Speaker 1: What's up and welcome. This is the Rogue Recap and you are here with your host, Linda McLaughlin. She is pissed, off, outraged and has zero patience with what seems to be an epidemic of entitlement and stupidity. Here we talk about all the things the other shows just don't or won't touch. Make sure to like and subscribe to her podcast so you never miss an episode.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, welcome back. We are here today with part two of my interview with Peter mcelvenna. He is the founder and co host of the Hearts of Oak podcast and he is the former campaign manager for the UK Independence Party. Great guy. He had an amazing article out in the Daily Signal all about the rape gangs and groomers in the UK, and there is a two week inquiry going on right now, hosted by and taken up by Rupert Lowell, who's a member of Parliament. There just crushing it and getting us all the information. And I think it's a real problem that's honestly spreading throughout Europe and is already year in the United States and it needs attention. So here's part two with Peter mclemnon in these countries. They tell you, oh, yes, we have free and fair elections. I'm like, well, eighty four percent of Americans want to have the Save Act passed, and we can't get our leadership to get it to the floor of the Senate. Now, our president yesterday forced to vote on this one point two trillion dollar spending bill because he and I understand this, he didn't want it to negatively impact the jobs report because the last time we had a shutdown, it took the jobs report down by like, I think, like one point three one point five percent, so it made his jobs numbers look good. My point is this, and I stand on this, and it's irritating to rhinos. I really don't care about your spending bill because none of it matters because in November, all the assholes are going to win, and if you haven't codified your election laws, we're screwed. It's done. It's over. You think we're in bad shape, now wait till these scumbags get in charge. You want to talk about sharia law. We got a Sharia law caucus. Randy Fine out of Florida here in the United States. Fantastic crushing it. Okay, can we make sure now of these assholes that we're trying to build the Epic Center over in Texas, or they're trying to build a care center down in Florida. We got Qatar City out in Arizona. The fuck are you guys doing? Do you? They don't care about you. The politics of what is happening does not give a shit about your feelings. Now, Ker Starmer has shown us that very clearly, you're arresting moms, grandmoms. I sold them lift a veteran out of his wheelchair to arrest them at a protest at one of Tommy's I think it was. And I'm like, guys, so here's my question to you. You're on the streets right, you see these police officers, some of them are Muslims, some of them are just regular British folks. A born and bred British police officer. They see a person protesting, They see a preacher on the street praising Jesus Christ, and they say to him, you're not allowed to preach, You're not allowed to talk because you are upsetting the Muslims. And since the Muslims come from a nation where they don't control themselves and they rape people in broad daylight, they jerk off outside of somebody's house, they take a shit in the middle of the street. I don't know. I see these videos. I'm like, don't believe you' lying eyes don't say that it's racist. I'm sorry, are you watching the video I'm watching? That is not racist. That is a fact that is happening. It may hurt your feelings, but the facts don't give a shit about your feelings last time I checked. I'm trying to understand how those British officers don't have it in them to say I'm going to walk past that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let that be so, Linda, you've seen the same tourism videos that I've seen. It does it not work for the British tourism industry. I get you why you're concernative coming here. I do understand, and it is this fear of upsetting Islam. It is and we've seen we have an Islamophobia definition being looked at in the British part of the moment, and it's going to be pushed through. We're going to have a Muslim blasphemy law through the back door. Through this. It's then going to be codified in law. And if you say anything which may offend any Muslim anywhere anytime, then you'll be liable for being arrested under that crime. And we we don't have a first amend, we don't have a second amount, we don't have any free speech, We don't have anything to back up the free speech. We are all at sea and the only protection we currently have in our own slought on free speech in the UK and Europe is the Trump administration. That is literally all we have. And JD Man's got involved in when when the British government tried to force Apple into opening the back door of their system, Jenny Vance got involved. Thank god for Jenny Vance, and actually that was pushed back. President Trump has spoken continuously about the onslaught of free speech in the UK. If if it wasn't for the Trump administration, we would be in even more dire straits. But you look at our politicians and there it's not that they're caught in these headlights and don't know what to do. It's more devious, more evil than that. And Herestormer is such a pathetic individual, as pathetic as as Macron. I don't know who's more pathetic. We should have a competition to see who actually comes off the most pathetic individual in our world leaders. It could be a it could be hit TV shoe actually that. But I don't know who's the worst, Who's the most vanilla politician, who's the last energy, the least drive, the least passion for their country?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Macron and Stormer would actually go head to head on that, and I don't know who would win on the most evil that.
Speaker 2: Money in Canada, he's another idiot.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can have Carnia. We had him on the Bank of England. Thank god, he's far away in Canada. How the Canadians snatched victory from or snatched defeat from victory whenever he had the option of voting for someone else. So you've got that on your northern border. Good luck with that.
Speaker 2: But well, Alberta is thinking about leaving. I don't know. I mean, if if they could do that, I would be like wow.
Speaker 3: I mean, I want Britain to be the next was it fifty first day? I want Britain. That's not fair that Canada are being gold into that by President trub Come no, forget a Greenland. Britain need to be the fifty first day.
Speaker 2: Come on, Honestly, I'll take you guys, come on, I mean, you know, after World War Two, we're good. You know we worked that out with Churchill.
Speaker 3: We're good. We'll find that exactly. But it is this weak European leaders that have lost their sense of identity, don't know their sense of value, don't know their sense of vision, have completely abandoned any understanding of Christianity and the basis of European Western society on the truths of Christ. And whenever you abandon that, anything else comes in and into that vacuum, which is why we are we are in Europe. We've abandoned Christ and into that vacuum comes Islam, because Islam puts itself forward as forceful, strong, confident understanding, and Christianity has this document of doubt that has confusion and doesn't know what it thinks. And Islam steps in says we're going to do this or will kill you. Well, I mean that wins. Then that trumps. We need to re understand what it means to be Christians and not when Lord Pearson, who I work for in the Houseboorts always tells me, he says, Peter, when Jesus said to turn the other cheek, he didn't say, turn the other cheek to the devil, and that is an interesting concept and maybe the basis on what Christian nationalism can be standing up for your country, standing up for your values, which are based on biblical values, and understanding what it means to have that confident Christianity does. It's not aggressive, but it's confident. And if we had that confidence, we would not be losing our youth to atheism. We've been not losing our youth to Islam. We've been not losing our youth to anything except Christianity, because Christianity would position itself, would present itself to be confident and the way the worldview of how you see the world, so that that's way, full and short. That's why I've hoped for the you asked, because your churches are much stronger. They're not, I get that, not perfect, but they're a heck of a lot stronger than where we are in the UK and Europe. And that's why I think there is hope for America.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you honestly to that point. You know, one of one of the main issues that I think we have right now is tolerance. I am not tolerant at all. No, No, I am not filtered. I'm not tolerant, and that is something I have in common with Islam, because Islam is not tolerant and Islam is not filtered. Believe them when they tell you that they hate the Infidel. Believe them when they tell you that they are practicing takia, which is to make you think one thing when they're doing another. For those of you who don't know what tekey is, there is an effort. It is organized, and it is coordinated, and it is an understood practice in their religion. Now, Christians, to your point, are often like, we have to love one another and peace and love and kindness. Absolutely, if somebody's there and they're doing good work, I volunteer. I donate to hurricane relief. I work with nonprofits that actually give one hundred percent of their funds to the effort in which they are named. You know, not these government fund at us a bullshit and goos. But there is also a point of strength. You know, God is telling you I'm giving you these tools. You know, It's like, what is the story of Noah. It's like, well, I sent you a ship, I sent you a paddle, I sent you the animals were telling what what are you doing? You know, my God, thew Yorc is there. Those stories exist, those parables exist for a reason like pay attention. And so what I always say to friends and family and my enemies is I am here to make some noise. I am here to go out when you raise your Antifa cartel, pre paid, bought and signed giant poster. I am there to raise the American flag and tell you to go fuck yourself. That's what I'm here for. I am here because my ancestors built this land based upon freedom. That whole thing with Billie Eilish at the Grammys. You know, no one is legal on stolen land, Like bitch, you are living in a mansion based on a tribe sacred land. So I said, well, I'm sure that Billy is going to give up her mansion now and turn it into a museum for the tribespeople. I'm super stoked about that. You know, Wildflower is your song. I never heard of it before the other night. I didn't even know who she was. I'm like, why is she in her father's clothing? What is happening? She looks like a moron AnyWho, And everybody's like, you know, oh, wigged out about what she said. I'm like, she is a child. She has lived no life. Your life is to go into a room and sing into a microphone. And while that's incredible, I have a degree in music. I can appreciate it. Wonderful. Good for you. Go out, pay your mortgage, figure out where you're kid's foods coming from, do homework, stay up and work all day, and then talk to me about the struggle, please, because I'm having a lot of problems with what we got going on right now. And here in America we have all kinds of rights, but we still have people afraid to say what is because they're like, oh, it's a lot islamophobia. I'm like, no, no, that's not islamophobia. Those are just facts. Don't recategorize things because they make you feel better. They are what they are. So you know, if a white guy goes out and he rapes a child and his religion is anything other than Islam, it's gonna be rape. But if he's Islamic in any way from any nation that practices and is a practicing Muslim, then it's going to be Well, he didn't understand in his country. I'm so sick of that in his country. But he's not in his country. He's in your country. If I go to Pakistan right now and I say I need to sit down right now and do the Rosary, they're not gonna let me do the rosary thing. Oh, I need you guys to put a church up. I'd like to go on Sundays, maybe a Saturday night service. Not too much? Am I asking too much? It's not a thing. And so when I look at full circle back to these rape I want to put up this one image. I saw this the other day and I was like, I got to show this to Peter. So I see this this post right, and I'm like, what the hell Asian groups appalling sexual abuse of young girls sixteen years because people in authority were scared of being labeled racist. How is protecting fourteen hundred kids again, It's what we know about, and yet here we are Lowe's doing this rape inquiry. These are the types of people we want to expose and get out of your country, and we're not allowed to talk about it. I'm wondering how the Daily Mirror even got it on the cover.
Speaker 3: I agree, I do know how they got it. All that they got it. You can see the subheading Asian guys appealing and I've had seat and who have said there are no seat gangs going around. This is Islamic and let's call it out for what it is. And now we've moved to I know you've got your Somali problem in the US. We've got our Pakistani problem, and we talk now about Muslim Pakistani rip gang. So it's moved on to now you can address the religious helement and the cultural But Pakistan is based on Islam. There's no Pakistan if it's not Islam. Therefore, the problem is Islam has been there fourteen hundred years. Pakistan has been there for what idiots. So the problem is the religion, and the problem is the religious aspect of that. And of course our leaders, as you know, they run away. They're utterly fearful addressing something that may have backlash to them and God forbid, may affect their votes. And that's what it is about. As we've seen off all the work up in Minnesota with Nick Shirley and the money that's gone through, and part of that is buying the votes. And this is Islam using all the levers of power, using the media, using local businesses, using the finance using five to one c threes, using the political side for the votes, using it is across the board, and the churches have been asleep saying here, as long as we can have our midweek meeting and a Sunday morning service, we're good. No, that you're not good. You've removed yourself from the public space, and into that vacuum has gone Islam and is dominating itself. And when was the last conversation outed with the Christian on what food they eat? No, they don't worry about that. Oh, but Islam has a requirement, and Islam says we need halal food, we need permissible food for us, and therefore that then dominates areas. Or again, Christians, isn't important for us about finance, No, it's not, Oh, Islam it is Sharia. Finance comes into that. And you see how Islam works on every sphere of society. It dominates that, it pushes itself forward. And Christians sit back to say, well, as long as we can have our Sunday service, we don't mind. We have given up the public space. We need to re engage with the public space to actually say what does it mean to be christ Like in that space? What does it mean to have Christian businesses. Maybe that's some of these megachurches need to understand what it is to have Christian businesses in their vicinity, so they're not sending out all their congregation members to go and eat halal food on a Sunday lunchtime. Maybe that's a sermon we need to have in our churches.
Speaker 2: I will tell you full circle on that point too. The thing that I find most mystifying is what you just said, and it's so spot on. They don't want to offend. They don't want to offend, and they just want to keep the status quo. They want their service, They want to do what they're doing and then move along. But the problem is at some point you won't move along because they'll take over and they'll remove it because your Sunday service is going to become offensive to them.
Speaker 3: So when the head comes off, you can't move on, Linda.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is the name of the podcast. When your head comes off, you can't move on. Your moron, stop defending. It's literally like you're giving the killer the murder weapon. You're saying, here you go, I'm going to help you kill everything that I love about me, about my country, and I really do feel when you stop protecting the kids, that's when you get to the spot where it is all consuming. You know. Tommy put this out and he said, in Britain rape is systemically used as a weapon of war and your party is ignoring it. And he had tip this to You've got Cooper because this moron is talking about rape and Sudan. Ma'am, are you kidding me that? That is the kind of shit that really pisses me off. Why don't you worry about your backyard. Why don't you do that? Why don't you take care of your people, your constituents, and then we can worry about Sudan. What what is the is Eva getting a kick back from Sudan? Is somebody? Is there an MP from Sudanne that you want to be friends with? This is the ship that I don't understand. Why are you emboldening an entire group of individuals that hate everything that you are. You are a white, blonde woman. You are literally the queen of Infidel That's what you are. And let me be let oh, this is the first one. You're going down first.
Speaker 3: Vet.
Speaker 2: They're coming for you because you're a woman who thinks she has power and in their in their world and their religion, you are worthless. You are what is it like? I know you said you're one third of a man or one or one quarter, but then it's also like they compare you to like goats and animals and oh my god, I'm oh, I got your goat right here? You know what I'm saying. I want to play this last clip. I know we're heading on an hour here. I hope you guys are enjoying the podcast. We're here at Peter mcleven and he's wonderful. If you haven't read his article on the Daily Signal, please do. He also hosts Heart to Evoke the podcast, Part of Me the podcast, so you got to listen to that. He's phenomenal. Take a listen to our friend Tommy Robbinson here, who's doing the good work on the streets of London.
Speaker 4: We've seen seven rapes in the last seven days. Now. This lady's braving off, she's putting to face the camera and she's telling a story. But originally she went anymous Leads crime Stoppers because she was scared. Right since speaking out, she's faced a lot more backlash, but how many more women like this are they in every time I see?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's so right. We see what's happening in Ireland. You know, they're bringing these Africans in. They're raping girls in the middle of the night in their bedrooms. They climbing up the buildings into the whip. Your child is not in your home, it's not even just walking back and forth to school, but they are standing outside the schools, and they are standing outside the soccer fields and they are watching. He's right. How can you guys protect your women and children?
Speaker 3: He is And again this boils down to well, you know, if that's what they do in their culture, then maybe we need to accept it. And as you pointed out, a boy tolerance when we tolerate what was the mandatory peatures. If you tolerate this, then your children will be next, yes, And that is exactly what we are beginning to reap in the UK and in Europe. We have tolerated Islam coming in. We have tolerated the writ of our women because of fear of events, and then we wonder when it happens to your own daughters, and by that point it's too late. So we have tolerated that and now we are reaping that. And it is you put up the post before Tommy off a Vet Cooper. I think she's now the Foreign Secretary high. We have pig We have pigmies in government. I remember going up with had great states in states, men, states women, growing up watching Morgait Thatcher speak, growing up watching cabinet members rise up and give statements, give speeches, and you would think I would love to be that when I grew up. Now you've got these little pigmies and is one of those and whenever I mean, I will go with your language. Excuse my French, but who gives a shit about Sudan? If you're an MP, your role is to protect your citizens. Your role is to protect your borders. Your role is for your country. You shouldn't a damn Really what is happening outside if you haven't got your own house in order, if you've got women internally, And get this, I think the figures in terms of raping the UK, one and a half percent of rape allegations end up in a prosecution, ninety eight point five percent are rejected, probably.
Speaker 2: Are rejected, but even when they get sentenced, they put time served.
Speaker 3: I know. But if we So when a woman comes to the police and says I've been ripped, she has only got a one and a half percent chance of seeing her perpetrator put into jail. She doesn't get any financial benefit or any protection from the state or anything. The least she can expect a one and a half percent chance is our perpetrator goes to jail. And that is where we are. And you've got a politician worried about what happens in the middle of after whenever, she doesn't give a damn of what happens in her constituency where she is MP. That sums up the problem we have in the UK. There our politicians are concerned what happens thousands of miles away, but don't care about British citizens because we've abandoned our own culture, we've abandoned our own society, we've abanded our own constituents. We no longer care and it's all about grandstanding and talking about what happens in a completely different continent that an MP really should have no regard for, should have no concern about, really whenever, they're have all their time focused on what happens internally. And if only she went to the police and actually recommended that they begin to prosecute these rapists instead of worrying about what happens in a fore gone country like Sudan.
Speaker 2: And the problem is, because they're not doing anything, they continue to hurt women, they continue to hurt children because there is no accountability, there is nothing happening to them. So would the rape and cry under low As we wrap up here, how what do you expect to how many more days of it? Is it the whole week or is it two weeks?
Speaker 3: So this is two weeks. And again I give credit to Rupert Low for what he's doing. I just frustrate that happens behind closed doors. We don't know when we will ever know what happened behind those closed doors. It may be a month, maybe a year, maybe ten years, I don't know. I assume he's putting together a documentary for it. Maybe that's going to be sold on to a Netflix or something. I don't know what's happening. I'm not part of that. But again, transparency is the best way to deal with injustice. And if those were live streamed, so we'll have these two weeks. He's bringing evidence. He's worked hard at this as his team for the last nine months on talking to a lot of these girls, the fathers, the families, and those in social services, those in local authority, and he's done a lot bringing this together and I hope and pray that we get something from it because we have not had a single police officer prosecuted for collusion or involvement in these rips. We have not had a single local official prosecuted for their involvement. We've not had a single person who works in child services prosecuted for turning the blind eye. No one in authority has ever been prosecuted in minimum ten inquiries that we have had in the UK. So I am willing rupert Low, I'm willing them on, praying them on for success. But I think you to get success, you do need that visibility to the public and we haven't had that. But it's going to go on this week next week, and I don't know what will happen after that, but I will do anything I can, certainly to assist him in that because he has done the groundwork, he has done the hard work, and I hope that what he's done produced a results. We have prosecutions, individuals go to prison. I hope we get justice for a lot of those girls who've given evidence. That's what we want. But yeah, that's where we are at the moment in the UK. We're just the first week into this.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to keep following it the little that we can, and we'll have you back to talk more about it, because I will tell you, I really believe that this is happening here already, and I think that it's only going to get worse. And if you guys don't take a stand, we're screwed. We're really screwed. Guys. Thank you for joining us today. We're actually I think we're going to split this up in two parts, so we're gonna have part one and part two. This is Peter mclevennet. It's the Hearts of Oak podcast. Where can they find you?
Speaker 4: Peter?
Speaker 3: You can find us on Warroom every Balance Warroom or Naomi will Staley cloud every Monday, Thursday and Saturday three pm Eastern or Heartsooke dot org or at Hearts of Oke UK on X.
Speaker 2: Yes, listen for him. He doesn't curse as much as me, but he's just a badass.
Speaker 3: I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next time, guys. Well, thanks for listening and watching everybody this first week of my video podcast. So excited to see you guys, and stay tuned tomorrow We'll have another show with more nonsense. There's no end of the shit that is going on all over the world. This is the Roague Recap. I am Linda McLachlan. Check us out at Roague Recap at Lindamick and we will see you tomorrow. Be safe, everybody,