Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, all right, into the phone tap? Whose phone tap is it? Oh, it belongs to Froggy. Froggy really years real Froggy phone taps are always festive. So what our our listener page called this. She's been telling her mom that there is a service that brings a live turkey to your house on Thanksgiving, and her mom wants nothing to do with this service. Turkeys are nasty. No one wants anything to do. So I call us Tommy from Tommy's Turkeys, and I'm ready to deliver the turkey on Thanksgiving. All right, Tommy from Tommy's Turkeys is calling in phone tapping. Let's listen. Yeah, I'm looking for Gail. Yeah, this is Tommy from Tommy's Turkeys. I'm coming to deliver your Thanksgiving turkey in a couple of weeks. Just wanted to touch base with him before we head on over.
Speaker 2: I didn't order a turkey.
Speaker 1: I need to get a time you're going to be home so that where I can deliver this turkey because a new livery.
Speaker 2: In your area on the same order a turkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were somebody to order the turkey for a Gale's here at themson and needs to be delivered on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, and I'm coming to your house to deliver this. Hello, Yeah, I think we were disconnected. This is Tommy from Tommy's Turkey. Somebody's ordered it free as a gift.
Speaker 2: That's possibly name name my daughter. I don't know. I've got it. I gotta talk it.
Speaker 1: I've got a forty five pound live bird right here that I'm bringing to your house.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a live.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't want it to be dead now Thanksgiving us in a little ways away. It wouldn't be fresh.
Speaker 2: But no one wants to see the turkey alive.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm going to handle all of.
Speaker 2: That well, apartment, I promise.
Speaker 1: You right now, he will not be alive when he gets on the table.
Speaker 2: He's gonna kill this turkey.
Speaker 1: I catch no, I'm gonna I'll take care of all. Dad. You don't worry about any of that kind of stuff. All I need is to finish up to form a payment prior to arriving at your residence.
Speaker 2: I thought this was a gift, Well, it was.
Speaker 1: Only a percentage was paid for it to secure the turkey because you know there's not a lot of forty five pounds birds running around rampant. Okay, so how much is this gonna cost me? Well, they put down a two hundred dollars deposit. I've already got that cleared. That's a deposit. I'm gonna need the remainder. I'm gonna need the remaining eight hundred dollars in order to start my trips.
Speaker 2: A thousand bus.
Speaker 1: I'm coming from a long distance, like ten states away. You'll be paying for lodging for me and your turkey. That's the only way we can get there.
Speaker 2: This turkey, it's a gift.
Speaker 1: It's a gift.
Speaker 2: You get work it out?
Speaker 1: Do you work it out with the gift giver? After I get there?
Speaker 2: I'm not hello the h Hey, what are you doing? There's some idiots keeps calling me. You want to bring a turkey for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's supposed to be a surprise.
Speaker 2: What I gotta pay a thousand dollars? You're welcome. I'm I don't want to know you or somebody to even tell me what's wrong with you? That's what I surprise is. Mom. I thought you'd be happy.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Things behind my back. And then I gotta pay a thousand bucks. What do you think money grows? Iran, I'm helping you. I'm helping you. You are not helping You should be saying thank you. This is my gift, is not a thank you? All right, he's showing up. I'm gonna pay him a thousand bucks. I gotta put him up locally. He's bringing a life burn to my apartments. What are you crazy?
Speaker 1: Listen, I'll cut you a discount. Who is this time? Instead of a thousand dollars on the phone, instead a thousand dollars, how's about you give me four hundred and I'll eat Thanksgiving dinner with you. Whats going on? This is Froggy from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. Mom, and you've been phone tapped?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what is it? I got time for this?
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show