Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Sheennon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it say eight hundred nine four one sean if you want to join us. I know, based on reaction and people I talk to, that there is trepidation, there is concern, there is worry, there is fear. There's the atmosphere of what's going to happen in the Senate, what's going to happen in the House. I've been down this road many, many times. This is not our first rodeo, and with Donald Trump, there's a certain extra layer of confidence that I have that, inspite all of the posturing and all of the complaining and all of the imperfections, the one big, beautiful bill I don't know somewhere tonight, I expect maybe during my show, I'm not sure is likely going to pass. I do support the passage of it for a well, for a lot of reasons. Let's start with the most fundamental, and that is the largest tax cut in American history versus what the Democrats will be fighting for, which is the largest tax increase in American history. And no small deal if you work in the service industry that you will not be paying taxes on tips. And if you're a worker and you work some overtime, you're going to get some tax relief as it relates to taxing overtime work, which is a big deal for people, lowering taxes for seniors and social Security recipients. You know, there's been a lot of demagoguery and just outright flat out lying, which is why we've had doctor oz On about this. We knew this would be the area the demagogue the most. And it's the same as what we hear every two years and four years. Republicans are racist and sexist and homophobic and xenophobic and islamophobic, and they want dirty air in dirty water, and they want grandma and grandpa to eat dog food and cat food until some you know Trump look alike throws them in a wheelchair and drops them off a cliff. You know they're cutting those of security men.
Speaker 2: No they're not.
Speaker 1: Now they're all headed forward towards insolvency and you know, improvements and reform. And if we shouldn't pay one, you know, a dollar amount for one medical service versus one if you're Medicaid versus Medicare. And if you're able bodied, you shouldn't be getting recipients. You should be you should be able able bodied people ought to participate do something. And there's going to be some work mandate requirement even volunteer work for people if they want to get any of this, and anyway, extending the current policy baseline to keep taxes low and extending this tax relief. If you look at the majority of tax cuts there for working men and women women in this country. Every time we cut taxes, every single time, it results in more revenue to the federal government. Our less revenue to the federal government. They did keep in the salt deduction. If and this is where I might have disagreements on the bill. I mean, the salt deduction is going to go from ten thousand dollars to forty thousand dollars. That you know, state and local tax are reductions and relief to me, that only rewards blue states and blue cities and around the country that continue to elect these high taxes, spend liberal you know Democrats. Why do they get the deducted high taxes in their state. That's not a benefit that is afforded to responsible states that elect low tax and low regulation, you know Republicans. But it's neither here nor there. That's why I've said from the beginning. When I went to do a town hall with Senators and went to do a town hall with House members, we had this discussion and I said to all of them, none of you are going to get everything you want. But this is what the president's agenda is, and it it takes away a big part of the president's agenda. The most important important aspect of this is the president's tax cuts and relief for working men and women. That is the most important. The second most important thing is going to be the president will have the monies necessary to not only build out the rest of the border wall to protect our country from open borders of Biden, Harris May Orcus. And that will then also provide money so that they can deport these criminal illegals that are in our country known terrorists and murderers and rapists and other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members and drug dealers.
Speaker 2: That's a big part of it.
Speaker 1: A big part of the economic part of it is also the issue of opening up energy exploration and energy. The policies of energy dominance, which is going to number one. Keep what is the engine of our economy, and that is the engine of every economy, and that is you know, energy. And then we're going to now drill and get gas and frack and go mining for coal like never before, and then we will be a net energy exporter and we'll be able to you know, that's going to bring in a lot of revenue, especially over the long term for this country. That's a big part of the President's economic agenda. It also is going to help with national defense and we got to build out the next generation of weaponry for our military has to happen, you know, we got to get to energy dominance. By the way, it's one point six trillion in savings four point one trillion in economic growth from tax permanence, and their estimates have it at lowering the deficit, not by enough. And this is where I think Lindsay Graham is the right strategy. This is about the biggest bill you could ever bite off, this this ambitious an agenda and actually get it through. So after talking and by the way, undoing Biden's wasteful student loan debt scheme, I mean, why should hard working men and women, you know, the go to community colleges or trade school. Why should they be paying off the debt of these you know, spoiled brats that are going on these Ivy League institutions to be indoctrinated into hating Israel and having to listen to pro hamas chance. It's insane. So it is, and it's getting rid of Biden or climate regulations. I want to I want the Republicans to be the party of freedom and the party of choice and the party of hard working men and women, and I think this bill will do it. So here's the bottom line. After being on the phone pretty much all day, I got to tell you something. It is it is clear to me that this one big, beautiful bill is going to pass. That is my prediction. Anything can happen, I can't say with one hundred percent certainty. And I think that overall it is one of the most conservative bills ever.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll give you say.
Speaker 1: It included this salt deduction, which I don't support, but it is including you know, no tax on tip relief. It is including no tax on overtime relief. It is making the tax cuts permanent. Kyle tax credit increases twenty five hundred dollars in the in the House version, twenty two hundred in the Senate version, so it'll probably be about twenty two hundred twelve hundred and new income tax cuts for American households five hundred to fifteen hundred for the middle class per the Congressional Budget Office. That's that's real money in people's pockets. The amount of border wall that we need to secure our country is forty six billion, forty five billion, or one hundred thousand illegal immigrant detention facility beds. Have you seen this alligator alley? Some people are protesting it down here in Florida. It's interesting to watch ten thousand new ice agents, twenty five billion dollars for the Golden Dome that might end up being you know, everyone laughed at Ronald Reagan when he talked about strategic defense, and the medium mocked it and called it star Wars. Well, if you look at the initial reporting of SDI back in the day, it looked an awful like a lot like the sky's over Israel when Iran and Hamas and Nazbalala and the ut rebels have been firing missiles into densely populated areas in Israel and then whoops, take it right out of the sky.
Speaker 2: It worked.
Speaker 1: May end up one day when we're long dead and gone, being Donald Trump's greatest legacy. Anyway, The new work requirements are for adults on Medicaid and food stabs. That end tax credits for electric vehicles and green upgrades to each home.
Speaker 2: It ends.
Speaker 1: Or restricts tax credits for companies making a green energy tech. I've not had time to read the Senate version. I know it's been it's been read, just giving you the summaries of it. But my understanding is there's one hundred percent depreciation if you build out manufacturing centers in year one. That is going to incentivize companies to invest that money. The ten trillion that Donald Trump hasn't committed money is it's going to cause them to do it really, really quickly. You know, President pointed out that this is one point six trillion dollars in governments spending over a decade that's going to be slashed. But again that's only a first that it doesn't get us to a balanced budget yet. But as people like Lindsey Graham has said, yeah, we can come back for a second Reconciliation bill, if not a third reconciliation bill, and John Thune also backing to secure more cuts within the President's sweeping tax and immigration legislation anyway, that deficit reducing measures sponsored by Republican Senator Rick Scott and and we've got to get to all of this. And that was kind of like the last minute negotiation that was going on last night with Senator Rick Scott and Mike Lee and Ron Johnson Loomis and a couple of others, which finally got their support. And Trump notably thanked Senator Scott and Ron john and Mike Lee and others, was supporting the opening of debate on the bill. The President said he would work with the group to reduce wasteful spending and sure our medicaid system helps those who are truly in need. And that's why we've had, you know, we've had on this program so often explaining this because we knew this would be demagogue, you know, doctor oz Uh very strange. I really can't put my finger on why. You know, Senator Tillis of North Carolina, you know, I just he seemed to kind of lose it, you know, and started this fight with the President over the weekend saying he's not going to support the bill rather than working with his fellow senators to do to make it better. And anyway, he voted even against advancing the bill. Where you then, you know, have you know, an opportunity to make final changes to the bill and move it towards final passage. And anyway, Then the President went after a month and then he finally just I can't handle I'm resigning. Very bizarre to me, but it it gives an opportunity for maybe a more Trump supporting MAGA conservative to be elected in North Carolina. My view, it's an opportunity. All this might put the Senate in play. It's not gonna put the Senate in play. There are too many good people that are available to run in North Carolina. By the way, top of the list in terms of names mentioned as Laura Trump. That'll be interesting. But I can name two people in particular that I think would be good candidates. I'm going to hold fire on that for now. But the president's doctrine is now firing on all cylinders. You know, American doctrine means peace through strength, no forever wars. The president completely consistent with what he said on the campaign trail and his first term, and that is he took out the Isis Califate Bagdaddi and associates. He took out Slomani. I mean, he used the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan and he never got us into a forever war. You know, Trump is actually there was a foxnews dot Com piece. I was doing the UN's job on the world stage and leading on the issue of peace while the Secretary General is you know that notoriously they've been anti American and anti Semitic in that body. Frankly, I would like to save the billions of dollars we send every year on any globalist organization, especially the UN. President was right to pull out of the Who the WEF. He was right to pull out of the Paris Climate Accords. He was right to pull out of that stupid Iranian deal Obama, you know, flying in cargo planes with cash and of the currency and appeasing the Iranians. I mean, that's probably why they couldn't believe when Trump took out the nuclear sites, because they were so used to weak beckless leadership in America. Joe Biden helped them get rich to foment terror and advance their nuclear program by you know, not enforcing the sanctions that Donald Trump put on them in his first term. Linder, which nickname do you like? You're like Marxist mom dommy or do you like Marxist mom dummy?
Speaker 2: What do you prefer?
Speaker 3: How about mummy dummy? I like mummy dummy.
Speaker 2: You like mummy dummy. I like Marxist mom dummy.
Speaker 3: It doesn't really flow though.
Speaker 2: Marxist mum Donnie does to me, hm hmm.
Speaker 1: I mean this is getting all right, So this is lunatic and we're gonna go over all this crazy.
Speaker 2: And why is this important?
Speaker 1: If you're not living in New York City, it's important because as goes New York and California, pay attention. This is the modern Democratic party. He's given three chances this weekend to condemn the calls for globalizing the anti FADA, and he wouldn't do it. And you all these Democrats are supporting him. He vows to fight back against ICE agents if he's elected. He said, I don't think we should have billionaires. He doubles down on a plan to tax richer and wider Americans more. What I mean stuff, you couldn't even imagine. Now we're going to tax He defends taxing wider neighborhoods at higher rates. The man says, it's not driven by race. Really, we'll go through all of it when we come back. News you'll never get from the media mob. And I got to give a lot of credit and a shout out to the President for going there this weekend to defend Prime Minister Danielle. This is the dumbest case ever. A prime minister, you know, has to go on trial, what for for gifts of like cigars and a doll and whatever dumb thing. And Trump actually went so in deep. We just saved Israel from Iran, and BB was with us the entire way and and has never been a greater military success. And now you're going to do a witch hunt trial against your prime minister, a sitting prime minister, a wartime prime minister. And then he said, fine, if Israel wants to do that and be stupid, then he will withhold billions of dollars in aid to Israel. What the Israeli people prioritize what matters here? I mean cigars and dollars and nonsense. As I told you, Iran this weekend, promising to continue to rich enrich uranium. And you had the Iranian ambassador to the UN making that call. Top Uranian cleric has now issued a call to assassinate President Trump, not the first time. And you know how much longer are we supposed to look the other way? Never ending threats? You know, over a thousand Americans over the last number of decades, top clerics chanting death to Israel, death to America during public prayers every Friday, dispatching multiple Iranian assassination teams that got inside our country. Things to Joe and Kamala and Majorcis and company. You know, they have a top clerical leader put out a call now from Muslims around the world to help carry out the assassination. The cleric issued a religious decree against Donald Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu. It's called a fatwah. I know, because I've had one issued against me in my life, a real one, you know that. I don't know if I've ever told the whole story on there. It was the Massad Israeli intelligence group. They got wind of a genuine, real fatwah that was put out on me. My kids were young at the time. I told you the story at the time, you knew.
Speaker 3: The story I did, but fairs repeating and.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so they put a fot waden. You know, I had to have private security twenty four to seven, and I can't tell everyone how the story ended, but it's a great ending. It's ironic and funny in some ways, but it's not a comfortable feeling.
Speaker 2: But these fought wahs are real.
Speaker 1: Masad contacted Fox Security and New NYPD and said, this is real. You might want to take this seriously, which I always appreciated, and that was very nice that they didn't have to do it. It was real intelligence, actionable intelligence. And I'll never forget I shouldn't really tell this before. Son, my daughter, who was very young at the time, goes, Daddy, why aren't you talking to all your friends that are just they're just sitting there, And an older brother by three years goes, are you really serious? You don't know who they are, you don't know why they're here. They all have guns, they're trying to kill dad. They're here to protect that. I'm like, did you really have to go there? Remember I told you that story.
Speaker 3: I mean the funny part is is that I think people don't realize that you have a family, you know, like you you had little ones, and you know, here they are trying to kill you, and you have to create this sort of this you know environment of oh these are daddy's friends. Meanwhile it's like, oh yeah, well they're trying to kill the whole family.
Speaker 1: So you know, he was not trying to be He just was three years older and just had a little more understanding of what was going on, of course.
Speaker 3: But it's just scary that he even had to have that, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, it's just how we all sit around a joke about it, and you know, we could all as a family laugh about you know, there's a reason it's natural for hosts to talk a lot about their families. There's a reason I don't, and this is part of it. And you know, and I know people, yeah, I would would want me to talk more about it. I just I want to leave. They choose to be private citizens. And trust me that nobody's happier about that part than me, because it's you definitely, there's a there's so much of this is my chosen profession. They if they have their chosen you know, their adults now and they're doing great. I'm very proud of them, but they're you know, they don't have to get dragged into my stuff, and that part always bothered me when innocent people get dragged into my stuff. Left wing Democrats claiming Israel's committing genesis. They ignored the Islami slaughter Christians in Nigeria. You notice this on Friday, June thirteenth, over five hundred Christians murdered by Islamic terrorists in Nigeria. By the way, new satellite imagery showing, yeah, that these nuclear sites were just absolutely obliterated, but nobody seems to want to say anything about it. Israeli Prime Minister praising President Trump for backing him against this political witch hunt aimed at weakening Israel's leadership. I mean, and then you have John Cusack, the actor Iran will rush to get a nuclear weapon and they should get one, and everyone wonders, why no, it's like that idiot George Clooney and his wife. I mean, the stupidity of both of them is beyond words. You know, supporting the IEICC. What part of I have a question for Clooney, Come on my program. George're so tough, you like to write op eds. You want to get political, come on this show, Come on my TV show, and maybe you can explain why Israel doesn't have a right to defend itself after the equivalent based on their population size of forty thousand Americans being slaughtered in a day. What part of that murder and that rape? We have it on video, George, you want to watch it? Breda Thumberg decided not to watch it. Would you watch it, George? Would you get your wife to watch it? You know, and watch the murder, rape, torture, kidnapping and beheadings. George, Clone, you can watch it. I'll get I'll make sure, I'll set up a private viewing for you, and maybe you can educate yourself before you open your big fat liberal mouth.
Speaker 2: Why don't you educate yourself.
Speaker 1: By the way, fresh evidence showing Horand's nuclear program just devastated. According to John Ratcliffe, our CIA director, the Masadas said the same thing. Israel has said the same thing. There's just a lot going on in the world. Now, let me get to this Marxist Mandami. Mandami's this is getting very very interesting over the weekend. In particular. You know, first he said that white neighborhoods should be paying higher property taxes. Linda, let me ask you a question. If a Republican ever isolated a race or gender or any you know, ethnicity for higher taxes, what would we call that racist?
Speaker 2: It it's not tough. It's not a tough question. Question.
Speaker 1: We're gonna shift the tax burden from overtaxed homeowners and the outer burghs to more expensive homes than richer, whier neighborhoods. Let's go after the white people. Okay, we're gonna treat people differently. I thought were supposed to where all God's children treat everybody equally. Funny New York Post headline today Boca Ratone, which is in South Florida, north of Miami on the east coast of Florida. The mayor down there is luring businesses to escape, but they're already escaping. We'll get into this later with Mark Simone escape to Florida, New York. They're gonna get out in the biggest way. They already are half out the door because of the madness it is, you know, and you know, if you look at mon I, we'll get I went over all his older positions. He was given three chances this weekend three and I'll play it later in the program to condemn the calls to globalize the antifada. He refused to do it every time, and Democratic leaders that they are scared to death to take him on.
Speaker 2: King Jeffers Well.
Speaker 1: I don't really know him that well, but he he needs more clarification on that one issue. Clarification. He clarified it this weekend. He didn't condemn it. And guess what that answers your question Marxist Mundami vowing to fight against ICE agents have elected fight back. Well, that would be against the law, and I'm pretty confident that Pam Bondi would enforce the law because there is something called the Constitution and the supremacy clause, and that's not his decision. Then he actually went on to say the dumbest thing I've ever heard is, I don't think we should have billionaires. What do you think all these rich people in New York millionaires and billionaires are going to do? When he says he's going to soak the rich, tax the rich, and that some of them shouldn't even exist, and he wants to compass what is it when you call you know, two each New Yorker according to their need, and from each according to their ability. And we shouldn't have billionaires. By the way, he comes from a wealthy family, and they shouldn't exist. Well, he's going to empower the government to take over take people's money so that he can build out a base and buy his votes for future races. That's Marxism to each. Call it whatever you want, Marxism, socialism, communism, statism, it's all of it, not even socialism. This is Marxism. This is two each according to his need, from each according to his ability, and we'll take If you have too much that we deem you up too much, we're going to take it. And by the way, if you're in the whiter neighborhoods, you're going to pay a higher tax rate than other people of other races. He did this rap once. This was in the New York Post twenty seventeen rap video, and he praised five men known as the Holy Land Five from the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, convicted in two thousand and eight of donating more than twelve million dollars to Hamas my love to the Holy Land Five, you better look him up, mom, Donnie sang in a song called Salaam. I assume as Aslama lakam.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know another post out there, the end goal of seizing the means of production, Well, that would be the absolute purest definition. And I don't know what's gonna happen. Cuomo stayed in the race. He needed to get his name off by the end of last week. He didn't do it, so he's still on the ballot. Got another leftist on the ballot, got current mayor Eric Adams on the ballot. You have my friend Curtis Sliwa, who I'd love to see when on the ballot. I mean this, this guy is everything you'd expect in a left wing lunatic ren freezes, seizing buildings from landlords, you know, raising property taxes, taxing the rich, taxing corporations. He wants to replace police with social workers. You know, people will be threatening to murder innocent people on a subway or in the streets of New York. You send a social worker unarmed, person's whacked out of their mind, mentally deranged on you know, shooting up Heroin, bent and all coke or maybe all three. I'm sir, can you would you like to talk about your childhood, What caused you to get to this moment in your life? How's that going to work? Government operated grocery stores, free buses, free childcare. That's what I want in doctrination from the moment that kids are born. Free gifts for every new parent, New York diapers, essential goods, baby wipes. Why don't parents raise their own children? Just the thought he's going to green Kids can't read, write through math, they don't know science, they don't know computers, and he's going to have a degree new deal for five hundred public schools and replace five hundred asphalt school yards with vibrant green spaces. I mean, how about you teach them how to read first, and do basic math and learn computers first. He's promoting the transagenda. Sixty five million dollars is going to spend on that. I mean, it is going to be the end of New York. Now, if my prediction is right, that so goes New York, so goes the rest of the country. If the Radical Left, because the they're no longer the party that they used to be. But if the radical Left takes over this, this is what their future is. This is what they believe. They've been a little more koi and subtle, but deep down, this is it. This is where the radicals have taken over aoc the squad. This is you know, Grandpa, Bernie, Pocahontas, Gasman Crockett, all of them. Now, Mom, Donnie, this is where they would take the country and now you can't have a clearer choice. Is where the Republican Party is now the party of the biggest tax in American history, cutting taxes on tips and overtime for working men and women that deserve it. The biggest chunk of tax cuts go to working men and women, middle class Americans, low income Americans, preserving Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: And they're the party of coastal woke elites and want a champion the rights of men to play women's sports and put the rights of the illegals, including criminal illegals, over the safety of American citizens. I don't know, can't be more of a this thing should have my view,