Speaker 1: Get your hands together, and we're going to start to party and starting party.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to party.
Speaker 3: The Elvister Ran after party.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so many places to start. Where do you want to start? You want to talk about AI?
Speaker 4: You want to talk about MTV? Do you want to talk about what's.
Speaker 2: That in your hands?
Speaker 5: Talking about?
Speaker 2: Saved the Date and Dennis?
Speaker 5: Yes, yay. I mailed some of them and gave some in person because I only had a few addresses.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a year away. This may be old, you know, presumptuous.
Speaker 5: That's what she saw you say the day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not the invitation yet from a divorced guy, right, And it's in Lancaster, So I think we're gonna have to do the show from there on the Friday, That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Also, can we can we talk about what Nate just did? He brought his cloud to a sunshine party?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sorry?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 7: Is? Sorry?
Speaker 5: This is all the time.
Speaker 2: It's a happy event.
Speaker 5: Since I got engaged, he's been like, I don't know if you should get married.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm just more of the Scott.
Speaker 4: Can you help me out.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: I hang out with Dennis and Deanna a lot, and couples. Sheldon and I go out with them a lot. They are so good for each other and so perfect, and they are so adorable, and they play off each other and they have the cutest relationship. I don't think they should take your advice at all. They are perfect for each other.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I mean, look, nobody gets married thinking they're going to get divorced. So absolutely get married. Yes, all right, and.
Speaker 1: Even even if the worst happens and they get divorced at some point in the future, she's really happy right now and enjoying this. Let's just let her be happy and enjoy this. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: I don't know you.
Speaker 4: Guys had questions from the beginning. I feel like, yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 1: I'm going Garrett is happily married, Danielle is happily married.
Speaker 5: People are happily married.
Speaker 2: Is there gonna be a shoe fly pie?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Ohyay, So we are we staying down there?
Speaker 5: I don't even want to say that for people to know, Like, what if they come to find us.
Speaker 8: I think that would be great before we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my hotel is actually not available yet, but I will send you the link. Yes, wait mid November.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's rint out a barn and stay.
Speaker 7: Up bar like I'm gonna have to do a stay over. I don't think you can drive back from Lancaster to New York in one shot like that.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 4: I did it yesterday. Not if you're gonna drink and have a good time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And we're having an after party, and we're having a welcome party on the Friday night. So if you come for two nights, you can come to.
Speaker 2: The welcome This is on a Saturday, thank you. Yes, unlike these people that have Wednesday wedding scary friends.
Speaker 5: This is the whole Weekendana, It's the whole experience. Yeah, because we figured a lot of people because the hotel I don't think you could check it until like four, and the wedding starts at four to thirty, so I figured a lot of people would come on Friday.
Speaker 4: You guys shouldet an much buggy with cans on it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I asked, She said that like pumpkins, and I mean, it's gonna be a great time.
Speaker 5: No, I can't. I've started collecting pumpkins, like fake pumpkins to have around. I don't know if it's in the weird.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wedding theme, is there a theme?
Speaker 1: No, like just fall like it's love Loves colors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my bridesaids are wearing burnt orange and yeah, Dennis has to pick his outfit. But I got my dress which is so exciting and.
Speaker 3: The location is gorgeous. She showed me pictures. You guys are gonna You're gonna have the best line.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be so I'm socited. I can't believe it's a year, Like a year away. I feel like I've been engaged for ten thousand years.
Speaker 2: That. Yeah, it's so quick.
Speaker 5: After the holidays, it's gonna be like next year and then it's gonna be here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you have difficulty making the list and who was going to get the invite and who wasn't and who's going to be in round one versus who's in round two?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's Our first list was two hundred and fifty people. We knocked it down to like one eighty, so that's good. I'm still hoping less than that comment, I'm gonna be like crowded. It was hard. It's still like on the fence about people getting plus ones.
Speaker 3: Well you'll see where I'm gonna sa a year from now, who knows you might find your you know, I don't know, baby mamas. By then, Scott was.
Speaker 5: Pissed about not getting a plus one to a different weddings. If I don't get him a plus one, is you get an.
Speaker 4: A year from now?
Speaker 3: Year from now? Yeah? I think if if if you have a significant other in your life at that time, like that you're really serious with, you probably should give a plus one. But if it's somebody like you know, random you met on the street like two nights ago, maybe.
Speaker 4: You don't want strange danger at your your.
Speaker 1: Wedding and all your pictures. My friends got married and his they got divorced fairly quickly after this. But his wife fiance at the time, was very specific. She did not give anybody plus ones unless you had been dating for a long time and she also knew you. So my wedding invitation came with mine and my boyfriend's name at that time, and it was not transferable. She said, well, I'll want these hoes in my pictures.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's kind of true, spending a lot of money per person, Like I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just making that observation as as you just said that this looks like a very high quality wedding and a Saturday and I gotta say, this is uh, you know, it's gonna be a big guest.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do what you normally do?
Speaker 3: Bring your blank check and just see how it is and by the end decide how much your feeling is.
Speaker 4: I have a myth. I never did that. I did it to one wedding. It was years ago. You did years ago, and but honestly, I can already tell you this is a high quality.
Speaker 2: Look. I mean.
Speaker 4: The fact that it's a year away, it's in a beautiful location.
Speaker 7: And Danielle says, yeah, on a Saturday night, this is prime time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta go big or go home.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question?
Speaker 3: Why did you guys decide in Lancaster as your destinations?
Speaker 5: So we looked at eighteen venues like in New York, New Jersey and in Pennsylvania. It was actually the last one we saw, and it was perfect. It was affordable. I mean, it's like significantly cheaper than anywhere in New Jersey or New York, and it had everything we wanted Like every other venue we were like, we like it, but we're miss it's missing this, it's missing that. Yeah, this had everything that we wanted in.
Speaker 2: This because there's no power. What they have electricity?
Speaker 5: They don't have electricity. We would not get some place that has no air conditioning because we are people who sweat. So we're having a string trio for our ceremony, violin cello and guitar, and then DJ for the reception.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's ready.
Speaker 5: I'll be sobbing.
Speaker 2: They be a table of singles if there, if.
Speaker 5: You want there to be, maybe there can be.
Speaker 4: You might not be single in a year.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm just thinking our friends are significantly younger younger, No, they're not you sificantly How old are you in my forties?
Speaker 5: Okay, what is your age? I'm twenty nine.
Speaker 2: That's fine, thirty nine, but that is as low as I can go by the way I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you guys this. If I were to date a guy who was like, if we're going with these same age, go, hold on, I'm trying figure out what your actual agent. If I dated somebody who was like fifteen or sixteen years younger than me, you all would have a whole lot to say about it.
Speaker 2: Would you be happy?
Speaker 5: That's not important. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I would say good for you. I would say good for you.
Speaker 7: If you're a fifty dating a thirty five year old, I would have no problem with it.
Speaker 4: But if you're.
Speaker 7: Forty dating a twenty five year old, I question it. Just a question that, yeah, but you'd question the maturity of a guy. These are very big question twenty five.
Speaker 3: Versus just want your money?
Speaker 5: Gandhi.
Speaker 1: No, So it's different with men and women.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think a woman dating a guy who's twenty one and she's forty, at what.
Speaker 4: She did, he's based. She's basically just dating a.
Speaker 7: Guy for the hell of it, just for the the sex of it or something.
Speaker 2: And the guys are not it's not fully the front.
Speaker 4: You know, your brain isn't fully developed.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I agree with you on that.
Speaker 4: But I cannot ye old versus thirty one year old guy.
Speaker 9: I cannot wait for a hot single night at Deanna's wedding. I mean it's just gonna be a show of just women lining up going all right, my.
Speaker 5: Turn, Oh my god, that'd be so funny if you hooked up with somebody at my wedding.
Speaker 4: It's like you're willing to exist.
Speaker 5: I kind of hope it happens.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna give you plus one even for getting somebody now, because now you have to all right, I do I made of honor single. I think I showed your picture for he said she was cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, you might next year, though, will tell her to not that would be helpful.
Speaker 3: What about your You have your cake person.
Speaker 5: And all that su Yeah, they have. It comes with the like caterer. So we got to go to a tasting you have. We actually just picked our efficient that was stressing me out. It's actually gonna be Josh Martinez who's on ze later in the day.
Speaker 4: Why you shove an invite that because he shows up and he the officiant.
Speaker 5: That he's still gonna be.
Speaker 4: You want no, of course, but that's exactly it.
Speaker 7: You want him at the wedding, but you don't want to put nice, so you're making the officiant. It's like hiring a DJ, like you know, somebody who's on staff. You bring somebody else on you know, I'm saying this way, you get as many people in the room as possible. You hire a photographer, maybe you get our friend Rachel, you know, then you don't have to save an invite on you.
Speaker 4: Know, Scary.
Speaker 9: Scary is open at MC the wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're saying all the people she doesn't necessarily want to invite, she should.
Speaker 7: Just put them, saying she could save seats at the tables.
Speaker 4: She could do that by putting people to work.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, he still needs a seat at the table.
Speaker 2: I'm basically gone from giving you a gift to wanting a talent.
Speaker 9: He used to work at a catering hall.
Speaker 2: He would be great working serving food.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, please No, I feel like after that big choice, like we're pretty in a good spot right now. Like now I'm just doing all my like things that are like the core items I'm making. Yeah, I have that. I have all the big things done. Now, you're gonna do your bacheloret I didn't do it yet, but I planned it for July. I'm going to Key West.
Speaker 2: Honeymoon.
Speaker 5: That's Oh, that's a big thing we didn't do yet. So that's the next thing we need to like actually pick up.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do like a fund for the honeymoon and know a lot of people now instead of like a wedding gift, you put money towards a fund or Gandhi and I got someone like an experience for their honeymoon.
Speaker 5: They want all of our money will probably partially go to that, like whatever we get gifts, but I mean on our like registry, we have like a honeymoon fund. Oh yeah, yeah, if you want to like contribute to that.
Speaker 4: Will there be a Harry Styles themed anything?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 5: So I actually asked. I was like, can we have a half an hour of one direction in Harry Styles music at the reception? He was like, Dana, literally, no, who's that?
Speaker 2: I really like this Dennis character.
Speaker 5: He did say though, that we could like maybe make an entrance like to the reception to a Harry song. So that's like my one win. He's into that. That's about it. Yeah, And then we have to pick all the music. Still, we didn't pick our first dance. We had to pick like father daughter, like all those.
Speaker 4: You know what Adore You by Harry Styles.
Speaker 5: Is the perfect song for which to enter or to dance.
Speaker 7: Maybe to dance or maybe either one. It's I mean, it's just a beauty has beautiful lyrics to it.
Speaker 9: But Dennis has to wear a hairy mask when he walks in with Deana though that's the only issue.
Speaker 5: Non.
Speaker 3: I know Dennis is gonna want to walk into the song they play for the Yankee Closer.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't even know what's called him. Yeah, we'll put it on the playlist we do have. We have a lot of do not plays though too. Oh like what like? I don't like Bruno mars so so like no uptown funk, no that oh go zone for Bruno.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't marry you, no marry you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I had chicken dance. I said, if anyone asks, you know, freaking chicken dance, you tell them, no chicken dance.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: Also, we don't like like Halsey, like twenty one Pilots, any of that, like type of grudge music.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta have some like old school eighties nineties.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's he's the biggest nineties like Okay, good grunge, Nirvana, of that vibe. He likes that vibe I'm talking about, like the New Age alt he's not into. We're not into together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I gonna be a banger, Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Banger and wait for your assignment. I'm so excited for your assignment.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be great, no pressure anything. Everybody's just looking at me on the dance floor.
Speaker 5: Maybe not her necessarily, but somebody else.
Speaker 2: We're very happy.
Speaker 5: Before you need any The Elvis Duran after party,