Speaker 1: All right, I re number three of the Sean Hannity's Show, Joe kancha Fox News contributor in for Sean eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean Sea And if you want to be a part of the program, I've been promising to get to your calls all show, but we've had so many great guests it's been hard to make the pivot. Well, now we've opened up a nice fourteen to fifteen minutes right here to take your calls from all across the country. Obviously, we're on something like what seven hundred radio station, so filling the callboard ain't hard. So let's go with you know I've never been. I'm gonna go with states i've never been to before first, and that would be South Dakota I've never been to, which is a crime, because I heard it's gorgeous. So let's go to Dale in South Dakota. How are you Dale? How's a weather there?
Speaker 2: It's cold, Joe, it's only twenty six degrees, but it's it's gonna be hitting below zero real quick. And it is beautiful here.
Speaker 1: I've heard, Yeah, but why why stay? I'm just curious. It is beautiful, yes, but those winners are brutal, Like don't you want to just be like, all right, Florida and be done with it.
Speaker 2: When I when I get old enough, I'll be going to Arizona for the winner and up here in the summertime. That's the planned.
Speaker 1: That's a good plan. So what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Well, so this is John Soon country, and and just just quickly your subject you were talking about earlier. I thought it was the Conservatives that that carried the water in this last election. So I don't want the Republicans that are the in the uniparty to think that it was the Republicans that won the election, because it was the Conservatives that carried the election for the Republicans. Okay, just my opinion on that, But.
Speaker 1: You're right Trump really.
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Right? Well now, o, Lord Sean McCormick, I don't think wins in Pennsylvania like that Senesceee. For example, without Trump, there were several races that he tipped the other way as a result of his coattails. But yeah, I don't think. I don't is there even like a base for establish Republicans anymore, because I don't think it really exists, Like, oh, the Mitch McConnell, you know wing of the party. There is no wing, you know, it's it's it's a maggot party. Now, let's face it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hope John soon has listened under this because he's he's one of the guys that needs to realize that.
Speaker 1: Is the establishment. You think, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's a mini Mitch. Oh wow, Okay, election time unless it's election time. But I I hope, uh, I hope John pulls through.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I wonder, like politically, like what's the upside if he wants to like be another McConnell right and resist Trump on some things. Given the mandate that he has, I just think you want political survival and even popularity. I would I would go along with the Trump agenda because that's what the American people voted for. Well.
Speaker 2: I still I still got faith in him. So I hope, I hope he does.
Speaker 1: Article thing I'm.
Speaker 2: Concerned about Joe is uh. I still think that the swamp, you know, they whoever, who's they that those whoever's been running the government for the last four years. I still think the only way that they can still win and they never quit, is to take Trump out still so I'm I'm concerned for his safety. I still think, you know, they tried twice. I still think, you know, I'm just worried about them trying to take him out somehow. And I hope you know that the powers that be are really really watching out for him, because I wouldn't put it past them, you know, the you know, and I know I'm using them and they but we all know who they are, you know. I hope that Trump's being really careful and that they're they're looking out for him.
Speaker 1: I think Dale in your concerns, you know, warranted. Obviously, there were two assassinations attempts on him in the span of you know, less than two months, I mean, and the second one was particularly scary. I mean, the first one obviously it is a bullet his ear, but the second one, I mean, for a sniper's nest, for this guy Ryan Ruth to be sitting in it for twelve hours, and the Secret Service doesn't do a simple perimeter check on a golf course that he's playing. That just floored me. All that said, Trump doesn't have to campaign anymore, so I'm not sure he'll be doing you know, the kind of outdoor events that they did in Butler, Pennsylvania, middle of a field somewhere where you know, a twenty year old can now flank the Secret Service and local law enforcement and leave a rifle behind an air conditioner and somehow it doesn't get discovered. And then he's on top of a roof where actually there's law enforcement inside the building. Why they're in there while Trump's out there speaking, I have no idea or why they even send Trump out there in the first place when they knew there was a threat. So, yeah, your concerns are warranted. But now that he's president and he doesn't have to campaign as more as much, I would think that probably any events that he does will be extremely well protected. They'll probably be inside. And I was at mar A Lago this weekend. I'm writing a book on the president and his campaign, and they were kind enough to invite me to the New Year's Eve party, and I could tell you that there were layers upon layers upon layers of security there where no one was going to get near Donald Trump. So I think, you know, now to the's president, certainly that gives him more protection, one would think. And now he isn't campaigning, he won't be as exposed as as often. So that said, I understand your concern, but I have a feeling that Donald Trump's gonna be just fine.
Speaker 2: Well, I love the guy, and I the next four years are just gonna be incredible, and the effects that he'll have will follow way into, you know, maybe for the next sixteen to twenty years, just like Ronald Reagan's did. And I witnessed that, and I just can't wait. All of a sudden my grandkids and my kids, all of a sudden the future looks much brighter for them. So and thanks Joe, great bro Joe, thank.
Speaker 1: You, got it, Dal thank you. Yeah, there's a lot of optimism going into this administration, rightly, so right because I remember I was at the Trump rally in Wildwood and they were kind of enough to actually fly me down there in the Trump plane, which was kind of cool because you're like, Okay, what kind of food we're gonna have here, like lobster tail, have some steak, and it was Wendy's. It was cheeseburger and tater Tott's friend fries coke. But it was quite good, and plus Trump loves fast food, so well, why was I expecting that other stuff. The point is that when I got down to Wildwood, then from there he had this one line. So I'm taking like notes like throughout the speech, and they put me like right up front. I'm next to Lawrence Taller and Otis Anderson, which I thought was like beyond cool, because one's a Super Bowl MVP and the other one's the greatest, you know, probably past Rusher, at least the greatest linebacker of all time. So you go to these things and you're next to people that you never thought you'd be next to. Anyway, the point is that I would be taking notes throughout the speech to see if he says something that I haven't heard before. And the one thing that really got me where I put a couple of asterisks around it, is he said, you know, this movement is more popular than ever. Not me so much, but this movement, he said, because in twenty sixteen, you had to imagine what a Hillary Clinton presidency would be like, and in twenty twenty, you'd have to imagine what a Biden presidency would be like. He goes, Now you've seen the alternative, You've lived the alternative, you've experienced it, you've witnessed it. It impacted you, probably directly, and most people don't like the alternative. So that's why we're more powerful and popular than ever. I'm like that, that's exactly right. Now that people have experienced what a Biden administration, what a Democratic administration, the modern day Democratic Party, you know, the party of coastal elites, the Party of war, the party of censorship. Now that we've seen them in power and what they're willing to do to keep power. They're not your daddy's donkeys, that's certainly for sure. And they're not the party of the working man and woman. So that's where we're at at this point. A lot of optimism going into this Trump administration because they lived his presidency. They're nostalgic for it, and this time around it could be even better because Trump knows Washington, he knows the players that are around him, and he probably has a much better I know, he has a much better team around him this time around, as far as his cabinet selections and a House speaker that is in line with him. And you know, to our last caller's point, Dale's point, John Thune, is he another McConnell or will he be somebody who exceeds expectations and doesn't do the establishment thing, because there is no more establishment based for the Republican Party. It's Donald Trump's party. It's a magot party, and you'd be wise to go along with it because that's what voters overwhelmingly wanted as far as this election was concerned. On November fifth, Donald Trump wins the popular vote, wins every swing state, Republican Senate back I'm sorry, the Senate back in Republican hands, and obviously the House Republicans held, albeit by a very slim majority. Let's go to our next caller. It is another state that I have not been to, Mississippi. Arman, I gotta get down there too. I see an old miss game. I think that's what I would do if I went down there.
Speaker 2: Armon, Hey, Joe, thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 3: What does the speaker of the House have to do with.
Speaker 2: Making the presidential election complete?
Speaker 1: Well, Mike Johnson has to survive for starters, right, he can't be voted out because if that happens, then if you don't have a House speaker, then you can't certify, you can't put in the next Congress. Basically, so everything will be on hold. Therefore Trump's agenda will be on hold. So these folks out there that think that Mike Johnson's the problem, and I get it. With this whole continuing resolution that just went through and he had to compromise with Democrats a little bit. Okay, get Trump into office, get the new Congress into office, and then you could start taking these completely and totally principled stance. But until you get Trump in, it's gonna screw everything up. If we go into the inauguration and we don't have a House Speaker and we end up going through like we did with Kevin McCarthy, where the als McCarthy, but there was no plan after you got rid of him. And then remember all those different House speaker candidates that we went through and they failed this vote and this vote, and Democrats and the media are laughing about it, and they finally settle on Johnson. Look, Johnson, this is the reality. Has the slimmest majority you could almost possibly have, and it's hard to hurt all those all those cats from all these different fractions. So factions, excuse me. So that's the thing you replace Johnson. I don't think there's some magical speaker out there that suddenly can get the job done the way every Republican would like to have it done. So yeah, Armon, thanks for to call. I really appreciate it. But yeah, for starters, don't get rid of Mike Johnson because then you're gonna have chaos going into election day. And oh, by the way, you know, not a Congress that could start working on the agenda for Donald Trump that he was mandated to work with on day one. Let's go to Georgia. I'd definitely been to because I was in Atlanta for the debate on June twenty seventh between Biden and excuse me, Donald Trump, which basically ended Joe Biden's career. I was so impressed. And with Atlanta, I think it's a clean city. There's not a lot of traffic, that people are really nice. I love Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm in southern Georgia. Okay, Savannah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love Savannah too. I was there a couple of years ago. A lot of dive bars there, but that's kind of my thing. So yeah, Big Penasavana got.
Speaker 3: You well, twenty five years in law enforcement. Personally, though, I truly believe and think that the reason the Democrats didn't want President Trump back in There is one simple reason. He tried to run our government during the four years he was in there like a business, just like it should be run, balance the books, and they didn't like it. And when people didn't do their job, he fired them. And the Democrats just they liked to rotate their constituents over do another job, give them more money because they screwed up, and just keep it quiet. And I don't think that they was happy that they were happy about that. That's my personal opinion. But the other situation is these two idiots with the situation New Orleans and the situation.
Speaker 1: In Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my biggest concern was the fact that and the biggest problem you've got in our country today. I heard an FBI agent speak earlier on on radio on Top Radio, and my biggest concern was the fact she was talking about that the FBI is more like fifty to fifty right now. It's not number one, it's it's you got the woke situation going on, and you got people that don't want to do their job and they want to pass the buck and they want to you know, they've been promoted because of who they were. You know, kissing and not doing their job.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the thing that I founder in my years in law enforcement, local law enforcement is that everybody wants to conver so nobody wants to talk, nobody wants to share information. We need to get an information sharing system that's secure in this nation so that law enforcement throughout the nation can can properly talk and properly transmit and you know, share information. Because if they had, if they had information on these guys, which I think is going to come out, these guys were on somebody's radar. Somebody knew kind of what was going on, kind of like with the ninety three situation when the when the Isis parked their vans underneath the World Trade Center and tried to right up the information that was in the net before the nineteen Isis took over the planes and and flew them into the towers. America needs to wake up because we are we're acting like a bunch of sheep. If you look at Israel, Israel's fighting for their lives each and every day. And from what I understand, if you get on a plane overseas going into Israel, l Al, you wind up with Israeli special forces on them with a machine gun. I got now problem with that.
Speaker 1: I don't do I they keep that country safe at October seventh the side, of course, but for the most part, Yeah, I'm with you. Dan. I'm sorry. We're up against the break, so I did have to let you go. But all great points, and you're exactly right about that. We're going to get some more calls on the other side of the break. Joe concent in for Sean Hannity, back with more in just a moment. Welcome back and everybody. Joe Concha and for Sean Hannity. I want to get to Ali in Louisiana real quick, ally, because you've been on hold for some time. They have a running clock here that tells me how long you've been on hold, so I appreciate that you got thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Ali.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year. By the way, floorsiers, Hey, Happy New Year.
Speaker 4: You've kind of discussed it, but I'm very concerned about the Mike Johnson vote. I think he's great. He represents my area. If anyone's listening, if you'll email, call your congressperson and tell them this isn't the time. As Joe said, this isn't the time we need to certify this election, and we need to en shows it. Hackeen, Jeffrey doesn't come near being the speaker.
Speaker 1: Ali perfectly said, and you're exactly right about that, because again you replace Mike Johnson, and the next speaker that comes in, guess what with this majority is going to have the same exact problems. Mike Johnson should be speaking to John Thune Thuon, should be speaking with Trump and jd Vance and figure out a plan in terms of what you can get past and heard those cats where you could bring forth the agenda that the American people voted for. It's that simple, Ali, I really appreciate your call. Have a grete twenty twenty five and we're gonna be getting too a break real soon everybody. But coming up when we come back, another great guest. I mean, it's been some great guests here, I mean for a holiday basically, because it seems like a lot of people are off, you know, hard to get the good guests. But we have one coming up. In fact, I'm going to tease this and not tell you who it is. Just stick around and welcome back everybody. Joe Kanca in for the hen Man. I hadn't heard that particular nickname before. Of course, I'm a Fox News contributor, and well there was no vacation for me during Christmas. Well we'll put it that way. And obviously that's a labor of love. So we're happy to be here on this important day. Quite frankly, on a day where we're met once again. It's New Year's Day or early morning hours, and you see these reports of a terror attack on US soil New Orleans and then later in Las Vegas. The year is already off to a chaotic start. And who better to bring in to break all this down but Brianna Lyman. She is of the Federalists, and Brianna, great to talk to you. I don't think we've ever met before, so good to meet you, albeit by distance, and thanks for joining us.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Of course. So let's start with New Orleans first. As far as what we know, these sort of terror attacks are very difficult to prevent, right because we saw it in Nice. I want to say it was in twenty sixteen. B Rock been de Nice before and it's a very pedestrian friendly type of place. You don't want to be in a car. It's just a beautiful city to walk around, and there we saw somebody, a member of ISIS, drive a truck through a crowd, killing dozens. Now we saw it here with New Orleans with fifteen dead, many people injured. How do we prevent these sort of things from happening, because it seems if somebody wants to take their own life and just mow down some people, it's a soft target type of situation where it could be carried out, and they're very difficult to prevent.
Speaker 5: Well, I would say that this particular instance wasn't that difficult to prevent because the suspect, I'm probably mispronounced this, but Shamsa din Jabbar, he has been posting on social media for quite a while about his affiliations with radical Islamis terrorists, and unfortunately, our FBI was too busy going after grandmothers and parents of school board meetings and Catholics to pick up on legitimate terrorist threats that we're being posted for all to see. It just turns out the FBI did and see it. So one of the ways that you could fix the system we have now and prevent it going forward is first and foremost quickly confirming cash fatal to take over the FBI, and second reconfiguring the priorities of the FBI so that instead of targeting the people I just mentioned and the other hordes of innocent Americans being unfairly targeted, you actually refocus to target legitimate potential terrorist threats because had they done their job, they may have caught this potential this suspected terrorists.
Speaker 1: That's a great point, Brionn. And we're talking to Breonn alignm enough the federalists that yes, there were many red flags here as far as social media posts. But there's so many social media posts out there, millions upon millions. I wonder that, yes, the FBI should be doing their job, but should these social media companies also when they see this sort of rhetoric and their algorithms can probably alert people to that internally pretty quickly. Is it incumbent upon them to if you see something, say.
Speaker 5: Something, Yeah, it's incumbent upon any user. You know, if I got RIBD saw some kind of posts like that, you know, I would definitely alert someone to it. But I think that there is a social acceptability to allow this type of speech and discourse to just kind of permeate freely on the airwave, and people may not see it. They may tend to think twice, ah, well, this is just somebody. Nobody would actually post this on their social media if they planned on doing it, and less and not least. Again, it's incumbent upon our elected officials to hold these agencies like the FBI, DHS accountable. If their job is to protect the homeland, they have to actually do things to protect the homeland. They love scouring people's social media to find you right wing people and conservative and even moderates, but they for some reason have a problem. They stop short when it comes to people posting about radical Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 1: And it certainly has been weaponized at this point, there's no question about it. And we're talking to Breonna Lyneman of the Federalist Let's move to Las Vegas. We saw a Tesla blow up in front of a Trump property. One person the person's side of it was killed, but many people were injured outside of it as several. So in this case, I'm seeing posts online, for example, from those on the left that are almost celebrating this on some level. Aron Philipowski, I don't know if you saw that particular social media post. As far as when he was basically said, well, this is like a metaphor for the year twenty twenty four, and it shows a burning tesla in front of a Trump property with the Trump sign out front. And I'm just thinking to myself, Wow, is this like a Luigi Luigi Mangioni situation all over again, where you know, again, people are hurt and people are scared, they're seeing cars blow up in the middle of the cities, and we're celebrating this. I just don't know if you saw that post, but it's just sickening some of the reactions you see these days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw that too. It's really indicative of the moral rot of the left because it's not just this incident we saw yesterda I should say this attacking say yesterday, or the Luigi Mangiani you go back to Donald Trump nearly being assassinated twice. The left has gotten to a point where they have been successful in either delegitimizing, downplay or desensitizing Americans to any type of violence, including political based violence, which are what those three examples all are. And by doing that, it allows people like Ron to feel comfortable enough to make that social media post and not expect much backlash publicly, and that's a shame that one that's where the left has moved, and two that as a culture as a whole, people just say, eh, he's an idiot. I'm going to keep ignoring this post.
Speaker 1: Just amazing after what we saw with the United Healthcare CEO just a couple of blocks from where we are at the Sean Hannity Show in New York. As far as iHeartMedia, this is two blocks south of where we were. And the fact that a man gets shot in the back cowardly by this Luigi Mangioni then afterwards obviously kills him. The fact that people responded the way they did in terms of looking at the shooter and then deciding that boy, he's a good looking guy. And here Light Night Comedy SNL Jimmy Kimmel like doing jokes on this stuff. I just can't believe where we are as a society where a father of two and a husband gets gunned down in the middle of the street, and again we're having a debate over whether the shooter should be on a magazine cover. Brianna.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's part of the left's efforts to try and justify certain types of political violence. So after the second year assassination attempt of Donald Trump, you had people like Nora O'Donnell and other you know, left wing agitators saying, you know, yes, Donald Trump was almost the victim of a second assassination attempt, but his rhetoric. And it's the same thing for Luigi Mangiones. Yes he killed a father of too in cold blood, but he was upset. You know, there's always sub level of justification, and in the Luigi Manngione case in particular, you know, this is part of the lefts effort to kind of instigate that class war. Right, even though Luigi Mangioni comes from a very wealthy family, a lot of people who are cheering him on are younger folks who see, you know, big corporations and people who make a lot of money as the evil that they have to go after. And so he became almost like a symbol for that movement. And that's the symbol of the class war that the left constantly tries to shove down our throats, the same way they did it with the race war. Now it's a class war.
Speaker 1: And we're talking to Brianna Lyman. She is of the federalist. So as far as twenty twenty five is concerned, a lot of optimism going into this year, Brianna, the Trump administration that's coming in. You mentioned Cash Battel, who was obviously Donald Trump's nominee for running the FBI and joining his cabinet, Pete Hesgetha over at Department of Defense, and we just go go down the line as far as a coalition that you would not expect if I told you four years ago would be part of Donald Trump's cabinet, like Tulsi Gabbard who ran for the Democratic nomination in twenty twenty and actually received more delicate than Kamala Harris. I mean, that's quite the trivia question. Than Bobby Kennedy Junior obviously, over as far as running healthcare in this country in essence, you know, helping us get more healthy from a nutritional person, especially when it comes to children. And I could go down the line as far as some of the nominees that Trump has put forward is bold because it seems to be an overwhelming kind of premise, which is that he wants to remake government in a way where we basically purged the deep state once and for all, in twenty sixteen. He didn't know the players that were involved, or some of the people on his own team because he never worked in Washington before. In terms of who to trust, this seems to be a cabinet that's built on loyalty, trust and rooting out the causes of government waste and government corruption.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's remaking the administration and other bureaucratic agencies in the image of the American people. Right. You know, Pete Haigseth is someone who served our military. He's not a career, you know, military industrial conflict kind of guy. Seeing for so many of the others, and I think what people forget is when this country has found it. I mean, we were pulling lawyers, you know, we were pulling just writers, thinkers.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: These people didn't have, you know, rinky experience in government. Some of them were literally just your local farmers who were engaged at and leveled. So that's how every administration should go forward. I'm happy you brought Pete hegg sss up. We have heard four weeks now that he is a threat to our Department of Defense because he's a Christian. How dare he? If it goes to show you that Pete haig Seth probably would have a better grip on rooting out potential radicalization going on in our military, because two of the suspects in the terrorist attacks we saw were allegedly going out what was that Fort Hood or Fort Bragg, I'm sorry, and they were, you know, both serving what's going on in our military, right Lloyd Austin was too concerned about white nationalism that they found doesn't exist and missed key markers for clear other radicalization happening within our ranks. So I'm hoping Pete Hegseth also has a quick confirmation to root out what's going on in our military.
Speaker 1: And I worked with Pete Hegseth for many years, appeared on his show Fox and Friends Weekend on a regular basis. These allegations as far as and they're based on anonymous sources, gee, aren't they all suddenly coming out of the woodwork. There isn't one person that is on the record that has not supported as far as the way he has conducted himself over the years on that show. And for actual people who call themselves reporters to say that while they have anonymous sources telling them that Pete would come in before shows a four hour morning show, mind you, which is really hard to do with alcohol on his breath. I'm sorry. No one ever called me, no one ever called Will Kine, no one ever called Rachel campbells Duffy, who are is to co host for for many years, and he's had co hosts that have since left the network that I'm sure would be happy to talk. And yet they can't find one person to go on the record to confirm any of this stuff. They're just going after him. From a personal perspective, my question, Brianna, will he get confirmed despite all this noise? And is that all it is? Noise?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? I think in fact, given what's happened over the past forty eight hours, he has more of a chance of being confirmed because Americans are desperate for relief right now. No one feels safe in this country. We have a president who was mia yesterday for hours, no one knows who's taking charge, and so quickly confirming Donald Trump's to have an members and other nominees is going to help settle America. It's going to help reinforce and we are a safe country. Admitted our government, elected officials will take care of us. And I can't see how you would fight Pete hegsas when clearly people like Lloyd Austin have done such a terrible job. So we have people being radicalized in our military and committing terrorist attacks under their leadership.
Speaker 1: Brianna, I believe it was two years ago where we didn't know where Lloyd Austin, the current Secretary of Defense was, right, he went in for I guess to get some sort of scope on a colin, and before you know it, they he didn't react to that particular procedure well, and then for one week, no one, including the President of the United States, knew where Lloyd Austin was, nor did austin father to tell anybody before he went under this procedure where something could happen like this, that this would be happening. So for basically a week, because Austin's backup was on vacation in Puerto Rico, we didn't have a Secretary of Defense or anybody minding the store. So yeah, for people to go off, Pete hegseath as far as well, you know, is he qualified, Well, I'm pretty sure after watching Lloyd Austin that he's immensely qualified. And by the way, twenty years military experience to bronze stars. As far as Pete, you think he's going to get confirmed? Tulsi Gabbard, Bobby Kennedy Junior, are they at risk? And cash Hotel for that matter, Of those three, who is the most at risk or do you think all three get in?
Speaker 5: I think all three get in. I do think that there will be a very heavily waged media smear campaign against them. We're going to see that rampop obviously in the next two weeks. But people have to remember that the American people tuned out of mainstream media. This actually shouldn't say mainstream media. I should say the propaganda press, because Fox Newsmaxes aren't mainstream media. Like the way the left is. People tuned out, they didn't want to hear their opinions in the agendas. And the only keeple waging these wars against Tulci and Pete and the whole nine are the same people that Americans said, shut up and sit down. We don't care what you have to say. And so it's up for members of Congress to act appropriately, to ignore the noise and to go forward. I think John Fetterman is someone who's actually been pretty clear that he's going to ignore the noise from the left and you know, vote on credentials and what have you, and the least listen to the nominees.
Speaker 1: And we're talking to Brianna Lyman of the Federalist Donald Trump will be the forty seventh president in a matter of let's see, eighteen days. And it couldn't come quickly enough. As far as if you were Donald Trump first day, what would be your first three top priorities. I mean, there's so much to get to, I'm sure, but if you had to choose three, if you had to sign executive voters around them, what would they be?
Speaker 5: Brianna, I would think it's going to be immigration focused entirely, obviously working to close the southern border. Second of all, I would probably go to places like New York City rag Adams and say we need to sit down by the end of this week and figure out what's going on, especially in these migrant hotels where we see plenty of young migrants coming out and you know, stealing from people, you know, attacking them, what have you. And the last thing I would do is maybe this isn't immigration related, but just crime nationwide. There needs to be a new tone set. We see people being burned on the subways alive. That is unacceptable. If you would have told someone twenty years ago as this would happen, they would have looked at you like you had two heads on it, right, because most Americans understood at a point in time, this is abnormal behavior to have normalized. So it's about Donald Trump setting the tone and normalizing normal behavior and rejecting abnormal behavior.
Speaker 1: Isn't that ironic, Brianna that Donald Trump jd Vance were called the weird candidates by people like Goofy Tim Walls, and it turns out that normalcy actually one the day on November fifth. But unfortunately we have to go right now, Brianna, but I again wish you a happy new year, a great twenty twenty five, and we'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much, Joe, Happy new Year, Happy.
Speaker 1: New year, Brianna Leman of the Federalists. This is Joe Kanca in for Sean Hannity, back with more in just a moment. Well that'll do it. That was a fast three hours. Thank you so much for tuning into the Sean Hannity Show. Thanks so much to our guests as well, Brianna Lyman of the Federalist, Jeff Lord of the American Spectator, Jimmy Fla Fox across American Fox News, my old friend, and of course John McLaughlin, who is the best polster in the business. Tune in tomorrow Friday, we'll be back once again. I am Joe Concha saying see you when I see it.