Speaker 1: No, welcome, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 2: Back to me digging in my big tech.
Speaker 1: Let's do a bag haul, let's see what's inside.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing. I have like three of the same website. Why because I just forget I had it and on the way, I'm I need this one.
Speaker 1: You go and buy it from Sephora. Every single time you're in there, bleep out the S word.
Speaker 2: I just said, Oh yeah, because our big deal.
Speaker 1: Yea, our big Sephora clab coming soon or Alta clob coming soon. No, wait, it's Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Tulsa, Texas. Okay, we'll start off strong. Why does someones have thirty one days and others have twenty eight?
Speaker 2: That's your starting off strong? Yeah, did you do any research for it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why I want to talk about it?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I don't know? I don't I genuinely don't even know. Like why three hundred and sixty five days? Did that just sound good?
Speaker 1: I think that's because the rotation of like the earth around.
Speaker 2: Like why couldn't it just go like be like two, like that doubled? Like why did that have to like end the year?
Speaker 1: Like wait what?
Speaker 2: Like because you're saying like because I'm what I'm making comment on is I don't understand like time, ye, Like why did we have to be like all right, and then when that happens, the year is over and we're starting again.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Why why does time have to be repetitive? Why can't we just have a new one every time?
Speaker 1: We kind of do get a new one every time?
Speaker 2: No, but like new months, Like damn they could only come up with twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like at a certain point, it just starts doing the same thing it did last year.
Speaker 2: Last night Drew abandoned me at a bar. Oh. Also, we should clarify for our visual listeners visual watchers, what do you call them?
Speaker 1: Like? What are you tuner inners?
Speaker 2: Okay, for the people who tune in visually. We are at the Happy nine nine shop in New York. Because we're in New York.
Speaker 1: We're probably have no locations to film, and they graciously offered us a space.
Speaker 2: And you know what, when a good offer comes knocking at your door, you take it. When you get offered to be the first and only people to do a podcast in the shop.
Speaker 1: The fucked up thing is like you just mentioning, like, take a good offer when it comes your way, dude, I'm so annoyed. I said no to this, but fucking Harry Styles asked me to open for his Madison Square Garden shows, all ten of them, and I decided. I was like, I don't know, I just I don't feel like it's the right fit for me. But like I said no because I was nervous.
Speaker 2: I was scared, you're you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: Wait, that was really smooth. Yeah, I know I'm impressed with that one.
Speaker 2: But you see how you just cut me off.
Speaker 1: You see how you made it not smooth? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh I see how I sucked it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look and be like, oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I see that.
Speaker 2: You're so stupid for not taking that.
Speaker 1: I know I deserve that. I deserve to be called stupid because like that could have changed my life in a very big way. But like again, I was like.
Speaker 2: Did you just did? Like it's not that you felt like better than that, right, Like why did you say no?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was it was because I'm better than I should. I should have my own tin shows that Madison's okay?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: See? Like the thing is at this point, we could.
Speaker 1: Pack out, we could pack out msg yeah, we could pick it, pack it out simply like dollar tickets. Yeah, if you'd come to our show at Madison Square Garden, let us know.
Speaker 2: The thirty people who live in New York watch this. I'd go. But, like I was saying, that would.
Speaker 1: Be hilarious, thirty people in the crowd at fucking Madison Square Garden and us on stage doing.
Speaker 2: This reverb of the sound in there since there's no human bodies to catch the vibrations would be insane.
Speaker 1: It would be so like.
Speaker 2: What do sound checks there are even sound like? Because it must be like an insane like. Also, I saw someone at this dance party thing and like a bunch of them had earplugs him, like they brought their own like ear plugs, and they were nice, Like a bunch of people had Like I was like, damn, these are people who go to this kind of shit all the time. I want to keep They had yeahs and they had like ones that hung around their neck.
Speaker 1: I'm about to start doing that shit.
Speaker 2: Same because I am getting a little scared of like losing.
Speaker 1: My hearing that and like my ears hurt so fucking bad every time I go to a concert, Like it's so like annoying, Like when we were djaying, I was like, dude, this is loud as fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh my ears don't hurt because I'm an EmPATH and I'm like used to listening. Oh yeah, so it's like my ears just don't hurt from like hearing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you ever need someone to talk to? Are you ever tired of just like being the ear for everybody else?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm a bit of an egotistical kind of EmPATH because I don't even believe that there is another EmPATH as empathetic as me. So it's like I find myself in this position where I'm like, who, well, who do I turn to? Because the best listener is right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I mean you can have inner dialogue with yourself now, like you can talk to yourself.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you want to use your vocal like yeah, like I want to, I want the vibrations.
Speaker 1: Of my voice talk to yourself in a mirror.
Speaker 2: Shock waves to my soul into a mirror. Yeah, but that's bad for your like your inner childs because you're looking at an adult you and you're supposed to you're talking as your inner child, and then you're like confusing yourself because you're like, oh my god, there's big me, talking.
Speaker 3: Will still work for you, Drew, because you're like fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, since you're only like no, well, he turns.
Speaker 1: To I'm turning seventeen.
Speaker 3: You turned fifteen after you turned sixteen.
Speaker 2: For some ages rapidly, I thought you.
Speaker 3: Were going back.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm about to be seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then when when he hits eighteen, he jumps back again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see I revert back when I hit a certain age. It's like this weird fucking thing, and like it's like this health thing.
Speaker 3: It's cool metal.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that it's a Benjamin button disease.
Speaker 1: It's like it's half that so, which is basically they call it Benjamin because I don't age all.
Speaker 3: The way back.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's called ben button.
Speaker 1: Ben butt, ben butt disease, Ben's butts disease.
Speaker 2: Like I've been trying to say, Drew abandoned me. Last night, We're in New York and we went to this bar and it had a photo booth and it was fun and sligh, and.
Speaker 1: For the first I actually tried my very hardest not to terrorize the value you all.
Speaker 2: Because when I got there, you could tell that I could read your vibe and you immediately bounced out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, I wasn't terrorizing the vibe. I was just so tired, but like I rallied. I did my thing. I got a fucking beer because I'm a straight man, and I drink.
Speaker 2: It was costplaying straight.
Speaker 1: Like I drink a beer at a bar.
Speaker 2: Left drink a beer wearing an O PN hat. What shirt were you wearing? A jack Ash shirt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a Jackass school shirt.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Literally, every everybody that saw me was like, wow, you look very straight today. Yeah, like literally, I got like three compliments saying it looks straight. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because at one point we did the thing where we went to fake kiss and Elsie was like, you can't. You can't do that when you look like that. It is so scary.
Speaker 1: It's very real looking. But yeah, I'll let you tell your side of the story and then I'll tell mine.
Speaker 2: So me and Josie were the only ones like really like taken in drinks because we're fucking crazy and my girl wanted to have us late party night and I was like, you know what, I'll tap in with her. So we were like having drinks being stupid and like we had been there for honestly, like way too long and we should have left forever ago. But on the way out, y'all started a new photo booth picture or who did it?
Speaker 1: It was it Josie, Yeah, it and Elsie.
Speaker 2: Josie and Elsie got in the photo booth, but it was one of those like film photo booths, so you have to wait fucking seven minutes for it to print. So they did that on the way out, and then we were like, oh my god. Like honestly, me and Josie were like, honestly, just get in the car because me and Josie kept being like, we want a city bike back. We want a city bike back, like it's all we talked about. We were like, I want to get on a city bike. I want to get on a city bike. It's because of my personality. Two nights ago, I took a city bike home and it was like the most serene, beautiful bike ride in my life. So because I'm addicted to like.
Speaker 1: This good feelings, having your wallflower moment, it was also the.
Speaker 2: Most silent night on earth. I genuinely think that my friends were the only people like alive.
Speaker 1: No one is talking about it, but New York literally does sleep. There is like a time that New York sleeps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like there is after.
Speaker 1: Ten pm on the weekdays it sleeps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially like I feel like in certain parts of Brooklyn it literally like it's also like.
Speaker 3: Not that windy here for being the windy city, for being the windy city.
Speaker 2: This is not the windy city.
Speaker 1: Oh where are the orange trees?
Speaker 2: Kai, Like you've never been anywhere?
Speaker 1: Oh, where's all the sun in the heat?
Speaker 2: Wait? Do you think the windy city is California or Florida? What are you.
Speaker 1: Where's all the mountains and shit the mountain state? Like? What are you saying?
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Wait, sounds like you don't know where the windy.
Speaker 1: City is either the windy shit, the windy shitty Chicago, the Orange City.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take you to Chicago. I'm gonna take you to Chicago.
Speaker 1: The Orange City of Flea, Florida. Holy shit. I love when I love.
Speaker 4: I thought you said I love women, and I was like, I love everyone.
Speaker 3: I feel like New York. I feel like I love people. Have fought over you this trip, Oh so far.
Speaker 1: I don't know how, but I have hose out here. It's crazy. Finish your story. We'll get into that.
Speaker 2: I have to pull my pants down.
Speaker 1: They're like writing up my lower go lower.
Speaker 2: You want me to take my pants off, we'll bar it. Anyways, so I was like, me and Jesse were like, we need to get on a city bike. We need to get on a city bike, and like that was our main objective. So then when Drew called the car, We're like what And it was perfect timing though, because the fucking film photos had to be like developed out of the photo boos. So me and Jesse were like, oh, just go get in the car. We're gonna like literally have another drink and wait for this and then go on away.
Speaker 1: I was okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So we were like whatever and like but somehow we like nothing was being communicated through any person.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: It was like me and Josie fully understood each other's game plan and Elsie and Drew had no idea what was happening? Is that really loud?
Speaker 3: No? No, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Sorry, the transformers are outside, yeah, like the robot, like the big gus. But no one, for some reason on there end didn't know what we were doing. And then I went outside and Drew. Drew was like, oh, I'm calling another uber because that uber literally just fucking yelled at me.
Speaker 1: I got into this uber and he yelled at me immediately, like I haven't been yelled at like that since I was like a child like he like scolded me and he was I like waved at him, like and he sat there for like I'm not joking, fifteen seconds, and then I had to cross I had to wait for three cars across the street. One of them honked at him because he did stop in the middle of the street and it was three cars, and so I had to wait for them to pass, and I walked and got into the car and he yelled at me, and I was like, you know what, I don't need this, So I canceled and gave him as five dollars and called another uber because I was like, I can't ask him to wait any longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he got yelled at and then he was like I'm calling another uber and I was like okay, and like I still didn't make it clear that me and Josie like were not planning on like getting back out, but you know what it was, because I think there was a brief moment where I was like, damn, I'm like pretty drunk. And I don't know if I should be on a city bike. And then like I went back in with Josie and because I remember, I like finished my drink really fast because I was like, dude, let's just go with Drew, like we'll ride city bikes another night. And like we're like going fast, and I was like, fuck, I need water. Wait, so I like ran and like chugged a cup of water and then we like we were like, oh my god, wait, where's the photo and we're like the footed with pictures and there they grabbed it and we were like, oh my god, and like we ran outside and it was the most deserted I'd seen the street. Like I literally looked like a tornado swept through and picked up all the cars and humans that were on that street like two seconds ago. It was the deadest tree I've ever seen. I mean, Josie like literally we're like drug and like hobbling, like we were.
Speaker 4: Like true bike back no, because that happened so.
Speaker 2: Long, so stupid. So then okay, so we're like, oh my god, they left, they're gone, and we like looked around and we were like no, they're fully gone, like they're just not here. And we were like, oh, fuck whatever. So then I looked up the city bike. We walked to the city bike like like whatever, and like I pulled up there and then I went to go scan one, and then I was like, wait, I need water, and I was like, I'm gonna throw up. I need water. I need water. So we like ran back into the bar because there was no delis open because it was literally the most dead stream I've ever seen in my life. There's no delis on the street that were. When we were like, let's go get water. We ran in, chugged a bunch of water, and then we were like all right, let's go and we ran back to the city bikes. The second I took out my phone to scan it, my phone died and I was like, oh my god. And then Josie was like, I can't get one. I can get one on mine. And it took like ten minutes figuring that out. And I was like, oh, wait, I can use my car. You can use your card on these city bigs. So then I went and I was trying to like do it, and like I did the whole thing, and then the screen just restarted and it took me like ten minutes to figure out how to use this fucking yee olda machine, and then the screen just restarted. I was like, dude, this isn't happening. And we stood there for I'm not kidding, like twenty minutes trying to figure it out. Took forever to get home, and then finally I was like, girl, this is not happening. My phone's dead. I'm way too drunk to be on a bike. Like, we gotta go home. And then we literally like hobbled to a corner and Josie's like, I'll call an uber and I was like okay, and then we just sat on the floor and I was like, order McDonald's. Ordered McDonald's, and then he ordered McDonald's in a car, and then we went home. And then I almost threw up because I took a bunch of Drew's electrolyte powder and put it in water, even though two days before in the morning when I drank some, I almost threw up everywhere. And then I had some when I got home, and I was like, oh, I'm gonna throw up. I need to go lay down, and I went went to sleep.
Speaker 1: Okay, the story from my perspective, since you want to air my shit out and.
Speaker 2: We were literally abandoned. You know what makes it worse, The reason we were so keen on waiting for the photo booth picture is because.
Speaker 1: My tits were all in.
Speaker 2: I pulled my tits out in it, and then they they took my tits home. These bastards took my tits home and left me behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hung them up on my wall.
Speaker 2: Did you did you.
Speaker 1: Tell you what about it?
Speaker 2: Did you play tug of war?
Speaker 1: Not yet I will though, so from my perspective, we're at this bar, I'm the most tired I've ever been in like easily the most tart.
Speaker 2: Which is also what Drew says every single night past ten pm. The city seems at ten pm and soda.
Speaker 1: Is Drew like, let me go, but my pomo literally will not allow me. I know that.
Speaker 2: He's just like they're like this at the table.
Speaker 1: Like staring, like sleeping with my eyes open because I don't want people to know I'm actually tired. So we play around of pool. I play with this weird fucking guy, the weirdest guy I've ever seen in my life, and he's like talking all this shit to me where he's like, yeah, like I'm I'm probably gonna beat your ass at pool, and I was like, yeah, you're probably gonna beat my ass. Like he's like, and I'm not like gonna have mercy, and I was like, don't have mercy, just beat my ass. And then we like He's like, I'll let you break since like you're obviously not as good as me. He said that to me, and then so I broke, and then he started and he fucking you have to like call your shot on the first ball. Apparently I didn't know that was a rule. And he's like, oh, I didn't call that ball, so you can go for whichever one you want. So I went for the one obviously like the stripes that he made. And then like I started cleaning up the table and I looked like a crazy guy, Like I looked like actually good at pool because like I made like so many shots, and he was getting so pissed. He was like he was like whatever, like I'm just gonna go to the restroom. I have to I have to take a piss anyways, and he was like, don't cheap, and like he's that to me because me and Josiah were playing, and he was watching me and Josiah play, and I was like acting like I was cheating the whole time with Josiah, and Josiah went up to him and was like, watch out, he fucking cheats. He's a fucking cheater. I don't think he knew me and Josiah were buddies, but he was like, yeah, I'm keeping my eye on him, and so he went and took a piss and like I made so many balls in a row. I actually looked like I sambagged him. It looked like I was like cheating, like I had like faked being really bad so I could beat his ass and pool. Eventually he did end up beating me, but it was really embarrassing because like he talked all this shit before and like was not much better than me at pool, which is like hilarious. And I haven't played pool in like ten years, felve years or something since I was literally a toddler. But after pool, we're just loitering around whatever, and I'm like, okay, I'm not taking a city bike. I refuse to buy home right now. I'm too tired, So I'm like, I'm gonna call a car. Whoever wants to get in the car can get in the car.
Speaker 3: With me.
Speaker 1: We relay that message, and you and Josiah are both like, no, we're gonna, We're gonna city bike. We're both going to city bike. And I was like okay, and I was like, the car is almost here, so like, if you're coming, you're coming. If you're not, you're gonna city bike. So they're like okay. But then right as the car pulls up and he shows her boobies in the machine, and this uber that is already yelling at me is outside, and I'm like, I can't wait any longer. So I'm like okay, and it really does need to get those booby pictures, and it seems like she's gonna she wants to ride with me in this car. So I'm gonna cancel this and get a new car. So I canceled it and got a new car, and I told Elsie. I was like, go tell them that the car is coming now, so they need to be outside now. And I was waiting on the curb and Elsie ran inside told y'all that the car was coming. Y'all were taking more photos in the photo booth, and the car pulled up and I was just like okay, So they's Citi biking because they're not outside. They would have been outside because I gave them five minutes to get the rasses outside to get to this car and y'all didn't. And then I get it to I text in the group chat and Elsie's like, oh, no, they know, like that we left. They said they were gonna city bike and I was like, oh cool, Like I don't feel bad, but I'm gonna let them know that we're in the car so they don't look for us or whatever. And then Josiah text back to my text. I was like, we left by the way in the car, and he was like fuck, And I was like, you cannot be mad at me, Like I gave y'all ten minutes and two cars to get it was.
Speaker 2: Like it literally felt like me and Josie were in like a funny ass episode of Always Sonny, because like the way we like walked out and there was nobody on earth, like it felt so funny, Like it was literally one of the best moments I've had in my whole life, like just be like, okay, hurry, hurry. And we were like like not running because I'm not about to be running through a random bar. But we were like we had fucking pep in our steps because we're like, we gotta get out of here. And then we got out here, like we were like, am my trippings are literally free and it was the best thing ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was night. Last night was a movie. And and you you're kind of turning into Christian in a way when like anytime you drink, you're like, I drink way too much.
Speaker 2: No, tolerance is so much lower now, it's embarrassing. Literally the second we got there, like my second drink in, I could have I should have stopped there because at this point in my life, I only ever need to drinks. And then I'm like, I'm the drunk as I've ever been. I need to go to bed.
Speaker 1: I rallied so hard because I wasn't even like supposed to drink that night, but I had a beer because and I didn't even finish it or did it. I don't know if I think you carried it around for so long. Yeah, I was like, I don't even know if I want this anymore, but like whatever, I'm just gonna try. But there's this new trend or something going around. I'm sorry I farted. There's this new trend going around on TikTok or something. I don't know. I've seen a couple of tiktoks about it, but it's apparently girls finding guys that listen to emergency intercom. Baby, Baby, I have bad news for you. That man is gay. That is a gay man. Man, I'm listening to emergency run. They're his beard.
Speaker 2: You're like the straight like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm like a face of it.
Speaker 2: So you don't you don't practice what you preach?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I saw that the like what was it? She was like, who's your favorite? And he's like, I don't listen to that.
Speaker 1: There were two or three tiktoks about it. Lied, Yeah, honestly, I don't know who those fuckers are.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I don't know what you're talking about, man, I don't know. Can I fuck please?
Speaker 1: What were you doing? I just winked at him.
Speaker 2: He looks so scary.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how I'm the short one now in the episode. Look, you're like taller than me.
Speaker 2: Well, I've always been taller than you.
Speaker 1: It's it's like person but not in the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we've just done a better job of covering the fact that you and hire both five f one.
Speaker 1: Well I'm five to three, so let's get that straight high as four eight. It's okay, sorry for and.
Speaker 3: Those videos of the DJ set were the same.
Speaker 1: Oh you were? You were?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were in a stool.
Speaker 3: I wasn't on a stool you were?
Speaker 2: You know how in all those videos you can't see your lower hand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: You're on still, Drews either, you're on still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you have to be on a stool to be up to five three?
Speaker 3: I am six three okay, And that's not a joke.
Speaker 2: Now you're lying. Okay, what's okay?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, I just said it.
Speaker 3: He drew serious question? Do you want to drop any more ship and fuck up the audio before we continue?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? You question?
Speaker 1: Do you want to job after this?
Speaker 3: Yes? I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's my my hot take of the week. Oh off, I don't care how Oh wait, it's your jewel p col that keeps falling.
Speaker 3: His legs right now. Jesus Christ, they're so red too. You're like cripping them together.
Speaker 2: I have to This is how I look crazy.
Speaker 1: My toothbrush broke and then it was like, do not do not ask questions if that thing disappears, because I will be fingering myself.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, that thing is because it made me broke.
Speaker 1: It broke, and that's literally gonna make me spin like I'm not gonna lie. When we were in the bathroom, you saw I put it on my wiener to see what it would feel like, and it's crazy. Let's just say my whole body went numb and I had a transcendental Yeah. I had like our body like actual projection moment.
Speaker 2: Let's just say it feels like.
Speaker 3: My oh I I am actually straight. And I remember in like eighth grade.
Speaker 2: I whoa, I know, like what, don't don't debunk his straightness.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're projecting nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: That's not your space to claim that is my job.
Speaker 3: I was playing I think, like uh, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, like the first one controller and I was like texting or something and it was like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 3: It was on my cocky. And then I remember somebody like added me as a friend and it was like my homie and it like so he made you come and it like felt hell good, and I was like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: In that one episode of Black Mirror.
Speaker 1: Everybody's had that experience, and that was controller. Yeah, if you're a guy, you've put your or you put the controller on your private parts and let people kill you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just get body the rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the fuck was I saying?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what we.
Speaker 3: Were saying about how I'm six four and you're five or eleven or something.
Speaker 2: We're talking about you being on stools.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking about you being four to three.
Speaker 3: It was four eight before.
Speaker 2: But I'm not there's anyways. Here is the take. My take. I don't care how bad a woman's art is. A man is not allowed to say it's bad because I'm not. I'm like, you're pushing it now.
Speaker 1: Now you're just like this is misogyny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're being misogynistic. Like she could literally be like scribbling Doodoo Koka on the walls and I'm like it's ugly and I don't like that. But the second a man comes up next to me and he's like I don't like.
Speaker 1: That, I'm like, where is this coming from? Really? Where is this actually?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like let's go deep in that psyche. Yeah, where's that coming from? Let's find you a therapist, Yeah, you need help. I don't. I wish I remember what I saw. I think I saw someone critiquing a woman's art and it's like a woman's art who I don't even fucking like. I'm like, now you're making me defend this girl because you shouldn't be doing that. Actually, maybe we need more men critiquing women's art so that more uh women can Then notice.
Speaker 1: That me and Kai were just crying about this.
Speaker 3: We were holy.
Speaker 1: We were just like we were like, dude, men like just men being mean to women.
Speaker 2: Wait, okay, now the message is all fucked up. You're straight, but you cry.
Speaker 3: You can do both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're are you? Are you okay? Are you good?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, your jaw looks so good. Drew, You're jolly goes crazy right now. The video is from the from the DJ said, I was like, damn, my side profiles gnarly.
Speaker 1: And you're like, damn compared to Drew.
Speaker 3: And I was literally looking at your jaw and then mine lack of jaw, and I was just like, Damn, I wish.
Speaker 1: I had that comparison. Is the thief of joy? Or is a thief of joy? So don't compare yourself to me, listen to like, because you don't don't compete with this because you will never.
Speaker 3: Make me feel better for a second.
Speaker 2: I mean it should make you feel better. Yeah, supposed to make me stupid to compare someone yourself to someone so perfect.
Speaker 1: I'm an unattainable knock well, i am the unobtainable beauty standard for men like and it's difficult, Like, it's even hard for me to keep up. And it's actually fucked up that you brought that up, that you would even come from me.
Speaker 3: How is it I just in compliment to you.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't cry, don't do no realmen, don't cry, please stop, like actually no, it's like grossing me out. Oh my god, I'm never him again.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, you guys all the.
Speaker 2: Time like clockwork, because we're fucking I've never seen the movie.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the means without me.
Speaker 1: No, Kay, I'm not gonna massage your feet. Kay, I'm not gonna massage your feet right now, like Kai, I'm not gonna like take your shoes off and play with your feet.
Speaker 2: Kaile, We're not gonna take this out.
Speaker 1: Put it on, put it back on, that away, put it away.
Speaker 2: Kas Actually Kai is the thing I like about. The thing I look about Kai is like his whole wardrobe is archive down to his socks. He's sad since what like senior year.
Speaker 1: The thing is that he The thing I like about Kai is that he recycles and he uses his com socks as the socks he wears every single day.
Speaker 2: Okay, but.
Speaker 3: It's like a yellow square.
Speaker 2: And the good thing is he's just like he's the true form of like human evolution because his body could tell that it was having a hard time clung through the like stiff socks, so his toenails grow at a rapid ring to claw through.
Speaker 1: Guy has very manicured feet. I wouldn't know because I want to play with it. So thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: One time, I think it was on the Reddit or something, but there was a picture of me and sandals and my toes were out and someone was like, this bitch has never been caught with her toes looking fucked up. I was like, why are you keeping track of my toes? There will never be a photo.
Speaker 1: There was emergency in or come reddit drama.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you get down to the bottom of it?
Speaker 1: No? But I want to just like speak on it for a second. Yeah, I you know, you've heard me a thousand times. I have begged for a contribute like it is actually a thing, and save that I haven't gotten one, and.
Speaker 2: Then on the record I had one in general.
Speaker 1: No, I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I've had one before and I don't.
Speaker 1: Even have a fucking blue check marker on I G but that's.
Speaker 2: No wait wait wait wait, now it's stacking up. It's too much.
Speaker 1: No country, No I G chat, I know, am I even a person?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You're useless. You should have exist, I know, and I know so many ways you could kill yourself today before.
Speaker 3: Oh now, oh, guy actually struggled with mental health stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Like, where is the fun? Where's the laughterwards the joy? Illness?
Speaker 1: Other people's mental mental illnesses are a thief of joy as well. Le should say that. We'll just say that real quick. I think I heard Nat laugh.
Speaker 2: I think that was me laughing loud as can't I heard? Oh she was she's taking a big dump.
Speaker 1: But I, uh, what was I saying?
Speaker 2: You were talking about the contribute?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. On the Reddit, someone posted a very inconspicuous thing and was like, hypothetically if I made a contribute for Drew, would I be able to post it here? And everybody was like, no, do not do that. That is insane. Please please do not put on here. It's like fair like let them vote, and they said no, the person posted it. Anyways, it wasn't even a fucking real com tribute, but people were still pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So as what I got from it was I went on the reddit the other day and people were like, someone was like, please know more about the drama? And I was like, oh fuck, what what what happened? Because of course I get terrified because like you know, like my like public figure, like as a public figure, like I'm just like I care about how I'm perceived because I'm I'm a good person and like what what are you doing? Bitch?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: But I saw that and I was like, what the fuck is this about? And then all the comments were like it wasn't even real. It was SuDS, like it was like soapy SuDS and there, and then like they were all arguing, they were like that's what they want you to think. So what I'm assuming is somebody posted the com tribute and then immediately everybody was like, you're going to hell. You should die like this is fucked up.
Speaker 1: I didn't even get to see it.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it either because take another photo.
Speaker 1: Wait it was you.
Speaker 3: Did you guys not realize what's.
Speaker 2: The point of a com tribute being posted on You could just give it to him.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be I need you to come into a cheese cloth and then I'm gonna rinse.
Speaker 1: It cares for me.
Speaker 3: Also, Drew gave me a blue check. It's coming in like a week and I'm gonna get you one. Two.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Oh, he's crawling around.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they can see that.
Speaker 2: They can't see you.
Speaker 3: He's getting back in the frame so they can see. This is what.
Speaker 2: Hit your again?
Speaker 3: Come on, logo, come on, let's get you back on the on the chair. But yeah, they're going to give you one too. They just want to make sure your mind goes through.
Speaker 2: And then but they're giving Kaiwan and then they're like having it permanently in like the work where you do what your work is. It's a cocksucker, bitch, ass ballfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you win?
Speaker 2: Are you pretending? Hey, he's stopped out, he's like he thinks he's he thinks he's recording a podcast episode somewhere else.
Speaker 3: He entered in like a parallel universe, and.
Speaker 2: I think it's a podcast and it's a universe where it's just him, because like he's giving no space for oh oh the steel like good, Oh he's back.
Speaker 1: I just was somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could tell today Josiah said a bye, like while we filmed, and he did something that I found so funny, and I hugged him and I genuinely was like and I said to him, I was like, the day you die, it's going to be so hard for me. And the thing is like that came from like such a real place, like me saying that to him, and like in my head it's an endearing thing to say, but that's like the craziest.
Speaker 1: Thing, so comes from a very place.
Speaker 2: It is going to be a hard It's gonna be a hard loss to get through. Yeah, And I don't know if I'll manage.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, Dura will.
Speaker 2: Take me like two weeks.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, like maybe thirty minutes for you what. It wouldn't even be like a real sadness. It would just be like.
Speaker 2: Would I get like would I get a post and then like it's like swiping up and going right back to grind Grinder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it would be ig story. Maybe swipes away my Snapchat that I haven't used since twenty fourteen, I'll post you.
Speaker 2: On my Snapchat. Maybe I need to Okay, here's the thing. This is like, yeah, I need I need to be in highlights. So like when I die, everyone's got to throw me on a highlight reel on their page. So then like even people who are trying to thirst follow you, the first thing they know is like, okay, so they've gone through loss because this who's or if anything, they're gonna be like, is this like his ex? Like he hasn't gotten rid of her on here? Yeah, And then all the way at the end of the reel because they're gonna watch through the whole highlight thing because they've got to see what what my vibe is and that the end they're gonna be like, oh, thank god, she's dead. And then they'll find themselves being like, oh my god, I can't believe I just yeah, that's fucked up. What did I think?
Speaker 1: I actually don't think I would ever realistically be able to use the internet ever again. If you died good. Like, realistically, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think you gotta you gotta make you got to open up that gofund me from my family.
Speaker 1: The go fund is being open. Yeah, but I wouldn't ever be able to use the Internet in the same capacity.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would either, because also I would see you all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah would.
Speaker 2: If I see one more first trap edit of Kai, yes, I'll kill myself.
Speaker 1: Fuck that.
Speaker 2: And that's a threat. And that is a threat. And you know what, imagine all of the accounts swipe all of those down and they delete them. They're like, oh sorry, I'm kidding. You can keep them up and stop making them.
Speaker 3: Those were cool, I say, make probably more of those.
Speaker 2: Maybe there should be more footage of you, So you should start filming yourself doing things.
Speaker 1: Okay, what what are you saying? No? Picking the backing off of that. Yeah, we did jed and it was probably the most lit night of my life.
Speaker 2: Y'all turn it out so happy.
Speaker 1: Y'all turned it up in a way that I wasn't prepared for. Dude, I had the most rancid vibe all day before because I was so I wasn't nervous and I wasn't anxious, but like something in me was like something's gonna go wrong, something bad.
Speaker 2: Sounds anxious, no, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't any I've had like really brutalizing like anxiety, but this was like totally different. I don't know what the feeling was, and when I find a word, i'll tell you, guys, but like it was gnarly, and I think it was just like the fact that I was just like ruminating in my vibe all day alone. That like really set me over the edge because I was just like sitting in the house all day waiting because I was like I don't want to fucking go out before and like do anything. I just want to chill.
Speaker 3: I felt the same way. It didn't really feel like nerves it, but it was like an unpleasant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly, because I was like, there's not much that we could fuck up, Like, yeah, it's not that hard. But the second week, I even like when we were walking on the stage, I was like it was totally over it. But like there I was a little anxious, but it was so much fucking fun, Like there were so many fucking heads there. I actually couldn't believe that many people came out like it was a literal blast and we're doing again. We're doing it again, simply we have to ease.
Speaker 3: This is a test run. Yeah, but it was so much fun. We're going to do Coach in twenty twenty three, that's what we're manifest.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do my own DJ set, but only girls are allowed.
Speaker 1: We could probably if you wanted to. One of the people that threw it was like, we want to throw another show for you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding. I want to do like a like a girl's only event.
Speaker 1: You could do a SOLA set for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the girls only event.
Speaker 3: Sorry, okay, good, can I pull up?
Speaker 2: Why do you want?
Speaker 1: The ratio sounds fucking ratio sounds good. Yeah, the ratio sounds on point.
Speaker 2: I thought y'all were fucking I.
Speaker 3: Love going to parties with good ratios.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ratio at the bar last night was crazy.
Speaker 2: The dudes, bro, you did more like bitches.
Speaker 3: More bitches would be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just more. I need Hey, I need this, I need more bitches in this room. Like there's too much.
Speaker 1: I hate that word so much that context.
Speaker 2: Yes, there needs to be more bitches here.
Speaker 3: We get some more bitches, all.
Speaker 2: The bitches, all the bitches at home.
Speaker 1: This is me, this is where the bitches at Okay, I mean that's me asking, Yeah, what do you want us to read that?
Speaker 3: Ye say it? Can you? What's how's what's your straightest impression of that phrase?
Speaker 1: Hold on? What was I saying to you this morning? Why do you guys get so bloody press when another guy hits on that?
Speaker 3: Like, I take that as.
Speaker 2: A compliment, you say bloody pressed?
Speaker 3: Can you do the buy one?
Speaker 1: I read that wrong? Oh yeah, you read that wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm straight.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of crazy things. Yeah, this world nowadays.
Speaker 1: A lot of crazy things being said in this world these days.
Speaker 2: And like what does that mean? Like what is all the crazy things? Is the crazy thing being like told.
Speaker 1: The inside the inside of his brain?
Speaker 3: I got tagged in that so many times.
Speaker 1: Well, the craziest thing is like four different people sending that to you and being like, yo, this is you, this is you. That is the craziest diss of all time. They were saying it as like conflidence, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, there's a lot of crazy things being said in this world, I know, but do you not believe.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm obsessed with the I need my sexuality way.
Speaker 2: What's up with the what now? I'm just gonna be like, what's up with that vibe? Like is she straight?
Speaker 1: Or like what's that vibe? Okay? So uh walking around New York, I realized that I am like recognizable from the back of my head, like I have such a distinct disgusting rats nest of a head or hair on my head that like people will notice me from the back which I describe your head so funny rats nest, like you give.
Speaker 2: Like disgusting, stinky rats nest head.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just like I thought that was so funny because someone was like, I noticed you from the back of your head, and I was like, there's no way. And then at the event, someone else also noticed me from the back of my head, and I've had Elsie take a picture and I was like, oh, yeah, that looks like me because it's so gross.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn, damn. Your hair does what mine does, where it's like the pieces that are loose and not being like held down by grease and oils, like all of these curl and then back here it's just matted up.
Speaker 3: Like pretty hair.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you do have pretty hair?
Speaker 3: You do. I don't understand the the Drew has gross hair thing. I go with it to support you.
Speaker 2: Well, I I say that because I live with him and I see his regime, my regime, your regimend. They gotta change the spelling of that word, Like what is.
Speaker 1: That's?
Speaker 2: Like, what's the deal with airplane food?
Speaker 1: They gotta respell.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding, Like why is airplane food and airport food? Those are the worst meals ever? But not for me, not for me, Pam.
Speaker 1: I take it where I can get it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we know that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I remember I have bitches. Hell, I got hose.
Speaker 2: And the thing is why I even bring that up, because you can't really talk about it.
Speaker 1: I can't, but I just want to let people know that I got hose out.
Speaker 2: Here me too, Like everyone wants to fuck me, Like.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Though nobody hits on me.
Speaker 1: No one hits on me either, because I think we're a couple. When we go out, everyone thinks we're yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude. When we were in the airport and we like realized that that was the funny shit.
Speaker 1: Did we talk about that?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. We were in the airport and we were like like like holding into them and like bam, scared, like or I don't know what we were doing.
Speaker 1: We were just being annoying.
Speaker 2: We were like we were being like the couples, and we were.
Speaker 1: Just being like how we normally act. Like we were just like leaning on each other and like just being like physical, like not like in a weird, like annoying way. We were just like hugging God, but in just like a normal way. And then like we like saw ourselves from like a third person's perspective.
Speaker 2: And oh, we really look like a couple.
Speaker 1: We're the annoying couple in the airport that like is making out, or the.
Speaker 2: Annoying couple in the amusement park. Lines that's like leaning on each other. I'm scared, I'm gonna get I have butterflies. What's that?
Speaker 1: Betmont? I bought some vetmont.
Speaker 2: I think that looks like a tag that fell off of something that you picked up off the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bought this. It was six hundred dollars. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Does that exists anymore?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so, But didn't did them the start of that month.
Speaker 2: I don't think he started. I think he was a creative director or he was like one of the head designers there. I don't know, you know, don't.
Speaker 1: Come to me for information, but yeah, there we just saw each other and we were like, wait, this is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if I do that like in public, like it's it doesn't read the way it reads to y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just looks like a couple like fake drechs, really.
Speaker 2: Fucking gross and nasty in public. But that's okay. That's okay because there has to be that for the world to go around.
Speaker 1: That's my thing, that's my whole thing. Is the reason why I act a fool in public is because people get to go home to their monotonous lives and talk to their partner or their children, or their parents or their friends and say, I saw the craziest people in my life today, and it gives them a little conversation to spark some joy in their life, to make fun of me, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: That's like in the video of me on the plane when we were landing, Yeah, so many people are coming like I just don't find that funny, like and just like being like like like annoying, like to be annoying and being like that's so no. If I saw that, I would be so annoyed.
Speaker 1: Personally, I would not have let slide.
Speaker 2: And it's like, personally, you should shut the fuck up, because there's a chance you've been around that kind of behavior in a really serious way and you don't do anything about it, and you just like look at your iPhone and like continue to scroll TikTok, and you don't care. Like never, I don't feel like, ever ever have we been in public being like stupid and someone's been actually upset by it? Like, yeah, I can't think of a single time someone's actually been annoyed, because I feel like we read the room pretty well. Also, me like that was like me the equivalent of me clapping if they are a plane landed like that.
Speaker 1: That's like a.
Speaker 2: Similar amount of like obnoxious standing up and acting like I'm djaying on a plane like I was listening to Someone asked me that, Oh, yeah, I was listening to Fantasy by Mariah Carey.
Speaker 1: Oh this just surrender to the universe. It's easier that way.
Speaker 2: What made you think that? Did you make that up?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I think I've heard that somewhere, Yeah, from me, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Think that's like what the Buddha said.
Speaker 1: Just surrender to the universe. It's easier that way.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a big religious like ideology. Oh oh my god.
Speaker 5: Ah ma'am. I thought you were like a real slut.
Speaker 3: That was just on the ground of happy nine nine. This was like foreh and.
Speaker 4: The shop is lucky forty forty one, forty two, forty three, forty four, forty five read forty Oh Bama rush like the sorority ship have you been doing it?
Speaker 1: Is that a sowarity is like the girls getting.
Speaker 2: Together sororities fucking scare me. And I don't fuck with those videos of those girls dancing. It freaks me out.
Speaker 3: You're talking like the doors opening, and I'm all like, oh no.
Speaker 2: That that's the energy we need to take back to sororities because now they're like people are like it.
Speaker 1: I feel it's it's a new It's always been a thing, but I think TikTok is just now getting a hold of the culture and it's just like now spreading and being into everybody's minds. But like, like Southern sorority culture is crazy. It's like, I mean frat culture too, but like sorority culture is on a different level, and like it's just very fascinating to see like the ins and outs of it and then also see like how popular it has become on the internet, because like I feel like even three years ago, like it wasn't a hot take to be like sororities are terrifying, Like that was like funny to say, And now I feel like it's almost like reverted back to being like sororities are like cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's the energy I'm feeling from it. I feel like, hella, people are like I love this, like this is so awesome, but I'm like, this is probably one of the scariest and most lifeless videos I've seen in my life. Yeah, like all of them doing that one dance. It's like it's that one songs like dun done and Dun dun dune and dun dunt du dund don't It's like I can't think of the name of the song. I know it's one you It's like, it is that the song that's being used, or just make that up?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: I think you guys are lying. All of the girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Like they're they're so scary and for some reason, I'm using that those videos and it being like a bunch of white girls doing the dance. It feels like I'm watching like a new Jordan Peele movie unfolding on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels a bit like Midsommar or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like scary. I'm like, whoa, it's cultiv.
Speaker 1: I love women being women and finding sisterhood in each other and being able to be.
Speaker 2: You like with frats though, because you're like a boy. So I don't know why you're like, I just.
Speaker 1: Love women specifically, and it's just different for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you trying to say I'm misogynistic?
Speaker 1: I'm not. We didn't say any the one saying that, But if you feel that way.
Speaker 2: I felt like I will see men in the room, and.
Speaker 3: I know Drew feels the same way. I'm a little bit disappointed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why A your legs crossed. Now that you're talking like this, we're in You're.
Speaker 1: Like, well, if you really respected women, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And we're not telling you. We're not telling you what to do.
Speaker 2: It seems like it though we're not.
Speaker 1: We're not you would just respect women. It's just that, Yeah, I just feel like we're getting that from.
Speaker 2: You, Like, why are you the women now? Like am I No?
Speaker 3: No, my me and my altars and Kai, Yeah, I'm in like a real person right what I know, I'm a real person.
Speaker 1: No, you're one of my alters. You've been working on this podcast, working, but I've let you take up front seat because I was like, you know what, like we'll share the spotlight a little bit. Like but like when you go away, you go look.
Speaker 2: Look now he's it's like he's realizing.
Speaker 1: You're not real, you've never been.
Speaker 2: He has to work right now. Oh he's gonna oh my god, it's gonna kill him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's dramatic. He can't even do it.
Speaker 2: You're you're not do it well now he's just throating his fingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that's the big surprise of the episode. Kai is an altar.
Speaker 2: Big surprises. We're not in l A and I'm never going back. We're never going back unless we're begg to unless shoot it, unless you want to beg for it, unless the people of l A and eat his back.
Speaker 1: Who wants to.
Speaker 2: Boys back in time? I literally was planning last night. I was like, damn, when I got back to La that's the first thing I'm posting that song.
Speaker 1: You better keep you better stick to it because that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I was gonna post that song last night because I was like, damn, that song is so good. Yeah, because you fucking throated it. I was gonna post it last night, and I was like, wait, I have to save this. The boys, dude, our friend group is just soundboards.
Speaker 1: Like that's all we are. We are fucking soundboards. We are terrifying.
Speaker 2: We are just as if we don't walk down the street all being like oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Literally, like the other day, we were walking down the street and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And every single one of us, like one after another. It just triggered a chain reaction and every single one of us just had to make the sound and.
Speaker 2: We had to do it better than the person. Yeah, and we just kept going and the competition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I realized, I was like, holy ship, we are psychos, Like we just like hear one of us make a loud sound and we have to make.
Speaker 2: The next live crazy, but we are free.
Speaker 1: We are free. We do have fun. We love ourselves.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my god.
Speaker 6: Okay, media media, okay, my media of the week was mine and DJ set go check out the videos online.
Speaker 3: It was I could upload it if I was British.
Speaker 1: Or should we gate keep the We need the gate keep the mix.
Speaker 3: We should keep it.
Speaker 1: We need to gate keep it. Crazy but anyone else but you by the Moldy Peaches. We threw that song on the set. It was super cute, super super duper cute. Well it's all over the internet because it was an iconic moment.
Speaker 2: And I think it was wait, what are we be over the car? Literally, Drew said to me, and it came off in my head like he was being like, what was What was it? Dude? It was like you made a comment. You were like, I've never been to that side of the city, like in the Financial district, and I like made a comment where I was like, yeah, well you don't go where you don't belong and you don't belong in the financial district.
Speaker 1: I think I said like, okay, missus city girl.
Speaker 3: You know you were like.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you did know. You did the thing where you you say something and it's kind of like real.
Speaker 1: But it's like I swear on my entire life there was no emotion behind me.
Speaker 2: Did I think because you were so moniton in it. It felt like you were like annoyed that I told you you shouldn't go to the financial District and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were like you shouldn't go. And then I was like, city, okay, You're like.
Speaker 2: Okay missus and the local like whatever, and it came off so ruined. I don't even know what I said. And then you were like I was like, oh, not you being mad at me actually saying that to you right now, and I was like I was joking, please please, And then we all argued about where the Empire State Building was. M okay, the Empire State Building is ribbed for your Pleasure.
Speaker 3: Building.
Speaker 1: Chrysler Building is rich okay, so life is perfecto cf CF is literally a classic. And then the last song I need to find it. Let's just say, where the fuck is it? I don't know it by its title. Well, well I can't find it, but we'll just do Raymond Scott Sleepy Sounds for Baby Volume one. Just go listen to that little album. It's really cute. It's like sleepy time music. And then for show, I haven't really watched anything on the airplane, I watched Fuck what did I watch? The fuck? What did I watch? What did I watch? What did I watch? I have it SAYD in my letterbox.
Speaker 2: I'll start mine though. Uh Summertime the Sundays Automatic by Kikaru Tata. I think I already said that I love you always Forever Donald Lewis, West End Girls by pet show Boys because uh, like literally, oh.
Speaker 3: You're watching Info Wars on the plane.
Speaker 2: And then this Masayoshi Takanaka song but I can't read it, so you discuss.
Speaker 1: We actually are the Info world? Were the Info Wars for like the gay girls and the gays?
Speaker 2: Like that's literally I don't know what that is. Oh, and then movie is the best movie I ever Mermaids, what a cast? Sharea writer? And Christina a baby?
Speaker 1: I watched Spencer and then I watch The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent, which brings me to my last point. Why don't we have actors like Nick Cage in society? And it doesn't feel like we have just like super cool people doing super cool things anymore. I think the movie star is dead. Fully, the movie star is dead. They're all becoming influencers because they want a piece of my fucking pie. I guess what, bitch, you're not gonna get any of it. I am my own person. I invented this ship. All the fucking things you're doing, I've been doing for eight years. Tap in, tap in, try to try to tap in. You can't have you can't fucking have this, bitch.
Speaker 3: My media is the sound that what's is the sound that Drue makes one right.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't
Speaker 3: Foo