Speaker 1: They get.
Speaker 2: They called me.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from Atlanta, Georgia. Well to the ball Alert show. I go by the name of Ferrari Simmons. You know, BT is out being famous. I got my friend or my new friend that just pulled up. Baby. What's up? Hi? How you doing? I appreciate you pulling up on me. Thank you for having We've been trying to do this interview for like two weeks.
Speaker 2: I was sick.
Speaker 1: I was in the hospital.
Speaker 2: I hospital.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So now I mean I don't know where to start, but but I would like to start it like this. Okay, So I think everyone should know you, so I don't have to introduce you, right, am I introducing you? You have so many fans and so many people that admire you, so may the people that follow you. Let me start here. You've been famous for a very long time. How is your mental state of mind at this very moment today? How are you feeling today?
Speaker 2: I'm a post part of mom, so let's start there.
Speaker 1: My wife just had a baby. A baby turns too, so I have a smaller baby. I got five kids, but this newest one has been a little rough for everybody. So I sympathize for the postpartum.
Speaker 2: Well, it's more like a mental thing. My baby's calm as fuck, like shown bother nobody. But it was more of like a what's going like I couldn't handle my emotions. I couldn't handle myself. I just didn't know what was going on, and I didn't like I didn't really I knew about postpartum depression, but I thought that it came from like not having a nanny, or not having a boyfriend, or not having like your child's father there, and I thought it came from stuff like that. It doesn't because I have everything.
Speaker 1: And then sometimes you maybe you just not feeling yourself that day or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just it just takes over you. It just makes you feel like it just makes you feel like shit. It's like, I don't know how to describe it. It's just like it's just like a really bad feeling that's just like lingers and you just don't have no rhyme or reason for it.
Speaker 1: So what are some things that you do to maybe overcome these type of feelings or type of moves or when the moment happens.
Speaker 2: I just try to do stuff and distract myself, like whether that's just going to the mag going to get my nails done.
Speaker 1: Going to hang out, self pampering and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: How about music, Yeah, music is definitely one of them. But I don't know. I like, when I think of let me distract myself, I don't really think of work. But it does work for it. It does work to distract me, but that's not my first go to.
Speaker 1: Now I want to start at your name. So when did we change? When did we go to this particular name with the anxious Why I just spoke about this.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I regret doing it because it's just like so corny to me.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: No, I mean yeah, like yeah, I guess, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay, So what made you say bad baby? Though?
Speaker 2: Everyone has always called me the baby because I was little, or because I was the youngest oute of seven grandkids. I was my mom's only child, so I've always been the baby. So I don't know. I just said bad baby one.
Speaker 1: Day and then you just stuck with it. I mean, the brand is right, the team is there. I see you moving and grooving for someone like yourself, being famous, and do you can you even go anywhere by yourself.
Speaker 2: I used to be able to. I used to was right not right now, right now. No, But there was a moment where everything kind of like die down, but my money didn't die down. Hey now, hey, when I was doing it, when I was just doing OnlyFans, it was so quiet. I missed that shit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, now is this accurate? That? What was it? Seventy five million? Jesus Christ? Now when you how does only fans work? Do you get? Does it break down the payments or do you get a lump some educate someone who doesn't know about it?
Speaker 2: But for me, I'm signed to I'm signed to Scoop Agency and they pay me bi weekly, so I'll get like a certain amount of money every week every other week.
Speaker 1: So what does one do with this wealth? What are you doing with yours?
Speaker 2: I bought a lot of cars. I bought a lot of houses. I have three houses. I have like seven cars.
Speaker 1: You're not really I don't really see any you know what I'm saying. We ain't rocking it today. I have okay, okay, my bad, my bad. I see I see I see the buzz down cardio. I see yeah, I say, okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Have my little these are my little everyday things. I don't really I don't go to crazy nothing.
Speaker 1: So no big huge jury, no big huge change.
Speaker 2: Have the chain that Yachy bought me for my break it's.
Speaker 1: Just so big, but you guys, you gotta splash it sometimes. Okay, yeah, now, how's everything going with the music. Let's talk about this music man? Because they was like, yeah, we got a bad baby hey man, for we need to play the song too. I was like, okay, okay, I heard the song sounded good, my friend, So what was the motivation to say I'm start doing music.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was just like in the beginning right now, in the beginning until now, I just want I just tried it, and then everybody liked it, and I was like, wait, hold.
Speaker 1: On, that's just how it happened. That's usually how it happened.
Speaker 2: Was wait, I was just playing like we made this song high bitch, and I was like that was just like that was just a joke, like right, And then they wanted to sign me because of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got a following though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I just didn't want to be like an industry plant. That was what I was scared of.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that's a real thing. An industry plant. Yes you think that. You don't think you're one.
Speaker 2: Though I know I'm not one, but some people might say I am. But I feel like an industry plant is constantly being told what to do and what to say. I don't listen to nobody. I don't even listen to my mom, Like, what makes you think I'm gonna listen to you. That's why I had to get from the label, because I like, I remember when I signed, they first told me they were like, oh, we're never gonna make you drop anything you don't want to drop, or make you record anything you don't want to record. And my whole career consisted of dropping music I didn't want to drop, and be recording stuff I didn't want to record. It wasn't fun for me at that point. Like I would write music and they would completely disregard it and just be like, Noah, do this, and then everybody else will be like, but that's hard, Like what's wrong with that. That's why I kind of straight away from like writing my own music because I was kind of traumatized from it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's the difference between me and these other bitches like, I really can do this shit by myself. I don't need nobody. Do I take help? Of course, who's not gonna do? But I could do this shit myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now, well that was earlier. So now what's what's the motivation now for you to I.
Speaker 2: Was sored the bitch is playing with me. Bitch is not about to play with me, bitch, I'm gonna show you who you're fucking with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm talking about it. Yeah, okay, okay, all right, So what's the song that we're pushing now, miss Whitman? Okay, what was the inspiration played with me?
Speaker 2: I had to get on her head? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're not talking about anybody particular.
Speaker 2: Yeah I am. They know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, So look we got two satements on the show. It's time for the first segment. It's called do you Like Me? Now, we already know your relationship happy, It's time for you to look at that camera and tell that especially somebody you feel about them real quick. You know what I'm saying? Oh my god, you want to go first. I'm happily married. You want one time for my wife, Denisa. I love you girl. You know what I'm saying. Listen. I know we've been together for a long time, but guess what, when you see this clip and I get to the house, I'm gonna put the I'm gonna take the kids tonight. Okay, I'm gonna take the kids tonight. I'm gonna I'm gonna give them baths, make sure we do homework. Okay, you go upstairs, you lie down, but guess what, you take a shower and you don't have no clothes on when you get out that dath. Okay, I'm gonna put the bed, the kids to bed, and listen. I don't put my face in that space. That's all I got to say. Your turn, friend, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Do I have to say anything? I got a big ass hickey on my neck, Like whoa?
Speaker 1: I thought I was a hickey friend. I thought that was something else. I don't know, you know what I'm saying, but.
Speaker 2: I just got mad as fun Earlier. I'm like, bro, what am I gonna do going into this interview? You?
Speaker 1: You you a adult? Y'all? Just be making out? I mean me and my wife make out, do y'all?
Speaker 2: Some couples schoolers, like where you just sit there and go. I mean, like we kiss all the time, but we don't just sit there like oh, like we won't do all that. Like I don't know. I feel like that's like high school ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now it's your turn. If he's watching this right.
Speaker 2: Now, listen that man. Know I don't I don't play about him. You know I love him, but I don't got to say much.
Speaker 1: You already know what it is together. Nothing comes in between, y'all. Nothing I'm talking about. Well, now that that good ship is out the way, it is time for you.
Speaker 2: Got me? Duh?
Speaker 1: What are some things that get on your damn nerves? Some people it's a noun, it's a personal place or a thing. Uh. You know, Atlanta traffic is real bad. You know, people call FaceTime. You may not like that. Some people texting you call you back to back to back to bat voice, Note me, don't call me three times in the row. What are some things that get on your damn nerves? Take your time?
Speaker 2: No, I got this dog. She's just so bad. Oh my god, Blue, She's so fucking bad. I have six dogs, damn, and Blue is just they're they're all Pomeranians. One is the fucking I got two marrow Pomeranians. Then I have Blue, who's a blue Pomeranian, and then I have Rari, who's a and then I have Blitz, who's like a crusty little white dog. He's like a little Maltese dog. And they all be chilling. Well, Chanelle be Chanell be screeching. She's bad, like with the barking shit. But Blue she always like, bro, I don't even smoke. How to fuck the dog? Get high?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so your dog's got you fucked up? Yes? Now, so are you a fur baby? So you love you love you love animals, love animals? Okay, so I got you fucked up. There's some certain things that they.
Speaker 2: Do that like, I just like, why do y'all be acting like that? Just shill?
Speaker 1: I don't think six dogs. I don't know. It's hard to get everybody on the same page.
Speaker 2: Friend, my mom be giving them like this, like weed, peanut, butter and ship.
Speaker 1: Can you say this?
Speaker 2: I think it's for dogs?
Speaker 1: Oh so dog, it's like a hemp.
Speaker 2: It's not like a THHD. It's like a hemp.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it just mellow them ountain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think it works. I'll be telling my mom, I'm like, you've tripping. I'd be handing bars out of them motherfuckers. What else?
Speaker 1: Get on your nerves? Do you drive?
Speaker 2: I drive?
Speaker 1: Drive? Okay? Do you know how to drive? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How about my baby daddy in a fucking range My god, couldn't find the fucking sport button for fucking thirty minutes from downtown all the way to fucking guess what. He was in a ferrari and I stayed up on that ass the whole time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're a driver, driver, my bad friend. Okay, so you know how to drive? Okay, bad, bad drive. Get on your nerves. No, you're good traffic.
Speaker 2: I don't really have road rage. No, I'll be laughing at.
Speaker 1: So you be chilling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're dry slow?
Speaker 1: You're getting left land or middle land or you the right land? Which type of driver are you? Are you swear? Are you doing that? Yeah? Okay, all right, I'm trying to see anything. Get on your damn nerves. You're done it?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, like I mean, it's a lot of things to get on my nerves.
Speaker 1: Man, give me some, give me one more.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think like, what's a good one? Friends getting on your damn probably people who when people get to talk in front of somebody and they don't know that the person that they talking about is like these people know them and they oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Bro, that ship is so crazy. I had some some lady till you know London is London j yeah yeah, sorry, yeah. So he wrote Gucci flip flops and this lady was like in his face like oh yeah, you know. She was trying to like claim she wrote all my songs, but she never wrote for me in her life, so she was like, oh yeah, like I wrote, I wrote Gucci flip flops, and London was just and he.
Speaker 1: Was doing yeah yeah. I don't like people like that, Like.
Speaker 2: That should be so funny to me, but that shit pissed me off so bad to be like, bitch, you don't even know who.
Speaker 1: The you're talking to for sure. All right, So look I got something called mental health check in. Now, does a bad baby do any type of therapy? If you oh you do? Okay, I go to therapy. I graduated from weekly to once a month now. So I just want to get myself around applause because I got badass temper. What was your reasons for going to therapy? If you don't mind sharing with.
Speaker 2: Me a lot of stuff. I've been through so much shit, especially as a kid and then growing up famous. It's like it's just a lot. So you have to like find somewhere to dump those problems, the safe space sitting up those problems.
Speaker 1: So when that's not gonna judge you. Yeah, well technically not gonna judge you.
Speaker 2: No, my therapist shud just me showing them fuck.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate you sharing that. Do you suggest therapy to people who may have a challenge with their emotions?
Speaker 2: And yeah, but I think people like I feel like people try therapy one time and then they're like it shouldn't do nothing.
Speaker 1: You got to actually do the work.
Speaker 2: Like it's not like it's not like it's like a fucking drug where you're just gonna like walk in and take someone to walk out. You're completely different person, Like, it's not that like you have to it takes time for it to work.
Speaker 1: How long have you been in therapy.
Speaker 2: I've been in therapy since I'm like five years old. Wow, yeah, my mom didn't play that shit. She had like we tried all different type of therapists. I remember my first therapist.
Speaker 1: Her name was Sarah, And I know sometimes you have good and bad therapists. Are you happy with the current one that you have?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're sticking with a guy or girl?
Speaker 2: It's a girl, it's a girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you tatted it up. Friend, We're gonna get some more tats. What we're doing, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just got this one right here. This was like some just spur of.
Speaker 1: The moment, but okay, one of one, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I've been wanting that though for a long time. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like, what's this right here? On the eye? Lv elv okay? And in the heart is there a particular for a particular thing?
Speaker 2: I got this when me and Lavin first got together, and then I had bad over here? Who's my first one on my face?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, so you're not getting no more? You chilling?
Speaker 2: I could take all.
Speaker 1: These bitches off, no way, Yes, why.
Speaker 2: Because they just irritate me sometimes, Like I've been seeing girls walk past it don't got no tattoos, and I'll be like, oh want to be a blank canvas?
Speaker 1: Oh my God, please look good. I don't even see nothing that that. You probably be like, Uh is that Charlie? What's the girl the Joker's girlfriend?
Speaker 2: No, this is my friend that passed away.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, lot, leave me money family first.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, this was my first big tattoo right here, right here.
Speaker 1: You should do more color. I like the red red as fire.
Speaker 2: Well I have this, but it's just so fucking annoying.
Speaker 1: That looks good.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about this tattoo? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: I need some green, though, friends, some green, some you know what I'm saying, some purple. See your canvas and your your your skin tone, you can get colors. I got see my green and orange, you could tell it. You know. My green orange is all right, but I can't get really like purple.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have never got purple. Fuck. I hate that tattoo on my leg. Oh my god, I wish I would have got Actually the colors. Thought wish I would have got was yellow, green, orange.
Speaker 1: Now are you into sports?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Why not? You don't like sports?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Oh boy into sports?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's his what's his team? I don't know Oh, you're supposed to know this.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. He's not like he's into it. But he's not like die Hard, like probably some Detroit shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like Detroit. You probably like the Detroit Lions. Probably they're good. Probably they're really good. Almost made it the super Bowl. Good.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well listen, I appreciate you spending some time with us. Give me some shout outs whatever you want, whoever you want. Shout out who you want, shout out you independent? Are you signed?
Speaker 2: I'm independent?
Speaker 1: So you're doing this all on you, and you got a management team. Shout out to your management team. I'll pressed me outside. They pushed me against the wall. Tr don't answer this, don't answer that, don't ask you this man.
Speaker 2: Shout out my daughter. That's really all I care about at this point.
Speaker 1: Shout out to you being the mom. You doing a good job.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Don't let nobody judge good work. I appreciate you. Bad baby in the building on the ball or show you know BT, I got it. You wasn't here. You try to be in Miami with a bow while screw you. She came and put up with me, peace,