Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Allison is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and she's been married to her husband, Ty for five years, but now she suspects that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can.
Speaker 1: Help her out.
Speaker 2: Alison, I'm sorry you're going through it, But why do you think Ty's cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: Guys, Yeah, so it's kind of complicated, and I want to tell you the whole story. So basically, like you said, we've been married for five years and I'm really excited because, like you know, five years is.
Speaker 3: Kind of a milestone anniversary, right.
Speaker 4: Sure, Now, Ty was kind of a wild child like when we met, but I've had time to work on him. Yeah, and she's like really absent minded. He's always getting lost and I get that. But and I get that he's like a hot mess express on wheels, okay, and I love that. But so we got married on Halloween in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Right, that's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was super fun. And Halloween is literally my favorite holiday.
Speaker 4: So we always look forward to our anniversary every year and always do a couple's costume.
Speaker 3: But this year we go to like start.
Speaker 4: Talking about our costume, right, and I'm trying to come up with suggestions on like prince and a princess, and he's totally not into it, doesn't even look like he cares and didn't have anything to suggest. And this is the first time in five years that he's been like completely disinterested in it. So that was my first red flag.
Speaker 3: Notice. I said, first, we have more, so it gets worse.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, okay, well that's weird, but I'm trying to be on his side, right, But then I noticed that he's being weird about his phone.
Speaker 3: And he's never been weird about his phone. Okay, Like he'll let me pick up his phone and check messages for him.
Speaker 4: No, no, not now, and he'll go in the next room and I hear him whispering, and I'm like, first of all, I'm not deaf.
Speaker 3: I can hear you kind of like, honey, you're not that slick. But yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting here again trying to get them the benefit of the doubt. Right, it gets worse. That was red flag number two, red live, red flag number three. So he does the whole old honey, I'm sorry, I've got a work late thing. Which I'm already like, okay, gotcha. Yeah again not slick. And he has we have like shared locations on our phones, and I'm like, okay, I'll bite. I'm just curious, and I go on my check. I think he's not at work. He was at a flower shop.
Speaker 3: Could he be getting flowers for you? Well he has got he's getting flowers for me. I ain't got on him yet, so they're not here. So I don't know. And like I said, like I try to.
Speaker 4: Be on his side. I know he is like always like a like scatterbrained, and like if I I feel like sometimes I got to put a leash on this man or he's just.
Speaker 3: Going to walk off into the woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can be hard to deal with sometimes with people like me.
Speaker 3: So now I've got no.
Speaker 4: He still hasn't brought up any ideas for the halloween, for our Halloween anniversary, and I'm just like, I don't know. I never thought he would cheat on me, but now I'm like, I can't think of any other reason why he's hiding his phone, why he's going into the next room to answer messages, and and and he's lying about where he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is he planning a surprise. Maybe would he be that tight?
Speaker 3: He's never done that before.
Speaker 1: Well, you told us what a grocery store.
Speaker 2: He's a rewards card my brat, So will plays song come back and then call him, pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's big winner of flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll see if he sends the'll see you to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, more flowers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh god, I'm scared to find.
Speaker 2: Out, but okay, class song, come back and get you to catch theeter next. Right in the middle of Today's to Catch a Cheater, And if you're just joining us, Allison is on the phone, and Allison suspects that her husband of five years, named Time, might be messing around. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's an awards member at, and say that he's this month's big winner of free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll see if he sends those to his wife, Allison or to somebody else. Before we do that, Allison, you want to catch us up on your situation real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, basically, like you said, Ty and I have been married for five years. Our anniversaries on Halloween and we always have a couple of costume that.
Speaker 3: We've planned together. And this is the first year that we don't have anything in the works.
Speaker 4: And he's been weird around his phone, and he's not where he says he's going to be, and I just I can't get over the feeling that something is off.
Speaker 1: Okay, Allison, are you ready for us to call him? Oh? God, I guess so, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is horrible calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member name type.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is Ty.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. You're this month's lucky winner. Thank you for shopping with us. Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I feel very special.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you're aware, but every single month we choose one Rewards Card member at random. We get free flowers delivered from our floor department, absolutely free. So you've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to deliver to anybody that you.
Speaker 6: Want okay, Yeah, how many is it?
Speaker 2: Buck of roses or thirty six long stem red roses? Beautiful roses? Okay, And here's how it works. I would just need to get the information from you. I can do that on the phone in just a matter of minutes. If you know who you want to send them to right now, I fine, I can do that right now.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: If you know you want to send to, I just need the first and last name of the person you'd like the flowers.
Speaker 6: To go to. First about Shannon Shannon mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, And is there anything you like to put on a card to Shannon?
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely, just but uh om gee, you're the greatest. I can never repay.
Speaker 1: You, and thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Tight.
Speaker 2: And the next thing is I just need to tell you that this is not a grocery store. This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 1: My name is jubal H and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: I'm not getting flowers, free flowers.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: We do a segment on a show where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send flowers too.
Speaker 1: And your wife, Allison is actually on the phone.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, cool, let's see where.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, who is Shannon? Really?
Speaker 4: You're gonna send flowers to some other girl our anniversary?
Speaker 3: Literally, like, I don't even know what day it is right now, I'm so freaking mad.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 3: Just once I call your mother, Dude, you're gonna rude the day that you met me, I swear to God.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: Oh oh my God? Like I'm sorry, Like what okay, So let me guess, mister. I'm sure you have some great excuse.
Speaker 4: Uh huh yeah, now that would be a good time tie earth to tie today.
Speaker 3: Please? Thank you?
Speaker 6: Honey? Are you dead? Okay? So no, not cheating? Okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Why are you sending flowers of Shannon?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: I don't know if she told you, but our anniversary is on Halloween. She did. Yeah, So she came up with this idea like a prince princess type, you know, collaborative costume for our five year anniversary. And I kind of tried to let her down gently and not be offensive, but it just sounded it sounded so basic. I was like, okay, cool, we're going to be Disney prince and princess. This is five years, you know what I mean, and we've we've overcome a lot. So I was like, you needs to be special, it needs to be like memorable. So I have a friend Shannon from work, the person who was going to present the set the flowers to. And Shannon is also a professional makeup artist and she's worked on a bunch of cool stuff. She worked on The Walking Dead, and so I was like, I got this idea. I started begging her. I was like, please help me with this, and she agreed to make, you know, help out with her anniversary, make it special. So she's been helping with the custom and like the makeup idea.
Speaker 4: So babe, yeah, I don't even know, like if you're coming up with this on the spot, this is like the best bull.
Speaker 3: Crap you've ever made up. And I'm not entirely sure I believe you yet.
Speaker 4: But okay, also I'm not basic, and I don't think I appreciate that was so boring.
Speaker 6: Okay, so boring.
Speaker 3: It is anyway, Okay, whatever, it could have been cute.
Speaker 6: Sure, So for a five year anniversary, I was like, I want to marry you again, but as a zombie that would be so cool. So Shannon helped me come. You'll be zombie bride. Listen, You're going to be a zombie bride. I'm gonna be a zombie groom. And we're gonna be okay and like riting decaying, you know.
Speaker 3: And you had my curiosity, You now have my attention.
Speaker 6: You may proceed, Okay, the phone. I'm going to send you some spec pictures. Like we've been messing around with some of the makeup that we're going to do. I've been maybe I have some prosthetic, you know, residue in my face when I come home. But you've been playing around with and I've been playing this for a long time, hence whatever you know, strange habits I've been just displaying. But I want to make it perfect.
Speaker 4: You mean, like the immense guilt every time you try to look at me in the eye, like you're the worst liar I've ever met, kie.
Speaker 6: Something, you know. I think that's a good quality.
Speaker 3: It is not if I think you're cheating on me.
Speaker 6: Hey, I guess that text of like of kind of my mock up of what just shut your tone real quick?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I love it.
Speaker 1: All right? Were you going to do this reveal?
Speaker 5: Were you just going to come home like a zombie and tell her to go put something on that you have laid out for her.
Speaker 6: What so, Yeah, I was going to come home as a zombie and Sharon was going to come with me, and then we would present it to her and then she would do hers.
Speaker 5: Oh all right, Well think that that would cause a hardt no discussion of anniversary for the day.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're heading harder in the right place.
Speaker 2: Sorry to ruin the surprise, Alison, but at least now you know Ties not cheating.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm going to be honest. I think you guys have a point. If he had come home like that, I might accidentally hit him with something. So maybe maybe a radio reveal?
Speaker 1: What about grad relations on the zombie wedding?
Speaker 3: Ay Tie, I'm sorry, eat some brains.
Speaker 4: I'm also mad at you still, but I'm also sorry the
Speaker 2: Jewel shows to catch a cheater.