Speaker 1: Shame. If you watch the Coffee Time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my bro Flame.
Speaker 2: Come in with last and come in with them love Londs. Baby, you better catch the wing. You can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up? Tip? Yeah you know she raised shin towns am speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna last kick in at the end. We leave it with just a list dispirits. Did you want to revisit? So your first second? Listen Jill, folks, so you slip?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck?
Speaker 2: Can we take it?
Speaker 1: You know this?
Speaker 2: Do what you do? Know this? Do what you do?
Speaker 1: Know this, do what I do? Oh hey, hey, this is comedian Flame Monroe and oh my god, I know you guys have been missing us because me and Bobby Clifford have definitely been missing you all. Heaven't we? Bobby? So you wait? I'm so sorry we did we. I was on hiatus last week because I was in Atlanta worship. But we are here tonight, this afternoon, this evening, wherever you are, to give you this a week's episode of Laugh and Learn. And since we didn't do one last week We're gonna make up for it because we're gonna cover last week's news and this week's news and politics. We thank you for joining us. Y'all, please give a shout out to the lady, Miss Toots, the one and only. I can't makes a loy for Bobby Clifford, so you have to say the famous favorite line before we get started.
Speaker 2: Oh, for the love of God, kon't I can't.
Speaker 1: Listen. It has been probably the most exciting two weeks of politics in such a long time. Ladies, jump And when I say exciting, I don't always mean in a good way. I've just it's just been a lot, a lot of process and stomach and take in and kick out and move around. So we're gonna jump right into it. And for those of you all who came to see me this past weekend at Uptown Comedy Club in Atlanta, thank you so much. I had a great time with you guys. Thank you to ninety six point one The Beat, thank you to the Nissy Shaw Show, thank you to the Miss Sophiel mcintize Where You Radio Show, because all that promotion really for you guys to come out to see me. Also, I want to thank Uptown Comedy Club for hosting me and all the same man's who came out and purchased fans and just hung out. Thank you guys a lot, admit everything. Okay, let's get right into it. So last week, ay, it was my birthday. Last Sunday, yay. Yes. Secondly, and then.
Speaker 2: You feel older and wiser.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna get old. I've determined that I will never get old. I will get older older.
Speaker 2: That's why I said you feel older and wiser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh I was already. I'm already the smartest bitch on the planet. Bobby, what more than you want? Good God? But I do feel I don't feel older. I feel revigorated. I feel rejuvenated. I feel alive again. And we're gonna get to why. But right now we're going to go back with the day before my birthday, because my birthday was the fourteenth. But on July the thirteenth of this year, there was an attempted assassination on ex President Donald Trump. And in as much as a lot of us feel a certain way about this, that and the third about his politics, how he is, who he is, the man, the things that comes out of his mouth, I don't want to see anybody get senselessly murdered. They did catch the car for the twenty year old young white Republican, apparently a guy from just He was from Ohio. He was a little I think he wanted to be seen. I think he wanted to be known. I think he wanted to be accepted because I heard, according to the reports, he was bullied and this would have put him on the map as somebody if he would have possibly, you know, thank god he didn't. But killed President Trump ex President Trump. Uh, it's just a sad state of affairs all the way around. But this just shows you where we are in the state of the world, especially with some of these youth, because they are lost. Now. The hypocrisy is apparently missed, he missed he hit Trump in the ear by a little taste apparently, or it's so many different stories, but the hilarious party is Trump has been wearing a bandag Joners and so has all his coat following they got a tampon on their ear. Good God, Jesus, you can't even make this up.
Speaker 2: That's it. You just said something that that it's the So that's the thing I can see coming out in supporting them in his name, just for if anybody doesn't know, it's Thomas Matthew Crooks. He was from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. I got a very spent four years in high school with a weggie. You know, that's the vibe he gave me, the poor thing. I think he was very bullied. I also think that he probably didn't mind giving up his life as long as he was going to be somehow famous, which is you know, how how sick and how sad you know that is, but yeah, super sad stuff on a building flame. People saw him going up onto the building. That's a whole nother part of the story that we can get into after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the whole conspiracy body, because when it looked this so Donald Trump its president Donald Trump, from his base and from some seventy six million people in America, it seems to be more protected than the sitting president. The Secret Service dropped the ball so big time by not covering all the bases of how protected he was.
Speaker 2: Come on, but what you just you just said something? So this is we found out this naturally after we wouldn't we wouldn't hear of this before. He was more protected because he had viable threats from Iran, so they had a doubled upper, probably over exaggerating. They had given him more protection. So the fact that this actually had happened, you know, he already had assassination threats going to happen, so they were watching out for him. Who didn't have any any protection. Who now has it is Robert Kennedy Junior. They gave him some protection with Trump.
Speaker 1: It's just been so preponderous that it's so many components that made and a lot of people believe that this was staged, it was rigged, it was set up because they showed videos of actual attendees at this rally saying that they saw this young man climbing up the wall. They had video of it, and one of the first guy who talked about it was like, we were telling law enforcement that there was someone climbing on the roof and woo woo, and the law enforcement did nothing. Now, they did assascinate this young man, but there's so many Yeah, that he did shoot, and then it's a bystander, a guy who was a firefighter in the audience and because he was trying to protect his family, kudos to him. But there's so many different conspiracy theories and it. You know, I've heard one that really set well with me or made me look at it. Not set well, I shouldn't say that, but made me look at it in a whole different the whole different set of eyes. That this young man wanted to be famous, he wanted to be known, he wanted to be recognized in his lifetime. That he may have been a sacrificial lamb just to just to do this, and it made Trump, it grow sympathy for Trump and Trump's Trump's selection. But I'm sure if something like that really did happen, we'll find that down the lane, because the money trail always tells something. But if this, if that was the case, that we don't know, I'm not saying it was where it was investigation. I'm sure that whoever went and spoke to this young man did not tell him that he was going to be murdered or killed. It was probably yeah, you're gonna get famous, but I'm sure they let him know that he was going to be assassinated. It was very scary. I'm glad that Donald Trump did not get killed by that because I just think that even though it was a white so called Republican. I don't know what the backlash would have been about them assassinating this man, because his base is not only a screwy to me, but they are diligent about supporting and standing by this man. But that is there, you know, so I don't want them to go buck wild. So it was it's a it is. But now they all walking around with these biggest tampons on the you know.
Speaker 2: It's just see when you said that, I thought that is like cultish. I was thinking that there are plenty of other people that were there. There were some strange things about that attempt. Though I thought that Trump, bless his heart, he seemed very calm, like he didn't seem as shook up as I thought he would. Initially there was a guy standing behind him there actually too, there was a woman and a guy and they just were holding like their own hands and just sitting and all this nonsense is going, and I'm like, why aren't you upset? Why aren't you trying to get out of there? Why aren't you I don't know if they were a little special sauce or or what they were, but right, right, But but I will say that that Kimberly Cheetle, who was the director of the Secret Service. She has resigned. They had her at a House oversight committee and they were eating her alive. Now, at first, I felt for two point two seconds angry because she wasn't answering anything, and I'm like, you don't know, And then it occurred to me, it's not that she didn't know the information to tell them, it's that they brought her into early because the FBI is an ongoing investigation with the FBI, and she kind of gives the answers out that they were actually were looking for so but she has she's resigned. That was bipyrus and people were looking.
Speaker 1: For it because she should have resigned. Let me tell you something I watched that. I watched that in real time, and a lot of those Secret Service must have been friends or family members of people that they worked there, because they were like evident Costello. They were clumsy, they were bumping into each other, they were trying to fix their hair and having photo ops. It was ridiculous. Meanwhile, y'all trying to protect somebody who used to be the president of the United States a but he wasn't even in compliance with trying to get the safety. He was stopping, looked like the smile for pictures and throwing his arm up stand photoshoot while somebody is attempting to as fascinate you. That was bullshit. It was bullshit somewhere I don't know where because I wasn't involved in it, but I smelled, and then his whole head is exposed. Mind you, the shooter is on the roof up high, so if he's not dead as of yet, he could have shot Donald Trump and ahead or something. It is just preponsious the way it played out. And I'm telling you you guys can take your own take on it. We're not giving an opinion over here what we thought this, that and third. But I'm just showing you what I saw. I'm telling you what I saw, and if you in fear of your life, I'm like Bobby, he didn't seem to be very now that a few years ago when he was on a campaign trail and he heard a noise, he broke out and ran like he was petrified for his life. But for some strange reason, he did seem unusually calm when he heard gunshots.
Speaker 2: Right, I think part of what you were describing when they were removing him, I think is I think it's Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I think he is.
Speaker 2: He is full of ego at arrogance, right, and I think he just somehow thought he was going to be better off, like nothing could happen to him. I think it just wasn't sink again. You know, everybody panics or whatever in their own way. But I will say it looked really strange to me.
Speaker 1: And and that's the White Lady tells you. The White Lady said, it looks strange. Your damn show looks strange.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking, like nine ten days later, I'm a little disappointed we don't have more info. The only thing that the FBI had come out and said, I think I heard it this morning on the news, is that he did look he this attempted assassin, did look up the JFK assassinate assassination and how far Oswald was from his target, and a few other things like that crooks. I couldn't think of his last name.
Speaker 1: Then we gave you out the real backstory. So the second night of the r n C, Trump had the patch on the wrong ear, and and Byron Donaldson went and told him that he had the patch on the ear, and he put on the other ear. Also, I read a publication where Trump said his doctor told him that he was incredible, right, he had never seen anything like it. That part of his ear was shut off, and it's now starting to already grow back. Now. The only animals, the only thing that I know grows back things on this planet is amphibians. So is he telling us that he's Colapio? Not?
Speaker 2: Honest to God? I like those people who grow, you know, when you have to have a surgery and you put a part of your body and to grow or whatever. I'm going to tell you what I saw. The other thing that he kept going on about, and we'll get to the r n C in a second, is there was so much blood. There was a trickle down his face when I looked at his ear. Then unless he got shot a second time and it blew his ear off, I didn't even know that there was didn't even look like there was a puncture. It looked like it grazed it, you know. It almost looked like the when the bullet went at him, it caunterized it at the same time. So there wasn't a lot of blood, you know, with the heat just went and it then good. He wasn't shopped for multiple reasons. I don't want to see anybody hurt. And then I also feel badly. You know, it would have it would have made him some sort of martyr. I feel badly. Part excuse me, I spoke that before. The last sentence is I feel badly for the firefighter that was killed, the fifty year old firefighter, and the there are two other people that he that that were hit and our recovering.
Speaker 1: But if we're going to go conspiracy theory, the reason this happened because two days before that, President Biden had spoken in Detroit, and he had spoken like a boss. He had brought back all fighting Joe. He had a fighter spirit, he had a great day, he had a great speech, and all the positivity was focused on President Joe Biden. So it made everybody stop looking at Trump and listening for Trump. And then this happens, and it just took all the attention off. So we're glad the President Trump expressident. Trump did not get assassinated with this, but then he went to the r n C and went crazy. I hate that the Democratic Party moved so fast to speak to try to get Joe to step away from the position because all they needed to do was have a little bit of patience. In the Bible, it says the race is not given to the swift, but to those who endure it to the end. They said that Trump was going after the assassination attempt, he was going to go to the RNC and he was going to make this unity speech. For about thirty nine seconds he talked about being there, and then he went absolutely batshit crazy, back to a strength, the same old Trump. Let's get there, Bobby, let's talk about that, and let's talk about his VP pick Jad. Even Van can't wait?
Speaker 2: Can I Can I just finish? I just want to finish the one last stop that I had on this. Biden came out immediately and spoke against the violence of the assassination he did. He is getting He's getting heat. Cours Cheeto was put was put in under Trump, I mean not under Trump, excuse me, under Biden. So he was getting some heat from that. And then go back to one of my thoughts at the beginning of our conversation here, Biden had already beefed up Trump's Trump's secret Service, So what is I don't know how much more he could have done other than the people weren't inapt. Nobody picks the people so or the plan or whatever. So Cheetah was gone.
Speaker 1: They all sing very inexperience. If you watch the shooting and watch them, all of their reactions were not very much so of a top secret service to protect not even a sitting but an ex president of the United States. They were allowsy. I said it last week they had the RNC in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. First of all, if you guys listen to me on coffee time that I do on TikTok and Facebook and Instagram in the mornings, or if you listened to laugh and learn, maybe three episodes ago, I told you that I have some adult film star friends. I told you all this before the RNC happened, that are also escorts. And they told me for years that during the M and C they made sixty to seventy thousand dollars in fourty five days. So now it came out publicly that during the RNC in Milwaukee last week that the grinder, the gay app grinder crashed because all them freaks was down there getting a freak on baby. The Republicans might be, they might steak together, be dirty, but they good and asked to the hand closed those and they pay well, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, speaking about an undue influence, who was there is? And you actually turned me onto it. I didn't realize he was released from jail that day. Was Pete Nabarro. He made it. I never saw him, but I.
Speaker 1: Was in and out.
Speaker 2: I could tolerate it for so long.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was Ramaswami was stealing lines from Obama, the funny last name and the character of a person. And then the granddaughter came and spoke, and she was lovely Kai, but she stole lines from like Maizie and from Biden's grandchildren when when they were speaking, when they had their speech. So I was like a little turned off. So I would watch it a key moments. Jady Vance, we kind of got the introduction and got that from him, and I felt like he's a carbon copy of in a huge, huge ass kisser of Trump. So I was hoping that he would pick somebody that would kind of compliment him. It's good for us. I mean, in a way, I'm thrilled but he picked him, But I'm not thrilled if God forbid he gets in, you know, Jady Vance is not the best for our for our country. But uh, this speech, you already said that he was supposed to be a unity speech twenty minutes of whatever. Whoever read it, he was reading off the teleprompter. He almost fell asleep a couple of times during it. And then he trumpified.
Speaker 1: And then y'all, let there's an old thing. And I'm gonna say it on my show because I can say there's an old thing in the in the black community, in the black world. If you give a nigga enough rope, he gonna hang hisself. When I tell you, they gave Donald Trump just enough rope, and did he go off the reels with.
Speaker 2: His ninety minutes? People are believing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of nothing. And I love the fact that all they had to do was sit back and let him go, because he has no self control. He's like a loose candy. He just goes and you guess it. But y'all still supporting him. So at this point, I can't even ask about his validity or about his stanity. I have to question yours because you're still supporting a man man that you see it is crazy. And then so many people spoke. I'm watching all these so many people who have turned said horrible things about him in the past. It's just what you said about But they came with their lips brown with mud on their face to kiss his ass.
Speaker 2: He calls him. In between twenty sixteen and twenty eighteen, he said that he was America's hitler. He might be a clinical asshole. Of course, when I was researching it, they put a slash hole.
Speaker 1: But we're on here.
Speaker 2: I can say asshole, and yes, aus instead of ass is another Boston thing he was. He's a cultural heroine and he's noxious and reprehensible.
Speaker 1: This is a guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, how bad down in the dumps must Trump be that this is the best he can get somebody who feels this way or buck.
Speaker 1: And I really believe that they regret Bobby picking jd Vance as the vice president because he also wants the landlight. And Trump definitely wants you to be a shadow. Trump wants you to be a shadow, not in front of him, but behind him.
Speaker 2: He was his You have to remember his boys pushed Hibby Heavy for this something else that's kind of coming out, whether it's true or not. You know, you're never going to get the You're never going to get the real answer from from the Trump campaign was that Elon Musk was supposed to be giving a forty five million dollars a month if he picked vance. This is what there's I don't know if it's true, everybody, So do your own your own research on it. And now Elon Musk, the next thing, I don't know if you've seen it over the past few days, is pulled out. He's not giving that anymore. This is you know, he can't give it. His his numbers, not the way that they're supposed to be. Whatever that means. Doesn't that sound familiar promising or hiring people to do a job and then not paying them. Who's that song?
Speaker 1: The tests numbers have dropped?
Speaker 2: Uh uh, well that that's what That's what he said. So yeah, advances calling for a full of investigation. What I found the funniest I don't know about you is so all of those things we even said within his own his own campaign and administration. They were blaming President Biden for his vicious rhetoric because he used the expression bullseye. He meant we got to keep him in our our our sites, which is also is a bad watch what he's doing. Look at and they said that that instigated somebody to come and shoot him, that that that young boy crooks, that he did not need President Biden to say that ps he was a Republican people. So yeah, I mean, we don't know. I mean, we're gonna have to get to know no advance. We know that he thinks that women should stay in abusive relationships for the family. He does not believe at all under any circumstances for abortion, even incest or rape, although he's trying to lighten it a little bit, but you can't pin him on anything because he's turning some of the voters off. So that's that's at.
Speaker 1: Let me say this before I lose my train of thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So for him to say that women should stay in abusive relationship, he's married to an Indian woman and he comes off as a full on area nation racist. Lets me know that if I could get a chance to talk to this wife in private, there's some stories that we might find out that we never know until it's over with. I'm not accusing anybody of anything, but I want you all to hear exactly what the hell I said. If this is his rhetoric, that he thinks that women should say my wife should stand abusive relationship. And he comes off as a full on White Area Nation racist, but he's married to an Indian woman that's brown berry brown. It makes you question, Wow, I wonder what really is happening in that household. I'm just saying I'm not accusing anybody of anything. This is just speculation from the oracle. The oracle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, outside looking at he called the RNC a night of hope, and he says he's going to put America first. And when we get further into our conversation, we'll talk about they put American first.
Speaker 1: The r n C was a week of hose because y'all crashed the whole website for sex. There might not have been a night of hope, but it was a damna show. The Night of Hose, y'all was down there getting to the head baby. And when they reported that and on the news and in social media and everywhere, I was like, oh my god, because you know, people always say flame, that's not true, that's not true. I don't say what I don't know. I don't I knew that to be fat because I have friends who work in the adult and they mind you, here's the funniest part, Bobby, here's the most pleasant. I have one friend. He told me he made seventy four thousand dollars last week, over the course of those four five days. And he is a huge bob. He no, no, no, no, no, he's no, no, no, he was. He's a regular bottom, but doing the RNZ he was a top. Oh.
Speaker 2: And for everybody who doesn't understand that, that's another episode is love lounge and will explain exactly what She'll explain exactly what that is. I've been around long enough to pick it up. I'm kind of educated.
Speaker 1: So I laughed because he was like, that's not even the position I usually played, but it garnered him seventy four thousand dollars. Body, wow, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What top of bottom. I might be able to do it, but that'd be my student.
Speaker 1: Loan to be. Oh, well, if Joe listen, if our president Joe, I beloved President Joe Biden, who is not we're gonna get to that. If he goes, well, we'll get to that. Let me let me don't move too fast. Let's say speakers. I listened to some of the speakers. I think they were all kissing the ass, and I think they are all. I think they're all writing off of fear. Honestly, let me say that. But then to see Amber Rose go on there, who just I was so disappointed, Not that she spoke, not that she couldn't have her own point of view, but just to see that she's such a beautiful woman and she's allowing herself to do what she's always been doing, be used by me, and she was used by Kanye, used by whiskylyf even though he married her for a short period of time, and now being used by the RNC because she's having these issues with her black card. I'm so sick of people saying you're not black, or you are black, or you're not black enough. Check your DNA because you might be more way more black than you think, or way less black than you think. Because we all got a little something runner through us. Because masacut is down at the hit House. And I don't blame that. Black girl magic is real.
Speaker 2: Okay, ancestry dot com people, ancestry dot com. But he's saying, just like we say, pay attention to what Trump says, let's pay attention to what JD. Van says. He said he would not have immediately certified the twenty twenty election. He would live it. So you think he's if he had a certified twenty twenty, he's gonna do twenty twenty four or twenty twenty eight. I don't think so. He is one of the leading dissident voices against aid for Ukraine. So in other words, he's gonna let Putin do what he was in the military. Bless his heart, he was. I think he was a correspondent, he wrote the newspaper or whatever. Still he did his time. But we have to start. Just Google. Pick up your fingers, guys and Google and look at these people. This isn't what we would we want to be ruling for the next four years if we can get them out. Emitt Romney from his own party, had a statement. He said, I don't know, oh that I can disrespect someone more than I do.
Speaker 1: JG.
Speaker 2: Bans on supporting Donald Trump. It's not like you're going to be famous and powerful and becoming a US senator.
Speaker 1: He said, like really, yeah, and his and his experienced teck break he was a junior governor for what two years? He really doesn't junior sent im. Sorry, he really doesn't have the qualifications to be in the position that he is in. But because he's a Trump pick that I think Trump's is going to regret, and I think Trump regrets and he's young, but he is barbaric with his issues, and he has a major hand and pushing his project twenty twenty five. He's a major player in that. So I'm telling you all right now, pay attention to the lunacy that's coming from the GOPS because it's coming, and it's coming like a train with no breaks. Even with all of that done, I think that the RNC could have been a little more successful, and it would have been until the final nine when Trump spoke and just killed it. Also, Eric Eric Trump terrible, absolutely bana.
Speaker 2: Angry, heated it. Well, you know what, you know what it was a shame about about the ron C. You know, ninety minutes in, everybody's falling asleep and I'm like, where the hell is the my pillow? Guy? You could have handed out a little pillow and a blind beep.
Speaker 1: Everybody ears, Oh my god. They was walking around with them big ass patches on their ear, like what what what kind of solidary is that showing? So if he got shut in his ass, would'all to put one on your ass. I just want to know.
Speaker 2: I don't know the way they would have stuffed it down the pants.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But but so iron C. I think that's it. I think I think we covered it from from uh from chopped to bottom.
Speaker 1: Okay, next next subject, Bobby Clifford. Okay, that's not the fan Next decks are not the fan out?
Speaker 2: Oh no, Jack give but Chewie like I did Aimen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put his gas outside.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that because we have skunk season. I don't feel like smelling. Okay, So the next subject, we're gonna move on. Oh, we're gonna move on to our friend. So President Biden, he came out Sunday announced that amongst having COVID, bless his heart, but I guess his symptoms were pretty low. He never even got a fever or anything. He was isolating in his house in Delaware. We saw today he got some kind of tan or something. I don't know what happened, but his I don't know if I have to change the coloring on my set or what. But he got something. And he announced after a lot of a lot of strong arming that he would not be running running for re election when he ran in twenty twenty, he was ready. He was running to bridge and to heal the country, and he thinks it's best at this point to pass the to the next generation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bobby, I watched that, and you know my slogan has been I'm riding with bad but he ain't driving. I would have stayed with Joe Biden until the wheels fall off. But when he made the decision to step back, I was with that. What I did not like was that the base, our base, our Democratic base, did not stand with him and buy him and for him. We didn't rally around him because he was the one that we looked at to save us and or to just to be the one to beat Trump, and he was standing for us even though we saw this man deteriorating, We saw this man shaky, and he felt no support from his base. So I respect his decision on stepping away because he looked at it like I'm not the person to do this right now. We got somebody else to do it. And I appreciate him for that. I hate that we have no loyalty in our Democratic party. But when he when he stepped down. What I respect about him the most is that he immediately backed Kamala Harris's vice fas about right out the gate. It wasnt no, let me think about it. I'm gonna make it a choice tomorrow. He came right out swinging, and so I respect this man so much. Now, I don't like the way that they're making him step well, I think they feel like they pressured him to step down. They didn't make him do anything. I feel like they pressuring him step down. Yeah, because they're saying that he was not cognizant. I want him to come out and say, you're right, I'm not cognizant, and I'm about to pull every executive order I can between now and January. I like to see President Biden go hand right now. And first of all, I like to see him give reparations to black people. Second of all, I like to see him clear the Stue loan that. Thirdly, I like to see him overturn the decision of Roe versus Way. Fourthly, I like to see him give his own son immunity, even though he said he wasn't. But they're playing hardball with him. I think we would all give him a pass if he decided, because according to the Supreme Court that made the decision for Trump, sitting presidents have full community when it comes. I mean, I would like to see him free his son because he has the right to do that. It wouldn't last, it wouldn't last long, but it still would be him going out with a bang. I'd like to see President Biden go out with a bang.
Speaker 2: He's eyewive. He immediately endorsed Kamala. He had this, I thought during during one of her speeches or one of her her like group meetings. He had a very Charlie's Angels like phone call with her where you know, it was really cute. He told her that he had her back. He'll be out campaigning for her, raising money, and he'll be watching her. An loved her very much, and all my eyes filled up. I thought that was that was too much tonight. He told us she was tough, experienced, capable, and she's been an incredible partner and a leader to the country. So, I mean, the one thing, he's a man full of integrity, and he is loyal. You know, he will have your back unless you do something that's absolutely absolutely her ref It seems like I thought this tonight I saw and I want I want your opinion on it.
Speaker 1: Let's don't get that so fast. Let's don't get to to night so fast. What what I did not like, though, Bobby, was when George Clooney, George so Fanapolis, you move too fast. Sometimes you have to have a little patience to see how things are going to play out. They were moving so fast for him to be replaced, for him to step down when they You didn't seem like you had a strategic strategic plan. Now that he has stepped away and got behind Kamala Harris, the country seems to be, especially the Democratic Party. We seemed to be refigored, revitalized when I told you for my birthday. Yeah, we seen just I'm recharged forward because I'm standing with her. I'm standing by her. And I changed my mind on how I seen common because in twenty twenty I did the Breakfast Club and I said no because of her prosecution record that happened down in San Francisco. But Bobby Clifford, you as my partner, have made me without you knowing, research things to find out, search and see for yourself before you speak about what you heard from somebody else. And it made me look at her record like, oh my gosh, she was doing her job. Oh my god, it wasn't as many as they said. And what we keep forgetting is that when you see people in positions like that. And mind you, she was elected to be States Attorney, she was elected to be senator. You know, we see the final process, and I had to think about my own career, but nobody sees the stripes that we take to get to that point. And she, I'm sure she took everything to get to the points that she's at. So hats off and respect to Kamala Harrison because I am writing with her and my slogan that I talked about earlier on the live edition of Coffee Time whatever you want to call it on Instagram, is let's get her in so we all win. Because whatever you think about her, do you feel about her, this lady right here will be the decide in fact that they keep us with democracy or no democracy.
Speaker 2: No, I agree. I think she's going to pick up the torch from they say she's a little more progressive.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: I think she's going to pick up the torch from Joe and she's going to continue. I mean he got just in the past few weeks another one point too, I think a point two billion with thirty five thousand public sector workers like teachers, student loans forgiven. So he's still going. You know, I think that I'm with you. I've already said to you, I am. I don't even know if I can talk about it. I'm so angry with the way that this was done, all of this George Clooney, and I believe George Clooney really cares for him. I think George Stefanopolis really cares for him. I think he was caught a little off GUARDE Clooney wrote a whole op ed for The New York Times. I think rethiop ed, call Joe Biden on the phone. You know he's going to pick up You're one of his biggest donors. Read it to him first. They could have done this without humiliating him and leaving him without a shred of dignity. I'm so angry over and now the the GOP coming forward specifically, there's many of them, but Mike Johnson saying that that if he's going to fall into Article twenty five because it is not fit to run, he's not fit to serve and they're going to pull him out.
Speaker 1: So and and to push back on their Bobby. I like that. I wouldn't even mind seeing that happen. That means that Kamla will already be the president, which will let you know that she's already in a position to play the same job that she's already in.
Speaker 2: That's what I think he was. That's what I think he was gonna do if I had to know, I'm not an oracle and this is just a Bobby Clifford guest, So take up the way, come on, take up for whatever it's worth. I think Joe may never have planned on serving the four years. I think maybe he'd do a year or two finish what he wanted, and he would have done what he wanted to do. We would have put the first black president, female president into the White House and then let her go from there. That's what I think he was going to do, and they stole that from.
Speaker 1: So. Yeah, I don't know, but after watching him in Detroit, I think that fighter spirit is still in old Joe, and I think that Joe is going to Joe is about to cause a ruckus in these last six months. I think not only am I expecting it. I'm counting on it, Joe. I'm expecting you to tell them all to kiss your old lass and go in and like with a Betele act, do everything that you want to do. Because you are the President of the United States, you have that power.
Speaker 2: Second, there's a whole list, the whole list that will go over in a minute of what he wants to do, and then something I'd like to do, if you don't mind, before we end it. I want to have a list of everything that he's done, just to remind everybody. And I know that people, people especially people of car are looking for reparations. And I don't think it's going to be a check to flame Monroe for four thousand dollars. I think he's rolling it all into all of these initiatives and just to remind us of the ones he's done and the ones that he wants to that he wants to take.
Speaker 1: I got to be used at the example. Can it just come in, Marcus Parker, because I might not be able cash to flame my road chacks.
Speaker 2: Always hop when you get too But I think it's it's not going to be easy because you know, reparations, it's just like immigration they keep kicking the can down because it's so complicated and so multi layered. How you would how you would do it? And blup uah blah blah blah bah. I don't think he'll get that done in six months. But there are many things he wants to do. And you know, one of the things that that old Joe wants to do, which we'll talk about in a second, which I love, is he wants to put term limits on for justice in the Supreme Court. He wants to have enforceable ethic reforms. He wants to redo it. So let's see. I don't know if he's going to try to grow it. It used to be I believe twelve and now you know it's gotten removed down. He can stick a few justices in himself. Let's see, let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that Kamala Harris and everybody gets behind her. I'm loving all the positivity since he stepped away, especially from black people. Let me just say that publicly. And I see, I see the few of the negatives, but I'm not focused on it. I'm so focused on the top. I'm so focused with like a horse with blinder is on to to get to the end of this race. I'm getting behind this woman, and I've invested in Act Dot Blue, which is one of her fundraisers, and I'm going to donate again because it's going to take money. This is not it was never Joe Biden versus Trump. It is not Kamala Harris versus Trump. It is Kamala Harris versus a machine, just like it was Joe Biden versus the machine. First of the Supreme Court, they have the Supreme Court, we have the microcy on the line, they have the Senate. Pretty much how they got all these people who are afraid of Donald Trump. But I love the fact that we have rallied behind. We got all these and Caucasus women, white women speaking up for Kamala Harris, black men, black women, sororities. Everybody is coming out rallying because and I don't think and I know it's a lot of racism from the Trump side, but I think I said this before Bobby on the Black Line, that I think that even white women, Remember I said, white people are sick of all the chaos. They don't want to live in this shit. We want to live even if we go back to what we were. We now know who the raging races are because we see them. But I think that even nobody wants to live in a world of chaos, and right now America is chaotic very much so, so I think they're tired of it. So they're going to make the decision to try to diminish as much chaos as they can.
Speaker 2: I want you to, I want you to repeat where you said you donated, because there are many scams out there. Everybody I had an aunt that actually on the other side was trying to donate and not like somebody is hackedor or something funky has happened. So where are you going to donate to the On the official page.
Speaker 1: It's act not Blue, and everything comes over with Kamala's name, Yeah act Blue, Yeah yeah yeah atblue dot com because that goes directly to her her campaign. And what I'm so proud of is that after doing a bunch of these forty four thousand women on calls, forty thousand mini clucks in forty eight hours, Kamla Harris raised two hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So with Kamala Harris being in this position and I'm gonna tell you why it's so important she seek. Kamala Harris is not only LGBT friendly, she is a woman of color. She she is a woman, and with what we're with women with women are facing in this country right now, with the power of making their own decisions about their own body, is unbelievable. The Pick Moore, Vice president from Donald Trump, JD. Van said that even if a ten year old girl is raped or molested by family men, that she should still go through with having a baby. Now, if you're a parent of a ten year of a daughter, you know that is horrific. If you've ever been ten years and you are a kid, you are a baby. You barely know how to wipe your buddy good, let alone run around talking about having somebody's child. It would do all kinds of mental damage to your body and physical damage to your body because you're too young to be having babies. I know that happens in some places, but that don't mean that it's right. He's a lunatic and I think she's gonna savage us for that. And it's so many policies in Project twenty twenty five that she is against that will help us. We're gonna have to speak on this now because I don't want to get emotional about it. So in Illinois, on July to sixth, Sonya Massey, who was a black woman, called the police because she felt like there was an intruder circling her house. So she called the Sheriff's department down there in Springfield, Illinois. The sheriff Kane. His name is Sean Grayson, and another officer, Sean Gracy is a thirty year old white, extremely racist cop who came in her house. Was always sarcastic with her the whole time. When she first opened the door with they said it took her about two and a half minutes to open the door because as black people in this country, a lot of times we called the police, but then we are leary on dealing with them because we don't know how they're going to receive us. She when she opened the door, she looked this man in the face and told him, please don't hurt me. In the whole situation of him asking her for her ID. Now, she called the police because she felt threatened. He came in her house, he was starcastic with her. She had a pot of boiling water on the stow. She went to turn the pot off. They had words back and forth. She told him that she rebuked him in the name of Jesus. He pulled his gun out and pointed at her and said, I'll shoot you and your goddamn face or something. And she got on her knees and said, rebuke her the name of Jesus and put her hands up in the air. He shot this woman in her face three times. She did not have the pot of water. The pot of water was still on, so the video was up. She had the potholders in her hand while begging for her life and said, I'm sorry. Come to find out that he had been from It had been in six years. He had been working at four different sheriff's department. They kept moving him from place to place. He was put out the military for it's called Oh my god, I can't remember what it was called. It he was put out for, but something to where all he thought that he went to the military for was to kill, kill kill. But y'all allowed him to be on the sheriff's department or be a police officer of law enforcement, whether the police car stayed to serve and protect his motel was to kill black people. He is now in custody with no bond, which grateful for for bodycam because he said that it was her fault. He said that she was going to.
Speaker 2: Throw the other officer had the body camp. This wasn't on, oh he said, and then he said, oh no, why got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the body cam was on, so we was able to expose him. When he went outside, he called a fucking crazy bitch and wou woo when he was clearly a thirty year old racist. I have told you guys this on many occasions before, when I let you guys know that racism is the learned behavior. No one is born racist. When you come out to woman, the doctor slap you on your ass, you do what every other baby do, you screaming, holler hopefully. But he has just proven his racism. He had a nasty nature and she knew that she was facing the devil. So for those black people and brown people or people who don't understand that your life, this could happen every the other week because in Project twenty twenty five X, President Trump said that he would give police officers full autonomy. This could happen all day, every day under his regime under his watch with no repercussions. So if you're a black person or a brown person, or if you're a woman, that that's vocal about who you are. Because a lot of men are intimidated by women. Hell, a lot of women are intimidated about women. You need to understand that this could happen to you and eventually it will get around to affect you or someone you know and love, so that she's going to push that narrative because this was It was horrific to watch Bobby. It was. It was a sad state of affairs. And I hope that it happened in Illinois. I hope that Gavin Newsom tear his ass up, because I mean, I Gavin new that JD. Pritzker and the governor of Illinois really stands in Land. And the charge that he was kicked out the military for was called serious misconduct. That means that all you want to do is kill people. He had an anger issue or some kind of mental imbalance, but y'all kept making him, putting him in positions of law enforcement. And this is what I said before on Laugh and Learn that as a young privileged white kid, I'm saying what I'm saying to while I'm talking to my white, beautiful white co host. But some of these young privileged white kids have what do they call that, Bobby, When when you're your I can't think of the word. When the family has a power and they just get you in, what is that called just privilege? That well, that's privilege. Yeah, And and the mom says, I can't do anything, a little bity. He's fighting the teachers, he's cursing me out. He's but the uncle or the dad or somebody is a police officer, and they said, well, they get him a job in law enforcementwhile meanwhile, you've already ingrained in his head that he's better than black and brown people. So then, and he's never been around black and brown people to understand how we are, that we use our hands to speak, or that we have an aggressive tone sometimes. And then you may become a police officer and you drop him in a neighborhood of us that he does not understand how to communicate with us. The only thing that he understands is that I have a gun and I have a badge, and I have a privilege to kill you and get away with it. Cowards use their guns. Courage is the ability to de escalate the situation with your temperament, with your tone, with your words, with a power of suggestion, not pulling out a gun and just shooting and killing everybody. He is not a courage. He was a coward with a gun and a badge, and it's said what we need.
Speaker 2: There's two things that are popping into my mind. Immediately as this whole thing came out. I'm going to put it on prisker a little bit because President Biden called for police reform and he put it back on the states themselves because it's a local entity. You know, it can't be handled federally other than the state police, you know, like the not the state. You know, the bigger the bigger group a federal group. So he can handle the CIA and the FBI, but it's on the states to handle the state police and the local police. What's where was the vetting process? Flame? This is a guy that was removed from the military. That should have been a flag. He was at six agencies in four years that should have been a flag, and he had two. He was charged twice for a DUI. He should have been eliminated right off of that and then police reform being I don't know. If we give them five, ten, fifteen, twenty thousand more go to school, some of these at least police become social workers. This is a woman. It appeared from the little that I saw her on the camera, she seemed like she was a little troubled, and I think she needed somebody that was a little slower, had a little bit more patience. And how do you de escalate something? Why did you go for a gun? It was a pot of water, even if she was flinging it at him. Where's the taser?
Speaker 1: Well, he was not trained for that. And because he and his record shows that there was clearly something wrong that he went to four different sheriff's departments in six years. So all you had to do was research that. And that is why you should do police reforms, so you can check a person's background. Because if you can't get a job as a police officer as a felon, but then as you hire somebody and they're the worst person in the damn world. That sounds like the presidency doing it.
Speaker 2: Ooh, honest and true, Jesus, I can't get a credit card or a new job in the runt of my credit. I can't do anything without getting caught. How someone gets to be able to be in a position of power and influence and have a weapon, I don't know, but I'm hoping that President President Harris, I was calling her. I hope that.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't know President Trump, if you're listening to this, but she's running for a black job vice president.
Speaker 1: He did say that taking all the black jobs. So if she takes his black job, oh my god, the power of the mere fact, Bobby that he hates to lose and if he loses.
Speaker 2: Anybody, a woman will even take the black away. You just were going to about to say a word that woman.
Speaker 1: Maybe she'll maybe, if she wins, she'll grab him by the pussy. Oh right, she'll find one. Yeah, but she's going to be orange.
Speaker 2: She certainly hit the ground running. She's got enough delegates right now. Nineteen seventy six, isn't that funny? It was a very good year. She's already got enough to make the nomination. So we will we will see. They're saying that she will do she will pick her vice president at the at the convention. A lot of people aren't happy with the way they go this is going down. They feel like it's more of a coronation than that it should be. It should the people, meaning us, should be able to vote. Unfortunately, we're ninety something days away. We don't have a ton of time. People can still throw it in, throw their hat in, but if they don't have money, it's hard to start with no money. So here's the good news. Although they're trying to stop this. The money that Joe collected, the ninety six million that's sitting in a bank somewhere or where it is. It was the Biden Harris ticket, so she can take that money over with her. Anybody else that's new that's going in. They're starting from ground zero. They haven't been trying to raise money for two years, so it would be kind of tough.
Speaker 1: Want I want to say this by before I there's my train of thought.
Speaker 2: Oh, go ahead with.
Speaker 1: Vice President Harris running to now be the next president of the United States. If you are decided about the situation, if you're just not sure, if you come with these whole soliloquiza, but I don't like her because of this. That the third understand that if you go watch the Son your Massy Murder, because that's exactly what it was. It was a murder.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you will understand that. This woman, y'all love to holler, you love of your Lord, you love a Bible, you're a Christian. You get on your knees and pray. Before he took this lady's life, she said, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. She called on the Lord right before he assassinated her. So if you're not voting for anything else, let this lady's life not go in vain.
Speaker 1: Let this woman's name some on your mastery not go in vain because she called on the Lord, who I think is going to unleash his wrath, unleash his wrath on that guy in jail and so many others. But vothe for that reason, for that reason and that reason alone. If you're undecided, if you're not sure, because I'm telling you right now, it could be you, it could be your sister, it could be your brother, it could be anybody, and they if Project twenty twenty five passes, it will be it will be every day, all day, it will be.
Speaker 2: Well Trump is already called I don't even let's remove Project twenty twenty five. For two seconds before he was even speaking that he himself said that he was going to give them basically for free reign the police. So this isn't even because Project twenty twenty five is an all Trump. It's what the next Republican. It's sort of the playbook for the next Republican. It just happens if Trump is there, that you will be his. And Trump is sort of crafted, you know, the GOP has sort of been crafted around him. So they're probably hoping that Vance picks up the torch and keeps running with it and he'll be what He'll heapender his arm will be the book on Project twenty twenty five. But Trump himself, apart from the party, is saying he's going to do it. So when people tell us they're going to do something, we have to remember. She's collecting Harris's collecting endorsements she already got. You were just speaking about Chrisker, Gretchen Whitmer. You know, she could have been potentially, you know, up for the role. She endorsed her. You know, the Clintons came out immediately endorsed her, you know, like like like a flash immediately, and President Obama is not endorsing her. Everybody, and it's not because he doesn't believe in her. Let's roll back four years. I know we all need a little proviagen once in a while. He didn't endorse Biden until he was the candidate, so he will endorse her when she becomes the candidate in August.
Speaker 1: And even if he does not, that's one vote. Yes, he has a perspei, but he has one.
Speaker 2: That's his way. That's his way.
Speaker 1: That's I'm just saying, you stop looking for somebody else to glorify what you need to be glorified. Do it for yourself. I just read a post where Taylor Swift and Beyonce are teaming up to collaborate. These are two of the biggest artists on the planet right now, and they're going to do a fundraiser for money. This is right now. I love that everybody's so excited the bases and we get to keep the same scene all the way until after it's done, because it's not over until the fat lady scene. And I'm looking at the fat lady. She ain't even got no microphone right now, do you, Bobby. I only said that because she said that I would never come my girl, brother.
Speaker 2: Oh, I already told you my boops look table. From love of God, I could put my jug on each one, each job.
Speaker 1: I think the excitement of this, especially if we get the gen zs and the younger groups to really get behind, I think we have a great chance. I'm excited about it, Bobby. I can't even say that I was as excited with Joe, even though I was still sticking with him because I'm loyal. But I'm excited about this. I'm excited about new, fresh, young and smart because whatever you think of Kamala Harris, that lady smart and that lady be on it and her comeback, whoa, she should be a sniper. So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 2: Love her to. He doesn't have the balls for it. He does have a pussy, he doesn't have the balls, and so I figured if the president of a sitting president could have said pussy, I can I can use the word to to. I'd love a debate because as a prosecutor, she builds a case like I knows me as a project manager that's going to be bump up, up, up by. I asked too many questions because I get to figure out how I'm gonna get how I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Work as so many questions, y'all, Joe.
Speaker 2: She would have eaten them alive. She would have eviscerated him. I wish Joe was on his game at the debate, even if we have this outcome just to take him down, you know. But he obviously he was having God bless me, he wasn't having such a great yet. I agree, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: My heart and hearts believe that he will not debate her because she would show him up like you would. It would look like a professor teaching the head started.
Speaker 2: Absolutely what and she is what must really be killing him, which really, especially with Musk pulling out right, she raised, as you already said, eighty one million in twenty four hours. She's raised well over one hundred and twenty I think a million dollars they said so far because everybody that was also holding back money for Joe. So that's one of the reasons they One of the ways, not reasons that they pushed Joe out right is they cut us. They cut his cash off.
Speaker 1: I said too. I read somewhere that it was two fifty, so maybe I was wrong, because.
Speaker 2: Well, she's got a commitment, she's got a commitment of one fifty. Okay, it hasn't come in yet, but she's got she's got a commitment of one fifty.
Speaker 1: Listen my hand in that pot because I donated, Boy, I did, I did too, I do.
Speaker 2: But I always keep my mouth shut because talking politics with people gets yeah, and it can get really ugly because I get frustrated. I never upset with the person. I am really not upset with the person. When they're say they're going to vote for Trump, if they actually have reasons, I might not like the reasons.
Speaker 1: Well tell me, everybody, you ask the reason, you get what kind of answer do you get?
Speaker 2: Shit? They don't say anything. They go well, because he spoke stronger at the debate. Oh and because of inflation. I'm like, you realize inflation is a global phenomenon. How it's happening globally? You have to take out I said, you're upset because of food and you're upset because of gas, Right, are those the two biggest things?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, we have no control over gas. That's global. President Biden is pumping more gas right now than anybody and anyone in history. More gas are prices coming down than because if putin or Iran or whatever. They all start pumping their gas. It devalues our gas, and it's like a glut. Like if you print too much money, it's not it's not as valued. So and then food, he has been speaking out about price gouging and all that, but then he only has so much control. So anyway, no, never, they never have a valid reason. It's just because they believe that. And that's what I think. If they're reasonable and I like them, then what is everybody else? And that's what I get. That's what I get upseted with.
Speaker 1: Well, we are going to do all that we can to get her in so that we can win. Now, today Biden spoke passing the torch on Takamala. Mind you, it was announced a few days ago to President Biden suffered COVID and suffer from COVID. But when I tell you, when he spoke tonight, it was only twelve minutes. He was as brown as a baby bear. When I tell you right now, they had so much brown powder on Bid And I'm like, well, what's the tropics? Yeah, he was. So I'm like, oh, so, y'all just gonna make Biden the black man right in our face.
Speaker 2: You know why. He's a He's a mick like me, right, so we don't ten. I don't tear it at all. But I get red blotchy. I bet you anything. He was blotchy. And he probably had those damn you know, he's always wearing those those aviator glasses. He probably had the big white man, white circles around the eyes of the god.
Speaker 1: When I said, oh, y'all, just go make him a brother right in our eyes, like we don't see it, it was so funny to me. But he and he was eloquent about passing on to Coma. He was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a tough time.
Speaker 1: It was hard because this was his lifelong dream and you know, age just caught up with him. And that's what it is. You have to keep moving. I am older, but I'll never get old. I'm going to stand on that. I am older, but I will never get old.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what I think. The come to Jesus he had on his deck while he was with COVID is I'm old. And I think because I think he thought he was older. The part that scared me about this. And I don't know if I don't think that The article twenty five is going to be they're going to be able to do that an article twenty five everybody is. It's something that's been placed in case the president is unable to fulfill their duties and then the vice president slides in and takes the spot. But I felt like it was his love letter and a feel to America in a farewell address, and it kind of made me sad in the event that he doesn't get to speak to all of us again. He said that he let us know that he's given his heart to this country. It's all about we the people, not one man's ambitions. So we had to look at that. He feels that America is full of promis and possibilities for dreamers and doers, and it's a country where the people rule and not where dictator rules. And then the part that kind of touched me is that he's so grateful to us. This was the greatest honor of his life, and he's so appreciative of all us. To put again, I felt like he was putting country before self and party before self. He said he was he was leaving to unite us and patch the torch too, and and he paused on this. I think this is one of us most effective to new and younger voices, and I loved that. And for his last six months, he wants to grow the economy. He wants to defend our rights with vote to vote and to choose. He wants to end hate and extremism, especially with politically and otherwise and gun violence, work on climate control, work on his cancer moonshot. He's desperate to have cancer stop. He lost his beloved son Bode to cancer. He is going to We talked about this earlier Supreme Court reform. It's about time that they have to answer, just like everybody else has to answer. He wants to straighten strength and NATO and the Pacific. He wants to put an end to the war in Gaza. Only you know he's only got so much control there. We don't really talk about Yahoo today coming and being so flipp and angry. He wants to bring on our hostages as well as all Americans that are being detained throughout the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, I mean you've told us everything that he wants to do. Now tell us he has done so.
Speaker 2: His administration has worked to create the strongest economy in the world right now, sixteen million new jobs, inflation down to three percent, more than the previous administration. Wages are up. He has lowered the racial wealth gap lower than it has been in twenty years. He brought me in actoring back. The United States is leading the world in chips, science and innovation right now, which we haven't done for years. His team built big beat big pharma for seniors and while he's still and he wants to work on that for all Americans, especially for things as simple as insulin, so nobody goes without it, even the homeless. More people have insurance than they ever have before. He put a law into place that protects veterans and their families who have been exposed to toxic waste. He got them a historic sized rais. He has put the first major gun safety law in in thirty years, significant climate change law that's been put in, it's the biggest in the world.
Speaker 1: He has.
Speaker 2: The violent crime crime rate is lower than it has been in fifty years. They're securing the border now today they are less crossings than they were for the previous administration. And he put in His promise was to make his administration, as already said, look like like the American people. And he had promised to put the first black justice on the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: And he did. And and in the month of June, on the very last day of June, which is Gay Pride Month, he reinstated all of the people who were kicked out of the military. Don't ask until he really stated there their benefits. He gave them their status, their status back. The man has just been wonderful. But everybody was so focused on the monster that he was up against, the monstrous machine that he was up against, that nobody gave him love and praise. Bybby, I think that that you thank you for acknowledging everything that President Joe Biden has done. And thank you President Biden for fifty years or wonderful service to serve in the country. You ain't always been perfect, and you ain't always been right, but no one is. No one is. But thank you for committing your life, fifty years of your life, because some people don't even live to be fifty years old of help of doing what you could to help America. You know you ain't. He has not been perfect. He does some shit that we are, but on this back end, he sees and he understands and he realizes what is important democracy in this country is what's important in which he's trying to salvage. And I'm hearing y'all hear me within the sound of my voice. Brother, twenty twenty five is scary for me. I check too many boxes. I'm black, I'm trans, I'm not in the one percent. I have black children. I don't want to be told how I can live my life because you're not happy with it. And if you are a woman with a uterust, you undered to understand that they want to control your life. They want to tell you what you can and can I do with your body decisions that you make. It is. It is mind boggling, but you have to look at the big picture. I've seen an interview this morning where a bunch of teachers that were Trumpet supporters, white women, was like, they would vote for kamalas she's stupid, she would woo. They couldn't come up with a reason on why they were voting for Trump, though nobody had a reason.
Speaker 2: They drives me crazy. Know who you're voting just because he speaks loud and he believes all the shit he says doesn't mean you should. Those are the people you check more the people who are braggarts. They usually have the least of everybody else, and for him, it's like confidence or something.
Speaker 1: It's very easy for him to find lost souls because lost people follow lost people.
Speaker 2: A third of the country, a third of the country really is he's got it. That's his that is his base. And so the rest seventy percent of us have to pull our shit together and make sure that Kamala gets in. I don't care if you even like Kamala. She's going to do a decent job. She's gonna She's not gonna do any worse than than President Biden. She's learned, she's had a masterclass for four years for what she needs to do right now and how to treat people. So we need to we need to do something. I want to mention too that Bob Menendez, he is a Democratic senator who is a thief. He was charged sixty if charges absolutely, and he's going to be He's appealing it naturally because you know nobody it's okay to have gold bars that were given from Egypt and all sorts of envelopes of money stuffed in on your clothes. He's stepping down next month. I also want all of us to pray for Wall Street journal journalist Evan Gershkovich. I'm gonna say it wrong. I think it's he's thirty two years old. Thirty thirty two years old. He was accused of in Russia's spying for the Sea of Cia, and he's and he's serving sixteen years now. He looked like he was one hundred.
Speaker 1: Not just sixteen years. Sixteen years of hard and a Russian prison, which is twenty below. Yeah, in a Russian prison.
Speaker 2: And he did not look like thirty two. He looked like he could have been my dad.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the stress of what the situation that he is in is just mind boggling. But I'm gonna tell you guys this, Please pray, please hope, but more than that, please vote. The objective for president for Vice President Kamala Harris, who is now the Democratic nominee, is to get her in so we are a win. And put your person feelings aside, to understand that we got to say the democracy in this country and the decisions that she will make will affect you in a positive way. You'll be able to walk with your head hell high, because outside of that you might be hiding in the corner somewhere, and I don't want to hide in the corner. I'm too fat to get in the corner any dawn. Way, We want to thank you guys, right, We want to thank you guys for joining us here on Laugh and Learn. Listen play matting everyone. Please, if you have stories of these questions, please send them to at Laugh and Learn podcast page on Instagram or to add Clifford Bobby on Instagram or Bobby Clifford on Facebook and to myself on the all social media platforms at Flame Monroe except ig on Monroe Flame. We appreciate you, guys. We thank you guys. We are less than one hundred days away from something that will affect all of us, maybe something for the good, but mostly for the not good. And I'm saying that, but mostly for the not good. So make a decision, not on your emotions now, but make a decision that will last you for the next twelve years. Because of the Republican Party get in. They might be in for twelve years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jamie Vance will go right. He'll go that.
Speaker 1: He'll go right. That's very scary, very and he's more of a lunatic than the other one. So make your decision, because here the latter line, we have a model. We're not trying to get changing man, We're only trying to get you to use your mind. Because of why Bobby.
Speaker 2: A mind is a terrible thing to waste. And I have a challenge. If everybody can sign an eighteen or up in an elder and make sure that they are just one anyoney in your family, make sure they're registered, I'd really appreciate it, and then commit to bring bring them to vote as well. Don't tell them who, just guide them a little.
Speaker 1: Go to the classroom. If you're a teacher, talk to your senior students that are turning eighteen, if you got around a youth counselor talk to them that we got to get these youth in because their votes count and their votes will matter. Every vote will count. This will be so covered because when Trump I got so tight. When Trump was in office, he also back to four or six was the four or six Secretary of States and states that he couldn't get the votes in love. Remember when he called Rasenberger and said because we're talking about that, and said I need eleven thousand, seven hundred and eighty votes and Rasenberger told him no, but he got behind a bunch of senators now that are now they're in his pocket, just like the judge that let him off from all of the charges in Florida. He endorsed to her, he appointed her. Their loyalty is longer than the Democratic Party's loyalty.
Speaker 2: I will say this time when we were looking that up, because it's the it's so. The secretaries of state or the secretary of Commonwealth, depending where you live, are placed by the governors. But there are many governors that are in his pocket. And that's so, and that's how he leaned on tole you know, the trickle down lean. It looks like some of the swing states, the bulk of the swing swing states right now, we have all Democratic secretaries just just coincidentally.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, whatever it is, we're gonna stay, We're gonna we're gonna stay diligent. We're gonna push through because we have to save our America. Ben Carson is Captain America right now. But Kamala Harris is Captain save America. We need her to be Captain save America. So put your prior to the side, put your money where your mouth is. Donate a dollar two dollars five. It does not matter because if it's enough of us, there are strengthen numbers. And when I tell you there's strengthen numbers, the more money she has, the better we have in fighting this machine. This is Slay Monroe, that is Bobby Clifford. This is Laugh and Learn and we are out do this. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alight Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippity Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys. This is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn