Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pause with Teddy Mellencamp and Tama Judge.
Speaker 3: And today we have two special guests from New Jersey, Rachel and John Buda, and their show airs May.
Speaker 2: May fifth, May fifth.
Speaker 4: Next Sunday, is that Sinco to Mayo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're gonna be well, I guess you because you're not drinking anymore. But me, I'll have a marg on Sinco to Mayo and then uh, I'll have a happy place.
Speaker 4: Seltzer, we have a margarita one now, so.
Speaker 2: Great, go ahead and send them to your friend Teddy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm right, absolutely so.
Speaker 2: Now that we have Rachel and John here, I'm going to say something to you guys. First and foremost. If you know where this quote is from, I will give you golf collaps. But when I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong. Do you know what movie that's wrong?
Speaker 5: No, it's dirty play.
Speaker 6: When I'm wrong, I say i'm wrong. Is that The Godfather?
Speaker 2: No, it's Dirty Dancing?
Speaker 5: The Dad I saw that movie. I never saw dirty Dancing.
Speaker 3: I mean, who's seen that movie in the past twenty years. I am sorry that fly thirty three.
Speaker 4: So they're young.
Speaker 6: I watched a movie. Don't get me wrong, but it's been a long time.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, you have homework now. But I do want to apologize to John because I was told our clients want to come on the Pope. Then I googled who his clients were. I saw the foodahs and I made a comment out of Jess, well the food is want to come on? Or John wants to come on? And I guess at this point you had not wanted to come on, and it became a Twitter blow up. I never even responded to it because I was like, maybe I heard wrong. But it wasn't even shade.
Speaker 3: It was just like, Teddy, I have some breaking news. What I have receipts, proof, timeline and screenshots.
Speaker 4: About this whole situation.
Speaker 3: I've kind of liked watching you squirm a little bit because you didn't know where that came from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I do where and it's all right here.
Speaker 2: Who did it come from?
Speaker 3: It came from a fellow housewife that is represented by Spencer, and it was a text message that was sent to me and it said.
Speaker 5: You know exactly what it.
Speaker 3: Is when you have a moment, would you mind asking Tarma who the booking contact is for booking the podcast? If she asks for who it's for Julia and John Fuda, and I wrote back.
Speaker 4: Do you mean Rachel? Rachel? Rachel? And she goes yes, and her husband also and Julia.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what my apology, I don't mean it because I was told this here.
Speaker 5: We're both here, We're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: I really love seeing Teddy squirm because she knew the information, but she didn't know where it came from.
Speaker 2: I knew because I don't make shit up, you guys, And I was like, I swear someone told me. And I have been squirming for six months because I was like, I really, I really don't like honestly, like I don't swear in my life because I think people always lie when they do that shit. But like I was like, boots on the ground, I need to figure out how I was told this. But I know someone told me. I don't know who it is.
Speaker 6: I love that about your relationship. That's awesome that you draw to each other.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, oh yeah, we roast each other all the time.
Speaker 2: We love dysfunction. But I'm glad you guys are both here. I just rewatched the trailer and I have to give a little shout out to you John to start, because I think your line is I hate using the word iconic, but it's pretty iconic. Like, all go to you the next time I want to have mortgage fraud.
Speaker 6: That's it. That's it. Listen, there was That was the first thing that came.
Speaker 5: If I need my what is it? No, it wasn't it. You're the poster child? Is that the one?
Speaker 6: There's a few. She's the post a child for mortgage fraud. If I needed my money laundered, I'll call you a couple.
Speaker 2: O boy, you're getting messy, You're giving you Are you messier than Joe this season?
Speaker 6: Am I messier than Joe?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Well this year? Yes? And I think the difference is is when you're being attacked, you know, and I feel I'm being attacked, you have to you have to defend yourself. You know, your past is coming out and it's like, yo, that was like twenty something years ago. You guys, why are you doing that? Why are you digging up stuff in my past? That's not fair?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'm just going to say.
Speaker 3: You probably could not say, but I'm sure that something was said to you to make you go there.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, I wouldn't just Look the first year I came on to this, you know, Rachel, my wife is here. I said, look, I want to just have fun with it. I'm already working a lot, Like even today, I'm going nuts. She had car trouble. Is this in the car dealership trying to get her car fixed? Now I'm doing this, trying to balance all my lifestyle. Yeah, and I wanted to have fun with this. I wanted to go out and drink and have a good time. Next thing, you know, I seem to be I feel like I'm Teresa's storyline this year. If it wasn't for me, what else would she have?
Speaker 2: Well? Who else is she filming with other than you?
Speaker 6: Well, she's filming with everybody button me allegedly. What Yeah, I'm always in the.
Speaker 4: Mix, Rachel. Did you have a good time this season? Was it a difficult season? There's a lot of stuff out there in the press.
Speaker 3: I know you can't say too much, but it was a very split cast. Melissa came out recently and did an interview saying, you know, talking about how Andy said it can't next season, this can't happen, and however, she said moving forward, she knows that's.
Speaker 4: Not going to be sustainable.
Speaker 3: Did you have a good time filming Did you feel like there was this big separation?
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, it's the separation is undeniable. I mean it's so obvious, and I think, you know, just from episode one, you can feel and sense the separation, like it was kind of like we're filming two shows in one. Some of the casts refused to film with other people, which like obviously makes for you know, hard events. But to be honest with you, I mean it still had I still had fun. If not, I probably had more fun because I didn't have to deal with people that I didn't really want to, you know. So, but I just think it was a stressful season for us, for you know, John and I, and it was intense. But I just think there's a lot of toxicity in our cast on our show, and I don't think that there's a place for it in any work environment.
Speaker 2: We saw a lot of couples struggling this season. We see it with Margaret, we see it allegedly I think with Teresa, and what's his name, Like it's just everybody seems to be having marital issues. Do you guys think that your marriage is getting stronger or it's causing more attension for the both of you?
Speaker 5: I think if I speak for the both of us when I say this, I think we are in a better place than we've ever been. You know, I think the reality TV can go one of two ways, Like it either Rip's family is apart or you kind of realize what's important in what matters. And I think that's really the way that we went, Like I really have made it a priority and John has two to like put our family first or marriage first, and get our priority street because being a Season one housewife, like you guys know, it's overwhelmed me. Like especially when you have a family and you're managing schedules and like you guys have your own separate careers and like there's a lot going on. I think John and I were stronger than ever. Do you disagree with right? Say something?
Speaker 6: No? I completely agree. Look, you know, you got to work together as a team. That's the one thing that we do a lot. You got to go back and just make sure that you take each other's feelings into consideration at all times and just work together as a team. But I think you know, so far it's been great between us.
Speaker 2: What would you say the hardest part about your marriage? Like, this is not even a housewive question. This is just for our listeners that are married, that are going through highs and lows in their relationship. What do you think the best part of your marriages and what do you think the hardest challenges that you have that you're facing.
Speaker 6: Gotta go first, babe, The best part about our marriage is our ability to be partners and manage our family, manage our lifestyle, marriage, or manage our relationship and each other's feelings. The hardest part, of course, with having kids and doing a reality TV show is timing. We're just there's not enough hours in a day. We're just constantly exhausted, tired, you know, pushing ourselves to the limit. And you know that we're going to France in two days just to spend time with each other. Hopefully this gets a lot out of our system. Yeah, I want to make another baby. I need another one.
Speaker 5: Part don't no boy, get it?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 5: I think the best the best part of being married, I think is that you have a companion and everything that you do, like the highs and the lows, like even like being on the show, like just being able to come home and like have my safe place, like I always say, like John feels like home to me when I'm not home, like if I'm with him, like all as well in the world, and that to me is like the best part. And like obviously growing our family together and like hitting milestones and achievements that we really like wanted to accomplish in our lives. And I think the hardest part besides time, is like managing in laws. Like I'm just being honest. I love my mother in law, he loves my parents, but like it's hard. We have small children and like everyone wants to be around them all the time, and you know, healthy boundaries. This is what we're working on.
Speaker 4: That makes sense that I have no mother in law fad the law.
Speaker 2: It's great, I have one, and we have a lot of boundaries in place, but it took us time to get there, because you don't ever want to be offensive to your significant others' parents. But like my parents don't live here, my husbands do. So it's like I'm like, okay, we have to set this up. This is the time frame. You don't just show up with the key unannounced, zip in and like expect this. We have to I want you to spend time as a family, but we have to at least set the time frame, especially for someone type A like me.
Speaker 4: So I'm controlling. She's controlling. In case you were curious, so is my wife.
Speaker 6: She's type and controlling too.
Speaker 2: You know what, You've got to appreciate siated though, because at least we have our ship together.
Speaker 5: You have your ship together the least out of anybody, bab. You got like your business stuffs in order. Everything else is on my plate everything.
Speaker 6: Listen. I didn't say I didn't appreciate it. I love it because it keeps my whole life in order. Otherwise they'd be all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do Monday family schedules and I send it out to everyone and I'm like, this is our schedule for the week.
Speaker 4: Is a little much?
Speaker 2: It is not. When you have four kids?
Speaker 4: Do you do you schedule sex too?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 2: I have an appointment at three pm today.
Speaker 3: My wife's so much easier.
Speaker 6: My wife used to do that to me. I couldn't stand it. No anymore. I'm sorry. Takes the whole passion out of it.
Speaker 4: You can't listen, hold on.
Speaker 5: You are not going to tell me that you are mad that you know that you're getting laid Friday at one pm. Like you cannot sit here and tell me that you're.
Speaker 6: Mad about that. No, it's not that I'm mad about it. But I liked a little bit more.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, great lew us to make it happen additional times. But like my husband is thrilled that he knows at three o'clock today it's gonna happen. Like he even said to me, what if he's.
Speaker 3: Got the ships or he's got the farts or something. Yeah, because he's still you know what I mean, Like, Okay, let's still do this.
Speaker 2: No, like sometimes you just don't feel like doing it. Yeah, you suck it up so they can make the other person.
Speaker 4: So this schedule is negotiable, so you can reschedule.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, you can definitely reschedule.
Speaker 4: It's like a doctor's appointment.
Speaker 6: Right, It's like making an appointment takes the fun out of the whole thing. Just do it every day.
Speaker 4: I've net there you go, I've never known that.
Speaker 2: Every day you're having but I never.
Speaker 3: Didn't say that, Teddy, you need to listen more. If you listen more, you wouldn't get yourself in trouble time.
Speaker 5: How many times a week do you have sex?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it all depends.
Speaker 3: Like filming, it was really difficult because I was stressed out, so I would say a couple of times a week, not every day.
Speaker 5: A couple is too too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean what about you could have a.
Speaker 2: Sex chair, but it's pushed to the side of the room.
Speaker 4: No, no, by the way, the sex chair is in storage now. It was just it was so story. It was just it was just kind of ugly and you know, it was just it was a.
Speaker 5: W Why is it called the sex chair?
Speaker 3: It's this chase that's all rounded and you can do all these She got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: Use it a few times and it's set in the corner and it was like I threw my clothes on it. It's like you're having a treadmill in your room.
Speaker 2: Well, we we scheduled three times a week.
Speaker 4: Okay that time that that was my questions.
Speaker 5: That's a good number.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, so I'm going to try this. I'm gonna try this is like Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Speaker 2: Here we go for us Monday.
Speaker 5: You probably understand this, like you kind of get in the mindset of like I know that we're going to have sex today, so like I can like clear my mind for that time and focus and be in the moment, whereas like if he tries to get me, I'm like rushing. I'm like, I just I can't right now.
Speaker 2: Mentally, Yeah, no, Edwin will if I don't try to like make it not scheduled. But if we don't have a time frame, it'll be like me getting ready to go on a run and he'll be like, you want to hit it, and I'm like, oh yeah, I want to run around with your shit coming out of me for the next hour. Absolutely fucking not No, But why do you guys do that?
Speaker 4: Us girls are all land up ready to go, and they're like, you want to not one out.
Speaker 5: Real quick because I want to bite your tongue right now because I am the worst at that. Because so me and Melissa John if you'll talk about this actually all the time, it's that like there's free dinner sex right like you want to get it done before because when I feel disgusting, I had the lot of a cake for dinner. Like, I don't want to come home and have sex after that. I'm sorry. So like before I, you know, finish my makeup, my hair, and get dressed, I'll like peek in his closet and I'll be like, you want to sneak in real quick? And I'll be like, fucking rusta root.
Speaker 6: My thing is to let me know beforehand. Don't make me go through the whole process of getting ready that have to get undressed and then redressed.
Speaker 2: Maybe she thinks she looks so hot that she just can't resist you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe, but that's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: A lot of guys are very visual.
Speaker 3: So once you get all glammed up, because that's not the way we look all the time. We get lammed up and then we look good and they're like, okay, let's do it, and I'm like, are you crazy right now?
Speaker 2: No, my husband likes me better when I'm not glam But then I.
Speaker 4: Always like this two seconds, that's all I need.
Speaker 2: If you guys could describe this season with one word, what would it be toxic?
Speaker 3: Show me, show me a housewife that's not toxic housewife show I would.
Speaker 6: Just say it's incriminating, very incriminating.
Speaker 2: Who do you think has the worst season this year?
Speaker 5: Teresa easily?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Which cast member? Which cast member surprised you the most?
Speaker 5: John Postler?
Speaker 4: I love her?
Speaker 2: Can we talk quickly about you cropping Teresa out of the cast photo?
Speaker 5: Sure, let's look about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not I opened the door to you to kind of give me information or I can keep grilling whatever you prefer.
Speaker 5: So, you know, we got we got the picture. You know they send it how Ravo sends everything.
Speaker 2: We got the picture and I'm like, with hold on, you guys are in the same dresses, right, you didn't do new photos?
Speaker 5: Reacts Yeah, that's yes, Okay.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about gallery shoot or opening title?
Speaker 5: Both huged.
Speaker 3: We reused opening title this year, the first time that I remember ever doing that.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like it's a it's a long guy like the Glamor. But so the the gallery shoot. We get the pictures and I'm like, I wanted to post the picture, but I'm like, this is not It doesn't feel natural to me to post someone after I went through what I went through this entire season, Like it's not genuine. Yeah, I didn't, I honestly didn't really think that anything of it. I was just I told my social girl, I'm like, just cut Teresa out.
Speaker 4: Was Teresa on the end? She was on end, She's on so Teresa's on the end.
Speaker 5: She was on the right end. I think Melissa was on the left door.
Speaker 2: I remember that they were both on the ends, which I think was making a statement.
Speaker 6: I think once you see this season, it'll make sense why she would cut her ound. I mean, we're honest, who does it honest? We say it how it is. If we don't have a relationship, there's no point of taking it well.
Speaker 2: Melissa said there was a big twist this season. What is she talking about? You don't have don't give us all the details because we don't want to spill it, but like I want, like just like a little a little dash of what she could potentially mean, a little nugget.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's really a twist at all. I think it's pretty cookie cutter what's going on here. I think the twist is a lot of people just you know, a lot of friendships are changing, and you know, dynamics always shift. But I think that this is so it's shocking to me. Some of it it's like, how can you, you know, be friends with people that do such harmful hurtful or tried to do, like their intentions are so evil like that, I don't understand. I just don't understand a lot of it. So I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's necessarily a plot twist, but I definitely think it's like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of shocking and evil, there's some drama going down online about jen Aiden being involved with bloggers giving them screeners and a lot of dms being released.
Speaker 4: What what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: Receipts tell a story? So let's start from chapter one and then I think it's pretty black and white, and it's unfortunate that it's this level of toxicity. It should not happen in any birthplace. It's unfortunate. Kara's a bitch.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on Jackie and Margaret's friendship dissolving.
Speaker 5: I think it's a blessing for Margaret. I think that Jackie Margaret. Yeah, absolutely, it's a blessing.
Speaker 4: Giving me chills over here.
Speaker 2: Hold on now, I need to back up. I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready for that response, Okay, so that's a blessing for Margaret. So is Jackie in your opinion if you were to guess, is she going to come through a little dip? Like she told us that when she was on last year she was feeling slightly insecure because she was in a friend of situation and she didn't know when to come in and it felt very like not the same as being a housewife. And I have filmed on Beverly Hills as just randomly stepped in, not as a friend of, but like been at an event and had that same weird feeling. Do you feel that from her this season or she in the mix for everything?
Speaker 5: I think she's always insecure. I don't think it matters if she's full time or a part time. Does that answer your question?
Speaker 2: I did, Okay, that is it.
Speaker 4: That is a tough place to be in to be full time.
Speaker 5: And then like listen, I get it. I get at that point, like I don't know if you're that insecure about it, tap out.
Speaker 2: No one's like I tapped out.
Speaker 4: They asked me to know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, Like, you don't have to do it if it's that uncomfortable for you and it's that unnatural, then just don't do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's how I feel too.
Speaker 5: And I don't think that I think that, you know, I think Jackie has a lot of self reflecting to do, and I think shely has to figure out what her priorities are if it's you know, being a housewife or if it's like your dignity. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah that makes sense. But then also what are what are our thoughts on this whole Dolores and her boyfriend's situation, Like we kind of thought that we were going to go into this season. I actually made a bet with Tamra that Dolores would get engaged before Brittany, before Brittany and Frank, and.
Speaker 3: She lost a hundred bucks hun bucks she passed hasn't paid me.
Speaker 2: Yet until I see it on camera off paying. That's just how it goes.
Speaker 4: But like I'll take it and bowed close was that film?
Speaker 5: I don't even know if those was it?
Speaker 2: That's my question, like are we going to see how much of Frank? Are we going to see how much of Brittany? And then do you think, like do you get the ick from Dolores's boyfriend or do you think he's going to come around.
Speaker 5: Frank and britt were at a decent amount of our cast of Mess this year. They were at our events, they were down, they were at the Shorthouse, right, Babe. They were at Melissa's party. I remember in Parkley.
Speaker 6: They were around a lot. Yeah, they were.
Speaker 5: Around a lot. I think, you know, I love Dolores and I think Paul is a great guy and as long as she is happy. I mean, I don't really know what they like what they show. I don't I'm not I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you think Brittany would be a good housewife?
Speaker 5: I think that britt is too nice for this.
Speaker 2: Me too, I thought that too when she was at Bravocon. She was so nice. So do you think Frank would be a good housewife?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Really, I love Frank. I love him on the show.
Speaker 2: So I just don't want them.
Speaker 5: To Actually, I'm going to rephrase that. I'm gonna change that answer, I think, Babe, tell me if you agree. I kind of feel like Dolores is the is the female version of Frank in a way, Like I feel like that is his housewife counterpart. Like I feel like he would be a Dolores, like somebody who gets along with everyone.
Speaker 6: Right, I think I think Frank would be a great housewife. To answer your question, he is housewife. I think he's great, and I know everybody loves him, but him and Dolores, who represent themselves.
Speaker 4: Well they do. Now, John, I'm gonna go back a little bit.
Speaker 3: But you and Teresa, you know you go out of the season. Did you go into the season still upset with her in Louis after what happened with Jaden's birth mom.
Speaker 6: Well, of course. I mean the reality is is, you know, Louie's screaming that he had everybody investigated, and then they don't talk about it anymore. They want to bury it under the rug. But that's the one thing that everybody needs to keep in mind. That he left off last season saying that he had us investigated, not on one occasion, two occasions, and that with that being the case, like that really happened. I am pissed off about that. You don't do that, you know. On top of that, I know that there was a lot of reaching out that happened behind the scenes, and I hope some of it gets revealed. I'm kind of into the whole Twitter thing happening right now. Just sitting back because I'm one of those people that believe the truth always comes out. So I'm just waiting to see if I'm right. Yeah, and that's it, you know, just hanging well.
Speaker 2: I have a question because anybody that meets Louie and these are not fighting words, Teresa, I'm just curious, But anybody that meets Louie, any husband that's involved with housewives, or any essentially entrepreneur Louie is interested in having those like conversations with about growth and this and that is in your opinion, is Louie using Teresa's money or he is affluent on his own using.
Speaker 5: It for using it for his own business purposes?
Speaker 2: Like my question is is he rich on his own or is he utilizing what Teresa has?
Speaker 5: He makes a million dollars a day, Teddy, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: He does says he makes a million dollars a day. But to answer your question, I believe Louie is a social climber.
Speaker 2: Okay, And have you seen him when you see him with Teresa? Is he able to give the illusion that their marriage is good or are you starting to see cracks?
Speaker 6: How would you answer that? Rache mean, I don't I don't I look at it as this weird to begin with, When I first met Louie, he told me a story how he he met me before, and I remember I never met him, but it was my brother who he actually met. Are you tmans, No, we're not. We don't actually anything alike, nothing alike at all. But I had heard a lot of things because I live in an area where he used to live. And you know, he started talking to me the same thing about my business and how we can help and all this. And I was speaking to him a few times in the beginning, given everybody a fair opportunity. He even bought tyle for his fool bar from me before we really went sideways. But just the whole investigative thing rubbed me wrong. The whole way he does business rubbed me wrong. The whole know it all and trying to be the greatest father thing and trying to even educate my wife is like the stupid you should have never done that. Like, none of us are perfect. Don't try to be perfect.
Speaker 2: I don't mind husband's getting involved, but if husbands get involved with the women, that's where it starts to feel a little like how do you feel Rachel in the moments that John is in in the drama. When it comes to the women.
Speaker 5: John doesn't get involved in the drama unless he's pulled into the drama, right, And so I'm just grateful to have a supportive husband that has supported me in a career choice that I made, and I feel grateful for that. But I want to just go back to your question that you asked about, like Louis and Teresa's marriage, Can you, guys, is there's something going on like online somewhere that there's like trouble in paradise. Why are these all the.
Speaker 2: Headlines because of the trailer, you guys? Yeah, trailer.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen any headlines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen headlines. But there's a trailer where it's that she has her mic off and he's kind of getting upset and walking away and you see her being like, I can't even talk about this, and then you see Dolores saying to somebody else like every time we talked to or she's so anxious. So it's just us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I mean, I guess we'll see it play out on this season of the Real Housewives of a New Jersey Air may fifth very good question.
Speaker 2: Who are you leaving closest with Rachel and who are you leaving at the biggest odds with?
Speaker 5: I'm closest with Melissa and Margaret and love that definitely.
Speaker 2: Well, we can't wait to tune in you guys, can't waitun in.
Speaker 6: Guy.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having us, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I hope to see you on the EDDS.
Speaker 2: John Tarama, thanks for bearing the lead and making me stress up to this interview that I had made up some ship that you knew the answer to the whole time.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you so much.
Speaker 2: Bye guys, Bye bye.