Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is out of bounds and this will be Joey p Joep's up here with me and my two best friends, Bogman and the Welsh, and we hear live on Twitch. That's right, that's where you can see the show live. Of course, you can always watch it on our YouTube channel and Fantasy Pros subscribe there, but also join us over on Twitch in case you are watching on YouTube and say, hey, I want to hang out with the guys and talk a little fantasy football. We're just football, We're just nonsense. Twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros. That's the place to follow us on Twitch, So go join us over there and on our YouTube channel, and gentlemen, a lot to talk about today. We're gonna be discussing some combine stuff. Scott Bogman has been watching the Underwear Olympics since Thursday. He is very excited to bring his winners and losers list here. Welsh is very excited for the show to be over because he has small children that have gotten him sick again. Because when you have kids, this is what they do. They bring everything home with them from school, including homework and illnesses. But we've also got a little free agent discussion. Last week we play Wheel of Quarterbacks. If you miss that, you could watch it on her YouTube channel. So today little wide receiver predictions, a little running back praditions, some free agents where they might land. Free agency looming in the weeks ahead here for the NFL. But gentlemen, before we go any further, we got to talk about Deebo Samuel. We had some live action news breaking on Saturday night. I was just about to go into my daughter's high school play. She's working back stage there, working very hard, and I see on my phone boom breaking news Deebo Samuel traded for a fifth round pick to the Commanders and Deebo bringing the heat. Welsh, I'm gonna start with mister forty nine or here, and then we'll get you some day quill and send you to bed. I want to know this fifth round selection, Deebo gone. Deebo's comments, I'm excited to play with a real quarterback now, oh my god, shots fired, Welsh.
Speaker 2: Good riddance, Good riddans. We went a steal.
Speaker 3: We got for a fifth round pick for such a dirt bag now, I mean they got you know what here so you see it is right here, that's Debo. Whoops, autograph him that what's up on my thing?
Speaker 1: Whoop?
Speaker 2: Now it's on the floor. Just how I think about Debo.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he's like the classic just dirt bag guy, just tear everybody down the whole time.
Speaker 2: Play with a real quarterback.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, it's an amazing situation for Jaydon Daniels to have another playmaker. It's a great buye by them for outside of all my pissiness about all of it, but I just these guys that tear everything down on their way out. I mean, leave that to the Steelers wide receivers, not to the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: I'm so utterly sick of these guys that do that.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Brandon and Ayuk could probably be right behind it. Brandayuk's probably pissed because he wanted to be with Jaydeon Daniels.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think Debo's going to live up to He'll live up to fifth round acquisition return, but I just don't know he's going to be the savior to the Guardian or anything like that.
Speaker 1: First, I love that you uh think are while she's still in baseball mode.
Speaker 3: Let's see, what's the name I can't say changed the logos and names that I'm not allowed to say it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's open that up. Here's a question for you. I love how also you threw shade at Bogman before the show even started there. Basically with the Steelers.
Speaker 2: A Steeler is that this is a Steeler wide receiver.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's not wrong, he's you.
Speaker 1: Know, he's not wrong. But I mean, I'm not the biggest debo guy I fantasy circles. I was staying away from him last year. I was glad that I did, but now I'm kind of intrigued because he is going to be kind of a Swiss Army knife offensive weapon. This was a team that has and still has a lot of caps face left to spend. H you have your Terry McLaurin locked in there, you have Jayden Daniels. So Deebo to me looks like not only could he be looking at a lot of volume, but also in an offense that you know, it's pretty explosive with Jayden Daniels. This is kind of, I don't know, reigniting my curiosity for Deebo. Samuel Boggs. Are you where I am?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be too dangerous here, you know, because I feel like sometimes a guy gets a new spot, we all get really excited, and I oftentimes were let down. But man, this feels like a good landing spot for Debo.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna be fat again? That's my question I have. I'm not getting paid to be in shape, you know what I mean? So yes, I'm a total hypocrite. But is Debo going to be fat again? That is my question because he was fat all year last year it seemed like and out of condition and also banged up, so you know, conditioning number one. So hopefully being on a new team will inspire him to do that. That would be great, and staying healthy is huge for him. And remember he's had a lot of running back snaps in his career, and this is why running backs don't last in the NFL. They take more hits than anybody else. And he's still a you know, run after contact type of a guy. You get the ball to him in space, you let him break some tackles, you let him go. So is that wearing on him? I think the Niners, you know, whatever, the fifth round pick doesn't matter to me. It was getting the twenty million off the books, and I think they saved seventeen and a half by doing that. So that's what he's traded for such a low pick because they gave him the extension that he cried about and wind about, and then he cried and wind his way out of town. So he is a huge cry baby. There's no debating that at this point, so I hope it works. But if I'm Washington, I'm not stopping adding blaymaking.
Speaker 3: Number three, by the way, should also be he should not podcast.
Speaker 2: He should shut up like that.
Speaker 3: The idea that you're podcasting when you have zero zero accountability is one of the craziest things on the planet. Like that guy's going out and being like, oh with a real quarterback, Like, dude, you dropped everything, that's all you did. You were the best ball dropper in the NFL, and you couldn't do anything, and.
Speaker 4: Then had the audacity go and stick his fat finger and the kicker and long snappers face.
Speaker 2: Do your job, Do your job, dude, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean he's a villain.
Speaker 1: Stick my finger in Welsh's face all the time, and yell want him to do his job.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, hey, buddy, knock.
Speaker 1: It off, all right, So let's flip the scirpow does it from a ladder? That's right? Hey, you you need to do Why didn't you turn that email I sent you on Thursday? Oh? Question for you guys. So who's the big winner in San Francisco down Welsh? Uh? So we got vacated targets? Is it Ricky Piersol, is it Brandon Ayuk? Is it other?
Speaker 2: The guy that gets the biggest like boost to where they were?
Speaker 3: I think Ricky is the one, but I would say Juan Jennings is the over arching.
Speaker 2: He is the number one on this team.
Speaker 3: Like Brandon Nyuk, probably gonna miss some time even if he's not traded. I don't know what the exact role he comes back into, but we've seen Juwan Jennings play both the debo and the Brandon Ayuk role. I think he built that level of trust with that crappy quarterback that Deebo talked about. Ricky Piersoll is going to make some big play. So I think from where he was to what his value is now, is going to like perceivably be the guy. But I think Juwan Jennings, Like, if somehow Ricky Pearsall is going ahead of Juwan Jennings, I think that will be a mistake. I think Juwan Jennings is going to put up a big season next year.
Speaker 1: Boggs, you agree, Is Jennings the man? Now that Deebo is gone and Ayuk is still on the shelf.
Speaker 4: I think there's just more runway for us to see the ceiling of Ricky Piersoll. That is what I'm looking forward to the most. But Welsh is absolutely right. I mean, you know, Ayuk was banged up last year, Kittle got banged up a little bit and played through injury last year, and who really was shining in that spot? It was Juwan Jennings. So Juwan Jennings has really solidified himself as a big part of this offense, especially with we have no idea what's going on with CMC or really the running back situation for San Francisco right now. So yeah, man, I think that Pearsall's ceiling is you know, we're so much closer to seeing it. I was like, why are they drafting this guy? They have value, They just like Deebo. They have kid or they have CMC like he's going to be buried for a couple of years and because of injuries and trades and all of this stuff that they had, now all of a sudden, the cream rises to the top, and I think pearsall's a.
Speaker 3: Quick question before we move on to it. Do either of you believe or think Brandon Ayuk will be traded?
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone's trading for a guy coming off an injury like that with that much money, So.
Speaker 1: Right out of my mouth, I agree, Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be tough. I think it's gonna be tough for them.
Speaker 3: But Ayuk is as big as of a cry baby as Debo, and I think, I don't know, I don't know that they keep going with that, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: I like sick Welsh. Sick Welsh has got zero. He gives zero.
Speaker 4: F man, this would be regular well talking about the Niners, Joe Yea.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a little bit of like cough medicine in here or something like that that's made him an extra a little bit just edgy today and I like it, man, I like this, this is my favorite Welsh. All right, let's get into NFL Free Agent Predictions. I tease it on the top of the show before we do quick note here. If you're looking to score big this NBA season, well, there's plenty of boys to get in on the action at DraftKings sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NFL and the NBA. That's right because NBA is knocking around right now and for monster slams, dish in the rock, and even clean the glass. Get behind your favorite NBA players for the prop bets that you can make on DraftKings right now, the home of NBA player props. Take it to the rack with DraftKings sports Book. Every point Counts. Download DraftKings Sportsbook app today, use that promo code Fantasy Pros and when you do, new customers get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight Hope and Y or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus betts expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Wins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dkang dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, let's go some big names, some wide receivers, some running backs. They're gonna impact fantasy maybe on their way to different teams. We're gonna do some predictions here and discuss where some of those names might land. Let's start with T. Higgins, who seems like the crown jewel. A commander is seemingly out of that business right now. Commanders are a team looking for a wide receiver. So I don't know if anybody's gonna putting these wide receivers on the commanders out of the debos there. My guess is not. But I'll start here with T. Higgins, And I think this is gonna be boring because I think it feels like the worm is turning in Cincinnati, and it feels like the Bengals want to bring T Higgins home. The cap is expanding a little bit. It seems like everybody wants to work it out and play nice. The Bengals are very encouraged by the end of the season. They almost almost that door their way into the playoffs. And T Higgins makes Joe Burrow better and makes Jamar Chase better. I think he stays in Cincinnati. Cough medicine Welsh, what say you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: Aren't we also in a space like when is the franchise deadline?
Speaker 1: M good question. I will look at that. You make your prediction. I'll tell you when the franchise deadline is well.
Speaker 3: Because I think haven't they pretty much said like they're gonna franchise him and what wasn't I yet, No.
Speaker 2: I know, but they were going but it wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Like March fourth at four pm.
Speaker 2: That's tomorrow.
Speaker 3: But wasn't also there gonna be something like Tiggan's mom was like tweeting out that am I confusing players? But like you know, like snakes like that, They're gonna do this again like this, it feels like the team is gonna do some type of a franchise lockdown of T Higgins.
Speaker 4: They want him to stay franchise him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I walk out a deal.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I mean, some of these things can fall apart at the last minute, sure, and agents can go look for more money. So Boggs, you also thinking that it's all just boring in Cincinnati, is indeed where this is trending.
Speaker 4: I mean, the whole point of the franchise tag is to be able to tag this guy while you work out a long term deal. They talked about it all weekend during the combine, and that's exactly what the Bengal's gonna end up doing here. I think they're trying to work it out first so they don't have to use this franchise tag because it's so much money for a guy like t Higgins. But you know, the offense is what makes his team run. They had literally no defense last year and they still almost made the playoffs. So if you can run that back with an improved defense, you have a shot at not only winning this division, but making a deep run. Remember, you know the years that Joe Burrow has been healthy, was this year where he had MVP numbers and they didn't make the playoffs, Super Bowl AFC Championship. Those are the you know, the healthy Joe Burrow years, so you want to keep that window alive. So I think they'll be able to figure something out. But if it's not done by tomorrow, he will get franchise in my vie.
Speaker 1: All right, So Chris Godwin next on our list here, I'm gonna say Las Vegas. I think they could use somebody else there in that wide receiver pool. We'll see what the quarterbacks the tradition is for the Las Vegas Raiders. As we get closer, Bobin, let's start with you with this one, Chris god Where do you think he ends up in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's tough because he's coming off that bad injury. He's going to still be recovering up until camp and may not be ready to go when camp comes around. We'll see where that lies. But I think, you know, on a prove it deal, Tampa would make a lot of sense for him to go back there. But I think they like Jayla McMillan, so then they're both kind of slot guys and he should be cheap on kind of a prove it deal. Let's send him to the Rams. They're getting rid of Cooper Cup so they need a slot guy. I think he could come in and drop in there, and he's a veteran. I think Stafford could get the ball to him. I think it's a chance for him to win as well as prove himself. And the Rams do have a decent amount of cap space still, especially if they trade Cooper Cup. So I think that would be a good landing spot for him. Should they trade Cup.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm guessing Vegas. Bogman, says Rams Welsh. Where do you think Chris Godwin lands in twenty five?
Speaker 3: I think Bog's kind of laid it out. I think on a prove it deal, you go back. I think the allure of Baker selling them back they're still in that kind of window. McMillan also worked. When they've got you know, both guys in there. I think they want to run three wide receiver sets. I think it makes.
Speaker 2: All the sense in the world.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's going to go I mean, maybe he will, but I'm not sure you're going to get some huge, massive contract where if he can go back play with his team his guys one more run sign a one year go back out into free agency the next year after having that healthy season. I think that might be more the play than sign it some discounted I'm injured rate, but I think everybody would want him, so I think that's the tough part is everybody would want him in their wide receiver corps. Could be most team's number ones. But I think he's gonna return to Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: Next on our list Amari Cooper. I think Chargers cheap deal. Maybe they kind of figure things out one year, see if they can continue to help justin Herbert Quentin Johnson's not the answer there. I don't know what Amari Cooper has left in the tank, but considering some of the other landing spots that could be around, I think this one might make sense. Welsh, let's start with you, Amari Cooper, where you think he lands this season.
Speaker 3: I struggle with this one because like he wasn't good, Like he wasn't used, he wasn't good. I think there are rumors of and I kind of tapered away from this.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to just have every single guy returning to their original team. I think there's some theoretical interest in maybe the Bills wanting him to come back, and maybe unleashing him this season. I'm gonna just I went with the Bears. You're gonna lose Keenan Allen this. I think they want to run those three wide receiver sets and I you know, maybe they're gonna go lower in there, but I'm gonna I just threw him on.
Speaker 2: The Bears.
Speaker 3: Was kind of jumped out to me as a team that might be aggressive and trying to get a new third wide receiver. But the more I do think about it, the Bills might be the better answer. But that is literally me just giving all these receivers back to their home.
Speaker 2: But I think he might be the let me look at this list, I think he's.
Speaker 3: That well now, the last guy's the toughest. But like, I don't know if there's like a definitive destination for Amari Cooper because he's not that old version. I think you're just like, who would be a really good third wide receiver or two if we need it. That's how teams are going to approach him. So I think there's like a kajillion teams that could sign him.
Speaker 1: I would say most of the free agent wide receivers that got dealt were disappointing in twenty twenty four, and we all had high expectations, right, Hopkins and Cooper's going and Deontay Jonathan's go. All these guys, Oh, look they're going to better teams. Well, it didn't really work out from that standpoint, Bogs. Amari Cooper might be a tough spot to find one for him, But do you have one in mind?
Speaker 4: I got Houston, and it's because Diggs is coming off this ACL injury and he's a freed and I don't know if they're bringing him back or not. I don't know if he like doubt it's a possibility. But after that Tank Dell is going to miss this entire season as well well. So we saw they had difficulty moving the ball a little bit without these wide receivers. So I think adding a veteran I think the next I think the next game we play should be, is he washed? Joe and Amari Cooper would fit right perfectly into that game. Is he washed? Because he had all the opportunity in Buffalo, couldn't just make it work immediately. Now if he gets into Houston, he'll have all of training camp to jel with CJ. Stroud. They have Nico on the other side, they can draft a slot guy or keep Mechi. Maybe Mechi is improving enough to be that guy. But I think an outside presence for c J. Stroud would be nice if we don't think he's washed all right.
Speaker 1: Next guy on our list is Keenan Allen, and b Baller's got a question about him, so and if you've got questions, we've got answers. Drop him here in the chat over on Twitch where we are live right now. Does Keenan Allen get interesting to keep in Dynasty? He goes to the Rams. He seemed to still have some juice left last year. This is interesting because I have Keenan Awen in the Dynasty League and I was trying to load him last year when he went to a spot with a young quarterback with the Chicago Bears, because I was really kind of hesitant about it, and it ended up working out and I still got it, and I'm kind of just holding on to see where he lands next. If he lands with the Rams, I'm okay with it. My landing spot though, was New England. I think it was a pretty solid job that he did last year with Caleb Williams. I think Drake may having a guy like Keenan Allen would be fantastic. I think if they draft a second round wide receiver who has some mobility that perhaps, you know, you could learn a lot from Keenan Allen and his years of experience in the NFL. So I'll put that to you, Bogs, because you're mister dynasty. What's his Are you waiting for his value? And is New England a good spot? The Rams a good spot? Where would you want to see him land? And what does that do for his dynasty value?
Speaker 4: I much rather see him Land with the Rams, and it's just because obviously the offense is much more potent and going to score a lot of touchdowns. We need a lot of improvements in New England. But New England can throw it ton of money at him. They have so much money in cap space. I think they're the only team over one hundred miles, so he could get, you know, a short deal for a ton of money because they have so much cap space. And I think if you're in New England and you have this young quarterback, you make your improvements on the on line first, but you have to get him some targets and they are desperate. So I just think that this might be a money thing where New England can throw him the most, get him on there and hopefully start to get some other free agents as well.
Speaker 1: I like him in New England because I feel like from a Dynasy Stanley.
Speaker 4: Will, he'd be in number one there. He'd be the number one there.
Speaker 1: And that's the whole thing. I mean he I mean, there's there's a case to be made that because there was a lot of talent, you know, with DJ Moore and Romandoonze at certain times that you know that might have helped, you know, Keenan Allen in some situation.
Speaker 4: It just but it just depends on what he wants. Does he want to go and try to get a ring with Matt Stafford or does he want the money because the money is going to be in New England. The ring potential is going to be with the Rams or the Broncos or somebody like that.
Speaker 1: All Right, Welsh Is it for the love of money or for the love of glory for Keenan Allen?
Speaker 3: No, I think it's gonna be a little bit more of the love of money. I think I find it ironic and weird by the way, about Keenan going to La when it's like you're gonna get rid of Cooper Cup and bring him in, Like I guess maybe he was a little bit more fluid towards the end of the year, But the whole thing with Keenan Allen was like, oh, look, he's a super fat guy and he can't move and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And then he kind of came to me too much fat shaming on the show today. I gotta say, I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, bog and I we can We're allowed to do it.
Speaker 4: It's a hypocritical fat shaming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well no, but I'm more doing that was the narrative.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he was.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like, oh my god, he's two hundred and thirty five pounds or whatever it was, or like he can't move and he's fat. But it's like, why would they like go of Cooper Cup and bring in just like another similar type of slot receiver that I guess I get it, but I also just don't understand why they make that move. I'm gonna go with maybe an off based one, Bogman, you tell me, I'm gonna say the Pittsburgh Steelers part of your guys' problem was like Where were all your playmate Where were all the receivers and the playmakers? You would do really well beneficial to have a really great short yardage slot type of guy ten and out, because what's the what's the George Pickens play thirty long and hope he catches it with one finger and toes and then you know, doesn't do like a gun salute, so he gets a thing like that's that's the play with Kenny bit with with George Pickens the whole time. That offense would really bode well to have some some short inline guys that you can throw the ball to. And I think you know, uh, Tomlin would get the respect from Alan to want to go there. I don't know what the cap space looks like, but I think you just look at that wide receiver corps and it's just open for the taking for a guy like Keenan Allen to go.
Speaker 4: I I would love Keenan Allen to go to Pittsburgh, but I just think you look at the quarterback situation. We have no idea who it's going to be, and I think that would keep Keenan away from Pittsburgh. Might be that's the only thing. Yeah, So, but but I would love to have Keenan, so I hope that happens.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the next guy on our list here, and the final wide receiver we're going to talk about before a couple running backs, Deontay Johnson. Things did not go well for Deontay Johnson in twenty twenty four. It was a carousel of different teams and well, it just could not get on track there for him. So he's got a Basically, I feel like he's one of these wide receiver free agents. It has to kind of go hat in hand and look to rebuild his value out there and a short term deal and he's just gonna have to go prove it. And I think the best place to do that is the New York Giants because they desperately need help there. He would be an improvement on every other secondary wide receiver they have theoretically obviously not outside of a league neighbors, but all the secondary guys have got there. I think he would probably be an upgrade. So well, should you agree with me? Correct you're looking at the New York Giants' landing spot, same reasoning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: I mean we didn't you didn't allow us to have Canadian football teams as options or arena football teams. So I was just trying to find the absolute worst situation that he could go to and who would act actually want him. It has to be a bad team, and it's got to be a situation he doesn't care about winning. He's going to care about who's going to give him the most money and who's going to give him any opportunity whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And it's few and far.
Speaker 3: Between of the teams that are going to give him an opportunity. So I went with the Giants by kind of like a default, like, all right, who are the three worst teams in the NFL next year? You know, were top bottom five, and where's the best opportunity. So I agree with you on the Giants with Deontay Johnson, But I can tell you I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's a guy that doesn't sign halfway into a camp, and it's just like it's just depth body.
Speaker 2: We're talking about. Guys that are cooked might be cooked.
Speaker 1: That's the worst thing to get happened, because he's been in all these different offenses and to come in late to another one and not get the right situation and playbook and you know the right report of the quarterback. I think that would be death to Deontay Johnson. That might be the final nail on the coffin. Now Boggs, you think he ends up in New York but not on the Giants, on the Jets.
Speaker 4: Why, I just wanted to put him in the worst way shamp possibly could. I hate that. Look, he's just he's the worst locker room person in the league. Maybe like he is definitely bottom five.
Speaker 1: So you get a pull on the show. Who who has more disdain for a wide receiver? Welsh for Deebo Samuel or Scott Bogman. It's for.
Speaker 3: I was about to say Deebo is like hair here hold my dropped past.
Speaker 1: There was a title. I feel at least hood for a while like Deebo for a little while. I feel like there was there was some love fest Araton.
Speaker 4: I love Deontay coming out of Toledo. You look at it, I think I think he was a very very underrated prospect, right, but it doesn't you he punched can you Pickett in or he punched Mitch Trubisky in the face in the locker room. He got he got booted out of Carolina, Carolina. You can't make it work in Carolina with all the opportunity you had there, goes to Baltimore, gets cut, goes to Houston, gets cut, goes back to Baltimore, gets cut again, Like the no one wants this guy. He's not He has to go hat in hand, but he has zero humility at all. So he's gonna have to find that. He's gonna have to scrape and fight for a job and climb is himself way back there and not drop the ball. Like So, not only do you have to show that you're in you have to learn a new system. You also have to perform. I don't know if Deontay has all three of those in him to continue his NFL career much longer. So I mean, talented guy, terrible terrible, awful attitude. I don't want him in my locker room.
Speaker 1: All right, let's switch to the running backs here. We all agree that Aaron Jones and Minnesota just makes sense, correct bogs anything you want to add there seems like, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, he's just aging and he wants a ring and they don't run the ball that much. I think the fit is perfect for him, Like I.
Speaker 1: Can see them drafting a running back and maybe the third round and try should they should like to look for the future. But Welsh, it seems like, look, it was a good marriage last year of convenience and the one thing you do want to have when you were trying to bring a rookie quarterback through. And JJ McCarthy is a veteran running back behind him, and Jones fits that bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what is everybody saying too?
Speaker 3: Like I saw somebody say this is the greatest running back class, like of all time. Like everyone's losing their mind about this running back class. So why not bring a veteran that you can use, you know, part of the time, who's a good pass catcher, who knows the offense, and draft you know, some running back in the third round that's going to be amazing, And it just makes all the sense in the world.
Speaker 1: All Right. The Chargers, I think are also going to be in the market for a running back, and I think Naji Harris is that guy. For me, I'm looking at the Chargers and I believe that they want to run the football. They want a back that they can depend on. Nag Harris might be lacking ceiling, but he's dependable, and I think that matters to Harbaugh. Another team that I think might be in the mix for a running back we'll see in the draft. But regardless, I could see them going with Harris anyway. And one of you agrees with me, and it's the Welsh. Welsh, Well, why do you think Los Angeles Chargers is the landing spot for Naujie Harris?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I think you laid that out really well. I think also he's going to just be looking for primary carries. This is going to be a run heavy team. I think Harbaugh is going to be able to sell it. I think it just makes a lot of sense. It was one of like the first couple teams that popped in my mind because he's not going back to Pittsburgh, so you know, where would you go? And the Chargers absolutely make a ton of sense for me. So I think they might avoid the draft, to be honest with you, and then they go and just pick up a guy like Nause. I don't know what is and what is a free agent situation? What's the situation on on Dobbins?
Speaker 4: Ugh? I mean, bogs does matter?
Speaker 1: I don't think it matters, right, Yeah, I mean, look, Dobbins will end up somewhere, but at the end of the day, I feel like that would be the upgrade that Harball would want to make. Boggs, Where do you think nauji A lands in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: I think the Chargers are a good spot. They have sixty six mili in cap space. Harball loves those physical running backs, so I think the Chargers are a pretty good spot. But I went with the Raiders. Grew up a Raiders fan. They need a running back real bad. He's a big, physical guy like Pete Carroll likes. Obviously, Marshaun Lynch worked out very well for him. He has a little bit of Trent Richardson syndrome, running into the back of blockers a bunch. But the Steelers line wasn't that great, so you know, I think if you get this guy in space, he's really good. But he's a guy the size of someone that doesn't need to run in space. He really needs to run to the outside because he doesn't follow blocks very well. So I think the Raiders would be a good spot for him.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the next running back on our list, this is the time and the show where we talk about chasing challenges brought to you by Microsoft. Just like the athletes who push boundaries and redefined what's possible, business decision makers today are turning challenges into opportunities and Microsoft meets you where you are with tools and guidance that help you make an impact with safe secure AI solutions. Players and teams are facing their own challenges, and in this segment we spotlight athletes are teams that are currently on undergoing a challenge in some way and what this means from a fantasy and betting standpoint, and examine how we think they can overcome them. And whatever challenge you're facing, Microsoft can empower you with the expertise to say bring it on. And this week we're discussing the challenge that Nick Chubb is going to find for himself because he's coming off a disastrous knee injury. And Chubb certainly did not look like his old Nick Chubb self in twenty twenty four. I think we can all agree. But the Browns certainly didn't help that, in't do him any favors, and unfortunately his free agent value couldn't come into worse time. As well said before, this is a very stacked running back class here. So a lot of teams are looking at that position, looking for a youth and looking for the new, and Nick Chubb is none of those things right now. His age is health concerned, and that highly decorated rookie class are all going to be a huge challenge for him in this marketplace in twenty twenty five. But the one thing he does have on a side is he's a ferocious competitor. He's got a great work ethic end. Hopefully he can try to use those both to overcome many of the hurdles ahead of him. And that's this week's Chasing challenges. Remember Microsoft's AI solutions and power you to take bold steps and make informed decisions, sparking new ideas to help drive your business forward. With Microsoft as your trusted partner, you can navigate your journey with confidence, finding innovative solutions and reaching new possibilities. Visit Microsoft dot com Slash challengers to learn more. I've got a landing spot here potentially for him. Why not the Denver Broncos taking a shot on Nick Chubb to see what's left in the tank. I don't know, veteran coach, maybe some respect there, maybe a little bit more time off maybe distant from the injury. Bogs, Nick Chubb, where does he land?
Speaker 4: How about Pittsburgh? I think you'd be a great counter to Jalen Warren. Right, Jalen Warren is the speed guy, but not a guy that should be handling twenty plus touches a game, So give him a breather. That way, Nick Chubb doesn't have to carry the entire workload. He has to come in for ten to fifteen touches something like that. I think it will fit perfectly, and it is a huge middle finger to Cleveland. So I would love that. That's my favorite landing.
Speaker 1: The motivation to stay in division and stick it up your old team's rear end. Well you feeling this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I'm one hundred percent with Bogs on this. This is a team that needs a power runner that they can comfortably get ten to twelve on.
Speaker 2: That is Nick Chubb.
Speaker 3: I also think the Indivision stuff can never just be a complete afterthought. I mean, Aaron Jones, we just talked about ego from Green Bay to Minnesota. I think Indivision's in play. I think Pittsburgh would want it. I'm not sure that they're going to be he got other needs, So I'm not sure running back is going to be something they're going to be invested in when you've got Warren.
Speaker 2: And I think Chubb is just looking for opportunity.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody is going to pick up Chubb for twenty plus carries. I don't think he thinks he can do that. So I think the Pittsburgh marriage is like perfect. I think it is a perfect perfect spot.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the young Marb's stink wants to know, Andrew Erickson thinks my Saints will drave Genty. Do you guys agree, Bogs, Where do you think Genty lands?
Speaker 4: I mean, he can go anywhere in the top like fifteen. If he falls past that, I'd be absolutely shack. So I think I'd be pretty surprised if he fell out us outside the top ten.
Speaker 1: I don't have boys. I think Dallas is where I mean.
Speaker 4: I think Dallas makes a lot of sense. And you know, I know Cowboys fans want O Lineman, they want d Lineman. I completely understand that. But let's not forget when they got Cedee Lamb, he was not a need for them. He was just the best player on the board. Genty will be the best player on the board. If he's still on the board where the Cowboys draft, so Saints would make a lot of sense. That way, you can trade Alvin Kamara, get a bunch of draft picks for restock. But I mean, there's a reason why New Orleans was the last team to find a coach. They have cap space issues, they have contract issues, they have quarterback issues. They have a lot of aging players on this roster. It's a disaster. So getting genty would not be nice. To be able to hit the reset button and go, okay, well, whatever quarterback we have here, we know gent's gonna get the ball twenty five times. A game breaking news, I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: Fifty six seconds ago from Adam Schefter, Bengals plays the twenty six point two million dollar franchise tag on T Higgins. There you go, breaking news right now, There you go, b baller on it. Sent me to the Twitter machine to confirm not that I don't trust b ball Er to break NFL news.
Speaker 4: A star breaker, breaking news. He's got Starbucks there you go.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, this is great for T Higgins, It's great for Jamar Chase, great for Joe Burrow, great for the Bengals. It's great for everyone except the Patriots and me because I wanted to Higgins and and I'm not.
Speaker 2: Great for Tea. He wants all that money.
Speaker 4: He wants twenty six million enough for one year. On year he's got.
Speaker 2: They want the one hundred and fifty or whatever.
Speaker 1: If they if they go to the super Bowl, or if they if they make a deep run in the playoffs and he has a great season, He'll be out there next year on the market. He'll cash in on it. You know, I think there's a bigger year to be had from t Higgins. Uh genty landing spot real quick, Welsh? Where would you go for gent I'm going Dallas, Bogman h is uh where would you say? Where are you going? Again?
Speaker 4: Because it was I mean, just Early. It doesn't matter to me. He's just on Early.
Speaker 1: That's no fun. Early isn't fun. Give me a team.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think Dallas is a great spot too. But I could see him. I could see him going to the Jets or I'm sorry, the Raiders early if they want. I could see him going to Jacksonville. Wouldn't surprise me. Chicago, you know what, Let's let's give them to Chicago.
Speaker 3: That's that's where I was gonna go think. I think the Bears are a good spot. I think Dallas and the Bears are both the spot that I would look at. There was a report coming out that wasn't it Kelton Johnson that some had him as the number one even over Genty, that there's not like a unanimous.
Speaker 4: Fake that's fake news. Yeah, no one's over Caleb or no one's over Genty.
Speaker 3: I saw it was just a couple in ownership that had them higher on the board. Again, it might just be like you're saying, such afuge of people just lying and stuff like that, but yeah, that's that's what I thought I saw. But I think the Cowboys and the Bears are the two like that. I'm not sure that that would be in the Saint's game plan.
Speaker 2: We have ca as well. I don't buy the same.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, I honestly I could see gent going anywhere in that top space. And you know, it shocked us when Bijon went so high. It shocked us when Gibbs went so high after him. This is one of those guys. I wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville said we're gonna take him He's going to be a big focal point of our offense, and we're going to give Trevor Lawrence all the helping needs at that position, so you know, they have so many other needs it doesn't really make sense, but this is a offense altering type of player. I could also see somebody trading up for him.
Speaker 2: So all I want in the world.
Speaker 3: How about the team between the Bears and the Cowboys. How about the San Francisco forty nine ers or the eleventh pick? Take Ashton Gent what do you do?
Speaker 4: Take CMC out to the barn and shoot him? Mike, what do you do with that?
Speaker 3: Take him out to Germany when he's doing their blood transfusion and shoot him.
Speaker 2: That's what you do? You shut yourself up.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the combine winners and losers from this past weekend. Scott Bogman, I know the biggest winner on your list is a wide receiver that's probably my favorite in this class personally, and I've been annoying Derrick Brown about him since January, and I said, well, when you get this even person, you'll see what I'm talking about. It's Matthew Golden. So let's start with there with our Texas guy here, and then give me two other guys that you were impressed with their combine this past weekend.
Speaker 4: How about the Texas speed Boys. I mean worthy last year broke the record and the best forty times this year among wide receivers. Also Matthew Golden. But Golden to transfer from Houston, you know, wasn't really sure. Okay, he transfers, he should get a starting gig. He's got a lot of experience, but Texas brought in a lot of you know, they brought in Bond from Alabama, a lot of five star recruits as well. He won the job. He started every single game and then was amazing in the playoff, and he's having a huge combine. This is bumping him from a Day three player probably in November, to a possible Day one player right now. So I think it's hard to debate that Matthew Golden has moved his stock more than probably any other wide receiver in this process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree one thousand percent with you. The playoff was amazing. That Arizona game than that that was the big one where it's was like, all right, I'm sold. Like I'd seen him have some great moments in the regular season, but that game specifically and some of the touchdowns they coordinate were just incredible moments. All right, give me two more names that you were oppressive to you this past weekend.
Speaker 4: Let's go with a running back by shell Touton from Virginia Tech, North Carolina, A and T guy. Emory Hunt loves this guy.
Speaker 2: Guy guy too. By the way, I love Tutin.
Speaker 4: Fastest forty times is twenty sixteen among running backs, so four to three. I think it was a four to three, so just incredible speed, nice burst. The guy has some good leverage as well, a little bit of fumbling issues in college, a couple injuries, stuff like that, So probably a Day two guy, but he has bumped him. This class. It's a glob of running backs. We talked about. This is one of the better running back classes we've ever seen. So to be able to move yourself up in this group is huge. Maybe propelled himself to Day two with that forty and just he's going to be you know, you give him a sliver of daylight, he is gone. He is super super fast. You know. Being a Steelers fan reminds me of Willie Parker.
Speaker 3: He ranked, by the way, confirmed four three two, which was the best forty in this combine. He had the best ten yards split at one point four to nine, and he had the best vertical jump amongst all running backs, and that's second best broad jump. So I mean, just absolute freakin athlete and that ten yard to the forty, I mean, both of those explode. He's probably I mean, you put a couple other guys in there. He's one of the reasons why guys like Nick Chubb are not going to get big deals, why these running backs are going to have to go in and have these complimentary roles, because if you're talking a Day two pick for a guy like that. By the way, he's like two fifteen, five eleven, two fifteen back running running like that the type of athlete like teams are gonna want to put a heavy investment as they can in a back like this, and it's going to push these veteran running backs.
Speaker 2: Just to the to the to the side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just to put a pin in this class here, he was like PFF does and rankings. He was RB nineteen going into the combine. So that's how.
Speaker 1: Good this grouping. I'm curious, like, what what's your your one two three Jesus gent is it k Lob and then.
Speaker 4: Gent Hampton and then uh, I have cam Scattapoo still very very high. I don't care like here, huh okay, I do not care like listen. I let the combine affect me too much. On Bucky last year, I was a huge Buckeyard guy. True, he he was. He came in too small, too slow. I let the combine affect me too much. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Then I combine. Yes, I got Bucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well Welsh's is the Bucky guy. Yeah, but but I am not letting cam Scataboo go. I just can't. I saw him run all over Texas. He did it by himself. No, I know it's amazing. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: He's too good.
Speaker 1: Of the year period college and very stressful for me, very stressful for you, year off my life, not stressful for me. And the best part was it was the only day, like in the old Christmas holiday season, I was just alone in the house by myself. I was working on the playbook for the new for the new twelve U flag football team, and I'm watching this game and I'm writing up a playbook and I'm doing stuffing like this is. It doesn't get any.
Speaker 4: Better than this cam Scataboo trick plays?
Speaker 1: Do I have a stocky little kid who might be able to run and through like the vertical? How about the vertical for cam Scataboo though right almost the four.
Speaker 4: Look he he is a good athlete and he has enough burst, and the frame is huge. He's hard to pull down, so he's gonna be.
Speaker 2: My So do you have to do? You have Tuting in the top ten hard?
Speaker 4: I would probably have Tooting, I mean because I still have Caleb ahead of him. I would still have Henderson ahead of him, and Dylan Sampson and Judkins O'Neil as well, so he would be he would probably be around ten or eleven for me.
Speaker 1: Baller, says Garndo two point zero. Is that too simple of a comparison. I like your Willie Parker comparison. That's a fun one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean that Garndo is a pretty good comp so I think that's.
Speaker 3: Student's bigger than Parker. But Grenda's face, boy, so that makes a little bit more sense.
Speaker 4: It's just that speed. It's a type of playing that they have very you know, linear, There's not a lot of powers for twoton.
Speaker 1: One more winner before we get to a loser who wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the the last winner I had was Isaiah and A or a wide receiver from Nebraska because he has a ten on his RAS score, just crushed the combine six', four ran a four to four, flat which, is you, know we haven't seen that in his playing. Time but this is a guy that started At, wyoming he transferred To, texas got, injured didn't play a lot there. Either he was kind of, buried went To, nebraska became a big target For, dylanola and in this PROCESS i kind, of you, know he's kind of an. AFTERTHOUGHT i thought he was A day three MAYBE udfa type of. Guy but with the combine that he had and running a four to four flat at six,' four i think just really pushed him into, at least, you know early, DAY three i think at this size, and speed so he has some, injury history not the, you know most productive guy at the, college level but because he's dripping, with athleticism some of these coaches are going to look at him, and go six', four with speed. We'll fix him so he's, definitely getting, drafted.
Speaker 1: All right give me the losers real quick run through all.
Speaker 4: Three of, THEM for me I Gotta go Isaiah bond, from texas right just he said he was going to go Out And break xavier. Worthies forty times didn't. Even come close, savior worthy, even you know send him a message like respect who. Came before you all that STUFF still ran i think the fastest tracked mile per hour when He's. Doing the gauntlet so he's still a. Very fast player but he can't talk all that smack and then not live. Up TO it so i thought he lost. Little Team there Tes, johnson from moregan. Good wide receiver just he's going to be under so many thresholds because he came in, so so slender like. One fifty four didn't run a great. Forty time either if you're one fifty four and you're, running four, two's you know, for for, threes then maybe but running four fives at that small is not gonna. Get You anywhere will howard just kind of missed a bunch of THROWS. In the, qb he did you?
Speaker 1: Know he did he.
Speaker 4: Was not sharp part you.
Speaker 3: Hear about the parking lot thing that McAfee, was talking about that it was.
Speaker 4: Out, there Practicing Yeah like will howard's an. EXTREMELY hard, worker I Mean a. Kent, state guy, finally you know got his break To Go, to ohio state a big school and get a bunch of. Eyes on him he's still gonna, go DAY two but i think that he lost a little steam and he's probably moving back in the pack a little bit because of. Those bad, THROWS but, Yeah I mean will howard is still. A good player, we saw, him you know be able. To do it, but you know When You have, ohio state's weapons how? HARD is it i think that's the question that people.
Speaker 1: Have, Right Now yeah jackson dart, Look good though, AND you know I Like. The jackson dart, Dart's, PROBABLY third, yeah, I think oh i think he's definitely third on the list right. Now of quarterbacks and it would not surprise me if he ended up having a if he lands in a better spot right because he goes later to an organization that. Might be better if he ends up being more useful in fantasy sooner than later and some of, the other guys it would not be. Shocking at all and YOU know what i Loved most about dart when you're watching him play is in the combine, when you know? Did you catch like when he would line up with the receiver and he would kind of look over, and be, like what's up and he would like smile at the guy, Before the route like he just looks so confident out there and he puts everything. INTO every throw i. Just. LOVE it man i Compared Him. A jeff garcia that was my. Comp for him a guy that maybe wasn't, getting enough. Hype wasn't it but, You Know what jeff garcia was. A Tough runner jeff. Garcia Was athletic jeff garcia put everything he had. Into every throw welsh probably didn't like him because he was a. Forty nine, ER you Know. I love Jeff You love jeff garcia united that you're happy.
Speaker 4: Was A madman On Madden with.
Speaker 1: Chef CARSON around but i feel Like That's what jackson. Dark could be and there were not A lot Of Nfl.
Speaker 4: Teams baker mayfield in. Him for sure, very he's very very emotional, By, the way joey when it's good and.
Speaker 3: When it's bad all of our coverage and we couldn't get you, To the combine Like how sad like we got de bro. We got ericson they just didn't approve the.
Speaker 1: Lemon. Juice on it, it's just well Just.
Speaker 3: They were they, KEPT going live i kept tuning, into their lives and it just.
Speaker 2: We missed it it's it was A. CONSPIRACY against joe i think too.
Speaker 5: Many Bald heads.
Speaker 1: Hopefully i'll be. THERE next year i guess it was. A bald quota so uh we applied, for three passes, we got, two and uh.
Speaker 4: You know what i'll go THEN next year i have enough hair for. All three years.
Speaker 1: There you. Go problem solved. We did it so there. You, have it EVERYBODY what is i would say to the YouTube body and it's watching, us back here. DROP your comments i want to know who is the biggest winner of the combine for you that, you watch it, you love that you think that prospect? Went up there drop your COMMENTS below because i love to see what the people thinking. About the combine give me. Your biggest winner if you want to give, the biggest loser. That's fine too and maybe with all the, fat shaming today we should all think about the. Biggest loser too maybe well for a run, after the show who knows? WHERE things are i agree that'll do. It For us remember you can also hang out with us Live every single monday At two Pm eastern on twitch Dot Tv slash fantasy Pros to Watch Out. Of bounds live there'll be other shows, on here, too for, baseball For Football So fantasy pros twitch is the place to be live for a lot of the fun stuff we've got going on. In the meantime subscribe to, Our YouTube Channel fantasy Pros, Ring The belt legos dging for notifications and that'll do, It for us but the story of the game Goes On For. Vibe Win WELSH. I'm joey p we'll see.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Next time kids.
Speaker 6: Thanks for Listening To The Fantasy Pros. Fantasy football podcast if you, love the show the best freeway to support us is by leaving a Positive review on Apple podcasts at fantasypros dot com slash Review.
Speaker 1: Or on spotify follow
Speaker 6: Us on x instagram And TikTok, at fantasy pros and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube Dot com slash fantasy prost