Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty. We're cooked as a country.
Speaker 3: When my first reaction to hearing the news about Trump's attempt was it was probably fake. Like immediately I was like, oh, that wasn't real, probably fake. And the second was they missed. Hmmm, so happy they missed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's sad. That's uh, not just a one off. Unfortunately, there's just way too many of those out there.
Speaker 4: And as important as the actual statements are the perception by many, many, many people that it's okay to say that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: In fact, not only will it not be condemned in a way that I care about, it will be celebrated.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, since you mentioned that, here's Eric Weinstein, love him or hate him, responding to this sort of stuff. These aren't deranged liberals, They are normalized revolutionaries. Speaking to what you just said, we normalized revolutionary thinking. These normalized revolutionaries have jobs, advanced degrees, teaching credentials, mortgages, and responsibilities. But we've normalized this online, so people now just accept the idea of assassinating business leaders and political leaders as you know, something we probably ought to consider. You've got this Wisconsin teacher who has put on leave.
Speaker 4: Looks like he's gonna say online and in the academy as they say, but go on, here's a Wisconsin high school teacher.
Speaker 1: It looks like he's about forty five years old, placed on leave after he posted we need to make America and we need to magah make Americans great assassins again, enlists how Booth and Oswald didn't miss. What are we doing wrong here? Again? The idea that no, I can go ahead and post that as a teacher and that'll be fine. Yeah, we've normalized these revolutionary postings where I guess if you get any pushback, like lose your job or somebody says you shouldn't say that, you're kind of surprised. What do you mean it's Trump, right? I guess it's nuts. I don't you know. Part of it is the whole we think they're crazy, they think we're evil thing because there is no bit of me at all, not even the tiniest shred of me. If Barack Obama had been assassinated or Joe Biden had been assassinated that I would have been happy about it, right, I'd have thought, oh my god, the country's falling apart.
Speaker 4: And I understand why you use the word crazy, but are not crazy. They are committed to a certain ideology, as Brett Weinstein.
Speaker 1: We think they're unwise, we think they're wrong, but they think we're evil, so that evil justifies all kinds of stuff. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm wrong. You think you can convince them that they're wrong and change their minds or win the argument, right? Right? Hansen?
Speaker 4: Do you have the Quillette audio that I asked for yet? We'll see it'll always be appropriate, So that's fine. Yeah, it's We've got so much to get to on this topic of this ideology and how popular it's become that I almost don't know where to start. So I'll start with some great stuff from Charles C. W.
Speaker 1: Cook.
Speaker 4: Actually, you know, I could start with the fact that Peter Savodnik, among others in the Free Press, wrote a great piece. There's a terrific piece in the Wall Street Journal when rationalization turns Deadly. I've got a few more from a few Douglas Murray's writing about this. Here's something from the Washington Free Beacon. All this all on the same theme that what was until recently obviously off limits is now a okay if the victim and perpetrator are the right sort of people. Charles Cook, for instance, writes, this country, we do not leave it up to each person to determine what extent each individual is murderable.
Speaker 1: We insist upon a blanket rule.
Speaker 4: To chip away at that dictum, even rhetorically is to play with ancient fire. That same goes for carjacking, shoplifting, and ip theft. It is entirely irrelevant whether we are discussing, and he gives a bunch of different examples. Stealing is for boten morality. Notwithstanding, this injunction provides us with the predictability that is necessary for our culture to flourish. He mentioned Hassan Piker, the execrable Maoist is lombist who's now the toast, the toast of the left. He set New York Times podcast hosting him and giggling and praising him and agreeing with him was disgusting. But Cook writes, Hassan Piker does not strike me as a particularly thoughtful person, so it is probably that like so many affluent would be revolutionaries. He has falsely assumed that the stability he enjoys every day is an intrinsic feature of the natural world.
Speaker 1: It is not.
Speaker 4: Each time he receives a payment, or swipes his credit card or interacts with his accountant, he is mindlessly assuming that the rules about which he is so painfully glib will hold fast. If, as he insisted twice, it is acceptable to steal from whole foods, then there is no good reason that it is unacceptable to steal from Hassan Piker. Relative to most, both are rich. But thankfully that is not our standard. If it were, our society would become chaotic within a matter of weeks, and it would not be the privileged who paid the highest price for that. The central conservative insight I'm getting this tattooed on me today is that civilizations are fragile and that it takes constant effort to sustain them. Cretins such as Piker and the two ladies from the New York Times are free to omit their bilge without formal sanction, but they are not immune for the judgments of the sober. There are many words to describe figures whose worldview calls for the dismantling of the architecture that keeps us all secure. And for my money, enemy is as good as any other. If heated, Hassan Piker would walk us straight off the cliff.
Speaker 1: Yes, enemy it is.
Speaker 4: That is one of the more serious and sober thinkers writing today, Charles Cook. He is no you know, internet influencer, podcaster bomb chucker.
Speaker 1: He's a very very serious man. I know we are an agreement on the whole broken windows principle. Is that fit here? Do you think the fact that it became acceptable? Sure, I have to have somebody get a key to unlock the toothpaste. That's just the way things are fits in with Sure, it's okay people are squeezing off shots at presidents. It kind of cascades from one thing to another. You've got your activist Marxists who want to bring down the system. They want to steal, they want to bring down corporation, so they want to overwhelm the welfare system. They want to crush capitalism. Right.
Speaker 4: Then you've got the useful idiots, the college professors, and I've got some great audio about them in a second, who think that yes, that's right. I want to be a brave revolutionary. I'm going to help these people. And then you've got just the people in the streets who just kind of are living their lives and see crime and think everybody else is getting away with it, so I guess I can too. That's where the broken windows thing comes in. I think you know, uh, okay, yeah, A quick word from our friends of Trust and Will. Then one of the most important bits of audio that exists on earth in my opinion. But this is important. Indeed, Judy and I took care of this, and it is a wonderful feeling when you get her done. A trust which might be necessary, or just a will and they'll help you understand that, or trust and Will to make your wishes clear for when you're gone, because we're all going to go somewhere. Trust and Will, well, we're going to go some time. Where we go is kind up to you and your local clergyman. But Trust and Will offers affordable attorney designed to state plans online that you can create.
Speaker 1: In as little as thirty minutes. Off the top of my head, and I'm sure if I thought about how longer I could come up with more. Off the top of my head. I can picture four people that I know no longer speak to their brother or sister or mom or whoever because of the battle that happened when dad died or mom died or whatever, because there was no trust and will set up just tears families apart. Anyway, and as little as thirty minutes, you can create a will that lets you document your wishes for guardians, asset distribution, healthcare planning, all that sort of stuff. If you need an attorney, you can probably do it without an attorney, But if you need an attorney, attorney Sport is available as an add on to your plan.
Speaker 4: Go to trustinwill dot com slash armstrong to get twenty percent off do this.
Speaker 1: Look into this.
Speaker 4: It's easy to get started trusted will dot com slash armstrong. Some of you are familiar with this. It is absolutely invaluable. This is a short chunk of an interview a fellow by the name a. Yuri Besmanov did in the ades. Was a KGB guy, and he defected to the United States then did a handful of interviews explaining the way the KGB does what they do. There's a lot to be said on this topic, but the Timing's perfect clip. Elevan Michael, did you see that?
Speaker 1: Useful idiots?
Speaker 5: The leftists who are idealistically believing in the beauty of Soviet socialists or communists of their system, when they get disillusion they become the worst enemies. That's why my CAGB instructors specifically made the point, never bother the leftists. Forget about these political prostitutes aim higher but to eliminate the others, to execute the others.
Speaker 1: Don't they serve some purpose? When't they be not one? They realize they.
Speaker 5: Serve purpose only at the stage of destabilization of a nation. For example, your leftists in the United States, all these professors and all these beautiful civil rights defenders, they are instrumental in the process of the subversion, only to destabilize the nation. When their job is completely they are not They are not needed anymore. They know too much, some of them. When when they get disillusion when they see that Marxist Leninists come to power, obviously they get offended. They think that they will come to power. That will never happen. Of course, they will be lined up against the wall and shot. But they may turn into the most bigger enemies of Marxist Leninists when they come to power, and that's what happened in Nicaragua. You remember most of the former Marxist Leninists were either put to prison or one of them split. And now he's working against Sandinistas. It's the same pattern everywhere. The moment they serve their purpose, all the useful idiots are used, either the executed entirely, all the see the useful idiots, the leftists who are idealistically believing in the beauty of Soviet socialists or communists of what their system.
Speaker 1: That's interesting and it reminds me of the book I'm reading about Cuba and the Revolution and young Fidel when he was starting the revolution, before he became became a communist, the subject of communism came up. He said, I'm only interested in being a communist if I get to be Stalin. He understood what that meant. Wow wow, Yeah, And we quoted yesterday.
Speaker 4: I think it was late in the show ion Herssan Ali about the destabilization thing that Besimonov was talking about, and in the first stages of it, which is demoralization, schools, media, churches, courts, civic associations are compromised from within by people who adopt their language while inverting their purpose. And it it occurred to me while I was thinking about this before the show today, that they intentionally target the institutions that have the highest moral standing civil rights organizations, colleges, churches, that sort of thing, and then they start using the language of those institutions to push for Marxism, and people hear those stall warked institutions of good saying similar things that they've always said. But now they're telling me a little boy can turn into a little girl. That's weird, But this is an institution I've trusted that does good in society. And now they're telling me that it's okay to steal if it's from a company. That seems odd, But that's an institution of good that I've trusted for a long time. That's exactly how it works. This is not theoretical, friends, this is not fantasy. This is how political movements work. There's so much more to be said, and.
Speaker 1: We will say it if it's fascinating.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, we didn't get to because I went on and on as the man on the street stuff about all the New Yorkers, explaining why Yeah, political violence is justified these days.
Speaker 1: Yep. We will definitely get to that later. We got lots today and a whole bunch of different stuff. And of course we got two full hours on the fact that King Charles is now in the country. And oh.
Speaker 4: I worked for two and a half fowers last night getting my report together on what Queen Camilla is wearing on her visit, why she loves Peach so much so something to look forward to again.
Speaker 1: All right, all that on the way, stay here, Armstrong.
Speaker 6: Andy Charles is here to mark two hundred and fifty years of American independence. But there are other issues that are looming large, namely the Epstein scandal and the war in Iran. On Epstein, we know that the King's brother Andrew has already faced scandal pushed out from public life, and also at the former British ambassador to the United States.
Speaker 1: On Iran, we know.
Speaker 6: That the British Prime Minister has been the subject of multiple attacks by Donald Trump, angry that Britain has not joined the United States in its war there. So this is a delicate diplomatic mission for King Charles.
Speaker 1: King Charles at the White House, it says here and then it's going to he's going to address Congress. First time a royal has addressed Congress since his mom did it many many years ago. His mom did it. I mean, that's why the whole royalty thing is stupid. But anyway, expected to talk Epstein? What King Charles is going to be in the country talking about Epstein? Yeah, he's gonna bring that. Is he gonna bring that up in front of Congress? Seriously?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Then you had this story break in the New York Post yesterday. I don't even know what it is. Here's the headline. Multiple young men allegedly drugged rape at Epstein's Zoro ranch where super predators roamed. That's his New Mexico ranch that you've heard about before.
Speaker 4: And they also alleged there's a female victim who was killed buried there and there were baby snatchings.
Speaker 1: Is that part of this story? Yes, the same sixty minutes piece. Wow, I didn't hear the same New York Post article. Okay, Well, this New York Post article that I'm reading came from a sixty minutes piece sixty minutes Australia. I have no idea if sixty minutes Australia is the same level of journalism in sixty minutes United States. Sixty minutes United States would not run with a wacky Epstein story. I don't think so. I don't know, Although.
Speaker 4: Somebody, one of our beloved listeners pointed out that Nora O'Donnell was absolutely instrumental in quashing the Hunter Biden's story and getting Catherine Herridge.
Speaker 1: Pushed out of CBS News.
Speaker 4: So anyway, ah, yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of accusation and not a lot of evidence. No, well zero. It sounds it looks to me like and the New York Post doesn't mind leaving you wondering, Oh no, how accurate this sort of stuff. It looks to me like another example of Okay, a crazy person came forward and said this, we have to take their statement and put it in the file. We immediately decided to or crack pots with it, you know, made a couple of phone calls and realized, okay, this is a nut job and moved on. There's nothing to it. I I know, it's entertainment. Everything's clickbait and everyone's a grifter. If it wasn't being taken seriously by so many people, it was mentioned by hockeying Jeffrey's or somebody the other day about the Iran war covering up Epstein. So I did uh huh I need.
Speaker 4: Republic cannot survive the Internet? Yeah, do you still have speaking of the internet, do you still have that unbelievably accurate and uh and sharp screed against the Brits.
Speaker 1: By that L. H. Gray from Uh, I can find the person that calls themselves say it had this, it had a seaword, the sea word in it. Oh, she labels herself as a yes, alpha alpha c. That's what she calls her.
Speaker 4: So actually got his her its account femme fatale artist and writer, gay alpha c.
Speaker 1: Hell bitch atheist anyway, Uh, putting if you don't want that put in your profile, no alpha ces, yeah, in your dating profile.
Speaker 4: But a somewhat more restrained commentator a Gerard Baker in the New York in the Wall Street Journal saying essentially what she said that Britain the special relationship. I mean, putting aside the Epstein madness. But Britain's been in free fall for decades now. Uh, it's economy ravaged. And he's talking about when Queen Elizabeth came in nineteen seventy six. It's economy ravaged by stagflation, militant trade, union's fiscal incontinence. It's political leadership attired bickering rump, and now they've been overwhelmed decades of self loathing, multiculturalism, mass immigration, declining birth rates, the elite, systematic degradation of national pride.
Speaker 1: And traditional values. What we've been talking about. Ugh, there's going to be a lot of dirt come out of the Musk versus Altman trial that starts today, among other things, to talk about Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Elon Musk is suing Sam Altman, the head of open ai, for allegedly betraying the company's original non profit mission. Mus says he helped the found open ai to create safe artificial intelligence. He says open ai started chasing profits in twenty nineteen, a year after he parted ways with the company. Elon Musk is seeking more than one hundred and thirty billion dollars in damages from both open ai and Microsoft, they're accused of aiding open AI's alleged breach of trust. Musk and open ai president Greg Brockman are both expected to take the stand this week.
Speaker 1: They're calling it the AI trial of the century. It's really the first big AI trial of so but it will be for a while because of the personality's involved in the money at stake, and it's in Oakland starting today with opening statements, not far from where we're broadcasting right now. I wonder if you could go sit in on that they've selected the jury and everything like that. We have to get there early. But yeah, a heck of a thing to see. As it says here Musk alleges, as you just heard that all these people Altman and some of the other people portrayed the original nonprofit mission by turning it into a wealth machine. So it really sounds like Elon has the high ground. I would assume, like morally speaking and culturally speaking, and you know, for the drive by media speaking, it sounds like Elon's got the high ground. Oh no, oh, that'll be uncomfortable, and I would the media true, there's that. Wow, that's a good point, because I assume Altman and his very expensive lawyers are going to try to hack away at that and make Elon not seem like quite the high minded, worried about the world guy that he is. And I don't know to what extent he is or is not on AI. I think he probably is based on everything I've read. But they're going to try to hack away at that, and they'll have the help of the media, right because they helped they hate Elon. I hadn't even thought about that. I wanted to get to this part because I thought it was really really interesting location in Oakland. I mean that AI trial of the century due to the personalities stakes for AI AGI's future, Wow, the stakes for artificial general intelligence future. That is not a minor thing. Evidence includes emails, texts, diaries, and in internal documents revealing ego's power struggles and early AI ambitions. Yeah, emails, texts, and diaries. That's gonna get gusty. That's gonna get good. Yeah, and almost has to be embarrassing by everyone on all sides.
Speaker 4: I have no opinion about the legal merits of the case on either side.
Speaker 1: I don't even I haven't even thought about that.
Speaker 4: Actually, I just love the prospects of a much wider discussion about the topics that are involved in it. I think there's nothing but good that can come from that, except it'll terrify us.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting that the first efforts to try to make AI sort of an open collaborative we all see what's going on, not for evil, not for profit, fell apart quite quickly. Yeah. Yeah, for the first and maybe only try that will ever happen in AI history, which might end up being in human history.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that is a good point. So that goes deeper than what I was thinking about. But so I was thinking about this the other day. You know, we if you were to describe yourself like ten different characteristics. Ben Sass was talking about how in some wonderful clips we played. I guess it was yesterday, how you know your federal political identity. I'm for Trump, I'm against Trump, whatever that ought to be number nine or fifteen or twenty three on your life of who you are.
Speaker 1: And I think he's right. But I was trying to figure out definitely where for me that is not what defines my life or my thinking.
Speaker 4: Where does how much I despise communism fit into my list?
Speaker 1: It's pretty high, that's true.
Speaker 4: So I am fascinated by the question of what AI, what threat AI poses toward the communist Chinese in particular, and really regimes everywhere.
Speaker 1: North Korea would be another interesting case.
Speaker 4: But if you're into the business pages, you might have followed the fact that Meta Mark zuckerberdek Mark Zuckerberg aka Satan his company was trying to acquire this kind of Chinese AI company called Manus, which had actually decamped from China and was based in Singapore now. And Meta and Manus announced that, yeah, we're going to merge, and the Chinese Communist Party, I mean that I could tell you the name of the commission, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Quash the deal.
Speaker 4: They said, no, no, no, it cannot happen, in a one sentence notice that did not explain Beijing's rationale. The reason this is so interesting a couple of things. Number one is, Beijing is very concerned about companies like Manus that left China for Singapore so they could recruit talent, so they could recruit money, et cetera, et cetera. And it's also interesting that China's or Hijian Ping's tentacles reached over to Singapore and clamped down Darth Vader like on the throat of Manus when they.
Speaker 1: Said, yeah, we're going to merge with Meta, okay.
Speaker 4: And Xijing Ping said no, no freaking way, You're still Chinese and we still have a grip on your you know, your short hairs, as they say, So that is interesting.
Speaker 1: I think it's the hairs at the nape of your neck. What are you doing? Much more interesting?
Speaker 4: Well, not more interesting, but in that same vein Cameron Berg's the writer he writes about tech and stuff, and he wrote a super great piece about how AI is bound to subvert communism and that the dirty Khamis are trying to somehow regulate AI. And I've got some of the verbiage here about how authorities recently announced they had removed almost a million pieces of illegal or harmful AI generated content just in the last three months because their regulation specify thirty one different risks that AI poses, with incitement to subvert state power and overthrow the socialist system listed first, and the government the Chinese government has officially classified AI, along with earthquakes and epidemics, as major potential threats to the Communist Party.
Speaker 1: So I've read about this, and I don't know which makes more sense those that you know a lot of the argument for why we need to pursue AI, because if we don't, China will, and if they get it first, we're all doomed versus dictators like Putin and Sheet don't want AI because they can't They know they can't control it, and that's the whole dictator thing, and so they they're not rushing toward AI. I don't know which one makes more sense.
Speaker 4: Well, they kind of are, but they have this in my mind fantasy that they can embrace this unbelievably mushrooming technology that nobody knows where it's going, but they can constrain it and serve the Communist Party.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any stopping this train, but I was listening to one to doomer like me talk about what we should do with AI is give it specific functions and tasks and let it be brilliant at that things that human beings can do. But only those things. Let's not pursue artificial general intelligence or super super intelligence. Give it the task of cure and act answer or whatever uh my checkbook, water, desalinization around the world, or whatever the task is, but not just you know, super intelligence. Go do your thingI and take over the world.
Speaker 4: Let us know if we can help, right right, or if you'd like to consume our vital organs for some reason. So a couple of more tidbits from this article that I found amusing in a way because I despise communism. The regulations that they have now are following years of failures. A few years ago, ten Cent deployed a chatbot called baby Q on a big giant, eight hundred million user messaging service in China. Asked whether it loved the Communist Party, baby Q replied no, I don't. Microsoft's Joi bungcom chatbot running on the same platform was asked about the China Dream, which is hijin Ping's signature slogan It's dream, the chatbot said, was moving to the US.
Speaker 1: Both were quietly pulled from circulation. Oh Wow.
Speaker 4: More recently, Chat Yuan, China's first chat GPT style chatbot, was suspended within seventy two hours of launch after calling Russia's invasion of Ukraine a war of aggression and describing the Chinese economy is plagued by housing bubbles and environmental pollution.
Speaker 1: The company blamed er technical errors. Well right, if AI is going to think clearly, it's not gonna like dictatorships in communism, you know, well done, Jack with your simple prairie wisdom. The practically.
Speaker 4: The next sentence in the article uses fancier words, but it's talking about how lms are trained on the sum of human knowledge philosophy, history, science, political theory. These texts make arguments way evidence follow logical change, and to your point, to predict them accurately, the system has to internalize what coherent thinking looks like, which is exactly what you said. And communism is built on wild incoherences that end up with million, hundreds of millions of people dead or starved there in gulags. So China can't take Ai, which excites me. I just I'm afraid this country will be subverted from within before I get these satisfaction of seeing China fall.
Speaker 1: But wouldn't that be ironic? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Even China's heavily censored chatbots have proved difficult to contain within the party's ideological boundaries. American Frontier models running without those constraints and deployed inside China would be more potent still a personal tutor in open inquiry for every user, engaging any question, exploring any line of reasoning without third party mediation. Millions of parallel socratic dialogues, each unique, each responsive to individual curiosity right at them, and if you try to clamp down on it, AI probably has the way, a way to hack through it and get information from the outside world.
Speaker 1: I wonder that's cool.
Speaker 4: One of our ongoing themes today has been how in the radical left now which has become mainstream, they explain away why it's okay to steal things and hurt.
Speaker 1: People through ideology.
Speaker 4: Uh, maybe you've noticed a crime on the rise and prosecutors not prosecuting. More important than ever to have simply save home security, which is not just a camera, it's a comprehensive ecosystem of sensors, cameras for inside and out, twenty four to seven professional monitoring. So if there is a break in or a fire or flood, simply Safest agents are ready to take action for you.
Speaker 1: I have it. I love it. I love having simply Safe. There the sensors, the cameras, all the different sort of stuff, and you can customize a system for your house. You know the number of doors and windows and square footage and all that sort of stuff on the website and minutes arrives at your doorstep just like it did it mine. App guided setup that is so easy. I did it, no drilling, no stress, no waiting around for a service appointment. If you need help, want help, it's available.
Speaker 4: Also, and the cost a fraction of the crappy old systems none of us ever used after we got them installed.
Speaker 1: It's really amazing. Right now you can.
Speaker 4: Get fifty percent off your new simply safe system. It's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. That's simply safetot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe.
Speaker 1: Didn't Facebook Zuckerberg announce a whole bunch of layoffs the other day? Oh yeah, enormous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're just they are embracing AI agents tools of the sort you're discussing like crazy.
Speaker 1: You have to or they'll fire you.
Speaker 2: Top of Ay, What d F type of AI s E.
Speaker 1: That's the question we're all asking, including she's in Paing.
Speaker 4: He just said that the other day at the Bullet Buro meeting.
Speaker 2: Top of Ayah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Wow. I gotta work on that and get that down so I can say it just like her, because I said I did it the other day and my son said, you're terrible that, so I need to to work on it.
Speaker 8: It's the type of ah, there's hardly even a A A a break between the E.
Speaker 1: Indeed, is this it is? It did?
Speaker 2: What type of ah?
Speaker 1: It did it is?
Speaker 4: That's yeah, it did? I mean, you go any further down that dialect and it's just gonna be. I guess if anybody can understand it. It's a language, but.
Speaker 2: Type of a.
Speaker 1: Well, she's busy, she doesn't have time pronounce the entire word just Katie, No, I just want what either of you are drinking right now? If it's drinking In reality, sister, the young people that don't have time for the entire word, they don't last time for comp here, they can't text the entire words. It's all just letters. Somebody hit me a babysitter hit me with the I'm supposed to say sitter my kids do not like me saying babies, Oh not baby, practically yeah, sitter, housewatcher or something signated caregiver. She hit me with some letters and I had to go to groc Okay, what did What did this person just say to me? Because they don't have time for the words, but everybody got time for day the talking inded it is it is?
Speaker 2: This? Did one type of a yah?
Speaker 1: Yeah came more.
Speaker 5: He yet.
Speaker 1: Finally, a passenger on a Delta Airlines flight last week from Atlanta to Portland went into labor and delivered her baby about thirty minutes before landing. The crew congratulated her and then charged her for having an extra carrier. That's pretty funny, man. I flew Southwest for the first time under the new rules, and I know Joe didn't like the ID. I liked the old system. Loved the old system. It's the wild, wild West. It was uncivilized, guest sign seats. That's the way you did adults behavior. And now each seat has a different price in all the bag and then it's like United or the other airlines. It's a pretty clever way to trick you into little by little buying your ticket, as opposed to the just the price. Because you start at whatever the price is, oh, three hundred and fifty dollars for the first leg of it, that's not that bad, except for you need to have a seat, you see, and the seat adds something to and you're probably carrying something with you and you have to add that end. And obviously you want to eat or drink anything on United, and you remember before you know it it's a lot different than the initial price. Uh, this might be true too with IPOs. Did you know a handful of super IPOs they're calling are coming this summer never been anything like this ever before. The first one is likely to be space X, which is gonna hit probably in June, with an evaluation starting somewhere around two trillion dollars. I'm sorry, it sounded like you said two trillion, I know, which would absolutely dwarf anything previously. Ever, nothing's ever even come close to this. Finally, Elon will have a little walking around money and then open Ai and Anthropic are both going to go on the market, and open Ai is there. Each gonna be about a trillion dollars each. So it's a handful of mega, super ultra whatever you want to call them IPOs that are going to hit the next couple of months nobody's ever seen before. And it just it. It has a feeling of something. The whole AI bubble all investing in each other, the the whole stock market is built on what seven companies pretty much.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and well in the super giants of tech and finance will be the only ones allowed into the early rounds of the IPO so right, it will have that incestuous thing you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Just off the top of your head.
Speaker 4: And I probably shouldn't even offer an opinion on this, but SpaceX seems like a company that will almost surely be a great company open AI And what was the other one, nthropic bossing could be the biggest thing in the history of mankind or gone by the end of the twenty twenties.
Speaker 1: Agree, Yeah, yeah, I would. I don't know anything about this. I haven't looked into it at all, but if I had money to invest and could invest in these these companies, happily invest in SpaceX. The other two just seem like there are two of many AI companies out there, and we're as likely to end up being the big thing as not. Yeah, that's just my personal guess. That's why you invest other people's money and take a percentage. Yeah. Although, I was looking into a legal problem yesterday and our buddy Craig, who's really good at using AI for what it's supposed to be used for, came up with a whole bunch of information to me on a very particular question, and it was just stunning the way it wrote it out, and specifically laid it out for me, you know, prioritize.
Speaker 4: Continue to work with Joe Getty with a restraining order against it.
Speaker 1: It's always the same question. There's just the logistics of it. I mean, boy, and what kind of a restraining order is fifteen feet? I mean you could get somebody with.
Speaker 4: A throwing arm too, even as for an old guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, AnyWho, that's all. Yeah, It's an incredibly useful tool.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable. I'm using it to rehab an injury. It's like, you know, having a trainer and advisor and a doctor on call. I think, I hope. I think I'm smart enough to know how to use it. But who knows.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: As we know, there's a certain segment of society that has no problem with political violence. In fact, they think it's perfectly justified. Not only will we hear from some people themselves, there's some new pulling out around that that is highly troubling Armstrong and Getty