Speaker 1: The volume. I warn you be careful to thinking you can knock up with the young fellas.
Speaker 2: Many like you used to be learned that's a hard way.
Speaker 3: I ain't trying. I ain't trying to. I ain't trying to get in. No trouble on one, no static with nobody. All I'm saying is if you go there, you go there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not No, nope, you don't want it to go there. Brother, I'm telling you, I learned this the hard way. I thought I thought well, I thought stings could over there, and I learned the hard way. And I spent last night's game getting bullied because of it. So I'm just telling you. Uh, we played the Wizards last night and I spent the whole He was saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, brother, you was getting bullied my dog. I didn't like that. But you you did check. You did trigger them? You did trigger them?
Speaker 1: No, No, First off, the two and he Shine George, they started talking to me. I'm literally sitting there asking them, like.
Speaker 2: Yo, y'all talk? They like, yeah, what we an? I said, cool, we could talk? Then all right, let's go.
Speaker 4: I was excited were talking. They wasn't bully I was getting bullied. You got you got tmz angle j. You know what I'm saying. It would have them behind closed doors. You might have been all right, crazy, you.
Speaker 2: Got you.
Speaker 5: Got hit this guy.
Speaker 2: Dog. That's that's crazy. They got your right handed dog. That was crush. They crushed. I spent last night.
Speaker 1: I spent last night getting bullied, getting bullied because of it. Man, you know, I went into that game just thinking I'm going playing basketball game. Man, dude came out there wanting to bullet me. Man, I don't want no problems. I don't want no issue. Hey, yr young dog, y'all gotta chill on the jeez, bro, I don't want no issues.
Speaker 2: Had a good time last night. It was fun.
Speaker 6: I mean, but you did you did trigger, You did set it off with the point you know what you did?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Well, all right, so well yeah, hey bro, hey, hey, come on, bron you and somebody hit a three and the dude, just why are you pointing that? Like?
Speaker 2: Bro? All right, So here's the problem.
Speaker 1: So the first time I catched the ball on the poor the post Georgie's mashed up on me.
Speaker 2: He over zealously is.
Speaker 1: Like like and they call a file and you know I could feel that. It was like more to the pushes. He like yeah, and I could feel. And so they called a file and I just talked to my chest like it's cool, bro, like that was cool. It's cool, like top on chests, bro, Like we going. So then as the game, hep going on. You know how you can see a look at somebody eye when you.
Speaker 2: Like he's like.
Speaker 1: And so, and he's like talking to me, like he's saying little stuff to me, and so I.
Speaker 2: Ain't paying it no mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah we cats. I ain't playing in no mind. You know what I'm saying, just chilling. I'm like, oh, he on that type of time. That's crazy because last year he ain't saying a word. So I'm thinking to myself, like we ain't. I ain't coming in, nigga, he ain't gonna say nothing. It's gonna be cool say nothing like last year he said nothing. Moving on and you know he was talking and so I was like, oh, that's interesting. So then fast forward to the play. They run up there. That's Carl Horn's twist. They run the guard guard boss screen. He go off to flare our man get watched with the flair me being a defensive guy that I am. I'm gonna make a last dish effort and try to get a contest. You know what I'm saying, I make the last dish effort to get a contest. He pointed at me, and I'm like, my manager's pointed at me like I was guarding him Rogers trying to get a Lake contest, Like, oh, he pointed at you first. Yeah, he pointed at me after he hit the shot as if like he broke me off, and like, hit the shot, bro, I'm getting the Lake contest. Ain't even my man, I'm doing more by the way on Stackhouse great and defensive grace.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get an extra point for that lake contest that wasn't even supposed to be my contest. So you know what I'm saying, I go for the Lake contest.
Speaker 1: He pointed at me like like he.
Speaker 2: Just dropped me off.
Speaker 1: So you know everybody on my Twitter like Draymond point stuff hits the three. Well, it's actually the same exact thing, because then he went and got a contest that wasn't his contest, and he got his eye beg and I pointed back out him, and so now I'm like, oh, that was interesting coming out of halftime. This is gonna be fun, you know what I'm saying. And it went from there. He bullied me the rest of the night like he was bullying me the whole first out. But it was cool.
Speaker 6: I have did you say anything when you pointed? You should have pointed and said, see, that could have been you. That a dumby moll.
Speaker 2: B listen, man, I'll tell you what. I got nothing.
Speaker 1: I got nothing against them, brother. I was not trying to talk to him. I was just pointing back because he pointed at me. And for all the dummies on Twitter and Instagram, that's like, well, that ain't the same thing because Draymond didn't make the shot. It's the same exact thing because we both contested a shot on.
Speaker 2: The man that wasn't the spirit of the game exactly.
Speaker 1: So take that, you dummies that can't identify what's actually happening in the game and can only see what proves my point in I always say, what can you see? You can see who made the shot and who missed the shot. That is about the level of your basketball intelligence. Don't write me on Instagram and Twitter trying to say basketball stupid.
Speaker 2: You look dumb, and you just lose respect. I'm sitting here.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting here last night with Moses Moody and I start Trafts starts talking about to play, and Moses right after Blue goes, what the situations weren't the same? Of course they were, Moses, But these dummies on my Instagram don't know this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm off.
Speaker 1: Got him started now, hey, please drop a comment.
Speaker 7: Well, it's the most wonderful time of the year forgetting in on all the basketball, football, hockey action at DraftKings Sportsbook. It's the season of givings, so we're being gifted college football and basketball, pro football, basketball hockey to almost twenty four to seven. It's an absolutely great time of the year. So a lot of games every day, so many opportunities to place your first bet. Now, if you're gonna bet for the first time, just make it simple. Pick a team to win, any team. Go to DraftKings Sports Book.
Speaker 2: They have an app.
Speaker 7: Download it ninety seconds. Here's the gift for all new customers. Bet five bucks, just five bucks. If your bet wins, you get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. Download the Draft Kings Sports Book app. The code is Colin co l I n new customers one hundred and fifty bucks in bonus bets. If you've got five bucks and it wins, Happy Holidays from DraftKings. The crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Let's get into this this form one broad trip. We'll just finished. It was a good winning Okay. See I don't like to say which win was the best, but which win was, like which win was like, oh, you know we got this one boss absolutely that.
Speaker 2: Boston because.
Speaker 1: You know we beat them in a championship on that floor. When you walk into these arenas that you want a championship at, you automatically go back to that like, oh man, it's this place, Like it's no good in this place, you know what I'm saying. You going into that place. You know they playing, they're playing great. You know, one loss, they got us coming in, you know, and it's it's the setup is there cracking, you know what I'm saying. And we start the road trip off to and Oh, and they headed in the Boston. Everybody like, oh they start the road trip off to and Oh, but now the road trip get tough. And then we go in there like we pretty much controlled that game. The whole game, like you know, and to go in there and do that and obviously that without JB you know and kp uh, but you can only play who they put on the floor. And so to go in and send that message like we're still here and I'm gonna tell you it's even a little more emphasis on the hairs. Why last year we did the whole shooting thing with with jay LEB. Brown, and I felt like we kind of let the wrath up of them, like we we I feel like we propelled them a bit when we did that.
Speaker 2: The confidence of that team after that just went through the roof, you know.
Speaker 1: And so to then come back and go back in that place that we did that and lock up like we did and play the game. Yeah, that that that made that one feel like it was the one, you know, and didn't going to that a.
Speaker 2: H that was and that's the one to get you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's like you're looking at five games, You're like, damn, dude, that's that Boston game. If we could be two and oh going into Boston, we got a chance. In the way the way y'all came out, the way y'all came out, it was like y'all just been focused.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all just been so focused, you know what I mean. Like the Boston game was great.
Speaker 6: There was a moment where, you know, current Steph kind of got into it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like we were.
Speaker 6: Starting to see you know, kind of like the nostalgia of I wouldn't say I didn't care in the past, but it was like it was so much other shit that now, like the the intensity is on on uh on the game talk about like that moment with Steph and curR and like how you know when ship like that happened, Like how do you guys? Or for the fans like talk about reacting, you know, the reaction to that.
Speaker 1: So for us, I always, you know, like I pay attention to all that stuff, and so for us, when I saw it, I just go to Steph and reassure him, like, yeah, we're good, Like fuck that, Like let's move on, just to make sure his hair stay in the right place, you know what I'm saying. Because people respond to things differently, you know what I'm saying, And you never know what response you're going to get, and so immediately go to him like, man, fuck that we do, Like let's keep a pushing.
Speaker 2: And now again.
Speaker 1: And I always try to tell guys, when you are one of the top dogs on the team, the job goes far beyond just going out there and playing in good basketball. So as you know, there's so many more things that you have to deal with, you know when when you're going through this stuff. And so I'm immediately watching that and not see it, and I'm watching Steph's reaction and how he respond to it because if he respond negatively, And when I say negatively, I don't mean to argue, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean responding as like this play. You know what I'm saying, it's demeanor.
Speaker 1: If he responds negatively, I'm already I've already told myself, like I need to go talk to coach and make sure coach understand the reaction. You know what I'm saying, to make sure a coach understand, Hey, Steph, ain't respond great.
Speaker 2: You're yelling at him like that. Let's just keep an eye on that.
Speaker 1: So that's already my mindset, because again, you have to keep an eye on all of these things. You have to know what make your guys tick and what makes and what makes them not. You know what I'm saying, So I'm watching that like a hawk. In turn, I'm then watching the postgame press conference and stuff like, nah, I want to be coach like everybody else. That statement lines up with the way you continue to play. After after after you and Steve.
Speaker 2: Had so cool, I wash my hands and I'm on to the next thing, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's those types of things that when you're trying to compete at a high level, when you're trying to win championships, it's those types of things you can let slide by and you look up later on down the road and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, man, where did I like, where did where did we go wrong?
Speaker 1: And you for you, and you don't pay attention to those types of moments, you know what I'm saying, And so I pay attention to all of that little stuff, because when you're trying to do something special, those little things add up.
Speaker 2: It's the little things that matter, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so that moment was huge because what it also did was and no one has a problem with that on this team. But again, when you see Steph Curry get cussed out like that.
Speaker 2: And he just like.
Speaker 1: Like but no real reactions, just like like and then Steve come at you. You you gotta shut the hell up for sure, like you have no choice but to shut you held up it and it sends a message to everyone, and more importantly who else. It sends a message to which I think is even more important than the sending mess to players. It sends a message to the rest of the coaches. Coach, coach, get it up, get your coaching up.
Speaker 2: Like Stack. Hey, man, I'll tell you, man, Stackhouse to this Stack man.
Speaker 6: Y'all got stack House stouts over there? He an offensive mastermark. Yes, hey, bro, y'all got y'all got some y'all got some dogs over there.
Speaker 2: What's the additions that they made?
Speaker 1: This clacial staff stops stops Like you said, he's an offensive mastermount. It's his offense. As you know, I live on that defensive side of the battle. What Stack has done with his defense, Oh man, it's been crazy. Hey, what he has done with his defense. Make me say that ain't drey Bond's defense. That Stacks defense. And I'm going to be a part of Stacks defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What he has done there, the.
Speaker 1: Point of emphasis he's put on that side of the floor, the mentality that he's made us have on that side of the floor what he comes. He come every day locked in and he like, oh, we watched the fielder of the steph said something. Yes, he was like, oh, Stack, you know, well right there I was thinking this, so I had to do this. Stack was like, oh, tell me next time, tell me that because I definitely ding Joe asked on them grace for that next time.
Speaker 2: Make sure you just share that with me, that that's what you was thinking.
Speaker 1: And that's what happened because I for sure ding Joe as I saw it at this time on my sheet.
Speaker 2: I love that dude. But it's it's just a different accountability level.
Speaker 1: Like, Man, I get them grades, we get a notification, we work on this app with our team, and we get these notification grades out. Man, as soon as I get that notification, I need to see my grade. And last night my grade was high as here they.
Speaker 2: Had to be.
Speaker 1: I think I need to go back and check the grades, but I'm almost certain it was the highest grade of any one of them.
Speaker 2: Stack, I need.
Speaker 6: I need to get one of these grade sheets, add me to the list, Stack, put me on the text notification.
Speaker 2: I need to see that. It's so great to hear. I mean, you see the results.
Speaker 6: But when you buy in to a defensive velosophy and you got to coach this back there, engineering it and then also you got a grade like that.
Speaker 2: We live on.
Speaker 6: Goals, you know what I mean, Like we live on success. We are we are fighting and chasing perfection every time we come on that court. And so to have that accountability, that structure, but also that trust, right you know, like you were saying with with with Steph and wanting to be coaching coaches, wanting to coach is really you know, it's that trust, right. It's being able to nip all the little things that can be deterrens right and know every time it's knit or every time it's fixing soft, it builds greater trust, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And that's you know, that's why I like.
Speaker 6: On the defensive end, like you guys are are gritty, you're smart, you know, and you're not you're not worried about if there is a misassignment like who did something? You know what I mean, Like a lot of times like oh shit, I damn, I'm switched out on the wrong person, y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't look at it like that.
Speaker 6: Everybody takes to challenge everybody our support, and that's what you need, you know, to really be a winning team, because like the deflections, like y'all not tall, y'are not super athletic, you know what I mean. It's like the deflections, the you know, the over the back calls from boxing out right, just all the little things that the block shots, right, the steals, all those things measure up right, and if those are hell that high esteem. I remember it used to be deflections or for me, like when I let the league in steals. My coach told me how I taught me how to do it. He said, just pick the dude up like right before half court. As soon as they get to half court jump they ass because they can't go back. Yeah, so I was getting all kind of turnovers and steals because soon as somebody come across half court, first thing they do, they relax, get ready to call a play, and then I was on them, you know what I mean. And so like them little goals are like them little bitty things getting fixed like that creates that trust, you know what I mean, talk about y'all trust, you know we got out there.
Speaker 1: I think the trust is coming from you know, the coaching staff is being willing to earn that trust.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They ain't even walking in like all right, were the coaches and y'all do X. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. They walking in trying to earn that trust. Like you know what I'm saying, Stack Again, I keep going back to Stack in the defense every time some start going wrong and we like, yo, we need to get out this coverage. Stack like this is what we're doing, This is who we are. Do this, and so you stand. When you stand on something like that, everyone else has no choice but to believe that trust in it because you standing on it so tough, you know what I'm saying. And like, I think Stack's also doing a good job of like standing so tough on it initially but now starting to be like all right, cool, y'all seeing this change, Well let's change. Just let's tweak this thing, you know what I'm saying. Whereas initially he like, nah, this is what we're doing, and then just do it. And I actually like that mentality because what it showed is like I believe in this. I think this is what's going to give us the best chance to win let's try to be great at this thing. Now, we can start to make adjustments, right, you like, eleven games into the season, you're starting to figure out build an identity. You can start to adjust some things when you need to, when you see fit. But first you have to build a base. And I think you know, the coaching style has been willing to.
Speaker 2: Build that base. Man. In turn, when you see guys who's been through.
Speaker 1: It, who know what it looks like, trusting in it and doing all of that, it creates for a different opportunity and for a different situation.
Speaker 2: And I feel like that's where we're at right now.
Speaker 6: You know, you talked about the league, You talked about iOS like you know, I like to throw on these icebreakers, you know, norm You know before we move to the next you know this this is about you. But I got to talk about defensive players and my boy Draymond Green's play against Rudy Gobert.
Speaker 2: Walk them down Norman Powell style.
Speaker 1: You come duck then on Monday night night night celebration, you feel.
Speaker 5: Before that come from went back to the found of you.
Speaker 2: In a minute.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't dunk anymore, man if I have the opportunity I just lay the ball up going against too run back, man, But I knew I don't know, Man, I turned that corner I was.
Speaker 2: I knew I had to turn that on.
Speaker 5: I had the funny.
Speaker 8: The funny part is it was the perfect step because it was against Rudy too.
Speaker 5: Like it was against said he backing up to our time or whatever. He's about to go at him.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, he started throwing elbow. He kept throwing elbows at me. I wasn't trying to cause no issues, and he kept throwing elbows at me. Bro even the one word where he flopped like man, man flop like before he took off. Bro, he threw this crazy. I'm like, man, y'all keep thatting Bronther throw elbows at me. This is crazy.
Speaker 5: They don't know, man, Rudy, Rudy sneaks, ain't dirty.
Speaker 1: Man's crazy, brod just be throwing elbows.
Speaker 2: But howd on I want to know? I know you gotta walk you gotta walk us through the setup? What made you? You know what I mean? Like what you.
Speaker 6: Saw Rudy go bear? You know what I mean? So I know Norton as an isold dude. Oh my god, this is the dude, I have problems with on the island because because you went between the legs, you had a bomba about yourself.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna take you to the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So we go to we go to time out, and man, Seth Cooper tells me like, yo, you should get it and go and like you You're gonna have Rudy on you. And so I'm like all, I'm like all right, but I ain't about to say that to Steve, like yo, Steve getting me the ball.
Speaker 2: So I'm like all right.
Speaker 1: Sure enough, he comes from behind a bitch and he tells Steve like, yo, you should get dra Like, get them all to Draymond.
Speaker 2: He gonna have Rudy on him. He can just set the offense.
Speaker 1: Everybody else Jamie McDaniels, all they gonna be pressuring everybody, He's like, so get them all to Draymond. He can set the offense. And so I go into it. I start going to twein, twein. Now, what I'm initially thinking is he dropping. I'm gonna hand this ball back to Steph. But once he started dropping, the steps started coming up. I just took the rug rub screen sat screen. I turned that mink over and then I hit him with the Night Night. And it's crazy because I really start doing the Night Night because I thought they called the file because James mcdamee's pushed the shit out of me, so.
Speaker 2: I thought they called it and one, but I couldn't hear it.
Speaker 1: So I started doing the Night Night and then I realized we needed to run back.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy. KD text me last night.
Speaker 1: The first text I saw was Kate saying, Yo, you're a fool for running down the court full speed doing Night Night.
Speaker 2: I didn't know I locked up. I didn't know until I watched the video down.
Speaker 5: Man, they got this man crazy somebody.
Speaker 2: Court.
Speaker 1: Somebody was a big step down the court to man. It was like a night Night mixed with the shot come back down the court.
Speaker 2: I appreciate.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the big fella and stuff for letting me do a rendition of what they do.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Can you imagine you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Going to school now with crazy Like it's funny because you know I talked to the I say, young dudes now because I'm on your ten.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: Uh, like talking to Kobe and Jordan and Trenton and cam the young guys we got on the team. You know, they already got designer on and everything. I'm like, man, y'a don't even understand the struggle that I went through. Man, Like my first my first for me, Like when I got to the league, I thought I was going to be living, you know what I mean, And like my first check was less than when I got in college, and when I got in college was five thousand dollars, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: For Till Grant And I'm like, man, y'all right here with a hell cat.
Speaker 8: Man I got proud of shoes on and LV bag go yard, this, that and the other. I'm like, man, I can't even imagine what it was like if I do that, because when we's like when we're's in the UH in college into double A had the dumbest rules, like you get you can get.
Speaker 5: Bagels, but you can't get cream cheese.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean, Like it's an extra benefit to get cream cheese on the bagel.
Speaker 1: Is crazy, right, They don't understand the struggle, man. I always say when I when I first came into the league.
Speaker 2: Man, I was one day I was one day.
Speaker 1: Away from taking a loan from one of my own boys, Real Worthy.
Speaker 2: He was about to look out for me.
Speaker 1: He had just got drafted in the second round to the Green Bay Packers, and you know, they get a sign of bos, they get money right away.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no money from college and I don't get.
Speaker 1: Paid to November fifteen, and I ain't know when I was gonna like, you know, second round pick, like yourself. So they signed me till later in the summer, didn't wait on the advance. I had no money, and uh man, I I had I had to. I ain't have enough money to get a car, so I had to rent a car from Vie. But because they because they would let me, because Enterprise would let me rent, and like the Warriors at the time, was able to take care of it. Because like just some rules of rookie, I end up with like a twenty some thousand dollars bill on Enterprise rental. I could have put that sore as a car, but I couldn't afford to get a car, and so I had the bill.
Speaker 2: And then Jared Jack and Jared Jack.
Speaker 1: Had a lease a least range Rover twenty ten range rower and he had like nine thousand miles on it, so he was about to turn his lease back in.
Speaker 2: Jack, let me take over the lease.
Speaker 1: It was only like thirty seven thousand dollars left to pay on the truck of forty seven thousand dollars left on her incredible supercharge twenty ten range roller.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, Jack, I'll take that over.
Speaker 1: And I didn't have enough money to put on the down payment to get a car.
Speaker 2: So that's how I got my first car in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Like it was, it was rough, Man, I ain't I like for a while, I ain't had no furniture.
Speaker 2: Then I got the advance. I was at Biggause Furniture. It was right, it.
Speaker 8: Sounded just like just like me, Man. I had from from pre draft to draft to why I had to go to Toronto. I had to get a rental card just like yourself. And I remember it was a Chevy Impala from Enterprise, and I had that for the whole summer. Man, and I had to take out a line of credit just to be able to pay the rental fee off and then just to have some money for I could be able to move and get my stuff to Toronto and everything like that, Man, it was crazy. I'm like, bro, this cannot be with the league is like, there's no way I got drafted and I still have no money in my pocket. And then the first check, like, man, that first check, man, was less than what I got in college.
Speaker 5: Man, you know, a second round pick.
Speaker 8: I'm like, there's no way, but I'm getting taxed in Canada and Cali, so like I got nothing nothing.
Speaker 5: It was crazy.
Speaker 8: The only bonus I had in Canada the conversion rate, so like we was getting paid in the American and so you know, you got money coming into a Canadian account and that is double at the time, you know what I'm saying. So like I opened up my Canadian account, I'm like, oh man, I got money. Now I can I got I got a breathing room. But it was crazy.
Speaker 1: I got to complain now because y'all both paid, We're doing We're doing quite well. You live to play another day. And then speaking of living to play another day, I got.
Speaker 6: This picture, man, and uh, I need you to describe how is it like?
Speaker 2: What is it like? Guard with me?
Speaker 1: You know that's my son's favorite player. Seven six? Hey, doc, And to see this picture of the great Draymond Green, this dude. This dude don't even look like he not even paying attention to It's crazy.
Speaker 2: He can't even see you, but don't see me. You know what.
Speaker 1: I can't say what I was going to, but I saw this picture. I'm like, yo, the top of my head, that bro nipple.
Speaker 2: I known.
Speaker 1: Now I am starting to get into defensive stands because I can tell you what I'm checking out here on this picture. What I'm looking at is they are getting ready to I'm I'm he's in the corner and he coming and he gets this pin down now, so I'm looking because I know this pin down is coming, so I gotta get ready to I'm trying to see what angle is this guy going to come set the screen that because if if I if I trail him and he get a half a step, he's seven six is over Like I can't contest the shot. So I'm trying to see what angle I can take to try to throw the screen off. And then also I can't just ride him up over the top like you talk, because he's a little.
Speaker 2: Frail. He's nice and so.
Speaker 1: So if I ride him over the top, and I don't mean freill in a negative way, Wemby is seven six to thirty two four. Yeah, you can't you Like if you push him and it's going to move trail right, like if if you trail and you late, he he don't even need to dribble down right.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: I'm looking trying to figure out what angle is the screen about to come from, because if I ride him over the top and I bump him at all, his arm gonna flail and they gonna call the file. It was calling it the whole fourth quarter. So I'm looking like, all right, let me navigate this screen. But then I saw this picture and I'm like, bro, number one, bro looking like he unbothered by me, don't do that. I gotta get out super, I gotta get at your brow.
Speaker 2: I got to get at you.
Speaker 1: But no, honestly, I'm like, bro, look at this, like my the top of my head is that my man? Is that number that's not cross It's at the bottom of the Spurs logo.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: But shout out to women. Man, that man, that that brother right there, he is going to be so good. He already good, but hes going to be such a problem. But like I said, shout out to Wimby. Winby last year signed a jersey his jersey but my son DJ, so yeah.
Speaker 2: I appreciate Winby. I got a lot of love for him. That kid gonna be he is going to be special. He is something special.
Speaker 6: I mean he I mean, you don't you don't see nothing like I've never seen, you know, anything like Wimby shot and loved to play.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: He has a he has a certain joy about him, you know that makes him fun to water. And he wants to be in the big moment. He wants to live in a big moment. And you know his confidences to you know what I mean, just like this picture says it all. This picture says it all. You got the great Jmond Green and tents looking for the screen and he's like, man, just just bring the screen already, Just bring the screen already.
Speaker 2: Give me the ball.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, hey, but I tell you what to our our great producer Charles. Also final picture a BD versus someone seven Sean Bradley.
Speaker 2: So we got the picture. Did he blocked this shot? No way?
Speaker 1: People out there? What what Charles wanting to do? Is he wanted to say? BD also played against somebody seven six It ain't just y'all who play against somebody seven six, But I'm here to let you all know. And I think winby seven five, but I'm here to let you all know. It's a big difference. It's a big difference. Like the way Winby moved the ground, he covered the love for basketball. He had the skill that Winby has. It's a difference. So don't do that, Charles. That's bullshit.
Speaker 6: Come on, he can't compare shot bron. You compare him a height, but definitely you can't compare him in gain or even.
Speaker 1: That was as bad as a shock comparing. And y'all know, I love Shaq, my favorite player all time. That's the big homie shout out to the whole shot.
Speaker 2: Compare man, sha Compare Winby the bow bowl.
Speaker 1: Ain't bro Shaq stun on that bro shackle was standing up Shackles standing on that dude. He had me yelling at the TV that night, like, yeah, come on, big, I'm always riding with You'll know, I'm always riding with you. I understand what you're trying to say. That's like you got hey, bro, I understand what you're trying to say. I get it. Always here we just came about everything. Talk to me five you got you got five on it today? With who you're five today?
Speaker 2: I got five?
Speaker 6: I got five on it first and foremost LaMelo ball fifty forty four piece.
Speaker 2: I think he lost both games, but they team trash number numero numero no LaMelo ball. Uh.
Speaker 6: Number two got Aaron Fox. I mean just man just in love with his game. You know how he just how he play and how he finished games for them is just I mean the Aaron Fox.
Speaker 2: And he my one of my son's favorite players.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Coming in at number three, Uh Jalen Williams.
Speaker 6: Ah from OKAYC from Okay, Yes, sir, because I just think that the dude is the point guard on their team.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: We know Shae's dynamic, superstar, combo guard, scoring guard, but I like to give him some credit because really he's like the glue. Yeah, and I want to see him playing more point guard for that team because he's a great play man.
Speaker 2: He's also the attitude for that team. He has the great attitude for that. He's the attitude.
Speaker 6: He has an amazing he has an amazing attitude for that team for sure. All right, where we are, we ad number four, number Four.
Speaker 2: I am going with Drew Holiday.
Speaker 6: Gotta have a bruin in there my most importantly, when I watched this dude play, you know what I mean, he just he just he just.
Speaker 2: That's my get down, Drew Holiday is my get down.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna lock you up, make shots on you, I'm gonna post you up, I'm gonna take you to the all. He's just like, he's just, he's just he's the fix you feel what I'm saying. Like he's a fixer, Like he's a point guard fixer. So that's uh, that's four. And then I wanna, uh, since we didn't do it last week.
Speaker 2: Five, I gotta go with Chris Paul.
Speaker 6: Chris Paul going into what is it, passing twelve thousand since all time in his career?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, cept three basketball gud.
Speaker 6: You know, we got to celebrate these dudes while they still hooping, you know, to see him do it and to do it at a high level. You know, I want to salute Chris Paul because he definitely, definitely, definitely deserved to be in the top five.
Speaker 2: Honorable mentioned Dame Lillard.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm starting to apologize to the Bucks and Doctor Rivers get your mind right, don get him right down. Come on, Haller Burton came back for me. You know, Tray Young the normal, just the normal, sir.
Speaker 1: I respect you now. Definitely shout out to CP man. Twelve thousand assists. That's a lot of dongs. Man, he made a lot of people better, made a lot of people a lot of money.
Speaker 2: A quarter of the NBA.
Speaker 1: Season is done, and you don't want to miss the hype atmosphere watching basketball games live, the sound from the court and the fill of the crowd. My first NBA game I ever attended at the Place of Arbor Hills checking out the Detroit Pistons. I'll never forget it. They were playing against the Orlando Magic. I went with the Civiltan Recreation Center. It was like a field trip and we sat way in the nosebleeds. But for me, that was an incredible experience just seeing NBA guys live and on the court and it's site. You have that dream of making it and then knowing that they were real people. It's like, oh, man, like wow, I could possibly be that. And game Time has a new feature called game Time Picks that makes getting tickets to see your.
Speaker 2: Favorite teams play Live even easier.
Speaker 1: Game Time Picks filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats, so you don't have to waste your time searching through thousands of tickets.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm looking at the app right now and looking at tickets for the Clippers Warrior game and later this month under customize your spot. I really like the all in pricing because it shows how much I'm going to have to pay, and also the game time ticket coverage that covers my purchase with the most flexible customer service policy in the ticketing industry, because.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm a busy man, so I might not make it take the guests work out of buying tickets.
Speaker 1: With game time Picks, download the Game Time out, creating an.
Speaker 2: Account and use cold Green g R e e N.
Speaker 1: For twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again creating an account and redeem code.
Speaker 2: G R e e N for twenty dollars off. Download Game Time Today. What time is up? Burd hey Don.
Speaker 1: There has been a lot a lot of talk about Brian uh the shooting slump that he's been in. As of late, he scored just ten points against the Timbers but he did have twenty seven and fourteen against the Jazz. However, the twenty seven and fourteen he still had a rough shooting night, not hitting any threes.
Speaker 2: People have been on it him.
Speaker 1: Not hitting threes as a late I think the last I say he was old for his last nineteen and so, of course, shoot, all the father time conversations has started up. Everybody wants to know his father time catching up with Brian.
Speaker 2: The answers yestely.
Speaker 1: And the reason the answers yes is because every year we get older in this league, Like every year you get older, there's a point where you're coming this league, and every year you get older, you get better because you get more experienced, you're coming more into your prime, you're getting stronger. And then every it gets to a point to where every year you get older you have to address and adjust and because now you're kind of over the heill of the more experienced you get, the better it is for you.
Speaker 2: You're kind of over that hill now.
Speaker 1: And so his father time catching up to him, absolutely, because father time catches up to everyone are. However, where I disagree is people are saying, we just.
Speaker 2: Saw it, he's done. Now we've been.
Speaker 1: Waiting on it now he's done. No, no, no, I disagree with that quite frankly. What it looks like to me right now is he's a little tired. But you also have to remember, and I know all of y'all have forgot, because you forget things so fast, But what you have to remember is you know they played into the playoffs last year.
Speaker 2: They fought an uphill battle to actually make it there and get to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: And then he comes in and he does the Olympics, yep, and that is a two month a two month requirement, no time on, no time off. And so what I think right now is I think Brown has just hit a little bit of a wall right now.
Speaker 2: When you hit walls, you eventually get through the wall thing out. But right now I think he's a little tired.
Speaker 1: He's hit a wall. Does that mean father time is catching up to him? The way y'all are saying it, No, no, so still the same, bron Obviously not the same of course again, he is getting older, but the way people are trying to throw it out there like father time has caught him and it's here in our face and we're just about to watch this decline happen. No, but what's your thoughts, BD, brother, there is no decline. Usually when you get older, right, you do a lot what less absolutely right, As you get older, you become a much better shooter. You usually are getting shots created for you by someone else who's young, talented, got you know, the most talent.
Speaker 2: It used to be. You look at Ray Allen.
Speaker 6: People only remember Ray Allen from Miami, But before that, Ray Allen used to do everything. You know what I mean, Jesus Lebron James bron is still playing the same way. He is creating the opportunities still for his teammates. Ain't nobody getting Lebron no open looks, ain't nobody getting lebrono easy buckets. Like he's still creating all of the like he has to create all the energy and the chaos and taking on his shoulders, you know what I mean, Because like, there hasn't been the young dude that has come along that compliment and say, you know what, og man, fall back, let me get this triple double.
Speaker 2: You go give me some threes and do what you gotta do. He don't have that.
Speaker 6: Luxury, and he's on the team with the Lakers where he's still, you know, the best all around player, the most you know what I mean, outside Ad, he is the most needed person because they got to glue up around him, and so Slump, Yes, tired, Yes, father time, Yes, all of those things. Playing to everybody's career every year in the season, whether you're a rookie, second year, like everybody hits a little snack where it's just like, hey man, it's cold, you know what I mean, it's coding these arenas. I ain't getting the shots, you know what I mean, I ain't get my rhythm. But you best believe when the Lakers play again, ain't gonna get over there, Slump. I'm not even worried about it, you know what I mean. So you know, I remember playing against Mike bro when he played for the Wizards, and you know, he came into Charlotte and it was like that it was the craziest shit I'd ever seen. There was no camera phones, but it was all kind of camera flashing and felt like everybody was recording with a camera phone.
Speaker 2: That's how many cameras were splashing.
Speaker 1: When he went to the pre throw line and I was sitting there like damn man, you know I had thirty two that night, and in my mind I was.
Speaker 2: Like, damn, bro, like I'm Michael Jordan.
Speaker 6: The night, you know what I mean, I'm your coptain now. And I was just looking at him like yeah, okay, just you know, size and him up, like, man, you brought all this attention for me. I'm out here, I'm Michael Jordan. No, no way, no way.
Speaker 2: I would never, I would never say nothing.
Speaker 1: I was just giving him that look like.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, you brought all this for me. Cool. They gonna be burning about me tonight.
Speaker 6: And then we go on the road and we're playing the Washington Wizards, and we got you know, we got Washington. They weren't that good either. We're like, man, we're about to go in here. We're about to pop them again. I'm about to give me another you know, I'm about to give me another twenty five twelve. I'm gonna do a different on the road. And I watched this dude in the first quarter score seventeen points. Oh, he went off dramond I watched. I was not participating, Bro, I was so mesmerized.
Speaker 2: I was guardantee lou.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 6: If you watch the clips, you'll see me never help never help.
Speaker 1: It cops calling time out. He like, Yo, what the hell y'all doing. Y'all just gonna let this man get cooked. It was lee Ningling. I said, damn, bro, my bad. I was just watching like I was. I got your help. I was like, man, I got your help, let me get it. So I guard him the first time. I know he going to the fade. So boo wo you go to the fading, and I'm on this. I'm on top of the fade. You go to fade.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, get that ship and he leaned back, drink like another and shoot the ball.
Speaker 6: Wam okay, all right, man, I got this fool. He go to the post again. Boo boll, I know this ship coming. You about to turn to the middle. Turn to the middle, Oh up and under lap. Hey, somebody else can this. I'm going back over here with t Luke. I'm about to watch.
Speaker 2: I'm cool. This is not cool.
Speaker 6: Hey, dude, that's what And you know you see somebody like Mike like that and Lebron like it's the same thing. It's like, be careful because they they don't remember. But that Mike story was like, damn, dude, like I'm just watching him. I'm like, damn, dude, what kind of cologne you got?
Speaker 1: Like? What kind of coloone? This this nigga smell goodie ship out here?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Like, bro, you he had that that week as Michael Jordan cologne Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: But whatever, whatever it was, whatever.
Speaker 6: It was, Michael Jordan was so he was like an enigma, dude. He was like it was just like, oh, ship, you fucked. As soon as you do that, you fuck. You can't like but you're gonna do that. Oh damn, this is Michael Jordan's. You're like, Hi, Michael Jordan, Like fuck, yo.
Speaker 1: You know Mike, Mike talk shit to everybody, but dog, imagine like your favorite player, the dude you idolize, Like you know what I mean, Dude, you watch some TV and you're like, yo, I'm in the league, Like what's up?
Speaker 2: Michael Jordan's like the fuck up with Kobe? Kobe? Like that they happened to me with Kobe.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I never to get it. I got seed in number one.
Speaker 1: I watched this whole workout and everything that I was supposed to do, I was playing.
Speaker 2: Damn, I got subbed in.
Speaker 1: I needed to get to stop and I got to stop from the game winning shot. I got to stop. He missed the fade away. I was like, hell, yeah, that ain't had nothing to do with you, young fella.
Speaker 2: I just I had something to do with me. That's sick.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I get it. So I know, I know exactly how that feel. So a lot a lot of people talking about this one. It's from your your era, although I did play against D two number one. First, I want to say congratulations to d Wade on the stash and I think iraagulations to Flash my dog. That's my dog, sir. I think like to get a statue man like that, to get your church retired as one thing like that, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: It's great to get a statue like you on a whole other level. Bro, that's not going a different level, immortalized.
Speaker 1: You feel me absolutely. And so number one, like I said, congrats to him, but.
Speaker 2: We must your first thoughts.
Speaker 1: You saw the statue, people are you know, are making a lot of body d Wade said, who is that guy? What man? Man thoughts?
Speaker 2: Man man? All right? First of all, first of all, I want to echo what you said.
Speaker 6: You feel what I'm saying, Flash Hall of Famer Olympian. You know what I mean NBA champ Uh you know, to have have your jersey to be immortalized in a statue, you know, incredible, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Probably emotional day all the people out there and shout out to the Miami Heat organization because they just always, you know.
Speaker 2: Do it right until until they picked the person to design the statue. Bro, what I got?
Speaker 6: I got some jokes because I felt I felt she was going to ask me this. I said, why did they give d Way a Team Moose statue? When he said yeah, when he said who is that? I was like, man, who is that?
Speaker 2: You know? Hey, bro, who is that? Who is that? Hey?
Speaker 6: I would like to make an announcement right now to anybody retiring or anybody picking another statue, please consult with Baron Davis Enterprises on how how to approve and design this statue.
Speaker 2: Come on, dude, I mean, come on, don't check back. Ain't they did? Look how they did iverson in Philly. It was like this big. I couldn't believe a statue like this big, ain't dog they had?
Speaker 6: They gave a an Oscar an Oscar trophy.
Speaker 1: Yo, So check this out, check this out. I saw pictures of d Wade viewing the statue face. It's actually I think it was on Rachel Nichols page if I'm not mistake the Wade viewing the statue. And I must say, the mock up of his face looks absolutely nothing like the statue turned out. So everybody's like, oh, d Wade saw at first, like he know he saw, he approved it, but the mock up of his face before the turnof it looked like d Wade. Afterwards it looked like Tim Thomas E.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't quite understand how it ended up that way.
Speaker 1: But my thing is like, don't they show the statue to maybe someone like that Bro Riley, like when it's complete before they just unveiled and everybody like, oh, yo, who is that guy?
Speaker 2: Damn dude, I just and then and then another one is.
Speaker 1: The Then the the guy who made the statue comes out today with a statement saying it is not for all humans to understand. It's not human activity and something of that nature. And I'm just like, yo, you can't come out and you know what, one person that came out and agree with your statue.
Speaker 2: Bro, I can't do that. You gotta come on.
Speaker 6: You got this is what I think I think they were like, yo, d Wade, we need you to pose for this statue. And you know how busy is He's like, man, I ain't got a all day and.
Speaker 2: This ship was taken all day.
Speaker 6: So he called his cousin and said, hey, man.
Speaker 2: So you think it's not d Way. It could be his cousin.
Speaker 1: So he was like, man, I'm trying you what hey, cousin stand in me and the artist didn't know if it was d Wade or the cousin Deshaun Wade. Damn man shut out to d Wade, Man, we love you, bro, We love you, bro. It's just nothing Butler, I actually saw the Wade last week. Man, it's always assure way to be in his present. Yeah, you got can they like redo the face? Man, we gotta do something, due, we gotta do something.
Speaker 6: We gotta do something because like think about like twenty years from now, you know what I mean, Like he gonna be like, yo, like there's my statue, you know what I mean? And your grandkid's gonna be like, hey man, knock it off.
Speaker 2: He looked twenty years older in the statue right now. Man, Hey, hey, hire me.
Speaker 6: To find the artists to create art or statues to represent these legends.
Speaker 2: Lauren Halsey, Lauren, I'm not great at it.
Speaker 6: I'm not this in the artists or nothing, because I understand art. I understand artists try.
Speaker 1: But when you do sculptures of people, you know what I mean, you're gonna face the most backlash because you know what d Wade look like, you know what I mean, And so we want to see we want to see a d Way statue, you know what I mean. Yeah, that's the fact. I agree. I hope they can like twist their head off and like change it out or something, because our paint like a hologram on the face, you know what I mean, like like maybe something.
Speaker 2: Use some AI, a three D printer something.
Speaker 1: We got too many things today. This must be corrected, d Wade. These are jokes, man. We love you doing Way d Wade. That's one boy man. The volume