Speaker 1: What's that append it's spooky, Hey Joky, I'm really sure it's dead.
Speaker 2: It's coming this way.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I ghosted.
Speaker 2: As nandas.
Speaker 1: Please Hey boom, it's me Ross and welcome to Ghosted. Bira's Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. My friend Monet Exchange is finally on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You know these these.
Speaker 1: Famous drag queens, they are hard to pin down. They're always traveling all over the world doing all kinds of amazing work. And we got so because we got to have Bob what was that two weeks ago?
Speaker 2: And now we got money.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to even more drag queens about getting them in here.
Speaker 2: It's a good.
Speaker 1: Time to be listening to Ghosted. That actually reminds me. I started a ghost story two weeks ago with Bob the drag Queen's episode that was sent to me by a listener named Will. And this was a great story, but it's a long one, so I wasn't able to finish it, And then last week I didn't have time to conclude this story. So let's do that now. So let's go back to Will's story here and just a reminder. This was Will talking about their family home that has been in the family for one hundred and fifty years in England, and they've seen an older woman and now we pick up from there. Will writes the next spirit was one who appeared once my family had moved into the cottage. When we swapped houses with my grandparents.
Speaker 2: Me, my mom, dad, and.
Speaker 1: Older brother all started to experience poulter Geist activity around the home, though it was always a little more focused around me, especially around the time I was going through puberty. Doors would open and close around the house and things would move about by themselves. It happened so often that we named the poultergeist George and would just say things like George is up to his old tricks again when a door would open whilst we were watching TV.
Speaker 2: For several years, George.
Speaker 1: Would just be up back ground presence in the house that we all sort of acknowledged but didn't pay much mind to. On two occasions, though, he really scared me both times with activity in my bedroom. One time I was lying on my bed playing video games and all at once, every single poster on my wall and there were a lot, fell off the wall at the exact same time. Another time, I was in my room and my wardrobe doors were open. Within the wardrobe were built in cubby holes that were crammed full of folded T shirts and jumpers. I was sat at my desk and heard a noise from the wardrobe. I looked over at the wardrobe, and suddenly every item within each cubby hole shot out onto the floor, like they were pushed from behind. This scared the crap out of me the most. As with the posters, I had tried to excuse it as a freak burst of wind, even though my window was closed and I didn't feel any wind. But there was no rational explanation for how all these clothes suddenly flew out at once. As I got older, George made his presence known less and less, and according to my mom, who still lives in the house, there hasn't been any activity from him in years.
Speaker 2: I realize I have rambled on for ages. No, no, no.
Speaker 1: So I'll wrap it up shortly. There were just two other spirits I encountered whilst I lived there. One was playing bizarre and one was actually terrifying. The first was one that I saw in the middle of the day. I needed to grab something from my mom and dad's room. Walked into the room and saw very clearly this strange presence that is hard to describe in the middle of their bed, seemingly going through It was a column of bright light that got brighter towards the center of it, floating around the central light where orbs of various sizes, almost like a mockup of a solar system. I stood shocked looking at it for a few seconds, and then it disappeared. I wasn't scared, more confused and filled with wonder. I have no idea what it was, whether it was an entity or something else, but I saw it so clearly. I've seen people talk about orbs and photos, usually specks of dust on a lens, but this was something I saw in person. The second was something that fully filled.
Speaker 2: Me with fear. Ooh, give it to me.
Speaker 1: I had woken up in the middle of the night and neeted the bathroom. I got up and didn't turn on the landing lights, as I didn't want to disturb my family. Our upstairs bathroom was quite narrow, and as it's an old cottage, the door to the bathroom was at an angle so that you couldn't see fully into the room from the doorway. As I approached the door, still with no lights on, I saw a very large black shape move across what I could see of the room. I quietly said hello, half asleep, thinking it might be a family member. Then I turned on the bathroom light and looked around the corner, and there was no one there. It would actually have been impossible for someone to move the way I saw. The bath filled the space the shadow moved to. I was suddenly hit by a wave of fear. My skin got goosebumps, and I just innately knew that whatever it was that had been there was a malevolent spirit. I can't really explain how I knew, it just felt instinctive. I quickly ran to my room and got under the covers. Of all the various spirits or encounters that I ever came across in that house, that was the only one that I felt was harmful.
Speaker 2: And that's about it. Who two episodes later, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm just getting I've had so many haunted experiences in my life in various locations. I think England is just a pretty haunted place, but I won't go on about them.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Feel free to use any of these stories for your podcast if you'd like to.
Speaker 2: I did like to.
Speaker 1: Well, those are very good stories. I wonder who all these ghosts? Sorry, are they family members? Who are these things? Is that your old aunt orby the orb lady? Is that your great uncle dark shape in the corner.
Speaker 2: It's spooky.
Speaker 1: Who knows how any of this happens, but I love to hear about it. Okay, here is my conversation with drag Icon money Exchange on with the show. I don't believe it. Money Exchange is here.
Speaker 2: Hi, hello girl, Hey girl money.
Speaker 1: Are you one of those kinds of people that goes, oh, that's just a coincidence or do you go, oh, it means something like different stuff in life?
Speaker 3: Girl, I'm a coincidence. I don't. I don't think everything has a meaning. I'm not like, oh my god, no, I don't prescribe.
Speaker 4: But to the belief that everything has a meaning and everything has a thing, I just kind of, you know, I'm a big I do believe in energies, and maybe sometimes those energies that have been here before and we'll be here after can influencer things. But not like you know, if I didn't get in my car and I to go to the target, not target, Sorry.
Speaker 2: You go to targets.
Speaker 3: I go to the local Ralphs. If I didn't get in.
Speaker 1: There, Dally, I don't know about it's hard to know. It's hard to keep up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't prescribe to that.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what happened to me when exchange tell me, I land in a plane, get my car. They dropped me off at this hotel in Portland. I get out of the car, walking into my hotel, I see you, and then you told me, oh, I'm here the entire time that you're here. And so then for the three days or however long it was, you were there and the same floor as me of this.
Speaker 3: Hotel, fucking my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to put that part in there, but that was happening.
Speaker 2: That. That's one thing that wasn't in common or a coincidence. I did not do that.
Speaker 1: But then then it's time to leave. I go to the airport. I'm on the same plane as you back.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: Come on, that's something, I mean, is it something? Though?
Speaker 1: It's very strange because it's not like, oh, we were all staying at that one hotel in the city where everyone goes because it's one there's one big comedy festival happening, so everyone's staying like it wasn't like that. It was just like a random weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so I mean, okay, so it was if it was a reason, what was the reason.
Speaker 1: So that we could bond and strengthen our friendship. We had not spent that much time together. We ended up going to a drag brunch.
Speaker 2: We went to a strip club.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the lovely dancers at that place, because I felt very famous. They knew my work, actually with my ghost work. So I'm not sure if those lovely gentlemen, I don't know if they are listening to this, But I'll be back.
Speaker 2: Babies, I'll be back.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we should talk about ghosts, you know. Well, actually I did. I investigated a haunted shrip club one time, so ghosts can be anywhere.
Speaker 4: Well, when I think about ghosts, Supers, I think about the movie Scary Movie too, when she has that affair with that ghost. That's to me, that's one of the hottest scenes in film.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about when Tory Spelling has sex with the ghost?
Speaker 3: Uh? Huh.
Speaker 4: And he's like kid taking all over the ceiling, all over the walls. I was like, that was fucking hot.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: And there's people that'll tell you that that really does happen.
Speaker 4: I know, I girl, I've seen the the A and E shows. I've been fucked by ghosts. I cannot believe.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a show on a andy cult I've been fucked by a ghost.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not fun, but it's like I've had sex with the ghosts. It's real. It's a real show that exists.
Speaker 4: Girl, people who have been who have had penetrave sex with a spirit.
Speaker 2: Is that what the show is called?
Speaker 1: Wait a second, we've definitely talked about ghosts sex and all the celebrities that have reported having sex with ghosts.
Speaker 2: What is it called. I'm not seen anything. I typed a ghost sex show.
Speaker 3: And nothing came up. No, it was a parody of what I saw.
Speaker 1: I've been fucked by a ghost? Now do you think that that could be a good? Like a prequel to I didn't know I was pregnant.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 4: I think that were If you didn't know you were pregnant, problem, most likely a ghost impregnated.
Speaker 1: You that could be. Well, that sounds like a great idea for a show, because I'm honestly, I'm very into it, and I've talked to several people that have told me their experiences of having sex with a ghost, and.
Speaker 2: Really it sounds great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, from the stories I have heard, they sound great. But there's also stories of like, you know, the ghost is basically just assaulting them from you know, and it's not cute. But I've heard several stories where they're like, that was the best other world Kasha, that's one person that ka E Dollar Sign h A had sex with a ghost and she wrote a song about it called Supernatural. But you know, I'll list to the celebrities is also Bobby Brown, Millie Bobby Brown, Nope, the original Bobby Brown had sex with a ghost. Anna, Nicole Smith, Lucy Lou. Yes, I'm like off book. I have all these memorized because I've talked about this so much in my lifetime. Any anyone that will listen at a party, I'm like, did you know Lucy Lou had sex with a ghost? I love talking about it.
Speaker 4: Was she think the most ostentatious thing Lucy Lou has ever done in her life besides Charlie's dangers too?
Speaker 2: Was that shade?
Speaker 1: Is that what they called shade on RuPaul's drag Race. That's what it sounded like to me.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm reading the catchy lyrics. Baby, when you're touching in the dark, can you feel it? I can hear the pontic of my heart. Can you feel it when you take my body to the stars? I believe that, boy, this love is supernatural? Can you feel it? Ooh ooh, oh wow.
Speaker 1: And there's people that will tell you, oh, if you do this spell and you say this, and the moon is facing this direction, and you light this thing and whatever you can conjure up a ghost, settle, do things to your bits?
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 4: Well, how would I make sure I get a gay one? Do I have to like light a certain type of like? Do I have to light up amethyst? Am I charging my amethyst stone?
Speaker 3: Or is that? Or is that an obsidian type of fantasy?
Speaker 1: You know now you would want the amethyst, and you would want to put on Lady Gaga's mayhem and that will make any man gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too. I think you're right.
Speaker 1: Speaking of celebrities, did you know that Joan Crawford's lived in a haunted house.
Speaker 4: Joan Crawford, ak mommy DearS see A confused Joan Crawford is the woman who played her in the movie or they were doing the movie name?
Speaker 3: And I always get confused.
Speaker 1: You don't deserve a gay ghost if you don't even know who Joan Crawford is.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I know who John Crawford is, but I can never remember is that who the movie was made about?
Speaker 3: Or is she the one who played her in the movie? That was Faye Dunaway Fade done Away right about Joe Crawford's.
Speaker 1: Life, But she was so much like her that it gets it's you know, there's a lot of people that that movie is so iconic and her portrayal of Joan Crawford that it's like that is Joan Crawford to a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Right, See, Okay, so black, I was, I was so Mark.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Now let me ask you this. Do you believe that Selena was j Low or do you know the difference there?
Speaker 4: Selena was a Mexican. No, yeah, I think I know that. I know Selene.
Speaker 2: I know, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: We're learning about each other. This didn't come up in Portland. Well, okay, so you've seen Mommy dearst you're familiar with this, Okay, yes, because here's what's so fascinating. I'm pretty sure that everyone listening to this show knows Mommy Dearest, but it's possibly you don't. It's a it's a classic film about Joan Crawford. I mean, it's based on the tell All book by Joan Crawford's daughter Christina.
Speaker 3: Christina Bring Me the Books story.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's about Christina's abuse that she received from Joan Crawford. But because of the way the movie is made, you know, it's one of these things where this poor little girl's getting her ass whooped, and the gaze just.
Speaker 2: Lets laugh and laugh and laugh.
Speaker 1: And it's a very quotable movie. It's a very many will say campy kind of a movie. But here's the thing I never in all my years, I never knew this until just the other day in my research. The house allegedly where Joan Crawford was living, like where the whole story is based around with Christina and where Christina grew up.
Speaker 2: Was haunted. They didn't tell you this.
Speaker 1: You don't see that part in the movie that there's a ghost secretly in that house, and apparently it was bad, so bad.
Speaker 2: Actually, look at I have a clip for you.
Speaker 1: This is a clip from a nineteen ninety seven TV series called ghost Stories. How they come up with that name? And it's from an episode about Hollywood ghosts? And it was posts said on TikTok, which is where I found it by an account called paranormal dot curiosity.
Speaker 5: When children's voices continually echoed through the walls, they're small shadows scaling the hallways. Joan Crawford called a local minister to perform an exorcism on the house. Some say it was in vain because the evil spirits had already taken possession of the actress. Her daughter, Christina Crawford, recalled her mother's dying words, don't you dare ask God to help me?
Speaker 3: Don't you dare ask gods of youth?
Speaker 5: While after the death of Joan Crawford, the house remained hext. They say one only has to walk through the hallways to feel a chill crawled down your spy. Fires are rapped out of nowhere, and yet there is no one there. People who bought the house in later years all suffered mental stress and even another exorcism didn't do anything to alleviate the problem. Now the only question that remains is whether the spirits are strangers or whether it is perhaps Joan Crawford herself.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Apparently there was like spooky, scary spirits in the house when they were living there. Did it possess her?
Speaker 4: I mean they said that she went crazy, but she went crazy because of a hideous wallpaper. You should have wallpaper, and that's why I would go fucking crazy in that house. And I find that the reporter the end of the reporter is like, there's only one question left, and it was what he said.
Speaker 3: It was like, did jiton there are more? That's the question.
Speaker 2: A lot of questions.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of questions there.
Speaker 1: But here's what we're not gonna do is be like, well, she was possessed by a ghost, that's why she was beating her daughter. No, no, no, that's not it. But here's the thing. Okay, So I found this book that was called Hollywood and the Supernatural, and it's written by Sherry Hansen Steiger and Brad Steiger.
Speaker 2: I think they're a married couple.
Speaker 1: And it was released in nineteen ninety and it's this book all about Hollywood ghosts and stuff. And they actually did an interview with Christina. They asked her about the ghosts in nineteen eighty nine, and she says, not many people know that the house that I grew up in may be haunted.
Speaker 2: It's not in print anywhere. At this point, you know, no one had talked about it.
Speaker 1: She says, I have vivid memories of some things, but when you are severely abused, you tend to block out other things. I'm positive that there were manifestations occurring when I was little.
Speaker 2: I saw them.
Speaker 1: There were places in the house that were always so cold, nobody wanted to go in them. As a child, I was always told that I had an active and vivid imagination. I was always scared by things, but people just told me that I just had this active imagination. Years later, I thought, oh, well, maybe that was good to have an active imagination, and I became a writer. But as a child I saw things in the house. There was, of course, no context or framework in which I put what I saw and felt. Anytime, I would become extremely frightened and would go out of bed to try and find someone. I was always treated as though I were just being a bad child that didn't want to go to sleep. So yeah, her mom was not happy about it. I used to have terrible nightmares. Oh. One of the things I saw seemed like an apparition of a child or children. So anyway, after John Crawford moved out, then the new owners moved in and they actually had a reverend, Reverend Rosalin brew Year.
Speaker 3: I got to see you.
Speaker 1: It's me of the Healing Light Center, some kind of church, I'm not sure. So this lady reverend came in and she says when they interviewed her that the house had some dark ass energy. She said gave her goose bumps, and there were signs of ritual abuse in the rooms. According to this minister who came in to do a exorcism.
Speaker 4: Why do ghosts like everything's so cold, like you're already spending your life in eternity.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I would rather, you know, I'm always in a sweater. I love it, a sweater, a faux fur. I like the cold long as I have layers, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 4: But they have to live their lives suffering as a ghost. You don't you don't think they would choose to be warm and at least they get that comfortable.
Speaker 2: Called hell.
Speaker 1: Fair, This lady she says that this whole house is just the way it's set up, is like, it's just weird energy. And there she said, the dining rooms and hallways that led to the other dining rooms. Uh, it all combines to form and eight shape. Oh yeah, she's just like, yeah, this place is haunted as hell. She called it astral central.
Speaker 4: Astral central. Yeah, that's what I call That's what I call my.
Speaker 2: Switch.
Speaker 3: So I used that term for me as well. Astral center.
Speaker 2: You stupid anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh and yes, the Beverly Hills Fire department husband called in the past because there were spontaneous fires that broke out.
Speaker 3: Did Joan die in the house? No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. No she didn't, But.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just found it interesting, did it just an interesting way to look at mommy dearest after all these years to think like, apparently Christina was like seeing ghosts and being like mom, mommy dearest, and she's like, dog coll me, Christina, Christina, bring me the holy water. Also in twenty twenty one, there was a Vanity Fair article that was titled did Joan Crawford's ghost haunt the set of Mommy Dearest by Rosemary Counter and to answer the question after reading the article, no, it does not sound like she did. But they had multiple weird things happen while they were shooting the film, like Faye Dunaway's voice. She lost her voice after the wire hangers seen, and so she's like, oh, is this Joan Crawford taking my voice away from me?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I'm not sure about that one. Also, some of her gowns went missing.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: That was the gay hairdresser that wanted to one of Faye Dunaway's dresses.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say that's a fact. Stuff.
Speaker 2: We're like, oh girl, howmnna take that?
Speaker 4: And now all these decades later, he has the original Fate done Away alpha from the movie.
Speaker 1: Hello absolutely, And then also an entire reel of film they shot on and then it came back and it was blank. So they're like the ghost, the ghost of Fate of Joan Crawford.
Speaker 3: That's not surprise.
Speaker 4: I haven't try to make Mommy dearris a musical. They'll be a good musical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is actually kind of weird. They make everything a musical. It's coming yeah, shun't you worry. Can I show you a haunted.
Speaker 3: Doll like you have one in studio?
Speaker 2: No, but I have one on eBay.
Speaker 3: That you're gonna buy and persons in your home.
Speaker 2: No, just let me show you.
Speaker 1: This is a segment I do every episode called the Dolls Are Living.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I go to eBay dot com and I type in the.
Speaker 1: Words haunted doll. And you know there's at all times, there's just hundreds of these dolls that are for sale, and they come with stories and people claim that a human has died and found themselves inside of these dolls.
Speaker 2: Money. Why are you rolling your eyes?
Speaker 4: I'm listening. We all want to believe in some crazy is it's so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this one's real money. Okay.
Speaker 1: I'd like for you to meet Willow. Show us Willow please, geeha.
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: ROSI is going for sixteen dollars with zero bids.
Speaker 3: Oh willo was she?
Speaker 1: Or you could get Willow for twenty two dollars by it now. Willow is one of these weird dolls that's like a rabbit but shaped like a human. She's got like a rabbit's head and rabbit feet. And here's the story that she comes with. It says she's thirty two years old. In her early twenties, she dated a guy for a couple of years and she thought he was going to ask him to marry her, and then he broke up with her instead, so she was heartbroken. She never dated a man again. She worked as a waitress at a local restaurant, and then she fell in love with a woman when she was twenty seven. They lived together, they became life partners. They really wanted children, so they decided to go to a sperm bank, and she got pregnant when she was twenty nine, and then it gets really depressing and then blah blah blah, she died. So now she's trapped inside of this doll for sixteen dollars on eBay, it says she likes knitting, sewing, crafting, scrap booking, shopping, movies, music, herbal teas, and baking. She likes to hang out with my wife, says the person that's selling this. They like to chat over a cup of tea. She sometimes flickers lights, She opens and shuts doors, knocks on walls. She has opened all of the kitchen cupboards as well, and she rocks herself in their rocking chair.
Speaker 2: Are you interested?
Speaker 3: You know, A part of me is kind of sess with his outfit.
Speaker 2: I could see you in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a cunty version of it. Sorry, can't I say cunty? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Of course you can say cutry.
Speaker 3: Okay, a cunty version of this. You know, I think I would bid high.
Speaker 4: I mean, I will go for something else because I feel like the more expensive the doll, the more likely is there will I'll actually get the spirit paid I'm purchasing, you know.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I don't think so. I disagree. I think that well, I don't know. It could vary, but to me, a lot of the times, these people it's like if you really had some invisible spirit opening and shut in your shed all the time, be in a new sense. You would be like, someone, take this now. I don't care about the money. Just give me ten cents, because I legally have to say it's a certain amount of money, just to take it.
Speaker 4: Girl, with America, capitalism rules the land. Yes, you have this horror doll that is tormenting you, but you can still make money off of it. You're gonna sell it to the highest bidder.
Speaker 1: Girl, Yeah, you're right, Can I play you some ghost voices?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's time for EVP.
Speaker 2: H ev pase.
Speaker 1: Okay, EVP Electronic voice phenomena. So I go to the Internet and I.
Speaker 2: Find people's alleged ghost recordings. They believe they've captured a ghost saying something.
Speaker 1: And I've got two of them here for you, and I'm gonna play them. I want you to tell me what you hear, and then I'll give you an ABCD option, with the right answer being what the ghost hunter believes their ghost is saying.
Speaker 3: Also, just ignore me.
Speaker 4: I'm just casually pouring to heen in my hand and looking at I'm obsessed.
Speaker 2: With to him, that is hot? Are you Mexican?
Speaker 3: That's the second time I've ever was asked that today.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: This first one was hosted by Perfect Ratio Studios on YouTube. I don't know what that is, and they recorded this at a house. They say the house was built in the nineteen seventies. I don't know what's this ghost saying, Monet.
Speaker 2: Could you hear that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It very It's very fast, so it's like one second, it's your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I could totally hear that. Well, here's some options. Do they think it was.
Speaker 1: A please kiss my boyfriend. Maybe they're like, you know, one of those open relationship gay people. Uh huh, I've heard about them.
Speaker 3: I've heard about them too.
Speaker 1: B it's the boyfriend, see, I can't support that, or d a queen's apartment. Okay, it's one of those. Let me play it again.
Speaker 3: I'm one of them. Be my original thought, it's your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what they thought. I mean, it sounds a lot like that. Yeah, okay, here's one more. This is from Ghost Encounter Global, and I'm guessing it's somewhere in England because the investigators in this video they had British accents, but I cut them out of it. So all you're going to hear is a ghost what is it saying?
Speaker 4: I know exactly what that goes to, saying what that's what happens to everyone who adopts this lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Why am I vegan? Oh? I am vegan? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, have you met a vegan?
Speaker 3: They will not let you forget, even even in death.
Speaker 2: I am vegan. Wow. You know Jackie beats vegan girl.
Speaker 3: Every time you hang out with her, you hear about how fucking vegan she.
Speaker 2: Is his t shirts. She has multiple let's say that she's vegan.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, anyway, they did not think it had anything to do with veganism.
Speaker 2: Oh did they think it was a mary Anne?
Speaker 1: I can hear you, B I am gay, see I am near you, or d I can't stand you.
Speaker 4: Let me hear it one more time. I think it should be option E. I am vegan, but no, I'm gonna say option C.
Speaker 1: They believe it was a oh mary Anne, I can hear you.
Speaker 2: I don't hear mary Anne, but I hear I can hear you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I didn't say, because I was like, there's definitely not a Marianne in there.
Speaker 2: There's no Marianne in there. Wait, let me play it again.
Speaker 3: I think the Marianne is inferred by the tone.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing that the one person there's name was Marianne. So they're like, it said my name. It's like I did say I can hear you, but I did not say I hear mary Anne. Okay, we're gonna do one last thing and then you and your tahen can get on out of here.
Speaker 3: You know, I do. I do talk to ghosts. I talked. I talked to Jesus, he's a ghost.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that for two seconds.
Speaker 3: Why I talked to Jesus he's a ghost?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he is good. Now what religion were you raised with?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: My god, I was raised a Methodist, but in high school converted into a non denominational, non denominational Pentecostal.
Speaker 2: It was wild Pentecostal girl.
Speaker 1: And so, honey, how much do you believe when it comes to that stuff nowadays?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I have completely bitch. I on the other side, I don't. I don't fuck of the religion, fuck all of that. I believe it's spirituality, but I'm believing like religion, organized religion is the actual devil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I kind of believe in that too.
Speaker 1: All right, let me just ask you a couple of quick ones and see what comes up for you. All right, darling, horoscopes, what about them? What do you think of horoscopes?
Speaker 3: Bullshit, y'all.
Speaker 4: Every horoscope they're just they speak in the most in the plainest Vegas language of the like signs for Gemini. Today, you will wake up and snourish your body with a thing that you need to do every day and periodically you will inhale a gas that you need to live and it's like, yeah, bitch, we all do that. It's just like the Vegas Vegas terms that everyone can feel related to.
Speaker 2: I think they're real.
Speaker 3: I mean, I will say this.
Speaker 1: Right, no, I actually I'm I'm on the same page with you. But what were you say? Have you ever had your charts done?
Speaker 3: I haven't had my charts.
Speaker 4: And I will say this, like the moon can literally literally controls the tides on our planet, right, so I think there is something to do with terrestrial like forms out there that can like that do manipulate and things on the Earth. But as far as the year and time you were born dictating your entire personality, no, you see you and I don't need that shit. We have enough personality. Hardcoes are for people who don't have enough personality and they need something to inform who they inform them of who they are.
Speaker 3: Damn. See.
Speaker 1: One time I was with a group of people and someone was doing this thing. I don't even know if it's a birth chart or what, but they were they were looking at some kind of horoscope thing and they go, oh, so here's you know, you're this and you're that, and you're this, And then one of our friends that was with us had the exact same whatever the thing was as Beyonce, and it was like, only a certain amount of people have this thing, and it's like for people that change the world, and it has to do with when the planets were, when you were born and whatever. And I'm just like, now I feel bad. So why I'm just a loser because I was born when I was born, right privilege?
Speaker 4: And also if at the same sign as Beyonce, she's out here selling out arena and out over here doing ketemene on the weekends, like one of us is not living up to our truest potential, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And you know spoiler alert is me.
Speaker 2: What do you think of past lives?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I believe. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't believe in past lives. I do believe in energy, right, because what do you think about it? Energy's energy, because it is.
Speaker 3: A real thing.
Speaker 4: We are literally all made up of atoms and part of like we're like we're literally at a quantum level.
Speaker 3: We are energy, Like that's what we are.
Speaker 4: That's why when someone comes into a room that is really down and out, like very negative energy can really affect the atmosphere and temperature of the room.
Speaker 3: So I do believe in that.
Speaker 4: So I do believe that when you die, you kind of go into non existence like when you were before you were born.
Speaker 3: You don't remember anything before that.
Speaker 4: And I believe the energy though that that you give up when you die, it goes somewhere. Now, well, doesn't mean that. Maybe maybe my energy is two thousand years old and I was some gay ass. I don't know Mesopotamian walking around serving up Mesopotamia, you know, I mean, I don't know, but I do think energies are real and you do pass.
Speaker 3: But as far as a life like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't under believe in that energy because energy never dies, right, Energy literally does not die. It only passes. It passes through things and it becomes something else. Energy never fades away and dies. So that's I believe.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking of you in Mesopotamia starving honey, Yes, with like the flintstones. Honey, you're like Wilma girl. What are you doing with Fred?
Speaker 3: That bear?
Speaker 2: Okay? What do you think about Bigfoot?
Speaker 4: I just can't there's that show now, this is real on TLC that's finding Bigfoot and.
Speaker 2: These mother for years?
Speaker 4: How have you been looking for this motherfucker for so for probably more than a decade now, and you have never found them?
Speaker 3: With the you have the iPhone sixteen G.
Speaker 4: Plus nine X Galaxy p X ninety X, and you every footage looks like it was shot on a on a fucking h KEYO Sarah Virgin mobile.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand how that is a thing.
Speaker 4: So that's why I have I have a lot of doubts about Bigfoot because there's no way we have not found seen this hole yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where is this hoe?
Speaker 3: Where's she at?
Speaker 1: The thought that there's so many shows about somebody that we don't even know if they exist, and yet I exist and I can't get any damn show centered around me?
Speaker 2: Fuck you Bigfoot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, girl, we were able to use computer technology to find Osama bin Lana in a rock in a mountain in the desert, somewhere hidden on the nineteen big total, but Bigfoot's big ass we can't find.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where is your big ass?
Speaker 3: Like? There's no as.
Speaker 1: Okay, last one, what about demons? What do you think is that a thing?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? I work with one on a weekly basis. His name is Bother the Drag Queen, and he is absolutely a demon incarnate personified and demons absolutely exist.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard Bubb's ghost story?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I would tell you because she was just on the show and she told it. I wasn't listening, but it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 4: You should listen, I'll ask, I don't know. I didn't know if she had a ghost story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm I'm curious with you and your thoughts on this stuff.
Speaker 2: What you would you would have to say.
Speaker 4: Well, it's so curious because you know, he Bob is such a pragmatic person, and to hear that he has a ghost story, now I'm really curious he does.
Speaker 3: He think goes so real.
Speaker 1: He had a spirit appear in his life and make a prediction that came true. And what I appreciate about Bob is that she's like me in the sense that it's.
Speaker 2: Like, uh, I don't know what it was. I don't know, Like all I know is that it happened. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like that's sort of like I like that where it's like, yeah, this kind of thing happens. I can't I can't tell you x y z oh, this is an angel from the fourth Realm dimension of the planet. Like you know, some of these people will will start telling you shit.
Speaker 2: Like that Monday.
Speaker 3: That's it. Thank you for having me all, Hernandez.
Speaker 2: Thank you for doing this. It's so hard.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do my show?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm sitting around waiting. Wow, nobody's called me, so I'm guessing not, but I would like to.
Speaker 3: We're gonna just eat spoonfuls of tahina on my show.
Speaker 2: Hey tell everyone which and whatever you want them to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I have a show called Monet Talks. Rod is going to be a guest on they very soon. We have lots of different people, drag queens, drag superstars, drag losers, celebrity friends, celebrity guests, politicians, plastic surgeons. We were in a game with a different guest. So come and listen to an episode where we get your podcast. But we do video episodes on YouTube. You know, YouTube is now is the now number one place that people consume podcasts?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yep? They passed Apple, they passed Spotify. Google.
Speaker 4: People say anyone will really listen to Google Play if you listen to a fucking podcasts on Google grow up. But yeah, YouTube is now the number one place to buy a mile though not even close.
Speaker 1: No, I just to tell you that my podcast is very big on Google and with the horoscope communities, that this is not going to be cute for you, but you're gonna have to deal with those people.
Speaker 2: So thanks for doing this.
Speaker 3: Thank you girl.
Speaker 2: Also, what's that behind you? It's a wig?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to money Exchange. I learned a lot that episode. It's one I'll never forget. Hey, make sure you go buy those tickets to see me live. I'm going on tour Roz Hernandez tour dot com for dates. I'm doing stand up in a lot of gay places and we're gonna have a trans queer gay silly time. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, So email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the start of Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff, the spooky Georgia hart Stark, and the frightening Danielle Kramer. Listen to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.