Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode, we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well. Hey, rain drops on today's episode of Reality with the King Alexis Jansen. I are back to recap, yes, the latest episode of Orange County, but we're also here to recap Alexis Facelif, the.
Speaker 2: New Alexis that's been back podcasting with you for three weeks now or four?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Was this week five that we never talked about because it was a secret, But now it's out.
Speaker 3: I was weaking good.
Speaker 2: Before and afters, and then I wanted, you know, I wanted to make sure that it was like it was healed, and I didn't want to talk.
Speaker 3: About it until I was proud and felt comfortable.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, look, this is the secret you've been teasing for the past five weeks.
Speaker 4: It finally is being revealed. And look, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: So talk to me about this, because you've already a beautiful woman. What made you want to get a face lift in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, it was it was really a lot about my neck and photos. And I know we're our worst critics, right, Carlos. You will pick something apart about yourself.
Speaker 3: That no one else notices.
Speaker 2: I was really getting frustrated in all my photos and it was like, no matter how much I stuck my neck out or what I did, and then my face looked funny and I'm just like, oh my gosh, let's just chop it off. So and that happens with older age, right, And I know it's not like I'm obese or like I need to just lose weight there. It's that it was just skinned. So that's what started it. But you can't do it. You can't do just an You have to The doctor explained this when I went to like four consultations because John was and my kids were so against it. He had to consult with me like four times. Poor guy sure earned his money on that one, right, because I'm like back the door stuff every day. So anyways, he's explained it like you have to pull everything a little. So he only did three millimeters on me, which is super tiny, and it was just.
Speaker 3: Enough to make me look like I got a good night's sleep.
Speaker 2: And that's the funny part is everyone's commenting on my instagrams and stuff and they're like, well, you wasted your time and I can't even tell the difference. And I'm like, thank you, that's exactly what you want. Like it just makes me look like I got good sleep.
Speaker 3: And that's all I was after.
Speaker 2: And and my neck is gone and you didn't even notice my neck so perfect.
Speaker 4: See, so that's the thing.
Speaker 1: We've been doing this for like two years and I but you're right, I never noticed anything wrong with your neck. And your face already gorgeous. So when I saw it before and after, I was like everyone else, like, look, the good thing.
Speaker 4: Listen was a great thing.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like a Chris Jenni face lip where it was such a visible difference.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's the goal. That's what doctors.
Speaker 2: When you're starting at forty nine or fifty, that's the goal is if you wait till you're sixty, it's going to be such a huge difference that it is like when you walk in a restaurant, like the what the hell did you just do? When I walked in the restaurant. Now it's like, no one really notices. They thought it was my hair like your hair, or you got a new tan, or you've been vacationing so you look good. They couldn't put their finger on it. And so now when I get it done at sixty five or sixty then it's going to be just another little nip and then you don't have the huge one. So yeah, but I mean, I think Chris Jenner looks amazing, but was fantastic?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Just yeah, she just did have a very It was it was like, oh my gosh, difference. But when you looked at my before and after pictures, be honest with me, because you always are.
Speaker 3: Anyway, You're not my feelings.
Speaker 2: Could you tell in the before and afters a little bit like it just looked brighter or refreshed or did you not?
Speaker 1: It was? The thing is it was small. It was a small difference. And what's funny is, I'll speak for myself. I have mentioned that. Look, I can tell on oc who's had a little work done because it's visible, right in terms of you could tell off season some work was done and it's not jarring, but it's obvious. That's that's what I you is obvious. So with yours it wasn't obvious. Like the thing is, if you would have never said anything to me, I would have said to myself and this is me being honest.
Speaker 4: Alexis got a good makeup artist.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: That's perfect.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like she has a good makeup artist and good.
Speaker 3: New York lamb's good. I got all oc glam. Who squad's good? I got all kinds of good glam squads.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, you look absolutely studying. So who was the person that did this amazing work on you?
Speaker 2: It's doctor Laky and Beverly Hills, and he's he's worked on quite a few other reality people, and I just I looked at a lot of his before and afters and he he just made me feel so comfortable because I was nervous. And then he had to meet with John and John was grilling him and and and you know, and then my kids. So I sent my kids my before and afters and I said, see, guys, now, aren't you glad?
Speaker 3: Mom did that? And they were like, Mom, which one's the before and which one's the after?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, the befores are all on top and they're like then they're like, oh, okay, we're happy now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we like it. We look good, we love it.
Speaker 2: So shout out to doctor Lakey for not ticking off my kids and my husband.
Speaker 3: So we're all still friends. Thank God, you look good.
Speaker 4: You look good.
Speaker 1: And what's funny is sometime you hear horror stories like I heard the other day, which is Amanda Francis is not returning to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: What the heck?
Speaker 2: I almost called you because I and I was like, you know, I think I just got busy or whatever.
Speaker 3: I almost called because I was you and.
Speaker 2: I are such lovers of her, like we love her and I'm just sad, and I thought it was gonna because she decided not to because she had a tough season.
Speaker 3: It's because she wasn't asked back as what I got from that article.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: So TIMS, which I would listen, I would go on record saying that TMZ is ninety nine point nine to nine percent accurate, like they they do not report on anything that isn't fully outsourced, and they have an amazing reputation.
Speaker 2: And that's a great that's a great ninety is a great rate, like it's a great for what you're discussing and bringing the real news.
Speaker 4: So go ahead, yes.
Speaker 1: So tmzy reported that Amanda Francis was not asked back by production for the show. Amanda Francis on Instagram did a LinkedIn post and she mentioned, which listen, I want to give credit where credit is due. So Alexis, let me read to you exactly what she said, so that there isn't, you know, mince words in terms of what she said on her Instagram. So Amanda Francis the same day TMZ revealed it, and we really do honestly, Alexis, because we've been in this business for.
Speaker 4: A long time.
Speaker 1: TMZ scooped it first hours, maybe an hour later or two. Amanda France has then posted on her Instagram and this is what she had to say. I'm not gonna read everything, but the part that I think you and I should discuss is she mentioned while this show gave me an incredible platform, a platform is not the same thing as a foundation.
Speaker 4: Beverly Hills, thank you.
Speaker 1: I am taking the clarity, the lessons, the plot twist, the spiritual warfare, and the occasional deeply unnecessary dinner party drama into all that God has for me. Now and to anyone watching, please know your next move does not require anyone's approval, and you can be grateful for an opportunity and know when it's time to leave. Uh huh okay, making it seem like it was her decision, which I listen, I will say.
Speaker 4: This, I haven't. I haven't contacted my sources to get the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, honey, if you if you DMed her or texted her, she'd tell you because like you had her on your podcast, like you guys have a broad ship now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I want to be honest, and you know this to be true.
Speaker 1: There's a few OC women who were not asked back and they made it seem like they left on their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in all fairness, I think that that's the thing. Is that like for me, I admit when I quit and I met when I got fired.
Speaker 2: So CA I'm looking, Hey, yeah, I got Yeah, we are honest, and it's like nope, but I got canned. You know, who knows if we're gonna get us back ever again. You never know, but like and you never if you're gonna take it, they offer back again. But so I think that it could go either way. I want to get to the bottom of it. Maybe all DM or Carlos.
Speaker 4: The thing is this because she's listen.
Speaker 1: One thing BRABO does do they I'll give them credit for as well when it comes to the way they treat their housewives, who they let go. They allow them to say whatever narrative they want to say, are so white, and they.
Speaker 2: Just they just stay they stip rise above and they stay quiet, and they're just like whatever. They don't ever go back in the media and say, actually, we fired her, we canned her, we gave her a break, you know. I mean, I think Andy Cohen has been honest about things like that on watch What Happens Live about like giving Vicky a break, you know, like she took a pause or whatever. I think he's honest about that kind of thing. But in the press, they don't go back and forth with the housewife.
Speaker 1: You're right, No, once the housewives says they're fired, Andy Ben talks about like like like what Tamra said he did, It'll feel real good when they ask you back like that was his response to her publicly. So the thing is, huh, did Amanda Francis not get asked back?
Speaker 4: I will say this, and I'm being very honest.
Speaker 1: She won a lot of people over in the end, and I found her to.
Speaker 4: Be extremely interesting and you know that, and so did you.
Speaker 1: It was eight women and unless they found someone that, unless they found a person or two that is undeniable. That to me is the only reason, the only reason why they will look at their roster and say we have to get rid of her to make room for someone else.
Speaker 4: Who they may think is the right choice.
Speaker 2: And I thought something different, or you might be right though, by the way, but I was thinking because she didn't really create a best friendship or a good friendship with sincere friendship with any of the women, I thought maybe they were like she rubbed a couple of the women the wrong way, super bad and like you know, I think it. I think Amanda had such good singers and comebacks when she was put on the spot that I think she was amazing and ha held her own. But I wonder if maybe if that was part of it, and they were just like you know, the other women are not that they ice you out, because you can't really ice someone out on the show. But maybe production was just like, you know, she doesn't really get along with everybody. But it could be what you're saying, and it could be that she quit. It could be the production heard she wasn't into it and it wasn't happy with a lot of the drama, and and so maybe it was more of a mutual thing, like the show knew she wasn't get really into it, she was probably gonna quit, and they just both severed, you know, parted ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So this is my other theory. If she did quit, one of the reasons why she would would be would be if she wanted more money. I just I.
Speaker 4: Don't see her leaving because the show was too dramatic. I I follow.
Speaker 1: Her and when Rihanna Rihanna DMed her and said don't you leave because she was being very coy with it, which which.
Speaker 4: Is a housewife play. Are you coming back?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe Rihanna DMed her. Amanda posted it I would too, and she here she goes, election she goes, I mean, if Rihanna wants me to stay, maybe I should really stay. And I was like Amanda, Okay, so I think maybe she wanted more money.
Speaker 4: What do you think? She's a money queen after.
Speaker 2: All, I know, And I think that could very will be true, because I mean, you know, it's a known fact they don't pay the first year girls anything. I mean, you are making, you are making chump change to be a first season housewife.
Speaker 3: It it wasn't always that way.
Speaker 2: I mean, we all started, you know, a decade and a half ago, or fifteen years ago I got, which is.
Speaker 3: A decad and a half.
Speaker 2: They paid a little bit different. So so I almost wonder if maybe you're right. And she was like, for everything I just endured and went through and this drama that I had no idea about. I did the first year for free, basically, and if you don't give me what I think I'm worth, and maybe she could, you know, because it's super time consuming, it's super unexpected, the things that happen at dinners and things like that, and a lot of times uncalled for.
Speaker 3: Like Amanda said, so I don't know you're right. I think you're right.
Speaker 1: So the rumor is this, I don't know if you know this person, but I'm a huge fan. The show's along on me here, But I was a huge fan of million dollars listing La. Yeah, Tracy Tudor is rumored to be a Beverly Hill's contender.
Speaker 4: As a housewife.
Speaker 1: Who I will say this if it's not true, Alex Baskin Bravamp on that phone, I Carlos King the first. I would love to see Tracy Tudor as a housewife. I she Tracy is beyond gorge. She is spicy, she's a great mom. She's a stute businesswoman, she is wealthy. She had well she had I think they broke up. She had a hot young trainer as a boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Like, Tracy is that girl.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you I want to see Tracy Tudor as a Beverly Hills housewife.
Speaker 4: Make that shit happens. Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: She just had a facelift too.
Speaker 2: By the way, she was one of my inspos, you know, because Tarry was one of the first inspos, because she got hers at forty, not her first one fifty, and then my other best friend got her, and then Tracy Tudor got hers. I'm like, girl, I am I am on board now because I looked at your before and afters.
Speaker 3: And I am on board.
Speaker 4: Yes, hoddy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So okay, if you had your brother a new season with Tracy Tutor or or keep Amanda, what would you say.
Speaker 1: Oh, alexaid, you are so shady, let me plug in my life. I am.
Speaker 3: I am shady as I drink my Lani Hani shady.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well think about it, because that's a hard call.
Speaker 4: That's a hard call.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, what if you could get rid of one housewife and add Tracy and keep Amanda?
Speaker 4: If I had okay, well I went Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Tillia is a full time.
Speaker 2: But we're talking about Beverly Hills and we're supposed to be okapping recop.
Speaker 4: We will we will, we will, we will, we will will we.
Speaker 3: Will Otillia is a full time.
Speaker 1: I will lose Ston to keep Amanda and add Tracy Tudor.
Speaker 2: I do not agree. I love me some Sutton. I love she brings a totally different I love me some Sutton.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I would you too, I answer your question, what would you tooth?
Speaker 2: Honey?
Speaker 3: I was just gonna go there.
Speaker 2: I think I would keep Amanda if I had the But if Amanda quits or gets fired, I would then say Tracy's great if we can't make or bring her on as a friend of and put Jennifer in full cast.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, So rain drops Alexis and I know what you guys think, but I will say this, Amanda, you were amazing on the show.
Speaker 4: Is rare.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 1: It's rare to see a housewife have it hard in the beginning and then to win the fans over towards the end. Even h Anna loved you. So it's a tough gig. We'll see what happens, but I will. I will support Amanda and her new book, just like I will support Carmela as my developer real estate agent and broke her.
Speaker 3: I think it's such a word of some semantics.
Speaker 2: I just think that if say, she's a developer and VICKI doesn't like that word, it's like, who cares?
Speaker 3: She's a boss lady.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, like both both Vicky and her are boss women. So it's okay if Vicky wants to call herself a you know, queen of realists or Queen of insurance or whatever the title.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's like I don't care.
Speaker 4: No, So let's get into it.
Speaker 1: So the episode kicks off when you get to get both perspectives, and I love with scenes do this. I love when scenes are there's two separate scenes and they're all like integrated into one to where they live back and forth and seeing it. So I really did enjoy seeing Carmela Emily.
Speaker 4: With plus Gen and Vickie and just.
Speaker 1: Getting sort of that world collided. Of course, listen, they're still talking about the fact that Carmela bought Emily ad or bag and a dial do and Janice with Vicky, and Vicky is not feeling Carmela at all. Carmela learns from Why and Carmela thinks that Vicky is stuck in the nineteen fifties mindset and doesn't understand why she has such a.
Speaker 4: Heart on for her. Why do you think this is the case.
Speaker 1: Is it just simply simply that Vicky is hazing the new Girl, like is it just that? Or do you think that Vicky is onto something questioning the validity of Carmela's career.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. I think it's the second.
Speaker 2: I think because Vicky Vicky is known, both are kind of true. Though Vicky is known for having the heart on for the first the New girl. I mean, she had it hard for me for a whole year once I got Hazed into the group. Then, you know, and then she was starting to lose her marriage with Dawn, and her and I had that deep talk about like She's like, don't whatever it is, Alexis, don't let the show get in the way of her marriage. Don't get and Jim and I were fine at that point. We weren't having issues at that point, and so she's just like, put your marriage first, you know, stay married to your husband and your kids have their dad. Because we all know Vicky's still has a hard time and feels guilty about, you know, family. I think that she does do that to the newbies, but I truly think Vicky has a gut feeling or doesn't like just doesn't like Carmela. I truly think that because I know Vicky and she usually she'll come around by the end or soften up a little or or whatever.
Speaker 3: So we'll have to see how it the episodes play out.
Speaker 2: But what was I just listening to, Oh oh oh h what this is why I have a little bit of intel watch what Happens Live. Gina was on last night after and something was said about one of the one of the people in the audience or whatever said something about Carmela and Vicky's disagreement and Gina goes.
Speaker 3: And it gets worse. Oh no, it was the person.
Speaker 2: With Gina said, you know, I have it, I feel bad for Carmela, and Gino goes, oh, and it gets worse. So I don't think that Vicky is gonna lighten up on this and does not. I think she does not like Carmela. Wait for the reunion.
Speaker 1: I bet this is reality with the King, and I'm Karl was king.
Speaker 4: Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 1: Listen she is Listen, Vicky is saying things about Carmela that is a little bit unfortunate for Carmela's reputation in her business. And not to skip towards the end, but I do want to bring this up. Listen, love Vicky, Vicki's great. I will say, I am on Carmela's side when she's like, I thought you were a woman who supports women, and I think, listen, Bickie to me was somebody who appreciated of working woman. A hard working woman, right, a woman who isn't relying on a man.
Speaker 4: Those are what she.
Speaker 1: Has said publicly on the show and interviews, which is why it's hard for me to stomach why she's given Carmela hard time because she listen, everything's google ball, So if you really did think she would a fraud, all you have to do is google her on MLS, see what seeing what she has done. And I think Carmela, I don't know, Carmela got these girls shaken up and I you know, these women, what is it about Carmela that has And we'll get to this later with Gina, she's these women are like giving her a hard time. Is it just is it just hazy or is it deeper than that? I can't I can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 2: I think it's there's a true initiation process with it. I'm no matter what housewife franchise you're on, I think there's an initiate, an initiation process.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like a sorority.
Speaker 2: But but what I will say for Carmela is I think it's because she's coming in so hot, like Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna bring a dildo. I'm just gonna be bold and buy a do Or clutch that was twenty seven hundred dollars and put a dildo in it. I think that it's because she's she's not just kind of like slowly integrating herself. She's like, Bam, I'm here and I'm bringing a dildo and I'm gonna make everybody laugh.
Speaker 3: And I also, you know, she just has a.
Speaker 2: Very and I'm still married to my ex my husband that I'm not getting a divorce front, but we're done. I mean, there's just a lot of things about her that are so kind of in your face bam, that the women are like, okay, what and like when Vicky said, like, Vicky's questioning so much about that she made the one point four million on her first house?
Speaker 3: Do you believe that?
Speaker 2: Or is like so, I wonder if some of the things that Carmela is saying are just so bold that it makes the women. And maybe it's because there's no freaking storyline for anyone and it's a boring season and they're just trying to create some shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at how boring the episodes are right now. Sorry, guys, it's not their fault. It's just for some reason, I don't know, there's no real drama.
Speaker 2: We're still talking about dildos and white boxes with words put in them.
Speaker 4: Alexis.
Speaker 1: Not only do you have a facelift, my love, you also have a shade left because when I say to you that was listen, that was supreme shade. Because supreme shade is what it's unexpected. I had no idea it was gonna go there. And that's how alexis shit.
Speaker 4: Next time war me.
Speaker 2: No, Carlos, we don't operate like that. We made the pack to never call our text before any of these podcasts. Yes, and if we are authentic and we don't let you know where we're going at any given time.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 3: Where this bus is taking you. We could go right, or we could do two or left. Okay, you just don't know.
Speaker 4: But the one thing you know is.
Speaker 3: It's honesty coming out of both of us. There is no There is.
Speaker 1: No plan, all right, because you don't have tough of thoughts of what you just said. I'll stay it towards the end, okay, So remind me of lex Is because.
Speaker 3: I, oh, honey, I'm not gonna let it go.
Speaker 4: So s borla alert, I can cur okay. So the thing is, Gin is.
Speaker 1: Being asked by Carmela to help her.
Speaker 4: I can't get it out because it's so funny to me. So Carmela's like, hey, Jen, I know you need money, you.
Speaker 5: Need to do something, so abou you're gonna come clean my toilet, Come clean my toilets and my and then you can dust my window sills and then I'll give you twenty grand.
Speaker 4: Did you like?
Speaker 3: Would you like that?
Speaker 2: And we can even do it under the table gins you don't have to claim taxes on it, can do.
Speaker 3: The to come look at tiles and.
Speaker 2: And how does she even know what if Jin can't pick a tile for the to save the life of her.
Speaker 3: And she chooses like a stone that doesn't even.
Speaker 4: Go with the room. I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: Hey, it was in my in my mind when I first was watching it, I thought that is so sweet. Though I don't care that is such a sweet gesture. It just it just makes me feel like though, like I'm like, what do I.
Speaker 3: Ever own the house that Jin could do handyman work?
Speaker 4: Can you do that? It's like does it work for task rabbit? Like whatever?
Speaker 1: Listen, if you want to give anybody twenty thousand dollars, Me and Alexis was split it and make sure that these recaps are in your favor.
Speaker 3: Carlos, we take ten five each due, we'll go down.
Speaker 2: We'll give you a discount, your fifty person off today.
Speaker 4: We're cheap. Listen.
Speaker 3: It doesn't it's just a good deal. We're a good deal.
Speaker 4: That's great over here.
Speaker 1: Talk about a bargain like you don't have to spend twenty to listen.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Just a great a great woman to listen. It's one thing to sort of be like, hey, my be my intern, be my shadow, watch me do this job, see this something you're interested in, but to have Emily ask her like, so, how much you're gonna pay her?
Speaker 4: I do think Carmela just made up the number.
Speaker 1: I really think she had no idea what even the thought process of that was. I do think she threw out twenty thousand dollars. But I also love.
Speaker 4: That Vicky said, I bet you that Ryan.
Speaker 1: Is going to take advantage of this opportunity and find some way to insert his ass in there.
Speaker 2: I think I don't agree with you on that she just pulled that number out of there.
Speaker 3: I think she knows what.
Speaker 2: She probably pays someone else to be her assistant on a project, and so probably it was just like I'll just Paygen to be my assistant in this project, and it's probably twenty grand, So I don't know. I think that I think she probably had a I mean, if you know your finances, if you run a business, you know how much you pay X, Y and Z. Don't It doesn't just slip your mind. Like I know how much I paid my kid yesterday, and if it was twelve dollars, I'm like, you owed me that twelve dollars back because that was for Starbucks and I'm not paying for all your Starbucks.
Speaker 3: Is you know, like I know every dollar. I think she probably did. I think she probably didn't know the number.
Speaker 2: But I thought I took that scene with Ryan, I thought that she said that Vicky goes.
Speaker 3: Maybe I heard it wrong. I thought, Vicky.
Speaker 2: Goes, you know, she's probably going to ask Rian to be the next person to flip his house, like you know, I thought, oh, yes, I took it the other way, Yes I am going to insert himself.
Speaker 3: But that Vicky was saying, she's probably Carmela.
Speaker 2: I don't trust her so much that I think she's probably going to go to Ryan and ask that to flip their house.
Speaker 3: And that's where Jen's going to be inserted, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I think you're right too. So the thing is, we'll see what happens with that. I do like that she's throwing Jenna bone because listen, Jen has been very honest about you know, listen, she broughted money from her parents two seasons ago, so she's been very honest about her financial status. So the fact that Carmela's trying to help her, I do like that. I also like the fact that Carmela is telling everybody about her past because I think she's playing the game of let me tell you my tea before you investigate me and try to throw it against me. So to know that she violated a restraining order because she had an altercation with the woman that had some sort of dealings with her husband that she's estranged from, and they were in the strip club in Ohio, dancing on a pole and she tried to like give her these loves and the friend through a drink on her great casting. This is the type of woman I want to see on the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, the thing is is like that's another thing that I think these women are just like, you know, like I said, she's coming in with beam because not many of the housewives have restraining orders or have been arrested or assaulted for that matter, you know. So I mean all at once, I just think that it's it's it's kind of like making the women question like everything.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But for me, I love that she was open about it, Carmela, and that she just divulged everything. And it's just like you can try to you know, find it and scoop it up on me and then try to play it against me or like tmz me with it.
Speaker 3: But whatever, I'm just gonna let you know what happened. This is what happened, and I loved it.
Speaker 1: I listen, I really do like her a great deal, and I like the fact that she's open and honest about her past what she's going through, and listen, I found her to be super interesting.
Speaker 4: So Vicky, Shannon, Jean, and Heather.
Speaker 1: They went out to you know, have drinks and Shannon talks about the state of her and Tamra's friendship and said that they were exchanging friendly texting and how she really wants it to you know, to stay that way. But obviously she's still cautious. I gotta be honest with you. I don't give two shits about this storyline. I just don't care. I'm not investing in treating megas goodbye. I don't care.
Speaker 4: I do not spoiler alert.
Speaker 1: In real life, Shannon and Tamera will never be friends ever.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're trying to make it seem like there's hope.
Speaker 2: Well, of course they are. It's the TV show, Carlos, That's what they're supposed to be doing. But it's all about conflict resolution.
Speaker 3: But so I think.
Speaker 2: That, Okay, see and I have as a viewer, I have a different look on it.
Speaker 3: I am liking it.
Speaker 2: I am liking that, Okay, we can finally move on because I'm telling you, the stick of it keep going on and on for two and a half four years.
Speaker 3: Whatever they held timers in the back is really old. That if Tamer walks in the room, Shannon goes like this and ignores her. It's like, Bros, you guys are on a TV show together.
Speaker 2: You have to find a way to make some kind of an amicable working relationship.
Speaker 3: You ain't gotta like your secretary or your partner's secretary. But you gotta sayhyd or when you walk in the door.
Speaker 2: You gotta be amicable because you work in the same building, so you're kind of the same thing.
Speaker 3: So I was excited to I was excited.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, no, no, The thing is this, I just don't need it spoon fed to me that we're trying to off camera have these friendly texts. I agree with everything you're saying, Like, yes, I don't. I'm not saying I want you try to fight. All I'm saying is I don't need every episode to hear about a text she said, good morning, and can I bring over her paper towels to help you clean?
Speaker 4: Like I, I.
Speaker 1: Don't need to be told what you guys are doing.
Speaker 4: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I'm actually okay with you guys co existing at work and not having to speak to each other besides pleasantries.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, like I don't know. I don't I don't listen rain drops.
Speaker 1: Let us know in the comments if you really do need to hear life updates about a text between Tamra Shannon to make it balid that they are trying to work in their friendship. I'm just saying they're not friends, they'll never be friends. I'm with Alexis Janssen. Co exists. You guys are co workers, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: I think they're just trying to make it look like it is happening behind the scenes, not just for the camera.
Speaker 3: I think that's the point, and that's what you don't want.
Speaker 2: You don't want to see the for the camera, behind the scenes texts. Instead, you'd rather just see what plays out on care and let it go and leave it be.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, exactly all of that and more and more, Okay.
Speaker 4: Next, speaking of dramatics, half of the bro has alleged.
Speaker 1: That she did not sleep last night on her plush four hundred count pillow sheets from the Ritz Carlton.
Speaker 3: Honey, her pillow count ate for her? She count ate four hundred.
Speaker 2: She's twelve or sixteen hundreds, honey, because I got at twelve, she's at sixteen or two. They probably I don't even know if they make a two thousand, but she ain't had a four hundred.
Speaker 4: That's at your.
Speaker 3: College kids dorm sheets. Just letting like we had to.
Speaker 1: Get please correct me, have our apologies for giving your threat. How the the same as your children's dorm.
Speaker 4: Okay, children's dorm.
Speaker 3: Her children's dorm also have twelve hundred sixty. I'm just say mine, don't. I'm not. I'm not unless I'm trying to keep my kids a little humble. Here Okay, you don't get my thread yet. You gotta hearn it.
Speaker 4: So here we are.
Speaker 1: Heather is saying Alexis she did not sleep last night because after Tama's party, she went home and she cried herself to sleep because Emily once said to her in the premiere episode, you're like one of my best friends now, which Emily please. And then she was mad that at Tama's party, Emily kind of like Gabe didn't really speak to her, but then also was kind of like getting it to her in terms of, like you do enough talking. I want to talk now. And then you know, had this starts crying and that she's upset by Emily's actions and.
Speaker 4: Again maybe I have a black heart.
Speaker 1: I just don't buy these emotions that are happening off camera allegedly, and then to see her cry, I'm like, you're crying over Emily Simpson.
Speaker 4: I I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think they're trying so hard to me once again, to make us.
Speaker 4: Audience believe that we love each other, we are a real friend group, and I just think it's bullshit.
Speaker 3: I wonder what you think about this.
Speaker 2: I thought when I watched that scene that it really had more to do than with just Emily.
Speaker 3: I kind of thought because.
Speaker 2: They're kind of they are kind of poking a lot at Heather right now. This it seems like they've been, you know, Heather's had a rough couple episodes, just slightly not like nothing. Maybe Carmela hh, okay, she's been put through the wringer, but Heather's kind of had a little bit of it.
Speaker 3: I felt like maybe it's more of that just pent up from having like.
Speaker 2: It seems like everyone's kind of got an issue or something to say about Heather, and that's I kind of thought maybe the tears were coming and she didn't sleep because of Emily. But I also in my mind was thinking, you know, when I do know Heather and she is sensitive, So I was also thinking, maybe it's just because there was too too many you know things, and.
Speaker 3: Just added to it. That was just the that's what made it spills over kind of thing, you know.
Speaker 4: I actually received that I received that.
Speaker 1: I think because she hasn't been in the hot seat like this. That was like if you've removed Carmela that every episode people had from Gin to camera to Emily, they have been calling out Heather because I think they now feel like you are one way behind the scenes and you are another on camera.
Speaker 4: So that see, that makes sense to.
Speaker 2: Me if I wonder, I just wondered when I was watching it, because I agreed with you.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't think she'd really cry.
Speaker 2: I know she's sensitive, but I don't think she'd cry only over that even I wouldn't probably even carry over just that. I just think it was because Heather feels like, you know, like it's always something with me right now, you know, and Heather has had a couple of really good seasons and easy seasons where she's gone.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm it all started when Jen just started calling her out this season. You know, Jen's the one that kind of threw under the bus a little and said, you know, you were talking about smack on Tamra, and now I don't trust you as much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think because Jen called her out, then Tamra said we are social besties, right and then Emily saying to her like, well you did say this about Jen and Jen finding out Tamra's party. All of that makes complete sense to me, and that should have been Heather's response to it in terms of why is everyone attacking me? I have done nothing whatever she wants to say. But Heather has always had it easy. Heather has has it's I haven't seen a season ever besides this one where Heather has been called out for how duplicit is she is with these women, And I actually think there's that's a fresh up.
Speaker 4: There's a fresher breath.
Speaker 3: No, a breath of breath of fresh air. You usually have to help me. I got you on this one.
Speaker 1: I owe you, okay, a breath of fresh Okay, let's get imagine a fresh of breadth air.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what the fuck am I saying right now?
Speaker 1: A breath of fresh air that they have been calling her out. I think I find that, honestly to be interesting because it's new.
Speaker 2: Well it's new, and for me, I feel like it's actually organic, where some of this stuff, like they're still talking about a handbag and a vibrator. It's like, I feel like that's kind of organic thing. That the women are feeling. So I think that that's the kind of stuff I like to hear and see, not that it's on Heather or whatever. I just like the more organic stuff than when they're reaching into a bag of tricks trying to pull something out of the hat just to make something, you know, work, Because you know, like you and I are saying, it's like all of this drama that's happening right now is just so it just doesn't seem I don't know if it's authentic or if it just doesn't seem like it's something they'd really still be talking about. Like I just don't know a group of women that would still be talking about it this many days later of getting around each other, you know. So yeah, let's see where they go with Heather, because I don't know if they're done or that's the end of it now that she cried, they're going to ease up on her or what.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, I'm with you, because even when Emily and Tamra are walking and talking, you know, I'm sorry Gina and Tamar are walking and talking. You know, Look, Gina, Gina is trying to explain to Tamra why she's very cautious against Carmela. And one thing that I think you're not I agree with is in real life, Gina and Emily are best friends.
Speaker 4: Like that's they are. They are best friends.
Speaker 1: I could see Gina having you know, a good eye on Carmela based on like what are you trying to do?
Speaker 4: So she's telling Tamra that.
Speaker 1: She just believes Carmela has a motive in this d or bad giving and giving her something to masturbate with. She feels like this isn't normal, and she wonders if Carmela is trying to win over Emily by doing this. And do you think, Alex is that Gina is just a little jealous that someone wants to be friends with her best friend.
Speaker 2: Gosh, this is hard, I think if I'm really thinking about it, I think again, they're pulling at stuff to try to find some kind of drama somewhere, and it's easy to target Carmela because she's the new one and she do bold gestures. But I don't know if I think, I don't know that if I agree that Gina's jealous of it, I think that I think Emily just happened to be the first person that had a birthday, and they were doing it at a drag show and they all dressed up as old women. So it's all kind of quirky in itself and kind of weird, and it's you know, in itself, and then yet and playing bingo. Add all those things together, it's just all it's all just a jumble, you know, but it's kind of cool. It's fun, and it's fun to watch. So I think that if it would have been anyone's birthday, gins Vicki's, I think Carmela would have given the same gift. I think Carmela was literally just trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You can tell she has a sense of humor, and she does not take things seriously.
Speaker 3: She lets she lets it roll off.
Speaker 2: As far from what I can tell. I mean, we don't know her, but I act like I do. And so I don't know what I think about Gina. If she's jealous, what do you think?
Speaker 4: I actually agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's jealous, because the thing is.
Speaker 4: No one can take they've been on this show.
Speaker 1: I thought about this last night as I was watching it. I'm like Gina and Emily have been on like I think seven years, which is like kudos to them right to last that long, especially when social media. One of them gone after their second season, but they have survived. I think in seven seasons you see Emily make friendships with other women. I just don't think anybody can come between them. I will agree with you, and I do feel like this is just the way it is this season. As we're seeing five episodes in, I think they all collectively said, this is something that we can harp on. I don't think I don't think Gina's jealous. I don't think she I don't think she's even worried that Emily is going to be thrown for the that's not even a real of possibilities. I think Gina saw an opening to start from drama, and she is going to use it for her safety net.
Speaker 4: For her job.
Speaker 2: That's what I was kind of thinking. I was kind of like, there's not a lot of true drama. Then I feel like, like I said, Carmela is the easy target right now because she's new. She's doing bold things that create stir and create conflict naturally or create I guess it's not conflict, but like create questions.
Speaker 3: So I just think it was an easy and yeah.
Speaker 1: So Vicky has an event and the girl's all there. Tamar tells Vicky she invited Carmela, which I.
Speaker 3: Was like, that's pretty bold.
Speaker 2: You don't usually do that to Vicki because it's like she's not really an easy going kind of girl when it's about that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have done that. But Kara was like, yeah, well she's coming, so be ready, be ready. Vicki was like, oh oh, oh okay, and then Vicky smile.
Speaker 4: Oh God.
Speaker 3: I love Vicky. I love her back on the screen, her smile.
Speaker 2: When she was like, well she's not even supposed to be oh hi, I was like, nape, I love you, Vicky.
Speaker 3: I just love you. I text I love her this season.
Speaker 2: I'm like, girl, you are making me because she doesn't watch the episodes ever, and.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, that's it my pants.
Speaker 2: No no, I just had a long call with her, but she's she had didn't see that episode, so I told her what it was about. I go, girl, you are keeping me like laughing and Carlos so much like, we are just laughing, ya we.
Speaker 4: Love I thought it was hysterical.
Speaker 1: I actually laughed out loud when Carmela is greeting Vicky and she was like, you know, we already met, and Vicky corrects her says, we met ish, and then.
Speaker 2: They flap flashed back to the two times that they have already been around each other and met. So it's just that's just Vicky and you know, and Vicky's mine. She's like, I don't know who you are. I can totally see Vicky and know exactly what she's thinking in that moment.
Speaker 3: She's like, we have not sat down and have coffee. I don't know smack about you. And yeah, we've seen.
Speaker 2: Each other at two different work moments, you know, when we're at a bingo party dressed as old women and the other one we're at the Valentine's Day party.
Speaker 3: But you did meet twice, Vicky.
Speaker 1: Mad Is And I think that's why she said that, because to your point, they're not conversing off camera, because what we also learned in this episode that Carmela Gina does not have Carmelo's number, which shows you that after five episodes in, you're not trying to get to know Carmela off camera. So I think to your point, Vicky, mine is sort of like, I don't know you because I only see you when we're working.
Speaker 4: And that's what to me is going to be.
Speaker 1: What Gina said last night, watch Happens Live, We're going to see more of because Vicki is not letting up on Carmela at all.
Speaker 2: But Carlos, she was a producer, know that, Like when you're a cast member, you are very highly told or discouraged from communicating with the housewives outside of filming. So it wouldn't be so odd that she didn't have Carmela's number yet after the reunion have at it.
Speaker 3: You can talk all you want, but during production they.
Speaker 2: Highly discourage you discussing, and you can even get a slap on the wrist for talking off camera because they want to leave everything organic, which I get it, you know, So it doesn't to me. That didn't make me feel weird that she didn't have Carmela's cell yet because they just met. They met as they were working. They weren't they haven't been done filming yet. Now they are, I'm sure, and they've all exchanged numbers, but like you know, I don't know. So, Plus it kind of just seemed very from the beginning like that Gina just didn't take to Carmela very well, like VICKI didn't take to Carmela very well, you know those two.
Speaker 3: I feel like Tamra likes her. I feel like Jin likes her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those who like her.
Speaker 3: I think Shenon likes her because they went and did that little on Q thing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think Shan listen in Shannon's world, she would love for the show to revolve around her, Vickie, Heather, and she can tolerate Gina and Emily. I think she's also like, I'll do my job. I would much rather fill a Carmela than having to deal with Tamera. I think that's her mindset, which is why she is open to the.
Speaker 4: Idea of a Carmela.
Speaker 1: So Heather tells Emily how she was hurt by her, and Emily clarifies that she didn't tell her to shut up.
Speaker 4: She just said, you've.
Speaker 1: Been talking all night and now she wanted to talk. And then Gina tries to interrupt, and Emily said, I don't need you, and Gina took that in terms of I don't need you as a friend, I don't need you as a human being, And once again Emily is trying to clarify this point saying I don't need you in this conversation right now.
Speaker 3: Emily just didn't want two people on her at the same time.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to be corrected twice, she just was like trying to have the conversation with Heather. And again, I feel like this was just an easy, an easy argument that looks organic but can cause some drama because now the two best friends are bickering at the dinner table too, you know, so it's all about the dinners.
Speaker 4: And I also felt like, and I hate to be this person. I don't want to be.
Speaker 1: I know, listen, honestly, it's not my fault, so like, please, I'm not Maybe it's just me. I'm not buying anything this season is real. I'm just not buying it that Emily Gina Mishap. I thought, was those two leaning in because they don't have anything else leaning into.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I think Gina took something that we all know Emily did not mean, and she ran with it for this of drama, like let us argue so that we're giving them something different.
Speaker 4: I just I didn't.
Speaker 1: I did not think for a second that Gina was really offended by something so small.
Speaker 4: I just I just did not buy that for a second.
Speaker 3: Well, and I know you know your best friend too.
Speaker 2: It's like you know your best friend better than anyone, so you know that you know Emily didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: I don't need you like in life, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your point could be valid. Did you buy it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I thought it was I thought it was just for the It was like playing it up for the camera to now have two best friends fighting at the dinner table, also just to create more drama at dinner.
Speaker 1: And that leads me to Gina's argument with Carmela. Gina tells Carmela that she did hear that she told Heather.
Speaker 4: That Emily talks too much.
Speaker 1: And then at her birthday party, you know, she brought the gift and she felt like, if you feel like Emily talks too much, why bring her a gift. And then Carmela's trying to explain herself even when it came to like her business, and she's in the hot seat, and Gina is really, you know, yelling at her.
Speaker 4: Saying, this is my best friend.
Speaker 1: Now hold on, baby, you don't want.
Speaker 4: Alexis. I literally was like, what am I watching right? Now, I just I'm not buying any of this bullshit. I'm just not buying for you. Carlos.
Speaker 2: From what I'm gathering from what you're saying is you thought this dinner was a really absolute fail flop.
Speaker 3: Zero on a scale of one I am gathering.
Speaker 2: Sending my way, I'm kind of picking it up a little that girls, you did not do a good job at this dinner.
Speaker 3: I just I just was, per Carlos King's words.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you know what I wish would have happened, honestly, and listen, I want to get your thoughts obviously on the Gina and Carmela thing. First of all, shout out to Carmela for hanging in there and for standing up for herself against all these women as a newbie.
Speaker 4: That is not easy.
Speaker 1: If anything, if anything similar to Amanda Francis when when those women were so mean to a Mandam Beverly Hills, it made us like Amanda more. Seeing how they're so mean to Carmela and how Carmela is standing up for herself in a very respectful way, it's making us like.
Speaker 4: Carmela even more.
Speaker 1: And I will say the one thing that came out of it that I did enjoy. I I'm I'm I love all the girls. I will say this on the record. As of now, I'm only interested in seeing Carmela, like I don't, I am I am. No one's giving me anything. No one's giving me anything. No one's giving me appointment television. No one's giving me anything that makes me I can't wait until next week. No one's giving me anything that's allowing me to be like, ooh what what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: What's the next scene after that?
Speaker 1: You know, every time Carmela is in her personal story scene, I'll speak.
Speaker 4: For my sub Alexis, I'm glued. I'm like, oh, what's that?
Speaker 2: Because you don't know where she's bold, you don't know what's coming out of her mouth next. She just we just found out she was arrested and assaulted and has you know, you just don't know what's happening in her And I agree with you, like I I love the fact that what's respectable is that Carmela isn't sitting there like a wallflower and taking the beating when everyone's ganging on her. She's saying things very eloquently instead of just spouting off and acting mad because you get you can actually get people to listen when you're actually saying something that's intelligent and not using fighting words and you're just speaking calmly and she never loses her cool. It's just it's really it's a good job for being a first year rookie for sure, you know, but you are really just I'm gonna just let you run with it because you are. You are not happy. Well, here's the thing, Carlos. So last year when we did season nineteen of OC, how many episodes did it take? And then Beverly Hills took us toll like eight till you and I were like, oh, we're in now, baby, So we're only on five. Maybe it's another slow burn. Maybe this season's going to be a slow burn. Although I did watch the preview for next week. What did you think of that preview? Because I usually love the previews show like make you want to watch it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the only listen as a as a viewer. The only thing I'm remotely interested in seeing with drama is Vig and Carmela.
Speaker 4: I cause I think that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's real, that's a real.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, I think it's so I think it's a real issue.
Speaker 4: I think it's a real thing.
Speaker 1: I think even when Carmela called out Vicky for putting women down and Vicky says, you're not a flipper, you're a developer there and talked about like what her soon to be, you know, a husband, he's a developer, and she's confused by it. And I really do think Vicky is confused by it. But I think it's also semantics. And but but I will say I'm intrigued by that because that, to me is who Vicky is. Vicky is a career woman, and if Vicky can poke holes at the story, I.
Speaker 4: Think Vicky is really not believing what Carmela does. And I think Carmela has.
Speaker 1: A real issue with it because I think, based on her being a former playmate model, she already knows that more than likely people think she's an airhead and that she lays on her back for money.
Speaker 4: And I think she's trying to prove the people well.
Speaker 1: That I also have this going on in respect that I do this and and I and I'm here for that.
Speaker 3: And I believe Carmela is successful on her own. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't care what the name of what she's doing is I don't care if it's developer, flipper, toilet cleaner, I don't care what the title is. I think she's doing a great job at being successful, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's where I stand.
Speaker 4: No, I I agree with that.
Speaker 1: And so for me, going back to what you said earlier about this episode.
Speaker 4: Being warring, it's the problem.
Speaker 3: Notice, hold on, Carlos, let me. I just I just had something.
Speaker 2: I want to preface it before you go on your tangent right now, because I think of the one name that we have not mentioned this entire podcast, the one name.
Speaker 3: Do you think maybe that has something to do with it? Because she's sitting back and not doing.
Speaker 2: Much and she we haven't mentioned Tamra one time because Tamra is just everybody's friend this season and trying to really change and be the you know, calmer and this and that. But if she wasn't, guess what, we'd be probably liking some stuff. We wouldn't be saying it's boring.
Speaker 1: I I want to cry. Listen. I okay, you this is our I feel like we would doing this forever.
Speaker 4: This is our third recap. I'll see her second second.
Speaker 3: No, it's our third.
Speaker 2: The first one was season oh maybe, second, it's only nineteen and twenty, because I was on eighteen.
Speaker 4: What it was?
Speaker 2: I came on your podcast a few times in season eighteen as a guest, not as a co host.
Speaker 3: Whatever you call me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, side kicks, baby, you're nob psidekick. So I just I remember telling everybody. I literally would call people or I would have dinner and they're like, what are you watching? And I'm like, you guys have to watch OC and They're like, shut the fuck up, are you serious?
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, OC is so good. Like you came back what was it eighteen?
Speaker 1: I told these motherfuckers, I said, eighteen is so good.
Speaker 4: Watch it nineteen? So well, seventeen was good.
Speaker 1: I think no, because Tamar came back seventeen and that's what we met Jen, So I said, seventeen.
Speaker 4: Good, eighteen good. Nineteen.
Speaker 1: Last year people complained about the darkness or whatever, you know, but the whole thing was, like Katie and Gretchen, I have to admit you and I before like this is so fucking good, like whatever, well, again.
Speaker 3: It's organic. It was real things that were causing real problems.
Speaker 1: Yes, So for the past three years I people know me were like Carlo's favorite housewife is OC, like he he can't stop talking about OC. And then this season, I think, because it's the twentieth I did expect more, and with the return of Vicky, I did expect more.
Speaker 4: And this could be unpopular and it's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm just a little bit underwhelmed with this season, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 4: I know, maybe a little kick into high gear, but.
Speaker 2: I know, And that's the thing I was thinking about last night when we were gonna be potting today and I was thinking, you know, it really was boring. I had to, like, I had to keep myself from going to like go get laundry and do this or do that in between you. I was finding it was like and then I would watch the scene and I would kind of start thinking about work tomorrow and things had to do first thing in the morning, and then I'd be back and be like, okay, so and then I had to rewind and watch it again. So I just am hoping that see, you know, like like with RHO at Beverly Hills, it season or let's put it out.
Speaker 3: Beverly Hills episode.
Speaker 2: Eight turned for you and I And when we got on the pod that morning, we were like it was all back. We were like doing backflips and our chairs and all that. I'm just thinking, it's episode five. I'm trying to be optimistic, clat and glass half full. Let's just wait and see. And do you know is there seventeen episodes? I think I heard somewhere is it seventeen with the reunion because Beverly Hills had twenty one with the Yeah, I'm wondering if so. Then from eight to twenty one, Carlos, you and I were in and it was great.
Speaker 3: So if they have seventeen by eight, that's your halfway through.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, that we're halfway through, and they're going to Vegas next in the in the.
Speaker 2: No, and I don't even I'm sorry, but I'm like, I don't want to see you put on a costume.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, see some the thing is is not okay. I don't feel bad anymore, because of course, I'm thinking, like in my senecol I just think that been there, done that. I've seen this all before. I've seen the biggest thing. I've seen the costumes. I've seen it, and I think, what's being shoved out our throats is we are real friends who have fun, and I just think that what we love about these shows is yes, that, but obviously we love real organic drama, conflict resolution, and you hit the nail on the head. I think, because Tamra has to be so subdued that this is what happens when you put baby in the corner.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's good, yep, and that's exam Like, look at the one name we didn't bring up till the very end because guess what she's been put in the corner.
Speaker 2: It comes out next season or if she comes out.
Speaker 3: The corner, I'll take her dancing.
Speaker 4: I'll take it all. Let me listen, I need that back. But we're going to be optimistic. It's episode five.
Speaker 2: We think, let's crush your fingers, let's be up, let's be let's be optimistic.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, like Alexis said, I think there's seventeen episodes, so we have twelve more to go.
Speaker 4: And I heard I.
Speaker 2: Heard approximately seventeen or read it somewhere, so I don't know, but maybe a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have a few more episodes to go. But ran John, listen, let us know. In the comments, comments on Apple, on Spotify or tweet us, but let us know your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask you next when when you're looking at all these comments, I'm going to ask you next week when we.
Speaker 3: Start what what are they bored with it?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 2: Or are they liking it? Because maybe you and I are just maybe you and I are just being too critical because we do this for a living.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I will say this. I will say this. I've seen on threads. Okay, I forgot which housewife of OC asked the question, maybe Tamera maybe, but someone did ask are you guys? Are you guys enduring season twenty so far? And it was it was Oh, the overwhelming response was boring.
Speaker 4: Oh so it's not it's not just.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, but said I am going to be optimistic.
Speaker 1: Yes, but listen, let us know your thoughts on the episode rain Drops. Let us have the Spotify comments, and like Alexis said, come next week, I am going to read Alexis the comments. So you have an opportunity, brain Drops to get your name shout it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do three.
Speaker 2: Do at least one from each the threat the change you just said, at at least three comments, so one of from each and let's just see what the you're going to see the overall consensus anyway, but like, yeah, to read three will be fun.
Speaker 3: Love to hear three of the best ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm actually into that.
Speaker 1: So we'll do that. So Alexis, I will see you next week. Keep your faith beautiful lifted.
Speaker 3: No, we're no, we're faithlifts for a decade.
Speaker 4: We're good. You're good, You're good. All right. I love you, baby, though. I have a good weekend, guys. Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Jamie Schaeffer in partnership with the.
Speaker 4: Black to Effect Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: You can also find us at our YouTube channel at the Carlos King Underscore. I'm also dropping tons of exclusive episodes.
Speaker 4: On Patreon which you don't want to miss. Make sure to subscribe to that too,