Speaker 1: You are listening to the Dan Patrick Show on Fox Sports Radio Our two.
Speaker 2: On this Friday, It's a meat Friday here at Fountain Blue Hotel. They've taken care of us all week long, and yes, it is a meat Friday courtesy of Don's Prime Great restaurant. Here at Fountain Blue. We got steaks, mac and cheese with potatoes, cream spinach. Who has it better than we do? No morale is high. Fritz, he's here, Seaton's here, Marvin's here, Paul's here in the backroom guys as well. The movie star, big racing fan Michael Douglas will join us on set. Coming up in a little bit, the upcoming comedian Matt Friend. We saw him in the lobby of the hotel a couple of days ago with Frank Caliendo. In fact, the big Germans said, oh my god, there's Matt Friend, and I go who's Matt Friend? And all of a sudden I realized he's the new Gunslinger. He does a lot of impersonations, he's a fun guy, and he is shot out of a cannon.
Speaker 3: Yes, Paul, it is kind of surren because Frank Callando has mastered this and had an unbelievable career, I mean, the thirty year career. And then this new guy, Matt friend who does imitations but has a different kind of a terse style maybe and he's the new guy. To see them both walk by each other in a hotel is like, that's as surreal as it gets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of the young gun Slinger in the old gun Slinger. But yeah, we'll talk to Matt coming up in the final hour.
Speaker 4: Yes, Tom, he's all over Instagram, but that's not your cup of tea.
Speaker 5: You are, You're in the Facebook.
Speaker 4: Facebook, so that's why you haven't seen a lot of But you got to have him do like Howard Stern for example, I've got.
Speaker 2: To be careful that. I think if you stay on something on Facebook for longer than two seconds, then all of a sudden your feed changes. And I got for some reason, I got caught up in men's body building where they oil each other up.
Speaker 6: Don't don't blame your Facebook feed.
Speaker 2: And somehow I don't know why. And the other thing is cliff jumping or these guys jumping off ridges all over the world, all these crazy uh I don't know.
Speaker 6: Like parkour, like high dive.
Speaker 2: No, well they just jump off of these cliffs into the water.
Speaker 7: Sounds a little bit like your Internet search history currently is a fever dream where you're sort of like how.
Speaker 2: Oiled Men and cliff jumping. Well, I'm sick. That's not an algorithms.
Speaker 7: It's okay, we still love you. I am under the weather, so I'm under the weather still little bit still. Yeah, I if you missed the first hour, I think I Callcaulay macauchyin coin.
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but so I know a guy who works for Facebook, and years ago he told me it's the pauses when you're scrolling.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is.
Speaker 3: Actually you don't even have to sit on anything. If you slow down for even less than two seconds, it reads it and then starts feeding you more of that.
Speaker 2: Well, there's also Larry birds stories where I'm getting that where there's and we've had a lot of the people on talking about Larry Bird, but there's a lot of Larry Bird. Let me tell you a story about him. AnyWho, we'll talk to Michael Douglas. You'll join his coming up here. What's the pull question for hour two this program?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, what doll we switch up?
Speaker 2: I got a couple of F one themed pull questions.
Speaker 7: If you'd like, okay, sure, if you could watch the race from one place, where would it be the rooftop here like say a casino balcony, maybe the grand stands or probably I don't know, maybe you know this one. Do they have like infield areas in this is there is there a place that's sort of inside the track on a race like this.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's not exactly like NASCAR where it's like RV's set up for the weekend. They do have more like luxury suites both inside the track and outside the track. When you're right in the one of those, all of a sudden the cars you hear a rumble and then so you see like that. So it's more about the social scene in those places. If you're up in the stands, like at a higher elevation, you could see much more or the race.
Speaker 2: See I'm I'm a TV guy. I don't care what the event is. It feels like TV captures it better if I'm if I'm doing it and watching it because it's work related, then I definitely want to watch it on TV.
Speaker 3: In NASCAR, if you get a thing called a hot pass and you've done this, Dan, you can walk up and down the pits and it's absolute chaos. I mean there's people walking with hot tires and you have to get out of the way. You have to have your head on a swivel. But to see the pit cruise in action is as good as it gets. And I don't know how it works in F one if they have similar hot passes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, set, If we come back dot dot and we're gonna do the F one thing again, we should try to arrange. Now we probably have about a year to figure out one of those scenarios to watch the race. Where do we want to do it. Maybe it's like inside some kind of like at the grand stand. Maybe it's in some kind of sweet area.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could.
Speaker 7: Call up Ferrari and be like, sub, you got five extra passes real quick?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Okay, wait a minute, I'm having a hard time getting you guys into the pit full concert tonight. What makes you think I can help get into the infield for Formula one?
Speaker 7: Because I believe in you, Dan, Thank you. See that's why I believe in you. You've believed in me twenty years ago. I have never stopped, You've never waivered that one bit.
Speaker 2: Thank you either way, if you're watching on Peacock or NBC Sports Network, thank you, Thank you for downloading the app. Say good morning to our radio affiliates as well around the country.
Speaker 3: Yes, Paul, yeah, I looked it up on the F one website for the Vegas Grom Prix.
Speaker 6: Grown pre I think I nailed this. It's not Grand No, and it's not pri I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, picks.
Speaker 3: So the best ticket you can get is the all inclusive premium food membership at the suites. But if you can get exclusive pit lane walk and paddock tour, that's before and then during the race, you're in the paddock, which is like where they work on the cars, and then the pits is where you could see the pit crews doing their thing.
Speaker 6: And the pit stops in F one are unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Like as far as NASCAR, I think it's about, you know, anywhere from ten to fifteen seconds.
Speaker 6: It's faster and F one.
Speaker 2: But wait, there's a pass where I'm allowed to walk around whether change entires.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you're on the other side of the barrier, this concrete barrier.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's it's the best if you can get it.
Speaker 2: Michael Douglas probably gets absolutely.
Speaker 7: Frank Kelly. Frank Kelly endo gets access. Maybe we should call him and ask him if he could help this. Yeah, maybe he told us about that like five times when he went to dinner with his daughter.
Speaker 2: Is a big fan? Oh yeah, he told me that five times.
Speaker 7: I think he told me that in all the different voices, Like John Gruden was telling me John de Gruden's daughter awesome, a big fan. Christopher Walkins, Yeah, big fan. Morgan Freeman, Yes, Marvion. So next year we'll be here. I'd like suits. I'd like to white suits. No, I'm gonna have my fire suit on.
Speaker 5: All right? Can I get a white linen suit?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure, do whatever you want? Oh like Rick Pacino War in the March madness.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say more like Pitbull. Oh all right, sure, fighting all the way down here. Sorry, Fritzi, I'm to live it up while. I mean, you know why you should do that? I respect, yo, won't.
Speaker 2: I just I can't get it out of my head that you spend time in your bedroom, in your room and all you're doing is eating kit cats, and you're playing with the curtains because they open and close at.
Speaker 4: It's a very cool feature that the found. Remember there's other hotels that do that, but I've never explained.
Speaker 2: And it's not just that.
Speaker 5: Then there's the view that you get to see when the draperes come open.
Speaker 3: And the sure looks like fun down there, sure looks like they're having fun. I wish I could go down there and have some fun.
Speaker 2: Now Seaton's hotel room gives him just a little piece of the trap. Oh dude, that was awesome.
Speaker 7: Yes, last night, I got back from dinner, uh, and I had the TV was off, and I could hear you know, there's a lot of times that just random people on the road sound like that ring and they go flying by, but I could hear it a lot, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, dang, thought to myself, what the hell's going on out there? Look? Oh, yeah, that's right, and F one there's a race. Yeah that's it's actually a race.
Speaker 7: But if I look down the strip, my room faces so if you look to the left, you can see all the way down the strip, and at the very end of the strip you could see part of the track and the cars are going by. You could hear them really loud. It was awesome. It was really cool and I'm getting.
Speaker 2: A little tired of the sphere because whenever I open up my curtains, that guy's staring right at me, like the eyes blinking. Yeah, I know it is weird creepy.
Speaker 3: Yes, Paul, I had the upcoming F one stops he there are some great international states Shanghai, China, Japan, Bahrain, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain, right, Seaton, Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Netherlands, Madrid.
Speaker 2: Dang, that's a lot of travel.
Speaker 6: That's a good gig though.
Speaker 2: Calendars autograph non autograph calendars available at dan Patrick dot com. Check out the Tailgate store. You can see I can get an autograph calendar with select Tailgate purchases. Wild Supplies, Last and stat of Today has always brought you by Panini America, the official trading cards of the Dan Patrick Show. Our two pole question, Seaton. Are we locked and loaded for that? Yeah? I got another one here for you too.
Speaker 7: About the best part of F one for casual fans the crashes, the speed, the drama or I actually really like the radio meltdowns on the like you hear their crew yelling at each other.
Speaker 2: And they're all yelling. I love that part.
Speaker 6: That's an extra audio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Texans meet the Bills last night twenty three to nineteen. Houston now a dangerous six and five, and that defense was wonderful with eight sacks and they hit Josh Allen. I've said this, I had a strange feeling about the Bills this year. Their defense isn't good. They're asking Josh Allen to win these games all by himself. And you saw that last night. Houston's defense is one of the top three, certainly getting after the pass. You know Danielle Hunter had he has that weird first name. The way it's spelled, you think it's daniel Hunter. He was on the Vikings, felt like he got eleven sacks every year and you watch him. Will Anderson Junior the third he was great too. You got Stingley Bullock. That's a formidable defense. And Davis Mills he's a high end backup and he's played really well for them.
Speaker 8: Yes, Marmon, if the Texans some should win a Super Bowl, Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 5: Gonna be looked at like Herschel Walker.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he is, like, you know what, thanks Herschel Thanks Deshaun.
Speaker 7: Uh Brian in South Carolina, Hi, Brian, what's on your mind today.
Speaker 9: Hey, Dan, when is enough enoughing enough? With some of these coaches who've been with the team for close to a decade. You have McDermott who's been with the Bills for close to a decade decade.
Speaker 2: You've got Tomlin with.
Speaker 9: The Steelers, and then if the Ravens don't win anything this year, then you have Harborough with Baltimore. It feels like there's no in the middle. We have Gerard Mayo being a scored out after a year for the Pats for them to go get Brain Bowl. But then you have these other teams with the Ravens, Steelers and the Bills, who it looks like they're not getting over the hump. When can we say, hey, you know what, need a new voice. Josh Allen has a window, Lamar Jackson has a window. The Pittsburgh defense to the window, wet a new voice all over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just don't have those really bad years. I think that's the key that you know it's steady and then you'll get a spike and you'll be playing in an AFC title game. But you're not getting rid of Mike Tomlin, John Harball. These guys they'll decide probably when they want to move on. You know, Sean McDermott. It feels like he's been on the hot seat since he got there, but he's had really good seasons. I just this is a different team. I just don't think they're formidable. I don't think there's a great team in the AFC, in the NFC. I mean the Eagles, if they ever get their act together, they might look at this and go, we could go and win another Super Bowl. Now. I really believe in the Rams. But in the AFC, if you said, who do you think, who would be your team? And I'd say the Kansas City Chiefs. They're not even in the playoffs right now. Yeah, PAULI Vegas really loves the Rams. They won five in a row.
Speaker 3: They're eight and two, and they've outscored their opponents by one hundred points. It's interesting the Seahawks, which still it's no pub seven to three. They've outscored their opponents by one hundred and one points this year.
Speaker 2: Jake in Buffalo, Hi, Jake, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm along the same lines as the last collar as long as being a McDermott are in Buffalo. I don't think we have a chance, but given ownership, I think I'm just wasting my breath because they're going to be around for a long time. So I had a question for you. Have you ever seen a quarterback with this much talent get so little support? I mean, like Allen's setting records every week for the best start to a career and given the team that's meant put him around, put around him, and how the coach, it feels like every year he's just getting further and further away from a chance at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Well, they do have talent. I mean, you do. You have talent at tight end, wide receiver, running back. It's you know, give credit to the Texans. That defense was wonderful. It's Buffalo's defense is not very good and they've been banged up, but you know that's going to be their achilles heel. If you know, they get bounced, they don't win their division, it'll be because of that defense. But you know, Josh Allen is being asked he can't be superman every week, and that's where you can almost see that he knows he has to do more. You go to the line of scrimmage going okay, I have to avoid the pass rush, I have to make something happen, and as great as he is, he wasn't able to do that. Uh, Christian Dayton, Hi, Chris, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, hey DP but snicker.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Chris, gotta get hello Dan thicker than a snicker?
Speaker 11: Wait?
Speaker 10: Got yes?
Speaker 2: Smart?
Speaker 8: Sorry I heard something the other day. This guy was seeing this girl that walked by. He was like, man, she thinking in train smoke.
Speaker 5: That Vegas in Vegas for eight minutes.
Speaker 7: The train smooth? Is that a compliment to a woman culturally? And yes, yes, yes, okay this might be this might be a culture.
Speaker 8: But yes, if someone says she's thick, yes that's a big compliment.
Speaker 3: So tonight, Marvin, I said to my wife, hey, baby, you're thicker than train smoke.
Speaker 6: It's probably not gonna go.
Speaker 5: Well for me. No, no, no, think like Paul, what are you saying? What are you calling me?
Speaker 2: But if I go to the cookout? Okay, no, no, no, I don't say that.
Speaker 8: Don't call because that's probably somebody's mother wife like, don't do that. But in your head you could be like man, like I can pull you to the south, say thickest cold grats, thicker.
Speaker 2: Than a snicker is pretty good, very good.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, Fritzy she used that one.
Speaker 4: Yes, Todd, I think I'm gonna work that in as soon as I get home tonight.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna wake my wife up and say.
Speaker 2: That nothing else has worked, nothing else worked, like finally, finally.
Speaker 5: All worked up. Why did it take so long to refer to?
Speaker 2: What if your wife is playing with the curtains when you get home?
Speaker 4: That would be interesting, Odd, quite the same view.
Speaker 2: As the Vegas the woman who knows how to party. Yeah, honey, you're living it up. You're playing with the curtains, just like I did in Vegas.
Speaker 7: Do the shears, not just the.
Speaker 2: Yes. It's time to leave Vegas, isn't it.
Speaker 5: You can only really do a few.
Speaker 7: How about we take a break here if you need to, Yeah, yes I do. Michael Douglas is gonna go Scar act again, Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not the Michael, it's the Michael Douglas, big Formula one fan. And uh he was a pretty good actor as well, Todd. Just let you know, certainly was thank you.
Speaker 5: Two time Academy Award winner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, Paul, and his wife is here with him as well.
Speaker 2: I saw Catherine so I did. Hey, now today I congratulated her. They just celebrated their twenty fifth wedding anniversary. Now, yeah, yeah, who's got it better than him?
Speaker 7: No, honey, I do well? Okay, yeah, your wife is here?
Speaker 11: What I do?
Speaker 2: Your wife is watching? Thicker than a snicker baby. How about we take a break here back after that? Pack after this, I'm the Dan Patrick Show.
Speaker 1: Be sure to catch the live edition of The Dan Patrick Show weekdays at nine am Eastern six am Pacific on Fox Sports Radio and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 12: Hey is Covino and Rich from Fox Sports Radio Now. In addition to hearing us live weekdays from five to seven pm Eastern two to four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio, We're excited to announce a brand new YouTube channel for the show.
Speaker 2: Yup, that's right.
Speaker 12: You can now watch Covino and Rich live on YouTube every day. All you gotta do search Covino and Rich FSR on YouTube again. Go to YouTube search Cobno and Rich FSR. Check us out on you to subscribe. Hit that thumbs up icon coming away.
Speaker 2: I want to thank the Fountain Blue for taking care of us this week. They did a great job at Super Bowl. A couple of years ago when they first opened up, and I said, let's go back to Fountain Blue. They got Formula one in town, and thank you again for the hospitality this week. Yesterday Michael Douglas, we saw him in the hotel and I said, you want to stop by and talk some Formula one And he came by after the show and we talked about when he was on the show the last time, and he was in a car club and he was in high school. So I asked him if there was ever a point early in his career where he thought more about being a race car driver than an actor.
Speaker 13: There was a brief well in my young career, yes, I mean it breaks up.
Speaker 11: In high school.
Speaker 13: I was a member of a hot rod club, the down Shifters, and so I was into We had it, did Jeff Jackets.
Speaker 11: We had Jacket the.
Speaker 13: Down Shifters, the West Sport, and we had a sea dragster. We had a little sea dragsterer that our club raced. I didn't drive, but we used to go up to Rhode Island of the war. Where could we erase that? And that was when I was in a public school in high school, and then I went to a boarding school, and I went to this boarding school, all boys boarding school.
Speaker 11: And they knew nothing about drag racing.
Speaker 13: They were all into sports, Formula one, Sterling Moss at the time and all that. So that was when I got my first intro into the more sophisticated side of car racing. And then, as I said on your show a few years ago, one of my first movies that I did, I had Steve McQueen as a producer on the movie. And you know, he knew I like cars. And in this movie, I drove a nine to eleven portche Target in the movie Tangerine orangerine, yes tendrene orange color they had in the movie. I got paid in nineteen sixty nine and I got paid three thousand dollars for the whole movie.
Speaker 11: And the last day of shooting, Steve.
Speaker 13: Showed up, thank you so much for the good job, and he had these keys he held up he said, here you buddy, and he gave me the Porsche you know, which is more money than by father.
Speaker 11: I made the whole movie.
Speaker 13: And also at that time Steve was preparing for the movie Lemon, so he was going on on weekends out to the desert out in Palm desert the Willow Springs Racetrack and he was racing. Richie Ginther had a nine oweight Porsche, a really hot porshit and he was racing, practicing, not getting ready for Laman. And Steve McQueen was a great driver, both motorcycles and cars, and the nine oweight had this.
Speaker 11: Mattista had a little plastic second seat.
Speaker 13: I guess to fulfill his class, you know, he had a major races.
Speaker 11: He was a little plastic seat and I asked.
Speaker 13: If I could go do a couple of laps with him, and he asked people, he got permission, and Dan, all I can tell you is those couple of laps out there are Willow Springs and there's this large swooping turn that he could take at about one hundred and fifty miles an hour, and you hind a level with the desert.
Speaker 11: And I was stoked.
Speaker 13: And so after those experiences with Steve, there was also the Jim Russell Driving School which was out at Willows Springs and you could race four mil F's little lotus Ford's open wheels. So I got in and did that and that was the beginning of my racing career, which promptly about three races in to the season, We're at Riverside Racetrack and under a yellow flag, which means yellow flag has slowed down. I took a turn too fast, spun the car around and went into a wall under a yellow flag, which is a real no no. And that was sort of what I realized, you know what I mean as a weekend hero here, but these guys that are driving are pretty serious that I'm going to get myself in trouble.
Speaker 11: So that was the extent at the end of my my my racing career.
Speaker 2: Where is that Porsche that Steve McQueen gave you.
Speaker 13: That's a very good question. I thought the same thing that I don't know. I lost this somewhere along the line.
Speaker 11: I'm not quite sure where.
Speaker 2: Did you ever talk to Paul Newman about trying to balance and be you know, because he was so involved in racing and a Westport guy he was.
Speaker 11: I didn't.
Speaker 13: I saw him a few times. He was an interesting guy, so talented, nice, but removed he was. I'm never quite interested in what it was exactly. I know he lost his son, which I thought might have been the thing, but there was something slightly removed, But I was such an admirer of him, not only for his racing, but for his his charity work. The whole of the wall Gang I was extraordinary with all those products. I can't believe him.
Speaker 11: The figures that he raised is really philomena.
Speaker 2: Where's the best place you've ever seen a race?
Speaker 11: That's a good question one.
Speaker 13: I mean, moleic Co is tough to be I did one race in Monico where I had to pit pass and there's a big long tunnel it goes through and I was able during the race, during the race to walk through the tunnel and it was it was just just an extraordinary experience.
Speaker 11: So I'd have to say monic Coe is the most colorful. Although it's a limited race, it's very tough to pass.
Speaker 13: There's a lot of talk about, even though it's long history, that with the cars the way they're going.
Speaker 11: And they may move on.
Speaker 2: But didn't you do a ride along with the King of Monaco?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: I did a ride along with the King of Spain. Oh I was in.
Speaker 13: I was at the Barcelona F one and before the race, they asked me, if do you want to go with the King of Spain around the track in the what are they called the starter's car, the pace car.
Speaker 11: So I said, yeah, sure.
Speaker 13: So I got in the car with your with his highness, and I didn't realize that there was a camera on the dashboard right that had both of us in full bloom, and so King one Carlos took off and he took off like a bedsheet and we went down them. But I hope he goes he's doing because the thing about race cars, with all their speed, it's the breaking you can't believe. So they go into attorney say there's no way, they're not going to stop in time.
Speaker 11: It's just no way.
Speaker 13: And the g force on breaking your neck and your neck is unbelievable. This is why they have all those exercises. So anyway, we go into the first turn and I'm going, oh smoking, and I didn't realize I'm on screen. I'm looking at and I'm looking at the King. I said, you know what you're doing. You show you know, you shot what you're doing.
Speaker 11: The whole way around the track. So that was in Barcelona, but that was.
Speaker 2: Just a warm up. We're talking about Michael Douglas actor producing. I don't need to say what what should people say when they introduce you? What do you want people to say a.
Speaker 11: Nice guy is a nice lay Yeah. I don't know. I'm very happy. I'm an actorate producer.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and I'm also a messenger of piece for the United Nations, which I'd like to spend a lot of time on.
Speaker 2: I think there was always this debate about our you know, these Formula One or NASCAR guys and athletes, and I would always you know, I would talk to Dale Earnhardt Junior and he'd say, Hey, sit in that car for four hours handley coordination. You're losing seven to ten pounds. You know everything that goes and if you make a mistake, it can be But how do you view the athletes behind the wheel?
Speaker 13: Well, being pretty familiar with F one in the fact that I had some.
Speaker 11: Friends ser Bit owners, and this is how I got interest to why.
Speaker 13: I'm here in Las Vegas at this beautiful Thoughts Hotel for the race is I was friends with the guy that owned the McClaren Jean, one of the owners of the Clarity mons or O Jay before she passed away a couple of years ago. And I'm now a good friend of a mutual friend of Monster Her Mind's Lawrence Stroll.
Speaker 11: Who owns the Alpha, the Aston Martian.
Speaker 13: Team, so I've been able to see close up and Lawrence's son Lance drives for Aston Martin, so as a family friend, I mean, I see the amount of training, uh that goes in and and it's it's staggering.
Speaker 11: So yes, the discipline.
Speaker 13: The thing gets me with NASCAR is is they how close they are? I mean, how how close they are for lap after lap. I mean in Formula one you'll have those moments, you know where you have a good but they just they sit there just just I mean just let's be, bumper's touching at two hundred miles an hour, so they're I mean both both the both races I did need tremendous physical shape.
Speaker 2: To be in. Did you do a race car movie?
Speaker 11: No? No, never have.
Speaker 13: Although the Streets of San Francisco, which was soon after my race car experience that I was sort of the police driver of the car with Carl Malden's my partner, and I always tell this story. The very first day of shooting, the very first day of shooting this which ended up being one hundred and four hours and four years, We're at the top of nob Hill and the San Francisco and then my trailer and alls, this is knocked on the doors.
Speaker 11: You come on, let's go.
Speaker 13: We gotta go fast. The lights go, we're losing the light. We just need you just out a scene. We just need you to drive around the top of nob Hill, past the Fairmount Hotel and then this go down the hill and Carl, you take the red light.
Speaker 11: You smash it up on the light and we go. It's okay.
Speaker 13: So, being my first day and not having had a lot of experience, but very cocky about my driving, I get in and then you go an action.
Speaker 11: I take it.
Speaker 13: I go around knob Hell and go past the Fairmount and then there's a major hill. All I can tell you is I went off that hill and I was airborne enough time.
Speaker 11: But I turned to Carl.
Speaker 13: Carl looked at me, and about two seconds later, badly clash did. Thank goodness, the wheels were straight right. The car comes to a stop.
Speaker 11: Oh my god. Carl gets up. That's not drivers.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna be fired my first day of the pictures in his.
Speaker 11: First he gets up. That's not driving, that's just movie driving. That's not driving.
Speaker 13: Anyways, I'm going back to my trailer and changed my underwear.
Speaker 2: Except how many episodes did you do?
Speaker 11: I did one hundred and four hours?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Did they use that clip in the show? No? Do you click cars?
Speaker 11: I used to, but no I don't. I kept down with adult war.
Speaker 13: I love cars of reading car magazines and all that.
Speaker 11: But that's that's one vice I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Can you fix a car?
Speaker 11: Not anymore. I used to be able to fix flatheads.
Speaker 13: You know, the older kind of engines and everything, the new sophisticated ones.
Speaker 11: I can't.
Speaker 2: But you can't sneak a car into the garage with your wife and have her say where did this come from? Hunt?
Speaker 11: No, that's that's the point we got.
Speaker 13: Well, you know, I got kids now who are driving age?
Speaker 11: And Catherine?
Speaker 2: Is that see?
Speaker 14: Really?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 13: I mean how many cars do you fit? Then you start getting into garage space? Right, and that's not cheap. I mean if you how many portions do you have? What does that mean? Come on, be honest, I five, I stop your bad.
Speaker 5: I know what.
Speaker 2: My wife always says, you need another one? And I say no, right, but I say it, I still want it. And if you have a garage like you got to fill it up?
Speaker 11: You have like a spider you have like an I have.
Speaker 2: A three fifty six fifteen nineteen fifty nine, three fifty six A wow, I got an eighty nine G body. I got a couple of GT threes, oh wow. And I have a one speed yellow turbo.
Speaker 11: And what do you drive around?
Speaker 2: I have a pickup truck.
Speaker 11: Where do you live?
Speaker 2: You live in Connecticut? In Connecticut, yeah, yeah, not too far from Milford.
Speaker 11: Milford, Milford, I know Milford.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. So if you're ever there and you want to take out one of my cars, thank you. I'd be more happy to let you. You could take the GT three out if you want it.
Speaker 13: I said, nice, that's the but that's your ride. Space is cheaper in Milford than it is a lot.
Speaker 7: About Well, I bought the building where so it's not cheaper. But I do have a lot of space. Yeah, but I'm not I'm not doing any well.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm looking at a seventy three, so I already have my eyes on.
Speaker 11: Have you ever seen Jay letters collection?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not not in person. But you know what, when you lose track of how many cars you have, then you have too many cars. Yeah, and Jay, I'm sure doesn't know how many cars he has.
Speaker 11: Oh, I bet he does. Oh I think j.
Speaker 7: Letterman sold all of his Yeah, he had a lot, he had quite a collection. Yeah, I met his mechanic and uh he works on Miles Davis's former Ferrari.
Speaker 2: Wow. A friend of mine has Miles Davis's ferra Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well, well that's say. Yeah, you gotta be a little But.
Speaker 2: If I gave you, I said, get one car for the garage. You tell Catherine and I got this car.
Speaker 11: Wow, and it would have to be let me see you.
Speaker 13: Well, I know I'm being a little bit promotional, but the new as Martin is awfully nice and new DV four kind of combination is particularly nice.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're getting one after this appearance. So well done, well done. It's great to see you. Thanks for taking time, and I hope you have a great weekend here.
Speaker 11: You two have a lovely weekend. Dan always great to see you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Michael, guys, thank you.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Radio has the best sports talk lineup in the nation. Catch all of our shows at Foxsports Radio dot com and within the iHeartRadio app. Search FSR to listen live.
Speaker 2: We will have the most must win game of the weekend. Best Week in Sports was turned in by who will have that for you coming up as well? There is nothing like Kings Hawaiian Slider Sunday and enjoy your NFL games with friends and family and make that watch part of your tailgates special and you pick up a pack of Kings Hawaiian This weekend, we want to thank the Vegas Golden Knights. They send some jerseys over Seaton got to go to see a game, although he's got to pick between the Avalanche. He went to see an ABS game on the way out and then got to go see a Golden Night. You're going to have to decide here.
Speaker 7: The ABS didn't give us jerseys, but the Golden Knights did.
Speaker 2: Aves are a good team.
Speaker 7: Abs are really impressive to see in person, but they didn't come through with a jersey. You know, and we're very very transparent. If you give us stuff, then we love you. And if you don't then yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I mean Bruins want to come through. Rangers. So we slide into the weekend. We'll have Todd's Rime Time coming up and a special caller coming up next hour. Special caller, Yes, that's what might have to do with a stat of the day person. All Right, you got Colts at the Chiefs. How big is this? The Chiefs have to avoid if they lose, they're under five hundred. Okay, so this is a big test.
Speaker 7: This is what we've been waiting for with Daniel Jones, big test for him.
Speaker 2: Eagles at the Cowboys. So the Eagles are eight and two, but Dak Prescott's really good against the NFC East, really good and the defense might be I don't want to say formidable, but maybe better than average. And that might be good enough to keep this really competitive. Steelers at the Bears. Which team is real here?
Speaker 10: Neither?
Speaker 6: They're both in the mix.
Speaker 2: The Bears and Steelers at the top of their divisions, ahead of teams like Cincinnati, Baltimore, Detroit, and Green Bay. Who would have thought number fifteen USC at number seven Oregon, that's spicy, but this game could be a statement game there with USC with playoff aspirations. This would be a big, big win for Lincoln Riley at number twenty two, Missouri at number eight Oklahoma coming off that big win against Alabama, Oklahoma has to avoid a letdown against the Tigers. So we slide into the week. Oh the Golden Knights. Who do they play this weekend? Seaton.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've got my Golden Knights at the Ducks of Anaheim.
Speaker 2: Dan, this is a big game.
Speaker 7: This is a big game. We're currently the Pacific Division. I know all about this stuff. They're a point ahead of my Vegas Golden Knights right now. That's a big, big time showdown.
Speaker 2: Man. You sold that matchup? Oh yeah, there is nothing like King Sawan Slider Sunday, enjoy the NFL games with family and friends. Slide into the weekend where they're good friends at King Sawin.
Speaker 7: Update the poll results if you can seat I sure, Ken, I got a bunch of them up there, dude. I have sort of a must winnish pole question as well in the NFL must win game this weekend for the Chiefs, Cowboys, Buccaneers or Rams. Right now, the Chiefs have about seventy six percent of that vote.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go around the room. The most must win game of the week. Okay, John, I'm gonna start with you. Who has to win this weekend?
Speaker 5: You mentioned that just a short time ago.
Speaker 4: The Chiefs need to bounce back at home versus the Colts after the loss in Denver. If they come up short under five hundred at five and six.
Speaker 2: All right, seat and most most win game of the weekend.
Speaker 7: I have most must win game of the weekend Colts at Chiefs as well, but it's the Colts that need to win. That's a marquee win for them, and I need the Chiefs to keep losing for my prediction.
Speaker 2: So I got Colts. The Colts are getting three and a half at Kansas City, PAULI Most must win game of the weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Oklahoma. Oklahoma's having a really resurgence. They're right back in the thick of things. They're hosting Missouri. They're given six and a half. Missouri is really dangerous. They don't have a lot to play for except to take down Oklahoma. Oklahoma loses, they're out of the playoff picture.
Speaker 2: Marvin. Most most win game of the weekend.
Speaker 5: The Buccaneers against the Rams.
Speaker 8: The Buccaneers have lost two straight games and they're only a game up on the Panthers in the AFC South.
Speaker 2: See what are the other point spreads here that make this The Eagles are minus three. They have three point favorites at the Cowboys. That's not a must win game. For that. I mean, all these games from now on out are must win games for the Cowboys. How about this, I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say, Vegas, Vegas against the Browns. You got to win this game against Shudor Sanders and the Cleveland Browns. Anybody there with me on that?
Speaker 3: It would be embarrassing because it's going to be such a referendum on that game.
Speaker 6: And if you stink it up like they did last weekend.
Speaker 7: The Browns are getting three and a half at the Raiders, most must win game of the weekend.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see, Oh, Todd, do you want to do rhyme time? Do you have enough time?
Speaker 5: We do?
Speaker 2: There's always time for rhyme time.
Speaker 5: We do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh, why don't you? Uh, let's go fire away.
Speaker 5: One arm bandits. These are Vegas themes.
Speaker 4: One arm bandits, taters, one arm top slots and topsy. Holme grin the wheel, Home, grin the wheel, the kind of wheel you've seen a casino?
Speaker 2: Holmegrin the wheel.
Speaker 6: Mike Roulette, I don't think that rhymes.
Speaker 4: There's a basketball player that would rhyme with Roulette thought Roulette X Miami coach card game X Miami Coach card game.
Speaker 2: Christmas.
Speaker 5: The judges were looking.
Speaker 15: For Cocher, Poker Cocher, Larry Cocher.
Speaker 4: How about that betting token adult dance ben chip strip, chip strip is exactly what that is?
Speaker 15: And beans dirty nursery rhymes and beans dirty nursery rhymes.
Speaker 14: Rice exactly dirty nursery rhymes, Rice famous chef Bobby All you can eat, quick look, prepaid gyration, quick look, prepaid gyration peak.
Speaker 15: That would be glance, lap dance quick prepaid gyration. Embarrassing another, to engage in bets, embarrassing another. To engage in bets, Fritz. Embarrassing another would be to shame them. So embarrassing another shaming, and to engage in bets would be gaming gaming, shaming gaming. Elvis courtinate Creed Leader, Elvis cortinate Creed Leader, step, trap.
Speaker 2: Trap and sat.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 15: Alcohol storage container, local gum chewing coach. Alcohol storage container, local gum chewing coach, barrel. That's all, Farrell says, Get off this points plus or minus.
Speaker 2: Farrell says, get off this.
Speaker 6: Shed spread, shed and spread.
Speaker 15: Will Ferrell and three more quick ones agonize, ready to rumble, agonize, Ready to rumble This segment, suffer Buffer.
Speaker 2: Would be agonized, ready to rumble. Former Titans receiver Earbier.
Speaker 15: Former Titans received Ice and Tyson Dice and Tyson, Kevin Dyson, Mike Tyson. Last one, yeah, last, I had one more.
Speaker 2: I know we're almost done. Bring down QB.
Speaker 15: They were legendary entertainers here, Sack you go.
Speaker 3: Yes, nobody knows more about Vegas traditions and themes than Fritzy.
Speaker 6: Without enjoying any of that.
Speaker 5: Any of them. I havn't experienced nothing. It's all just research. It's all it is. From my hotel room.
Speaker 2: You never leave your room.
Speaker 5: I just got my cat and I got my buttons. What do most do you need?
Speaker 2: Play with the curtains, that's all you need. Okay, we've done it. We've made it to the final hour of the program, and uh we will talk to Matt Friend comedian and h also a special phone call I believe coming in in the final hour of the program. Two hours in the books. Here at the Fountain Blue Hotel in Las Vegas. One hour to go. It's Fritz seating, it's seat, and it's Marb it's Paul yours truly in the back room, guys, we will be back with the final hour on this meet Friday. Right after this