Speaker 1: It's time for the good news. I'm gonna be the guy that finds old shows not knowing they were old shows, and then starts watching them. It comes in and goes, you guys, got to watch this old show. That's what happened. So Netflix, it's like, hey, new show. But they do that sometimes when they acquire old shows. You guys ever see when they do that. Yes, okay, if you've seen it, hold your enthusiasm for a second. But there's a show called Man in High Castle. Anybody's seen it? Yes, okay, So I watched an episode of it ten years ago. We talked about it. America. In this version of time, they lost World War Two and the right side of America, the eastern side of America was Nazi Germany and the western side was Japan. Since we lost, those are the guys that are fighting. They now ran America and the guy from the Diplomat, Carrie Russell's husband is one of the Nazis. But I say it's coming to Netflix. I think it's a new show, and I'm like, man, that's right up my alley. It's like in an apocalypse or in some story like that, right, And I'm not anywhere through it, and I remembered some of the things from the first episode, but just barely. It's been so long, it's freaking awesome. There's three seasons. Oh why did we lose I don't know. I never got to the second episode, even because once the second episode aired, I was like, oh, this is new to me. So this is not a review of the show, except this is it Gelt turned terrible. There's an alley and it's right up mine. So I didn't know if you it came out in twenty fifteen, the first season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I remember that's I watched it with my ex husband.
Speaker 1: Wow. Do you remember it being good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I remember its liking it, but I couldn't tell you what happened to it or why we stopped. Maybe because I stopped.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh I know she met the show or the man she was saying that. Yeah, so the Man in the high Castle is what it's called. I thought it was a new show on Netflix. Started watching it felt a little familiar, and then bam, that's what happened to me with that. The the not the night Agent. Not the night Agent, that's a new one. The other one, the night Watcher on the night of No it has the night Taylor Swift ex boyfriend Loki, which one Tom Hindleston, Yep, that show was from like twenty fifteen. They just did the second season though ten years later.
Speaker 4: The Night Manager.
Speaker 1: Oh gotcha? Okay googie? Monts are like did I try to watch that?
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is not good.
Speaker 1: You focus? It is if if you're Dudelan the whole time, it is not going to happen to focus. It is good season two I reviewed it. Season two is good. He's the one is awesome. Season two is good. But they made that ten years later. The other one was and I I that I had that same experience. Was that John f Ken the eleven sixty three?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I remember watching like the first episode of that way back in the day and then getting off of it and then going through and finishing it all.
Speaker 4: You finished them? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you not like it?
Speaker 4: Loved it? Got weird but loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fantastic.
Speaker 4: Not where I expected to go.
Speaker 1: But why did I stop watching these shows back then?
Speaker 4: I don't know? But this upsets me a little bit because you will not watch Friday Night Lights. That's a good like did you need to if you're doing all this, then.
Speaker 1: You're okay, question, yes, anything about the end of the world yep, oh, well in a way, are there aliens in football?
Speaker 3: Yes, they're not suspected of all that Stuff's.
Speaker 1: Then I'm in maybe different dimensions different times, all that you would love for just like to feel good.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I get jealous if people are starting it for the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and you know he's never going to watch it out of spite, right because we keep telling him to.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that, it's just like so many other things to watch. And I didn't pursue these other shows because they were old. I thought Man high Castle was new, and I was like, this is it. I'm watching this and I was like this wheels familiar to Javoo, and Caitlin's like we watched like the first episode of this. I don't know why we stopped. Anyway, I was pretty pumped that that's I got a show. I mean four seasons. When you find a show that's good, I'm not sure if it's good good yet, and then you see there's a bunch of seasons. For example, there's one show that I would possibly go back and watch. It's an old show. Purposefully come on Friday night.
Speaker 3: It has night and you love night. Every show you've talked about is Night.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I don't think that's accurate, but I'm not gonna fight you on it. The Wire, Oh yeah, no, never watched it. That would be the one show that I think I would go back and possibly start.
Speaker 3: Dude, why are you what are you waiting for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like with The Wire's biggest as it's still hold Up though, yes it is.
Speaker 3: But when the last time you watched The Wire, probably ten years ago.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. He still loves it.
Speaker 3: Still hold up though he yes, it's only like four seasons. I believe it is.
Speaker 1: So that's the only one I've considered, even though I know it's old, going back and watching, possibly because Lunchboxes said it's so good, but possibly.
Speaker 3: Mike, have you never seen The Wire?
Speaker 1: I'm not. Oh my gosh, don't throw your hands up like we're doing something wrong here.
Speaker 3: You guys watch every TV show and it's one of the greatest team.
Speaker 1: But I missed it back in the day. I have no interest in. My wife said, you want to watch this Brando from the start, and I'm like, I do not. Oh really, Yeah, I'm good. I'm sure it's great.
Speaker 4: And people say that you love The Wire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've written it down over the years every time you say it and then lost, I guess, and then I forget about it.
Speaker 1: So anybody in the glass room watched The Wire? Nope, no, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: It has ninety six on Rotten Tomatoes. Yeah, what does Friday Night Lights have?
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna watch fa Go Wire, Okay over Friday night Lights. Yeah, it's more intense and I got the man in High Castle. We're still finishing up the Night Agent. We did finish Hijacked. Dude?
Speaker 4: Have you started ETF Saint Louis?
Speaker 1: What it sounds like a prostitution? Dude?
Speaker 4: It is crazy, like down to Yeah, it's an app. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's an app.
Speaker 4: Yeah that the DTF Saint Louis is an app?
Speaker 1: But what are you saying?
Speaker 4: An app? An app like a like a hookup app? Oh, but it goes wrong?
Speaker 1: It's HBO Max. Yeah, is it new?
Speaker 4: Two episodes in maybe three? Not talk about this because I'm finished it, But even like off off dude, I've just kind of been like, man, this is have you watched it. It's crazy. Yeah, Jason Bateman, it's got to be good. And the guy I think he's the sheriff from Stranger Things, David Harbor. Yeah, dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna watch basically everything except Friday Night Lights. I've made a list. I'm gonna watch everything that possibly exists except but anyway, The Man, The Man in the High Castle. I was excited I found a show I just so happened to be old. I'll let you guys know, Amy, that's mine. What do you have?
Speaker 2: Okay, so a lot of times when I order food for delivery, I just have been going door Dash for however many years, you know, And I just had a reminder to not sleep on Uber Eats.
Speaker 1: I useub rates almost mostly.
Speaker 2: Right, here's the difference. Okay, they have buy one, get one free options, but you have to like pay attention. I've never I don't know door Dash might have different deals. This really isn't about This is just more of a this tell me something good for me, but also a PSA for you, because if you go to the featured items, like whatever restaurant you're looking at, there's a lot of times that the places I'm going a bogo or spend fifteen dollars, get five dollars off your order.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: But you know that radish place I sent y'all to in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've been there before you sent us there. I mean you didn't discover it Columbus, No, but I do, y'all. I've been there many times she.
Speaker 3: Sent you around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you, though I appreciate that. Okay, I love that place.
Speaker 2: But they have they have a Every time I go on Uber Eats to get it there, they have a buy one, get one free, so you can get a bowl and you get an entire one for free. So I've been getting the last two weeks, I've been getting bowls, and it's just such a good just a reminder. Like there's also burger places where you can get buy one burger and get another one. And like for Stevenson, he's eating so much lately that if I'm gonna be and you can do it for pickup, like say you don't want to do the delivery, you can do pick up and still get the bogo and get a whole free burger for your teenage kid that eats a ton.
Speaker 1: So the point is just look.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The point is, yeah, like there's deals sometimes right in front of our faces. And I guess I'm just I'm glad I went to because I forgot about that. I didn't know they still. I've done the bogos there before, but I didn't know they were ongoing. It seems like they forever have them.
Speaker 1: Any other places you want to introduce me to, or something called Chipotle or something that.
Speaker 4: She discovered it.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just saying she's usually she points to me. She's my compass to their places.
Speaker 5: Man, when I was on the cruise ship, something weird was happening. Every night when I would go into my room, there would be this little scratch off laying on my bed, thank goodness, And I thought, huh, someone's breaking in my room. I don't understand it. And I thought it was a game on the ship, like I thought it was something they were doing. I was like, all right, I just toss them to the side. And then the last day I met a couple from Washington and they're like, Hey, you've been getting the scratch.
Speaker 3: Offs in your room.
Speaker 1: How are they getting it in your room?
Speaker 5: They gave them to whoever the people that cleaned their room, and they tracked my cabin person down and they were leaving them on my bed. So they were scratch offs every single day and I was like, oh my gosh, that is so cool.
Speaker 3: Totally forgot about him.
Speaker 5: Put them in my backpack and I scratched him yesterday and I won thirty dollars.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: State Florida.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you email them or wait, wait till next year.
Speaker 1: Wait till next year, top shelf cruise.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: But it was pretty cool that they thought of it, and they said, oh, we'll get them in Florida instead of Washington because when you get off the boat you can cash them.
Speaker 3: But I totally forgot. But I really didn't understand it.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a boat game and I was like, this is so stupid. And then I realized they're actual lottery tickets. And how cool of them to think about having a surprise every night when I come home and I'm like what And I.
Speaker 3: Was like, what are these?
Speaker 4: I just toss them I'm home back to your room.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I lived there for a month.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's nice of them. Yeah, it was really reach out to them. Like it's on DM.
Speaker 5: I don't know their names, but they were in my tequila tasting and that's when I found out that they are the ones that had been leaving lottery tickets on my bed.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's anyone who did not go on the cruise with us this year but have heard us talk about the cruise since we came back, and again, if I'm one hundreds and honest, they're not paying us talk about the cruise. It's literally just what we did, like we did dad as a deal with them the first time, but they're not paying us now to do anything or sell anything. But we are going to go on it again next year, and there'll be a time where there's like a schedule that is paid for and we're like, come on the cruise. We're already doing it because we went and there were so many stories from it, so this is right now very organic. I wonder if there's anyone who's heard us talk about all the mayhem and that's what it's been, mostly Mayhem stories, yeap, and thought I'd like to be a part of that.
Speaker 4: My buddy John texted me last night. He's from Texas and he said, I'm booking next year, like just from hearing you guys talk and Instagram stories like, I'm.
Speaker 1: In if you have and you've booked it from the Mayhem, because I think they would prefer us. I don't know what they I don't know what their preferences are, but you know, I think they'd be like, hey, you guys should highlight like a lot of the classic cruise things that you did. And we're here fighting about people having cigars in the room.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, red cards.
Speaker 1: Yes, raised like my wife escaped and found like a bootleg pig on an island, Like so all that stuff happened. But if you booked it because you've heard us talk about it, hit me up in the DMS and let me know. I would love to know if that actually works. Topshelf Country Cruise dot com if you guys want to come. That's really that was really nice, the.
Speaker 5: Really nice and other people gave me lottery tickets, just handed them to me. But man, the surprise of one being on my bed every night, I thought I didn't understand what.
Speaker 4: Was going on. I have a question about your rooms, Like, did you guys notice that every time you go back to your room, your charger was unplugged every time.
Speaker 2: I think that they yes, because you should on they want to keep things safety, keep the ship.
Speaker 4: But I'd never realized that somebody was going in my room every day, like.
Speaker 1: Every I would plug my getting made. Every day they went in like clean and make your bed.
Speaker 4: What the yeah, but the charger was always unplugged, and like that's weird.
Speaker 1: But they're probably doing it while they were doing a safety thing. Yeah, yeah, eddie one, I do.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's kind of like an apology and tell me something good. I can't wait. So you know, I was a while back, I was talking about my wife ordering a lot of Amazon packages or whatever.
Speaker 1: He really gave her the business, Yes, I really did.
Speaker 4: And and so anyway I went. I got home yesterday and like sure enough, just like every other day, there's a package in the front. What wasn't a package. It was like a case of something. And I walk up there and it's a case of rain water, like you've seen rainwater. It's in a can.
Speaker 1: It's a drink. Is it a brand?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a brand, but I think it really is rainwater. Anyway, So I go in, pick it up and go in the house, like really, you got a ball. You got a case of water from Amazon? Why are we doing this? She goes, I didn't order that, so we called Amazon. Sure enough, they dropped off at the wrong house and they said just keep it.
Speaker 1: So we got free rainwater.
Speaker 4: And actually it's not bad.
Speaker 1: But where's the apology to my wife? Oh for that one thing, not for what you said about her well long term buying of Amazon.
Speaker 4: And the fact that I picked it up in one in the house, like really after our conversation.
Speaker 2: Attitude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had attitude, and I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: So are you apologizing for what you said about the whole thing?
Speaker 4: No, not the whole thing. Stop just I just thought that she was still ordering packages? Got it?
Speaker 1: What rainwater?
Speaker 4: It's water in a can though, And so my joke lately has been I went to the convenience store and I got a bunch of paper coosies, you know, like little paperbags that you put forties in. So I walk around with the cootl of the paper coosie on the can.
Speaker 1: Got a bad joke, especially with four kids are walking around like at home. Stop doing that. There you go, that's tell me something good. That was tell me something good. It's time for the Good News with Bobby all Right, the story about Quinn Springfield, Vermont. There's a talent show and so it's called Wyndham County's Got Talent. And so she gets up and she sings, and she wins, and she won thousand bucks for winning this. And so is that she's a student. It doesn't really say what year she is. I'm assuming like ninth grade just by the context of the story. She gets up one thousand bucks and she never takes the money. She just says, hey, give that to the animal shelter.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Her goal was simple, give the animals a little boost. I think sometimes dogs can have hard lives and sometimes they just need things to help pick them back up from kak e. So Quinn Karra Fiello wins the talent show, and also she gets to.
Speaker 4: Avoid taxes because she didn't take the money.
Speaker 1: She never touched money. So shout out to her for knowing that.
Speaker 4: That's why she did it.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, well, if she took it herself, you know, just a thousand bucks, she keeps eight hundred roughly eight twenty of it, then she can give eight twenty to the place after she paces taxes. But if she goes give it straight to them. She has no hand, no money. That's like I would do things like Eddie and I played a show for the Arkansas Razorback and Il Fund. No money touched us. It was you. That money went from the George's Majestic right to It was multiple tens of thousands of dollars right to the fund. We didn't take it, no taxes paid, give it right to them. I learned from stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, pig shoutut to Quinn.
Speaker 4: That's a good show.
Speaker 1: Oh oh you're back on our show. Yeah, yeah, that was a good show.
Speaker 4: For Sure's awesome.
Speaker 1: That was what it's all about.
Speaker 3: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: Ninety two year old Dave Wickman an eighty two year old Jackie Wickman, which they only share a last name now because they just got married at their senior living community.
Speaker 3: Whoa, Well, they're in Columbia.
Speaker 2: Missouri and they met just a few weeks ago. But they felt such a bond, a connection a Bible study and other community events that they decided to tie the knot as quickly as possible.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: The help of staff. I'm here for it can't be happier for him, No notes, no notes.
Speaker 2: With the help of the staff at Westbury Senior Living, Dave and Jackie enjoyed a wedding ceremony in the dining room that featured an arch of pink and gold balloon arc arch arch thank you arch of pink and gold balloons, with family and friends looking on, And I mean, I did, don't waste need time? Ninety two let's go.
Speaker 1: So do they total.
Speaker 2: Ninety two plus eighty two?
Speaker 4: Eddie?
Speaker 1: That would be yeah? That's uh.
Speaker 4: Seven, one hundred and seventy and two, one hundred and seventy four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, nailed it.
Speaker 1: You know what good for that?
Speaker 3: I wonder?
Speaker 2: So I wonder they probably have separate rooms because they both were at the place together. But now do they share a room?
Speaker 4: Oh, they got to move in.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 2: That would cut costs.
Speaker 1: I would just have our rooms be closer.
Speaker 4: Huh, But you're married?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Did they consummate amy?
Speaker 4: Does that?
Speaker 1: Stop it?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Eddie? Stop it?
Speaker 4: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 5: Do they do it?
Speaker 1: You know when someone commutes to work, that's what that's what's okay?
Speaker 4: What commuter okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like when you drive to work to.
Speaker 1: Try to work with you.
Speaker 4: Got okay, cool?
Speaker 1: What just happened?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.