Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Katty enough he Armstrong and Getty. I think my lazy husband hot dogs. I start by adding onion and bell peppers and seasoning, of course, and then I fry them up and at cheese, and then I add extra seasoning. Anyway, it was fun watching him eat him. I mean, who knows which one?
Speaker 1: The cat looked all right. So there was a twist at the end there vocal fry lady explaining some hot dog recipe.
Speaker 2: She uses a vocal fryer apparently to cook her hot dogs.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Added some cheese.
Speaker 2: Katie, you do pretty Yeah, it's like that. We it's like that clip we play from louder Milk wieces.
Speaker 1: Why do you talk like that?
Speaker 2: How do you talk like that? I talk like this?
Speaker 3: I guess the backstory there is she in the video she throws one of the hot dogs on the floor, and then that's why at the end she got that we'll dine out which one the Catholic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're pretty good at that. You could slip into that person. Yes, you're a terrible person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that lady. I want not to be on earth. I won't do anything about it because you know I have borer violence. But Michael, do we have that Louder milk clip. It's just so magically I do the one I have, though it's a minute fourteen first that I don't care if it's an hour fourteen. It's so so great. What can I get you?
Speaker 2: I've left the large coffee okay, so howt coffee?
Speaker 1: Hot coffee, okay, room for cream, totally, room for cree.
Speaker 2: Why are you.
Speaker 4: Talking like that?
Speaker 1: Why are you talking like that? Because this is my voice, this is my wise.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: I heard you talking a minute ago.
Speaker 1: I know you don't talk like that. Neither do you, because nobody actually talks like this. You choose to talk like this, and today I chose to talk like this. It's pretty annoying, isn't that. Man? Just stop doing that. I can help us my voice.
Speaker 5: No, it's not. It's an affectation that annoying teenagers and rich people use to sound like they don't give the sh except you work in a coffee shop, so I know you're not rich and you don't look like a teenager unless you're units Kennedy Shreiver knock it off.
Speaker 1: So just because I talk like this, I mean they don't give ah and what exactly I'm I supposed to knoki about?
Speaker 5: That's an excellent question to ask yourself in your actual voice.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, some of us would like to order you're a total dick man. There there you go. Good, you're talking.
Speaker 2: That's a great question to ask yourself and your actual voice.
Speaker 1: I gotta go back to that show. I really enjoyed the handful of episodes. Oh you know, we got something very important, something vital did the Americans seem to talk about? But just a small gripe, a mini rant. I'm looking for, you know, the big show to watch and binge, especially if it's something both my wife and I enjoy. But the show i'm watching Severance, which got a fair amount of attention. It's executed and produced by Ben Stiller, kind of sci fi ish, weirdish mystery ish thing. But it's showing every sign of being the never ending story arc, the arc that doesn't arc. Every time it starts to get towards something like a conclusion, a revelation, they just introduce more red herrings than the rest of it. And I just maybe it's well, maybe it's me. Maybe it's I don't have unlimited time for entertainment because I don't allow myself to. I limit it because I have stuff I want to do. You cannot string me along for the next five years of my life a story arc. I mean, like Plato talked about that thousands of years ago. You know you're not allowed to perpetually. It's not an effing soap opera.
Speaker 2: You need a wedding, you need a death, you need a you need a baby's being born, something, and then there yet the end.
Speaker 1: Who are the mysterious harm scarms? You gotta tell me eventually. I'm not I haven't signed, we're not married. I'm not here for life. I want to enjoy your show for a little while to choose another one. And I don't know. I'm getting the idea that they're just gonna string this biatcha along until nobody's watching anymore.
Speaker 2: So Louder Milk, if you've never seen it, is about a sober alcoholic, and I know a lot of sober alcoholics, and it is dead on because things were highly annoyed by the world. But drank to get through it. Now you don't drink anymore, and you're still very annoyed with everything in the world, and they're often very so sarcastic like he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I admire your ability to do that. I'm still on team Glug La Glug speaking for meself. Let's see, we don't really have time to do topic A. We can do it after the break. Let's see what could we do. You know, I'd love to get more into Columbia University and the poor beleaguered interim president trying to corral her insane radical Marxist faculty. Good luck with that, sweetheart, good luck not going well.
Speaker 2: I'm disappointed that today's National Security hearing turned into an investigation of the chat thread and how a journalists ended up and did they disclose war plans and all that sort of stuff. That story the big story of the day because it was supposed to be the big National Threats hearing that happens every single year, and I really like it. Know, a bunch of people get up there and say, hey, look, we're doing war games. We'll lose to China, or you know, Russia's doing this or what you know, what do we need to be afraid of. I love that and paying attention to that.
Speaker 1: So I hope they get to that at some point, right right, not just partisan name calling and points scoring. Although this is a pretty good scandal, scandals go and you know, at least to some extent. So this is this is the perfect length. I thought this was so good. You know, the feeling. One minute, you're into your date, their jokes land perfectly, their smile seems charming, and you're excited about seeing them again. Then boom, they awkwardly sneeze in a weird way you've never seen someone sneeze, and something in you just die, or they say a phrase that makes you crings so hard you nearly pull a muscle. Suddenly you can't stand them. You've caught the ick.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't think I've ever done that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're they're talking about it's it's actually a scientific study from a ZUSA Pacific university.
Speaker 2: It's got to be more common for women and to react that way than men to react that way, because I've known lots of women who said, yeah, I was really liking him and then I sneezed and they didn't say God bless you.
Speaker 1: So that was it, or yeah, it's it's Larry David persona fi Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or I watched him man hands. Yeah, I watched him cut his meat and I saw his fingernails were dirty, dirty, So that was it. I liked everything else about him, yes, Katie, But yes.
Speaker 3: There was a guy that I thought everything about him was great until we started texting and he could not do they are they're there there properly and it was over.
Speaker 1: You've made a good move, Katie. Yeah, good decision, bad grammar. It's over. H. So what's interesting about this study is they figured out your personality traits matter. People with high disgust sensitivity in a lot of different ways, narcissism or perfectionism are more likely to experience the ick in dating.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is she hot? She could have mentioned dog fighting, I'd be fine.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously you don't have that high disgust sensitivity that or it can be overcome, you know, by your inner horn dog.
Speaker 2: Not as bad as being trapped in a hominem l like Katie, almost.
Speaker 1: The it has real consequences. Sixty eight percent of people had relationships and relationships after experiencing it, showing how small kirks can derail potential connections, and they think that in the past it used to be like your deep lizard brain saying we should not breathe this person is not good as a mate, dangerous as a mate, whatever. But now it's it can be triggered by really superficial, modern social media type tendencies and habits in a way that's probably pretty stupid because it has nothing to do with your success as a couple, and they're trying to figure out, all right, it is something gone wrong permanently, or what.
Speaker 2: She could say, I had a dogfight fundraiser for the Harris Walls ticket, and I'd say, is tuesday you're free. Tuesday you're giving me the ick.
Speaker 1: Now, now here's something we can all tune into and be interested in. The science is a little vague, but the research team analyzed eighty six popular TikTok videos about the ick to identify common triggers. Women frequently reported to getting the ick when women displayed feminine behaviors, embarrassed themselves in public, or had annoying speech patterns. Men meanwhile, reported a version of women being overly trending, doing embarrassing things in public, or using irritating speech it's very similar.
Speaker 2: I think it's interesting the men using effeminine behavior of some sort turning women off. That doesn't surprise me. I wonder what particularly it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, gosh, the poor young lads have been sold so hard on this idea of you know, all masculinity is toxic. Man masculinity, be as a feminine as possible. Don't act like a dude. That's the worst thing you can do. Fellas you relied to by radical lunatics. Well, and your testosterone is low according to studies. So anyway, go box, go box. Somebody. Danger, excitement, athletic endeavors raise your testosterone levels.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I feel bad for the TikTok generation because I keep seeing these groups of like three to four guy friends that are all trying to look super hot like boy bandish, and their lip syncing and dancing, And I will tell you right now, every girl that's watching that is.
Speaker 2: Running right not good. Yeah, so media portrays you that the whole androgynous thing. What was the term about Timothy Shallamy noodle boys, That that's the attractive thing. It might be for some people, but I don't think it is for most women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that may be a weird, but great example of the perception you get from the media versus reality in American society. So, speaking of men and women, we've got a gender bending madness update New Science out as if it were necessary, pointing out that no, dudes shouldn't be competing against girls in girls' sports. You lunatics stay with us.
Speaker 2: And the Democrats are in bigger trouble than they even think holding, according to Ezracline of the New York Times, So stay tuned. So there have been a number of pieces written in the last week about the trouble. The Democratic Party is in lowest approval rating it's ever had, and a lot of movers and shakers in the party saying they're the lowest they've been in a half century. Well, there's some data to back that up, according to lefties like as Recline of the New York Times. I got some details on that coming up, really quite amazing. I don't know how long it'll take them to dig out of this.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine why they're reeling like they are, having run a corpse and then a half way for president in succession. A corpse and a half Oh wow, but hey, that's coming up in a moment or two. But first it's time for a gender bending men as update. This was science based sund It's funny this is a eighty twenty issue in America these days, but the Democratic Party, speaking of that fine institution, has had difficulty separating itself from its progressive wing on the issue. And apparently, for the good of womankind and girls in sports and America and our souls, we need to keep fighting this fight. But in an effort to move beyond politics and focus on facts, indisputable facts which are self evident to anybody with sanity. A new paper and exercise in Sports Sciences Reviews titled Evidence on Sex Differences and Sports Performance has come out and offers a timely end up look in depth look at the biological differences between males and females in sports, and it is written by a panel of experts in physiology and sports medicine and just end the discussion. One of the paper's main findings challenges a popular argument made by some inclusion advocates that male athletes who block puberty before adolescents can compete fairly against females. In reality, the evidence shows that meaningful performance differences between boys and girls exist even before puberty begins, and though they're smaller than the difference is observed in adulthood, they are significant. And they just say no, sorry, that's not good enough. If you're born in a boy you play boy sports or you get in an open league, but you're not playing girls' sports period. Just for what it's worth, as a guy who coached youth sports, you know, pre pubescent and then as teenagers. But when I coached young kids, I would frequently be like the head coach of a boys soccer team and be assisting with a girl's soccer team. And as I've said many times, the speed and violence with which ten year old boys play sports compared to ten year old girls is it's the difference between you know, black and white, an elephant in a mouse. It is unmistakable. You watch for thirty seconds, it's unmistakable. Anyway, to this study they had, I think it's several different conclusions. Number one, males consistently outperform females in events dependent on strength, speed, and endurance. No way, Yeah, I know. The performance gap between top male and female athletes ranges from about ten percent over forty percent, depending on the sport These are not random or anecdotal. They're consistent and grounded in biology.
Speaker 2: Wow, there are.
Speaker 1: Some women who can beat some men is frequently the idiotic non argument preferred by you know, poor young people who've been in doctor and aiden into this stuff. Honestly. Number two, the male female performance gap appears before puberty. Among elite pre pubescent athletes in the US, boys outperformed girls by three to ten percent in running and jumping events, up to five percent in swimming. Some of these differences may be influenced by behavioral factors, such as greater participation by boys in various physical vigorous physical activity. Clear biological disparities are already present early hormonal influences, differences in muscle development, patterns of physical activity, et cent. And this is all, by the way, supported by all sorts of great experts, and it's peer reviewed and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, for Smer, I was just thinking about the back when I used to be at the playground every single day pick up my kids from school, and they'd hang around play in the playground. I never one time saw girls having like a stick fight where they each got two sticks in there, like sword fighting. Right, never one time but the boys were constantly doing it.
Speaker 1: Let me squeeze in the rest of the conclusions. Three, Puberty dramatically increases the performance gap that's already there. Boost speed, strength, and endurance, hearts, longer bones, more red blood cells, bigger lungs, et cetera, et cetera. Testosterone is the main driver of male athletic advantage, but and female physiology constrained athletic performance. I'd like to get into more detail on this, but we're running out of time. And testosterone suppression reduces but does not eliminate male advantage at any age, at any level.
Speaker 2: That's the key there.
Speaker 1: It diminishes it, it does not eliminate it. And finally, female doping with testosterone improves performance but falls significantly short short of male levels. You can't turn a male into a female, and you can't turn a female into a male.
Speaker 2: Duh, transphobe, sad.
Speaker 5: Armstrong and getty just she had sply is young people all over the country.
Speaker 1: Would you like to see her joining the Senate right now?
Speaker 2: We have, as I said, just a whole lot of people in the compass.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jonavan, thanks, way, I got one that's important. Well, I asked you Okay, you know you want to do nonsense. So is a cranky octogenarian socialist with a voice like an incontinent tuba the party's future or is it AOC? And this isn't just about Republicans.
Speaker 3: We need a Democratic Party that farts fights harder for us too.
Speaker 1: I'm with her. She thought gas stoves were a problems.
Speaker 2: She better not let a match near an eighty three year old.
Speaker 1: Wow, childish.
Speaker 2: So the only energy that's been seen out of the Democratic Party in recent months is uh, the Bernie Sanders AOC tour, the all art stop, the Oligarchs tour. And this piece of axios yesterday from Mike Allen, who is is plugged into the big time thinkers and the Democratic Party as anybody in America, and his headline was behind the curtain DEM's dark, deep hole. And again this is from top Democrats. This is not Fox's view of things. This is people that want their party succeeds view of their own party. Top Democrats tell us the party is in the deepest toll it's been in fifty years, and they fear things are going to get worse.
Speaker 1: Who worse than this, which is the heck of a thing.
Speaker 2: To say, and they go through some stuff that has been talked about a lot. They've got the lowest favorability rating that they've had maybe ever. No popular national leader currently has emerged. Supreme Court ain't changing anytime soon.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 2: The biggest one that is the biggest change, the dwindling influence over the media ecosystem. My whole life, all of our whole life. They dominated the big newspapers, in the big TV shows, were so much in part and they just don't matter anymore, hardly at all.
Speaker 1: Right, So even if you weren't particularly showing signs of life or regeneration, the media would say you were and continue to hammer the other side to pave the way.
Speaker 2: Or when that emerging star eventually comes, and they will. I just don't have the booster system that they used to have to.
Speaker 1: Reach other Yeah, yeah, a built in gigantic pr team.
Speaker 2: Young voters are growing dramatically more conservative according to all polls. This is why Democratic leaders think things are going to get worse. So I mentioned that earlier, but further on As Recline of The New York Times noted that if the current population patterns hold, and they probably will for at least five more years, Democrats will suffer a devastating blow after the twenty thirty cent. The party will lose as many as a dozen House seats and electoral votes a dozen in just five years.
Speaker 1: Because of people's migration patterns, in essence, Americans, not illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they'll be down a dozen House seats from where they are currently. And he points out if that happens, and it probably will in the electoral college, Democrats could win all of the states at Kamala Harris one plus Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin and still lose the White House. That's how much a difference it would make in close election. Other things, they point out Democrats are losing working class voters, which was their bread and butter forever. That's according to Derek Thompson of the New Liberal Blueprint or some whatever that is. They're seeing their margins among non white voters a road and vanished. They're losing young voters. Something is wrong in the Democratic Party. Says that strategists by the numbers, A deep comprehensive poll by Democratic poster David Shore, who gets a lot of attention because he's predicted a number of elections, did a study based on twenty six million online responses. That's a thorough poll. That's not your polled one thousand people and extrapolated twenty six million. Anyway, he said on Ezra Klein's podcast the other day that his most striking finding and the one most worsted to him as a guy who wants Democrats to win, is the surging pro Trump maga Republican views and voting patterns of young men, immigrants, and anyone other than strident liberals. That gets to the whole Trump increased his vote in every single county, even the ones he lost. He did better than he did the last time around in the whole country.
Speaker 1: And did in every demographic group. Pix secon Yeah, college education, whom I.
Speaker 2: Think, Yeah, so as it says here other than strident liberals, which is highly educated women. So yeah, it's it's surging to the right among really everybody but strident liberals. And that number is small and not going to grow a lot because I never have kids, for one thing. Sure, This upholster estimates a twenty three point swing against Democrats among immigrants. The swing is very pronounced among Hispanics, who consider themselves conservatives. Democratic support dropped by fifty percent five zero.
Speaker 1: That's enormous. I mean, in your wildest dreams, if you're a Republican, you couldn't even hope for that.
Speaker 2: Right. So let it be a lesson for life that a lot of a lot of things that you assume don't turn out to be true. The Democratic Party and the Republican Party, everybody's been assuming for my whole adult like that is, the country got browner. The Democrats, who are going to maybe get into a position where they'd never lose another election, turns out why of these Hispanic people decide I'm not down with the liberal crap. I'm more of a conservative than a liberal.
Speaker 1: Speaking of David Shore, I don't know if you remember. I only have remember this. He was canceled by the Democrats and the Progressives back in twenty twenty for going against the grain of the doctrine.
Speaker 2: Well, he said something that was true and got canceled for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Yeah. But he continuing on with some of his data, he came to a really shocking conclusion. Trump would have won by a bigger margin if everyone had shown up to the polls. Quote, the reality is, if all registered voters had turned out, then Donald Trump would have won the popular vote by five points instead of the one point seven points that he won by. There's long but an idea, and idea the Dems just need to get out the vote. But the truth for Democrats is that under no circumstances should the vote be gotten out anymore. And quoting Nelly Bowls of the Free Press, next cycle, we will see rich ladies heading to the Philly suburbs to padlock people inside their homes. Celebrities will hold concerts hundreds of miles from the nearest polling place. Candidates will shake the hand of a working class man in Ohio and tell them the blind of votes longer than ten minutes, just call it good and go home.
Speaker 2: The rock the vote era is over, at least for the left.
Speaker 1: Right now, you'll see them saying, yeah, not only ID is required for voting. You should have two id's. Yeah. Yeah, not having ideas discriminates against black people or something. Yeah, make it harder to vote. There's only three minutes. The pole should be open on election day. That's it.
Speaker 2: Ah, I've got two more stunning pieces of information that if I's a Democrat, I'd think we're in bad shape and then I'll be done with this. This is really quite amazing.
Speaker 1: Go I'll be the judge of whether they're stunning or not.
Speaker 2: It's the rise of conservatism among young people, mainly men, that spooks him. The most young voters, regardless of race and gender, have become more Republican director of research at Blue Rose Research told Axios that millennials were one of the most progressive generations in our nation's history, and it looks like gen Z is about to be one of the most conservative that we've experienced in maybe fifty to sixty years.
Speaker 1: I've got to believe that's a reaction to the insane progressivism they've grown up seeing an and because kids aren't stupid, even if they're not like sophisticated in political analysis, they see the results of the policies that have been advocated around them in their lives, on the streets, in their towns, in their schools.
Speaker 2: This is a guy, this sure guy. Again. He used a data from twenty what was it, twenty three million surveys. Gen Z is potentially the most conservative generation we've experienced in this country in fifty to sixty years. That is something, isn't it? You know?
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so obvious. I think you overplayed your freaking hand. And not only did you overplay your freaking hand. As super progressives, you know, it's unfair to label all Democrats like this because I know plenty of like your working class democrats. They weren't down with all this crap. They didn't want to talk about boys and girls, sports and all this nonsense and latenx and pronouns. It's just all this nut job stuff. But anyway, you overplayed your hand, and you had the media boost in you the whole time, acting like everybody believed this crap. Oh and then how about the George the summer at George Floyd. What did that do to the Generation Z? The school shutdowns, all this different.
Speaker 1: Stuff, right? Yeah, and again the very small number of extremely vicious and ideologically extreme progressives who believe this stuff were amplified by the you know they're brethren in the media, to the point that everybody was cowed. Not everybody, hello, so many people were cowed into obedience or not resisting, thinking, Wow, I'm in the minority. I hear these messages that everybody either believes this or should every I'm being dragged into white people are evil training at my employer. Oh my god, they they capitalized on a moment in time so disproportionate to A their numbers and b any sanity. God, I'm thinking surrounding their crazy ass views. It was amazing to have witnessed it. I hope it's on the back foot. And boy, anybody who lost their career during that horrifying period of Black Lives Matter and the rest of it, oh, I ache for you.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about my own kids, who are certainly more conservative than I was at that age. I never even thought about this sort of stuff. But I also didn't, you know, confront a whole bunch of weird section stuff in school that they don't want. And they were they've been able to figure out, you know, which party is for that and which is against it, or all the homeless people around in the park and whatever, which party allowed this and which parties against it?
Speaker 1: They figured that out right, right, all the crime and all the goods being locked up in the story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, or the how come we can't do this because we'll get sued. They're afraid we'll get sued. They know what parties behind that and what's not.
Speaker 1: Right, right, I'm just picturing all the poor kids, and who knows what the numbers are? Eighty twenty seventy thirty who When the teachers spouted the utterly horrific progressive neo Marxist doctrine at them in schools, the fifteen twenty percent, thirty percent who are down with it shouted yes, yes, that's right. And anybody who denies it as a racist and a bigot and horrible and will them for you. And then the seventy percent of the kids just sitting there thinking this is insane, but I don't dare say anything. I'm hoping, you know, as they reach adulthood they expressed their distaste for that, you know, at the ballot box, and have found the courage to be vocal about it.
Speaker 2: I thought that was really some stunning information. So Millennials one of the most progressive generations ever gen z the most conservative in a half century or more.
Speaker 1: For what is worth, My oldest kid is thirty two now going on thirty three. My youngest is twenty five.
Speaker 2: None of these numbers are possible. That can't be true.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, have you checked that? Somebody should check that doing the math? Yeah, twenty five Yeah, they grew up in a significantly different moment in time from each other. The beginning and heyday of the insanity versus the last Cup innings of it, if you will. Baseball season's about to start, very excited. Yeah wow, how interesting. Well, you know, I during the worst of it twenty twenty twenty one, the George Floyd Riots, the mostly peaceful, fiery, murdery, looting, lawless insane.
Speaker 2: Kicked in right after that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, men beating the hell out of women on sports fields because they called themselves a woman yesterday. That the stupidity of it bothers me more than the extremism of it. Yeah. Yeah, during all of that, I really thought sanity has got to prevail. Reality has to bat last.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it would this fast.
Speaker 1: Well, it ain't done yet, folks. Remember the universities are still teaching this as fast as they can.
Speaker 2: Well, they're that tiny sliver the insanity. Yeah, we'll finish strong.
Speaker 4: NEXTI former University of Michigan assistant football coach Matthew Weiss in court facing federal hacking charges. Wise is accused of targeting female athletes, downloading their intimate photos, and of taking notes commenting on their bodies and their sexual preferences, according to prosecutors. Prosecutors say over an eight year period, Weiss hacked into the database of more than one hundred colleges and cracked the encryption protecting the passwords. If convicted, he could face decades in prison.
Speaker 1: There are half a dozen different angles you can take to that story. I'm kidding, what a nuts job with omnipresent porn? What is it about? Oh, these are real people who are not porn people, and I'm looking at their privots.
Speaker 2: So you're getting much like less access to see a human's body parts than you could get you with a couple of clicks on.
Speaker 1: Your computer, is what he Allen used to say of pornography.
Speaker 2: And it's so poorly lit, it's just h But I guess because it's gonna be some sort of power dynamic.
Speaker 1: Or I don't know, it's it's I mean, anybody with a little experience in life, have been around the block knows the difference between porn and actual sex and sexual response is It's like the difference between looking at food and eating it. I mean, And I pity kids who are just think porn is love and life anyway.
Speaker 2: What that they may be ruined for life on one of the most interesting and enjoyable aspects of it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. And the losing out on the bonding with another human being and the rest of it for both the boys and the girls. Oh yeah, one hundred yeah. So you could look at that angle of sexual response. You could look at a guy who's that gifted with the computer arts and is living his dream career and decides to devote his expertise and risk his career over that sexual need. It's just wow. What human beings are? Strange beasts? Special. Guy's a football coach. He's not the head coach, but he's a football coach the University of Michigan. You are a top mount Everest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird. Jackie Clark, GISs time stop.
Speaker 1: Jack and Joe Live, got go and if they don't give can they'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. There is Michaelangelo, our technical director directing is technically Michael, what is your final thoughts? Earlier in the show, we were talking about robots doing medical procedures. What about them doing dentistry. They go to pull your teeth and maybe you know there's a malfunction that they plot several by mistake, right or pull out your eyeballs or I don't sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: What the what? Katie Green or a Steve Newes woman. As a final thought, Katie, if.
Speaker 3: You'd like to wash that thought out of your brain, go to Armstrong getty dot com. Check out Katie's corner. I have the video of the baby Sopranos on there.
Speaker 2: It's very cute. If you haven't seen any of.
Speaker 1: Those now, okay, all right, yeah, I gotta check it out. Jack a final thought.
Speaker 2: For us, So we're talking about how long will college sports last, you know, because things have changed a lot. In March, madness is going on. For instance, this Maryland's players were asked in the postgame conference what makes Kevin Weiller to coach worth listening to? And one of the players said, well, he do pay us the money.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did not think that's what you were going to say. I let my guard down and he hit me running a bread basket doubled over.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: My final thought and look the whole using snap vine Chat, discord, athonogram or whatever they are using the legality of that, the wisdom of that. Letting Jeffrey Goldberg in that is probably bad and needs to be looked into. On the other hand, I'm looking at more and more examples of what was said by whom and when and how, and it's an incredibly balanced and respectful exchange of ideas among people who don't always agree with each other, and arriving at a policy and executing the president's foreign policy. It's a very healthy discussion.
Speaker 2: Are you're feeling like this is more of a scandal or less of a scandal than when we started.
Speaker 1: I think it'll go away pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: Ye see tomorrow, God bless America.
Speaker 5: Every single intelligence agency use I'm.
Speaker 1: Strong and Getty is outrageous. It's absolutely unthinkable. It's an embarrassment. This was a huge mistake.
Speaker 2: Correct, No, get the hell out of here, whatever.
Speaker 1: Hold on to the truth and hope like when you say that, like you mean like that be.
Speaker 2: I that was even dumber and more annoying than usually so story. Okay, cheers Armstrong and Getty