Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake up in.
Speaker 2: The mall and.
Speaker 3: It's on the radio and the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: He's on time.
Speaker 2: Already in lunchbox more.
Speaker 3: Game two, Steve bred.
Speaker 2: Im trying to put you through a fog.
Speaker 3: He's riding this week's next bit.
Speaker 2: The Bobby's on the box, so you know what this.
Speaker 1: The Bobby Ball.
Speaker 2: Jelly Roll's birthday today turns forty years old. Do you know Jelly Roll's real name? No, Jason to Ford, that is jelly Roll. We're gonna play a game, a real name game, Amy. How about jay Z? Do you know his real name?
Speaker 4: I do, but I cannot think of it right now. Can I get a hint?
Speaker 3: Sean Carter?
Speaker 2: That's it? That's the only answer at the hints worrying. I'm gonna put Danny on. Hey Danny, how are you, buddy? Good morning studio, Morning Danny. Here's what I'm gonna give you if you can win this game. I'm gonna give you a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card to Macy's. It's Macy's best offer of the season with their friends and families say, I'll take an extra thirty percent off top gifts plus fifteen percent of their best beauty brands. Let Macy's be your guy to gifting shop at Macy's dot com. And that's not just for you, that's for everybody out there. But we're gonna give you a chance to win a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card.
Speaker 3: So, Danny, what's.
Speaker 2: Gonna happen is I'm gonna give you five celebrity real names, and you tell me their celebrity name.
Speaker 3: For example.
Speaker 2: This is just an example, Danny, But if I were to say Austin Richard Post, who would that be?
Speaker 3: That'd be Post Malone.
Speaker 2: That's correct, Just an example, Okay. And if he wants to go to one life line, he can, which can be anybody in the studio.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna do five.
Speaker 2: You gotta get four out of five, but you do get.
Speaker 3: A lifeline ready, yes, sir? All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Nicholas Kim Coppola, Nicholas Nicholas.
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 2: He's good.
Speaker 3: Wow, good, good job.
Speaker 2: John Francis Boniovi Junior.
Speaker 3: That is John bon Jovie. That's correct.
Speaker 2: Boom, Randy Bruce trey Wick.
Speaker 3: Randy Bruce Treywick.
Speaker 2: You have five seconds. Don't google Randy Bruce Treywick.
Speaker 3: That would be Randy Travis. That would be correct.
Speaker 2: Wow, Sunfire, how do you know that one?
Speaker 5: More?
Speaker 3: He wins? I mean he wins this thing. Walk o walking away here?
Speaker 2: Okay, Curtis James Jackson, the third fifty.
Speaker 3: There's no way he could at Google in that fast. I was hiding him for the Google.
Speaker 1: There's amazing.
Speaker 3: How do you know all that? Danny? That's awesome.
Speaker 6: I'm really good with the real names, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Just culture, man, music, movies, et cetera. Nicholas Page happens to be one of my favorites. So that one was a given. Yeah, we believe it. No, not here we believe it. You want to hear some other ones, just for just in case. I see how you would have done.
Speaker 2: Okay, Aubrey Graham, Graham, I don't know that one.
Speaker 3: That would be Drake.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, he knows it now, I forget it.
Speaker 3: Catherine Elizabeth Hudson. Is that Kate Hudson.
Speaker 2: It's Katy Perry. When the lights go down, he's like, I don't even care that much. When the lights are on, he was ready to play. I like it though, all right. Next up for rock Bossara.
Speaker 3: That would be Freddie Mercury. Correct, real, that's awesome, good job dude.
Speaker 2: How about one other one Thomas mapother map, other map author, Thomas Map author the fourth.
Speaker 3: That I do not know.
Speaker 2: That's not the is it?
Speaker 4: Macklimore?
Speaker 3: What really?
Speaker 4: Tom Cruise?
Speaker 3: That is correct?
Speaker 2: But hey, mar guy, Danny here has just wont two hundred and fifty dollars to Macy's. You crush that, dude. Congratulations, you deserve every bit of this. Thank What are you doing this morning? I'm actually working.
Speaker 6: I drive for a living, so I spent a lot of time in the truck and I'm actually hit it to a delivery.
Speaker 3: What are you delivering? Can you say? Or is it illegal?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I can say. We do residential and commercial dumpsters.
Speaker 3: So marijuana's no. It's good.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. We're gonna get you to this gift card. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Hope you have an awesome day.
Speaker 6: Hey, thank you guys. It was a pleasure to talk to you all.
Speaker 4: Listen to the.
Speaker 6: Podcast every day.
Speaker 7: I love the show and I wish my cowboys were as good as I was. Just now, can I say this about amen about Danny hit one his phone quality is the best I've ever heard in the history of the Phone's on the show, sitting in the room next to us. And two like he's got a massive personality, which makes me just want to be his friend. Three, as radio is not on, he might be the greatest caller we've ever had on the show. Just all things in, I think Danny's number one greatest caller ever. Okay, Danny's Dan Hold. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Body, I love that.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: All right, see you. He sounds like you're sitting right next to me. Let's do minor wamp wamps Andy, you go first.
Speaker 4: I got a screw in my tire totally flat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean the upside is I was able to get it fixed with the screw and the tires warm. It's just plugged a little bit, So I hope that's fine.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, like they plugged it?
Speaker 4: She said, I.
Speaker 8: Should be fine to drive on it. Fixed it on the spot.
Speaker 4: But I still I'm driving and I'm like, this is.
Speaker 3: That's mine?
Speaker 4: Where did I get the screw? That's always the frustrating part.
Speaker 8: No, but I mean I want to know where, Like where did I drive to? Where that screw found my tire.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that happened to you. That's here's my small but unfortunate wampom. I heated up a Danish a bag Danish like I cheese Danish. And I was walking up and my wife has put these two nutcrackers and they're probably like five ft tall on each side of the door. And the thing is there's a little slits of glass and it looks like people are standing outside. And it was nighttime and I have my Danish and I'm like, oh my god, afterugh, my danger. I thought two people were at the door. Scared the crab in me my Danish lands cheese down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's trash. There's little nutcracker news.
Speaker 2: They look like humans ready to break into the house, especially at night, and the dogs. It was not a smart thing to do. And again Genish wait cheese Danish.
Speaker 4: Yes, hey that's what we should call it.
Speaker 3: Now, Hey, cheese down.
Speaker 1: I would way.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 10: My wife she has a snow globe that her grandma gave her when she was a kid, and it was up on one of the shelves and my three year old was trying to grab it and I was like, no, no, no, don't here. Let me just hear you can sit at this table and play with it. And I walked around the corner. I mean it wasn't even thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a major want. She said it since she was a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's tough. Damn, it's only mine because.
Speaker 10: Don't don't give your three year old a snow.
Speaker 2: No no, no, Yeah, that's a wampoint eddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 11: So I was throwing trash away, had my car keys in my hand, and it was my house trash, the garbage outside. I dump it, my keys falling, and I'm like I was late to something, so I was like, I'll get it later. Completely forgot about my keys. My kids, who never take the trash out, decided to take the trash out. No, he's gone and still, yeah, I have a spare, but those keys, they're gone.
Speaker 3: They never take the trash out of the one time ever, we have.
Speaker 11: To remind him, don't forget to take the trash, like, thank you for taking the trash out inside you were like, uh dang, that stings.
Speaker 3: Morg.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So I had my regular dentists cleaning the other day and when I went in, I.
Speaker 3: Have to get a cavity filled and not look any more into it. First time.
Speaker 12: Uh no, it's it's my second time. Actually, I had one last year, and I guess as an adult, my teeth are changing and it's driving me crazy because I've never had cavities, and now, all of a sudden, then I have.
Speaker 3: So many cavities. Until last year, you never had a cavity.
Speaker 4: No, we'll say, wait, how old are you know?
Speaker 3: Thirty one?
Speaker 8: Okay, see that's what happened. I never had a cavity to my thirties.
Speaker 3: Wow, so three.
Speaker 10: Never had a cafvivity in my life.
Speaker 4: Have you checked?
Speaker 10: You don't know how to say cavity, that's right, but never had one because I'm not used to saying that word.
Speaker 3: I'm forty three. I've never needed the odorant well too much. Fucks Morgan, that sucks. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah it isn't fully sucked, but it's a it's.
Speaker 3: A minor wamp womp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ray got a wamp bomber now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Over at the old building, I used to grab the rolls of toilet paper.
Speaker 3: They were my Kleenex and they're awesome.
Speaker 13: Here we don't have access to the Janner's clause, which is fine, No big deal. They got to have Kleenex at the new building, right. No, I've been wiping my nose with paper towel for two weeks and it's chafed.
Speaker 3: That sucks. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Anytime you wipe it again, it hurts. And that Yeah, well hey wompom hyz. Wiping is known so much though seasonal allergies. Yeah it's no. Hey, he got you with that. It's seasonal allergy sison, seasonal sison. Thank you everybody for w thank you for being vulnerable. I did you have a wampum at all? Or is there life going too good for you? I'm all good man movie Mike got the movie Night podcast is killing it. No wamp pumps, There no nothing for everybody. I got like nine, but I'm gonna hold off on the one all right.
Speaker 3: Time for the.
Speaker 13: News Bobbies story.
Speaker 2: If you're flying for the holidays, TSA reminds you leave your knives at home.
Speaker 3: No knives or or you have to like check them. Oh, put them in something and check them. You can check knives, You check whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Basically, as long as it's under the plane, Well it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Pop, you know what I mean? I mean you can't get to it if there was something you could do with it.
Speaker 4: But you know, carving knives. People like to take their own stuff for that chuckie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't take her your pocket. Yeah.
Speaker 2: TSA officers notice an increase, especially during the winter with the hunting months, guns, knives, guns, not as people aren't taking as many of the guns nowadays. They know better, but they're like, hey, heads up, every what I just don't don't take your knives to do in your pocket.
Speaker 8: I think the gun thing that happens when it's like, oh, last time I took this bag somewhere on a hunting trip in my car and I didn't think about it and then actually left it and I'll pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, youthing like that happened. I don't think people hard to smuggle guns to the airport for for uh. This TikTok influencer, how dumb can you be? She was? It had gained a bit of notoriety from what I read about showing how she would get cheaper things at target by switching the barcodes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she would put it on TikTok. She's crazy, stupid think about on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Well, don't do it either, like, morally, you know, don't steal. But a TikTok influencer has been accused of showing off good stolen from a Florida target she'd been arrested for a second time, she took more from the store, apparently, according to The New York Post, Marlena Velez, twenty two, made headlines last month after she was arrested for stealing sixteen items worth more than five hundred bucks, and it was identified in TikTok videos. She off faced as further theft charges. She used a phony barcode to scan items to self check out. You know, she thought she was getting away with it. But the thing is, if you are, why do you have to brag about it? Because that's what took you down. You probably could have done a little scam for years and years and years for years. Not that you should. I'm just saying it's crazy.
Speaker 8: Now that some police departments or in the FBR or whatever, like part of their job now is be like, Okay, I just got a scour TikTok and looking for the idiots for their.
Speaker 3: Wife, and be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably like, hey, you need to go search for some stuff on TikTok, But any of you guys like, no, honey, I need to be on TikTok for the next hour trying to catch them. Watch a lot of those authrority dances out in front of the house whenever it's out like rush season.
Speaker 3: Next up.
Speaker 2: There's a right and a wrong way to blow your nose. Vigorous blowing triggers reflex nasal congestion where because if you blow so hard, your passages will swell up, which makes it even worse because one it's swollen and two it traps more mucous. Oh, So have a more relaxed approach from blowing your nose full on.
Speaker 3: It's bad.
Speaker 4: So like, show me what relaxed is, like a relaxing man, I feel like that's not good.
Speaker 2: Hell far out. Simply put a tissue over both the nostrils, close one side and gently blow the other for three to five seconds, because if you blow hard again, it swells and the swelling holds back the mucus. Wow, I'd like saying, I don't take a Q tip in your ear because I'm doll the way and that's never affected me in any way. I go like, sometime, let's take a thing and so far I say it come out the other ear like dang. And finally, a pastor fends off a burglar with his martial arts skills. A pastor at East Bay Baptist in California was able to fend off a burglar who broke into the church. Officer said it was a battle of good and evil. Pastor said he confronted the burglar in the parking lot. Then the scuffle ensued and his martial arts training kicked in. Police arrived quickly. The pastor was able to stand down and let authorities handle things from there. KTVU. It's a bad break for a burglar, right, you think I'm gonna go take stuff from a church?
Speaker 3: Who's gonna be there? Some old preacher? What are you gonna doinja?
Speaker 2: Maybe if it's a if a Catholic, like an old nun, what are they gonna do?
Speaker 3: How they gonna fight you?
Speaker 2: And you run into you know, Bruce Lee, one of those callers, you know, there you go. I do want to talk about Macy's per second. Macy's is the greatest. Macy's has everything and they're having this friends and family sell now and I gifted a brother in law sister in law a big gift card for Macy's. They just had a baby and it's Christmas, so kind of knocked it all out at once, like so much thinking. Mason's also working with us on our gift exchange, which is going to be yes, dramatic. It's gonna be dramatic because I went to him and I was like, hey, would guys help us with a gift exchange?
Speaker 3: And they were like, what do you need?
Speaker 2: I said, well, we don't want to know what the value of the gift cards is. One of them is ten dollars, one of them is fifty one, one hundred, but we draw them and one of them is a thousand, So somebody's gonna get ten dollars.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be the only dramatic part.
Speaker 2: Somebody's gonna have a thousand to have spent on them. You can only spend what it is, I know.
Speaker 5: Said.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Macy's is awesome. They have big friends and family sell going on right now. It's Macy's best offer of the season, taking extra thirty percent off top gifts plus fifteen percent off their best beauty brands. They got Uggs, they got Crocs, they got those a wallow water bottles.
Speaker 4: All yes, everyone's obsessed, all kids.
Speaker 2: Let Macy's be your guide to gifting Macy's dot com.
Speaker 3: That's your news. Thank you those Bobby's story.
Speaker 2: I was written the story about this gender reveal, and to me, I create the story in my head of the wife goes, we need to do a gender reveal and he goes, I don't want to do a gender reveal. It's corny, and she goes, no, it would be fun. We'll record it, and he goes, okay, but Jeff, let me do it my way. And then she's like, okay, that's a fair compromise. And so they had the gender reveal. And I've made that whole part up in my head up until the story. A Kentucky family went a little over the top during their gender reveal. Some residents called nine one one because their houses shook during a large explosion that was part of a gender reveal. The Parker's Mill Fire Department say four pounds of an explosive was used during the reveal. Firefighters were called out. They cleared the scene. The site was very blue.
Speaker 3: So it's a boy. It's a boy.
Speaker 2: Luckily, no homes or damage, but everybody felt it. That's from Fox fifty six News. Now I go back to him my head house A. I created a story. Yeah, you were correct.
Speaker 8: I also create that story now knowing the explosives were involved.
Speaker 2: Honey, let's do a gender review. If you know the guys over at the milling, I'll let me do that. They're gonna make fun of me forever if we do a gender review. But if we blow something up, can I use some daynamite? See we're easy. Just let us blow stuff up and we'll agree to anything. There's something I'm gonna talk about, but I know it's gonna irritate a certain people, but I feel like I need to talk about it anyway. But Morgan is going to go to Las Vegas and she's gonna go to the Thomas RTT concert, which if you guys want to go to this, it's Thomas REDDT Mountain Blue, Inside Blue Live Theater, ticketmaster dot com. There's gonna be a Thomas rad show and Thomas right, that's a great show. The thing is Morgan is gonna be missing the show. It's part of work, so she gets to missed it. This is that's cool. Breathing loud on the microphone artist.
Speaker 4: Oh well, and did you already sorry, did you say the location?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, I knew that. Part of your da irritating to So Morgan is as a part of the show is getting paid to go to Las Vegas, Vegas to cover this. Tom This is a big show in and so she will not be here, but she will be working, but she'll be getting paid to go to Vegas and go to concerts.
Speaker 3: Wow, all he hears. Why they would pick Morgan because.
Speaker 2: It's not about going just getting drunk. It's about she's gonna go and create a bunch of content, which is what she does.
Speaker 3: She goes to all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: She was in Texas and San Antonio she like, and she just started doing it herself here and they noticed it and said, hey, why don't you go cover this?
Speaker 3: Why don't you so not made that decision? I didn't.
Speaker 9: Obviously, obviously you didn't. I would have made the decision. I would have picked Morgan as well, but I did. It's executives above. So, by the way, let me say this, Thomas Rhett fountin Blue. This weekend the sixth and seventh, and then next week the thirteenth, and fourteenth.
Speaker 3: What show you going to?
Speaker 12: I'm going to go to the seventh. It's on my sister's birthday, so we're going to be celebrating. Yes, she wants to go to Yeah so much. One she gets to take a that's.
Speaker 10: Insane, ridiculous because I am mister Vegas, like I am everything.
Speaker 2: Nobody calls you that, bro and our whole life, Nobody one time has called you mister Vegas.
Speaker 10: Like when they think of Vegas, they think of me and what I do in Vegas, Like Morgan's gonna go and what watch Tom's Rent and go back.
Speaker 2: To a room, and Morgan go and do interviews and do content. That's the whole interview.
Speaker 10: Guess what I'm I'm interview too. I can set up a camera and interview Thomas Rent.
Speaker 3: No problem, no chance. My only point with this whole thing, can you imagine, would be more like.
Speaker 8: Him just holding it like a selfie, screaming and Thomas Red's face and.
Speaker 2: Maybe one of those where you think you're recording and when you stop it you actually do hit record or you only record actually when you're not recording.
Speaker 3: And then Fountain Blues the new hotel.
Speaker 10: I haven't even been to that one yet, So, I mean, it'd be a perfect time for me to check it out. Heard great things. It looks awesome online. I've been following it since the beginning.
Speaker 4: Are you hoping their listenings pitching himself?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 8: You would be good at noting Vegas or Fountain Blue.
Speaker 3: Saying listen, listen to what she's saying. Because you don't listen, that's good.
Speaker 8: I guess I would just say I do think you would be good at promoting like gambling, night live, fun things.
Speaker 2: Vegas got to end at some point.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just giving.
Speaker 3: But why is it?
Speaker 4: Because that's his thing?
Speaker 3: Answer the question, though, why isn't he doing that? Great question?
Speaker 8: Oh well, because I think this is more about promoting Thomas Watt's show.
Speaker 3: Is why he doesn't get any big.
Speaker 8: Deals because they're maybe you're going to be honest with them, Okay, potentially they are concerned about maybe your content being well sober, and how you're dressed and how you talk or scream or yellow.
Speaker 2: World sometime word all of that hurts you.
Speaker 8: We know you're capable, because we've seen you do it, like at iHeart Festival.
Speaker 4: We know you're capable. But then when you're out in Las Vegas on the loose alone.
Speaker 3: A challenge.
Speaker 10: Challenge they send Morgan this weekend, and then I go to the shows the next weekend and we see who does better.
Speaker 2: Challenge except that if you want to pay, Okay, you're gonna pay your own way.
Speaker 3: Great, that's not no Morgan. I hope you have fun. That's gonna be awesome. You're excited, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm super excited.
Speaker 12: Because they also have Winter Wonderland happening at Fountain Blue, So I gotta do Christmas stuff. I gotta ice skate. You're gonna do a Santa brunt.
Speaker 2: This is she can pay to do this. That's awesome. That's the life you earned it. You burned it because you started doing this with your own money. Here you were doing in the companies. Like, she does a good job. So take that lunchbox as a note.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm going to send an email like I will. What you mean by sending a note?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly Take take the note.
Speaker 10: I'm going to send her the and be like, why did you pick Morgan?
Speaker 3: How to do it? That's not how to talk to executives? Who would you even send it to? You don't even know who you're sending it to. You don't even talk to the executives. You run from them. No, I don't run from them. They don't really talk to me.
Speaker 2: I don't talk to them.
Speaker 8: If you did want to send an email, can you share with him how to do it? That would be Actually, I think just saying hey, this sounds so exciting just in the future, I'd love to be considered for something like this because I think this is what I have to offer, and list out what you have to offer.
Speaker 2: You keep me in mind if it doesn't sack out with somebody else. I mean, that's honest. When we started on the show, so Amy started all the big stuff and he was like, hey, if you can't do it, and they're flying me everywhere, I don't want to do this crap and not this crap, but like I was having to do New York in lad and I was like, I'm tired and am He's like, hey, keep me in mind. I was like, you're in mind, go and then she crushes it.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is mister Vegas here. I'm just wondering why I think they cannot.
Speaker 8: I already said something to you. Well, I've said it in my head. I didn't say it out loud, but lunchbox for example, I know, but this is what I was going to do. Like you were, had a bunch of stuff you had to record early this morning, and some stuff I can even do for you, and I know that you haven't been feeling totally totally normal, and so I almost said like, hey, give those to me, I'll do them.
Speaker 3: See there you go, And then much didn't say that anyway more, goanna have fun.
Speaker 4: I guess that's I'm up right now, that's.
Speaker 3: Voicemail. I think we need a What's in my Bag?
Speaker 2: Bobby Bones Edition?
Speaker 4: I keep seeing him with all these Spanni act and I just.
Speaker 11: Need to know what he carries in them.
Speaker 2: First of all, tis not a fanny pack.
Speaker 3: It's a man bag, a k A.
Speaker 2: A purse, but a man purse, and I'm not ashamed of it.
Speaker 3: I always think there's like lots of money in there.
Speaker 2: No money, well, and a wallet ready to play.
Speaker 3: What's in the bag? Yes, there's always a piece of meat.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh, this is a chomp antibiotic free turkey chomps, just in case I'm having a little blood sugar.
Speaker 3: What I got a baseball? What's that for?
Speaker 2: I keep baseballs up here in case I'm a cool artist.
Speaker 4: Oh you have a stick of beans ball, you're the one pulling.
Speaker 3: I never thought of it. In my bag.
Speaker 2: I keep baseballs in case artists sign up so we can socks them off for Saint Jude. Did you hear what she just said?
Speaker 3: Next up? Next up.
Speaker 2: Amy deodorant, native deodorant that I don't have a deal with.
Speaker 3: No, no, but this is and I like, this is coconut and vanilla. That sounds good. Yeah it is, don't eat it, very tropical. There you go.
Speaker 2: A wallet, There we go. This would this would be where the cash is. Yeah, we don't think we're going to play that game. What how much cash is in the wallet? Do you want to know why? Because I'm still on money. I want in Vegas.
Speaker 3: When when's the last.
Speaker 2: Time we went?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that was September. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest things about having successes I just I just passed it.
Speaker 3: Hundreds and tips all the time. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It's the greatest thing about being successful because I didn't have it and I needed to be tipped most of my life, and I I.
Speaker 3: Just pass up. It's a great look, and I don't have hundreds. I don't do it. Dang dude, what in the world that is awesome? I just passed one hundreds of tips? And how did you get all that money in Vegas?
Speaker 1: Winning?
Speaker 11: Because you are the luckiest sports sports betting because you're the luckiest.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not sports betting. That's not rolling a roulette. Well, that's making a decision.
Speaker 3: Still lucky.
Speaker 2: Next up, Oh, guys, new smelling all a different one I brought in for the show you more.
Speaker 3: I definitely know it's a different one. I don't know how good it is. Let's do it. We can try that in a minute. And then I have allergy medicine that's important here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do I need in the winter time as much?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, NonStop. Really be honest with you, I didn't take it this morning.
Speaker 4: How do you feel you feel?
Speaker 2: Logic to your hate. That's what's in my bag. So nothing crazy, just to just to you know. I'm surprised by the ball, but that's about it. Everything I have always you're not shocked by the meat. No, because I need sometimes to pick me up. As Amy would say, I got to meet the ball.
Speaker 3: Amy, you're in he to go to the guys.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to the guys in the room, Eddie, and please be honest and you're feel free to speak openly. Did you what nothing? Go ahead? Did you honestly think when I pulled out a like a beef jerky stick and then a baseball?
Speaker 3: What Amy said aloud?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Me either, base anybody else? Pull other people?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Well, you have the three dumbest, most juvenile guys in the room, right, Morgan, did you think that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 2: Morgan's on social media, right, okaym heat, Okay, you are.
Speaker 4: Really S's a weird way to put it, like, I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: That's why it's why it's okay, Okay there cool, Satisfied with that? Yeah, Okay, there you go. That is what's in Bobby's bag.
Speaker 3: Morgan. What happened?
Speaker 12: Well, I went to a concert and my family was there, and I decided to leave a little bit early to go grab the car. So I'm walking out in this parking lot by myself, and I happened to see a guy peeing by his truck and I'm like, okay, awkward, and I kind of fumbled and I like turn around to keep walking, and I don't know if he sees that I saw him, but he turns around and just looks at me and goes, you want to see my wo no oh, he's yeah, yeah, I didn't know if I can say the.
Speaker 2: Word question, okay many. First of all, I know that's that's a no, no, no, don't do that. Second of all, when he was peeing by his truck, was he peeing away from everybody where you couldn't see it, and he was just kind of like, yeah.
Speaker 12: I could just see his backside and you.
Speaker 3: Heard the stream happening.
Speaker 2: I think we've all still pretty public. I've been there, but I've been where I've had to peece some more and I do a bush and you're like, please don't look.
Speaker 3: But also, if it's after a concert's probably.
Speaker 4: Drunk, right, Yeah, I'm sure he had been drinking.
Speaker 2: Do you think he was saying that because he was like a pervo or, he was just so drunk and embarrassed that you walked up on him.
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 12: I think it was probably not the embarrassed because I don't feel like guys get embarrassed by peing in the middle of that. He was out there, he's like, no big deal. It was like a confident like you want.
Speaker 4: To see my And I was like, did that just actually come out of your mouth? So I don't know if he was a pervo or.
Speaker 2: He was like hitting on me in a weird way. That's not the way to hit on a way, that is not the way to hit on.
Speaker 3: What was your answer?
Speaker 12: I said, absolutely not, sir, and I just like took my hand over my eyes and I kept walking.
Speaker 2: Was it to the point where you felt like he was out of control you needed to call the cops or was he just drunk a ping get back in his truck.
Speaker 12: I think it was gonna be the latter. I didn't call the cops, but I did start walking. I picked up the skill of my walking a lot faster.
Speaker 3: And then what concert was it?
Speaker 12: It was for the big ninety eights friends giving, so it was out at the opry too, for his country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not saying that it was all right in any whatsoever. Okay, So here's my final verdict here. I'm okay with you not calling the cops because he wasn't like walking around showing saying who wants to see it? Like churnch coat guy? Yeah, didn't that happen to somebody here in Walmart parking lot.
Speaker 3: Oh Man on the.
Speaker 2: Show, maybe it was one of rain turns for that, because it's a difference. I think this guy was way drunk. I'm glad you said no, did you think there's a world? I'd say, yes, well.
Speaker 3: Maybe for a bit, Yeah, prove it? What do you cat? But yeah, I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: But I don't think I would have called the cops if I felt like he was just drunk and getting and just getting in his truck.
Speaker 3: Amy, No, am I wrong?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean the way Morgan is telling it, I don't think you.
Speaker 8: Ever felt like that he was a threat to a much violated in a way as more of like, okay, you're being ridiculous, keep walking, but if you know, if that energy changed, then you need to call somebody.
Speaker 3: Good point about the energy change.
Speaker 2: I think if he asked me that and I'm walking, I would have said yes, I put my phone out.
Speaker 3: And just see and just been like, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Want to talk a game, let's go and me to be proud of It's like cold night out in the parking garage.
Speaker 8: But anybody listening this thinking that might be funny. It's not because for any woman that can, that's a very like you're instantly put in a situation where no matter what you say, like what what is going to cause him someone to react a certain way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying for me, I'm not a woman.
Speaker 2: I know I'd have kicked him right in as packer too, if you like, he'd have been close whack with my phone out. Oh yeah, Oh I put that on TikTok hashtag pecker whack, which to be taken weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weird, Morgan. I'm sorry that that happened, but you didn't see it, thankfully. And he was just drunk.
Speaker 2: I've walked I've walked up a parking garage the stairs and why do people paying parking garage staircase stairwells? They smell I know, but it's the way I walked right in, and I did see dude's winger and he's just in away and I ain't call the cops because he was just he was drunk.
Speaker 3: A pee in the stairwell. Why do we pee in the stairwell? But I mean I used to do it.
Speaker 2: No, ain't that private people are coming up and it smells so.
Speaker 3: Sell every stairwell of a parking garage like that.
Speaker 2: They didn't even ask me. I just saw it. Uh, Morgan, I'm sorry that happened.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 12: But also I have a question, why do guys pe outside when you guys never have.
Speaker 2: Lines for your bathroom because we easily can and we can go anywhere at any time without having to walk to the bathroom if it's outside.
Speaker 3: It's an unfair situation because you we don't have to squad, we don't have to do it. It's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: We can go anywhere. We have a pointer. We have a laser pointer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so we can actually point it to a place we know is not But this guy shouldn't have done that. So I'm not say that. I'm made a couple of jokes. I'm funny guy, but you shouldn't do that. But that's why we can do it. It's very easy. We can sometimes I'll pay in the back what you know. Let me tell you something to my dog Stanley. He thinks he owns a place because I will go in the backyard to take him out. I'll pee on a bush. He will see me doing it from across here. Spread over and on top of my pea to let me know. He now, you own this buddy, that's his bush a dog you want to not eat, I won't feed you. That's unbelievable. He pees on top of my pee. He's in marking my territory so that we do it. Sometimes I'll he was not even looking, and I'll pee when he's not looking, and he'll walk all the way back and go like uh huh and go right over to him.
Speaker 3: Peel. Unbelievable. Anyway, I think him and my wife having an affair. All right, I'm kidding, all right, thank you Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: Sorry I'm today.
Speaker 10: This story comes us from Youngstown, Ohio. A thirty two year old man wanted some breakfast. He goes to the local Denny's orders himself a grand Slam, and he's like, I know how to get a discount. He pulls out a little to bad. He says, hey, look, I'm a detective, Like, oh yeah, you get a discount because you're a police officer. And then he throws two twenties on the table and leaves. Only problem was counterfeit twenties and he wasn't a real detective.
Speaker 1: Everything was fake.
Speaker 2: How much was the meal?
Speaker 3: Does it say? It was like twelve dollars?
Speaker 5: So where he messed up was here we go. Well, first of all, he did everything wrong. I'd like to say he did everything wrong. He lied about who he was. He's counterfeit money. If you're asking for a discount, but then you like way over tip and wait, why would you throw forty dollars out there after asking for a discount.
Speaker 3: That's fake money.
Speaker 1: He wanted to tip though, I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 2: But everything's wrong about this. So then what happens?
Speaker 10: They saw that it was counterfeit money, they got his license plate, called police. Turns out he wasn't a detective any counterfeit money.
Speaker 3: Just he did it all wrong. Everything was wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, I munch box.
Speaker 10: That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 2: Okay, here you go, break your news. I never thought I would see this. Glad to see it. They say, forget a pay raise. Most workers just want to thank.
Speaker 1: You, No chance, that's the story.
Speaker 2: Breaking news. Wow, what an amazing story.
Speaker 4: Oh man.
Speaker 8: I think maybe it's just seeking to the fact that sometimes appreciation can go a long way.
Speaker 2: So without money, pay raise goes a lot farther. Yeah, you can only go so far, study finds has the story. A new poll of two thousand US employees found that fifty five percent feel more appreciated during the holiday season than any other time of the year. And they talk about the holiday party, they talk about the free food, their workplace friends. Then they get to the appreciation part of it, and they say, receiving appreciation from your boss is the best way to show gratitude.
Speaker 4: Huh. Well, I'm a words of affirmation person, so I love that.
Speaker 2: Have yourself a raise.
Speaker 3: Great job today?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, great job?
Speaker 2: Just like No, you just got one great job today.
Speaker 4: That's the raise, is just a great job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, affirmation. You just got an affirmation raise.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I need you to mean it. You can't just like throw it out, great job today, No.
Speaker 2: It needs to be that wonderful work this past show today.
Speaker 4: No, that's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: That's two races in one day.
Speaker 1: Have you all ever gotten a bonus?
Speaker 2: They're gonna kill me in HR. I used to get ratings bonuses all the time.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool, yeah, but never for a long time.
Speaker 1: Ago holiday bonus once.
Speaker 2: Once the show became like a in so many markets, couldn't. But no, nothing like a holiday bonus only like we have to pay you because in your contract it says.
Speaker 3: If you do this, you get this.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool though, But we used to.
Speaker 2: Get like turkeys if they were' from the company, they were from a sponsor of the company, like a real turkey, not a lot like, yeah, you brought a company bonus.
Speaker 3: It was Christmas.
Speaker 11: No never, but but like you see it in the movies, I'm like, God, that sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: Not in a long time, since they're black and white. You watch black and white movies.
Speaker 1: No, like a Christmas vacation. You know, it's like waiting for holiday.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's uh. Before things are automatic, you know, we're done.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 2: The Bobby Bone Show theme song, written, produced and saying by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at reed Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.