Speaker 1: Even that cat looks like it's trying to fuck.
Speaker 2: That cat was horny.
Speaker 1: That that was a horny ass cat, that baby fat cat.
Speaker 2: That cat barely had a tail, and yet it was the longest tail that ever was.
Speaker 1: That's that's what people need to check in on, is the baby fat cat.
Speaker 2: You're worried about the baby fat caum.
Speaker 1: I want to where are they now? YouTube on the baby shop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they catch the smoking streight. Yeah, nineteen ninety nine was.
Speaker 3: A good year.
Speaker 4: He still works in the Burlington Co Factory. Most of the firsandises that distributed, and.
Speaker 2: That's the only company that didn't turn on them. Walter Burlington is still all in on the baby fat Cat. Kimora, it can work, Camara. I'm telling you, baby, you're back. We've seen sales jump thirteen percent this month. You're back, baby.
Speaker 3: The babies.
Speaker 5: Chips in your name, Quala bears are racist, the ostal layers, money turning stuff. I can't tell me.
Speaker 2: You can ring my bell, ring my bell? Yeah, all right, there it is. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told.
Speaker 4: Me, The podcast when we dived deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And we finally work to prove that the clock around Flavor Flave's neck is in fact a doomsday clock. It's been counting down this whole time, ladies and gentlemen, and we've ignored it because he's a fool, but a fool wearing vital information that we could have been working backwards. Though we could have been begging flav.
Speaker 1: Ah, even the broken fools right twice a year.
Speaker 2: He's a leathery fool, but he had vital information we needed.
Speaker 1: He's tried to tell it, whats us, what time it was? We did not listen.
Speaker 4: He kept saying it.
Speaker 1: The man in the flashy hat came to us, but we did not listen.
Speaker 2: No, we we laughed at his horns and his crown, but we didn't we didn't hear his words.
Speaker 1: We mocked his attempts at love.
Speaker 2: We laughed. We we guffawed when he ate out Brigitte Nielsen on TV, how we are party hard?
Speaker 1: When Punkin spat on New York.
Speaker 2: When that one lady shipped on his steps and he had to process it. We oh, we got to tickle out of that. But we we could have been saving the plane this whole goddamn time. My name is Langston Kerman and I am we come to you today to celebrate a Langston and David episode. This is This is one of our classic Langston and David episodes. David and Langston, you flip it, how you decide whatever, who the fuck cares. You're not gonna You're not gonna break us up.
Speaker 4: Bay. You can freak it however you are, go go the way.
Speaker 1: You want to do it.
Speaker 2: But the point is, the point is we we are going to unpack our own conspiracy theory without the help of the guest as its tradition on this episode, and it's a special it's it's a special hip hop themed episode. We're kicking it off with a really a really hard thought hip hop themed episode. It's very exciting.
Speaker 1: How often do you use the term hip hop in my daily life? Almost never.
Speaker 2: It feels like it feels like a student teacher is the type of person that still says hip hop and then everybody else is like, yeah, it's just rapping.
Speaker 4: Like some of you comes and talk to you after school, like, yeah, I'm gonna talk to you about hip hop and aids.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like it feels like I'm gonna have to read after you tell me you say it's hip hop, and I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've said it out loud this many times in the day. Ever, I'm typed in the pornhub a couple of times. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Porn Hub.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for that hip hop porn typed typed in weird the Bronx. That's the thing I typed in one time.
Speaker 2: WHOA, what were you looking for?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it, all.
Speaker 4: Right, I hope it was just I think we all understand a build, a building, a size that I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: If I'm typing in the Bronx for some.
Speaker 2: Reason, I just pictured two people fucking while they call pigeons, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They're in the That's what I like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just wranguling pigeons, and the pigeons though what's happening, but they don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's basically it's the same reason I typed in baby fat Sweatsuit.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for a very particular time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know that. I uh damn, I don't know that. I was fucking when the baby Fat sweatsuits. We were at their height.
Speaker 1: That's why I wanted to see what it was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was horny when they were at their height, crazy horny when baby fat came out.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: They did a lot for me emotionally and and all that. But but I don't think I made it to baby fat, baby fat guts.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I ever got a baby. I know I didn't get any apple bottom guts.
Speaker 2: For sure. I did get some apple bottom, some apple bottom gus. I think apple bottom was was slightly after and I think that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, that was before apple bout him.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, Well, cheers the anybody out there who got them all, you know what I mean, who caught all those pokemon?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you for sure have kids, whether you want it or not. If you were fucking in the baby fat era, it's a ninety five percent possibility you have children.
Speaker 2: Right, come on, man, those pants were built for fertility. Don't don't think for a second.
Speaker 4: Kimre knew what she was doing. She dropped us jackets knowing we were all gonna go crazy.
Speaker 2: They're like jackets that small who knows what's under there and turns out it was just it was just titties and bellies and ship.
Speaker 1: Did she leave?
Speaker 4: No, they've been not together for a long time, right, yeah, I think there.
Speaker 2: I imagine it's complicated now, you know, because we know he's a sex pest. But uh I I My guess is that she had long cut ties with him because of his personality and sort of like figured out a way to like maneuver so that it didn't seem as if she hated his guts.
Speaker 1: If I didn't know any better, i'd say, you hate Russell Simmons.
Speaker 2: I don't care for him one bit. I don't know that I hate him. I think, uh, you know, he helped make Pioneer a lot of amazing shit, but he also is sex criminal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's not even a subjective statement. I believe he he had to la flee the country to avoid facing accountability for for everything that he did, and then still has the audacity to post yoga videos and it's like, bro, you're I know where you are. You're crazy. That's crazy. It's one thing for you to do what you did and then run away and like start a new life. It's a whole different thing to be like, huh, I'm so at peace. Let me show you how at peace I am with every choice I've made.
Speaker 1: I feel. I need you to know that I don't feel bad about a thing I've done in this life.
Speaker 2: If you thought for a second that I reflected, sorry, you're mistaken.
Speaker 1: I just did more yoga.
Speaker 2: I actually can touch my face to my knee now, and that's fucking sweet. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 4: Think about what I would have gotten away with if I could do that up too, if I had this back in Hollis. Anyways, Happy Birthday, hip Hop.
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday hip Bob. We love you so much, and and that's why we talk about your daddy the way we do.
Speaker 1: You're truly responsible for all my best anwer decisions.
Speaker 2: Well we we we can't delay anymore because we have a conspiracy theory that that we oh we we're deeply passionate about this. It's gonna be a it's gonna be a beautiful episode, but but it's a conspiracy theory. I think we best phrased it as my mama told me.
Speaker 4: What happened to a little bye Wow?
Speaker 2: Yes, Shad Gregory Moss Shad gee m bow wow.
Speaker 4: Like two months apart for really yeah, yeah, yeah, he's March ninth on May fifth.
Speaker 2: Damn, yeah, damn. I'm a from twenty third, so we're yeah, we're just twenty six twenty six year old men.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, we're just very young and castable.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, put us in those teen comedies.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 1: Come on, I don't look like a dad. I look like kid on the football team.
Speaker 2: I look like a kid who just got to get his grades up so they can get get into that college. This girl is going to I.
Speaker 4: Look like I'm gonna go out to get blindsided by a white family. Take me in, give me the Jimmy Butler treatment.
Speaker 2: And halle Berry return to pick me back up after you get it clean from crack. That's how young I am.
Speaker 1: Oh, you mean losing Isaiah young?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come get me, halle Berry.
Speaker 1: I'm approximately the same age as Isaiah.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's me, Me, David and Isaiah and of course Shad Moss.
Speaker 4: We're all. We need to write a movie where we reverse blind side a white kid. Oh, I like that, but not for basketball or football, like like like like curling. Here's yeah, soft pitch. We're a couple.
Speaker 1: We're a couple. You're the trainer, I'm the coach or vice versa.
Speaker 2: You're doing a million dollar baby situation.
Speaker 4: We got kicked out of curling because we were involved in doping. A young Toronto team gets kicked out of his house. We catch him on the ice one day. We take him and raise him as our own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's doing wild shit on the ice. He's like out there like skating and burning kids with cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he doesn't know it's not hockey.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's a bad boy, but not in the fun. Adam Sandler in the beginning of his Movie's way, he's he's a real bad boy.
Speaker 1: No, he's an actual at rescue. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we we take him in and we smack him around and what's.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, teach him a gentleman's game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he calls it gay at first, And because he doesn't know that that's not how we refer to things that we don't like anymore, you know what I mean, he's he's a kid, and he's he's filled with rage and hate. So he's like, this is gay, and we you can't say that, And we we teach him all those lessons and and and suddenly he falls in love with curling exact.
Speaker 4: And he steps up into his destiny that he always knew he had all along. Fuck yeah, that's pretty man.
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 1: I mean, just brought the top like that.
Speaker 2: If the if we weren't in the middle of a writers strike, i'd be I'd be writing it down.
Speaker 1: But we need you to know that my mama told me does stand with the w g A.
Speaker 2: We do stand with the w g A on account of it's how we make most of our money. So please, God damn it, fix this. This is crazy. You're gonna replace me with AI fucking Amazon Studios? Be nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do this. This is the worst time for the dropping off. Are you kidding me? Olivia?
Speaker 2: Man, God damn it.
Speaker 1: Well there we go.
Speaker 2: I told you I could play a kid. Let me let me throw it.
Speaker 6: Boy's kids too. Yeah, they come back in the habit, Oh Brono.
Speaker 2: All grown up? Still bad?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Now they're on probation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that now that there's real risk to their choices, this isn't just a slap on the wrist kind of situation anymore.
Speaker 1: No, Pee wee pee Wee's not coming back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is one of those movies where where he's uh, he's dead in the beginning of the story and then they they're just processing. Yeah, they're lost.
Speaker 4: It's like a society. Like my brother Khalil asked me if I cared if I lived or died. I guess I'll never know.
Speaker 2: And it's like, God, damn, this is bleak right from the start. Me just there's no hope for these boys.
Speaker 7: Huh would you say that you're racist?
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 4: No, Look at a dog, he's as black as can be.
Speaker 2: Hey, I do that, suck it? Hey, I would never take that long to get a thing working. No, yeah, I would do it effectively and quickly.
Speaker 4: It's efficient as far as I can tell. And I'm scared for my jobs. I have so ma mush for my voice out there. They're gonna be able to make me say anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we're We're gonna be fucked pretty quickly. It's it's truly. I listened to all the the ways that they can now, like making artists sing a song that they never sang.
Speaker 1: Have you seen, oh man, I've been great songs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like Drake singing this Beyonce song. It's like, well, well, fuck yeah, I like it. I like it a lot. And then Drake, you know Drake's people are like Jos is wrong, but I'm like, God, damn it, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It's pretty catchy.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 2: I saw one.
Speaker 4: I saw one, Let me see. I think I can find this. I saw one the other day where they were making, uh, Joe Biden say all kinds of ship hold on let me Yeah, you guys can hear this. All you bitch asz niggas calling me sleepy Joe, I'm wide away, nigga.
Speaker 1: I got the eraser because all you niggas and mistakes.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my younger Prince Andrew, he the realist kids snipper on, all you bitch azz niggas.
Speaker 1: Calling what am I supposed to do? Now? What am I supposed to do to make money?
Speaker 2: But that's crazy because because yeah, of course I would watch hours of that on a program. But that's not right. That's not that's still not right, and that you shouldn't be able to replace me with that. That's that's evil.
Speaker 4: You will not replace us, You will not replace us. I kind of get where they were coming from, though.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, we are, we are heading into dangerous territory here on the bottom. We haven't even addressed our biggest.
Speaker 1: Just my first red and white hot might not be my last.
Speaker 2: Uh oh boy? Do I want to move forward?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Anyways, the question at hand is what the fuck happened to Little bow Wow? Could you talk to me a little bit about where what you think the state of Little bow Wow is at this point where let's let's start with a state of the union for Little bow Wow.
Speaker 4: I think that right now for bow Wow, I think it's going better than it has ever.
Speaker 2: Ever. I need, okay, ever's heavy because it was the literal most like highest selling person in the world for a while.
Speaker 4: But we all knew that that wasn't sustainable. And I'm imagine if that happened linked up at the same time as puberty. Sure, that's probably not actually a very good time.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying that, Like, while aesthetically and sort of like on the surface, it feels like this would be a good time for a person living through it, it's actually probably a night.
Speaker 1: You're going through. Your body's going through terrible changes.
Speaker 4: You don't understand yet everyone's still watching you on music videos. You pulled up with all those tattoos all of a sudden, but still could cuss remember that like the tattoos, predating, pred dated him cursing.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched a video the other day, just doing my periodic bow wow check ins. I watched a video the other day where he was talking about how he never actually got to touch his money until he was eighteen. That like, because all of it essentially goes to a trust when you're a child performer, that you can't touch the money, your parents can't touch the money. It truly is like regulated out to you from some sort of like third party official type person. And so like, he's not as rich essentially as we thought he was, or at least certainly not living with wealth the way we thought he was. He's not getting to benefit as much as we think he is from like just his music because he's a kid, So he's not fucking and sucking bad bitches all the time. He's just still being.
Speaker 1: A kid, little boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then probably my guess is he also was struggling with the fact that like he wasn't getting bigger.
Speaker 1: Is that my physically yeah?
Speaker 2: Physically, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he's a small man.
Speaker 2: He's a very small man, and he started small and it was adorable at first. And then it got disturbing in that halfway point.
Speaker 1: Like what's that video where that guy calls him a little girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he like rubbed his face and he's like, you're so cute, and bow Wow just had to take it because he's like, well, I can't fight him. I'm little. I think it was.
Speaker 1: I mean, because how far died? Were you a little Bowow fan?
Speaker 4: First of all, because I feel like the hard thing about being the same age as him, like we were born the same year, is that if you were that age, it was like you couldn't be a Bowow fan because that was you listened to grown up rappers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't like him because it made me feel like a boy, you know what I mean. It made me feel like a child to like this.
Speaker 1: So I was never. I was never. I was never with any of it.
Speaker 2: I think the point in which I listened to the most violent, disturbing music in my life was the point when bow Wow was at his height. I'm saying, it's like, what's the opposite of whatever this nigga is putting out in And I went in, like listen to two like dark d mx B sides and fucking Eminem putting his wife in a trunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to hear him kill his kids.
Speaker 2: And that's the problem.
Speaker 4: That's the problem with That's that's why I feel so disconnected from bow Wow. Is because when I was trying to prove myself because also even the one O six and pod Care, Bow was like Bo and Sierra, you couldn't tell people you liked that song, you did because it was amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I remember, and I do remember that one that ain't the same song era that was a transition, because that's the the new O Marion era that's after him and Sierra split.
Speaker 4: That's okay. I forgot how Future took his lady. Future didn't take his which, hey, you know what, I don't even feel bad for him for that. You were in Atlanta at that time. Future was to take your woman. That's what he did.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, I what's happening.
Speaker 1: It's a long story.
Speaker 2: Somebody watching the reading Rainbow in the background, what is that was insane? But but I will say that bow Wow also and when he first started dating Sierra, there was such a noticeable height difference that that it didn't feel like he had a chance, like it felt like the most staged relationship I'd ever seen.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've all had one of those who was on the way out the door from the time.
Speaker 2: You got him, right, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you just looked at You're like, this is not gonna be baby.
Speaker 4: I'm thankful for this little bit of time we're gonna have together, but you're not gonna be over here.
Speaker 2: Were both just leaves them, baby, Yeah the gas station.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you for thinking that I'm gonna get this comedy thing off the ground, but probably not right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was. It's just so hard for me with a little boot because he tried.
Speaker 4: On paper, he's the.
Speaker 2: Goat, right, Sure, he reached the high highest highest highs of the thing.
Speaker 4: He's part of the biggest selling franchise in movie history, one of the one of the biggest selling rap artists of all time.
Speaker 2: Survived to beef with Little Romeo, survived to beef with Little Romeo. I think survived to beef with with Soljier Boy. Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: I think he was beefing with at one point, or maybe they were just friends and I don't know, but either way, he's he's made it through a lot.
Speaker 4: He was beefing in the my space area, remember those videos like he so he's done it all and now you know a rising do rag mag Like he's.
Speaker 1: It should be better for him than it is. Yeah, it's like, I think he never got to be a real person.
Speaker 2: It is a problem. Whoa So this is you, you would say, and we have to go to break But this is a I think a good way to transition us into that. If you were to answer the question of what the fuck happened too Little bow Wow, you would say it's all rooted in him not getting a chance to live a real human experience.
Speaker 1: He's a show business kid, just like and all the other ones.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, he is not that different than Amanda Vines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's the Amanda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's him and Amanda. Vind's got the same vibe. And there's no other no other names to look up anyway.
Speaker 1: He's like the Corries, the two White Corries. He's one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Corey Feldman, did you did you see Corey Feltman's new music video by chance? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't see Cory Felman snoopy.
Speaker 2: Oh come on bro, you got him? Say up on Corey Felman, go, don't don't do that doing because he's not doing No, he's doing the worst anybody's ever done. In his new music video, I Shit you not, he is, he is dressed up as Michael Jackson doing singing his song and doing Michael esque dance moves, and it's it's fuck man, fuck.
Speaker 4: Alone man.
Speaker 2: He's just he's just not doing great. And he's like fifty and it's like, bro, fuck yeah, he's not gonna get that back. No, it's him and what's her name? Sun Ye two are just permanently like you're done.
Speaker 1: You are one's still married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I wouldn't be surprised if Corey Feldman had a document that said he was married to Michael somehow, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 2: It would not shock me if just at home he had like a certificate with a bear on it that says Corey Feldman and Michael Jackson are married to each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quite like Quincy Jones signed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And that's why nobody will like just put him down because they don't know where the document is. They can't find the final Corey Feldman document to the just finally just put him out of his misery.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Can we watch this video?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I really want you to see it. I look up Corey Feldman. I believe it's called comeback King.
Speaker 1: That's not what I wanted to Oh yeah, it is called that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, Bro, it's dark, it's dark over there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna press place. This is gonna be. I can watch it during the break.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we're gonna take a break. We'll be back with more, more David and Langston and more.
Speaker 3: My mama told me, how was my man supposed to schmeet his meet with this ship?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? We are back?
Speaker 2: We're back. We're still fucking talking back Kings. Where they come back? There's no other comeback King. Don't look it up. You know it's only gonna make you sad, probably, But we're still talking about the possibility that Shad Moss aka Little bow Wow aka bow Wow is it sounds like you, you were arguing before we left, is doing better than ever before. I love.
Speaker 4: I think he has gotten himself to a place. I think he I think he knows. I think he knows who he is at this point in his life. I think that he knows what is good and what's bat Like he saw his versus just how he took it seriously and he worked out. It was like it was like the Locks and Dipset where you were like, no, he knows what his skill set is and he's playing to it, like I think, or like watching him on the Math halfa halfa podcast where you're like, okay, little like when he.
Speaker 1: Was like I was lying. I was lying on that plane. I know I was lying.
Speaker 2: I was lying.
Speaker 1: Oh do you guys think I was cool?
Speaker 4: Like I think that Shad Mooss is in a place in his life where he understands himself. He's looked at the past and he's understand how that affect him and affects him, and I think he's good.
Speaker 1: I think he had a hard time.
Speaker 4: He never got to grow up because every time he tried to be grown up, fifty would come around being like we got guns to size a little bow Wow, and then he had to live under.
Speaker 2: That for a while. There was there was a period where bow Wow was not only a joke to the mass public, but he was a joke to to rappers in a way that they had like no issue belittling him in like very unnecessary spaces where they'd be like fuck, I look like bow Wow and everybody be like ha, yeah he's he's whack. It sucks, and it's like fuck, man, that's gotta eat at you.
Speaker 4: That was a real boy, a real boy who had nothing to go off of besides his music skill Like, he has no other skill set besides do Rag technology.
Speaker 1: And I can only assume that game later.
Speaker 2: I think that did come later. I don't think he had he had worked out that science quite yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he went to school for that.
Speaker 2: Bow Wow went back to school after one o six in part, Yeah, he would study.
Speaker 1: He went to HBCU much like j R. Smith and yeah, and he.
Speaker 2: Went on a he went on a do Rag scholarship so that he could study wave technology. I will say that I do enjoy the current state of bow Wow, where he is, as you put it, so honest about all of his bullshit. I think there was a period where he was still trying to convince us that like he was like a Bugatti every week type nigga. It was like, bro, I don't think you are. And then he finally came real about the ship and was like I got a Honda Civic and I was like fuck yeah, bow Wow, I like that about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this sensible car. Look, he did it all man, He's been on TV, he's been in movies, rollbouts.
Speaker 1: He gave that to us, you know what.
Speaker 2: Like there was a movie about the lottery him and Brandon t.
Speaker 4: He's like a best case in there. He's like, Okay, there was a road in the woods and Nick Cannon and Litl bow Wow were hiking together. Little Bowow took the road less troubled, right, Sure, that's what I think.
Speaker 2: Because and are you saying that Nick Cannon took the wrong road? Is that what you would say? He took the road that loopis and the gang of Kids. No, I'm just kidding, one of those you know that classic loopis road. I'm saying Nick Cannon they called us act.
Speaker 4: I'm saying Nick Cannon is still a crazy person showing his hype and ship. And I think Little Bowow is attempting to live a pretty authentic life. And I think that's commendable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it took him a long time to get to whatever version of authenticity this this is, but I do think that he's finally reached that point where you like, look, guys, I'm a silly billy. I'm a clown. I'm fine, I'll be okay.
Speaker 1: And that's like, is that not the most beautiful thing?
Speaker 2: I love it. I think it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like, I'm like, I like Little Bao. I didn't like I didn't like Bowo for years. I like him now.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 1: I was like this.
Speaker 2: I didn't like him during the period previous to this, but I thought he was funnier. He's not as funny.
Speaker 1: He's not funny.
Speaker 2: It was very funny when he pretended to be on a private plane and wasn't that is.
Speaker 4: It was funny thing objectively, You're right, that is is someone who is a humor guy.
Speaker 2: It was so funny when he was walking down the street and pretended to be chased by a crowd of people that didn't know who he was and were not running. That was hysterical, I mean, and we laughed at it.
Speaker 4: You know what, I it is bow Wow for me, he's like we always black men have a time in our life where you discover, you know what, I'm not a rapper. Yeah, and I don't know what age is.
Speaker 1: It's different for everybody.
Speaker 2: It's truly different for every single one of us. But it is a journey that every black man goes through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you have that time where you're like, I'm not like little bow Wow, I'm like a rapper. And then and I think Little Bowow the whole time was like maybe you're like me, and you were like, no, little bow Wow, I'm a fifty.
Speaker 2: Cent Yeah, and then you put one of them wife beaters on and you're like, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Got side boom coming out. His little picture, I got titties, pillach. I can't be a g unit with my kitty coming out.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this looks crazy. This is bro this is a this is Spanx, this is a Brazilan Spanx combined.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was the tak top ever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's a bad tank top, so much so that when fifty put it on for the Super Bowl this past year, the comments were not warm, you know what I mean. Nobody was like, oh, that looks nostalgic. They were like that big fat man needs to take that little tank tank top off and stop it.
Speaker 1: It's because nobody's successfully pulled it off except for Brian Pumper maybe yeah, and.
Speaker 2: He's he's a wild guy. What are you gonna say to him, you know what I mean, Like, Brian, take that tank top off, like the smashed the egg. Yeah, yeah, of course I've said it.
Speaker 1: At this point, I've consumed more of his content with his clothes on and off.
Speaker 2: Wow, You're you're like interesting, you have the same Huh?
Speaker 4: I like what I like?
Speaker 1: Oh Man. Shout out to Brian Pumper.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Brian Pumper. We should we we should wrap this episode up by just talking a little bit about where where we think the future of bow Wow is headed. I think if this is truly a state of the Union, then we need to explore some of the bow Wow to come that we think.
Speaker 4: Bro truthfully, I see him, I see him opening this up to maybe some of his best music ever.
Speaker 2: Whoa you think I think this is.
Speaker 1: I think he's a I think he's prior after he went to Berkeley and hung out for a while.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think this is.
Speaker 4: I think him telling the truth on mathofa is his Berkeley and I think or whatever it is he chooses to do, I think we're on pace to get the best bow Wow we've ever had. I truly believe in Shad bloss. I true, I truly think we could get something great from him.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're gonna get any good music from him. If I agree to disagree on that one, I think the I think the man has a lot of potential. But I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like anybody who's gonna be buying a bow Wow record ever again. And I think he knows that, and and that's okay. And if bow Wow wants to come on and discuss that, what, We'll be happy to say this to your face, bow Wow. But I do think to your grander point, I think that whatever's coming next, I agree, it's probably gonna be the coolest ship we get from him.
Speaker 1: I believe it. I truly believe it. Maybe he writes a biopic.
Speaker 2: Mm and it's like silly like that Nicholas Cage one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would watch I would watch a movie about bow Wow to date from that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we grown up. I remember the time I heard about bow Wow this kid, I thought he was lying. He was like, did you know that Snoop Dog has a son and he's on the Wild Wild West champ check and his name is little Boo Wow.
Speaker 2: And I was like, shut up, idiot, Snoop would never name a child little boo Wow.
Speaker 4: That's stupidly.
Speaker 2: Snoop is a nice man, he's respectable, and he's smart. He would never name a child little bow Wow. But the point is the motherfucker got high and named the kid little bow Wow.
Speaker 1: The point is, I mean, I think we're both two sides of the same coin. As far as we believe in.
Speaker 2: You, Shad, we believe in Shad Moss over here and my mom that told me, we really think you got a lot of potential to massaging great as long as long, and this is the important caveat, as long as you don't lose that silly spirit.
Speaker 4: No, stay silly, I don't give a fuck. Who's say what blood oh creep? Well, before we stop trying about him, I do want to know what is your favorite.
Speaker 1: Little bow Wow song?
Speaker 2: My favorite Little bow Wow?
Speaker 4: Some favorite, yeah, the whole catalog?
Speaker 2: You know what what it's It's probably not fair to call this his song, but it is my favorite. Thing that he was a part of is the Jumping Jumping remix from Destiny's Child. He had a verse on the remix of the of Jumping Jumping and he went crazy and he was in the club, which I thought was like fuck, they got him in the club and he's He's like, Tan, this is nuts.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that's a good pick. That's a good pick.
Speaker 2: Where are you at? What's your what's your number?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 4: I'm torn between two lovers. So the first one? Do you remember the oh I think they like me remix?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I like that one?
Speaker 2: That's a think we got another one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, just got.
Speaker 1: The wheels cleared. And then I also like, uh, do you remember fresh as I'm is?
Speaker 2: Of course I remember.
Speaker 4: Who also said like a drunk baby, it's really fun. Yeah, it's one of those two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a Those are good pigs man, and those are very mature bow wows.
Speaker 4: Also the side to side remix, the three, I mean the club closed it up?
Speaker 1: Yo, yeah.
Speaker 4: Side he was passed on that too.
Speaker 2: I don't remember his verse on that. The others I remember, well, but I don't remember that that song too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Make sure I'm thinking about the right song.
Speaker 2: I believe you. This isn't me uh your bow wow, no knowledge, I just I'm just not one hundred percent certain.
Speaker 1: I remember none of the songs. Is when he was a boy though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't like none of that boy shit, and also shouts, well you didn't like Roll Bounds, No, I like, I was an atl guy. I liked Rollbounds because they had that that dude's sweetness in it.
Speaker 1: He was, you like, but we're talking roller skating movies. You put it over at L.
Speaker 2: I do not put it over at L. But I do respect it more as a roller skating film. I think atl is like a slice of life for niggas in Atlanta. I guess I don't know what they were trying to show us, but but the old niggas pretending to be children in Atlanta.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 2: He was like forty one and was like pretending to be deciding if he's going to college. And it's like, what the fuck is this t I yeah, he made.
Speaker 1: All that money because he was cleaning apartment building. I don't know, it's confusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it wasn't great, but I I thought. I thought they were both great films. But I did enjoy Roll Bounce as a roller skating movie.
Speaker 4: That's understandable. I mean, it's listen, there's two types of people in this world. There's Roll Bounces in there ATLS doesn't mean we can't get along.
Speaker 2: But man, I don't know that I ever imagined myself being described solely based off of that choice, and now I want to change it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they said when they side to side, did you gotta ATL?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like no, I don't. You're making me. You're making me commit to a political party, and I I think I'm more just a guy trying to exist.
Speaker 4: No, you're just worried about a woman's right to choose. You don't know about this red or blue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. You're starting now I gotta vote for Joe Biden And it's like, ah, this feels this, he's so old. Well, Bory, could you tell the people where they could find you and what cool shit you have going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can find me. Cool guy jokes eighty seven on Instagram. Watch Royal Crackers on HBO June eighteenth. Come see me at the DC Improv. I will be co edlining with Jamel Johnson. That's all I got for now.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, well yeah, watch Royal Crackers. That's just funny as fuck. I've been watching it. I love it, And as always, you can follow me at Langston Kerman and I would love to hear from you. And then May twelfth and thirteenth, I'll be in Vegas at Wise guys. And then May nineteenth, Yeah, May nineteenth and twentieth, I'll be at Hilarities in Cleveland. And then yeah, I got some other shit coming up, but we'll deal with that when that gets here. Either way, all is always like subscribe, follow us on YouTube, and if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories. If you have a child star like Little bow Wow that you are rooting for and believe can come back with his best music yet, please send that to my Mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. Okay, bye, bitch.
Speaker 5: The government, my cru chips and your bees A Kuala bears are racist. The Hostal layers money, turkey stuff. I can't tell me nothing