
Speaker 2: Huh? Growing up been a psych away family. Yeah, and like growing up away a certain perception how internally I felt about myself versus what other people would say. Of course, but I didn't. You didn't, Yeah, that would yeah, yep, nowadays so different.
Speaker 1: Oh this is a good question. Okay, do you see marriage and children in your future?
Speaker 2: I said yes, you did say, of course children, how many?
Speaker 1: Wait, it says, in fact, I already know what kind of kids I'm going to have. Tell we have this woman on set who took a string and a needle. You may have heard of this anyway. What you do is you take a string with the needle tied to the end of it, and you go over your wrists with it. It picks up your heartbeat or something like that, and it tells you how many children you're going to have, and the other like a boy first or a girl. We know it works because we tried it on people who already had guess and it was accurate, so it really does work. But to the chase scene beat goes on to do their due diligence and ask, so what did the woman tell you? And she said, I'm going to have a girl then a boy, just like my family. Hmm, oh boy, Oh yeah, you say I definitely want to have kids and lots and lots of animals.
Speaker 2: Ding. Wow, Okay, what did I say about you?
Speaker 1: You said nothing about me?
Speaker 2: This is not true. It says I describe everything you don't.
Speaker 1: You actually only talk about Gabrielle. Gabrielle and Jason.
Speaker 2: What did I say about Jason?
Speaker 1: Oh, you said he's very private? Yeah, well you say Jason is very private. He's very outgoing. Of all the cast, I probably know the least about Jason at the time.
Speaker 2: I've been early on, yes.
Speaker 1: And it's not that we're not closed. He just never talks about his personal life. He likes to play sports, hockey, bungee jumping, target shooting, and car racing. Your answers are so cute. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So I was just reading temb.
Speaker 1: You were just you knew what everyone else in the world now.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, nothing more. Wow, And then we all got to know each other so well. Kind of you now, because I have stuff on you, you.
Speaker 1: Do tell me what do you have on me?
Speaker 2: Well, I want to be like you and do asmr here Oh my press on nails, aren't excuse me? Of course when you open it sounds like that. And when I opened. It's like where around.
Speaker 1: Well, mine sounds like a little fur to.
Speaker 2: No, yours was like proper.
Speaker 1: They all reopens, delicate and the frantic chaotic come on, super cute.
Speaker 2: Oh this is good? What is It's a penny for Jenny's thoughts?
Speaker 1: They spilled my name wrong? Do you read that? Do you see that?
Speaker 2: Know they spelled your name crowd?
Speaker 1: Well, because Penny's not spelled an I E.
Speaker 2: Yeah that one. It's exclusive.
Speaker 1: What does it say only in.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: God, God, my provst moment. I was in bop magazine.
Speaker 2: Jenny, How would you describe yourself?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think I like my Carol.
Speaker 1: Get it you guys ACTI that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Jenny, How would you describe yourself? I think I am really down to earth. I'm not that uptight. I just kicked back. Whatever happens happens.
Speaker 1: I think that's where me. Now. Was I like that then? Down to earth?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah it's not you now, I've.
Speaker 1: Been always been like so down to earth. It's it's like a it's like below earth. I've always been below earth. What does that mean I've been dead? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait what wait sorry, I'm just what what sorts of things.
Speaker 1: Do you like?
Speaker 2: What sort of things? It's sort there's no plural? Correct?
Speaker 1: Well, no call what's her name?
Speaker 2: Harry?
Speaker 1: Harry out there?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Carrie?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, I forgot to write about anybody care?
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm jumping ahead. I'm gonna go back. Jenny's not expecting you to really send her a penny for her thoughts, but she love a letter. You can tell her what's on your mind. At care of Bob Po Box. It's in Burbank.
Speaker 1: You think it's still there? No, BOP's not.
Speaker 2: I don't know right then? Somebody okay, anybody getting there?
Speaker 1: My thoughts?
Speaker 2: Oh? What do you like to wear? Clothes that I'm comfortable and like?
Speaker 1: What? Dazy patterns?
Speaker 2: Daisy patterns? And my friend and co star say I cannot wear them. I'm not correct. Yeah, I don't know whose voice that was. I don't shorts and shirts I like to wear flowery see okay, fair? Yeah, everything has.
Speaker 1: Flowers, flowers. I used to like flowers a lot more than I stole her.
Speaker 2: Look, well that's not true.
Speaker 1: You like them now not as much?
Speaker 2: Is that like a an era? It was an era? Yeah? Yeah, all the florals? Uh? Sorry, we have I have more questions.
Speaker 1: Uh wait, wait, oh, this one says I used to weigh one hundred and twelve pounds. Why would they say that in bop? Do people listen, like make that part of your interview? Now your article list your weight now period nowadays?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, is there another article of hers? I could read that.
Speaker 1: That's an article?
Speaker 2: What is this? What does it even say?
Speaker 1: You're wearing my glasses? I can't tell.
Speaker 2: No, you have to see I got it one.
Speaker 1: Contact, one contact in Yeah, where's the other one? I got?
Speaker 2: It's hard the glasses. I was having them here here, So one contact I can read. One contact I can see.
Speaker 1: So you just wear one?
Speaker 2: I wear one? Okay, makes life harder.
Speaker 1: But well you just go it like that all the time. Look like a pirate you will come.
Speaker 2: This looks like a book that's a mini book of you. It's like a little.
Speaker 1: TV guide format, Like isn't it like I've never even heard of that magazine.
Speaker 2: Disney Adventures. Did they pay you? I feel like they did not? And this is you representing the Disney brand to me? That's what that says.
Speaker 1: Well, also, so is who are those other people in there? David Robinson NB a player Marsuperloni. That's who I'm holding there. I remember that shoot because Marsuperloni was not there. It was really hard to hold Mark Superloni with him not being there, so I had to you know, Oh my god, this.
Speaker 2: Is before there were movies with green screen. You had to do it, attend for on a cover and you did really well. And oh snap, red was your thing. We stand corrected. Look at my face.
Speaker 1: It does not match the dress. Wait open it, mother, I look like that in all the pictures.
Speaker 2: Wearing a suit. I love this hair up. Lots of jewels. That's a cool lot. Yeah, yeah, I want to look.
Speaker 1: I remember that shoot too, kind of you do know.
Speaker 2: I was just super impressive. Okay, just hang on your zip code adventures? Is this all? I just want to get to you. Hold on.
Speaker 1: Look at our haircuts in this.
Speaker 2: May Oh that's rough.
Speaker 1: We both look like you tips.
Speaker 2: I loved my hair like that you did.
Speaker 1: It's like a real It's like a tiny bit, little bit longer the longer we have bomb. Look at Kathleen in this picture, she looks like hot mama.
Speaker 2: Oh that face. When Luke wore like vests and so it was not my favorite, like the tweed vest.
Speaker 1: Now was when he was doing the episode of Splashback episodes.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, oh here wait, this reminds me of the am I gonna get right cover of Entertainment Weekly you and Jason did where you were wearing like a sweater with the two of you. Does that remind you a little bit? It's just this is all.
Speaker 1: You and that's the same photographer. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want you should bring this back. This is rad and I am really excited about this. I was the hand mead down kid. Oh, I'm so sorry when I thought I was gonna say something funny, so I was like I was when I was the handmaid down kid.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I got no shame in that game. Fine, yeah, I wore my sister's clothes.
Speaker 2: Who is your first bound, Well, then.
Speaker 1: Listen to these my first BALENTI I have not my dad. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was a guy. It must have been sorry, you know, handsy fifth sixth grade. He used to shake his knees and make my desk move all day long. I like messed with you and like sugar his knee. You must have been like a same day.
Speaker 1: Well, what's his name?
Speaker 2: If you're out there. Boy from We used to make those stupid little boxes cover with TINFOI on red hearts, and I remember hoping that there was one from him in the box. See if I were her, I would have kept asking me like, but was there and you were like no, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this is crazy. The things you can learn about yourself looking back at these magazines, you guys, The things you can like that like this has like what they asked me questions like what's your favorite food? I said, Mexican. Still to this day, I love Mexican. My favorite colors were shades of green and red.
Speaker 2: H oh like stage like, look at this type of clothes, I said.
Speaker 1: Soft and loose with little flowers. Okay, fine, biggest like, oh my gosh, I'm so proud of myself. My first thing that I put under biggest like was that I like trees. I still really do like them.
Speaker 2: That this is true.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, what do you think My biggest dislike was we think about me? No, Like, okay, what annoys you about me the most?
Speaker 2: That you're you're so neat and like a clean perfection. You're on the right path. You're on the right path.
Speaker 1: Keep going. What was my least favorite thing. Yes, dirt, dirt, Yeah, dirt.
Speaker 2: Right here I was at the same point, Do you have any bad habits? I guess my worst habit is I'm too neat. If someone leaves something on the counter, I'm likely to have a fit.
Speaker 1: Fit.
Speaker 2: That's extreme.
Speaker 1: Really is like, can you just put a coaster under that? Please? Like the whole party walking around the coasters and putting them under things? Does that mean? But it's true.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm too stubborn to set in my ways back back back.
Speaker 1: Wait what in nineteen I was too set in my ways? Hey, that's so funny. Who says that about themselves when they're a teenager? So said in my ways? You guys, I feel like that fan fell and hit me in the head. What I'm having a flat?
Speaker 2: This explains so much.
Speaker 1: Something big that looked like that fell and hit me on the head.
Speaker 2: Once you're kidding? Wait, oh no, beyond.
Speaker 1: No, yeah no. Another thing happened on the set of Irish went out a big I think it was either a big fan, one of those what do they call them effect fans like that, or it was like a light It was written that, Oh it fell in my head. Maybe you weren't there that day. I don't remember, probably because of the injury to my head.
Speaker 2: You're saying it and it's coming back. I can't remember. I remember the blade of it, either the blade.
Speaker 1: Of it or the wing, you know on the lights they used to have those metal, yes wings cut some of my hair off. I remember it.
Speaker 2: It hit me in the.
Speaker 1: Head and something sharp cut my hair off on my scalp. I remember, but it didn't draw blood, so they didn't make me stop working.
Speaker 2: Wait, your favorite book Charlotte's Web.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that when that's a classic right there. You guys, you haven't read Charlotte's Web, You are missing out.
Speaker 2: I agree, I know, going in love with you all over again. Your favorite TV show was The Simpsons.
Speaker 1: I never would have said that is not you. Maybe I liked Bart and Lisa was foxed.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you felt or someone was like, this is very hard. They're like, what's my fvorite show? I don't, Oh my god. The publicist like, you know, Simpsons, It's on Fox.
Speaker 1: It's popular, right now, promote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on shade screen. Right. There was one thing I saw Michael Jackson here and I was.
Speaker 1: Curious what Oh I loved him?
Speaker 2: What is this something I've never known about you? Michael Jackson thriller?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I love that dance. It was so scary when they turned into zombies, dead people whatever. Yea, I'm looking at your sassy again because you just look so pretty. Here, so nats.
Speaker 2: School subjects math.
Speaker 1: I don't know who said that. I can't mathew guys to save my life.
Speaker 2: It's dislike dirt and bad people.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Oh my gosh, these are taking me down the memory line. This was so fun looking at these right type.
Speaker 2: Of clothes, soft and loose with Oh you read this already. It's so cute because when you look at the old.
Speaker 1: Things, oh my, my sash, when you look at the articles about me, it makes you fall in love with me again. And when I look at the articles about you, just get madame.
Speaker 2: No mad because they write bad stuff. They were all good stuff about you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess this is kind of like looking back at a yearbook for people that we're not like real people. Well, we're real people.
Speaker 2: Prove it.
Speaker 1: I can prove it. Cut my skin, I'll bleed.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I love you.
Speaker 1: Well, did you enjoy our trip down memory lane.
Speaker 2: I okay, here's my takeaway. I'm like, oh my gosh, and this makes me love you more hmm, but not myself more when I see that stuff. That's because I like, I wish why doesn't this.
Speaker 1: Make you love you?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 2: Because I wish I had I wish I had a voice, then I could have fought back.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, I've heard this from you now as an adult woman, exact same quote. So my Mexican food quote is accurate, and so is this.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Ever since I was a little, Ever since I was little, I've had this fear I would walk on the set and people would think I was going to be a snob. So I've always been very careful and very polite.
Speaker 3: My de Truman's to anybody who's met anybody who has met you, that's their genuine takeaway from you then and now correct.
Speaker 1: So I feel like you're doing pretty damn good.
Speaker 2: What would have happened if there wasn't a preconceived notion, for instance, like not swapping places. What I'm saying you had a I mean, you've had to go through so much, but you had the opportunity to come into it without people having judgments an extent, they discovered you and met you, right, so they're like, even now I'm wringing this about you, I'm like, I love this girl, Oh my god, and I brend known you for thirty years. By reading this, I'm like, I want to be her friend, I want to know her. I feel like, fine, I had to prove to people, hey, get to know me.
Speaker 1: Every quote from you in this article is you trying to prove something.
Speaker 2: But it would have been nice. What if people had just met me and they didn't know that and I had not had start look at like this, like there's something that doesn't ingrainprove.
Speaker 1: Me, ingrained like preconceived notions of yourself and what you had to prove, like this quote. I've had to work harder to prove myself this quote. I felt I had to prove myself and show everyone I could really act this quote. Growing up, I never wanted people to think of me as some little rich kid like we we came to the same point in life and had such completely different upbringings, and it really does like say so much.
Speaker 2: It's true we've both hung onto us inside, but it's about a hard road externally.
Speaker 1: Do you feel differently about yourself. Though.
Speaker 2: Now now I do good. I mean, I'm getting there. I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: But it's it's hard to not go back to these things.
Speaker 2: It's hard to A wise woman said, it's hard to unring that bell. Oh fine, I was giving you credit here, please, but thanks for correcting me.
Speaker 1: But you can't wait what do you mean you can't that? I like you, I've heard it, but what do you mean I hadn't. You can work past it, of course, but it's always going to be in there.
Speaker 2: A tough one when you hear something so many times, you're programmed to hear that, and then you you start to believe it. Believe it, yeah, believe it or just repeat it.
Speaker 1: Strengths in it, strength, give it more and more energy.
Speaker 2: Wild. Yes, every every thing you're reading, it's just me defending myself.
Speaker 1: And it's like as a teenage girl who hasn't even moved out of her parents house.
Speaker 2: Yet, I never saw a fighting chance. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Look at you, Look how far you have come. You're still standing, mama. Oh oh my god. That's wild when you look back at life like that.
Speaker 2: This is one of my favorite photoshoots. If you by the way like in the Disney Adventure book. Now this one's it's super cool like she edgy. Yeah, I had my jacket on my head. Who I was a model?
Speaker 1: Someone told me to do that.
Speaker 2: I can't see. I thought it was a hoodie. You were ahead of your time. I think it's my jacket. It totally is stand by it.
Speaker 1: I've enjoyed it so much. I hope we didn't talk a hoot nanny about nine on two and o today, but uh talked about something.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? What is all night? Well? It's like that. Hey, if it wasn't for the show, there wouldn't be these articles. What are you wearing? There? And I love it you.
Speaker 1: I look like a gladiator.
Speaker 2: I see like Marianntoinette mixed with like a ballerina. Super like huh aprecie very.
Speaker 1: You know, lots of looks, lots of lots of fashion looks.
Speaker 2: I think you were your time.
Speaker 1: You feel authentic and some of them feel like someone dressed me. Does this l do you think this is mhm?
Speaker 2: Sang you no, no the outfit.
Speaker 1: Do you think the outfit is something I would have worn?
Speaker 2: Am I wrong? No?
Speaker 1: It's a little hitchy like it's a leather jacket. I don't know. That's a little edgy.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I was just talking about this picture Tola the other day. Remember those when that set, that photographer came to set and they just like shot us like we were zoo animals, Like whatever we were doing wherever we were in the building, they just were taking secret pictures of us.
Speaker 2: No, wait, talked me through this. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: If you tell me this, they just like caught you in moments.
Speaker 2: Jenny Kirk is one hip gal hip.
Speaker 1: But the truth is I'm a two hip gal.
Speaker 2: Weed. Talk me through this. I didn't remember this. They came and it was just like they were just.
Speaker 1: Allowed to free roam around everywhere with their quiet little that sounds that you hear in your sleep. You know that sound and the bushes you hear that sound? You and I can so I heard it all the way here in the tropical bushes.
Speaker 2: Wait, I have a question. I have a question. Do the girls ever go mom like, no, no one's there? Then I have a question.
Speaker 1: Okay, cameras even make that noise anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't think they do, like some paparazzi. I think they have silent ones now. But keep in mind, you guys, like even like two years ago, three years weren't right, you would hear I guess we're so used to it. Okay, So and I have had this conversation and it was a breakthrough moment because I was keeping it in my head because I'd been with my kids and I'd be like, they're like or friends and they're like relaxed, like no, there's nothing.
Speaker 1: But you heard something or saw something correct, right, someone taking a picture of you.
Speaker 2: But it was real. It was real. It was the people around you are like no, damn, oh yeah, no one's here looking at you. You're not special, you know. Wow. She thinks that like people follow her, so you know it's that type of thing. But then every time I heard that sound and I kind of look as you try to come out, and I'd be like hello. So we had this conversation because okay, remember Chris and Mike, we had this conversation that you and I had this in our head and people we were like, people think we're crazy. And you were taught it was outside, you were working out, you're leaving, remember, but you thought, yeah, I heard that, but she was right, and no, one.
Speaker 1: I saw the car and I was like, I know there's someone in that car, and.
Speaker 2: You were right. They were there and they were taking pictures of you.
Speaker 1: You always know, I always know. I always say, you feel it, you know, because you want to protect yourself, Like you know what the thing with the silence on the cameras now it's like a gun, you know, the guns with the silencers, and if they pointed out you, it does the same thing. It's so true.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, what following the paparazzi following.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen. And I don't live in a place where that happens anymore, thank god. I intentially moved out of variants that that happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, I understand, but do you still have It's a trigger, like a memory sense, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: More than a certain car. It's a certain thing here. It's usually the Prius, darked out windows. It's true.
Speaker 2: I said this to some once and they go, you know, the Tesla is now Prius. It was ten years ago, paparazzi.
Speaker 1: I'm still I saw a Prius the other day and I told my friend, I said, I think there's a photographer in that car Bet, I bet you money there's a photographer in that car. I have no idea if there was or wasn't, but in my mind it's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, there's no like anymore. There's no prius anymore. Guys, you have to understand, we know this isn't normal, but it's been our lives like it and for so long.
Speaker 1: But honestly, there could be somebody in the bushes here at Bajamar taking your picture. I'm not I'm just saying there's a lot of people here, so keep your eyes out, ears out.
Speaker 2: But oh boy, this is really fun. Can we do this more?
Speaker 1: You know when you go out with girlfriends and all they do is talk about the good times they've had and like they're inside jokes, and the other people in the room are like, have no, I want to gouge my eyeballs and earballs out, our ears balls. No, your ear holes, gouge my ear holes out.
Speaker 2: Sister, like it or not, we've been comfort food in people's homes for over thirty years. Like they like this, they want to hear. Okay, you guys, we're gonna post this on our socials so you can see the photos that we're looking at right now and crashing on Oh man, no, this is like, yeah, this is catching up with your girlfriend since high school, but you all went to high school with us, so you're welcome.