Speaker 1: Come on my ancle tracts from the side to go into a really behome.
Speaker 2: My boot rest Tablin.
Speaker 3: Way Sunday may get us in Sandy.
Speaker 1: Do you get down to way Easter many can stay and sleep.
Speaker 4: From the stime.
Speaker 5: Be a more bally long Starn.
Speaker 2: Make on Sunday long the stars.
Speaker 1: Looking on that Sodomas.
Speaker 5: Previously on Princess of South Beach. Both stev and l are pinching pennies.
Speaker 6: Estevan started his first day as mayor of Miami, but after a disastrous meeting with the city council, He's decided to reach out to someone for help.
Speaker 5: As for Raoul, he had to ask the mob to loan him money like father, like son. While their car is in the shop, Raoul got a reading from a fortune teller who told him my killer is closer than he thinks. Yes, the person responsible for your father's fate they are Niah, and I can tell you exactly who it is.
Speaker 7: For two hundred dollars. Two hundred dollars yep. Seeing into the future ain't cheap. I don't have that kind of cash. Did you take American Express or a diners Club? Ooh, I think I have a group on gift card. Sorry, the spirits up.
Speaker 4: But you just told me there's a killer on the loose, and there's somewhere nearby. You have to tell me something about them, you know. I could be in danger.
Speaker 7: A killer could be.
Speaker 4: You know, outside or waiting for me in a bathroom, you know, or in a dressing room at a clothing store.
Speaker 7: Sounds like a problem too. Hundred dogs. Okay, okay, okay, just give me a minute.
Speaker 8: Hey, I guess you're still on the road, Sarah, call me back when you're home and let me know you got it.
Speaker 1: Okay. I ended up at this random county fair and well, it's a long story.
Speaker 5: I love you, babe Insteajah.
Speaker 7: Why do you have so many stuff to animals?
Speaker 1: I won them for Sarah? She loves her some Spongeboble.
Speaker 7: But I was only gone like five minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm really good at ringtars. Wait, why are you sweating?
Speaker 7: I need two hundred dollars?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Fortune tell her knew about my puppy. She says, she knows who killed him, but you won't tell me unless I.
Speaker 7: Give her two hundred dollars. She said, what she knows who killed my puppy is jah, She said, it's someone close to me. We could be in danger.
Speaker 1: Well, well I told you fortune tellers were scams.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm so flabbergasted. I can't even be leaf she would use.
Speaker 8: Your father's passing for her own personal I mean, what kind of foots?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I am so disgusting. Come on, let's get out of here.
Speaker 4: It's no but this is real. What if it's that green Prius that keeps following us? What if they're nere to finish the job?
Speaker 1: No one is following us?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait a minute. What do you need me to give you two hundred dollars anyway? Aren't you supposed to be the one bake rolling this whole trip? All right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I guess this could be a good time to mention that I, uh don't have any money?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When my dad died, the bank repossessed everything we had, and between the loans he took out with the mob and the dip at of business, I was left with nothing.
Speaker 1: Rabel, I can't even I am sorry, okay, but why didn't you.
Speaker 5: Just tell me?
Speaker 7: Because I didn't think you would let me come with you unless I pay for everything?
Speaker 1: What as facts. That's pure facts. Come here. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.
Speaker 7: It's okay, It's true. I don't really have a lot of friends, and the friends I did have all bailed when they found out I was broke.
Speaker 1: So you lied to me.
Speaker 7: Well, I guess there's a lot of that going around.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not paying for no damn fortune to tell us, So come on. The car should be ready by dawn, which ab okay, I's trying to be jail and me. Goddamn, but I lie because I've been loved Johnny, say you just go?
Speaker 6: Oh boy, even I'm getting lost in all these all these lying liars everywhere. I guess Raoul will have to wait to find out what really happened to his Bobby, to.
Speaker 5: His loving, devoted father.
Speaker 6: How long will it take before he sees the answer is right under that big nose of HISO. Come on, boy, let's head over to city hall and see who is stey one called in to save the day.
Speaker 10: You said you'll take all the help you can get.
Speaker 7: No, there has to be another way.
Speaker 10: I promise you there isn't.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: But I really truly hate her.
Speaker 3: This better be good, alo Alice, Yeah, oh, I haven't seen you since since I whoop you're ass in the election, and.
Speaker 2: I haven't I've seen you since you were in handcuffs, and I don't mean your time in jail.
Speaker 3: Ah, she's so funny.
Speaker 10: Council Woman Mendez, thank you for coming on such short notice.
Speaker 3: Yes, Alicia, thank you, thank you. I mean not that I need any help, since we are doing fine on our own, but I suppose your deep knowledge of obscure by laws could be useful in some ways.
Speaker 2: Oh, cut the crap a seven. I'm not here for you. I'm here as a favorite of Kellogg, and I'm actually in the middle of a very important investigation. So if you don't mind, what do you want?
Speaker 7: Well, there's been some disagreements about a proposal.
Speaker 2: And Perez won't let you build the new highway through his district.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yes, but also Cunningham's pulling the kids with asthma card.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, how did you know?
Speaker 2: Because it's my job, because I take this seriously, because not everyone runs for mayor as a pr stunt. Some of us actually want to make a differences tend to.
Speaker 3: Make and maybe it can be well, we seem to be at a name pass.
Speaker 2: You need to build the highway somewhere. Cunningham's right. The traffic, it's horrendous, But I know Perez, he's never gonna give in. What you need is another route.
Speaker 5: But the only other way would be Bee who councilman Bay.
Speaker 2: The industrial part of his district just got rezoned a If you get him to agree, you could reroute the highway through there.
Speaker 10: Oh, come on, Alicia, you know Bay. He doesn't do anything unless there's something in it for him.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's not so bad.
Speaker 10: I once saw him literally take candy from a baby. It was a Mars bar and the baby had a full set of teeth, and there was a tussle and it was very unsettling.
Speaker 2: Well, Bey has been asking me to co chair the restoration committee with him for months. I'd rather chew on glass than do that. But if I did say yes, i'd have a favorite accussion. But if no one here needs my help, then I guess I'll just be on my way.
Speaker 3: Wat What was that, cous Your help?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? I? Oh, hold on, I think there's something in my ear. I can't hear you.
Speaker 5: What I'm sorry? What?
Speaker 1: Excuse your help?
Speaker 2: Okay, good to see you kellg bye, good luck at seven?
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, okay, okay, I am sorry I called you ferret faced, and I'm sorry I called you a hot dog on a stick.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure you're very sorry about that debate where you made part noises every time I tried to talk.
Speaker 7: That was not just idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry for that too.
Speaker 7: I was a complete jerk. But I could really.
Speaker 9: Use your help.
Speaker 7: Will you help me get this done?
Speaker 2: Let's just be clear, I still detest you, but the people of Miami are more important than me hating you, which I do very much, So you'll do it. Yes, Hell Cunningham to swing by my office later this afternoon. I'll get it done.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, I wouldn't get too comfortable in that chair. The investigation that I'm leading, it's looking into voter fraud, and I seem to remember there being a sudden influx of votes at the very last.
Speaker 6: Minute for you.
Speaker 2: Ah, fascinating. Well, Hell, Loug, I'll see you at a karaoke on Friday, Steve one, You're not invited.
Speaker 5: Bye, saved by your arch nemesis. What I unexpected turn And I don't care what anyone says that Bartnoys's thing was uh hilarious, and I do it again. I do it even now now that I stay on is settling in. Let's turn to Luisa, who is out of her comfort zalty.
Speaker 4: Louisa.
Speaker 1: Oh there you are, and you're wearing the dress I sent you. You look fabulous.
Speaker 2: I look like I'm twenty two.
Speaker 1: Don't you think it's a little die? Of course not. It's amazing what some cool sculpting can do.
Speaker 2: Okay, you stay right here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go find Joel.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure you too will hit it off.
Speaker 7: Oh hello there, beautiful.
Speaker 5: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: Hello, Uh, I'm Louisa Jonathan.
Speaker 7: Friends call me Johnny.
Speaker 1: So you're a member of the church. No, no, my friend is Victoria. Wow, your hair is really uh oh fuck? Can I touch it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, excuse mescal.
Speaker 5: You're running from Johnny.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he has to touch my hair.
Speaker 5: Oh you got off easy once. I saw him like a hair of a woman's head and flows with it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I think that's an urban myth.
Speaker 5: I swear my mother's grave. Well now I'm Louisa, Frank. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 7: So how is a beautiful woman like you single?
Speaker 11: Well, that's a long story. Now I've got time.
Speaker 2: Basically, my ex husband turned out to be gay.
Speaker 5: Oh are you kidding me? They're everywhere these days.
Speaker 11: My friend, my friend is calling me over, if you'll excuse me, Victardia, what is wrong with all of these guys?
Speaker 7: There you are?
Speaker 1: I was looking for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I've been busy running from all of these creeps.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: It's not our best showing, but I saved the best for last because this is my brother Joel.
Speaker 11: Luisa, such a pleasure to meet you.
Speaker 7: I've heard such wonderful things. It's lovely to meet you, Jue.
Speaker 1: But we need to get a couple of things out of the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, First, how do you feel about gay people?
Speaker 7: I'm an ally, but it's not for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that works. That works?
Speaker 2: And do you want to touch my hair? I do, but only after the third day.
Speaker 7: Ideally you ask me to grab it by the fistful.
Speaker 1: Oh isn't he just too much?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I think that's my cue.
Speaker 11: So Luisa, Miami.
Speaker 1: It's not quite Florida, but it's separate.
Speaker 5: Whoa looks like Louisa is finally hitting it off with someone.
Speaker 6: Good for you, Louisa, I gotta say, now that she's not married to my boyfriend, I like her a lot better. It's funny how that happens.
Speaker 5: Now, let's check in with Estray and Raoul back at the hospital.
Speaker 1: Hi, I called earlier. I'm here to see Gabby Cabrera. Oh sure, I just want to make sure you're aware.
Speaker 11: This patient is in a coma has been for five years.
Speaker 1: I'm aware. Okay, just take a seat and someone will call you in. Thank you. Hey, babe, I just got to the hospital. You should be home by now. Maybe your phone died or something. Anyway, I'm hoping to be back by tonight. Call me back. I love you bye.
Speaker 7: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: Yes? No, I don't know. I just can't believe it's finally happening, that this will finally be over.
Speaker 7: H What should I do? Should I get your coffee? Do you need a donut? Is there a gift shop around? Wow?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't need you to pay me to be your friend. We are friends. You've been really supportive through all this, and I appreciate your help. Really, thank you. I just wish you hadn't lied to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I guess I'm just a little embarrassed about it. Still, I've never been poor before.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome to the club. We meet every Tuesday.
Speaker 7: Ooh all right, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: No, see, now you're no longer invited.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, And.
Speaker 4: Now that I am poorer, I need to make new friends, and it's hard. I've never had to make poor friends before. You know, rich friends are easy. You just buy each other Bugattis and boom your friends. I don't know what poor people want.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll take a Bugatti with leather seats and picking tea the next time you're giving them away. Okay, But what I really need is just someone who is there for me, who listens, and who cares.
Speaker 7: I think I can do that.
Speaker 5: Miss.
Speaker 9: You can come back now.
Speaker 1: Oh it's the room down the hallway to the line. Okay, thank you? Come with me?
Speaker 7: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hell? Yeah, you came all this way. You're part of this. Now you's gonna hold your hand. It is so clammy.
Speaker 7: I know I've got clam hands.
Speaker 1: Okay, on the kind of three one two three? Why did you guess? I don't know.
Speaker 7: Curtain reveals are so dramatic it felt appropriate.
Speaker 1: Man, What the hell is this?
Speaker 5: Hey, Australia. What's up?
Speaker 3: Did you find her?
Speaker 1: I'm here at the hospital. It's not heart what.
Speaker 5: No, No.
Speaker 6: I checked the record to the birthday's match and everything. There is no way that there are two Gabby Cabreras. Maybe you're at the wrong bed.
Speaker 1: I'm looking right at this way. It's not heart.
Speaker 4: How can you be sure?
Speaker 1: Because this is a man Ooh, I didn't think.
Speaker 3: Of look at gender.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it says it right there, gob real Cabrera.
Speaker 5: Damn it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, It's okay. Maybe this is a sign.
Speaker 8: I've been running myself ragged trying to find her, and I keep hitting dead ends. Maybe the universe is telling me to let it go.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Astraa.
Speaker 5: I really thought this was it.
Speaker 1: That's all right, I'll call you when I get back.
Speaker 7: How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: Honestly, kind of relieved. I've been feeling so guilty about lying to Sarah and this is kind of our last lead. I feel like I gave it my off.
Speaker 7: You did, you never gave up? I think Gabby would be proud.
Speaker 1: I think I'm ready to just put all this behind me, really focus on the future. There she is. I've been calling this girl all day she stayed losing her phone. Babe, where have you been? I've been calling you off. I thought that you've been calling.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry we've been Sarah was in an accident. You need to get here as soon as possible.
Speaker 10: I don't know how much time she.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, not Sarah. I really liked her for Estray. I can't catch a break.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm still mad at her, but damn, looks like these two are in for another long drive.
Speaker 9: The Princess of South Beach Season two was produced by Sonato in partnership with Iheartsmichael Tura Network. Created and directed by Jazmine Romero, Written by Jasmine Romero with help from Anissa Hendrix, Produced by Luisa Eduardo Castillo, Executive produced by Jasmine Romero. Executive produced by conaal Byron and Jaselle Bansis for iHeart and Camilla Victoriano and Josha Weinstein for Sonatro. Performances in this episode by Danny Pino, Joseph Limos, Andy Bustillos, ex Maio, Raul Sparsa, Mike Cabelan, Jasmine Romero, Kelly Contell, Gina Torres, Wendel Johnson, Ryan Peres Brent Harvey, Nico Posi, Alan Eisenberg and Dorein Hamilton. Our production manager is kennsa Chains. Recording engineering and sound design by Lundgoyan and Joan Diaz with help from Cassandra Tinajiro and Andres Yena. Casting and coordination by Kennca Gairis, Ansli Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Chilis. Theme song and original music by Rodrigo Garcia Rodis theme song performed by Jafetzamajoa and Carol velasco voices. Recorded at the Invisible Studios in Los Angeles, the Relly Groom in New York, and the Hollowood Halls Importman, with engineering by Charles Carroll, David Wilson, Neil Wagenson, Sam Bear, Brett Tubin and Justin Phelps. With special thanks to Heronima Villa