Speaker 1: Yo, what up man, It's Chris Coke check me out on the Boutleg Cab Podcast, Phoenix.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, before we get into the episode, we gotta do this. We just dropped these T shirts to celebrate five hundred episodes of the bootle cap Podcast. Yes, this is out, little daytona five hundred vintage flip. All five hundred episodes are on the back. Yes, you can do the gray or you can just go black. The black is fire too. So look, if you go right now man bootleg cab dot Com and you cop yourself a five hundred episode T shirt, I'm gonna throwing a pair of socks. We got the bootlet Camp odd Socks. You already know the bootleg Cab podcast sponsored by odd Socks, so it's only right we're throwing a pair of odd socks for every T shirt sold. So bootleg cab dot Com, thank you everybody for supporting five hundred episodes. Let's get into the next one right now. Come on, yo, Boutlet Cab Podcast. Special guests in here. My guy Chris Coke thirty two, Chris Coke represent Phoenix, Arice on them yea third time on the show. Yeah, we did it Super Bowl Yeah, then we did the Pandemic. Yeah, and now we're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, La, you're.
Speaker 2: Getting a lot of love.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Snoop Dogg reposted you.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, that ship was big. I was happy to see that. That ship made me made me happy in the heart being from the head.
Speaker 2: Did Snoop Dogg like reach out?
Speaker 1: Uh No, he didn't reach out, But just to see that repost, I thought, you mean it was a fake page or something, you know, I mean, so I went.
Speaker 2: Back Snoopy paid attention. I was like, oh ship. So yeah, it's crazy too, because like you're like going viral for like these freestyles, uh, these live freestyles you're doing during these competitions with Maddie Ice, right, and uh you've I've just been seeing me whack one hundred. So he was just here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Besides Snoop, Rick Ross posted Yeah, Rick rosshowing me? Anything else crazy that you popped up or you saw somebody liking.
Speaker 1: Or oh man, there's MMA fighters, athletes, fucking uh, there's a gang of people showing me love. Man's there's a few things happening for us right now. I'm gonna keep to myself, but there's a lot of love coming in my way.
Speaker 2: You're in a Columbia a lot, Yeah, shooting music videos and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got into shooting music videos.
Speaker 2: The fuck is going on in What are you doing in Columbia. It's not just a normal place to go shoot music videos, Doug.
Speaker 3: No, it's beautiful. If you've never been, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: I'd love to go. Yeah, yeah, but this will just be like on on a Tuesday in Colombia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, it's dope. It's dope. We got into shooting music videos out there.
Speaker 1: We have an artist named Shorty Ground that we work with, and he's a regathon rapper and he's sick with it.
Speaker 3: Man, he's writing for him. Nah, he does his own thing. He is nasty with it.
Speaker 1: We actually were trying to work something out to where we can bring him over to the United States because he got something worked out over there to where they can't leave. So we're trying to get him over here to start working with other artists over here, and he'd be a big thing out here. But aside from that, we go out there and we shoot, and me and a team we got you mean, some nice equipment. We got into shooting footage and shooting film and you trying to put movies together and put videos together.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we're tapping into that too. But Colombia is just a really nice place to go.
Speaker 2: So for people who don't know you're from the West side of Phoenix. But like I would say, thirty second Avenue and what Rose car Carl who ever watched the George Lopez movie about the about the Robotic Team, Yeah that was the high school. Yeah that's them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I didn't go to Hayden though. I went to Alhammer School of the Mighty Mighty.
Speaker 2: Lesbians, mighty mighty lesbians there.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, there was some big bitches up there.
Speaker 2: Shots of the lesbians.
Speaker 3: Yeah always.
Speaker 2: But now I used to uh the swap meet right there, yeah uh buy Yeah, I got kicked out of the motherfucker like twenty five times. On other kids. I used to sell all the fake ship out of that swap meet. That's the pis of swap meat.
Speaker 3: Yeah what was you saying? Now?
Speaker 2: The mixtapes picture teas, fucking fake fucking shoes.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: The baby, the babes, the babes I used to make the remember the picture. T's the raptee you have like a fucking scarface or like a fifty cent mug shot or something. I was out there, President, I would do that. I think I was doing the one on Buckeye, fucking I think we're doing that ship like Saturdays, and then I was at the one on Washington on like Wednesday, nights and Sundays. But man, I got banned from all of them.
Speaker 3: Dog Yeah, shout out to them swappings.
Speaker 1: Man, they get us through.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But for people who don't like understand Phoenix and like it's a pretty serious place, I don't think people give us. People think when they go to Arizona, they go to Scottsdale, they party.
Speaker 1: They think it's the waste management to all years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they go to waste Management, they're like, Yo, it's cool. I mean, and it's nice. It's a nice place.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. But it's also like it's expanding. There's a lot of unions, a lot more very.
Speaker 2: Serious place too.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. Man, there's a ship. My truck got stolen a month ago. Like it's aside from that, man, there's some there's some fucker your foot you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you say uh? Because I feel like Phoenix is a city that has never kind of broken out nationally. Do you feel like there's enough talent kind of in place right now to where like.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's always been there, it's just it needed the right exposure, the right excuse me, the right people to get it going, the right people to make it happen. There's mad people in Phoenix, outside of Phoenix, around Phoenix that's just completely amazingly talented.
Speaker 3: Even too.
Speaker 1: There's some for Tuson. Yeah, Tucson. I mean the whole stadium as a whole. There's singers.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's Sedona rappers though, let's be clear, I don't. I ain't seen that yet, rapping about crystals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the country country had a country club club.
Speaker 2: But you also be hunting this ship too.
Speaker 3: Yeah like a mother Yeah, like a motherfucker. Bro, I'll be going to a bowl hunting.
Speaker 2: We like what Joe Rogan does with the with the bow.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah I do. Archie hunt.
Speaker 1: I just came back off a bull elk Ard So no guns guns too, Yeah, we like shup up but no.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bo, me and say we went on a six day, a week long bowl hunt and we was out there and he was tripped the funk out because it's like, bro, you really do this sh it. I was like, fuck yeah, I got us back in the backwoods in the middle of the fucking morning, backwards at night, and he was tripped the funk out and I was just wait for it, Just wait for it. It's colder than the bitch. We roll all the windows down. You hear the alco out there. He's like, what the fuck I told you, I'm gonna find him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we hunt, bro.
Speaker 2: How do you get good at bow hunting?
Speaker 1: You got practice, You gotta you mean, you gotta keep doing that ship. You gotta have a liking for it too.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: You can't just go fuck can pull that bitch, let it go and think it's gonna be all right. Because you let that bitch go with no arrow, You're gonna fuck the bow up your arm everything.
Speaker 2: Do you keep the arrow if you can find it, Yeah, you take it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been a few animals I've shot that I've kept the arrow.
Speaker 2: It's harder to kill with the bow than it is to like with the with the.
Speaker 1: Rifle, obviously. Yeah, it's a lot harder. You got to appreciate that shit for sure, because if you ain't into that, you're go, man, fuck this like you know, let's go to the solid. You know what I'm saying, Like, Nah, this ship right here takes passion. You got to really have a loving for it.
Speaker 2: So if you kill an elk, how much? How long can that elk last? You chop it up? You make steaks out of it?
Speaker 1: Oh, bro, you can break that bitch. That depends on how big the elk is. Really, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They can last you like months, right, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: You got burgers, steaks, fucking beef, elk, jerky, you got all kinds of shit. Bro, you can break that bitch down. That motherfucker is gonna get you fair too, because there's no other meat like that. You know what I'm saying, Where do you go in Arizona? Northern I ain't gonna give it any my spots, but northern Arizona. There's a lot of good spots in Northern Arizona. Hunt around the Grand Canyon, flag Staff, farry O Prescott of it.
Speaker 3: But they're saying, you gotta like I said, you got to have a love for it.
Speaker 2: You go there with your pops.
Speaker 1: Oh man, been hunting since I'm thirty three. I've been hunting since I was like eight nine years old. If I'm started from dove hunting out in Florence to Havelina hunting and fucking around the Coolige area, then back up the fucking you mean, like I said, the north side and just fucking them up with deer, fucking elk man, there's a.
Speaker 3: Bear, cougar?
Speaker 2: You killed a bear before?
Speaker 1: I never killed a bear, but I've gotten I've gotten walked up on one, and this scared shit.
Speaker 2: What happens if a bear walks up on you? Aren't you This shit happened to me, But what are you supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you know?
Speaker 1: This shit happened to me? A bear walked up on my I'm coming back from looking at it. You ever been to Cabella's. Yeah, they're the beautiful elk on the statue. I've seen one of those motherfuckers me and my pop's seeing him. He say, hop out the canyam, Hop out the canyon. I'm walking them down with my boat. I can't get within, you know what I'm saying, yardage of them, so I let them walk off. I'm trying to walk back. As I'm walking back, I go to I put my boat to the side. A lot of cigarette.
Speaker 3: A bear runs out from a fucking log.
Speaker 1: I dropped my boat, pull out the night you cat let it off and this I don't know if I hit him or not, but this motherfucker ran up on me. Got it closer than we are right now. Did the scared the ship out of me? My pops called me like, what the fuck? If the bear took off? My pops called me like, what the fuck is.
Speaker 3: Wrong with you?
Speaker 1: You know, we can't be shooting his bowl hunting season d dub du dup a that day it was there was a bear. He was like, what the fuck? Come back? I came back. He's like, what the fuck is your bowl? I had to go back get my bowl. That shit is scary. There is a bearl what you know? What kind of bear was? It was a black bear. Are black bear is the violent ones, I guess. So he tried to bang on me. He definitely got his point across.
Speaker 2: Damn. I just think of that cocaine bear movie. They say that bears all fuck you up.
Speaker 1: Brou Yeah, and if that bear was on some coke, he definitely he ran up on me like he was you know, I mean, he wasn't a typical bear.
Speaker 2: So you obviously, you know, for people who don't know, you know, I've been fucking with you for a long time. I always saying my favorite rapper in aar Zoni.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, man, Thank you. That says a lot. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I would say it's not even close, So I alway do respect everybody else in Arizona. Thank you. You you're also would you say you're finally taking music. I wouldn't say you never were, not necessarily taking this here, but I feel like you were kind of like one foot in, one foot out with the bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was probably having my daughter, there was you know, the street shit, and there was bullshit with you know, trying to get some money this way that way, and then my daughter came and it just it shut the street shit down completely. Your music was always there, but there was never like, hey man, you know, I got to put this on hold like I was always. I guess I guess you got to say, like fear of some failure. But there's so many people behind me and scause.
Speaker 2: You've had so many Instagram pages, Bro, I'm like, what's going on with this guy's ig O?
Speaker 1: They don't they don't want to see me making. Man, it's Instagram. They're trying to black bom me on something.
Speaker 2: Your patri just get deleted.
Speaker 1: It'll just get ghosts. Man, I've had like organic followers. It'll build up ten, fifteen, twenty thousand people showing love from everywhere, and then boom nothing.
Speaker 3: And I won't post like a few pages.
Speaker 1: A few pages, I post some illicit shit, you know, I mean, But now I don't post none of that.
Speaker 3: I don't be on none of that.
Speaker 1: So and then I also had like a few pages while I was running the tweaker Hunters Live where I was working as an armed security guard, and I would go, I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna ask you about that because I wasn't sure if that was like a like your gig. And you just happened to for people.
Speaker 1: To under the home one of the homies from the hood, he runs a security business and so he hired you.
Speaker 2: You say, so, your armed security. But you were running up in these hotel rooms, like where were these hotels just so we could get.
Speaker 3: Some more bro.
Speaker 1: They were the most dangerous fucked up hotels and motels and Phoenix like the toil like I can't disclose locations, but the motel sixes some best Westerns over there, you know what I mean? Eighty thirty mcdowll area, twenty seventh in Indian School.
Speaker 2: Area, twenty seventh, Indian.
Speaker 3: School north Side, twenty twenty third in Bell area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is the white trash twenty third in Bell that fucking yeah, yeah, it was real trash.
Speaker 1: And you you walk in, you walk outside this door right now, I mean maybe some small but some clean air.
Speaker 3: You walk over there, you blues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were running up in hotels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the body camp in my mind, Like I would have my iPhone right there, boom, right into my body camp and like I know it's in here.
Speaker 3: Yep, bro breaking them down, fucking them up.
Speaker 1: Snap what you got, Boom, I'm gonna kick you off through and take the dope money, keep your ship through and get on.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: So you think you're getting because of that, Nah, Bro.
Speaker 1: That job just got really like that job is low key like you. It's you're you're not a cop, but you're taking on way more risking cops.
Speaker 3: Bro. Like them motherfucking tweakers.
Speaker 2: They think they could kill you. Yeah, like y'all stab you.
Speaker 3: They don't give a fuck. They don't give a fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So because in AZ, like we used to we growing up, we call everybody tweakers. It's on drugs. Back in the day was if that would be how you would describe a meth head, right, But now I feel like you just call anybody a tweaker and Arizona as long as they're I still look at tweakers. It's people who do meth. But everybody's on like smoking blue.
Speaker 1: I beat them down, I break them down. Tweaker could be one that's just off everything. G had somebody do mad crack head obviously off the crack head, mother fuck off that rock.
Speaker 3: And then he off the blues, He off the blues, he off the blues. You just got to say, he's off the blue.
Speaker 2: What's the craziest thing you saw in one of those hotel rooms?
Speaker 1: Oh, bro, there's some There's some hurtful ship with like kids and ship that I've seen, but like the crazy ship I've seen.
Speaker 3: Probably before I started doing a tweaker hunter and ship.
Speaker 1: Uh, like I don't put like a girl's titty gets stabbed and like her nipple was out, like herr nipple meat was hanging. Yeah that basically yeah, like that she got stabbed by her man and her man took off and he was I wasn't finna fuck with him.
Speaker 3: He was a tall ass black dude.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not fucking him.
Speaker 1: If he stabbed her in the titty and I'm kind of big, I got a little titty on me, he gonna give a fuck about me.
Speaker 2: Nay, that ship was pretty wild, Yo. You always hear it because like people don't like I said, like what I said, Like Arizona's like so much human trafficking happens. Yeah, it's scary, so much wild ship. They found that fucking maybe they find that warehouse out there where they were like.
Speaker 1: Oh body parts, yeah, body it was down the street from Jack's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was right by Jeff, across the street from the State Fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what I mean. Basically they found like a body part fucking warehouse.
Speaker 3: You got to think about how many people were missing at the fair that year.
Speaker 2: Or just like homeless people missing, you know, I mean, or even like people who come over and don't and don't got don't got the back end of their coyote money.
Speaker 3: Where do they go? What if the warehouse was on some squid game ship?
Speaker 1: What if the homeless people are just really you mean actually healthy people, they're just homeless.
Speaker 3: They're taking the organs, you know what I mean. I'd be crazy, I'd be fed up. You gotta consider that.
Speaker 2: You go kidnap one hundred homeless people and dump them in a warehouse by the fair and make them compete to live like you lost.
Speaker 1: We got a thirty day Valley metro bus passing on the line.
Speaker 2: The Kidneys.
Speaker 1: That ship's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that Jaguars. The Hotel Cross stre because I the DJ, the hotel right next door because I think it's called the Knights In.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's still it's still operable, it's still going on. So many people got killed there, it's still going strong.
Speaker 2: Anytime there'd be some drama jags motherfuckers end up taking it over there, and just so many people would get killed over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Bro, people think Phoenix is a joke, homie, and like there's a there's a lot of good things going on.
Speaker 3: Like I said, there's a lot of expansion.
Speaker 2: Except the Suns. That's not no no mediocrity, Yeah, disappointment.
Speaker 1: We're not going to talk about them.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least the Diamondbacks they went, they kind of went. They didn't go to the playoffs, but they were close, right, they went to the work that the World Series last year.
Speaker 3: That's one thing you can count on with the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Again, they're not going to disappoint you. They're going to be baseball.
Speaker 2: They're just terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't like. I wish You're not gonna sit through it.
Speaker 2: I can't get into it. Bro Like, I just like the Cardinals and the Suns, and I like the Diamondbacks by default. Yeah, Like you know Corman Carroll, you know, shout out to him, Rookie of the Year, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Before they took it away, I really liked the Coyotes games. Would I would go to Coyotes games and watch people get sucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I never got into the Coyotes. They're supposed to be get brought back, though.
Speaker 1: A lot of think it's supposed to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh so what's going on with you? Though? I know you dropped the project, like, uh was it like September last year?
Speaker 1: August last year? Man, there's been there's been a couple of projects since then. I have a project with twelve hundred runway from the South Side called Wide Awake. I got another project with DJ Steiner's called in Between the Lines. I got another project I did, I did myself to Wide Awake Recordings called boot I'm looking at your ship Jack for Beach Volume two, and it's just taking all the old school beats and freestylling on them bitches.
Speaker 3: I got a song on with Nipsey. I got a song with Nipsey.
Speaker 2: Hustle, And that to me is I confect did that happen?
Speaker 1: Oh man? Uh? We we got the verse prior to obviously, you know what I'm saying. We got the verse from way back when, and then we got all the I mean the rights and the licenses behind it. I mean we're in touch with his people, and his people got you know, some nights behind the music too.
Speaker 3: And it's a good thing. Man. It's a good look for the city.
Speaker 2: I think that's big.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta, you gotta promote yourself more.
Speaker 1: Man, oh man, they just like there's so many prior to you mean, us getting this going. I was telling us, I was telling to expert now that I work for Google back home, I can't disclose like we're at and what I do what for Google? Oh?
Speaker 2: Google. Yeah, I know you got a day job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be working for Google.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, there's there's so much ship that I have to do there you I mean, I'm just not I don't have the time for. But we're getting our ship together. And there's there's I mean there's motion. You work for Google, yeah, gang man, return Google. That's the Googling. What what?
Speaker 2: At what point in time is it like a certain amount of money you make off rap before you're like I got I could quit. Oh man, you have like that number in your head?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, because I know once they give us that money, man, look put it through you. This way we get signed. I mean they're gonna come with some advancement, right, some money. I'm not making those albums. I'm not making those songs. We already know the people. We already got some shit going to where I'm gonna We're gonna make it some movie, a little short film.
Speaker 3: Some Netflix ship, some land man quality.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Man, it's crazy and a great show. Shout out Billy Bop Thorn and I love you dog. Look when we get back to that, they're gonna be like, Yo, we didn't give this fucking money for no fucking show.
Speaker 3: Hey watch the show.
Speaker 1: The show gonna need a soundtrack and we're gonna get paid twice on them. They're gonna be He's a fucking genius. We're gonna do it the right way. You know what I'm saying. So you want to make a TV show for but I want to make I want to make movies when this rap shit is good and done, Burrow, I want to make some movies. But the good enough amount of money, the top dog man ship. I put my daughter in the house. That's good for me because I'm gonna know what to do from there. My daughter got a house, a bedroom, laid up, fucking feet, kicked up, Barbie dreamouse. Shit, she gonna chill.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be right back to work.
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you trying to slight stay out the way in terms of getting like getting out of some of the more street beefs that you've been a part of, or even some of the wrap beefs.
Speaker 3: Hang rap beasts on no street beasts.
Speaker 2: You don't have any beefs.
Speaker 3: I got no beasts. That's great, Hang got no beats.
Speaker 2: You had a lot of beefs for a long time.
Speaker 3: Nah, they had problems with me. I'm good, I'm straight.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's fair, but you're you're, you're, you're your your kosher with every everybody.
Speaker 1: I would say I am uncomfortable in my skin. I don't know if they could say the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you were at the rat battle by yourself, just walking around. Everybody really had problem with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's I'd be by myself. I'd be Sola. I have one or two people around me. I don't need a big crowd. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, what before you got to drop at Google? Yeah, I do want to you. You were kind of I would say that, would you? Would you say you were similar to Omar Little back in the day.
Speaker 3: No homeown man, I ain't never been.
Speaker 2: I don't mean in terms of his sexuality, I mean in terms.
Speaker 3: Of his Yeah. Hell yeah, man, that's what I was known for. Everybody.
Speaker 2: You were known for being like a jack boy, like like you were robbing a lot, like.
Speaker 1: A motherfucker man. Yeah, yeah, left and right. If you got it, I'm taking it. I need it. I need that. Yeah, the character will switch up. I'll be your best friend in the whole wild world. But if you shining, I'm on them diamonds.
Speaker 2: Man, what at what point in time did you stop, Like, did you realize that wasn't Probably?
Speaker 3: Man, I kept getting shot.
Speaker 1: I got shot fucking like five times and three separate occasions. So it was like, nah, fuck this and being in that lifestyle, being like if you hang with doctors, you be with doctors. You know what I'm It's the same thing you hang with jack boys, you around jack boys, And that was like there was a little click of jack boys, you know what I mean, and they had ship going on. I wasn't a part of it. I didn't rob those motherfuckers, but you were with them. I'm guilty by association. Now they got they coming after me because you know, they think I prove being a part of certain yeah, certain ship. But I know what I did and everything I did. You know what I'm saying, I answered for and on you. I mean, I took the consequence, so to speak, I mean being shot.
Speaker 2: You got shot five times, three different times, five fucking times. What was the worst of the of the of the incidents where you thought like, damn to make.
Speaker 1: It well ship man? Every time? Well, the first time wasn't as bad. I got hit my left leg with a nine and the homy pulled that ship out with some need on those plyers, and that fucked me up.
Speaker 3: I was mad about that.
Speaker 2: You didn't go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Not hell, no, we we couldn't. We couldn't go.
Speaker 2: So you got shot and your boy, yeah he it.
Speaker 3: Was there was still, ah, what the fuck my fucking leg.
Speaker 1: Come on morningqu Yeah the porn no hell or not? After I after after he had some other fucking liquor right there and I drank it and he wanted to port on him. I said, fuck, no, you ain't doing that ship because he'd already pulled that. She's like, you gotta sterilize it for I was like, nah, fuck that, get some real alcohol and said that is fucking re somebing alcohol. What the fuck is you're doing? Banage it up and ship and then just get closed up on the south. And then the second time it was, uh, it was walking through my neighborhood, man, And in the hood, when you got an iPhone and your screen is broken when you're going through it, but when you replace it, this golden you got trophy, you got money, You feel like you're doing something. I'm walking across the bridge on thirty first avenue from the Roosevelt side to the McDowell's side, and a car passed by, and a car just I dropped my phone, and I'm so fucking mad that I drop my I don't realize I'm shot. I'm so fucking mad. And they keep shooting. They shoot at me, and they keep shooting. They shoot at the house in the corner.
Speaker 2: Were they trying to shoot you?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know what I'm saying. I don't know if that was a part of you.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't know who it was.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, that shit.
Speaker 3: They never I mean never.
Speaker 1: I never got farther than that, because they might have been some kids fucking around me trying to just let off for the freeway by the freeway, and I might have got hit. But when I got hit, I didn't know I was hit. I walk over there to the fucking corner because Manana's house is closer than what I'm trying to get. I'm walking back to the corner and I see the people right there. They're scurrying around, like hey, y'all all right, Like hey, what the fuck? I was like, Man, my fucking screen is brogg I'm trying to call nine one one, y'all all right, hey man, you're fucking shot. I'm like, oh shit, I'm fucking shot. And so they nobody's shot right there, they hop in fucking bring me to the fucking a good Sam shot out good Sam that I was born. Yeah, they saved my life the hospital I was born. So so they take me there and I'm trying to if you've been a good Sam. There was the on round for the old emergency and they said, now we can't take you up that we're illlegal, like you know, all right, bet who I'm walking up. I walk up in that bitch and I tell security, hey man, I'm fucking shot, like, oh shit, come on, get it back here. But it's fucked up because an hour before I was shot, a mile from where I was shot, I guess, somebody who looked like me shot a DPA, a DPS officer in the face. So the police didn't want to let me get operated on it. I'm sitting there fucking leaking. Yeah, I'm sitting there leaking out being now doctors telling him like, hey, we got to get him the surgery like nah. So that being scary because in the front it's a half inch away from the main artery. In the back, it's a center met away from my spine and that ship is like mad cruise. I was like, what the fuck woke up like two days later detective talking about you sure you were walking with Man, that's the fucking people they've seen me walking And I happened to be like on a camera too. So when I'm walking in the third time, the third time, man, almost all nine night the camel back, excuse me going to q t you.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's a QT shooting.
Speaker 1: I was going to get I was going to key you to go get some beer. And uh there we was in a humh, I'm the And then fucking the last thing you remember hearing was the driver said you think they want to race? And there was a car like kind of parked back behind us, like that's pulling up to the light and just lit that bitch up and I got hit three times in my leg and I didn't realize I was shot. But the motherfucker in the front, this motherfucker like he was he did the funniest ship man because he got hit three times too.
Speaker 3: Shout out to homie. But he did this ship to where I'm done. I'm done. No, I ain't dead. I ain't what I'm done, man, shut the fuck up and tried.
Speaker 1: We try to take into a Banner's Trade ninthy Thomas and they don't have like a trauma unit, so he had to get airlifted a good time and they took me and it's back to Good Sam and then the detectives again, we're like, really, motherfucker, we just seen you like what you are.
Speaker 3: You sure like it's not a coincidence.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, man, that's crazy, and all three times. Man, it's just when you when you go through that ship, it's it's mental because being hitting that leg. Man, they they told me I was I wasn't gonna walk around. I wasn't gonna be able to, you know, band down and have motion with the leg in the knee.
Speaker 3: And I was like, man, fuck that.
Speaker 1: I walked out that fucking hose, did my own physical therapy and should I still got a bullet in me, I still have it right here.
Speaker 2: Have your homie pull it out with the needle.
Speaker 1: That's just too close to its right there in the groin area. So it's just too that affects your performance. No, not at all, you ask my woman while not well well being when I got hit, of course, like you gotta heal up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah for sure. But ship now hell on.
Speaker 1: But when it gets when it gets cold, and when it rains, I be mad as a motherfucker feel it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my body be hurting like a motherfucker. Dagn that it sucks Jesus.
Speaker 2: So who would you say your biggest influences.
Speaker 1: God, my father, my Pops. Yeah, my Pops is one of my biggest influence music wise. Ship, Man, there's too many the fucking name there's.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Ship. I can't even I can't even put a touch on it. Man, Really everything ship, everything is probably in your playlist. We're from We're from the same stage. Shit, we listen to the same things. We got good taste.
Speaker 2: You have like a pretty distinct voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been told you sound like anybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I get told I sounded like pop a lot.
Speaker 2: I can hear that because you be rapping from your stomach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get told that sound like popping the wrap. Other than that, no, no, I shop. I'll be sucking around two when I'm high, so I could do accients. I switch that ship up to sound Irish like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You say, sound irish?
Speaker 1: No problem, that did, just like I continue that the conversation if you like to you you know now, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, uh so what what's what's what's on the way? So if Jack Robe, who's already.
Speaker 1: Out, uh, it's it's still coming that Nipsey track ship later after we knocked this out, we can go shoot some footage for the Nipsey Ship. And I can't really say too much on it. I have a song coming with Gucci Man. Yeah, Bro, that's big. I want to keep thatlling to myself.
Speaker 3: But we got a song coming with Gucci Man.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: How did that work out?
Speaker 1: Uh? I can't really explain it right now, but it worked out. It worked out.
Speaker 2: There's some does he know about the song?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, because you know sometimes people be like, yo, I got this Gucci man verse nah from Man Man Man.
Speaker 1: You know, you know there's like, yeah, there's there's some there's some big people tapping in. Man. There's a lot of a lot of people in the industry that is taking notice to, you know, the the Latin culture and Latin hip hop, and that's a big thing for us right now, meskin artists.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean Hispanic artists, rappers, singers.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on for us right now, so other people in the industry are taking others to that.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like because I feel like the one thing that sucks about Cali sometimes is like the south side of Ortennial politics. You're getting in the way of people working together.
Speaker 3: And I'm cool with both of them.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying, but like, you're from Arizona, so we really don't have all that out there. Nah.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: If you're neighborhood, yeah, yeah, it's it's neighborhood.
Speaker 1: And for the most part, man, you know what I'm saying that I can't I can't speak for that side.
Speaker 3: I can speak for my own.
Speaker 1: As long as you ain't no fucking sexual offender, no fucking snitch, no pedophile. Bro, you're gonna you're gonna be all right if you don't be doing no foul ship. Don't matter if you're a cripp or bloody from east side, west side, south side and shout out to everybody the north side, shout out to everybody in Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Mary Velle, you know I mean aving everybody.
Speaker 1: But as long as you ain't those things I just stated, you're gonna be alright if you don't go around causing no bullshit, causing no fuckery, because you mean, I'm pretty sure and Cali shit gets serious, you know what. I'm sure it gets real serious and you can't you can't be doing that. I mean, just off the rip now. If you ain't those things and you're gonna be okay, you mind your fucking business, you'll be alright.
Speaker 2: Lots of big things on the way from Chris Coke. We're gonna have him do a freestyle too, so you can watch that separate YouTube video. What's your newest Instagram at?
Speaker 3: Chris Coke thirty two hundred man all together? Yeah, Chris Cooke thirty two.
Speaker 2: No weird underscores in there?
Speaker 3: No weird underscores all right, gotta ask man, Chris Coke. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Boom