Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tapped, Daniel, what's your phone tap?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Katie is a phone tapping her husband Jim. She's a singer and her goal basically is to get on like American Idol. So she's always trying to get on these different reality shows. So she wants me to call her husband and say, guess what your wife's gonna be on her reality that's awful? Which one she's on?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's listen in today's phone tap, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, I am looking for Catherine Milivill.
Speaker 1: I'm please, Okay, what about This is.
Speaker 2: Sarah from the reality show how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good? What? I don't know what reality show?
Speaker 2: It seems like a spin off of all of those singing competitions that you see on TV all the time, except this is on cable, so we can get away with a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I knew that she was applying like she wanted to be on America. We spoke about her being on American Iisle. She loves to sing. I don't know what this one is though.
Speaker 2: We talked about an outfit. Tell her she doesn't have to worry about shopping for that outfit because most of the time she's not going to be wearing anything anyway, so it doesn't make a difference.
Speaker 1: Wait, she's not going to be wearing anything on the show. Yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It is a singing show. But the show is called Naked Idol, so it doesn't make sense to wear clothing on a show called Naked Idol.
Speaker 1: People are naked on the show.
Speaker 2: She told me that you would support her.
Speaker 1: She yeah, but I would support her if she was on American Idol. I wouldn't support her for everybody to stare at her.
Speaker 2: The show's been on in Europe first seasons and everybody.
Speaker 1: Looks, we're not in Europe. You don't do like that here, or it's just out and you're singing on a TV show. Yeah I know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that you would sit at home and you would look at other naked women.
Speaker 1: But god forbid your wife, because I'm not a disgusting losers.
Speaker 2: And thousands of people applied.
Speaker 1: Them to America because it's like as a culture of idiots.
Speaker 2: And your wife is Oh, so your wife's an idiot? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: For me? That's idiotic. I think she didn't tell me about this.
Speaker 2: Tell her to get back to me and again, just let her know no need to go back down an outfit.
Speaker 1: Sure sounds good.
Speaker 2: And we hope, we hope you tune in there.
Speaker 1: I'll be the biggest fan to see my wife and a bunch of naked dudes. It's gonna be great. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you to only felt that that's awesome. We're gonna call him back and it's all you here, Okay, okay, Yeah, let's just call him and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Hello, hey man, how are you, Katie? I just got a phone off from some random producer. You're gonna be on television singing songs naked. You're gonna be naked on national television. Don't you think that it's like not about singing, like maybe it's about and.
Speaker 2: Don't you realize this is performing and it's the arts and you have to put yourself out there.
Speaker 1: You have to. You don't have to be naked. People are American idol are not naked. That's a joke, theirs.
Speaker 2: This show has been on Europe.
Speaker 1: People don't care. Why we don't live. We don't live in We don't live in Europe for like the fifteenth guys today, I mean, what's the next step. It's gonna be like American Idol. You're giving people. That's what you're gonna do. I support you up and down. I pay for the applications, I drive you to the auditions, sign up for.
Speaker 2: You know what. This show is special and it's showcasing, showcasing what other assets I have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what other assets you have? And you're ask what if you are If you want to be a singer, go on YouTube like Jackson Bieber, That is the gay. If you really want to be famous, start.
Speaker 2: The band eight year old Progeny or whatever.
Speaker 1: I be sitting down with Jason. We're gonna be flipping with the channels and then it'll be like whoa. Once it's Tuesday. I wonder what's on Naked Idle? Oh is that Katie? Look at the little look at the little move, look at the rotle move above, look at that, look at them above that, look at that? Is that author? Jason? Don't you want to see that?
Speaker 2: You're an idiot?
Speaker 1: The end of your dignity is what they say.
Speaker 2: Actually, this is the end of the phone tap. What Jim, this is Danielle man Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show and your wife. There's no naked idol.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what cool? This is the way too early in the morning to be getting this first off.
Speaker 2: You really didn't you really don't want it to be on that huh.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, tell me how you really do This is war. This is war already. Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all Party Space. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.