Speaker 1: Flame Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 1: Come in with last and come in with Jim love loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 1: Shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up? Tips? Yeah? You know she raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second, We're gonna laugh, cut him and kick it and at the end we leave her with just a lift his fairite thak. You want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks, so you slip, oh, folks say we dig it? Hey, no fish do what you don't?
Speaker 2: Do what you do? Can't no do what I do? No this Hey, Hey, this is comedian Flame Moroe and welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn. I am here with my gorgeous co host, the one and only you know her as the infamous to you play that you love her as the lady of I can't I could, the one and only body clipper Bobby.
Speaker 1: The lies you tell, gorgeous, honest God, I'm doing a little, a little.
Speaker 2: Please say, please say your favorite catchphrase for the play as they love it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't. I can't though I can't even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you want to say it all nice and demure, it's.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't realize I do it.
Speaker 1: And then I listened to one of the shows and I'm like Jesus all the time, and I can't stop either. I try to do can't, but I can't. I can't do, can't.
Speaker 2: I don't want Please don't change. Please don't change, Robby, because if you change, I'm going to have to change you. And I don't want to change. So yeah, keep that Boston, keep that Boston Irish accent because we adore it over here, and laugh a learne it. Thank you your producing mister Aaron Howard. We're here this week because of course, ladies and gentlemen, you know, it's always something happening in this America. This America and these politics always will be exciting. We're gonna have a whole another year of exciteming.
Speaker 1: Good god, oh please don't even it's just just talk about I was gonna say, talk about exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well let me let me let me just say that the most exciting news I've heard so far this week. Well, this is like maybe the second most exciting news is the w o S has dropped out the race. I did say this last week's episode of Laugh and Learning that the waste of space was Tim Scotty. It's another one. We're waiting on you a Reverswami, But James Scotty has dropped out the race and his actress girlfriend since the strike is over, the white girl who he says, his girlfriend, the actress strike is over, so she showed up.
Speaker 1: Honest to god, he's I mean, he really was, he really was. Who do you think is gonna be? I know we want Ramaswami, but who do you who do you think will be next? You think it'll be Christy?
Speaker 2: Chris Say has to give more more campaign donations. He pretty much has said that. He said he needs to least a dollar from everybody. But so, you know, because I didn't know it was such enough. Well, when I was younger, I found out that there was really a money game. So it's really a money game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. And I will I will say during the debate for you know, for the next and I think it's the final debate. I really will miss Christy if he doesn't make it, because he kind of he kind of keeps him on his toes. He keeps the right wing Jill peers. You know, he puts it in their face that Trump was wrong and he's not. I feel like he almost thinks like I got nothing to lose. So and and he learns the highway.
Speaker 2: And you see the strategy of all that body that Trump has not showed up to anything because maybe he is waiting for Christy to pull out, because Christy will be his biggest challenging because he oh, and I will say that Nikky Haley won't have the goods for it. But as at his track record, he'll go after a woman. He'll attack a woman, but he ain't like that with a man.
Speaker 1: No, not a big man. Christy's just as big as heightwise, at least you know, he's in the stature he's bigger than Trump. So no, he's the other thing we have to remember about Christy is he knows where all the bodies of him buried. Because he was put in by the GOP to kind of tame Trump and to groom him into being the president that we need. He couldn't do it. And in the end, when he was an election denier, as we know quit. That was just that was just it for him. But he would Oh my god, could you see the two of them on a stage or a platform. I'd pay money. I wish i'd pay a dollar. I'll send him a dollar. But I don't know who the next one will be.
Speaker 2: We can't even get we can't even get Trump to show up to any a debate.
Speaker 1: No, you forget to show up. His ego is so big flame that he holds other events at the same time to try to pull attention away from from the debates. You know, talk about not actually being there for the GOP or for the people, so you know they can see what else is out there. He holds rallies and all this nonsense with his son hosting Oh my god, another another whack job, and training.
Speaker 2: And he becomes more and more popular the worst that he gets. So what we're gonna do, What we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Nothing, Nothing he does is presidential, Like, for instance, the one thing I can give Chris Christie, he is visiting. He was the first GOP candidate to go to Israel to see firsthand what the issues are, how we can help, how we can get humanitarian aid to both sides, to the citizens. You don't think Trump would would do.
Speaker 2: That, do you know? And I'm not and I'm not bashing Christie, but Boba, you opened this door, so I got to come in from the other side.
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 2: Look, he made it to Israel to check on them and see what was going on, but he forgot to make it to that bridge a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, true.
Speaker 2: But I'm not attacking Christie because Christie is the one soldier that we have in the fight that will challenge everything that comes that Trump, and he will challenge him. I just have my issues with Christy from before.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I think between the two of them, he's far more presidential. He gets it, he's he's run for up until the bridge. He ran the estate. Well do I or all his ideologies the same as mine. I used to love when he was on George Stephanopolis on Sundays. He and John of Brazil would banter and I loved it. But I learned a lot from the two of them, and two people who have totally different ideologies, who truly care about each other at the same time. And I'm thinking, this is how it is supposed to be, and we've gotten so far away from that. It's not even funny. I mean, it really is. It's it's not funny. Trump is is in one of his cases. They wrapped up and on Monday, Don Junior is going to be the first defense witness. Can you imagine? I would love to see what he's got to say.
Speaker 2: We probably just plead the field because you know, you know he is. Yeah, okay, any who, let's get on to a lighter note. When you kept saying presidential, I really want to go to how they're not. Not only are they not acting presidential, they're not acting senatorial. But we'll get to that story down the line. Any who. So we're gonna start off with a happy birthday to Mickey Mouse. He celebrated his Friday fifth birthday. Happy birthday, Mickey Mouse, ninety five years old. We celebrating the Red I love it.
Speaker 1: You were saying that the years it cost so much. My god, they must be I don't know what they're He must be living large, Mickey, not just geez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mickey made ninety five and instead of those little ears at Disneyland or disney World, ninety five dollars and they don't even last ninety five seconds. The good God as soon as you grab a wrong they come off. They just the quality is very low.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, and they probably have the year and I'm not I'm not lying. I don't know how old Disney World is. It's going to be at least sixty years old, right, I bet the ears they made originally sixty years ago. I'm probably around longer or still. Because the quality was you know, we took pride in what we manufactured rather than what's there today.
Speaker 2: So I'm with you with that.
Speaker 1: They say, going into a day at Disney is you know you got to you gotta give a kidney and an ovary for the love of God, just to have a nice day with your kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's very priced. Mind you, I have three kids. So when we went to Disney vand By, it was nothing short of me spending probably six or seven hundred old And this was before the pandemic. This was before the pandemic.
Speaker 1: It's I mean that, it's all right, but I mean it is a magical day. I will I will say that, but yeah, no crazy. And then we did have you know, that was a happy note, but we do have we did have a death. Although it's happy. He was ninety five. Colonel Frank Borman, the Apollo astronaut who first did the first orbit around the Moon, passed away at ninety five.
Speaker 2: So bless him. Ninety five. That's a good life. Speaking of Speaking of life, I want to just get a come in and give a shut out to my boy, comedian Matt Rich, who dropped his Netflix special today. He's twenty eight years old. He's a huge TikTok star. He is incredibly funny. He is already going to be a magnificent superstar. But what I really like about him, he is the nicest young man that I've met in such a long time. And for him to be so incredibly rich and so incredibly popular, he is not like that. He is so grounded and so well bred and so fun and even keel and I hope that he stays like that because he's going to be huge. He's going to be a huge star. I love that.
Speaker 1: I watched on your recommendation, I watched Natural Selection.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Natural Selection.
Speaker 1: And it was definitely worth a watch. It starts out a little slow, and that's not in a bad way. That's keep on it, people, because you get in, he builds it builds it builds, it builds, and you know it's it's like a bam at the end. So so definitely watch people. It was a lot of fun, a lot of fun. I love to see young people succeed, especially when they're good to others and they do they do stuff for otherism. I love that.
Speaker 2: Well regulations, right, Netflix, thank you. And he did a whole hour. He didn't do the thirty or forty minutes. He did one aisle or so. Oh.
Speaker 1: I think he actually went over and he holds you like like you know after the first couple of minutes that he was going for you know, he was setting everything up. He I was hooked. So he yeah, I think it's an hour and four minutes I think is what they have. So and he didn't miss a beat. There wasn't a slow spot flame Uh, he didn't. He just went and went. I said, oh, that's a sharp mind. That's a twenty eight year old mind. All that information.
Speaker 2: And he's shouting at my favorite city to just stand up being, which is Washington, d C. At Constitution hallse so heads off to mad right, my boy, that's m A T T R. I f E. Okay, Bobby Clipper, where.
Speaker 1: Are we going to Oh, George Santos, I just can't I count with him, That's what I can't.
Speaker 2: He's no, no, nobody, Bobby, Bobby.
Speaker 1: It's it's the truth. It's the House Ethics Committee finished their investigation. They're not recommending punishment for him because and it's sort of a bad I was outraged when I first heard that, but then when I went further down into the articles, it's because they they feel that the process would take too long. What they would rather do is package up their investigation, pass it on to the leaders and the powers that be in the in the House, and let them based on the information that's there, let them make the decision and have them remove remove him if they feel that that's warranted. So I think the first time they said no because they didn't have all of the info. And now they're going to have a flaim So let's see what they.
Speaker 2: Do well again, Bobby Clifford, here's my issue. They keep going after these all these immigrants, the legal immigrants. But what messages America showing that this man has made up a fictitious resume and is sitting in a state senator's seat. Buff the dance write for lying and making up fictitious but still sitting there. This is the message that you're showing. This is why so many people want to come and live in America, because, oh, I can lie and be unfair if I'm picking fruit for two dollars a day in the third world country, I can learn English and clean up and get a job as a senator or congressman or a damn president. That is prepondering. So yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And what's really upsetting is he's done nothing flame you know, like I would love to say if he wants to be some sort of eccentric whatever, but he's done a lot for his people. I don't know what the hell he's done other than showing up and getting the free meal and working the two hours a day or whatever the hell they do. And usually a congressman has a million side gigs and they're doing all sorts of stuff. This guy goes home and puts his lip gloss on or something. I don't know what the hell he does. He's always his face always looks wet to me, so I think he's That's what I do with him.
Speaker 2: There was a whole joke in what you just did. But I'm gonna let that one. I'm gonna let him.
Speaker 1: I am sure.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, where we go about it rificant.
Speaker 1: So the next thing is we got a little good news. So the next place we're gonna go is the economy. It appears that the inflation is friendly cooling, right. They've got some new government data out and they said that the Dow scored nearly five hundred points and and uh, our prices are are have cooled to three point nine, which is I mean, excuse me, three point seven. It was three point nine last month. So it's slowly coming down. We're not seeing it as much with the food, but we're seeing it with fuel prices. We're seeing it with car sales and or used car sales at least in airfare. So we're keep an eye on it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're going to, you know, get our pom poms out and cheer yet, but but I think that it's it's going in the right direction, which is all that we really wanted them to do. But you know, for President Biden and is not probably going to get any credit for that. But let's yay. I hope maybe in the new year it just continues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Bobby, it's holiday season. I hope everybody. I wish everybody could take some time off and just enjoy the season of holiday and we could get back to the traditional basics of love and family. But it doesn't look like that. We got so much going on with the wars and the drama and everything else, and we're going to have to go ahead and we're not going to talk about the actual war, but we want to talk about the protesters in DC. I hate that the protesting will turn violent. I'll watch earlier on feeing the end, and they would. Those police were throwing those people down the stairs and everything because they were protesting. I know that religion, identity, and politics are the strongest three things to talk about, but I thought it was just sad that white people can't just express how they feel, especially when they're not doing it in an aggressive way, and it has to turn into something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's it's very sad. And really what the protests were originally supposed to be was more for the citizens, right, so, you know, the poor Palestinians, the poors Israeli is. But it doesn't it's always there's always something you know that that throws a wrench in it, and and they go from peaceful, peaceful protesting to a hot mass which is is yeah.
Speaker 2: And again from land and learn and the people here. We wish you guys were praying for the innocence over there, the cure and the women, the babies, the kids, the dads, because everybody don't believe in war, A lot of me and don't want to fight. I don't want to fight, not in a war. I don't want to fight. Now if you get faced on a bush of the head, but I don't want to fight. But you know, a lot of people are just stuck in there because that is where they live, and that's stuck in the situation. So prayers to all of them. Okay, now let me go to prayers because well, we're talking about what's having over there. Can we talk about what happened on the Senate floor or was that the Congress floor?
Speaker 1: Both? It depends if you're talking about a kidney shot or if you're talking about an ma an X and then a fighter taking on the president of the team stirs, which one are you talking about?
Speaker 2: About? Let's talk about the fucking points first. That came from.
Speaker 1: McCarthy supposedly wink wink, supposedly allegedly allegedly, yeah, yeah, allegedly he gave out It's so funny when people pickout an actual timber shat. A Republican from Tennessee said that McCarthy gave him an elbow to his kidney, so and he wasn't And of course McCarthy denied it. But I will say Adam Kissinger, who left the Senate or the House of Representative, excuse me, said that McCarthy had done that to him in the past. He wrote a book. I hadn't read the book, but I was actually watching the view and somebody who read the book said that he mentioned it twice that McCarthy has given him an elbow, So maybe.
Speaker 2: This is his thing. No, that's just showing that their key is throwing hissy fits. That's what children do.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: What's frustrating to me is that so to me, these are supposed to be the best of the best, right, these are our actual grown up's claim. This is what people are watching them. They have their eye on them. He's supposed to wear a nice suit, have your tie on, et cetera, et cetera. How are we leading by example here. What are we showing the kids? What are we showing the other whack jobs who think that this type of behavior is okay, all these mass shootings and stuff. We're saying it's okay in the House and in the Senate to do this type of behavior. There's certainly going to be a trickle down.
Speaker 2: There is a blanket of rage and hate that's over America, Bobby Clifford, that is that is we can't escape, Bobby, we cannot escape it, and it is it has infiltrated everywhere. And when we thought it would make it to levels of the Senate or the Congress, Lord, we are stall mistaken because we keep giving these people more power than they These are elected officials, but they are regular human beings and they are Americans. We elected them. They are not superpowers. They are not kings and aliens. They were you know, we elected them, We chose them. But they keep showing us that they are just as regular as we are. But they're in the blanket of hatred that's going on in America. That is we can't get away from. And I don't know, it's every where, and it's not just racism. It's a lot of everything.
Speaker 1: We're better keep our eyes open. And this is what we always tell people on this platform is to pay attention and when you don't like something, please vote. So I hope that the Republicans from Oklahoma or anybody from Oklahoma, when Senator Mark Wayne Mullen, the ex MMA fighter, comes up, that they might vote him out if they don't want to see him body slam. Can you imagine who had to I mean, he's threatening the Teamsters union, Sean O'Brien, right, Senator Bernie Sanders had to break it up. You must have taken his mittens off.
Speaker 2: And all I was, well, I was watching. All I can think was Bernie old landsdown. I want to see the fight.
Speaker 1: Icky, but I'm like, pretty bad, totally pretty bad. I can't even can't I can't believe it. But disgraceful. I think that we that's not acceptable behavior. And so everybody keeps talking about this two tier shit, right, that's the that's the buzzword. Now, this is two tiers because if your I worked together, if we were on this and we were sitting side by side doing doing this podcast, and you told me you wanted the body slamm me. Oh, let's act like adults. Let's take it outside, one of us would be fired. Yeah, you know, so why are there no consequences for some of these people that are in power. It's absolutely ridiculus. Speaking of consequences, it's it's sort of like a lead in in Ta scotis right. So they're finally going to have uh ethics. They're going to have a platform of ethics. I don't know who's going to do the ethics. I don't know who's going to actually watch these people and hold them accountable. But they're finally going to have UH some sort of address to the ethics concerns of the lavish gifts that have been given.
Speaker 2: And according to the rule, it is highly suggested that you should not do it. There is no you can do it. It's only suggested that you should not do it. So girl, please. That means that as long as nobody's not watching, I'm going to get all I can. That's what it means.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely ridiculous. And in the lower courts they've been doing this all along flame So why wasn't it okay? It's just like the president. I think that maybe our founding fathers did not think when they were setting up our government, that the highest level people that we'd actually have to tell them when something was not right, that we'd actually have to slap their hand. They're supposed to be, as we said, the best of the best.
Speaker 2: Again, we voted them in because we may, and we turned them into God, and we forgot that they were Americans. We turned them, we turned those positions into god like positions to like a monarchy. That's kind of our fault, Bobby. But like you said, the forefathers, but a lot of things should have been changed about government and constitution because it was written a thousand years years ago. So things evolving, Things do change, and so we just need a little change. We need some reform in many different arenas of American government and rape, the police and just everything. But it's flow and it's gradual. And until the dinosaurs die off and we get some new blood up in there, Bobby, we might be stuck. We might be stuck in a stone. Agent called me free influenced stone. You could be Wilma.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I look like a eight Wilman five times over. She'd be a snack, I'd be I'd be a chubby Wilma. But I'll take it. Yeah, I did a code of conduct. I think everybody, we all and every on every level, on the Senate, on the Congress, the president, everybody needs a code of conduct. Obviously, I too don't think that we necessarily may have had to write it, but we do. We've had a different president that's been put in, and you know, there is no more decorum. So did you see did you see New York City mayor that they took it as the FBI went in, they're looking, Oh, they're investigating Adams.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys remember when I did coffee time one morning and I said that there was something seemed a little chansty about that one. I remember saying it, but it was a while ago, and I don't know. I don't know. You know, my spidy sense is retingling. And I got double Spidey senses from the man and a woman's sad they were.
Speaker 1: You get the bottom and the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know about that. I don't know. We're gonna wait to see how that unfolds. But good god, boyby is anybody? Is everybody corrupt?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I mean, I hope he's not. I thought talk about two tiered Is it appropriate to go into NYU where there was an event and I don't know if he was speaking at the event and do it so publicly to take his phone and the stuff. You know, they couldn't have set up where he had to turn that stuff in. I don't know, but yeah, and this is all over Turkey and his support by Turkey and then giving him monies which you're not supposed to have a farm body, uh, you know, paying into your campaign funds.
Speaker 2: You know. Added, well, we were just speaking about ethics, So it's going to happen. Who's going so so somebody's going to watch them, But who's going to watch them? Take back to old EP. That's what I'm saying. That's right, Yeah, who's gonna Big Brother is always watching, but who's watching big Brother? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think we need something set up, just like we need prison reform and we need legal reform, you know in the courts and everything else. We need reform literally from the top of our government right through.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So there's no problems. So it's a level playing field. Everything's completely transport parent. If you lie about your your resume and if you lie about campaign funding, George Santos, then you will be released from your position right there, So there's no yeah, crazy today Biden, I didn't hear. I don't know if you did. He was meeting meeting with the Chinese president. Oh yeah, I don't make me say. It is a jing jing in San Francisco, and I didn't hear. With the outcome, they're really trying to there's been so much animosity between the two countries. They're trying to kind of quell that. Address the didn't we have the balloons or whatever, the spy.
Speaker 2: Balloons and yeah, but again again because before all of the last back the last administration, we were I'm not going to say that we were coepesthetic, but we had a relationship with with with going on with him, Biden is still trying to repair broken allies. Biden is still trying to repair broken allies that he is the only person to do, because he's the most qualified candidate running as a president outside of Nikki Haley who is running as a candidate, but he's the most qualified version because of his foreign policy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: It's just it's it's crazy. Girls, help me, Jesus help me. Lord. I just want to I'm just going to get it one of those balloons that float over to China.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that that it went while I know that they had signed some sort of climate agreement prior to the meeting, so they had something to build on that was, you know, with the do countries kind of coming together, which is great, let's hope. I mean, President Biden is usually he's usually fairly decent at the foreign affair stuff. So fingers and toes crossed and ahead.
Speaker 2: Hold on Bobby and the position that he holds with being president and being who he has been for so many years in politics, right, he has an even kell when he goes there. He does not go to the table with his fist balled up and with a smirk on his face, so that he can actually have a conversation to come with some result, as opposed to the last administration pushing people out the way and thinking that I am the greatest thing in the world. This is why y'all keep and they keep holling Biden. Old Biden's experience is going to save the democracy of this country.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what he's been trying to do since step one. And what we have to remember is if you go back and you watch Biden, like YouTube it right, and you watch him when he was in his thirties and in his forties, he kind of is He always did the gaffs. That's always part of him. That's not age, that's just his We're irish, we say exactly what we're thinking, and we don't necessarily put the filter on before you put the brakes on. It's coming out of your mouth and you're like, oh crap. But he has his demeanor is different. He's not blustery so that people are worried about how he speaks, and he's blackluster. He doesn't have a lot of energy. That's just his way. He's low and he's he's not in your face. And I think in cases like this where you're meeting like the leaders of China, I think that type of demeanor is the way to go in, not pushing and stomping your foot like you're the most powerful person in the room. But we'll come at this together and where So I actually had to learn that because I was like, She's like, this is just the way he speaks. I also think some of it has to do maybe with the stutter. It's how he controls the you know, his stutter and gob bless him. So I hope it went well today.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to say this about McCarthy. If McCarthy is showing violence and vengeance, it is indicative of what a lot of these these angry Republicans, because they're good Republicans. I'm not mad at all of them. I'm talking about these angry, frustrated ones are really showing who they are. Because I believe Trump's campaign is running on bungeess. He's already said he is going to get go after everybody who turns on him. So and as far as as far as McCarthy is concerned, if we ain't want you, it was a picture in the dictionary, it would be him. Good God, if ever there was a time that somebody said we don't want you, it would damn sure be him.
Speaker 1: I'll be interested to see how long and we'll get you in a second. How long Johnson losts because what really God, McCarthy, as we know in the end, was the wishy washingist, but he actually was doing his job. He worked bipartisanly to keep the government from shutting down, and Johnson just did the same. In fact, the Democrats came and saved everybody's bacon again for a few months. But I wonder how long that will that will last with him because I don't know when they elected him. Remember, McCarthy had concessions because he wanted that job so badly that he allowed for that. Only one person has to put a vote in, right, so it'll be interesting. I don't know what what, if any concessions are if they rolled it back to what it was before Johnson. Johnson took on. When when he took the seat.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you know what, we're gonna pray for our country because good God, we all over the place. Well, we're going by. Oh what I wanted I wanted to say. What did I want to tell you?
Speaker 1: Gay?
Speaker 2: It was something I wanted to tell you all about. Uh not me. Oh. I am currently trending on TikTok because I took and made a video and the way I did an interview with Tiffany from Comedy Hype and talking about transports, and it has really started a whole conversation. I'm not saying that people are this gronto. It's not a whole lot of back and forth opposition from what I hear because I really don't never read the comments, but from what I hear, it's a lot of more people in agreement with how I feel about trans athletes, about them creating a lane. And I think we said this on here before because this is my stance. So if you guys get a chance to go to TikTok play Monroe one two five, it's up there. It's also on my Instagram page at Monroe Flame, and it is getting a lot of traction. I thought that I came with a I thought I came with this with the problem, and I also thought I came with the with the solution, which is what we should do right as opposed to always push Yeah, because I tried to come with both sides of the you know, you know, you know, I play both sides against the mettal boby no.
Speaker 1: But that's so much. You and I have had this conversation off air as well. I'm so sick of people, especially angry people. They they identify what the issue is. Well, the both of us know what the issue is. Maybe some people don't, so okay, so I give it to you once you can identify the issue, and I'm interested. But when you're identifying the same issue forty five times and you have no solution and no other place to go, Like, so here's what's going on. Call your congressman X at whatever phone number. Give people the solution. Don't just be angry and not give anything. So I think you're trending because you're you're identifying what the problem is or that there is a problem, and you're giving a solution and something that's fair. So we were talking about me being a liebhe everything has to be fair and you're giving You're giving them a reasonable solution. So I don't know how you would complain about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are gonna find in a way, but they'd be strong. So yeah, we're glad that that's happening. What kind of closing story?
Speaker 1: Barby c oh I wanted to mention that I don't know, I don't listen to Donald Trump's social network truth social, but he has recorded a seventy three million dollars net loss since the law, So see, he is a loser.
Speaker 2: I know he doesn't like that, but he's definitely problem with I would I would love to laugh at that with you, Bobby, but I feel like that's the money that his lost base has sent him the older women who have to cut out some of their medicare cut out some of their food, or some of the older people in this country who I'm going to just not be able to catch it over this week because I'm going to donate to his campaign. If it personally came out of his pocket, I would be like, yes, but I'm sorry, I just don't think it has. I think he got stevy. If he lost seventy three million dollars and he has seventy six million people that voted for him, and they all donated a dollar piece, he still lost no money.
Speaker 1: I know, but I like to see that his platform. He thought it was going to be bigger than TikTok, you know, because he got kicked out and everything, so he had to create his own. Well, he's the only one that's listening to it, him and his third of the GOP, you know, the ones that actually listened to social media. The only thing I would we just want to make sure that we cover is which we sort of talked about a little is the government is not shutting down right yet, right right, yay, yay. We got it until next year. But I feel like it's kind of kicking the can.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But but there was a bipartisan vote, which is shocking. The as we I just said said, the Democrats really brought it over the finish line.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: In some of the GOP get Gets or Gates I'm always saying his name incorrectly are they're they're very upset that that they they worked with us. They don't feel like there's enough spending cuts and it's not enough being spoken about the border. The Democrats were on board because the the the funding is the same as rates as it was in the Nancy Pelosi so there were no issues there. It's a it's a two tier, two part a bill, and we got it. They got to pass. It's now sitting with the Senate. From the Senate, I think it's going to go over. I think President Biden will get it on Friday evening and he is waiting for it. He's waiting to sign it. So we're okay until late January and then I just wish they would get a done flame. I mean, why do we have to keep putting it off, putting it off, putting it off. Just let's get it done.
Speaker 2: Everything has to be done on the Biden's watch so they can discredit him and make him look as horrible as possible, and I wish people would see that. But listen, we living in a crazy country right now, in a crazy time, and in a crazy world. Let's just try to keep out of sanity because good God, good God, good God. We all need each other. We all need to be a fit Bobby Clifford laugh and Lane. Would that happen without you? I appreciate you so much all the time. And I want you guys to follow Bobby Clifford at Bobby Clifford on Facebook and at Clifford Bobby on Instagram, and follow me on Instagram at Monroe Flame and Flame Monroe and everything else except TikTok and Flame My role want two five. Also, we want you to know that I will be in Oakland, California this Stanitay at the Paramount Theater with Tiffany Hattish and Loreo. Get your tickets at Tiffany Hattish dot com. And December the tenth, I will be in New Orleans, Louisiana at the Civic Center as I am the official host of the Queen and King Pageantry system. Get your tickets on the Queen and Kingpageantry dot Com or go to Chavelle Brooks Page or bray Sewan Montree. Ladies them, we thank you for another successful episode of Laughing and Learn, Because here at laugh and Learn, we are not trying to get you to change your man. I promise you, we want you to think for yourself. We are not trying to get you to change your man. We are only trying to get you to use your mind. Because of why.
Speaker 1: Bobby, Because of mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 2: And if you don't believe me, as McCarthy ask Tim Scott, it's been an elver week for them. Listen. Thank you for our producer, mister Aaron Howard's playman and people out there listening to us at Laughing Line. Thank you for enjoying me and Bobby's perspective on what is happening in our country. Because whatever we had in she is an Irish American Caucasian woman. I am an African American trans person of color, whatever whatever you want to call it. And if we remove everything our hair, I nails, our color, O skin, we are the same thing you are. We are Americans. Let's get back to remembering that we need to save us and save our country. This is slame on Roe and what is your name?
Speaker 1: I'm Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 2: No, she's icn't I can't thank you Bobby, Thank you, Aaron blame as. We see you next week for laughing, learned paint. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you guys, this is slame Mo Roe. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and learn