Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Boys and girls. The boys officially had ac round of a blout voice. Listen, I know, big beans go fucked up.
Speaker 2: I was looking like, oh.
Speaker 1: Boy, all right, let's jump into some more ship.
Speaker 2: What did you do for four stars?
Speaker 1: I go, I do my body movement stuff. I send in front of a red light naked. I'm not trying to get to any point to where we're showing up at a Starbucks and DB's asking, have you seen this motherfucker? Had you thought that if you were available and not on the Texans, that the Titans would have brought you in before they brought me in?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: We in were ready to go. That's a nice breeze. Ladies and gentlemen and boys and girls. The boys officially have a c round of a ballout. Boys, it's been a long time. Last week was the hottest pot we had ever done. I was actually rocking.
Speaker 3: And it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was nice. I liked it. But the time I stepped out like it had like a it was a black shirt. I step out. When the light hit it, it had like a glistening coming off of the shirt. By how much I was sweating that it was just dripping when I stepped up and then it got to like soak down. It was just dripping off of my shirt. That's how hot it was.
Speaker 4: Last week it looked like Hot Ones. I haven't seen Hot Ones or whatever that show is. Yeah, sweating in there. You guys were sweating bullet we got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can always mess with it. But welcome to busting with the boys. This episode is brought to you by our greatest partner of all time, Chevy Silverado, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. Do you guys drive Chevies?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: I love that because you guys are lunch Wait wait way, I can't. I can't, no cursing. Make sure to bleep that out. The strongest most ad been Silverado ever. The Silverado is strong, advanced, dependable, hard working, first in, last out, gritty folks like yourselves. The Silverado is dependable, just like the people who drive them. You obviously know I'm talking to you, guys, a partner with grit determination, anything is possible, and that Silverado is a partner in that. Do you guys know what all a Chevy Silverado can do? I know what a Chevy Tahoe can do. We're talking about Silverado I know, let's take it easy. It's Chevy, But then I know what a Chevy can do. Why don't Why don't you let the people know the uses of a Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know they can be used for tailgating. Yep, fourth of July is coming up. Get you one right before fourth of July. Hauling. Let's haul those jet skis to the lake. Yeap, that sounds pretty good. Towing. If you got a big boat, let's tow that boat off roading. There might be mud, it's a little rainy cold front coming. He's all about.
Speaker 1: Off roading, you feel me.
Speaker 4: And then you're sending your kid off to college, moving a day, helping out your friend or family member. Easy, all the space road trips. Pack that thing up, let's go.
Speaker 1: You did a great job. That was a great job. And wait to chi them in there, dB. But go to a Chevy dealership near you. Hey, yeah, you fear me. Let them know the boys sent you. Maybe they'll hook you up. Probably won't, but at least take a video of it and let us know. All right, that's our Chevy adread boys. How are you guys doing. It's been a long time. It's good to see you.
Speaker 2: Yoh, it's been Yeah, I haven't seen you in well over a month.
Speaker 1: You look good.
Speaker 2: I feel good, I feel straight. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What we need, Bloss is you to bring up an old photo of Cory so we can see them before and after, because you, I mean, you have you look a lot better than last year. We'll just refer to it as last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I feel better. I have a better mindset about it all, you know, Like, yeah, I don't know. I was just tired of it all, so I took my time away. And now I guess you could say I got hungry, and then I just when attacked it every day. I mean explaining you're hungry. I mean I just like I missed it again. I missed football. I wanted to play again. I wanted to like feel that same love you know when you know, when you first get into the league, and then the first heartbreak or the first cut, like I don't know, and then having a kid, everything just you know, just kind of kind of puts you off from it.
Speaker 2: And then I don't know, I just sitting there watching.
Speaker 1: Is that because you're like busy and caught up and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, I just let it get to me a little bit that like I couldn't stick on a team maybe or something like that. Like I thought Chicago I was gonna like be good there, but then obviously I didn't do enough. So then I guess I just took some time away to find what needed to be enough.
Speaker 2: And now I feel like I feel right, We're gonna got a good camp.
Speaker 1: I definitely want to dive into that ship more because we definitely have to introduce the one, the only, Darren Bates. But to give context on Corey, Corey eleven, he was with the Titans for what.
Speaker 4: Years, uh, seventeen and eighteen and then the training camp before nineteen, and then.
Speaker 1: You got waved, you got cut by the Titans, Yeah, and then you.
Speaker 4: Went to Denver claimed by Denver that was later in the year, right, No, that was they claiming for like awful waivers. Okay, first waiver wire or whatever.
Speaker 1: Then how long were you in Denver?
Speaker 2: For twelve weeks? And then I was in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Then you're with Chicago in the off season.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, for those last four weeks and then off season and then they released me and I went to New England for one fucking week.
Speaker 1: I know, I can't wait to talk about the New England one week and I was just like, I was like, yeah, I'm done. And then you felt like you you were you were kind of over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we'll.
Speaker 1: Dive in all that shit. I just wanted to let the people know that you're a journeyman. Yeah, that you're you're a grinder, like you're in the You're in.
Speaker 2: It, michef silver out of You're a Chevy Solrado.
Speaker 1: Everybody has uh dB. You've been a highly anticipated guest. You've been a highly requested guest, not only in the in the the social media world, but also in the locker room. I had to hear about it for fucking weeks on end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I took one hundred and some episodes, but yeah, one.
Speaker 1: Hundred four episodes. But let's be honest. Are you happier that you're on it now than you were more so in the beginning?
Speaker 2: No, what's difference is the same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, now you've got raw Room going, you full more eyes to raw Room.
Speaker 5: I would still had no, I still would have had Well, Okay, you're right, But.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is, say you start raw Room and if we go last year. Our audience is smaller. Now it's bigger. People can go check out the raw room.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They can't go check out the get some fresh ass shirts like this, you know what I'm saying, the fresh as you had last Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know, time in hear some good ship.
Speaker 1: Explain the so dB, this is year nine for you coming up right. You were with who's your the Raiders first or the Rams round first?
Speaker 2: Three Raiders one.
Speaker 1: Undrafted absolutely Raiders one, Titi Titans for five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you were five years.
Speaker 5: With the Titans. Yeah, sixteen, I got here. You signed the Textans in twenty twenty. Yeah, I was there for seven days.
Speaker 1: He's got twenty seventeen to twenty nineteen. Oh that's Titans. Sorry, sorry, please everybody out chill out. Yeah uh yeah. And you also are one of the few NFL players with a podcast.
Speaker 2: Absolutely one of the it's like a handful.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, there's there's definitely pause. Yeah, there's like there's positive function in different like seasons, but there's not really I don't know many at all that function like and operate like all year round. Yeah, but I know there's more now, which is good.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's definitely more.
Speaker 1: I think, like it's always like that competitiveness, like when dudes are coming into the space, like you want it to be better. Like it's just that competitive nature of everything. But also at the same time, like you wanted to kind of like inspire people to feel like they can do something like that. Did you feel that same way? Not really not really.
Speaker 2: Looking at it like this.
Speaker 5: It's just like just as far as just having a podcast, as like he was as a tool or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm saying when I started, when we were starting Busting with the boys, one of my wives was like, you know, being an example for other players to show, Yeah, you can jungle, you can juggle a couple of things. But as more players are coming into the space, obviously you saw that competitive side to where it's like you're keeping your eye on them and stuff like that. But at the same time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mine was since we don't get the well I know for your time to watching you had the microphone in your face at practice at the games. Yeah, everybody interviewing you, I ain't get that ship all the time. So and I feel like I had more to say than just yeah we ran down on kickoff I saw the double team right here, and I made a talk. I got some you know what I'm saying, you really want to hear me talk about it? I feel like I never had the opportunity to to tell my story. And there's other players that I know they've been around, they didn't get to really tell their story like they wanted to, or talk the way they want to, or talk about the game or the play or whatever whatever fuck it may be. So I use that. It's like, this is gonna be my way of me talking because you know, I already know I don't like the Germans people anyway, most of them, yeah, I'm saying, so I didn't want to talk to them. So it's like I'd rather have my own platform to do it the way I want to when I want to.
Speaker 2: Just that's why that's my first.
Speaker 1: Like creating an avenue so you can have the platform to speak on the things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, and do it the way I want to. I can talk to what I want to say, how I won't happen. Then have other people come home. That was my my next vision, like have other people like Jeremy holt Is who's trained here with that's a train killed them you know what I'm saying. I've been with Dan German since day one, Yeah, since I got here and brought him on.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's those type of people that you want to get.
Speaker 5: I just put give them a light to tell their story till they decide how they got here. Let him go relive, you know what I'm saying, his football days and show his highlights over in that bitch and he can talk about, oh, that's what happened on this certain place. Just giving them a just a just a broader avenue, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I think it's awesome, like anytime, like just having any players on or anybody really.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, anybody like comedians and shit or but we're trying to get like some local female rappers out and have other rappers around here on and just trying to get people on.
Speaker 1: Just hear their story, give people a spotlight, get their stuff out, because people in Nashville.
Speaker 5: Absolutely they know these people, you know what I'm saying. Just like like Josh Black who growing up right now. We had him all a long time ago and just seeing him steady growing growing, just start hosting this and doing this and having his own comedy night at Zainey's and ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, so's I'd be.
Speaker 5: Happy as hell and I see that ship and then they come back on and say what they'd have done since then, It's like, you know what I'm saying, You get your stuff out some more people than could. We probably got a few you subscribe to not even know about you, you know what I'm saying. And you're putting us out there too, and were pulling up. You have a block party pulling up. You know what I'm saying, Just showing love. But you just meet new people and.
Speaker 1: It gives you gratification to like it's like having Michael Chandler. He's a good example for us. He was on when he was in Bellator.
Speaker 2: I was gonna I was gonna say, Mike, yeah, I texted you out of know her.
Speaker 4: I was like, Yo, this little video that y'all put together about his pot like fired me.
Speaker 2: Up, dude.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about going I was thinking about going in and having like a bad day.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like shit today.
Speaker 4: But then like I saw that video, like before work out, before like ohtah, I was like damn, Like I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I have to complain about yeah, Like.
Speaker 4: And then I like, so just different people that can do that for anyone, you know what I mean? Like, like you said, it could be a comedian that is just working so hard on their craft whatever they're doing, like you had Jelly roll on, like, I'm sure he had something deep to say. Like people, I don't know, man, people just look up to guys like us, you know what I mean. And if they're true fans, you know, they live, eat, breathe, and they fucking they want all that shit. So I think the behind the scenes stuff and platforms which guys like you provided a fucking Austin Hey, that fires.
Speaker 1: Me up that you liked it. You got that out of Michael Challenger for sure.
Speaker 2: I had a great day that day. Yeah, a great day.
Speaker 1: Because Mike, he was he was in the beltor world. Was he a champion at the time when he came on when he was on was he the champion at the time? That's right? So he was in the beltor world, right, And then he came on the second time he was still in beltour going into his last fight, correct or maybe he had just yeah, but he also be who wasn't Henderson anyway, he was Bell Tour and we've gotten to see him climb to being in a title fight in the UFC and him talking about like wanting to bring the belt on the bus, and I like just seeing his climb and getting to be a part of before he got to the UFC, like you're talking about with Josh and uh, seeing the success he's had, it's like, I don't know, it's dope. And still you create these small little communities too, within the guests that you have on and the fans that are like, you know, fuck with the stuff that we put.
Speaker 2: I look like that. It's what you basically did.
Speaker 5: You did we all did in football and from our rookie year you started it the lowest fuck he made your way up ship, but everybody else is watching you do it so basically like you was living at the same them, sitting on the couch telling the story about how they keep getting better, keep getting better. It's like people was watching it really probably one of your process, like that's what was.
Speaker 1: Happening right understanding like all the context.
Speaker 2: All the ship.
Speaker 5: So that's what we get here, and then you talk, you know, talk them through like this how it was, this is what we saw, that is what he felt, all that good ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And you never know who's like paying attention, like said that about Mike. It's not like I sit here and think like, oh, NFL guys or people are watching this stuff and like taking to it like that, because when you're on the creator side of it, you're always like think of all the negative shit that can go wrong instead of thinking of like any highlights or good stuff that's happening. But it's like you never know who's watching, dude, you really don't, especially like in our shoes when we're undrafted, you're like watching vets or you're watching how people move and you're trying to like implement it into your own practice. But you're in such a prideful like I don't want to use the word masculine, but for lack of a better my brain using words masculine environment to where you're not going to sit there and show the gratitude that you're kind of watching them from a full You just put it in practice and then when you get to a place that you're you're kind of confident enough to say it, you want then you want to let them know, Hey, you helped me out a lot, you know what I mean? Have you guys had that with anybody?
Speaker 5: I just had that on an episode that just came out there with Genoa Jenkins.
Speaker 1: Oh for really you had him one.
Speaker 5: But we had like a four hour episode. I had to break up in two parts. It was just ridiculously just going like that and me telling him right then and there, like I look up to you still do.
Speaker 1: And were you guys together?
Speaker 2: You guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, my first year and that was a young team. We're youngest hell, and he was in his second year. So you know what I'm saying, just had met him. The first thing he told me, he was like, like, first time ever met him because we used to be in this ship called Section eight. That's what they just called undrafted rookies. Was it a Section eight? Everybody been too deep in the locker, you know what I'm saying. Everybody got fucked up numbers, so you know, you one foot up out of the door. So I know he came over there. He was like it just can't show it to me. He was like, hey, you gotta do is just do the simple ship And it just sounds silly as hell, but it just sounds simple. He was like some shit show up on time. Beat cole Min's early run practice hard. You know what I'm saying, don't beat you know what I'm saying, all that ship. That's how he laid it out. And this was before we even kicked it or anything. Made the team always watched him, always watch how he played. He was the one the first corner you know how Malcolm there locking down on Punk Return. Yeah, Rabbit was the first corner I ever seen do that started off three four downs and getting on that plane you know, Punk Return and and just working and dogging people and shuff. So it's like I'm trying to be like that, you know what I'm saying, Like, have that mentality, that work ethic.
Speaker 1: Always tell him that when he came on the came.
Speaker 5: That's what made it so long because he was like he was telling me, it's part of like always ha me around, want me to be around him. And you know what I'm saying, because he was like, I just video energy, bro. It was like, shit, I want you to make it too. And I was like, damn, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're probably thinking like you don't think of somebody because he was drafting what the first or takeing around second, You're probably not thinking, like, you know, the second round draft pick is taking something from me. Undrafted over in section.
Speaker 5: Eight absolutely sun't feel me. He and the mansions over there and he was I'm over here, fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That was love though, man, Especially.
Speaker 5: Hearing him say you know what I'm saying that ship, hearing him like, oh, yeah, you know we always you know, going out to eat.
Speaker 2: He telling his stories about, you know, remembering us. He's kicking this.
Speaker 5: So that was that was that was love here because you know, you hear that from other guys, but to hear from somebody you know, you looked up to talk about.
Speaker 1: Peer, like somebody who's on like in the same kind of industry, same kind of level. Like hearing a peer tell you stuff like that, it does fire you up for sure. What uh, what do you got going on? Now? What's up with you?
Speaker 2: Now? Pod working out because we're.
Speaker 1: The same d B and I. Cory is on a team here, Corey's with the Jets currently. I forgot to say that at the beginning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard that slander like in one of these pods recently, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That the Jets are garbage.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: It was like, uh, that was tough.
Speaker 2: I heard it was tough.
Speaker 1: Like what's the record the last few years?
Speaker 2: That's that's about the future. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm with it. I love the energy.
Speaker 2: We've lot some pieces now, we got some pieces. Dude.
Speaker 1: If I was a Jet, I'd be j e t s all day long. I'd be wearing green, I'd be on this bus just spouting off. You know, Jets gary Vee, it seems to be.
Speaker 4: With the Yeah, yo, I have not heard from Gary ve don't Yeah, I don't know. He's a big Jets fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wants to own the j The Jets' very.
Speaker 1: Public about it, KFC from Barstool. He's a big Jets guy. It's not that I hate the Jets.
Speaker 2: Like it should be close to Barstool if you like, just try out. Yeah, come on.
Speaker 1: And I didn't see this as like Jets slander, like was it was? Would you clarify the slander?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: Can you pull up the clip Taylor says?
Speaker 4: You and Taylor going back and forth about who are just historically like a historically bad team, and then you said like the Jets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm on the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a fan. I'm rooting for you, bro. But yeah, some Jets fans grabbed a hold of it. You know obviously all the all the the regular ass ship that like oh we don't want you, or who's this guy?
Speaker 4: You know, there's tons of Jets fans. Now it's a big thought like they're they're die hard fans.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's some of the best fans out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like Eagles fans. Yeah, maybe that might disrespect him, but it's like those hardcore Has fans, Oakland Raider fans, Wallas Vegas Raider fans, no question, Like they're they're definitely up there at the top.
Speaker 5: That's the different though Oakland fans Vegas fan they traveling from Oakland, but for sure.
Speaker 1: But the store, the history behind the history behind the raid way, the story you heard me say that. Fuck, I think a dragged history. What an eighties was in the town. Yeah, Okland at the extended.
Speaker 5: With the road broad aunt.
Speaker 1: Say, is garbage, right, But I'm a proud person that came from the extended.
Speaker 2: Stay, no question. Like the Jets, that's your section, that's your section.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt you made it about the extended stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before you wanted to get on me about the slander, we were talking about how you're on the team, the New York Jets out the.
Speaker 4: Jets, Jets and were this offseason we did good man, we got better.
Speaker 1: You still want to stay on the Jets?
Speaker 2: Yo? I love the team.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for you. You seem like you're having more fun than I've seen you had it in a long time. And it does fire me up exactly.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, when that's that's been my new answer when people are like, how's football going, I just.
Speaker 2: Say I'm having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should be.
Speaker 2: I'm having fun.
Speaker 1: I love that. That fires me up.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 1: Should we get to an ad read? Is that?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: What you're bringing that up? Shout out Roman, no for shoutouts, and this look. No one's perfect and this but this is actually a perfect time for this ad read. Even the best baseball baseball players strike out with the bases loaded, the best golfer sometimes three point with the tournament on the line. Even the best podcasters in the world sometimes slip up and say the wrong words. So if you feel like you come up short in the bedroom, sometimes it's perfectly Okay, my wedding is this weekend, and I got these Roman swipes packed in the old suitcase. You go to get Roman dot com slash bust and now let me tell you about Roman. Okay, I was talking about the swipes. This seems to be for ED. With Roman, you can get a free online evaluation and ongoing care for ED, all from the comfort and privacy of your home. A US licensed healthcare professional will work with you to find the best treatment with a plan. Best treatment plan, if medication is appropriate, it shifts to you for free with two day shrip. With two day shipping. The whole process is straightforward and discreete and it really is in a It comes in like a non label like black package with no label on it. Right you open it up, it still has no lebel. You don't really know what it is. So my in laws are in ten At one point time we got a Roman shipment right there. I was a little weary that her old man might see it. But thanks to Roman, it is a very discreete package can be getting started as simple. Just go to get Roman dot com slash busting and complete an online visit. Take care of your ed without leaving home and complete an online visit today to connect with a doctor to take care of it. Let's get Roman dot com slash bussing now to get fifteen dollars off your first order of ED treatment. There's no let me let me correct that. There is a straightforward way to take care of your ED. Get Roman dot com slash bussing. Hey, by the way, are we gonna Alex? Can you DM that dude that we were gonna have to do a call in?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You want to get his number?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you able to d M him like from the account?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he follows bus and I'm sure he.
Speaker 1: Might he might not, so so we'll get to this later on in the episode. Yeah, we'll get to We'll get onto this later in the episode. But pretty much, we had a we had a we had a Twitter troll quote tweet a tweet I had talking about uh dB was coming on the bus, stoke to see him a highly anticipated guess blah blah blahlah blah. Quote tweeted. If you guys are busy in the weight room, or if you guys are in the weight room, you guys are probably and not doing a podcast. You guys would probably be on a team by now, right. I see that when I wake up this morning, and it's like the typical you know, shut up, dribbles, shut up, you know, do like work on just this and like focus on this and maybe that'll happen. Or I have all the answers to your life, the stuff that trolls do out there on the internet, and you see enough of them, like Buzzin's got a little community that seems to be starting up about like you know, for the boys and this and that, and I've seen a few things for sure, and I read it this morning and I was like, this would be a good time, Like I have a platform like everybody always wants to see in exchange between somebody who tweets something like that and the athlete themselves. But I think like it would take him by surprise because I'm not sitting here looking at it as like I'm gonna drag this man through right right right. He thinks I'm like coming back at him, like you know, he's given me, He's given me this clout, now you know what I mean, Like I got to them, blah blah blah. I just want to ask from the perspective of like what goes on in your mind or what goes on in like a troll's mind. Like when they tweet something like that, you know what I'm saying, like actually ask them, like what's the motivation behind it?
Speaker 2: Because I'm just like, how do you call yourself a fan of something?
Speaker 1: And then right like he's a Titans fan, like he's you know, he's for the boys, whether or not he wants to say I'm for the boys because the potter who knows what's going on? Yeah, here's a tweet.
Speaker 5: Because it's him. It's a group of like him and like two.
Speaker 1: Other Yeah, because people would like put like, oh, don't at at Will Compton and if I'm on Twitter at those moments, I will see it. Yeah, And then I think last week I responded like, hey, the way you feel about me is like none of my business, Like you know, it's if you guys can tweet however you guys want to tweet, like it's all good.
Speaker 2: One of the original ones that that Ravens fans.
Speaker 1: Who's the original one?
Speaker 2: The one where you heard around the world that was he one of them?
Speaker 1: Was he on you?
Speaker 4: He was saying like nice special teams or at for like you know what I mean, you should get a segment, a weekly segment.
Speaker 1: What's just a different Twitter troll Twitter. It's like, that's not because people are like, is that how I get on busting with the boys? So I got to I saw somewhere. But all I have to do is disrespectable Compton that I can get on the boys. And then somebody I think it was, who was a Sal Who's the guy I want to give him Jersey Sal. He's somebody that's known in the Titans twitter fandom world. He goes, yo, he's got some jets in on that Yo. At Will Compton, your personality sucks some available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. He's given me times. It was pretty funny, but not in the way to like this is how you get on Bustle with the boys. But I just genuinely want to ask, like what are the motivations behind tweeting something like that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because there's like a significance role that people have on social media, Like social media can bring people some type of very shallow significance like human beings in general, Like you get significance from love, from friendships, your relationships, being a father, like being a kid, like, you know, making your kid happy. You get significance out of from status, from social media, from all these different avenues of attention, but you also get significance from trying to tear somebody else down, like because you have a very fleeting moment of whether it's humor or something like that. And the people who always talk about being in the weight room are shut up and dribble and people who like spend their emotional energy on trying to tear people down or just do something to jab and try to make them feel a little bit more important for like five minutes a time. I just want to know what goes on in that brain. So I message him, would you like to zoom in on the pod? Obviously everybody's festering it, which kind of sucks because I'm legit just wanting him to come on the pod, and he's like, let's do it. And then I'm like, check your DMS. I DM him our zoom apparently isn't working. Bloss he had a bad week last week with the forty nine ers banter and now apparently he's taking it out on this podcast. And then uh yeah, well yeah, Blossom and Bloss is protective of the boys. Now, so bloss is like he's like the father of the bus. Yeah, the bus is his fucking child, dude. But now we're trying to figure out if we can get his numbers so he can call in or something. But anyway, all that to say, that'll be on the episode here in a little bit. You guys deal with trolls or hate dB I know you do. You go at people a lot on social.
Speaker 2: Media because they think I'm mad, but I'm just really me, just check in.
Speaker 1: Just you just wanted to know.
Speaker 5: He like, I ain't gonna be like, hey, bro, chill up, bro, now fuck you bitch ass me. Then I'm done because I didn't got it out what I said need to say. So I came back to coming back.
Speaker 2: You lost.
Speaker 5: I don't cut now I'm moving on, just like they're posted to me saying he'd be like, I own you.
Speaker 2: You keep on talking to me because I own you.
Speaker 1: You're in real estate in their brain.
Speaker 2: I'm living in that.
Speaker 5: Now You're gonna keep on coming back tha say something again because I'm not gonna say the next time, because like I said, I said, you thought you thinking about the last year. I said that was months ago. You're still thinking about.
Speaker 2: It, right, So you've you described like and share, motherfucker and stop talking to me.
Speaker 1: Subscribe, like and share it to the row room you can find all podcast platforms are also on YouTube. Correct on YouTube, we always need to shout out the boys, Corey. Do you ever deal with hate or do you have any Do you have any anything there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't really have that big of a following on like Twitter, so no, I don't ever get he only start when you start tweeting and ship you start saying, yeah, definitely start coming.
Speaker 2: Or like if you're playing, like in the game.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's no games recently, so I mean when you play, people always find something wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh always, You're the eye in the sky. Everybody has access to enough. Yeah, twenty two people out there.
Speaker 2: I mean I guess a little.
Speaker 4: When I signed, people were like they were just like tweeting at the owner like yo, Woodie, stop signing back up out lineman, like and I'm just like I expected that because it's funny.
Speaker 2: But like people be like, who the hell is this guy? Like Woody, we need to get.
Speaker 4: You know such and such, and I mean, you know they draft the first round cat anyways, yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like that happens. That what happened to most of the time. When we get signed to a team, there's gonna be some people who this guy, whether that people.
Speaker 2: I don't care, right, any any no name guy gets that. Yeah, that reception.
Speaker 1: That's even because you're not signing like a Julio Jones.
Speaker 2: That's the extent of it for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But even like I bet you there's people Julio Jones like, oh, way to sign him in like year ten, Like what's he going to do?
Speaker 2: Somebody is always always so.
Speaker 1: But there is always a troll for everything. The pettiness is funny. We do enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was laughing. I laugh every time I see dude.
Speaker 1: Anytime you see dB, you just know your time when it is about to be filled up for the next probably ten minutes. You got you guys are sitting there on the phone, the kids are asleep. Yeah, he's got his he's got his me time going. He said, let me get some time with these trolls.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: Can I get that energy? And you want to get the slick ad read you get this slick I need some energy out of your voice, bro, I need a little bit more out of you today. Your energy is a little low. I need a little more audi you.
Speaker 4: I mean, we were just talking about you know, raw rooms. I'm just sitting over having a good time watching it. But the time has come for a Happy Hour to finally live up to its name with the introduction of Slick Spirited Ice. Slick that's s l IQ, not slick with a ck is a brand new hard Yes that means boozy freezer pop, a freezer pop, oh my god. That is crafted with elevated flavors to inspire not good times, but great times. It's available in different premium spirit offerings, including Rum and a gave. I've never had that combination, but it sounds absolute heat.
Speaker 1: I've had.
Speaker 2: It's phenomenal, sounds absolutely delicious.
Speaker 4: Eight percent alcohol by volume at one hundred calories that I mean for one hundred calories eight percent, that's that's unbelievable. You're gonna have a good time and light, each naturally flavored to deliver incredible and refreshing taste.
Speaker 1: Convenient enough to throw in the cool bring along to your backyard barbecue, boating on the lake, or a blazing at the pool party.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly what will show read the yellow, Read the yellow.
Speaker 4: Okay, so swap your typical summer cocktail or seltzer, get rid of those white claws. Stop drinking TV acid. That's what those feel like. Slick spirited ice, that's what you need. Scoop up a box or two or ten. If you're having a large get together at your local Walmart or liquor store, shout out Walmart and load your freezer for the upcoming weekend. Just know that once you once you go, slick sipping will never be the same. To learn more, go to slick Spirited ice dot com. This ad has been brought to you by twenty one Holdings LLC and West Chicago, Illinois. Shout out Chicago. Must be twenty one and up to purchase and consume. Please drink responsible.
Speaker 2: We got that phone number if you want to call, We got it.
Speaker 1: Yep, my my headphones need to work, don't it.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't hear shit? Oh hear ship? Yes, yeah, hear mine.
Speaker 1: You'll hear none.
Speaker 2: Oh I took them out earlier.
Speaker 1: Can we get DBTS fixed? Hugh? Is this Hugh?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Hugh, welcome to busting with the boys. My guy, what is not everybody round the applause. Hugh, are you stoked to be on the show? Yep, We're happy to have you. Number your first question, are you for the boys?
Speaker 3: For the boys?
Speaker 1: You? I see you are a Titan season ticket member?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: For how long?
Speaker 3: Just this year?
Speaker 1: Just this year? So like this past year or the eleven to five years. Are you're saying coming up this year?
Speaker 3: Coming up this year?
Speaker 1: I love it, dude. I love the uh. I love the energy, so you obviously know I'm calling. I woke up on this beautiful morning, Dude, I woke up. It's my wedding week. Nothing can kill my vibe. You feel me like, I wake up. I see my girl. I see my little bulldog, Waffle. I give her a little pet. I'm like, oh, you're the goodest girl in the world, Waffle. I go. I do my body movement stuff. I sit in front of red light naked to get my testosterone up because the wedding's coming up and I gotta be ready to perform this weekend. And then I finally get to check my phone. I do my little scrolling because I want to see what feedback I got when I got my boy d B coming on and I see your tweet that says can you go up to his tweet Alex Uh. If both of y'all were in the weight room instead of doing some podcasts, y'all would be signed to a team by now just saying dot dot dot Jordan documentary shoulders shoulder shrug my uh, my media, My media thought is always like, you got all the dudes that are always like the whole shut up and dribbles, shut up and play your sport, do this, that and the other. And I honestly, like I legit, have always wanted to kind of talk to somebody because dude, when you're like an undrafted cat like through Washington Oakland Titans, like you're always gonna have people questioning your your ability and everything else. Right, I've always just wanted to talk to a person who has kind of that hate or trolling mentality going on. I respect it, everybody else obviously festers it. But I wanted to come and be I, yo, you want to come on the show today because I would love to talk to somebody who has that trolling mindset. So I would love to ask My first question is what is the motivation behind a tweet like that?
Speaker 3: Just to get a reply? Really?
Speaker 1: Like you got to come with more hate than that bro.
Speaker 2: Talking about it. Our god talk about it.
Speaker 1: TV goes after people on Twitter.
Speaker 5: I like the tension is fun though, there goes so you attention, Hord. That's what it's all about. You really just want the nigga that you just want to be on somebody to do. Like I said, like that shop makes zero? What kind of man is you to want to be? Like, I'm finna be little these niggas. I'm gonna talk ship on the nigga. I'm finela ooh this get my dick hard? What kind of person? No real talk? Like, what kind of person? Like you supposed to be a man?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 5: Like real talk and you're supposed to he's supposed to be a fan of a team, but you weren't. Like what we're shut the fuck up? Like what do you know about football? Not much? I guarantee you that. So it's like, how you're gonna ever tell you need to go be in the weight room, nigga beat. We was in that bit early that morning. What you're talking about being doing that work out? That's what we do. So how you gonna tell it? I don't tell you what whatever the fuck you do. You don't talk about that.
Speaker 3: I ain't what's even that serious?
Speaker 2: Nigga? You don't get it though, Like what go?
Speaker 1: Did you? Hang on? Hang on? I know you're getting riled up. Trust me, I know, just take it easy. Just fucking breathe a little bit, because.
Speaker 3: I literally told you I took around on there all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, listen, I get it.
Speaker 4: But you know this show is all about the petty hang on bullies, bullies, guys.
Speaker 1: Take it easy. I listen, you know, I'm all about the petty, but legit, Like, obviously there's a there's a there's user names and ads that will come into my mentions because people tag and you know, want a jab and it is all fun. I know ship is not that serious, but I would like I've always been curious of the motivation behind tweeting ship like that and like athletes and everything else. So yeah, I was more so just like wanting to give you the platform to kind of talk about it outside of the whole just being funny, because outside of it, you get to go into your group chats, you get to kind of continue to be like jab and kind of do the whole thing. And I trust me, I know you love to joke around and banter, But what do you think is the motivation outside of just wanting attention because it's got to come from more, right, Or is it just a humor aspect with the boys?
Speaker 3: Uh, that's really just attention for me and I know for everybody else.
Speaker 1: But what happens when you do get that attention? Hang on, dB, hang on, we gotta land. I know, I just what happens when you do get the attention? So I replied, I said, would you like to come on? Obviously everybody else is doing their thing with it, and you're I looked at your timeline a little bit. You're like, I'm about to get dragged this and that now. Obviously DB's all worked out, But I kind of wanted to do the opposite. Instead of dragging you, I wanted to more so ask I know, okay, that was like okay, but I more so wanted to ask you know these questions. Yeah, so what what makes you think? What makes you think that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: What becomes? What? What is behind the whole reasoning of being weight room? And you would be on the team that just saying like you say that from that it's a factual standpoint.
Speaker 6: Well, for me, like I'm in a script chat right now and it's a funny script chat, but we always stuck around like that and say like someone should be in thereat, remember someone should do that.
Speaker 1: Ah. So it's like it's like you won't basically, hey, you won't comment to Will compor right now and say this, and it'll be like, you know, it's kind of like a little like a little dare and then you go and do that's what we do, yeah, and then that's what happens. And then that's when you guys all get under your comments and kind of like feed each other, right, And today it happened, well, I think it was like last week too. I would think I was in New York and somebody it's this redheaded dude who had said something. I don't want to butcher his name. It might be like Don or something like that. Maybe I don't know, but he had said something because people are like what's played out and somebody said for the boys or somebody said Will Compton being on the football team. So I was like, you know what, you what? You hey? Bro? It's all like because people start at tagging me right like hey bro, you know whatever? You guys think about me is you know, it's none of my business.
Speaker 3: And then you know you someone someone in the group chat. They told there.
Speaker 6: In like two weeks ago or three weeks ago, talking about going to Starbucks and whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, straight up now was joking, nigga, I'm down.
Speaker 2: There's three minutes, bitch, I be there.
Speaker 3: Did you go?
Speaker 5: Yeah, nigga, I walked in that whole straight up to the play. I forgot to name Hey, so and so work here. You've seen this, dude, they got playing like that.
Speaker 1: You d beat on play. Sometimes you walk across the wrong people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we don't need that weekly segment. Maybe we don't need.
Speaker 1: This weekly segment.
Speaker 3: And that was brandom picture too, Brandon, Hey, it was a random guy.
Speaker 1: Listen. I know, I know, I know, I know we're having you on. Do you have anything else you'd like to say? I know I saw your tweet. You get to be the first fan that comes on big congratulations. I know you get to wear that stuff out. Do you have anything else? Like we're looking for some of that energy that you have when you were tweeting. Yeah, the floor is yours, bro.
Speaker 3: Well shout out to my group chat.
Speaker 2: I can't sit hey, what's the name.
Speaker 1: It's all good, Hey, he can shout them out. We can, guys, it's all good.
Speaker 5: I want to know you're saying it's worthless.
Speaker 2: Ship God, damn it cold blood over here.
Speaker 1: So you you you want to you want to shout out your group chat anything else? Like?
Speaker 3: Uh no, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: My man. Listen, I hope all of this stuff works out for you, guys. You guys seem to enjoy yourself and have fun. You guys attention from it, which you know it should make you feel good. I know it's fleeting, but you got you got your moment. Thank you for coming on, Thank you for being for the boys. Stay blessed, stay a tightened season ticket holder?
Speaker 3: You to.
Speaker 2: You was that low key? Hey there told you to be a season ticket member?
Speaker 1: He said, you too. It's like one of nervous It's like one of those It's like when you get your food, enjoy.
Speaker 2: Your food and YouTube.
Speaker 1: What was to come on?
Speaker 2: Man, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Expect him to say, well, listen, he might have said. He might have said more because dB just started in it.
Speaker 2: Looky, I knew he wasn't.
Speaker 1: He wanted to know he was.
Speaker 2: You don't understand.
Speaker 5: I got hot because like, why are you hearing? If you were gonna come, you should have kept that ship going in right.
Speaker 1: But but what we have to do to keep that going is you keep mirroring a few things he's saying to get him to hear what he's saying.
Speaker 5: I going to tell you what he was. He was gonna play back pederal old time.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I know even if it was just been y'all, I ain't saying ship, he would have been he would have played it down the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know nothing.
Speaker 1: Because he was Yeah, because he's sitting there thinking like, all right, what am I okay? That kind of sound.
Speaker 5: And then that's what I realized, And that's what got me hot, because you hear this, but you.
Speaker 1: Can't let him trigger you like that.
Speaker 2: You gotta see that that wasn't triggered. That's me talking that.
Speaker 1: I knew he was gonna been the entire pod right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like I hate ship like that.
Speaker 5: At least have a reason, bro at least a little bit still talking ship, and I would have been laughing. I would have been cracking up. And then but then you come over here and say, oh, I don't know nothing. Hey, no, now now I know you a bitch.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: Obviously he was obviously calm through that, because there's another level where he pulls up to the fucking Starbucks.
Speaker 1: He that is fucking wild.
Speaker 2: There's levels to DVS fucking ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, and he was what was gonna happen at the Starbucks?
Speaker 5: Where are you gonna throw macchiato in his space or something like him a white chocolate moke.
Speaker 2: With creep.
Speaker 1: Sip of Victory Monday latte right after.
Speaker 2: Oh god, handwalk croissant.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know what I expected from that. You kind of just he was going, no, no, he like.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't think he thought you were going to go in on dude. Like I didn't think he was gonna go in on dude. Like the whole time he was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's when I got hot, bro.
Speaker 1: Well here's why, here's why. And I know, dude, stick with me for one minute, and I understand that they're not gonna say nothing, and like, you know, you get loud about it, you can back. I'll tell you they're gonna do. They're going to back ba blh blah blah blah. Is I never want to assume where somebody is that because number one, you don't know the context behind what their negativity is going on out there on social media. Somebody can be dealing with some ship that's not that they're just fucking being their own self out there on social media, So you never know. So that's why I was gonna ask questions before, just being like, you ain't gonna you know, you're gonna. Now it does seem like he wanted attention. We got him some attention. People are gonna be like, why would you give him a platform to do that on It's just I realistically wanted just to hear him talk himself into all these weird dead ends. That is just gonna be like, ah, yeah, it's not I mean.
Speaker 2: I want that process. You go to the torture and without like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I wanted to, Yeah, I wanted to do it more from a question standpoint, right, because usually when you're bringing negative energy energy towards something like if you're taking energy of yourself and doing it for something that's negative or might drag something down like some different area, right, there's usually some type of result that you're not seeing in your own life, right, that's driving the behaviors that you have, and when you have bad behavior and bad habits, at least to that negative fucking energy. And I wanted him to talk through that, and I wanted to help him through that moment.
Speaker 5: It was just a good cop, bad cop, and I just took it too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah you went bad cock?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And so it was gonna because when I was texting you, I was what did I say to you? It was gonna be polite in a way that's gonna mean.
Speaker 2: But then I start hearing this nigga talk.
Speaker 1: It kind of sucks when somebody's voice doesn't live up to their voice on social media, you know what I mean? Like I wanted to hear some type of witty comebacks because he had some wit to him when he's on social media saying like he's got his means. Everybody's got the gifts and the memes. But when you actually got to get on a mic, you actually got to talk and say something, you shell up a little bit. What are you shaking your head about, Alex? What do you got?
Speaker 4: Because you try to do it, you try to have a teaching moment with a kid, who's just sitting on his couch like he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say we were talking about he doesn't care.
Speaker 1: He's gonna listen to this entire thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the rest of his life and be psyched about it.
Speaker 1: He won not I guess it depends on how you're seeing it as winning.
Speaker 2: Okay, he won because he got the attention he was looking for. What did he said? He do? We legitimately got nothing out of it.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be got no answers, no, no, no, you got no answer.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a he didn't learn it.
Speaker 2: We lost, said we lost. We just took an l dude on a Monday. I guess you'd be going ship off though, so that I got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he got. He's gonna be thinking about that. Damn, what kind of man he showed. You told him that he showed up to the Starbucks. Now that other kids fucking scared. He never talked again. That's that's funny. Said that he new to.
Speaker 4: I've gotten to check a box off talking to a team bro. They won, they got to do, got to do.
Speaker 1: I just feel like my man will get to a point in his life where he'll, you know, acquire something right heavy laying back and back.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker accomplished, right, Yeah, all right, what do we care about him? You're gonna be a great dad. Just the lessons that you just try to teach a kid like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, it's like it's like all the weird that the cloud stuff is, like, you know, I legit and thinking of it as a conversational teaching moment piece. I guess that's I guess that's losing something. Yeah, we learned something that. Feel free to go. Feel free to go completely off script, and we're riffed with your thoughts on the brand Bare bottom clothing. Shout out bare bottom, no free shots. Do you guys have bare bottom clothing? You will after this fucking ad read because bottom clothing, the red bottom or bare bottom clothing. The swimming trunks I got and I will take a picture for you guys when I get home. Some blasts can add it and clip it in there. They are some of the best looking swim trunks I've had in a long time. Right, they compete with my other brands. I'm not gonna say my other brands, but they compete with them. They also compete with the swimming trunks that the boys got coming out of here soon that you guys need to keep your eye out for. But bare Bottom Uh the Internet's best deal on high quality and versatile men's where you can get two pairs of their best selling stretch shorts plus are anti MicroB real always said they are antichrobial and moisture wicking tech tee for under one hundred dollars price right every day so you don't have to wait around all year for sales like Christmas. Over ten thousand and five star reviews from guys that have already made bare Bottom threads their every day go to. There's zero chave. Stretched swim trunks feature quick drying, four way stretch fabric made sustainably from recycled plastic bottles. Most shorts and swim trunks are available in both five and a half inch and seven inch in seams. Designed to transition from the couch to the gym and work to play or whatever you boys do. They only make threads you will love wearing all day long. Right now, our listeners get free shipping on their first order of these super comfortable threads at Barebottom Clothing dot com with code busting just go to bare bottom Clothing dot com that's bear like Theanimal Clothing dot com and use code busting to get free shipping on your first order. Rate that ad. Rate that ad right there, Corey, rate that adreage.
Speaker 4: For a quick second there, I felt like I was listening to like Wolf of Wall Streets, like you sold me. You sold me on something, so I don't know what it was. I'm going to go check it out though. That's how much I like that ad.
Speaker 2: But rate the ad read four point five.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can live with that. I can take that.
Speaker 4: Just you're gonna come a little more correct, depends on what it's out of. But you know what it was?
Speaker 1: What do we got here? DB's high school highlights? Were about to watch your highlights? Were you like that?
Speaker 2: From corner right though? On Twitter? This week?
Speaker 1: Oh my oh, somebody posts that for you on Twitter. That's when it's.
Speaker 2: Nine oh one. That's Memphis and Memphis, dude, growing up, that's Missippi.
Speaker 4: Growing up in Memphis. Like you have a lot of up. You didn't even go down with them, that's what's crazy. And now you stayed completely up.
Speaker 1: I know that that. That's that's athletic ability right there. No questions, I'm falling like I'm plunging and I'm falling, I'm on the floor. Yeah, but being able to keep your feet in that situation is it looks crazy how you did? How many stars are you two? We're two stars.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of stars.
Speaker 1: That's solid. You've been You've been in the mud the entire time. In response stars, I was a four stars. A lot of people talk like I was a bust.
Speaker 2: I was zero stars, bro.
Speaker 1: Drafted. If you if you live in the world of stars, that's a bust. If you live in the world of draft picks and everything else, you know, because it almost seems like, uh, high round draft picks that were two stars, they want to live like I was a two stars and now all of a sudden, I'm a I'm a first round draft pick, right, And then you got people that live in our world of like, you know, we were n drafted and we've played in the league, blah blah blah. You know what I mean. It kind of depends on where you're at on the spectrum.
Speaker 5: I ain't even get my stars into a week before signing day.
Speaker 1: Oh you weren't even you weren't even in the library.
Speaker 2: I was even in that bitch.
Speaker 5: I had got already committed to Arkansas State and hooping up. I was playing basketball in high school and you probably remember the name Big Tip Uh Big Tip Auburt Phillips. He played, Uh. He was supposed to committed to Florid Stay. He was like, no one, I'm a two tack on the country and he was went to the same high school and he transferred to Auburn. And but on that pri before that they were trying, Auburn was already trying to give him to come there, and we were just in the gym practicing. I threw me a love out dunking on niggas and ship and the coaches like they're just watch the Truth of Taylor.
Speaker 2: And he just asked the coach like that he played football.
Speaker 5: He was like, yeah, the coach football coaches in there and want to watch my football highlight tape and just off.
Speaker 2: And that was a week before signing today.
Speaker 1: That's how you got offered dunking and basketball. And then they go and check out. They go and check out.
Speaker 5: That, and then they told Rabbles and then Robbins hit me up there and gave me two saws.
Speaker 2: Two stars. She went to Auburn, and what do you gotta do for?
Speaker 4: So you got a dunk of basketball for some stars, what did you do for four stars?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 5: Out of Missourve ain't now but he was he was he was miss Yeah, he was missing no stars, Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What I was. I don't know how to get my position was athlete to see?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know, That's what I'm saying. I felt like I was cold. I wood niggas and ship and I ain't getting no stop like how that happened?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: That's tough. You got the little at h that looked hard. What what your little mugshot was looking like trash that's supposed to be the scrawny little that's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's how you know the grinding pictures, Bro, You grinding at that time?
Speaker 4: Grinders two thousand and eight. Oh we got an NFL pick now upgrade they keep up? Boy, God that bender, Bro, you look.
Speaker 5: Like the party in the movie that stayed in the trailer parks bad as you did.
Speaker 2: Get it out the mic. Yes, then you went closed on both of them too good, no questions.
Speaker 3: They gave.
Speaker 2: Self awareness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they gave the trailer they thought you were going to fuck them up.
Speaker 1: Like no, I was a I was persistent on talking to like rivals, clearing my area. My my area. Never didn't really get recruited. I was kind of one of those kids that sat and you like watch everybody highlights, like, man, I can I can do that, I can be this, blah blah blah. But you get into like those Nike camps and stuff and more, it took off from me. Was like, uh, you know, small flex, I was a Nike camp MVP.
Speaker 2: What do you mean like somebody over the whole camp.
Speaker 1: Don't get too loud now for a linebacker?
Speaker 2: Oh who else was in the camp though? Anybody?
Speaker 1: And this is when collegist could come to uh this when colleges can come to.
Speaker 2: The that's the way. Look at you.
Speaker 1: You haven't changed, bro, You gotta look the same.
Speaker 2: Hey, young face, baby black, don't crack black.
Speaker 1: Don't crack man with.
Speaker 2: The poka shells. Oh yeah, you wearing pooka show.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought that was a white person people.
Speaker 5: You know, I went to a private school a message, but you know, change we come school. Yeah, I went to the best football school in the city. You're talking about what was then I wanted to miss up. I thought you was in the mud middle school. So you're going to a private school. You're a private school kid in high school. Yeah, ninth to eleventh grade, so you're not a public school kid. Graduate from public school. Before I went to hospital, you.
Speaker 1: Graduated from public school. I got up out of eighth grade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I got to stay in the same place. Black black people can't raise up.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying if you're keep me down.
Speaker 2: If you.
Speaker 1: Don't, MA, don't that you know very quick.
Speaker 2: You know, I know I'll do it. But look, just the point get.
Speaker 1: To white guy sitting right there, don't make it comfort First.
Speaker 5: First, First, that's the point I had to leave the school that I was going to because it was in sixth grade. Were coming through a metal detectives like sixth grade, and like before you go to school every day, everybody gonna come through one dough metal detectors.
Speaker 2: Rather you got dropped off ride of the bus.
Speaker 5: Mom and dad was like, ni, you was not finished over here too long and said I got better at football. And then the school, Christmas Brother School, they had like you know, sister schools and like little brother schools and ship like school, and then they pay for you to go to those schools, and then you end up going Christmas because you football.
Speaker 1: So you got kind of a scolly yeah, playing school.
Speaker 5: So it's like a system you go through like they have it with another school and through basketball. N us, they do it through football and basketball. You know what I'm saying. It's like a little system. And I went to Dollar Branch because I left the school.
Speaker 1: Are your street credits back?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, Memphis, baby, that's come on man, anywhere it can pop commisation, it could have popped off.
Speaker 1: That's what That's where I wanted to go. When I was talking about you being from Memphis, Let's talk about Germantown.
Speaker 2: Germanown, Germantown.
Speaker 1: What is it? What's the commissary? The barbecue spot?
Speaker 2: Was it delicious?
Speaker 4: I've never been to Memphis, so I'm excited to hear about your time there.
Speaker 1: It was phenomenal. Are you a big beans guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure.
Speaker 1: They got decent big beans. No no, no, no, no no. They got a nice mesquite taste after in the aftertaste, but when you first take a bite, it does taste a little bit like can big beans.
Speaker 2: Oh he said, listen.
Speaker 1: I love big beans. I love big beans. I love big beans.
Speaker 8: Remember Starbucks story you get you are so ready for him to not come out. Listen, listen. Then you got, uh, their ribs great. I'm not a big dry up guy. I'm more of a I'm more of a wet rib. They fall off the bone nicely. They have a good.
Speaker 1: Hot, spicy barbecue sauce. Their pork shoulder, they said they're known for that. I'm not a big pork shoulder guy. I'm not a big porst. It seems like it was good, but like it was, like, you know, it takes like pork shoulder. What else? I had this the Lynx.
Speaker 2: Yeah it links.
Speaker 1: Not a big links guy.
Speaker 2: Got what is it good?
Speaker 1: It's like the Grand Slam or the Big the Big sal or something.
Speaker 2: But you did all this at nine am?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: When? Well, so, so here's some context. Yeah, I did the tweet eating like a King at nine am. And the night before we had a wedding in Memphis. And we hit the wedding it's like nine o'clock. We're like, all right, let's go to bed. When we wake up, we have to get We're in Memphis, so we gotta get barbecue. Let's see when the commissary opens up nine o'clock, we get our coffee. We get there sharp nine o'clock, sit down and have a great You have a great meal. She wasn't a hype about not eating breakfast for breakfast, but went in Memphis, right, got to are there any other go to spots in Memphis?
Speaker 2: A thousand?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: That's I say, press and telling you where to go, and you should want to change. That's nothing we know for hot wings. I know, yeah, team wings.
Speaker 1: Everywhere's known for hot wings.
Speaker 2: Due you sleep as fun.
Speaker 5: Everywhere's known from literally two places in the United States, for real. That's nor for high wings Atlanta and Memphis. I don't care about nobody. Hot wings is not busting even Buffalo.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard of Atlanta in Memphis not good.
Speaker 5: Straight up. You can go google that ship. We got plenty of spots.
Speaker 1: He said, you can go google that.
Speaker 5: Even even barbecue spot. They busting with the wings.
Speaker 1: You know to me, wings or wings.
Speaker 2: See, that's that's what you sucking up at.
Speaker 5: Wings is not wings like you get you get the honey barbecue and barbecue rocher.
Speaker 1: Now, so Roger's got a nice little zing to it.
Speaker 2: Man, Listen, honey, honey gold Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what you figure out we have the same wing, we eat the same wings.
Speaker 5: Now we don't you eat the same name of wings. You don't eat the same wings.
Speaker 1: Because I have been the Memphis and.
Speaker 2: Now you're getting it.
Speaker 1: You need sauce.
Speaker 5: On the wings, Like you said, you disrespected Germantown coms baked means some of them hold out of can.
Speaker 1: Listen, I listen, I know big beans, I will make.
Speaker 2: He definitely grew up on can beans, so you might know ho got fucked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we finally figured out that boy was eating through the van.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was good.
Speaker 2: That was solid boy.
Speaker 1: But so we can agree though that I know big beans from all right, all right, what do we got next? T bu lost a national championship ring? That's that is? You said you committed Auburn, Like I want to know, Like, you know, what's it like playing in your sec plane at Auburn? Obviously you lost a national championship green.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a tattoo, so go for it.
Speaker 1: That doesn't what championship was that don't have diamonds in it.
Speaker 5: I might do like little UZI vert and put diamonds in my ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how did you champions us give us a story mine?
Speaker 5: It was not even serious. I was at Panama and Panama City. It was a spring very ship having fun for the first time. I feel like I ever washed my hands after that pe in the club until my ring off set that bit down, wash my hands in looking napkin, I just walk away my right to the door steps. Probably I did go out, and I was like, the fuck, turn back around that it's gone. Took that bitch was gone when you're in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I walked out.
Speaker 5: I pissed, washed my hands, walked out, and my homeboy song were like, fuck, turn back around. I mean was right in the little edge by the paper town. So I know that nigga seen that bitch and swiped the hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough. Where were you were you pist? Were you worked up? Were you like Starbucks worked out?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hell yeah?
Speaker 5: I asked the bathroom. Now, I was liked, bro, what the fuck you mean? You ain't even see me in here. I don't start snapping. My humble had to come in there and give me bro I'll start slapping paper towels and ship.
Speaker 2: Then well, I ain't giving a fuck out hot I would because I know, I know it had to be him, bro, I mean, it could have.
Speaker 5: Been somebody else, but I was playing my eyes right there like this niggas in there. He was the bathroom nigga. Know you hand that paper towers ship you saw me, Well, I think you could have solved me.
Speaker 2: And then boom, seen that ship, snatched it up, put it like you know, going on.
Speaker 1: Did you pat him down?
Speaker 2: N I wanted to, but he kept on trying. You gotta go.
Speaker 1: Oh, he had it.
Speaker 5: He had it the fuck he got security in the hold and the drug. My ass about that, Panama. I ain't hanging up jail in Florida. Hell no, rough in Florida, right, I don't know, it's not Memphis. I'd rather go to jail in Memphis. If I got to go to jail about something, Hey, y'all come get me. So you can't call him by in Florida. That's too far, too far.
Speaker 1: Oh, he definitely snatched that. If he's not letting you like feel him up.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to fill a nig up, but.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't for a natty ring.
Speaker 2: Oh no, because I got another one.
Speaker 1: Or you got two national champions Yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Come say the school gets you on, uh, BCS get you on. And then the SEC championship ring. So we had three in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're right?
Speaker 2: Which one? Yeah? Yeah, clearly the one.
Speaker 1: That carries around and at Panama for spring break? What are you trying to do? You're trying to flex like that in Pana at spring.
Speaker 5: Break, he's trying to get some bitches for exactly what the are you talking about? And I had the out back bowl on next to us, but Big didn't have. Before I even tout the I had took the out back Bowl because it was right because the back bow like that ain't gonna real gold. That was like a Rolls Gold type of ship, so they didn't mask. I think it was like it's you don't get no real ship. So then the BCS was platinum, all platter with a blue diamond, big blue diamond. And I was like, I'm master the fit. If I got the outbacks, I took that bitch had in my pocket. I still got that. I rather had lost that bull shit, Yeah I was.
Speaker 1: I was fixated on picturing you wearing like all your jewelry, like all your football rings.
Speaker 2: I mean I got pictures like that on somewhere on the I bet you do.
Speaker 5: I remember I was at the house in my room from high school and I got the picture like Jordan hot, Jordan put the hand up.
Speaker 2: I did that ship? Yeah you did you state rings, state rings? Any college rings?
Speaker 1: What kind of we got like the bowl game rings? They kind of just sitting in the boxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got Chick fil A bowling.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Class ring, Yeah, I got a story about that.
Speaker 5: See look class room. Never got a class ring from no school I went to because in high.
Speaker 1: School, class rings in like high school and something.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Because then when I transferred, we were supposed to the day I like my last day school there be and my homeboker he was transferring to, they had a ring ceremony for Saints coming up. You know what I'm saying, we can get your rings. We were like, nigga, we already knew were in transfer. We were like, we ain't got to come to that ship. I had worked at Smoother King. I like, let's go Smooth King, get the smoothest thing, boom foot all over. Smoother King actually drove.
Speaker 2: All the end.
Speaker 5: Get start getting calls like from all type of numbers then my daddy comes like they what the fuck you with are you talking about? Man, smooth king? Why the fuck you in at the school? Like, oh, because they have a ring cremony. You know what I'm saying from be here next year the niggas you hung up the phone. I was like this nigga man. So we pulled back up and the principal standing outside with the brother with her little dress on.
Speaker 2: The priests and shit.
Speaker 5: And they was hot because they found out at the same time they were about to transfer, and we just had skipped that ship and left school and for the last three days that they made us clean up the school, like throughout the day.
Speaker 2: So we were gonna have the sweet paper and ship.
Speaker 5: So that's why I got Then when I transferred, it was like, yeah, okay, I'm gonna go to college. Now we got the Auburn and it was like, all right, I'm trying to go to the NFL.
Speaker 1: So so you were you're an NFL guy in high school. Yeah, I'm getting to the league.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: When I start transferring school, that's when it's like it's a business, Like it's time to work.
Speaker 1: Oh, you were operating as a business in high school?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I always wanted to.
Speaker 5: I wanted to go professional something basketball or for obviously who nigga dreams always?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you did say you were good at basketball.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. So when I started realizing, Mike, are you actually though? Come on, I'm trying.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying you you you don't like.
Speaker 5: John Henson? That was my teammates a uh uh my boy in Chyma not fuck, he's played with the Warriors. How am I forgetting my nigga name? No Clark, Yeah, come on, he went to German time.
Speaker 1: You're naming other guys. I'm wondering if you were.
Speaker 5: That I'm talking about. I'm on the team, Brunn point, I'm pulling the ball out of the court. Pass these niggas who because we're you.
Speaker 1: Know, we've been around some NFL lock rooms. Now, you know a lot of the boys the man.
Speaker 2: Look, I wasn't city like that. I knew back the end of sophomore.
Speaker 5: Hey, look, I can hit people harder than I can pull up on my jumper.
Speaker 3: That jumper.
Speaker 5: I'm still gonna play football though, I mean still play basketball.
Speaker 1: So did you play your junior and senior year Rio State?
Speaker 5: No, I was all staying football the ship that mattered.
Speaker 1: I know I'm with you on that. I think it's more so the.
Speaker 2: Basketball play.
Speaker 5: But I dropped the whop who I want to make the NBA Like freshman sophomore year when I started getting like bigger, so I start getting super aggressive playing. I didn't care about I want to dunk. That's how I cared about it. I was like, I ain't finna two serious. And then I started seeing these motherfuckers sixteen and six six six sixty.
Speaker 2: You the point guard? Never man? Fuck that year?
Speaker 1: Okay, no real district?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, come on, I'm Dan does and I read it every does. Yeah, sir, I mean that it doesn't football and basketball. Don't try me, William.
Speaker 9: Hey, respect, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of us. You just set the bottom of it, and does the bottom get too. I'm a hooper. I was hoopings is out fo Starbucks? Bro, pull up on you.
Speaker 1: I know what ja, I'm happy with step brothers, you know, because I'm not trying to I'm not trying to get to any point to where we're showing up at a Starbucks Anddb's asking have you seen this motherfucker? And he's showing them my old rivals picture, like keep your eye off for this too, Yo. Let's get to an ad read Better Help, shout out, Better Help Therapy, no free shoutouts. We're gonna get serious for a second. The last year has been hard on a lot of people, and that's why we're doing some new things and partnering with our new sponsor, Better Help Online Therapy. At Barstool Sports. We truly love and appreciate our listeners, and without you, none of us would be able to do what we do every day. So once in a while we try to bring you something good. Maybe it's for you, maybe it's not. A lot of us take care of our bodies, but with this tough of the years is tough of a year it has been on many of us, we might also want to think more about taking care of our minds. There's a misunderstanding of what therapy is. It can be whatever you want it to be. It doesn't have to be sitting around and talking about your feelings. I've been doing premarital counseling, which has led me up to this wedding this weekend. Shout out to us and doing the premarital counseling has honestly been phenomenal. Nothing short of phenomena we're able to talk about. The best way to explain it is when you usually sit with your significant other at home. You come home after a long day. People have their own stressors going on. Right, you sit down and when somebody wants when one wants to approach the other about locking up after yourself, or showing up for this or doing that, or hate you forgot to do this, usually someone the other has their guard up, no matter how nice the other person is about Okay, I've learned the last time. Now I'm gonna approach you a little differently this time. But me and my twisted brain, I know that my fiance is still just coming at me from a different angle, and I'm already getting my guard up. Therapy is essentially you get to go in and the therapist brings up topics for you based on tests, based on things that they do for you, and they bring up these talking forards for you so you never feel like you have your guard up when everyone is struggling with something. There is absolutely no shame in it. You don't have to tell everyone about your personal business, but you can talk to a therapist about it privately. Betterhelp is customized online therapy that offers video, phone and even live chat sessions with your therapists so you don't have to see anyone on camera if you don't want to. It's much more affordable than in person therapy, and you can start communicating with your therapist in under forty eight hours, join millions of people who are seeing with therapy is really all about it's always a good time to invest in yourself because you are your greatest asset. This podcast as a sponsored by better Help, and our listeners get ten percent off their first month at betterhelp dot com. Slash Busting that's b E T T E r h e LP dot com slash Busting. When you were going through your transitional period of not making it with the Titans and then the Bears, because I know you were very high on the camp that you had with the Bears. You felt good, you were pretty, you were pretty, you know, shot down when you didn't make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, that was like that almost that second time that wone hurt because I felt like there's no way that they were gonna cut me, you know what I mean, Like we didn't have any preseason games, Like I thought they were gonna roll with like dudes that were, you know, making a difference in practice for like their line. So I was playing center, like I was the leader of the second line pretty much, or like I could have done guard whatever. So like I mean, but I get looking back, I get why now they were sticking with their guys that they had the majority of the year before. So but I mean, just yeah, like what.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you were going through mentally because you went to New England?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you were only there a week that I felt like I went to New England just because I wanted to please someone I don't know who I was trying to please, and you.
Speaker 1: Felt like I gotta go do it since I got Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like, you know, if you got the opportunity to go play for the Patriots like versus other people would be like, go go do that, ud, go go play for the greatest organization or whatever, you know, whatever people would say about the Patriots, like you know, old heads would say, go play for the Patriots or whatever. But like I got up there and quickly realized, like this was this wasn't a great decision for me, Like this isn't This isn't an environment.
Speaker 2: That I would like thrive in.
Speaker 4: You know, I was like trying to survive for a little bit and then already being let go by Chicago, like couple that on top of that, like I just wasn't in the best headspace for ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you.
Speaker 4: Gotta be like you guys know, you got to be in in a like a fucking elite mindset the whole time to be doing what you gotta do on the field, in the classroom, in.
Speaker 2: The weight room, all that, all while I wasn't with my family either.
Speaker 1: Like just so, your son's eighteen months like he yeah that so.
Speaker 4: Back then he was only like six months or so when that happened. Yeah. So like just fucking moving back and forth, like everything that goes in for grinders like us, Like you know, you've been to a bunch of fucking teams all the move and all that shit.
Speaker 2: I just was just tired of that and then I needed to reset.
Speaker 4: I think watching watching certain people like that I know around the league, like get out there and play and like quiz when you were saying like dudes on the podcast, like or like just giving people platforms to speak that might motivate people.
Speaker 2: I told you Mike did. Quiz does too EITHERD like.
Speaker 4: Every day being with him in the locker room with the Titans, like quiz man, b Yeah, he's a man. Like just watching him when he had to fill in for Taylor and Ty, like I was like, dude, I gotta come back.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So like different stuff like that, but I'm just excited to be back for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want to say there's a story I heard. I forget who told me, but they're out at New England with you and they said you weren't able to You tapped out of a practice once.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: I had cramped the day before at practice and then like we was going through I was getting ready to go back through practice and like just in warm ups again, like my legs started cramping all over again, like just crazy. I don't know what it was, like I was hydrating everything, but like I was just starting to lock up and I was like I can't, I gotta go ahead.
Speaker 1: And the reason I bring that up is because like being because we got we got closer when quarantine happened, like COVID, we played risks, we were doing all the video games and shit together. We got to know each other a little more, worked out with each other a few times, for sure, and seeing where you were when you wanted to take the rest of the year off, you could feel it in you mentally that you just kind of didn't know and you're like, I think I'll do another shot next year, and low key I'm thinking in my head like, dude, if you don't take these opportunities, there might not be a shot because you're not a draft pick. You've been cut, you were cutting training camp. If you mess, if you messed that opportunity up in New England, maybe you might not get another. And this is me thinking from my own pretext.
Speaker 4: To me, like what do you think about your window or something like that?
Speaker 1: Right because you're like, oh, I think I'm gonna take a year off, And I'm like, you know, do you think your windows closing exactly?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: And then and I was like, no, I don't think it is.
Speaker 1: I'm glad it hasn't. It fires me up. But also like you made I feel like you made a switch too, because you truly do look way better than you did last year, for sure, you know what I mean. And I don't know what all you did or like what mentally you kind of like figured out on your own with it or something that kind of lit a new fire under under you. But like what happened in that timeframe because you started to turn it on in like a different we stopped doing the we our whole group kind of stopped playing video games at night. Yeah, like kind of stop doing all the shit. You're waking up. You're more structured early, you look in great shape. You're now looking like you're having the best time of your life out in New York. But you're in a completely different mental headspace too, So I'm kind of wanting to know what kinds of things were happening for you that brought you there.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of unexplainable. I can't really put words on it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I I took my time, I guess to just like wallow and self pity or whatever, and then like I was just like fuck this, I gotta get it. I gotta do something. So like I knew I still had it. I knew I still had playing ball in me. So I mean I still got to make this team and whatnot. Absolutely for sure I knew that I could. I could get back on a team and get my foot back in that door. So like it was just a matter of how much time I wanted to take and you know, be with my son and my wife and whatnot. But uh, literally I think it I just one day I woke up and I made a decision, like, I mean, I I still got time in this league, like I can do this well, like kind of almost not not regret because I'm glad I came home and reset everything, because that's like you said, I feel great, you said I look better.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, Like I feel good.
Speaker 4: About everything, my mindset, my work ethic, everything going into it. So I think it just really took some time of you know, staying down and then uh kind of just like waking up and realizing everything is gonna be fine and that you can you can get back to the top or do whatever you gotta do. Think it's that'll take you there. And then I mean just as far as you know, looking better, training better, eating better, that all that stuff plays on your mental too, like the food you put in your body, like the sleep. You know, if you don't get enough sleep, like everything plays into it. So I think just more structure and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, was it the cupcake comment?
Speaker 2: Yo, Taylor lit a fire.
Speaker 1: I gotta know. I gotta know if they're because the cupcake comment happened, and I'm telling you, I'm talking a month or two later, Corey looks like he just fucking everything switched. And it might obviously it's a combination of a lot of things.
Speaker 4: But well that comment, I mean maybe a little bit, because they say, you know, false enthusiasm turns into real enthusiasm after long enough for whatever. So like the first day after he said that, I went and worked out and like made sure that I put what I was doing and be like where you're at, cupcake or whatever you calls out on the field. But then like just day after day, I got used to just like putting what I was doing out there and like all right, I mean, let just letting people know I'm working now. And then like I don't know, I bought into that shit like.
Speaker 1: Like public accountability.
Speaker 4: Yeah, essentially, just like I don't know, just people would you know, there'd be a few dudes would be like, yo, I see you working, like and that I felt good about that.
Speaker 2: So I just kept that ship rolling.
Speaker 1: That fires me up because at the same time, you have to endure any type of clotbacks from your boys. Would send us the fucking his arm selfie.
Speaker 4: And because Will wouldn't be working out, and I'd be like, hey, Bro, I'm looking good right now.
Speaker 2: You gotta hey, take it easy.
Speaker 1: Now, people take that out of context.
Speaker 2: I wasn't working with there, go if you'd be working out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is true. Yeah, he got me with that one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's where I'm at.
Speaker 4: Bro, just basically hit the reset button and now feel fucking phenomenal by brick Yeah, day by day.
Speaker 1: No, that fires me up. But that's that's the biggest thing I wanted you to talk about on the pod. Yeah, because you are You're you're fucking journeyman that has had to grind and has been in a couple a few different mental spaces.
Speaker 2: For sure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: There's a lot that goes on in that first year when you have it too, especially when it was like a COVID you'ar like it was wild.
Speaker 1: You see why I haven't had any kids. What I've been playing.
Speaker 4: And then you gotta leave, you gotta leave old boy for like a month at a time to go to training camp.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it just kind of ways on you in different ways.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: It's been a great pod.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: Follow subscribe to the Raw Room, YouTube, all the podcast platforms. Uh Bust with the Boys you can find us everywhere as well. YouTube all the podcast platforms. Buyer merch. We got some new dad hats. I'll hook you guys up with dad hats. We got the new dad hats and the source not too like to buy for your dad. We also got some summer gear coming out Barstool Merch or Barstool sports dot Com, slash Merch, Hit the Brands tab, go down and Bust with the Boys. You'll find all the merch there.
Speaker 4: Um.
Speaker 1: Yeah, appreciate you guys for listening. Be a fucking wolf and has always big hugs, tiny little kisses. Taylor will be doing a solo pod. I'll be out of the office, the boys getting married. I'll be on the honeymoon out in Bora Bora. So the boys excited but preciate you guys, love you all that fun stuff. Bustle with the Boys, Yes, sir, big shout out to you guys if you enjoyed this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys. Go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts, and again, we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you, guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they're on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere, go buy our merch. You guys know that whole deal, But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys, always and forever.