Speaker 1: Hello, friends, and welcome into Betting Pros. It's time to get our props on. We're propping it and I have got Andrew Aeron propping these two up. I got Andrew Rickson, Scott Bogman Fantasy Pros and Betting Pros own as we are going to make some bets. The bets are on. If they're not with Joe Piezapia, he'll be back next week. So I am in the host chair. It's Chris Welsh. Thank you guys for hanging out with us. Ericson is there a potential ladder bet that we might talk about here in a little bit? Can we promo and tease a ladder bet?
Speaker 2: I think so, but I'm gonna be honest, We're not gonna wait that long because it's my first best bet, you know, with my my player props. So I want to get straight to the point because I'm really excited about this particular player.
Speaker 3: Table or chairs bets either, So ladders like.
Speaker 1: A TLC like a table, lighters and chair match.
Speaker 3: Well you know that.
Speaker 1: Actually I came up with this idea. Erics and I were doing the live stream on Fantasy Pros on Thursday, and I had done this a week prior where I took There was one week where I really liked a guy for a ladder bet and we also had Christian Watson in that week. Didn't work out, But I love the idea of taking the alt yards like high, like about eighty yards on a guy that usually has one around forty, taking your three favorites, and then that gets you like thirty five hundred. We should call that the TLC the tables, ladders and chairs bet instead of just the ladder bet. And it's three guys with high alt props that you think can beat their marker. You get crazy odds, just like a tables, ladders and chair match. So yes, that is officially it. We are jumping from the rafters for some of these bets. Bogs is a. Is this one of those really exciting good prop weeks. Sometimes it's really rough on books. Looks like there's some unders that are in play, there's some great reception props. There's just a lot of stuff. It feels like to bet.
Speaker 4: I feel, you know, the further we get into the season, the more we discover about these teams, more is revealed about these teams. Obviously, stuff changes too with coaches leaving getting fired, players can geting injured.
Speaker 3: So but this week, I.
Speaker 4: Haven't even looked at the defensive bets yet, and I have some for here, I have some for our show I bet this league.
Speaker 3: So I feel like there's a lot of stuff to pick from this week. I do feel like this is a pretty solid proper week. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, if you guys are as ready as we are, make sure you hit the subscribe button on the YouTube channel if you're watching on the YouTube, and if you do that while making a comment, you have an opportunity to win a free one year premium Betting Pro subscription. That's all you gotta do. You're sitting here hanging just hit subscribe, make a comment, make it nice, maybe make it a bet. Maybe you could throw out some bets that you want to do. We'll be announcing winners right here on this channel. To make sure you turn on notifications so you are alerted when new episodes are up and you can claim your prize. And guess what, We're always given out awesome prizes, not just picks from manys. Speaking of, let's get right to it, Andrew Rickson, you tease one of your favorite bets of the week, and we might be climbing. Bet Number one on the prop market is.
Speaker 2: What Rashid Shaheed over thirty and a half receiving yards over at Fandels Sportsbook at minus one fourteen. Look, Shaheed dominates. He dominates against zone coverage like that is where he scores the most of his fantasy points. He's the best in terms of the most efficient receiver on the Saints when they're playing zone defenses. Vikings are mostly zone coverage top ten zone rate covered rate, third team. Anelsel likes the blitz a lot. What happens when you blitz a lot get burned deep a lot of the time. So the Vikings, with their defense is deployed, they give up a lot of yards and targets to number three receivers thirteen yards per game to opposing number three receivers. We know Shaheed based on snaps and routes as the number three guy on the Saints. The Vikings are also allowing the fourth most targets to number three receivers. So yes, the matchup is perfect. I think for Shahid to just go absolutely nuclear in this matchup. We just look at trends because the betting shows so obviously we're gonna talk about trends. Last two games, Shaheed has gone off road games playing in domes after he failed to put up thirty yards the week before. That's the rint and repeat with rashi Jaheid. That's the pattern we're following here, the pattern for a ladder bet because when you look at Shahid, he either finished under thirty five receiving yards or gone over sixty three years receiving yards in his nine games played. So he's like the typical like cookie cutter boom er bus receiver that if it's not eighty yards, you.
Speaker 3: Is gonna your last? Is that what you're saying? Yes?
Speaker 2: First, yeah, first, your last, Rashik Jaheid. So when he goes over, he goes well over, and all the points suggest that it's gonna go over this week. So let's ladder bet.
Speaker 1: So the play here is the thirty and a half for everybody. But if you want to get into the ladder betty market, I happen to be looking on a DK sportsbook. You've got twenty five plus yards and minus two fifteen. They didn't give you the thirty, but then they start at forty plus at plus one thirty fifty plus yards to twenty five sixty plus is plus three point fifty seventy plus at five fifty. Remember that eighty Mark right talked about plus nine hundred nine to one. So what is your again? People should know at this point. But ladder betting is theoretically taking the lowest number the bad odds, doing like a two unit, So you would do like twenty five. If you want to do the twenty five, you do like two units on twenty five, and then at the forty maybe do one unit, fifty, do half a unit, sixty to a quarter unit. Those are versions of how people like the ladder bet it. What would be your ladder bet of choice here, mister Rickson?
Speaker 2: I think it probably just for what you just said, you know, I'll just really kind of hammer in at the lower amount and he'll get that on one catch and then everything after that is just pouring on the gravy. Man. Thanksgivings coming up, So I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: All right. I love it, and we'll see if we can create the TLC. We'll do Shaheed as one of our TLC pieces here. Maybe even just drop like a the sixty plus yards because we're getting three and a half on our money here and we'll see if we can put those together. Bagman, let's go over to you your number one or number one on your prop picks for the week.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Rashad White over three and a half receptions and he's hit this the last three weeks four seven and six. Over the last three weeks. The Bucks have been getting him more involved in the passing game. And Chris Godwin didn't look right last week. A lot didn't look right. But this is against Tennessee as well. In Tennessee's defense is you know, I don't know that they play better than they probably should because Mike Frabel's a good coach and there's a lot of rumors that maybe he's gonna be your next head coach, Erickson of your Patriots there, but we'll see what happens there. But yeah, I mean, Rashad White has been getting more involved in this. It's starting to look more like the offense we saw last year with Leonard Fournette getting all of these dump offfs. And I think Baker Mayfield is tired of scrambling and getting hit and taking some of these big shots, so he is finding more outlets underneath and Rashad White is that guy, So I think that's gonna end up happening again this week against Tennessee. So this one's it for you because I know you love this bet every single week.
Speaker 1: Wellsh yeah, I do love. I do love running back reception receiving yard props when you can get it. I love Rashad White every single week Little Juiced minus won twenty. But I'm definitely down with that one. And I tend to like to find two running backs that have, you know, perceivably solid reception yard props. Frankly, I like this, and me personally, maybe throw it with ramondre Stevenson receptions, which is at three and a half at plus money take that. Put those two together, have a little bit of fun with it, all right, Coming in at number two on your favorite props ericson where are we going?
Speaker 2: Taking an under here, because when you set expectations for players to fail, you're gonna come out and agree more often than not. So George pickens under three and a half receptions because this man does not get targeted nearly as much when Deontay Johnson is healthy and active in the lineup. Talked about this on the Fantasy show where you look at Pickens, what he's done. His fantasy finishes with DJ in the lineup by receiver fifty one by receiver nineteen barx here forty five sever one hundred and three, his seventeen percent target share with healthy Deonta Johnson, He's averaging just three point two to five catches per contest. Don't like the matchup against the Packers, tougher matchup overall seventh best first perimeter receivers the season and overall to over all wide receivers, and the way that Pickts gets targets and bogs You correct if I'm wrong, Like it's just not conducive to him catching a lot of receptions, like they're all sideline grabsery is to make highlight reel, right, Yeah, And so that is the result that he has the third worst catch rate at fifty three percent, the sixth worst catchable target rate. So it's not even just on him, like the balls are not in his radius where he can actually come down with the football. So, and he has also struggled again zone coverage for PFF sixty fifth among all receivers and fantasy points per route run versus zone. Green Bay's a top ten zone defense. So I'm just taking the under on George Pickens.
Speaker 4: And I've heard the the thing I've heard this week ericson a lot is the squeaky wheel gets the cheese right.
Speaker 3: Because he's complaining. This is not a J. Brown. I like George Pickens a lot. I think he's a very good player, but this is not a J. Brown. This is not that level of player yet.
Speaker 4: So maybe they try to make it a focus to get him the ball because he's complaining and being a big cry baby and all that stuff. But I just don't think that he is at the level where, oh, well, we have to get Georgia ball because looking him crying. No, sorry, if you're not open, or you're not going to be involved in the game plan, or you're just going to be a decoy, that's fine.
Speaker 3: You're not a J. Brown.
Speaker 2: So Tom cares about one thing and it's called winning.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter how And Tom.
Speaker 1: Also had mentioned he said, you know, the crying was nothing. He wasn't worried about it. He wants players that want the ball. But he's also acknowledging like he's unaffected by the crying about it. He's like, great, that's fine that you're doing it. It's not going to change anything. With Tomlin about.
Speaker 3: He said, it's a great story for you guys, but we do not care. Yeah, exactly does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not giving any tissues out. He doesn't care. Cry all you want. He's got some work.
Speaker 4: We want volunteers, not hostage hostages. The standard is the standard, such his life in the NFL. I just did a Mike Tomlin interview.
Speaker 1: You go, all right, Bob, you're up here your second prop of the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Javonte Williams over fifty four and a half rushing yards. It's minus one fifteen. They are on the road at Buffalo, and this is because a couple of things. We talked to Deepak about Javante and we know that he is now in the spot where he should be one hundred percent recovered from his injury, his knee injury. And the workload has gone up fifteen for eighty two two weeks ago, twenty seven for eighty five, So the massive workload has been moved up and up for him. And Buffalo is below average statistically against the run. They come in at eighteenth allowing over. I think it's one hundred and fourteen yards per game and grade twenty first against run on PFF as well, So it's not just like a you know, teams have to play catch up with them. Maybe that's a little bit part of it, but they're just not that good against the run.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 4: They have more pass rushing, you know, better pass rushing options on the defensive line than run stoppers. So I think if you are the moroncos in this game, knowing your defense is weak, you try to run the ball. You try to keep Josh Allen on the sideline, try to make him panic and throw those picks because he's not holding the ball. So I think the strategy is going to be to hand the ball off to Javonte twenty times. So I think he hits this total fairly easily.
Speaker 1: If you guys have not already gone and checked it out, go and get the Betting pros app today over on iOS or really anywhere that you can download, whatever phone service you're using. Go and check out Betting Pros Now. We got great new features. The community section up. It's got top rated betters, betters that are on hot streaks, betters that are actual experts. You can follow It's one of my favorite things that Betting Pros allows you to do. When you bust open the app, you can then follow some of your favorite people. You can follow ericson, you can follow Bagman, you can see what people are betting, and you can tail it yourself. You can follow the feed, view a feed of bets from everyone that you follow. You can get instant notification when new bets are placed. You can track your bets, enjoy improved live tracking of your bets across sports books to help you monitor your performance. And you've got prop bet hit rates. You can sort out prop bet cheat sheet by overall percentage and under percentage the last like fifteen games to be on the right side of the recent trends. There is so much that you can do with the Betting Pros app, so download it today. It is one of the best tools to get you not only in the betting market, but the prop market. Betting Pros app store, go and do it now. One of the things I would love for us to add. They've always got great features. I want to add our ladder betting on there. We need to get that feature added into the near future. So the quick break here since we don't have any more. Let me present this to you guys for a second for our TLC bet. We've already got a ladder bet of the day for Rashid Shahed going up to sixty to seventy. My TLCT bet is the tables, ladders and chairs of alt yards for players. If I present you with Rashid Shahed sixty plus receiving yards, Zay Flowers sixty plus receiving yards and dare I do this? Andrew Rickson? Christian Watson at sixty plus receiving yards only sixty plus on all them? I love Zay Flowers this week his prop is around forty three. I'm going sixty on all three. We are almost getting fifty to one. It is forty nine to one to bet those three parlayed together. Can I interest in you in a TLC match? And or Andrew Erickson?
Speaker 2: I'm in you in, come.
Speaker 4: In for that fifty I mean throw ten bucks on it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Kristian Watson, Kristin Watson, Zay Flowers, Rashid Shaheed all yard sixty plus, Bogman, You're in.
Speaker 4: Get that blood pumping absolutely, I'm in. Yeah, all right, like we said, you know, a quarter, ye and a half, you know, whatever, whatever you got, put put it on that and have a little fun.
Speaker 1: We're the Dudley Boys over here. It's Matt and Jeff Hard. We're jumping off the tables, ladders and chairs. If you guys want to have some fun with us. Rashid Shaheed, Zay Flowers, Christian Watson sixty plus almost fifty to one. Let's go. That is not though on the big bets here as far as the top five, so ericson number three on your favorite props of the week. What he got?
Speaker 2: Jalen Rager is bad at football, So I'm taking me under out his receiving yards. I can't. I was shocked they can put a receiving yards prop out for him. I was like, this is this is great. Jalen Rager under twenty one and a half receiving yards actually opened at twenty two and a half. But sharps are all over right. They're taking me under on Jalen Rager because he sucks at football, Like he's just not very good. He was a first round bus for a reason, and for some reason, the Patriots are continuing to trot him out there. As a starter in their offense because maybe they're tanking. I don't know. But even when he's been playing in the offense over the last three weeks, he's been under this number in three straight games. So I know he had six targets last week. I know he dropped a long pass that could have easily gotten him over. Jalen No, exactly, not Jalen Reager dropping a p What are you talking about. The thing that I want to point out here is when guys get targets and then don't do anything with them. The team doesn't go back to the film be like, you know what, we got to keep getting in the ball man, Like we gotta feed this guy to the ball. It's like no, They're like, we need to get this guy on the bench. So I was telling the guys before we hopped on here, like the only way I see this not hitting for us is that Jalen Rager is just like a healthy scratch. It doesn't play, which case is a push to get your money back. Yeah, yeah, So Jalen Rager. I'm gonna spend my Sunday morning watching the Patriots probably lose to the Colts, but I'm gonna be a winner. Because Jalen Rager is gonna go out put up a goose egg. I'm gonna feel great about it.
Speaker 3: What if he's just like the best player in Germany, Like how your level of anger?
Speaker 4: If he like goes to Germany and something clicks and he has one hundred and fifty receiving Yet if it leads.
Speaker 2: To Patriots victory, then I'll be okay with it.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is how I drown my sorrows here.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm gonna throw out a seven and a half to one bet for Eric's in here. All yards Rashid Shaheed sixty plus Jalen Reger under twenty one and a half. You get seven and a half to one on your money if you parlay those two together. I'm not trying to be a big advocate of parlays, by the way, because straight out of the safe.
Speaker 3: Way you only mentioned one every single bet. But yeah, that's time.
Speaker 1: I'm have some fun here and this sounds like.
Speaker 3: Their that's why we're here, right, I like that bet?
Speaker 1: All right, Bobs, what you got for number? I think we're a number three here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: I know it's a big number, but ceedee lamb over seventy seventy seventy seven and a half receiving yards against the New York Giants.
Speaker 3: That is minus one fifteen. And look for all of our.
Speaker 4: Anger that we've put towards Tony Pollard and him being ineffective coming out of the bye, they have been peppering Ceedee Lamb with targets this last three games seven for one to seventeen on seven targets, fourteen targets, twelve catches, one hundred and fifty eight yards and two touchdowns. That was off the bye, and then last week sixteen targets for eleven catches and one hundred and ninety one yards. Like Erickson just said, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right. We want to keep getting the ball to ceed Lamb because it keeps making it work. So I mean, maybe you have to get your work done in the first half here against the Giants because they are so terrible, But I mean they're going to get it done, and Ceedee Lamb's going to be a big part of it. He gets another seven to ten targets and I think he easily hits this number. This could be a halftime number again for Ceedee Lamb. I would expect it not to be. I think third fourth quarter is probably where he gets it. But I mean I think, ceedee, Lamb is, I've hit this three weeks in a row, so I'm just gonna keep taking it till it doesn't hit.
Speaker 1: That's sometimes at the end of the year, you just got to take a look at some of the bets at work, and you may not hit every single week, but you get that sixty five seventy plus percent hit rate, you can take some of those losses on some of these just chalky bets. So that is that's probably your chalkiest of bets that you got going here. Let's go to number four on the best props of the week, Andrew Rickson. Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Austin Eckler under fifty one and a half rushing yards. So since Eckler's come back from this ankle injury he suffered at the beginning of the season, it's been four straight unders. You know, under fifty one a half rushing yards in four straight games. The Chargers cannot run the football. In big surprise, this very ineffective rushing the ball, and the lines are not It's not the same lines run defense I've picked on for years and years and years with fantasy football, like the Lions have one of the better run defense in the NFL, playing the second fewest rushing yards per game to running backs at fifty seven point five. Only two running backs they faced all year have gotten over sixty rushing yards against them, So again it's a trend. It's four in a row and thinks give me five in a row because the Chargers can't run the football. So Austin Eckler under fifty one half rushing yards to get the set fan duel at minus one fourteen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have. I'm gonna give you the nickname of Andrew Ericksson.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: Ericson baby oh.
Speaker 3: My, that is stretching.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's great. It might be stretching great, but you know what low like. I think it speaks very well to Andrew. Andrew Erickson's complete understand in your face, but your understanding of this market because we love overs and to be able to pinpoint the unders is a complete understanding of game planning and prop betting. I say it the best, most affectionate way, because you don't listen to a lot of shows where they're smacking unders for props, sides and totals. It's kind of a completely different market, but there's a very sneaky market out there for the unders. So we affectionately say we need like under we need like a sound marker too.
Speaker 4: For Andrew Ericsson, we are getting a shirt that says life is too short to bet the unders courtesy of Joe Pisap and myself. So because I say it all the time and Piz and p is like, we got to get a shirt, we do. I guess they are going to make it.
Speaker 1: So can I can? I request from betting pros and fantas bros? Can we get Andrew Erickson? I will wear it on a show. I know he's loving that. Andrew Erickson, please give me that shirt. I'm betting it, but I just hate to say it's two really good undersay Andrew has put up there? All right, Bobs, what do you got here for number four? On your favorite?
Speaker 4: Let's go Marquise Brown over fifty three and a half receiving yards against Atlanta And this one is because we got three turn of Marquise Brown of Kyler Murray. Excuse me with Marquis Brown and last season in seven games they've played together, Marquis Brown averaged seventy five point eight yards per game.
Speaker 3: And I know it's a.
Speaker 4: Different offense, of course, but this is a connection that has been going together since college at Oklahoma. So I think, you know, especially in his first game back, he's gonna be looking for familiar targets and stuff like that. So I think Marquis Brown is going to get peppered with targets in this game against Atlanta. And I think he hits this total. I mean, this is fifty three and a half. If we get the ball in his hands five times, I don't see how he doesn't hit this total. And I think he's going to have at least five catches in this game. So I think this one's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: You know, one other I just wanted to ask real quick ericson do you think there's any play I think you and I maybe slightly did this on the live stream Michael Wilson, do you think there's anything in play for Michael Wilson. It's a low number thirty six and a half this week. Is there anything that you would jump in on that? Or do you do you like that Marquis Brown?
Speaker 2: One I like the Markis Brown one that actually was on my on my sheet as well, but I saw Box had already taken it, so I don't want to have a repeat bet, so I just went with another under because you know Andre Erickson, That's what I do. Michael Wilson. Michael Wilson, I would say, I guess I just don't know what the connection is like between him and Murray would be my hesitance about it. He's been super efficient with his targets as well. I think he still has like a perfect passer rating when he's been targeted this season, so he's been super efficient. Now does that regress with a new quarterback. I actually really like Trade McBride honestly a lot more than as that other kind of secondary pass catcher in the Cardinal's office, because we saw McBride. McBride's been with the team, he's played with Kyler Murray before, whereas Michael Wilson again never seen with Murray. So that's the only reason I would be slightly hesitant on that one, and.
Speaker 1: That's where I was gonna I was gonna even bring in to McBride. It's forty and a half on the receiving yards three and a half receptions.
Speaker 2: Now the exceptions is what I like because especially against the Falcons, the Falcons defense is bleeds to tight ends.
Speaker 3: It's just juiced.
Speaker 4: Landman isn't good at covering tight ends here, What are you sayingelievable?
Speaker 1: I would again like when you get the superjuiced reception, it's minus one sixty. So that's a pretty hard bet to go with. You want to have a little bit of fun. I think that's a pretty chocky one that maybe you pair that with another reception prop that you really like. Or again, if you just want to in Andrew ericson spirit take like Jalen reagor under and pair that together with Trey McBride. Maybe receptions all right, final ones on the top five. Then we'll look at our anytime touchdowns. Andrew, what do you got for your fifth on the prop bets?
Speaker 2: Going to go with it over because we want to have some fun.
Speaker 1: I shamed you. I shamed you into it.
Speaker 3: I'm too short to bet the unders. Yeah, let's go with it over.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Jared Goff over thirty three and a half passing attempts. Look at the Chargers this season, they have become one of these pass funnel defenses. So they've really stifled against running backs, but they've been giving it up through the air. You look at the quarterbacks that they have faced the season, five of seven have gone over their passing attempts. All of them has gone over their passing yards props. So Jared Goff, he's gone over three to three attempts in three straight games, projected for thirty six pass attempts in this spot here. And I know that Bogs likes say certain lines wide receiver as well, So we've been talking about parlays. This one's just this one was made for the show. So I like Jared Goff, and I'll throw it to Box with his receiver that he likes.
Speaker 3: In his matchup, I'm honors Saint Brown.
Speaker 4: It's over six and a half receptions, it is minus one twenty five.
Speaker 3: But it's the Chargers.
Speaker 4: And we just heard Ericson lay out the argument for all those pass attempts from Shared Goff, who's catching those? Most of them are gonna be caught by Amna Saint Brown, who over the last couple of games six, twelve, and thirteen.
Speaker 2: He's been absolute. I was like looking at the game box, I was like I was reading, it was like he's gone over like eighty yards and like seventy percent of his games.
Speaker 4: Like what it's like hundred yards, one hundred yards, one hundred Well, we keep waiting for the second guy to the second wide receiver to break out. We wanted it to be Jamison Williams and that has no worked out. Reynolds has come in and disappeared. They just traded for DPJ, which makes me think that second wide receiver spot has not really been working for them. So what are we gonna do? Yeah, so we're gonna go to a minor Saint Brown. We're gonna go to Sam Laporta and Jamier Gibbs. I think, speaking of funnels, I think that is your funnel system if you're the Detroit Lions offense in this game, is throw it to our three best players. And I think that's what's gonna end up happening a lot in this game. And a manra I think this is another, you know, somewhere in the neighborhood of fourteen fifteen targets game for him, and he's easily going to hit that six and a half if he gets that number of targets.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting. These cowards will not release Jamiir Gibbs receiving yards or receptions. That's all I'm waiting for because I'm with you on what you're saying here. I love the honor of Saint Brown, but these cowards release it. Grandma's not getting out of the cage until we get Jamiir Gibb reception yard prop I'm telling you, I'm looking for that. We'll see what the number is. I love all of those. I really like those. You could maybe same game parlay both golf and a mon ross Saint Brown to get.
Speaker 2: We love the Lions.
Speaker 3: The Lions this week, Yeah, that they better not disappoint.
Speaker 1: I think go number one over on like the main slate, right, it might be on the week. I think it's near the tippy top here the total, yeah yeah on the total final up here. We got any time touchdowns ericson what's your bet on anytime touchdown?
Speaker 2: Do you get Metcalf. I talked about him on the Start Shit Show about how I just love his matchup against the Commanders this week. Allowing the second most receiving touchdowns to wide receivers, metcalf has tied for fourth in the NFL and red zone targets. He hasn't scored since Week four. Tyre Lockett's banged up, Jackson's the jig was banged up, and No, Metcal's banged up a little bit too. But he's a gamer. I think that he's gonna show up big in this spot. I think that the Seahawks role here against the Commander's defense, and I think Metcalf's gonna have a huge game. So anytime touchdown for me at plus one to forty.
Speaker 1: Five, bagman, who do you got for your anytime?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Taysom Hill because I like the choice. It's plus two twenty. This is against Minnesota, and outside of some of the like the big time running backs like Derrick Henry and Christian McCaffrey, maybe Jalen Hurts obviously with the touch push and all that stuff, I don't know if there's a player that's more likely to score a touchdown than Taysom Hill because they use him in all those like jet sweeps and he can catch a touchdown, and he can run one in and he can pass for one like. They use him around the goal line so much, and it's a good way to take Derek Carr off the field and know he's not gonna get smashed trying to make a play near the end zone. So I like Taysom Hill to get in the end zone once again this week, and I think there's multiple outs to it, and it's doubling up your money.
Speaker 3: So I like that one.
Speaker 1: Since you guys asked, I gonna go with Deebo Samuel, give me Deebo Samuel. Forty nine ers coming off the by I think they are going to do some Roland get back on track. How do you do that? You do that with a healthier Deebo Samuel. You end around, you throw the ball, he does some damage. I think there'll be a lot of focus on Brandon. I you Christian McCaffrey is the best bet, but you get about one and a half on your money for Deebo Samuel. So that one's also a shout out to my boy d bro who loves debo.
Speaker 2: This week before we saw actually one last thing before we signed off. Okay, it's Tony Pollard gonna score a touchdown this week. It's it's minus one fifty, despite the fact that he still.
Speaker 1: Doesn't score minus one fifty.
Speaker 2: Anytime touchdowns minus one fifty for Tony Pollard?
Speaker 4: How could you bet it? That's my question is how could you possibly bet it? The juice is terrible?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: But I mean is he gonna score?
Speaker 2: But like ultimately, like we're talking about value, but it's like, is he gonna score? Like that's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: I'll say no, I'll say yes, yes, let's go, Yes, let's go, let's go. I actually I'm not gonna lie while like we were like in the middle of the show, I went to look, I was like, what's that rushing yard prop for Tony Pollard? Just to look like sixty nine?
Speaker 2: They're gonna be I mean, if they're gonna score like forty points, like they might as well give him a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Like come on, yeah, Sneedie Lamb scores three none for Tony when.
Speaker 1: Ric O'Donnell's scores, We're gonna scream.
Speaker 2: In the shot.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna happened to yeah exactly. All right, Well, thank you guys for hanging out with us. Those are your bets. Let me give you a little recap here for everybody if you want to get on the props here going over to mister Scott Bagman. Scott Bagman has got Rashad White over receptions, Javonte Williams over rushing yards fifty four and a half, Ceedee Lamb over receiving seventy seven and a half, Marquise over receiving fifty three and a half, a Monroe Saint Brown six and a half on the receptions, and Taysom Hill anytime touchdowns. Rickson's got Rashid Shaheed over thirty and a half receiving yards, George Pickens under three and a half receptions, Jalen Riger under twenty and one and a half receiving yards, Austin Eckler under fifty one and a half rushing yards, Jared Goff thirty three and over passing attempts, and dk Metcalf anytime touchdown. And if you want to t l see it with us, you can go Rashid Shaheed sixty plus receiving yards, Ze Flowers sixty plus receiving yards and Christian Watson sixty plus receiving yards and you can get around forty nine toh one on your money. If you want to be a psychopath, you can join us and do that. Find these guys on the ex Twitter Andrew Ericsson underscore Bogman Sports. You can find me at ZiT the Welsh. Make sure you guys are subscribed to the YouTube channel your opportunity to win cool stuff and go and download the Betting Pros apps today. Go in some money. We release you now to make all the bets. Until next time it's Betting Pros. Thanks for hanging with us by friends.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast.
Speaker 4: Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL.
Speaker 3: Also subscribe to our
Speaker 4: YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros