Speaker 1: What's up you guys. You know, you guys have been hitting us, asking us so many questions about the Good Vibra Treat, So we thought we'd take a minute and just fill you in so you get all the details that you need to know.
Speaker 2: So the question that a lot of people ask us is what is the Good Vibra Treat and why did we start it? So the Good Vibra Treat is a retreat for women to come relax, let go release, and kind of step away from their normal scheduled routine, get to know women from all over the world and really tap in and back into yourself. It's an opportunity to reinvent yourself. Essentially, you don't know a lot of these women, so there's really no one there to judge you, so you can kind of create this new version of yourself, step into what it feels like to be yourself when you're not feeling judged, when you're not feeling pressured, when you're really in the most feminine and divine space to really do the work on yourself for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think as women, we do so much shit for other people on a regular daily basis. We're at work, we're momming, we're girlfriend ing, we're wifing, and a lot of times we get lost in the sauce and me forget to take a step back and really hone in on who we are and who we want to be and what that looks like, and just kind of a place to get away from this fucking rat race and ground down with nature and with women and with yourself. Most importantly, treat yourself, pamper yourself, be pampered, get super relaxed, and honestly just take time for yourself without the input of anybody else.
Speaker 2: We also really recreated this retreat because we wanted to make something where you really didn't have to think about anything. We've literally done all the work for you. All you really have.
Speaker 1: To do is just show up, buy a plane ticket, and show up. Everything else is taken care of. We've literally taken care of transportation. You'll be receiving gourmet meals every day, all of the activities. We even have ad on activities like psilocybin experiences.
Speaker 2: We have natal chart readings, massage excursions, beach trips.
Speaker 1: You don't have the smoke weed, but we got that too. If you need it, you don't have to come with a friend. This is an experience that we encourage you to come even alone. You can bring a friend, but most of the women come alone. And also a lot of people are asking like, do you have to be a mom? I know we are good mom's bad choices, but no, this is about being a woman first. This is about leaving those kids back home and doing you. So even if you don't have kids, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how old you are. We've had women from as young as twenty and.
Speaker 2: As old as sixty. We also you don't have to be black or brown. There's no race that is not invited to the Good Vibera Treat. Everyone is accepted. As long as you're there to be open to the process and try something new, then you're invited to the Good Vibera Treat. A lot of people ask us where is the retreat. So this retreat in particular is happening in February. We have two dates. The first is February second through the seventh, and the second date is February eleventh through the sixteenth. It's just going to be this beautiful, magical experience that you really couldn't recreate in this place by yourself. We've really tapped into the community of local healers and people out there that we've trust and that we've also experienced and wanted to bring to you to experience. It's really an invaluable experience and it happens in on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica in a town called Porto Viejo. It's a really small town with such a beautiful and rich community.
Speaker 1: Food is good, people are kind, music is good, the weather is warm. It's really a magical, magical place. The jungle is a magical place. It's very It feels like a like a warm mother's hug. Honestly, it just feels like a deep exhale. Not only that your girls as well, We will be there yours truly. We have design and host a connect workshop that's designed to kind of get to the nitty gritty and help you let down just in walls that we create and kind of get vulnerable and free. Yeah, and connect to women that maybe you may have never or would have never said hello to in any other ex in any other time or way. So it's really about making new friends. And everyone is there with the same intention, which is to connect back to themselves. And possibly make a new friend. And if you're there for that reason, then you're going to leave feeling so fulfilled and so happy that you came. I encourage you to go check out our reviews on we Travel. You can get real life reviews there from our former guests and former attendees to see their experiences and hear about their experiences. Everybody comes up, comes back with a tribe, a new tribe of friends, and like an incredible experience. I can't emphasize this enough. It is truly truly a magical, magical experience. If you're looking to learn how to manifest, if you're looking to tap into yourself, if you're looking to just relax, if you're looking for your new tribe of women and friends and support, this is the place to come and experience. Make sure you check out our Instagram at the Good Vibe Retreat and our video. We have some amazing videos on the retreat and like Erica said, the reviews are popping and yeah, come join us.
Speaker 2: We get a lot of questions too about the rooming situation. And first of all, the property that we take over, we take over the entire property, so it's just us here, So it's very very private. You can do anything you want, whether you want a skinny dip, you want to do cartwheels in the morning, whatever is that you want to do. You want to light a joint, walk through the property, roll up to yoga with your joint, like, that's totally cool. The rooms are double occupancy, so we have a bunch of different options, so you can either share room with someone, you each have your own bed if you're traveling with a best friend, or say you want to save a few dollars, we have a room where you guys can share a large bed. We also have the option for you to stay in your own room by yourself, so you have different options. When you check out the link on we Travel, you can see what these different options are. But the accommodation are really beautiful, really tasteful, really roomy as well. You have your own bathroom, you have your own patio. And this boutique hotel is nestled in the Black Beaches Appliinegro, which is this beautiful, beautiful part of Puerto Viejo that feels like it feels like you're kind of nestled in away from the world, and that's why I love it. So much because you really kind of have to tap out and really tap into yourself when you're in these when you're in this space and you're in at this property. We also get a lot of questions about payments, So do you have to pay all at once? The answer is no, you do not. You can put down a five hundred dollars deposit to hold your spot and you can make payments up until basically the retreat.
Speaker 1: Basically yeah. Not only that, it's really helpful that you can get contributions from friends and family. There's a link where people can contribute to your trip. Christmas is about to come up, so don't be shy ask your friends and family to contribute and like really give you a gift that matters and that you really want.
Speaker 2: I'm just really excited for this retreat. Every single group that we've had has been so divine. Each person that was there was meant to be there. And when I say women come one way and leave another, I just there's nothing like it. I've seen such transformations on this retreat as well as us as retreat leaders and people that women that have also experienced the retreat and these facilitators of the retreat. So I really really want to encourage you to take this time for yourself because you deserve it. You've been thinking about it, You've been thinking about when am I going to have a break, When am I going to be able to do something for myself? This is it. You have the time to really invest in yourself. And what an amazing investment. I mean, we've really created and curated this incredible itinerary, really really dedicated to nurturing and taking care of you.
Speaker 1: And think of it this way. If you go on any other vacation, you're going to spend way more, You're going to have to think about shit, and you're not going to come back with the hell of a lot of new friends. So don't think twice about it, don't overthink it. It's way worth it. And I'm not saying it because I created it. I'm saying it because I've heard it time and time and time again. You guys know, if you've gone on vacation ever, you've spent a shit ton of money. You don't come back with any meaningful relationships or friendships and experiences. Really, So take a leap of faith, invest in yourself, invest in your relaxation, and guess what you guys, If you have more questions, tonight, we're hosting a happy hour, so join us on Zoom, grab your wine, grab your weed, or just grab yourselves and join us to have a Good Vibe happy hour. That's right. If you have any other questions, if you want to come kick it with us, please bring your questions and join the Good Vibe Retreat Zoom tonight Thursday at five thirty pm Pacific Standard time and eight thirty Eastern Standard time. So if you have any other questions that wouldn't answer today, you want to kick it, you want to hang out with us, click the link in this episode description and get the Zoom link to come do a happy hour with us tonight. Virtually, get your questions ready and come join the Good Vibes.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to meet you.