Speaker 1: Welcome to part two of our interview with Rhonda Sheer also known as Adult Kimmy from Season three episode nineteen. We touched on so many things already in part one, but there's still so much to uncover in this episode. We guarantee you're gonna love it. Here's Rhonda.
Speaker 2: I would love to hear a little bit about your book Up All Night. Can you tell us some about it and about some of that show and what that was like for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called Up All Night, and I just had that recognition, but it's really what I should have called it. I said from Hollywood Bombshell to ladereag Lobul life lessons from an accidental Feminist, And I really shouldn't just call this oohal feminists, because uh, everything I did in my life, I was fucking the odds, I mean, and going against people. And that's what this book shows, you know. And so it talks about my early days in LA but there's a lot of actors that you know that accomplished what I did. But then it then it takes you through my forties when I get married and reunite, so finding love in your forties for the first time, and then starting over with a completely different other business, which was complete and just even business learning businessman. I knew how to handle myself as a business so myself and how.
Speaker 4: You know, there was a whole different world to.
Speaker 2: Financing business plans and financing and all that. I always going, ah, don't people.
Speaker 4: In the beginning.
Speaker 3: But my husband and I were, our business plan were and at that time it was just survival because I was.
Speaker 2: Going to say to make money, yeah, that's my BusinessLand.
Speaker 3: He had he had been here and I had done okay financially. But when we met it was like he had bought through a divorce. And my husband had many businesses, but he didn't have the wife behind him that would have said you need to keep at business, don't sell it. So we're actually a perfect match because he's a bit more serious, but he's really good with financials and numbers, and I'm like creative, a squirrel.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's me and my husband. He's like much more subdued and whatever, and he's just like, I love you, bab that's my bed, Like just me, you know, losing keys, can't buy my phone, singing around the house talking to myself, you know, whatever, and he's just like, that's my baby. Two of us in the relationship that would implode you a nightmare.
Speaker 4: And I am so glad that I did not end up marrying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm still friendly, but the fellow I was dating for the most years. But I stand up comic in myself because basically, you know, at one point he said to me, we were living in a really nice apartment in Beverly Hills, but he said, you know, we talk about marriage. He said, you'll you'll never be worse. You'll never do worse than this. And I mean, I know that sounds horrible, but it's.
Speaker 4: Like, but I want more. I want to own a house one day. I want to have I don't mean that I need.
Speaker 3: You know, right right crazy stuff, but I need to have goals in life and there has to be you know, I don't And at that time, if you turn forty in the industry, it's not like now you can.
Speaker 2: Well, right, there was between forty and sixty it was the you know, it was the barren wasteland of like you were don't were hot, you were a teacher, or then you did nothing for a while and then became a grandma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean's goodness, it really has changed. And I'm really excited to see women's roles.
Speaker 2: But women in their forties are interesting. We don't give us for most anymore. Like we are fascinating creatures to watch.
Speaker 4: If I could have held at forty seven, that's what Andrew is. I think, right, that is the best stage. But the book takes you through that, and then it gives life.
Speaker 3: Lessons along the way and what you know, when people are telling you don't do it, don't do it. And even when my husband, you know, started and I started this business and then starting a business, it take teaches you how to actually start a business because people have great ideas and they don't know what to do with them.
Speaker 4: So men like the book too. It isn't it's funny back in the day, up all night. It's more for men.
Speaker 3: And now my life is more about women helping women. Yes, women with breast cancer. We do beautiful and a sectomy bras and we just do a lot of great things.
Speaker 2: And you know, I love that do a lot.
Speaker 4: You know, we do have anything. Yess. We were talking about the kind of charity work I've done.
Speaker 3: In which we've really gotten you know, have had the opportunity to give back. We don't like breast cancer and just cancer and so many, so many different charities through my years here. But that's obviously anything with women is our main focus, and just helping women who feel like I'm not more entrepreneur. I have this idea, but I don't know who to do with this idea. So that's what this book talks about and goes through you know, and has some fun pictures, and it has some fun stories and some of those before me too moments and some really funny ones because there were funny ones.
Speaker 4: But again, I use comedy too.
Speaker 2: I was a bit oh yeah. I mean, some guys I learned from Bob and Dave, you use comedy to diffuse absolutely painful. I mean I watched them laugh through the depths of their sisters. I mean I make horrifically timed jokes about you know, because it's how I learned to cope with things, much to you know, my mom's consternation. But I know what you do, yeah, because it's I learned. I'm like, I can't change this and it's uncomfortable. So if I can laugh at it and it's not a scary.
Speaker 3: It is really good and at the end of the day, laughter really is good, and it really is good for cancer and people that are going through things. So laughter is like truly a great medicine. So I used to get me out of sicky situations. I still do sometimes. But it was really fun writing this book and just it was more about just finding love.
Speaker 4: And people think, oh.
Speaker 3: After forty you can't find love, or after fifty you can't find love. My sister, God bless her is eighty four. She was in a relationship where she was married and then in a relationship for many years. He passed sadly, and then she's not a girl's girl. You know, I love girlfriends. I have girlfriends, but a lot of women are just like I'm a man, and they just like men. She's old school, and I'm like, oh my gosh, she's beautiful, but how are you going to find someone?
Speaker 4: You know? At like seventy nine.
Speaker 3: She went on one of these dating sites for like older older.
Speaker 2: Older Peace, Yes, yeah, yes.
Speaker 4: Silver or whatever. I don't know Silver, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what it's going right right and silver Fox.
Speaker 3: But with this man five years, she's eighty four, he's eighty eight.
Speaker 2: And they still yes, yes, you know, yes, good for them. We people we discount older people too much.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and what I mean now that I'm getting older, like, and the funny thing is I feel the same.
Speaker 4: You don't. You don't age in your mind as you're saying.
Speaker 2: As my mom always says that she goes. I'm always shocked to see the person staring back at me, because in here I'm still you know.
Speaker 4: My sister, she's always been.
Speaker 3: She's the one that should have played the roles I played because she was the slutty one I wasn't, so I wasn't.
Speaker 4: She flirted with men, she dated.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a great character development for you. You were like, ah, yes, I see.
Speaker 1: Did we lose her?
Speaker 2: Oh no, we've lost her. Her sister cut her off, her sister. Can you there? I said, you called one sister of slut and look what happens. She would love it, right, Yeah, she would have been like no, no, no, say more. Yeah exactly. I thought maybe your people were like, no, I don't say that.
Speaker 4: That is so funny. She would love it. And with some I'll just wait for you know what.
Speaker 2: Hey, when I'm eighty four years old, I hope someone speaks about me that way. It was like she was wild. My sister is out of her mind. I'll be like, yes, I was.
Speaker 4: So she's looking.
Speaker 2: At me now I'm old and wrinkley and brutie. But god damn it, I was hilarious.
Speaker 4: She would be proud.
Speaker 3: You've actually got her on instagram page before she found this guy, and her name is known to sassy on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Her picture, Oh my god, gorgeous. Love her.
Speaker 3: He's sexy and she's young in mind. And my niece who's in her fifties.
Speaker 4: Her daughter and I are earl like really good friends.
Speaker 2: But I love this sister.
Speaker 3: Is what I sort of say about older and that's a really good topic, is that people become invisible. Like even with the doctors, what happened is they're like, well, I'm not going to save them. They're like whatever, they've lived a great life. That's not how it should be because they do have a lot to give. And on the other hand, you know, my sister's are who and the doctor told me by her still having sex that she will live a long life.
Speaker 4: That it's true. Help, it's true, it's fit.
Speaker 2: Help, it helps helps things.
Speaker 1: You heard it here, folk, but it's true.
Speaker 3: And so you know, I am happy to see that older women like some of these gals like Jaane Fonda that have been acting like Carol, Carol.
Speaker 2: Burnett like hilarious, love, hilarious.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm so happy because they have so much to give. And it's just you know, as women, it was bad enough that for you guys, your life span and acting right, and then now you've got a whole life if you want to continue to keep gwind.
Speaker 2: For lots you want. It's very true. My friend Paulina Portskova wrote an excellent book very much about the topic. You know, she obviously was a supermodel and you know, all of this stuff, and but is a brilliant woman. And again was always discounted because oh, you're pretty, so you can't possibly be an author. You can be a writer, you couldn't be intelligent, you know, And she's brilliant, and she wrote this whole book about finding the joy in in that aging and in that invisibility of that Suddenly I suddenly you're not here for consumption. I'm not here to make you happy. I'm not here to provide you with an idealized version of femininity. I'm just here to be it. Yeah, And that's it, and there's there is there is a freedom in that. And I think it starts happening in your forties, which is why I think we see a lot of women. I think it's you know, it's been discussed because women all of a sudden finding themselves their kids, are in their twenties and they're like, way, wait, wait, wait, waity, way, I've been doing all of this for everybody else. My al there's great power, and.
Speaker 4: That's not right.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel like I was Mitchell forty seven, and then I was married to me and I started a whole other business, and I felt the prettiest, the sexiest, I felt the most powered.
Speaker 2: And then because you feel confident because you're not worrying about what other people, it's not about other people.
Speaker 4: And then when you get older, then you get worse. You start saying anything and.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, it's true. My mom says that, she goes, I don't give a shit anymore. I say what I want and she'll start to say something and I get kind of a look and she's like, I'm old, I can say it. I'm gonna say it like I go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Buddie, always in La I would you know, I always lie. A couple of years now it's like, no, you know, I'm good. I won't say it now because I'm preak. Too many people say it now that I'm.
Speaker 4: Making my conack. But you know what I actually do embrace it. And what's funny.
Speaker 3: And my husband and I live in Florida now because our biggest customer is home shopping AHCN.
Speaker 4: But we're all we're all over the world.
Speaker 3: We're all over you can't Australia, Canada along with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a huge lead.
Speaker 4: It's really exciting and I'm really excited about my product. I really am.
Speaker 3: And we're doing right now and you all have to come use this. We're building a studio. We have two large buildings and one we're turning into a complete sound stage at the moment. Kind of a comeback, coming back to things that I love. You know, podcast people can rent it. We can supply you know them, you know, we can we can produce whatever.
Speaker 2: So that's smart with with everybody doing podcasts and needing spaces to like shoot that, aren't you know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean people even use rehearsal spaces and babes and so movies and films that come down here, so it's really exciting. So I feel like, you know, when you hit a certain age, it doesn't mean like you know, people like I'm retired. I don't want to retire. I mean I love what I'm doing now with my business. If I get to do a few acting things, that'll be a blast.
Speaker 4: But if the if.
Speaker 3: The studio takes off, whatever, how exciting to just keep going in life. I want to live just my best life is going.
Speaker 4: My husband.
Speaker 1: Surprise cameo by van.
Speaker 4: He's a good just have his teeth claiming this is what happens is a wife. I don't know about you. Are you married now?
Speaker 1: But I've been with my boyfriend for ten years so it'll be common law at some point and I won't have to spend money on a wedding.
Speaker 4: So yeah, oh no, I think it is good. You can get whatever all about it.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm the one and your age probably don't have that to worry too much. But you get to a certain age and they don't want to go to doctors anymore. So I'm the one that's all of the scheduling. I'm the one who pushes him to do stuff, and then he's like, well, I don't want to go anymore. I'm like, I'm keeping you alive if not to be with another younger man.
Speaker 2: So, you know, I just had this conversation with my husband this morning, who had to call our doctor. He's got to go in for santaz and I, you know, cholesterolh blah blah blah. But like it's just so funny because you know, he's never been He was like, I never had insurance or a doctor a thing. And then like we got married and I was like, okay, now you have to make an appointment. Now you have to go do this. And you know, it's true. It's why it's why married men live longer is because they're married to someone. It's not that they're happier, they're just nagged into compliance and whatever. You know, it is so true.
Speaker 4: It's so true. I mean, the truth thing about a warrant behind a man.
Speaker 3: And we really are good partners as it sounds like you guys are in our business, even though yes we argue because he hits the pillow and he's out. I hit the pillow and I'm like, what do you think about this idea? I have a new idea for and that okay, I don't know. I got to bring us up on this podcast because we can talk, of course, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we can talk whatever we want. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: What are we talking?
Speaker 2: I'm going to do it.
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 2: What are we doing? Oh, I'm excited. This is a Rhonda Sheer moment. What is it? What are those? Well? All those underword?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, period?
Speaker 3: I have some?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god, I have a period anymore. I have some. I am obsessed with them. I use them because I try not I use cups and I try not to use disposable products anymore. Okay, I'm sure everyone is now thrilled to know that we we've had this conversation before. You can't just used to talk about it this year. I don't care. I'm part of Natural. We are women and we get periods. Duh. There we are.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is so exciting and on so many levels because my team, I've got young, fabulous for justus women of They're very empowered. And I love listening to you know people because I get ideas from I'm just like older people and like the ah bra, which is my very famous bra. That was something that I came up with a concept for my ever changing body after but the period and he's they were telling me, you don't know, this is it, this is it.
Speaker 4: Girls are doing it. So I start in living on my models.
Speaker 3: I've all, there's no doubt I've stayed in businesses is where I'm completely almost surrounded by gorgeous girls right my team, my models at the studios. Anyway, So we created our own They're called share Protection, and I went on air and sold two weeks ago and they flew out.
Speaker 2: So now, yeah, so you're gonna make so much money with us, get them in. They are. It is such a great new It's brilliant, real idea though, because it really like we have women have used products for so long that are really damaging to us and all so to the environment.
Speaker 3: Damaging to you, damaging to the planet. I started with were really funny. But what I'm really excited about this because now we've been asked to go further than what's out there with legs that you can work out in and then just take them off, you know.
Speaker 4: With posa. Yes, I'm gonna tell you all kinds of stuff don't work about that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna oh my god, I'm like I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 3: We're shorts, so we're doing like a whole. And then also I went on I went on air. I also said to my my older lady, I'm like, okay, so if you sneeze or cough too much, Look.
Speaker 2: It changes when you get old people. I'm just saying, not everything is as well. Uh what's the sealed you know what I mean? And the other thing is I have to use that kind of don't. Yeah, it's not like the the airtight seal has uh it has worn out a little bit, you know what I mean. It's it's at some point in your life where you see turn the bottle over a little you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I have to do a product for you and get you on hsun for both of you. We should do the throw me.
Speaker 1: In bus, you know the menopause booths.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what.
Speaker 3: Would be good for your girls is you know, because I became I was smaller and than no one tells you to get older, you keep growing. Great would be to do the ultimate push up raw which are out there, but not the way I do because I don't really comfortable, and make fuller house like meeting.
Speaker 4: The girls are up and you can.
Speaker 2: Be party fuller of the fuller blouse bra. There we go see why and you.
Speaker 4: Would be good? Why you would be good because when.
Speaker 3: You go on air, there's a lot of celebrities that go on the shopping networks and on even on you know, on TikTok all over.
Speaker 4: But they're not but they're not real.
Speaker 3: And to sell the reason why people were why you successful, I said, because I talked to talk, I really talk about nipples and things like that, because.
Speaker 2: Whom oh god right, yeah, things that we all have. Why are you freaking out about this?
Speaker 4: But people don't talk about it. So if you're just really honest and you.
Speaker 3: Talk about in a product and if you believe in it, then it works, you know. So yes, I see, we have to talk about that because I think we do.
Speaker 4: You think I thought you could be the push up bra that I've never had.
Speaker 2: I've you know, you'd be surprised. But you're not the first person who said that to me. Now, I uh sh sh It's funny because what I keep hearing you talk back to is this idea of the accidental feminist. And I love that. The the ability to take the thing which has made you so discounted in the world, which is your body or your sexiness or your whatever, how you're visibly seeing and taking that and turning it inside out and being like, Okay, fine, you want to talk about my boobs. I'm going to make a gigantic bra company and we're going to talk about bobs, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it's but.
Speaker 3: You know, you're a hundred percent right, because back then I couldn't fight it. That's where they put them box. It was that the jiggle era. Everybody had the fake boobs. Everybody was jiggling, you know. And so I finally got so fed up of trying to play against what they saw me as that I went for I just went bit for it.
Speaker 1: Jody, didn't your boobs have their own Twitter?
Speaker 4: Like my own?
Speaker 2: The joke that I always made was that they had their own titter? Oh hey, hey they did back when Twitter was a thing. Now it's x and but yeah, it was when it was Twitter.
Speaker 3: I think you could use titther. I think that's a really funny one. It's it's a funny one.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It's a hilarious word, and it's great And I think actually this we had this conversation and I first made that joke in a group chat with the full House cast because I think Stamos weirdly sent to the great. He was like, dude, you boobs have their own like like this is insane, and I was like, oh, yeah, that's my titter and I that was and Everyone's like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: But this is what we talk about in the full House chat.
Speaker 2: Well, man, me and my boobs are going to confer after this and we're gonna have uh, we're gonna have a meeting. My left one is often resistant to things, but the right ones usually that one's in for the party, so I think will be. It's just a little matter of convincing.
Speaker 4: I think convince, I think andren convince you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think anyone, anyone very hard could give mine a good talking to you. I'm so glad that we've gone off the rails.
Speaker 3: You the titters, and then Andrea can do the matching panty set.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: You're not separate, we're separates, but we're together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're separate, but we're a set that you could buy together.
Speaker 1: What a brainstorming session.
Speaker 2: This is what a wild ride this has been, And this is this is our shows are always like this, they go in the complete sideways. I have no idea what direction I'm taking us in sort of moment.
Speaker 4: So good at this, so good, Thank.
Speaker 2: You so much, Ron, he has been such an amazing pleasure to have you on this show today. We keep saying it, but we are so blessed and grateful to have like the people that we have had in the orbit of full House and Fuller House, whether they did a guest appearance or were on it for you know, seasons or a few episodes. We just keep having this amazing experience of so many incredible people, talented, creative, funny, and most importantly like kind, sweet, good humans. And we just keep having that like that's who keeps reappearing on, you know, on this show.
Speaker 4: And it's such a view. It's so good.
Speaker 3: And also to to show these people because maybe some are completely retired from the business, but I do, yeah, I feel like for the most part, the acting community is or really I have the chill saying this tight knit and a loving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there they're already different, you know, people that they're an actress.
Speaker 2: What you're this right, Yeah, we're the weird little carnies.
Speaker 3: But you know, I was on a set two weeks ago in Atlanta, and it was just so much fun for that day. And it's just a loving group, so I think to showcase them and to show what they've done or where lives are is so wonderful that you're doing that. And also for you all to know that one appearance on your show was a big difference in my life and in my career. And when I go to the autograph show, is that picture of me as Kimmy will be right behind me and I will be you know.
Speaker 2: I means seriously an honor.
Speaker 4: I mean truly, it was an honor for me to do that.
Speaker 3: It was a blast and one of the more fun things because it was just, well, it's just this young lady that I'm following around and it was just a couple of lines, but they were you.
Speaker 2: Know, they but it was fun.
Speaker 1: It was it was like you were iconic in that moment and we are so lucky to have you as a role model. What a great role model you are, like so inspirational.
Speaker 2: Seriously, as an accidental feminist who is now doing it intentionally and being quite the badass at it, might I say, yes.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going to call on you girls because you.
Speaker 2: Are well, ladies, I would please do you.
Speaker 4: I would love to really talk to you about doing a product.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it. Yeah, I mean you've got you know how to get a hold of me. You got Terry, just hit her up. You see her all the time.
Speaker 4: Power, female power, it's real.
Speaker 2: Yes, we love it. Well, Ronda, thank you so much for joining us. If you want to give a quick plug to where people can find you or where they can find some of your products, your books, I know we'd love to give you a moment to let everybody be able to find you. Well.
Speaker 3: I'm really easy on HS where you can find in HSM dot com, on Home Shopping Network where you can go to rondoshare dot com.
Speaker 4: You can buy my book there, or you can buy it on Amazon.
Speaker 3: And then of course I'm I'm on titter, I mean Twitter, right faith, which we now call X, which isn't really Uh it's sort of a lateral.
Speaker 2: Move from titter really to.
Speaker 4: Go to X. But I don't like X. I would to call it.
Speaker 2: I don't like X for a lot of reasons. But yeah, I think it's just it.
Speaker 4: I really think that's fine.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good idea. I think I think that's fine.
Speaker 4: I think we can just start our own and if.
Speaker 2: And if it pisss off Elon Musk, even better.
Speaker 1: So yeah, right, let's.
Speaker 4: Get to him. I'm sure he likes it. He's enough kids to prove that I think he likes but at all, thank you, ladies.
Speaker 3: We will reach talk to and yes, bless you for joining us. It's really awesome. I saw Lydia Cortnell and I love her as well.
Speaker 2: So Lydia is great. I was just messaging her two days ago. Actually, yeah, again, We've had such.
Speaker 4: A people that you're putting together.
Speaker 2: Just an incredible group of people. I'm every time I do this show and get to talk to people, it really is. It's cheesy, but we keep saying it. We're so god damn lucky to have gotten to do this. So thank you for joining our show today, Ronde. It was such a pleasure. We loved having you. And uh yeah, we will be talking soon.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, bye and bye.
Speaker 2: That was such a great episode.
Speaker 1: I love her, she's the best. We had so many great role models. We didn't even know it at the time.
Speaker 2: I'm saying late nine. Yeah, I every time, like I said, every time, we have a guest on this show, and we find out the sort of the breadth of their work and their experience and who they are and what they've done in the world. Like I just I haven't. I keep being amazed by like the people that we have been around our whole lives that we really appreciated and loved but had no idea the enormous impact that they were making on the world. I mean Lydia, Lenny Rips. You know, I'm just like with Hurtford, all of these people who are out there doing really incredible, amazing, creative things, and I'm just wow, Yeah, you're so lucky.
Speaker 1: We're so lucky to be able to get back in touch with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like when you're a kid, you're just like, it's like tunnel vision. You're only worried about yourself, right, But yeah, I know now that we're adults, we can appreciate them and learn from them still, like all these years later. Oh well, I loved I love that conversation.
Speaker 2: This on Xurce. Yes, Oh, Ronda is a force. I love her. I think she and I would probably, Yeah, she and I we have a very similar sense of humor.
Speaker 1: I feel yes, Oh, yes, your kindred spirits.
Speaker 2: Indeed, well, thank you so much to all of you fan rito's for listening to this incredible interview with the extremely talented and hilarious Rhonda Shear. We loved being able to talk to her and hear all of those amazing stories that inspired us, I mean hopefully they inspired you as well. And if you're looking to find us on Instagram, you can find us at how Rude podcast, or you can also send us an email at Howard podcast at gmail dot com. Make sure you're liking the podcast wherever you're listening to it and subscribing to it so that you can get all the episodes as soon as they come out, so that you can listen to the best interviews like the one with Rohonda as soon as they're a soon as they're up on the page. And we love you guys, thank you so much for joining us for another fun episode of Howard Tanner Rito's I haven't I I I the world wait for you. I know, I just know.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: The world is small, but the but the doors.
Speaker 2: The world is small.
Speaker 1: The bra is full, Yes, the bra is always full.
Speaker 2: The bra is always full. BRA's always full.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe I don't know. For this episode, the fact the house is, the house is full, but the door is always open. That's that's it. Okay, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Maddie producers.
Speaker 2: Mad Yeah, She's like, no, you idiots, this is the Okay, here we go, right, get off of this. Ready, the house is full, but the door is always open.
Speaker 1: Nailed it?
Speaker 2: Kind of like the I kind of like the first one better. That's right, we can change it.
Speaker 1: You're alone.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't want to saying that stupid joke that I made was funny.
Speaker 1: I like the brosu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bras full and the jokes gotta work.
Speaker 1: Yet, the broze full and the joke's gotta work.
Speaker 2: Joke is full and the bros gotta work. Yeah, I mean both of those things are true. Yeah. Oh, let's just sign up.
Speaker 1: We said we keep doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god,