Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts, and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody? Welcome to the Rogue Recap and Soundbites number fourteen. Here at my buddy, Eric Eggers, and I'm remote today. You can see I'm in a hotel, I don't have my glorious pictures all around me. And Eric actually lives here in Florida, so he feels right at home.
Speaker 3: Writer, I absolutely feel right at home.
Speaker 4: And I think it's actually appropriate that you are remote today because while you are only just remote, based on the look of things, you actually could be in quarantine. And that's kind of the theme for today, right We've got Anthony Fauci, you know, kind of what date or most office obviously what he did not say during his congressional testimony. And I think we all had to kind of live through the time in our life when we mostly talk to each other like this. So it's actually great. It's great to see you like and be like, actually, no, you're not in quarantine. You're just down in Florida where most sane people tend to visit or.
Speaker 2: Live, I have to say, as as much of a person. You know, so many people love Florida, and I like Florida, but you know, I have to say, like your Attorney general coming out yesterday and saying that he was going to be investigating Fauci, I was like, bro.
Speaker 3: Bro, Now I got to tell you a shout out to James F. Meyer.
Speaker 4: I actually so, he you know, lives in Tallahassee, where I live, and I actually saw him at you know, no flex here but the country club pool over the weekend. And my daughter, my eleven year old daughter, had been kind of acting out, and so I saw him at the on the patio and I said, excuse me, sir, you know, do you have him many goes? Of course, it was like my daughter's kind of acting up, and I was like, so, as the Attorney General for the state of Florida, you know what, what recourse do I have as a parent, because I'd like literally to tell him my DAGs like, you can't act like this.
Speaker 3: I'm not have to call the cops or something.
Speaker 4: And he goes, listen till she's eighteen, you can pretty much do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Like in front of her.
Speaker 5: I was like let's go.
Speaker 2: So I do like him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like so not only is a s Meyer, you know, good on on COVID and good on fact, he's good on frontal rights.
Speaker 3: So shout out to him.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, well he is a dad. He's got little guys, so he gets it. You know, he's our he's in our world, Like he understands what it is to be a parent, and like, look at your child and go, I don't understand how I need this. I don't know what is happening. But yeah, I loved it. I love that he was first, and I love that he was like, I did not appreciate your lack of candor, and I think you sold yourself down the river. So how about that?
Speaker 3: Well, and I'll tell you this too.
Speaker 4: I was actually thinking about this morning because so, like we live in Florida. Obviously, Ronda Santis has ascended significantly, but I would say, like Ronda Santis only beat a very weak Democrat candidate twenty eighteen by about forty thousand votes, So Ronda Santis did not come in here as this political juggernaut, and he won by twenty points in twenty twenty two, is the largest gap ever for a Republican. I mean, so he's became a political rock star so much that he thought it was a good idea to run for president only because of like the way he led during COVID. You know, you're now seeing people like Rick Scott, You've seeing some other people kind of take some shots even Byron Donald's is being a little critical of Rond De Sant's handling the economy things.
Speaker 3: But it's because Ron DeSantis was.
Speaker 4: The perfect foil for Anthony Fauci, Like Ron de Santis exists as the political force he does today because of who Anthony Fauci forced him to be. And so I actually think it's interesting that you're that Eth Meyer like, who was a former DeSantis chief of staff and is in some ways very much like a disciple who but also wants to kind of curry a good relationship with Donald Trump. So this is the playbooks his boss followed, and it wouldn't shock me if he follows it to a similar levels success.
Speaker 3: That's very smart.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Ronda Stantis today doesn't exist without Anthony Fauci from six years.
Speaker 2: Ago, no question about it. And I have to say there's there's a few people who really were stars in all of this, Aaron Siri being one of them. I love that guy. You know, he is a vaccine attorney. This is somebody who has fought the big vaccine companies long before COVID, you know, talking about you know, sudden infinite death syndrome, talking about what happens when you get these thirty seven vaccines, why the children don't need it, why the umbilical court should stay connected, right, all of these things that people like me. You know, when I had my son in twenty fifteen, you know, they were really kind of really getting on the vaccine thing and I'm denied them all. And the hospital literally said to me, well, you can't leave with your child if you don't do blah blah Blah'm like says, so see now most parents get afraid. They didn't realize they were dealing with such a confrontational bitch. So I was like, yeah, I just gave birth mid a lot of pain. Yeah, and you're telling me I can't take my child, So like, yeah, none of that works right right.
Speaker 4: Show me the ward where you keep the children whose parents wouldn't let them have vaccines and you now, I mean raise them, Like what's happening.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm like, are there small people here sweeping?
Speaker 3: I'm not understanding the process, but it's a real thing, dude.
Speaker 4: Like I have a friend in California who made those choices not to give their small children vaccines, and now they legit can't find a daycare because they won't do it.
Speaker 3: The nanny state is kind of cracking down that stuff. No, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I will just say this before we get these clips with all the Fauci stuff. Yesterday, the person I thought the most about was actually you, because and I was just so happy for you.
Speaker 3: I hope that you feel like I'm sure you did.
Speaker 4: But in case you are actually humble enough or too humble to take a bow about it, Like you've been on this from day one, and you have been calling out Fauci as a fraud, eve been calling out all the things they've foisted as dangerous and so like unhealthy for families and children. And I think there's not a whole lot of Fauci defenders left, really, and so it's quite stunning to see the sea change in public sentiment and certainly the sea change.
Speaker 3: On how we're allowed to talk about it.
Speaker 4: You've got clips of US senator dropping f bombs on Anthony Fox and he's like, dude, and he's a senator from like Ohio, Like that's a centrist state.
Speaker 3: It's not like he's a.
Speaker 2: C sweet guy. He's a c sweet guy.
Speaker 3: I don't say it.
Speaker 4: It's not like it's some you know, crazy, It's not like rand Paul or so anything. But I was just like, you've been unafraid. And I think you've been very brave about saying stuff just because you believe. Sure, you've looked into it, like you say, you use your eyes, your ears, your brain. And uh so I was very very happy for you yesterday.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have to say I I was flying and I was on a plane watching it on my computer, you know, in the big screen so that anybody else that may need to see it could and anybody else it made them uncomfortable, it did, you know. Like I was like, I'm all about this, you know, but I was watching him and thinking to myself, you know, I though, I think the thing that pained me the most, and I promise after this we'll get to these great clips. The thing that paint me the most, and this is the soft side of Linda right, animals and kids watching people jabbed their children who were hysterically crying and then got violently and terminally ill in some cases.
Speaker 3: And when they.
Speaker 2: Wrapped those masks on their face, and they would force them and they would duct tape them, and I couldn't. I do not understand hurting children and animals. I do not understand it. I will physically assault you if I see you do it. Know that now, it's not a thing. You don't hurt kids, you don't have puppies, you don't hurt cats, you don't hurt animals of any kind. It is not a thing, and people do it so often, and people are so afraid to say anything. My children did not wear masks. My children were not vaccinated, and I thought every day I went to every school board meeting, I was laughed at, cursed at, called a tinfoil hat conspiracy person. I mean, you name it. I was called it, and I was blasphemed by people who were friends for years, colleagues who were friends for years. I wasn't allowed to walk into my building in New York. I wasn't allowed to get on a subway, and I was like, is everyone lost their mind? And in the midst of all of it, I was watching the big box stores stay open, the liquor stores stay open, the EBT stay open. I'm like, is anybody else paying attention to what we got going on here? Like nobody else thinks this is weird? The churches have to be closed, really, but it's okay to go to Walmart? Like there was no point at which in even like the six foot rule, right, the arbitrary six foot rule that came from nowhere that even Fauci said, yeah, that really wasn't based in science. And then you have Debora Burks today coming out trying to throw Fauci under the bus because miss scarf woman herself is like, oh, no, I might get in trouble. I'm like, you are so a part of this, You're oh anyways, all that to say, happy day, Happy for people that stood up, Happy for people who had the balls to say this is bullshit when it was.
Speaker 3: Well so real quick.
Speaker 4: Like so Burkes is saying that she got kind of accosted by Trump on April. On April twenty third, I was in Charleston, South Carolina for my grandmother's ninetieth birthday. On no like it when like, uh, you know, we kind of had these moments like, am my terrible grandson? Because like, am I trying to kill Nana?
Speaker 3: You know? But r and actually brought my daughter who would later go on to.
Speaker 4: Be such a lawless rebel that I have to bring in the tourney general on that field on that trip. But like the you know, and then Trump's like saying to her, then you've ruined the country. So I guess I'm saying, like, so Donald Trump knew five weeks into it that they had ruined it, Like why didn't he say anything?
Speaker 3: Why didn't he kind of reverse course? Like I guess, like, why did this.
Speaker 4: Guy who seems uh kind of restrainable, why did he not do more to kind of change the course.
Speaker 2: So my opinion on that is as follows. I think that there are certain things that we all feel are above our pay grade. Right, So, when they said it was a pandemic and they were showing all that fake syot footage from China, some of the stuff that was happening in India was but that's because of Bill Gates and the vaccines that he literally perpetrated upon those people. But putting that to the side for a brief moment. There was a lot of misinformation coming in even to the White House, and I think because Fauci had brought in Berks, and Fauci was had I mean like he said yes, or he's like I've been doing this for fifty four years, and I'm like, yeah, you've sucked at it for fifty four years. And people who talked to you during your AIDS research would say to you, he started this PCR shit a long time ago, you know, like, this isn't anything new, it's just that nobody paid attention to it. And what's interesting is all this that we do now, the virtual capability, the zooms, the meetings, the social media platforms, actually is what saved many people from walking down the conventional medicinal path because they were like, wait what and they were looking at different things like well that doesn't make any sense or that doesn't look right, but the president doesn't have the luxury of saying maybe right. So they come into him and they say, we have a pandemic. It's confirmed by the next Institutes of Health. And so the President's like, well shit, you know, like I don't want people to die. You know, that's not who I am. How do I fix this and do the right thing. But he knew something felt wrong and people were still getting sick and still dying, and it just nothing felt right. But I think it took aled a little while for him to be able to say, Okay, you are you guys seeing the same thing I am, because this is off.
Speaker 4: Well, then he's I just say the santists like that. You know, they closed beaches for like a week.
Speaker 2: You know, oh he was done.
Speaker 3: They closed that for like a week and they're like no, I'm out, you know.
Speaker 4: And then and you know, I worked on a book with Richard Corcoran, who's the Secretary of Education, and his whole thing was like they actually looked at data, like the sientists looked at the data. He wasn't being fed the data by anybody else. Like they're like he right, waiting for the Korean studies, waiting for these other studies to come out, and like, okay, like we're they're looking at the mortality rates. They're looking at like who's getting sick, who's not getting sick. Actually, it's a whole crazy story. Like they would have they would have opened elementary schools back up, yeah, fairly quickly, like that same ring, but the colleges unilidly made a decision to close, and so they're like, well, wait, we can't have the colleges closed and then open the K twelve up. So they were like not on the same page about that, but then you know, they opened everything else up back.
Speaker 3: Later that fall. It's crazy. It's a crazy time.
Speaker 4: I'm glad there's find some accountability for all of it, especially in including doctor Fauci.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I think that doctor Fauci and I talked about this a lot. Yesterday I was on with Mark Simone, who's a talk show host in New York, and I was saying to him. I was like, what people don't understand, and what I have been saying for like a year now, is Fauci may have gotten this auto pen pardon, but it doesn't cover states, and it doesn't cover civil it's specific for federal criminal infractions. So it's a very specific thing. So when he got that and was like, oh my god, I was like, first of all, two people got those big pardons, Hunter Biden and Anthony Fauci. That should be your first freaking morning. Yeah right. Not only that, he'd put it back to twenty twelve, so the pardon starts in twenty twelve, and I'm like, huh. When you look at the Wuhan Virology Lab and the amount of money that was being funneled from US taxpayers through grants attributed to the NIH and then allocated to the Eco Health Alliance, it all starts in twenty ten and twenty twelve. Yeah, so I'm like, holy shit, Like this is nuts.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Anyways, we could do a whole show on all of that, but I want to play a little bit of Fauci. So we have Fauci with Stephanopoulos from twenty twenty two, and then we have a twenty twenty one and a twenty twenty six clip. All of these are him flip flopping on. I have no problem testifying. I don't know if you know, but I've testified many times. You shut the hell up. This guy's so pompous. I mean, it's shocking to me how pompous he is.
Speaker 7: Well, if I become a punching bag, I'm a punching bag. But I am very happy to testify before for any Congressional Oversight committee. I have nothing to hide. I can explain and validate everything that I've done, So you know, it's going to be inconvenient if they actually are out there essentially threatening to make my life miserable. But it's I mean, I'm going to do what I need to do, and that is cooperate fully because we have nothing to hide at all. The answer is if there are oversight hearings, I absolutely will cooperate fully and testify before the Congress.
Speaker 5: Have answer.
Speaker 8: You may not know, but I have to testify before the Congress a few hundred times, okay, over the last forty years or so, so I have no trouble testifying. We can defend and explain and stand by everything that we've said, so I have nothing to.
Speaker 9: Under the advice of my attorneys, I will invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution to refrain from answering your questions.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, kind of a flip flop. And that's twenty twenty one, it's twenty twenty two. What you just saw twenty twenty one and then twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Well, very different political environment, and as you just noted with the actions of Florida Attorney General, it's a very different legal environment also, right, I mean, you got you know people, it's so wild to me just to see how differently we see so many things. But and I know we have a Joe Biden clip here, but like, yes, so you can play that here. Let's listen to Joe Biden, because like, you know, among the things we now know is the person who was like standing up for and touting Joe Biden was or you know, touting anthy fashion with Joe Biden. And we were also told that Joe Biden was like healthy, So yeah, what do yeah, you know, the vaccines and Joe Biden had in common, we were told they were perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's one hundred percent accurate. Trump said he was going to fire doctor Fauci. That wonderful.
Speaker 3: I got a better eye.
Speaker 2: Do you like, man, I'm gonna hire doctor Frauci.
Speaker 5: By now Tony need. Doctor Fauchi needs no introduction.
Speaker 4: Doctor Frauci's trusted, a truth telling, a patriot.
Speaker 3: So my message U is this, listen to doctor Fauci, one most distinguished and trusted voices in the world.
Speaker 2: Drop said, first of all, I just want to say that there should be combat pay involved in listening to him.
Speaker 3: I miss it, I miss it.
Speaker 4: I wish No, you don't, I do dude, it was because because it's like one of those YouTube videos. So, uh so my son, you know, I'm talking about my kids today. Today's my son's starts a birthday. We have a big flamingo float in the pool, and like one of the games we play is like, hey, can Elijah jump on the flamingo float because it's like a little bit too tall for him to like get on there, and so he like try to jump, but he like struggles and wrestles, and so it's kind of fun to watch someone try to do a thing they clearly are not a quick to do you, and like it's a cute way to watch someone you love fail.
Speaker 3: And that's how I feel like watching Joe Biden speak. It's like, ah, he's trying. Here comes He's like trying to go on to something. Go, He's trying to put a couple of sentences together. Let's see if he can make it all without cause pause to catch his breath. You know. So that's that's what I missed about it.
Speaker 2: I think what we really just learned is that you're Mascus and so you have issues.
Speaker 3: Also a terrible parent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so try again on the float?
Speaker 3: Wrong with you? Come on?
Speaker 2: It's funny. So his birth Happy birthday to Elijah, my son. Liam's birthday was Tuesday. He was eleven. Okay, so yeah, it's it's it's definitely the weeks of birthdays in the summer for the kiddos. But we have another clip of Fauci here. So this was an interesting one. I think this was May's online You guys know, I love my Twitter folks, but uh or ex folks whatever, But this is Fauci in sort of a roundtable month to month, So it was like March, April, May Jude and like all of the different sort of warnings and updates that he had not only on the vaccines but on the virus itself and how that was changing and flip flopping, which is pretty interesting.
Speaker 6: You might have virus in your naso pharings, and even though you really feel well, you could inadvertently pass it on to someone else.
Speaker 7: It is very unlikely that a vaccinated person, even if there's a breakthrough infection, would transmit it to someone else.
Speaker 2: If you're vaccinated, you really don't need to worry about getting it in a way that's serious or transmitting it.
Speaker 6: You nailed it, Chris nailed correct Okay, that's absolutely correct.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 6: You said it correctly.
Speaker 3: The risk is extremely low.
Speaker 6: Of getting infected, of getting sick, or of transmitting it to anybody else. You should care because if you get infected and you're not vaccinated, there is a chance, maybe a likelihood, that you will be part of the dynamics of the continuation of the chain of transmission. Namely, you will inadvertently or innocently transmit it to someone else who will then transmit it to someone else. And I don't think anyone would intentionally want to be part of.
Speaker 2: The transmission Gaine.
Speaker 6: Do you want to be a dead end to the virus, so when the virus gets to you, you stop it. You don't allow it to use you as the stepping stone to the next person. Vaccinated people are clearly capable of transmitting the infection to an uninfected person.
Speaker 2: These are the things I mean. I first of all, I am not a scientist or a doctor, right, I am in media, That's what I do. Okay, fine, How the hell are you controlling an airborne virus? Okay, also known in the cold family and the food family, And we know we don't control those eithers For thousands of years, But it makes zero sense that this guy is saying, so if you're not vaccinated, you can transmit it and then you would give it to somebody else they could be vaccinated. I'm like, wait, wait, wait, I'm sorry, I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. So this vaccinated person should be afraid of me as an unvaccinated person, even though your vaccine is one hundred percent fool proof and it's going to stop the infection and the transmission. What is happening? Why why do you care if I get vaccinated if you're vaccinated?
Speaker 3: It's so wild, dude, Like, but you know it's funny.
Speaker 4: I'm always amazed anytime I try to do like a car repair thing, Like I'll pull up a video on YouTube and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, like this thing could like explode.
Speaker 4: But I saw somebody on the internet that I don't know do it, So I'm clearly comfortable like trying it now. So we already kind of seed so much like of our thought process even relates to our personal safety to strangers on the internet.
Speaker 3: And that's basically what happened. That was what we do, you know what I mean? Like, So that's what we did.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. I hire professionals. I should go on like I'm not a YouTube.
Speaker 4: Let me get more hire boy and six five Panda says to do here like so, but but it's I think, you know, and I live in Florida where obviously, like we go through hurricane season all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so like we.
Speaker 4: All become these little experts like, oh, well, the western cone is shifting three degrees, so that should mean this, and we're like all just overly you know, informed, but like not really on things that you don't you know. And so we all became uh, you know, COVID experts, and we all became old the pathogens do this, and that sort just reminds me of and you know the same people who were like so expertly telling you to stay home and like do these things, would like had no problem making these poor blue collar folks go do their grocery shopping for them and bring them their stuff. Yeah, it's I mean, it's just wild man like I That was the.
Speaker 2: Thing that mystified me. They were like, you can't go food shopping, but you can have a total stranger touch everything you're about to consume and put in your home and they can go food shopping for you.
Speaker 4: What people wanted so badly, They just wanted somebody to kind of like tell them what to do. Like the video we don't have it today, but the video that I saw recently that think like sum this all up is I saw a video of like Julia.
Speaker 3: Roberts and then and then anti factis.
Speaker 2: The only reason I didn't get it is because I.
Speaker 4: Hate her well, but then she like starts fangirling out like oh it's no. And I know people like that. I know people who literally like thought Anthony Fauscian. But it's because anti Fasci wasn't Donald Trump. So like the anti Trump energy kind of transferred into this person. So Fasci represented everything that Trump wasn't and so people put all their you know, kind of hope. And then what that's the best part of these diaries is it clearly like went through his head. And that to me is like the untold part of this is like how many of these decisions were made not because they were in the best interest of public health, which obviously like public health was not so particularly well, but how much of this of these decisions were made because it kept Anthony Fauci as a powerful person and in the spot like that, like that clearly happened, right Like if Anthony Fauschi had said, Hey, you know, you guys can go live your life and we're going to kind of trust the states and we're not going to make this like very heavy handed guidance and we're not going to require a shot. You know, we're not going to require the federalgram to play this massive role in this. Then he goes away kind of and he clearly didn't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's definitely to me the concept of saying, as we heard in the first clip, I have no problem testifying I have nothing to hide, and then you meet it with I kept a diary of everything I lied about, of everything that I kept from the public for all those years while you people died alone taking a vaccine that poisoned you and was going to affect you for years to come. Because now we're having I can remember having a conversation and the person I was talking to, and it was an on air conversation, and the person I was talking to said that I was a conspiracy theorist because I said, there is no question that following the COVID vaccines. We are seeing an increase of myocarditis in athletes, young athletes, And this person was a coach and they were like, that's absolutely untrue. Myocarditis is very common because you know, the athletes have a lot of strain on their hearts. I'm like, you're literally the antithesis of everything I've ever heard about being healthy and being an athlete. Your heart should be stronger, your lung should be more expanded, your vein should be pumping with blood because this is all you do every day. The reason that these poor people are dying in the middle of events, in the middle of football fields and ice rinks and baseball little leagues and all these crazy things, is because there is a protein attacking their system. Actually, you know, and you couldn't have these conversations. Fast forward to now, we have people with Bell's policy turbo cancers. People is young. I mean literally, we had I can't think of his name right now, but he owns one of the LA sports teams, and he's a doctor, and he's very well known, and he was he's been doing the circuit recently because he's been talking about how he's been doing alternative medicine to help to cure these turbo cancers. And he's like, these are one hundred percent from the vaccines. Yeah, he said, they are attacking your body, just like when you first got COVID. They called it the Cytokind storm. Yeah, and they had, oh, your body's in the cytokind storm. So you know, the last thing you want to do if your body's in a cytokind storm is to put you on a dang then a later and expand your lungs and allow it to grow. But that's what they did. And you couldn't do ivermectin, and you couldn't do HCQ, and you couldn't do anything that had worked for a thousand years because that didn't pay the bills that they were making all this money on with Pfizer and Maderna and Johnson and Johnson because they had that EUA, the Emergency Use Authorization which was given as an edict from the President.
Speaker 3: And also immunity for many lawsuits.
Speaker 2: So one hundred percent. Yeah. Well, so Aaron Siri, who is incredible and has been fighting vaccine companies and pharmaceutical you know, all these big, big pharmaceutical companies for years, talks about that fine print and how people don't understand that when you take these vaccines, you sign away any rights you have to ever come back on them and say I've had a vaccine injury. I mean that that whole the var's form, which many people are not familiar with. I mean they were going in and switching that around, yeah, which is a federal crime. Anyways, Deborah Burks, who also worked with Fauci, is now making her media debut again. And you know the woman has no scarf. Scarfs the scarf Scott bless her. I'm like, I like a good scarf, but it is August, just saying okay. So she was on News Nation and she was talking about how she was actually shut out of a lot of what Fauci was doing, and that Fauchi was having these private conversations.
Speaker 10: When President Trump said to me, we will never close down America again as what happened, which I couldn't understand how that happens so rapidly. We put out guidelines to slow the spread, and the next thing we know, everything is closed down. Now I know that doctor Fauci was having private conversations with these governors and mayors to tell them to close the schools and to tell them while we were trying to figure out how to contain the virus without doing all of that a long way of saying, you know, you have to follow what your commander in chief is saying to you. That doesn't mean that you change the science. It doesn't mean you change the data, but you figure out a way to execute the plan that they want. So when President Trump, on i think April fourth, said we'll never do this again to the country, we pivoted to how do we bring testing so that people are aware of their status. No one wants to infect anybody else. But if you get them tests, instead of quarantining people who are exposed, you just only tell the people who are infected to stay home. That is a very different approach. It worked fabuls lesslie in universities. It's why we were able to keep them open, and Secretary Devace was working and keeping K through twelve open. There were solutions, but it became very political, and we all have to be aware because it was a presidential election year, it was really important for blue states to show that they were taking it very seriously, and they overclosed, and we just have to be honest that that happened, and that's why that discussion from both sides of the aisle and a resolution and a way to go forward is critical so that we can do this right in the future.
Speaker 4: That's infuriating, well, and it's not, I mean thinking about just the two things. Number one, the blue states that overclosed lost two decades with the learning games, you know, for I think fourth graders, and mostly it's like the poor kids and the black and brown kids, we didn't have access to safe space, as quiet space, as computers, et cetera. So like that's generation generation of learning gone right because of the Blue states over closed. And obviously what's the other benefit of not just blue states but purple states overclosing is that then you got to adopt like the wildest, craziest elections, you know, kind of rules. Ever, and you know, we saw what happened, So I mean that's like that's a combination.
Speaker 3: Of perverse incentives and Hector Brooks like, oh oops, I don't know, maybe maybe we shouldn't just let them do it.
Speaker 2: The thing that pisses me off about her and I said this to you. We did a show on the Secret Service a few months ago, or yeah, I guess a few months ago, and I said the same thing then. And I don't know if I'm right or wrong to say this, but when you know something, it's really difficult. But you have to speak up. If you're in a position that what you say could actually have an impact on millions of people, are you really going to choose the easy route for yourself? And I am shocked at the amount of people that do. I am shocked at this for as a tangent for a moment by her and her colleagues, knowing for her to see, we have to work around what the commander in chief wants. I'm like, the commander in chief is listening to you. The commander in chief is coming to you so that he can be educated and make informed decisions for the nation based upon the science and the medicinal recommendations you're making. This isn't on the president. And don't get me wrong, I think Biden is a buffoon. But at the end of the day, there are recommendations that come in. The problem is the backroom conversations that surrounded the recommendations that had absolutely nothing to do with keeping the nation safe. And we knew that that's the ugly part and the fact that she's coming out now because it's comfortable. Yeah, well, now I can tell you what I think. I actually think less of you now, I think you're a more terrible person.
Speaker 4: So here's the question. Why is she on news Nation not in front of Congress exactly?
Speaker 2: Why isn't she be And I don't know that that's not going to happen for her because there's a few other doctors that definitely were lockstep with him, you know what I mean. I mean, Peter Danzik and Fauci's number two have already been called before the committee to be questioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do think that there are other people coming down the line. And I also think that every single media person who decided to come out and say you are the problem. You should be killed, you should be quarantined, you should be put in the gulag. I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: It was so bad?
Speaker 2: We go back? I mean, Howard Stern was literally on a daily rant. I was like, just because you're a hypochondriac, okay, and you've got some kind of sickness in your mind, Like, I'm sorry. Your haircut alone is a warning to me to not listen to you. Please move on, bro, get back to what you used to do. It was a lot better. Don't talk to me about vaccines please, and that was People always say, why do you hate Taylor Swift. I'm like, because Taylor Swift went out there and she clearly took money. This is my opinion. She clearly took money to promote the vaccine.
Speaker 3: Travis Kelsey definitely did right. I think he was in every commercial. Yeah, no, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: So they're a perfect match. Hope your Spike proteins are working out great, you know what I mean. I'm sure they were present for the wedding. Anyways, so Bernie Moreno, God bless them, senator from Ohio. You know, this is an educated business owner who knows exactly what small business owners were feeling like during these horrible COVID shutdowns and people that were like literally getting like arrested. I mean Tim Walls Estate was one of the worst offenders, you know, literally shutting down, shooting at people, Get back in your house, shut the hell up. AnyWho. So Bernie Moreno had some really great back and forth with the plead the Fifth Fauci and just spicy language here, ladies and gents, if you're listening, just fore warnings not up to me, but it's worth hearing because he was fantastic. Do you admit it in your own hang on.
Speaker 5: Hey, Tolly, those policies were put in place because you had moronic politicians listened to the words of a megalomaniac who was more interested in having met a Kardashian than the suffering of the American people. And that is you your advice to communities like that, to idiotic politicians who enforce those rules. Arrested that mom for watching a football game with her own family outside. When that story broke, I said to myself, I cannot stand idly on the side and watch this happen. It was about six years ago today that I decided I'm going to give up my businesses, sell them all, run for office, run through the United States Senate. Here I am sitting in front of you six years later, saying, who the fuck do you think you were doing?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: Literally, when he said that, I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's like, you know, I don't know, if you've seen the movie. You might not want to see the movie another thing, but it's like if you've seen the Odyssey, like like this, this whole kind of build up thing. But basically, like you know, so the character the whole time he's trying to get back because his wife there's all these suitors there like trying to like you know, nip it or heels like oh da da da and then so but they finally at the end he like gets the like it it's like the door shut. It becomes like very clear, like what's about to happen, Like Odysseus is about to like go ham on these people.
Speaker 3: It's the same energy.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, this is something that I've been working on, this stuff that I've been working towards, like I've been training for this, and you will now feel my wrath, sir, yeah, yeah, and then the yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that. For me, I had no idea what a Mama bear I would I was, yeah until COVID and how I would go at people and say are you are you insane? What is going on on? Walking into a grocery store and then telling me I cannot food chuck because I have a mask on. I'm like, okay, well you can stop me. I'll be in the produce bye. I mean that was a real thing. And they would follow me around the store and At one point I turned around in the general manager. I said, I'm going to be here once a week to shop from my family. And the fact that you think that a piece of cloth across my face is protecting you from a pandemic world virus frightens me. It does. I don't know how you're operating your life, sir, Like, please tell me you don't believe that, right, Like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Some people I was happy they had a mask on. I'm like, nobody needs to see that. Put it on, yeah, cover it up. But there was a lot of other people that were like I saw a girl two days ago with a giant black and ninety five on the beach bro by herself.
Speaker 4: When I was coming back, like I was coming back from out West and I flew through Reno and it reminded we actually flew into Reno six years ago, and I was like, in the same spot and I saw somebody, Oh really, two masks on the face shield over than mat.
Speaker 3: I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: I mean some of the ship right, Like, I was like, I don't understand, I know, and I never had the mask on. People scream at me, yell at me, get my face. I'm like, say, it's in my face. Come close, Come here, so so that when you're right next to me, I can punch you. Get over here. I was like, I'm not having it, Like I mean, I definitely was a side of me that I didn't even know what was inside of me until that happened and you realize, oh wow, I am not a sheep. Okay, got it understood. So here's another moment with moreno this. I don't know if you saw this as oh, yeah, great the elevator. Yeah it's great, Senator Marino, why do you suspect few? She's pleading the fifth after testifying to Muny plus time before she goes, oh oh and listen, I'm not one. It's kind of funny, right, Like I always break on Fetterman because you won't wear a suit because I feel like it's not like in keeping with like the etiquette of the Senate. But yesterday he did really gone okay, yeah yeah, Fetterman had a suit on a tie the whole thing. I was like, oh shit, and he was at it. He was he was like, I fell for your bullshit. I listened to you. I told people to listen to you. I thought you cared about people, you know, like he was personally it was a very and obviously he had a stroke, you know what I mean. So he has this stroke out of nowhere and I'm like, hmm okay, but then like here we have Moreno, who's like breaking all etiquette. He's like, fuck you and this is bullshit. And I was like, you're really kind of my hero today. Sorry, like you're my hero, not fauci ever, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it's wild because I do know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know people that passed away from getting COVID, and I know people that were hospital.
Speaker 2: No, no, you didn't, you did it not from COVID, from them not treating COVID. That's why they died. They weren't allowed to have access to the things that would have saved their life very simply because they were attacked by a government made special interest virus that was a biochemical weapon waged against the American people, period, end of sentence. And now we know that, now we can say it out loud. Oh look, our taxpayer dollars went to freaking China and they did a bunch of tests and created this awesome virus. They brought it back to the United States and said, hey, this will be fun. All those people need to go down. You worked in the lab, you tested the shit, you're going down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there's.
Speaker 2: Something wrong with you inside that you can do that to another human. I hate a lot of people. I don't wish anybody dead. Anybody, maybe one person, maybe two. But the bottom line is, it's not a general thought. It's not something that I'm doing every single day. Right, I'm not going out there and saying, you know, it'd be great if we like just infected a bunch of people and they just die. The hell's wrong with you? And you're working in the lab to perfect it? Right anyways?
Speaker 3: So crazy?
Speaker 2: AnyWho? All right, so we've got a few more here. I always think it's good to go back and look at Fauci from the eighties because it appears that he has been lying and looking rather unappealing for a very long time. This is him talking about I don't even know what his mouth was h he's lying, I think it was, but he was like he was kind of like high leveling HIV and talking like esoterically about how all illnesses like to shut up. He's so pompous even.
Speaker 11: Then, starting to see as we're seeing virtually as the months go by, other groups that can be involved, and seeing it in children is really quite disturbing.
Speaker 4: Let me say other close contact. Give me some example.
Speaker 11: Well, for example, if the close contact of a child is a household contact, perhaps there will be a certain number of cases of individual who are just living with and in close contact with someone with AIDS, who are risk of AIDS, who does not necessarily have to have intimate sexual contact or share a needle, but just the ordinary close contact that one sees in normal interpersonal fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's saying he's wrong.
Speaker 4: He's basically he was the NBA saying Magic Johnson can't play basketball anymore because you can catch HIV from like sweat or breathing on somebody or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what that And obviously you know, I'm like, was there not a beagle for you to you know, test on and put through incredible pain? I mean, this is what's funny to me, right, These woke as liberal scumbags are out there and they're so upset for Fauci. I'm like, guys, did you not see all the footage of the beagles, the children, the grandma's and Grandpa's no, that doesn't bother you. But this freak, Fauci the fraud being upset because he's finally caught. We finally have enough to say, yeah, we think you lied, so about that. And they're like, oh, even what's his face? Yesterday said something Harvey Levin of TMC, did you see that?
Speaker 3: He came out and he goes, now, what do you say?
Speaker 2: He was like, oh, oh, I feel really bad that you know that Fauci has to go through this, and it was difficult to watch, and like, what the what? I don't know what people are talking about? Why do you feel bad for this guy? It's like feeling bad for like, I don't know, Bundy, you know, or Dahmer, Like the court proceeding is very stressful for this mass murderer. What that to me is just a bridge too far. You know, you have been screwing around and hurting people's lives since AIDS, And what happens is, you know, people are scared and fear is a powerful, powerful thing.
Speaker 3: I mean that's what it is.
Speaker 4: They leverage fear, right, leverage fear the gain control over people's lives, like no doubt, and it was and it and like It literally impacted every aspect of American's life.
Speaker 3: Cost people.
Speaker 4: Not just like the lives of loved ones, but I think a lot of social relationships, like we're you know, yes it's.
Speaker 2: True, and then we have one other one here. I definitely want to get to this. So as he was walked into the hearing room yesterday, there was like a throng of reporters and one of the reporters is screaming out to him about what was in his actual diary. I mean, and that's the other thing. Right. People are mad. They're saying, well, this is his diary. It was wrong to release it. I'm like, I'm sorry. He wrote all this shit on a government, taxpayer funded computer. This is not his MacBook at home. This is him writing from his government email and then saying please delete, after testifying before Congress saying I never deleted anything. There's just so much. But this is him getting called on the carpet for something that he wrote. We're not making this up, doctor Fauji.
Speaker 4: You admitted in your own diary that COVID was nothing more than a flu.
Speaker 3: Do you regret shutting the world down?
Speaker 2: Are you ever going to admit that you killed millions of people through your poison shots. When are you going to.
Speaker 3: Take responsibility for your mishandling of COVID?
Speaker 4: When are you going to take responsibility for your mishandling covidi?
Speaker 2: Here's the evidence for that directly. So the gentleman that you just heard goes into a very long dio tribe about how it's in his diaries and he's think.
Speaker 3: It compares like it's an influenza.
Speaker 4: It's like modeled after this and it's got a fatalit rate of point two percent, not two percent. Yeah, no, the whole it's wild. No, it's uh, Honestly, that scene. I'm glad we kind of ended with that because if we were going to make like a documentary about like fauci uh and like the lies, the power grab, like the core decisions, all the things, that would be how it ends right, Like he's walking into the halls of Congress and people are like holding him accountable for the things he admitted to himself but not to the rest of the country, and you know, you kind of the end scene would be like, yeah, sitting down and here they come and he's half have to uh and yeah, we'll see I did not know that James F. Meyer, the turn of General Florida, had said he wants to look at action.
Speaker 3: There's at least twenty six I.
Speaker 4: Believe Republican attorney generals in the country who I think would probably have a similar.
Speaker 3: Perspective on that. So yes, yeah, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 2: Hat tip again to f Meyer for leading that cause on to be continued as right. We love them well. Thank you guys for listening to the Rogue Recap. We hope that you are as happy as we are about the truth coming out about COVID, and if you lost somebody during COVID, we're really sorry. And hopefully Fauci the frog will go to prison as he should and sit there for a really really long time and not nice white collar prison, ugly dark, once a day food, you're cleaning the bathroom's prison. That's where he belongs. Thank you very much for listening. I am Lynna McLaughlin. Please find us online Rogue Recap dot com, at Rogue Recap at Lindamick and he is at Eric Underscore Eggers and we will see you next week.