Speaker 1: Not to freak everybody out, but before you know it, it's going to be Christmas and you don't want to be rushing for last minute gifts. It's the Jewble Show, and thankfully we have TikTok and the list of the most popular Christmas gifts inspired by TikTok is going viral. We'll go over there next so you can see just how underwhelmed you're going to be this holiday season. Also, we have a big announcement coming up in three minutes, so we'll tell you what the most popular gift items are on TikTok next, as well as the biggest announcement in the history of the universe, so pretty big. It's right after this. It's the Jewel Show. Where do you look for Christmas gifts? It's the Jewble Show if you look on Amazon. I do do you have the timeless tradition of going to the mall, trying to find a parking spot and then getting in a streaming match with an old lady who purposely swooped in around you and took your spot, only to end up being bailed out by your family because you decided to take a tusay on her windshield and the mall cops called the male Cops. Well, not to worry. There's a new place that's here for all of your holiday gift giving needs. And TikTok is the place because a list is going viral the most popular gifts inspired by TikTok And we'll tell you what the number one is in just a second. But first we have a huge announcement DJ horns. Yeah, that's how you know it's real. I was looking for my little DJ horns and I couldn't find them. So but huge announcement right now and counting down to it all year long. Hey it say it, say it. It's one oh six to one point one presents Post Malone and Jelly Roll T Mobile Park. That tickets will go on sale this Friday, but we have them and you're never more than twenty minutes away from tickets to see post Malone hits one o six point one. When are they coming? Because it's T Mobile outside, I.
Speaker 2: Mean June twenty six perfect, Okay, I was hoping it.
Speaker 1: Was okay, right in the middle of the before it gets too hot it starts to snow, have to close it. No, it's gonna be something that's so exciting and we have got tickets before you can buy them. You're never more than twenty minutes away from tickets to see post Malone and Hits one oh six point one. Text the word psycho actually right now to four one oh six one and you might win tickets. Text the word psycho to four one o six one if you want to win tickets to see post Malone, And the only place to get those tickets before you can buy them is right here on Hits one zero six point one.
Speaker 3: Okay, back to the holidays. Do you want to give that to somebody for the holidays or buy them or win.
Speaker 1: Them for yourself? Yeah? Anyway, and this is going viral of the most popular Christmas gifts inspired by TikTok. I'll tell you what the number one is in just a second. First, let's sco over some of the others. Pickleball paddles. Oh that course, Yeah, that's legit, though I still have yet to play pickleball.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 2: It feels like one of the most basic things you can do, Brad.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm not afraid to be basic.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm It's like I can eat a vegetarian's food, they can't eat mine, like a basic person can't be as complex as me. I get that, but I just haven't had the time to go play pickleball.
Speaker 1: It does sound very fun, it.
Speaker 3: Does make time fun and plus now because it's so popular, it's easily accessible and that's how people meet people sometimes these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and TikTok was partially responsible for the huge explosion of pickleball over the last year. They say maybe it's because it's due to the fact that gen Z loves a court side outfit. Yeah, thank you, just a fun activity. I don't know. Is it the outfit more than anything? I don't know the story of your gen Z. Is it the outfit or is the pickleball? I mean the outfit makes it cute. You take pictures before you start playing in your outfits. You can post them later to show people that you played pickleball. Just to clarify really quick. Aren't pickleball outfits the exact same as tennis outfits? Yeah, but no one's got time to run around the tennis court. Pickleball works are smaller, it's harder, and tennis just for rich people to sign up at like a tennis club. Picklebar courts are right in the middle of the street gangster. You can usually tell sports based on what their name is, Like, Tennis is a pretty rich sports. Squash is the richest the tennis type sports sports. It's named after Notty. It's a squash, but then broke tennis and squash's pickleball. It's kind of by what you can afford at the grocery store. I guess they're going over a list of the most popular holiday gifts. According to TikTok, a turntable vinyl record player. Oh, I do love those.
Speaker 5: I don't have any records, but I want one. Yeah, I just need records. You want to play them on er.
Speaker 1: This last year people got so obsessed with record players, but who has actual records to play on them. I've never seen anybody with a record player in their house actually play a record really well. My brother does.
Speaker 3: But I feel like Taylor Swift kind of was part of this too, because she would re release all of her albums on vinyls and then, just like with Polaroid cameras and all that stuff, it's the texture that's coming back the whole vintage thing. So texture of records is different than.
Speaker 2: I am with jubile. Though my brother has a record collection. That is amazing. He will not put a needle to any of those records. Wait why because he doesn't want to ruin them. Yeah, exactly, don't want to scratch him up right, so wild.
Speaker 1: Ruin It makes fun of him every year. Wow, wow record recreation. Well there is a number. Another one of the top Christmas gifts, according to TikTok a sism. I think that's how you say it. Digital clock with a large display. I've seen these and I do really want I don't know what this says. It's an alarm clock that combines a makeup mirror fuld display that offers three brightness settings to wake you up gently.
Speaker 5: What you know, how many times in the morning I'm super rinting around my room and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, Siri, what time is it? Siri? What time is it? Siri? Oh crap? Wait sorry, guys, if you have a clock that wakes you up that's also a makeup mirror, do you just roll over then your makeup right away?
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 1: Makeup on half your face because the other half is still in the pillow. Gosh, that's so cool.
Speaker 7: Do you know what?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 3: That would help get me up faster, because then I would be like, Wow, you really need that time to get ready girl.
Speaker 1: That's so cool and of course one of the top gifts according to TikTok Stanley Quincher cups. Okay, I stand by them. They're amazing cups. I have three of them, and I had them before Stanley Blue after it blew up when it was forty dollars now instead of like nineteen dollars when I first got the other ones. And it's the same cup, isn't wrong? Okay, that's got a straw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm super late to the Stanley game. But I have to tell you. When I used it in the summertime and I left my water in the car, it was cold. I came back and it was still cold water. Stanley has got me now for life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that just sp every thermost nervous in the history ever.
Speaker 3: But I don't have any other thermases. My Stanley kept my water.
Speaker 2: Cold in that most Thermas is keep hot things hot, cold things cold.
Speaker 1: How do it know? We don't know, but it does it for like twelve hours. Stanley didn't invent it at all. I have my Yettie that does it for my coffee.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: I don't have another thermist, except I kind of do, but that's for hot things. This kept it cold. The number one gift of the year, according to TikTok, is a bobble Bear bubble initial necklace. I raised. This chunky accessory is true the rage ever since Haley Beaber started sporting a b necklace every album. I want one. I have like a skinny V but I want a bubble Bee. What is it again, bobble Bear, bobble babble Bear bubble initial necklace. I want to say.
Speaker 2: Thank you over here. You know TikTok to do what Amazon does? Do you guys get the Amazon catalog?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, what the Christmas cats catalog? These are so cool.
Speaker 2: Amazon releases a Christmas catalog every year that I don't know how but goes right to my daughter's mailbox. She doesn't have a mailbox, but she just shows up one day and she's got a catalog. It's a physical catalog of all of the deals on Amazon's Christmas.
Speaker 3: That's crazy they made that. I don't send it an e meal. That is really cool. I also have an Amazon shop and it's got a bunch of really good deals.
Speaker 1: Amazon shot do it, Don'tina's Amazon Shop do you have holiday recommendations on there?
Speaker 3: I will just follow me at Nina on the air on all socials. There's links there. But I want this necklace that is so cute. Look at it's a bubble font it. I'm into wearing ends.
Speaker 1: This is cute. We should post this list stuff. We could get a Jubile Show one that'd be cute.
Speaker 3: Wait, who's gonna wear it?
Speaker 1: I just want to grow the necklace. How loud is it If I'm wearing a Jubile Show necklace, that thing has to be huge? Diamonds Look at diamond in. Yeah, they have something that's got like Ryan. So those are kind of cool. I do like those. I might get one. Take me back to my flea market day. It's another Jubile phone frame day Mornings on the twenties. Hello bal Yeah, this is beal.
Speaker 9: M.
Speaker 10: This is Darwin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Darwin beal.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you? You gotta talk to you?
Speaker 10: Bout car?
Speaker 1: We don't do any shot how to works?
Speaker 10: Hard?
Speaker 1: To break? This bill called from out of works looking for Darwin car and here the breakdown, Yes, yes, yes, break there the break the pigs. We were one day so we didn't replace break pays.
Speaker 10: What I'm sorry because you were this bill.
Speaker 1: You're having your car work on there here the out of works you gotta break pays breaks.
Speaker 10: Some yes, yes, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The break page offense ship. But we had a little bit of issues. You only picking up a car a little bit different than the when you dropped off.
Speaker 10: No, I want to pick up my car.
Speaker 1: Yea, it is your car. Your car is ready to go with the break page are done. We could be a little bit of issue. Go a little ding on the doors. We had to do a little bit of paint work, but only paint. We have a pretty pretty pink so well your call a pretty pretty pink color there, but look pretty good.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, I'm having I'm having so much trouble understanding you. My car is what pretty pretty pink? There's an official name of the color we had the paint. What's the wait a minute, I only ask that you guys work on the brakeside and knee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what heaven was we working a brick page? But then, uh, jimmy, you had a rigs came out with the rins hit the side of the door, dring it up pretty bad. But we had to paint the panel of the door. But oh, we had with the color from another car we painting paint the color pretty pretty pink, and so we just went ahead and paint the whole car that color. But look good. Brand, So you painted my car pink? We were not know We did not paint that pink. You see taking the name of number the color, name of the color, official color, pretty pretty pink.
Speaker 11: I don't care what the official color of it is called or referred to.
Speaker 1: It's pretty pretty. It's pretty pretty pink. Number six the name of the color.
Speaker 8: Don't care.
Speaker 11: I don't care. I want my original color. I'm not driving around in a pretty pretty pink.
Speaker 1: We looked pretty good. You haven't even seen the year. If you come down the shop, maybe look at it in my finding You like pretty pretty pink? Number six?
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's no way I'm going to be driving around in a car that's the color of pretty pretty pin.
Speaker 1: Number see pet number six the official name of that color, pretty number six.
Speaker 10: Don't care.
Speaker 11: You are going to reverse the color back just like I asked you to, or you're going to reverse the car.
Speaker 1: You're saying you want the original color on that card and no pretty repeint cutor number six? You want the original color. Yeah, okay, yeah, we can't paint the bag the original color, but it's gonna be a lot of week or so. We're going to get that color in because all we had with the pretty real number six. So if you want to bring it back, we can do that for you. It's gonna take it take by the week or so. What I need you to do is paint my car color back. We paint that bag be about twenty five hundred bucks.
Speaker 8: So for that no quote, you know what's going to happen is I'm going to come down there.
Speaker 11: I'm going to talk to your boss and I'm going to get you fired, and you guys are going to.
Speaker 10: Paint my car back to its original color. That's what's gonna.
Speaker 1: To make sure hear you create you don't like the pretty repeat number six on that car.
Speaker 11: No, I don't like the color pretty pretty pink, and I definitely don't mind you, so do what I ask.
Speaker 1: We can't do that because this is actually Jebel from the Jubil Show doing a phone Brenk on you and your wife set you up. What Yes, your wife said you were having your car worked on and she wanted to mess with you. Oh my, so your cars is? I think your car's fine. I don't know if it's a pretty pretty pink or now, but it sounds really nice.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, you guys.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone.
Speaker 3: Franks, it's time for Nina's what's trending. Sanna is working overtime this year. Sanna is now offering to call any child or family that would like to speak to him before the holiday. Yep, you can visit Santa Phone Calls dot com. That's to schedule your call with Sanna, and it will only cost you nine ninety five for a kid to get a one time call from Santa. Wait, it's fourteen ninety five. And then your kid can talk to Santa for five minutes and then you get a recording of it to remember the magical moment forever. But if you'd like your whole family to sit down and have a moment with Sanna, it's twenty.
Speaker 1: Bucks, homies.
Speaker 5: I'm setting you know right now, you genius, talk to Santa for free.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I just talked Sanda for free all the time when I was younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should try to hit up the Santa's people and do this ourselves.
Speaker 1: With Santa decides he can't do things for free anymore. Not true, Santa, I can always do things for free. Yeah Santa is charging. That helps your.
Speaker 3: Phone call because yeah, Santa wants you to have a different way to be able to spend time within this holiday seats and upgrade the phone line starting cameo.
Speaker 12: You know what.
Speaker 3: On cameo, he's really missing as No, not only will you say Merry Christmas, he can say Happy Birthday. That's frosty man.
Speaker 1: If you know, you know.
Speaker 3: But this is a wild story, Please buckle up for the ride. The question is did did he sacrifice a bird to beat a charge? So back in nineteen ninety nine, for those people who followed hip hop back then, there was all kinds of drama going on. But at the time, there was a shooting outside of a nightclub and Diddy was believed to be the person that did the shooting. However, one of his people ended up taking the fall. Shine, So I remember, Shine, I liked that dude. I never liked Diddy. I never thought did he was any good. I thought he was a trash rapper, but I got had to I never I just never liked his music.
Speaker 1: But I liked Shine. That guy was good.
Speaker 3: Shine ended up going to jail, and he was sad about that. He maintained his innocence and was like, I was just the fall guy. And he even now has a documentary coming out or some type of tell. Of course, perfect timing. But the wild thing is there's a story about how people saw Diddy stop at Central Park on his way to court that day to face his charges. He went up to some person that was there with sage in their hand, like blessing him with sage.
Speaker 1: Put a bird in Diddy's hands to hold, Did he fly?
Speaker 3: Lets the bird go to fly up into the sky, and then all of a sudden, a bird drops dead. He goes to court and he is just free of all charges. So like, now there's this new I don't want to call it a conspiracy, but maybe about did he like somebody needs to call that Central Park like which again and get him to sacrifice the bird to get out of this situation. I don't think that's going to happen. But isn't that crazy? That's wild, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: You know where I thought this was going to be honest with you, but you said, did he sacrifice the bird? Because he would have had gunshot residue on his hands. I'm like, did he go bird hunting to get gunshot residue on his hands?
Speaker 1: He had diability. I thought it was going to be he threw the bird up in there and then took it a gun out and started cheating at it too. I'm like, that's probably not wise to do. Yeah, that's not why.
Speaker 3: We'll just talking about the magic. It was just just with some magic. But people watch this whole thing happen. You opened the Bible and all this stuff, so anyway interesting, you will see that trending. But I need to tell you about it first because if you want to talk about it later, let's that's weird.
Speaker 2: There's only one way to get out of this, diddy, and you know what it is, take care of it, Brad.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I have the right idea. If I is bad thinking, Brah, you think no, bread, I'm not thinking anything bad? Are you sure? Yeah? Is it the whole No? He gets out of anyway? W w what you think? I think it's this, but WWE's Monday night.
Speaker 3: Also thought it's a Netflix premiere day. So Netflix is officially a monopoly all things that are cool.
Speaker 1: They just have the fight. They've got w W E. Now they've got football.
Speaker 3: So if you don't have a Netflix subscription, it's time to Netflix and chise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they're raising their prices.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that would be so fun. What let's try it. Throw me cross the room.
Speaker 9: That's not.
Speaker 3: And it's okay in this particular, Show me how strong you are, daddy?
Speaker 1: What is happening here? Well, Brad is the.
Speaker 3: One that went all like bit, I never said what.
Speaker 1: You said.
Speaker 2: Through the room and call people daddy in theved.
Speaker 1: Never been in a room. I've never ever ever been in a room in my life where I've been uncomfortable until now. And I've been around a while and I've been a really uncomfortable situation.
Speaker 13: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Trip is on the phone today for a first day follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Bri and he really liked her and has no idea why. So we're about to call her in a minute and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Trip, how long has it been since you heard from Bri.
Speaker 3: It's been a couple of days now, okay, how many times have you reached out.
Speaker 1: To her in that time?
Speaker 6: Just you know, just a just a.
Speaker 9: Couple I texted her like right after her date to see what was going on and had her come back, and then you know, like one at a time a day later, and then I just texted her again yesterday to see if she was okay and still nothing.
Speaker 1: Why don't you tell us about your date then, trip, How did that go?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Okay, sure, So we met on the League. Are you guys familiar?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The League.
Speaker 8: Yeah. It's like it's like a.
Speaker 9: Higher end dating app let approved to join in, and it's so like business professionals and stuff who you know want to seem like big things in their life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I have heard that then. Okay, so you met on there. So you guys are both high powered business cards? Business cards?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 9: I mean yeah, you know I do, okay, and Gritos it does pretty well too. So we yeah, you know, we'll do it all right, So you know, we have to talk in and and so we decided to go to like the higher end steakhouse for for our date. I sent out a car to pick her up, you know, really rolled out the red car carpet for you know, it was we dropped a good turn of change on this. You know, we got caviar, seafood tower, pretty nice bottle of wine.
Speaker 8: She seemed really into all of it.
Speaker 9: She she was, you know, add up and was really excited by by getting a car to pick her up, and and all of.
Speaker 8: That conversation was good. We ate of us.
Speaker 9: We drank a bunch initially, you know, I had invited her back to my place and she said yeah. And then but you know, then she kind of changed her mind. She like stepped away to the bath room, uh, and came back and was.
Speaker 1: Like, I need to go home. So she went to the bathroom, came back and said she needed to go home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, What do you think happened in that time where she said yes and I need.
Speaker 1: To go home.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, really a lot and drank a lot.
Speaker 9: So I'm assumed she was a little uh, you know, it was embarrassed that maybe some some tummy troubles we were heading her way, you.
Speaker 1: Know, oh okay, okay, felt like she got too drunk or ate too much.
Speaker 8: No, I don't I don't think she was drunk. I think she ate too much.
Speaker 9: Maybe maybe maybe you know, I was worried about about what, you know, what I might see the next morning, you know what I mean, like my bathroom.
Speaker 1: I see that's one way to spiral, do you I mean, do you think that's why she ghosted you though? Because yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Mean I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 8: Like, like I said, the conversation was great.
Speaker 9: She had initially said yes to coming back on my place, so I know there was nothing in the conversation that would have thrown her off. So you know, that's that's really all I can think of, and that she's like embarrassed to be that she had to say no, And so you know it's been kind of like weird because she thinks I'm I'm judging her, but like I totally am not wanted to know I'm okay, and that she shouldn't be embarrassed by it or anything.
Speaker 1: When the bathroom came back and then left.
Speaker 9: Basically you know, there he for like a you know a few more kind of wrap up moments, but but she got out of there pretty quick.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say, did you get her a car home?
Speaker 9: I did of course, like, yeah, the car, the car got her there, so.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, maybe she had a thing for the car guy interception.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I hope that's not the case.
Speaker 9: I mean, I mean, who too, Like, you know, I'd be really bummed out if I got her the best looking car.
Speaker 1: Guy, you know. All right, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you to play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, all right, thanks, all right, well, play a song, come back. Get your first day follow up's next if you're just joining us for today's the first day follow up. Trip is on the phone and he's getting ghosted from a date that he went on with a woman named Brie. And we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But before we do that trip, why don't you catch everybody up on your date with Bree.
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we went to a high end steakhouse.
Speaker 9: We we really you know, ate and drank the night away, and you know, I said a car to pick her up, and.
Speaker 8: Then she stepped back.
Speaker 9: Switch to the bathroom came back and like we're like, oh, I got to go home right now.
Speaker 1: And you think maybe the reason you're getting ghosted is because she had to go to the bathroom really bad and she's embarrassed.
Speaker 8: Yep, that's exactly what I think it is.
Speaker 1: All right, See if we can figure it out for you, you're ready for us to call her.
Speaker 8: You better believe it. Here we go, Hello, Hi.
Speaker 1: May I speak to Bree please? Brie? How are you? My name is Jewbell and hosts a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show. Hi, Brie, the radio show is here. My name's Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria. How are you?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 8: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Do you ever listen to the show?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you ever heard of first date follow up before, where we call somebody who's been on a date and they've been ghosted, so we get the other person on the phone to find out why they've been ghosted. Then I'll just tell you that's what this is.
Speaker 13: Oh wow, okay, okay, we got an email about you from a guy named Trip right, okay, yes, uh huh.
Speaker 1: He says that you haven't talked to him since your date. It's been about a week said that you guys met on the dating app, The League, which is like a very successful people dating app.
Speaker 13: Is it right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you told us that you guys were out to dinner and you went to the bathroom during dinner at one point and came back and we're like, I got to go, and that's the last year from you.
Speaker 13: Oh, it's interesting. That's his interpretation of the date.
Speaker 8: Okay, so that's not it.
Speaker 13: Well, I feel like you're leading out the major points. I mean, the date was initially lovely, you know, we went to a nice place. I felt like he usually trying to impress me, and like money was not an option. Was ordering all the things, and I did think there was potential there for a good portion of the data really wasn't mental the end where she's really unraveled. Again, I can't believe you left all of this out. But so the bill comes and he took a screenshot of the bill and then.
Speaker 8: His phone rang.
Speaker 13: It was his mom. She's sitting there. It seemed like she wanted to recap everything we had ordered to make sure the bill was corrected, like that he was being charged correctly. It wasn't a large bill, but he was one that insisted on ordering.
Speaker 5: Like all the thing, took a picture and send it to his mom to ask like.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and then he told his mom as I'm sitting there that I'm going to go back to his place, which is already very weird. But then she's saying things like don't worry, I'll be responsible, and then he said, I know, I'll be on my best behavior. And I'm not sure what the conversation was completely, but it just it just gave me the.
Speaker 6: Eck immediately, Like I love the mama's boy, but this was life.
Speaker 13: A bottle fed mama's boy. From what I understand, I think the money is his mum's money and she wants to know what he's spending it on, so we has to send a vote of the checks to the nurse that like, aren't any surprises.
Speaker 1: Like even if that's the thing, wouldn't you want to send it? Like later, thanks for telling us, Brie, you didn't tell us that part.
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Well she probably doesn't think it's weird because he openly did it. B Guess what, He's actually on the phone listening and has been listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, well I a breath. Hi hi, uh, I guess you would.
Speaker 9: I guess I wish you would have said something about it. And it's never struck me as weird. My mom's been a financial manager for a long time, so like she always she always wants to, you know, double check bills and is very involved in money, like it's a pretty normal thing to do, and your parents an expert, you know.
Speaker 8: And look, at the end.
Speaker 9: Of the day, like, I get what you're saying about her being involved, Like I totally do. But you know, once once my mom falls in love with you, like she won't, she definitely won't be as involved.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 9: That's that's that's just kind of a now thing.
Speaker 8: Well what do you mean by that, Well.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, she she worries, she worries that that that people are like after me for my money and her money, you know, both of our moneyes. So you know, once when she meets you and like approves of you and stuff, she'll she'll definitely like back off. It won't be as big a deal when she knows that you're in it for the right reasons.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, in the way it does.
Speaker 3: I just I wonder if money, if you're afraid of people liking you for money, then maybe flashing it in the beginning is maybe not the move.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 9: Maybe, but like you know, again, the league is a place for successful people, and like like I assume, I assume that anyone I meet on there is is all so comfortable with money and used to seeing money spence. So, like you know, it's not about flashing it. It's about providing a level of I don't know, comforting, familiarity, like confidence.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I appreciate the lovely day and I think you're you're a lovely guy, but I just do not feel comfortable with that much mothering Like that was just to me like next level. And I find it very hard to believe that she will back off when she finds someone.
Speaker 8: She approves of.
Speaker 9: I mean she will, that's kind of hermould be very engaged up front and then back off where she's coming.
Speaker 13: I have a lot of friends that have mother in laws that they and it's not it's not that way Withsten.
Speaker 8: No offense.
Speaker 13: I'm sure she lovely too, but that is just not something I can sign up for.
Speaker 1: Well, Brie, would you like to go on another day with triple.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, I'd really love to see you again.
Speaker 9: And you know, the second date is always a take where I take someone to meet my mom, so you know you can do that.
Speaker 1: Screw it away, okay.
Speaker 13: You know I still I think you're gonna have to stick with my no, thank you. I've never met someone's parents on the second date, and this just seems like a lot for me right from the get I just don't think we're a match.
Speaker 9: You know, on the day you mentioned that you like Keith, who my mom makes a really great keys, Like we'll be missing out the contunity for a good Keys.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, you gotta love a good Keys. Keith Loraene hit it right again.
Speaker 13: I just don't think that that's I don't want to lead you on trip. You seem like a nice guy that I just think I got the it and I don't think I could come back from it, And if I went over there for a second date, I'd be just going over there for the Keish.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 1: At least you're honest.
Speaker 13: Jingle's first day follow up, Good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tall.
Speaker 14: Shot a large black coffee, large black cost do you mean aventy no, I mean he means event ye have the biggest one you got.
Speaker 12: Venty is large, twenty large is large.
Speaker 14: In fact, coal is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 1: Venty's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 10: It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 8: Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramiera's in a honey glaze my Ham game of trivia, the Trivia Glory. Also, speaking of your mama's glaze ham, your house also needs a sweet holiday glaze and Macy's. This guy you covered literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you vers Victoria, They're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs a shopping store or at Macy's dot com and call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jewbil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you want to play Victoria. Visual person Jebel.
Speaker 5: Whenever you say things, I go straight to like my visual thoughts.
Speaker 1: So you're currently thinking of your mother's glazed hand. Oh yeah, she takes your mom's place. I'm not good. Do you not like your cooking? You don't like your mother's cooking. I think your mom has a great glazed hand. I've never even had it. Yes, what did you say? Until I get invited over for Thanksgiving some time? And then yeah, I'm gonna be all over that glades hands? Okay you guys. Oh it's because it's not turkey. Do you guys not have a ham on Thanksgiving? Your mom's honey glaze turkey? Then jewboy? You know what, that's a little different. Visual Victoria us Victoria is coming up right after this, the Jubile Show. Get after.
Speaker 15: I'm just talking about food. What are you talking about? What him down?
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying. I want.
Speaker 16: I'm stupid, You're smart. I was wrong, you were right, You're the best. I'm the worst. Now you're very good looking. I'm not attractive, all.
Speaker 10: Right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card, and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria Tracy. What's up Tracy? One second? Sorry? Hello, Tracy? How are you sorry? I had the wrong phone lineup?
Speaker 8: Okay, but I'm super excited. I'm good.
Speaker 1: All right? Well are you? Are you intimidated at all by having to take on Victoria in this game? My line? No, I don't think so. Well, you know what, Victoria's been working on her trash talk.
Speaker 5: When you yeah, you know It's funny. Is the other day I got stuck driving around the block. You don't want to know why, because I can only be right.
Speaker 1: I like that one. I thought that was give your social media producer did that? But good joby.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy, Yeah, Victoria, Yeah, because you would get lost like that.
Speaker 1: She would act it out that way too. I'm happy you got it out right, and you'd be like, because I can only go left right, Tracy, here we go. We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio. Really, good job, and you have thirty seconds answered as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, the door is closed. She took a left out of the door, and Tracy, your time starts now. What is the name of the period leading up to Christmas? Path?
Speaker 3: In Greek mythology? Who turned everything he touched into gold?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh, I passed?
Speaker 1: Where is the show Stranger thing set?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: I don't know path?
Speaker 1: In Which country did the sandwich originate?
Speaker 8: Europe?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: Got that? Don't bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's getting your headphones on and getting settled, Tracy, what's something you would like to tell the world today.
Speaker 12: I'm a mother of an almost eighteen year old on the twenty ninth.
Speaker 3: Oh, congratulations, you come to milved almost.
Speaker 1: There Brad's and dad so he more years for me.
Speaker 2: I'm my booter at sixteen, though I'm not sure independent strong.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Tracy. You also a sucker?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Forty yeah, exactly, because I won't be able to kickure out. All right, Victoria, are you ready? Do you have them proms over there? I think I have the hiccups? Oh great, yeah, confirmed? Here we go, Victoria. Thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know what, just say passed or hiccup? What just happened? And you have to beat Tracy outright to win? Tracy, you can tell Victoria went to what is the name of the period leading up to Christmas? Wait? What fall? In Greek mythology? Who turned everything he touched? To gold.
Speaker 8: Walk?
Speaker 1: Where is the show? Stranger Things?
Speaker 8: Set?
Speaker 3: Totally agains in which country did the sandwich originate?
Speaker 1: America? In which novel is the character Aticus Finch a lawyer? Who I know? But that sounded I think that's a past or. She got it right. I don't know. I've never read that book though. All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 2: All right, Tracy, Unfortunately, you then get any correct, and Victoria did get one correct.
Speaker 1: A battle adversity, she's hiccupping her way to a victory. I'm sorry, Tracy didn't technically beat Victoria, but you do get one hundred dollars Macy's gift card just for playing.
Speaker 6: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: We love Tracy. Let's get the answers now. With Nina.
Speaker 3: The period leading up to Christmas is advent you know the Advent calendars.
Speaker 1: Oh, I meant to say that.
Speaker 3: In Greek mythology, King Bidas turned everything he touched into.
Speaker 1: Bol for No one talks about it him. It's just on drugged now cares about want.
Speaker 3: To stranger things is said in Hawkins, Indiana. The sandwich originated in England and Attica. Spinch is a lawyer in T Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
Speaker 1: I never read that book. You didn't make you read that.
Speaker 8: I haven't either.
Speaker 1: You read that either. I think I had to read that in high school. Clet's knows man. Actually that explains a lot. I play you for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is DM Leuts, have the Jewbeil Show or go to the Jebelshow dot com upside down. It's time Hatch a cheater only on the Jubile Show. Eric is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Amy for a year, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out.
Speaker 8: Eric.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're going through, man, But what's up? Why do you think Amy's cheating on you?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 7: Oh man, I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll just say that like being with Amy, it's been one of the best years of my life.
Speaker 8: Like, she really just helped me turn things around.
Speaker 7: I was at an extremely low point, My career was pretty much at a dead end, and when I met her, she just completely lifted me up. She helped me get on my feet, help me focus on what I love. And I can never repay her for that. But a month ago, things just started to change.
Speaker 8: So I'll preface by saying, like, I don't want to sound.
Speaker 7: Like a stereo fipbul Joe's boyfriend, but I just couldn't help. But wonder She gets these random text messages late at night, okay, nine, ten, eleven at night, and when I ask her about it, she says it's a work thing. Most of the texts are from someone named Kurt. I've never been a Kurt. She's never mentioned a Kurt Okay, and when I asked he about it, she gets super defensive. She snaps at me and just says, Oh, it's a work.
Speaker 3: So you can see who's texting her. Yeah, she's not hiding it from you.
Speaker 7: No, I mean I know that Kurt is texting her. I don't know whose Kurt is.
Speaker 1: Have you asked her who Kurt is? She just shuts me down. Okay, that's a little suspect. Shutting down late night work.
Speaker 3: I mean late night work text excuses are always kind of uncomfortable because realistically, nobody's really talking about work at nine pm?
Speaker 1: Is that new like late work texts?
Speaker 8: It's been happening for like about a month.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, so yeah, it is like, is she a career type person, you know, who would be working at nine o'clock a night? Or is it just like completely out of character?
Speaker 8: No, it's not out of character. She works at night. Okay, Okay, she was working at home. I was over at her place.
Speaker 7: She got up to use the bathroom and this team's message popped up on her phone from.
Speaker 8: Kurt okay, and it said, you know you want some more.
Speaker 1: Of yesterday, don't you? Oh? Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't be writing those types of things on teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's definitely that doesn't sound like work to me.
Speaker 3: Was she celebrating anything at work? Like, did she come home telling you anything good happened.
Speaker 7: No, And I didn't say anything about that because I didn't want to start an argument with her. But I mean that's you know, you want some more of yesterday?
Speaker 8: Don't you like? What am I supposed to think about that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't ask her about that?
Speaker 8: No, I just I didn't want it to get out of hand.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, other than those messages, which are obvious lead big red flags, is there anything else that she's doing or happening in your relationship that feels off?
Speaker 8: Honestly? No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: For me, I feel like that would be enough to like wonder what that meant and if.
Speaker 7: She exactly Okay, So I was thinking that you guys should call her. There's this cookie spot that we went to one of her say that we always go to now and Okay, I think that it would work because she's a rewards member there and they tend her special deals on free cookies and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, all right, cool, So we'll call, We'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the cookie place and say that she's in the gift of cookies to somebody and see if she puts your name on the card or sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, all right, well play.
Speaker 1: A song, come back, get your to Catch cheter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Eric is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of one year might be cheating. So on a second, we're gonna call her and see if we can catch her cheating. If she is, hopefully we'll find out she's not. But before we do that, Eric, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I've been seeing me for about a year, and about a month ago, she's been getting these tax late at night from this guy named Kurt that she claims she works with, and just something seems suspicious about it.
Speaker 1: Well, and one of the texts was asking what was that? What did he say? Again?
Speaker 7: In the team's message, he said, you know you want some more of yesterday.
Speaker 8: Don't you?
Speaker 1: That seems strange.
Speaker 7: So I figured you could call her from this coachie spot that we go to. She's an awards member there, and fix send her deals on free cookies and stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, cool? And you told us what the name of the place is, so are you ready for us to give her a call?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, man, here we go.
Speaker 8: Hullo.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Corbyn calling from Coie. I was looking for our Rewards Card member named any Hi. Hey Amy, how are you doing? Apologize for calling your phone like this, but I am I'm not trying to tell you anything. I have some exciting news. Congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 8: Oh fine, thank you?
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, we love our customers and I know we send you some offers and stuff like that sometime. But we're doing a new thing where we choose one of our Rewards Card members each month that gets a baker's dozen of our cookies delivered to anybody that they want.
Speaker 8: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Well we'll start with the name first off with in the name. It comes with a card too, so we'll do name card and then you give me the address. So first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to. First would be great.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's Kurt ky you RP.
Speaker 1: And the last name is Okay, Kurt, got it? And would you like to put anything you know, like in the card to Kurt?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 12: Can you write you gave me some sugar. Now I'm giving you some sugar.
Speaker 8: Here the back.
Speaker 1: You gave me sugar, Now I'm giving you sugar. Great, well, Amy, At this point I just need to let you know that this is not so keys at all. This is actually a radio show. It's the Jewbill Show. My name is Jubal. Yeah. Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. We we do a segment on our show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send something to and what they put on the card. And your boyfriend Eric is actually on the phone and he.
Speaker 8: Was listening Eric, Amy, what is that supposed to mean? Oh? My god, only right now? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 14: No, I'm not kidding. No, Okay, you gave me some sugar. No, I'm giving you some.
Speaker 8: Yes, this is insane.
Speaker 14: I'm glad that I did. You were clearly cheating on me, Eric, I am not feeding.
Speaker 1: Oh what kind of short are you getting?
Speaker 12: I cannot believe you have me on a radio stow right now?
Speaker 8: Why didn't you just ask me like this is culccation we should have at home.
Speaker 7: No, I'm asking you right now, what does you gave me some sugar. Now I'm giving you some sugar. Bean, Eric, I'm not eating. There's no reason why I should be on a radio Stow right now.
Speaker 8: Like, explain to me how that's not cheating. Okay, I just don't believe. I just don't believe you. Amy. I saw the text from Kurt You know that, right, the text you've been getting at night. Yeah, for more.
Speaker 7: Team's message that you got. You know you want some more of yesterday, don't you. I saw that, Amy, Oh my god, what was that, sugar?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 12: Okay, I cannot believe this. Okay. Kurt Is is a new manager for my team at work. Okay, the other day he brought in jnuts. That's what the team's message was about. And that's what the sugar comment on the card means. It's just it's just me being funny, Like.
Speaker 3: You cannot send that on teams, Okay, Okay, Sugar, I know, okay, Okay, I know that I'm I am being flirty with him, and I know that that's not okay, and I feel horrible about it.
Speaker 8: But like I really really, Eric, you know how badly I want.
Speaker 12: To get this promotion. I'm just trying to get in good with him and be buddy buddy with girl. I do feel bad about being flirty, but like, I am not cheating.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're just flirting with your new boss promotion and he's obviously flirting with you, Eric.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have to.
Speaker 8: I get it. What me. I believe you. I know that you're telling me the truth.
Speaker 7: I know how much you want the promotion and the way that you helped me when I was at a low point with my job, the way that you shared me on and you got me back on my feet.
Speaker 1: Did you also flirt with your boss to get a promotion?
Speaker 8: No? But I trust you, Amy, But what Amy?
Speaker 3: What if your boss comes to you and is like, hey, let's go out for drinks and then starts putting the moves on you, Like, how far are you going to get this promotion?
Speaker 8: I know how important it is to her.
Speaker 1: You would be okay with that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Okay, it's going to go. I'm not going to go on a date with him.
Speaker 1: He knows about he knows about Eric. Okay, Okay, but Eric, you're co signing it. You're good with her flirting with her boss to get a promotion, and you believe.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, I do.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 8: It would be good for us. It means more money for US vacations and stuff.
Speaker 9: I'm like, it's just a little flirting, all right.
Speaker 1: Cool? Well, Eric, congratulations you found out that Amy is not cheating. Amy. Maybe just disclose your flirt flirting? Yeah, yeah, I don't know. What do you call it? Just beforehand? I don't know, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I don't say anything about it, and I don't feel great about it, but I do think that it could really help us this.
Speaker 8: I got this promotion.
Speaker 12: You know, we want to go on trips and I've been off for this promotion forever. And I'm sorry that I was flirting and I didn't say anything.
Speaker 8: Okay, cool, Eric, it's okay, Yeah, yeah, I am.
Speaker 10: Thank you guys.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Eric, Amy, I love you. I love you too, and you know that I would never cheat on you. Please please, please please trust that I know that, I know that you know. Anything beyond second base is cheating.
Speaker 1: Okay, go get that promotion. Well you're clear now, Amy, don't past that second base.
Speaker 13: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Are you worried about AI taking over the world? Yeah, how do we even know what's AI and what's not ai? These days? We don't. How do we even know what's ai and not AI these days? How do we even know what's AI and not for not found the requests resource cannot be found but may be available in the future. Subsequent requests by client are also permissible. About Jewel is here? How do we know what's AI and not AI these days? It's the show. Well, researchers just in a study using AI and it's going viral because the results are shocking. People will tell you the trippy new news from the AI world coming up right after this. It's the Jewel Show. You might be getting fooled by AI and not even know it. It's the Jewbel Show. And no, I am not Ai. Cool? Thanks for clarifying. I have to clarify that because people on TikTok think that I'm Ai. Why why constantly people whenever I do TikTok lives, there's people and there like, oh, you're not actually Ai. And our social media producer Gabby was just talking about how people are constantly saying I'm AI on social media.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, there's like millions of comments that think Jewbil's AI.
Speaker 13: Even if I post a video of Jubil talking, people still think that he's some kind of robot.
Speaker 3: Way, really huge compliment. Though you're so perfect, Jeubil, people don't think you're real.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Also, who knows? Maybe I am AI okay, But anyway, I say that you might be getting fooled by AI because scientists just did a research project using AI and people are shocked by what it found. A recent study from Scientific Reports had people compare AI generated poems to real ones written by William Shakespeare, Emily Dickotson, Ts Eliott, and other great poets, and they rated them in categories of beauty, emotion, rhythm, and originality. Overall, people rated the AI poems higher than the real one. Really, why is that they better be? Actually? What what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Guys supposed to make everything better, they're supposed to be smarter, so I feel like it should be better than Shakespeare At that point, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, because like those people are like timeless, like what they wrote back then, they didn't have any to help them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, guys, stop you. You're thinking of the wrong origin here. AI has all of those poets to pull from. Why wouldn't it be the master of poetry.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is. It's better. He's not the same as Shakespeare. Believe it. When she steals music, of course the song. The song is gonna be good because that existed steal music. I figured we play a game and see if we can tell if it's an Ai or Shakespeare. This sounds fun. So I've got a list of AI poems and a list of Shakespeare poems. I'll read an expert excerpt. I'm definitely not Shakespeare from them, and you tell me what you think it is. Okay, okay, Here is a poem that's either written by Ai or Shakespeare. When time the thief doth still away the day and bids the moon to make her silent fight. Thou, gentle heart, dost hasten to decay, Yet hope doth still arise to grant the light? Is that Ai or Shakespeare? A Shakespeare? Really, Brad's going Shakespeare and going Shakespeare, and have Victoria going Ai. Yeah, that is Aia.
Speaker 3: And that at the moon when I was talking about the moon and stuff and whatever, Shakespeare hasn't done it all and all like come together nicely together, nicely, Nancy. It okay, we shows that for different reasons.
Speaker 1: AI or Shakespeare because scientists just did a study and they generated a bunch of AI poems and asked people if it was Shakespeare or not, and they thought AI was better than Shakespeare. Fun. Here we go AI or Shakespeare. Hark Hark, the lark at Heaven's Gate sings, and Phoebus gins arise his steeds to water at those springs on callacked flowers that lies, and winking mary buds begin to open their golden eyes. Shakespeare or Ai SHAKESI.
Speaker 3: Hark is an a word, Hark the Herald angels saying worry to the new brown Norborne King.
Speaker 1: But Christmas songs long as that. I'm with Nina on this. I think it's Shakespeare. Shakespeare. Dang it all right, so producer Brad Nina say Shakespeare. Victoria says Ai. It's Shakespeare, that is the shakes the one. Yes, yeah, I know my Shakespeare. I just like it was Victoria's wrong. Why have you.
Speaker 3: Ever seen the movie Shakespeare in Love. I've seen it so many times. It's just like I think it rubbed off on men.
Speaker 1: Girl. All right, here we go, Wait, AI or Shakespeare. Since people can't tell the difference.
Speaker 3: Well, some people, clearly I can.
Speaker 10: On this way.
Speaker 1: It's right now. Where the beast sucks their sucky and a cow slips bell I lie there. I couch when owls do cry on the bat's back. I do fly after summer merrily, merrily, merrily. Shall I live now? Ai or Shakespeare? Shakespeare? I don't know. Did Shakespeare write about cows and bellies? And I don't remember the rest of it, But it was Ai. It was Shakespeare, a big fan of sucking like a bee. I don't know what are you going to, Victoria? I'm going with Ai AI?
Speaker 2: And I say Shakespeare, No Shakespeare, I say Ai. But the AI's name is Chad. It's Shakespeare, all right. I do know a Ai or Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: The forest speaks not yet, it whispers deep language old, where every thief hath voice. The ancient trees, whose roots, in silence creep no more than man, yet make no earthly noise. I think it sounds too good. That's Ai. It's Ai Ai Shakespeare like Shakespeare.
Speaker 3: It's Ai. I guess it's not that hard to tell. Well, it is for me, you know what it is. I don't even know how to the rhythm or the pattern or.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is.
Speaker 3: I am yeah, I can't. I don't even know how to explain what it is. But like, I feel like you can tell what Shakespeare said for the.
Speaker 1: Words Shakespeare talking about bumbling like a bee, or like oh wait, I mean Shakespeare is always talking about sucking like a bee. It was this thing famous. I mean, that's the thing you wrote about the most famous.
Speaker 2: For it at parties too, every time being sucking what ye okay.
Speaker 1: Well you know what strolls back later? Oh my goodness, I'm feeling really good about myself right now.
Speaker 2: You should I for Nina, thank you gone, I.
Speaker 1: Have like seventy five percent. Nobody cares. I just there's a joke in my head about to be second thing and Jake for that, I cannot say it. I can't say it. I want to say, can I dance around it? Like try to do it nicely?
Speaker 3: No, it wouldn't be as funny. But it's time for Nina's what's trending spirit? Airlines just filed for bankruptcy protection.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 3: They haven't turned a profit since twenty nineteen, so they filed for Chapter eleven to restructure. They've racked up more than two point two billion dollars in the last five years alone. I guess Jet Blue actually tried to buy them earlier this year for three point eight billion, but it got blocked by the merger got blocked by a judge. But the good news is if you are flying Spirit this holiday season, wait for it, you're fine, bites and everything will still be operating as usual. So everything will be just fine, except for that they believe this is just a theory, is that they're going to end up changing their schedule and canceling some of their flights in the coming month.
Speaker 1: Hardly filing for bankruptcy when they charge for breathing even on the plane, the everyday charge enough.
Speaker 5: But is this kind of like when a normal store goes out of business, where like they kind of start having to get rid of everything.
Speaker 1: So they got to get rid of all.
Speaker 5: Their orignicts, So yeah, you get discounts.
Speaker 3: I mean, nothing's going to happen to the company. They're gonna end up being fine, so you don't get discount flights.
Speaker 2: No, when businesses file bankruptcy, like the business version of bankruptcy is just a restructuring, So they're probably gona have to change the roots and change the they might have to sell off some planes or whatever, but at the end of the day, they'll probably still exist, right. I was pretty annoyed that they didn't let Jet Blue buy them because they said it was gonna be some sort of monopoly. I was like, look around, there's a lot of airlines. It's not it's fine. There's a bunch. Jet Blue doesn't own every airline. Yeah no, yeah, well the Jet Blue.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: But also the interesting thing is is an American Delta, Delta and United Airlines have all had to file for me crupty at one point. Really, so they've recovered and they've done their things. So if you're flying spirit, y'all good.
Speaker 2: Also, by the way, Google dot Com slash travel slash explore, I was on that the other day.
Speaker 1: You could just put you want to go anywhere? Right, you said, I.
Speaker 2: Want to go anywhere anytime in the next six months, and it pops up a bunch of options for you Tripsy.
Speaker 1: Europe right now, like five hundred bucks round trip.
Speaker 2: Wait wait really right, it's Google slash Travel slash explore and you just type in anywhere in the next six months.
Speaker 1: That's cool and cool, like you could get you go to Portugal right now for like five hundred bucks. Wow. Yeah. I was like, oh, you guys, next week, I might have to just go on a little solo trip out of the country. Oh bye, bra I don't want to go. No, I do too. You have to work.
Speaker 3: Well, you're going to be on a long flight and you're looking for some entertainment. These these movies just sneak up on you. On the streaming. Deadpool and Wolverine is now available on Disney Plus.
Speaker 1: I could finally watch it seriously. Well, yeah, it's actually premiered back on November twelve. That's that.
Speaker 3: And so we didn't realize but they sat records in the first six days of streaming, they've got over Well it's nineteen point four million views.
Speaker 1: In just six days. Gang, that's so nuts.
Speaker 3: And obviously the box office they crushed. So I'm excited. I know what I'm doing later. So if you are too, we can talk about it afterwards.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird that I feel like nineteen would you say nineteen point four?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A million views? I feel like nineteen point four is not a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean, we posted a video just telling people who we were, and it got like eight million I'm like, why didn't it do better? We'll wait, am I Deadpool?
Speaker 1: I know you're feeling validated because Bryan Reynolds is.
Speaker 2: If I could be Ryan Reynolds, I would Netflix.
Speaker 3: Is just hat Beyonce for halftime at the NFL Christmas Day game.
Speaker 1: Isn't that say? Because Netflix is doing NFL games now.
Speaker 3: I would say, wait what? Yeah, I guess I didn't really even process what I just said. They are yeah, Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long they've been promoting it, but they started with the Mike Tyson Jake Paul fight. They talked about their having I think Thanksgiving Day games. There's a couple of Thanksgiving Day games on Netflix and then the Christmas stuff.
Speaker 5: So that's kind of nice though, because for someone like myself who does not have cable, I've never been able to watch these. I'd have to go to my phone to watch, like the ESPN app if I really wanted to watch it, which I really don't, but if I did, so now Netflix is doing it, I can.
Speaker 1: Watch them there. It's pretty cool how you went to the future and you can stream anything, and now the streaming is going to live TV. Now they're just going to TV.
Speaker 3: It's just a big circle hit. Well just for more excitement. This is gonna be the first time that Beyonce is performing anything from Cowboy Carter. So yeah, that part it's exciting and that's what's trending.
Speaker 15: Doubles Dirty Little Secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty Little Secret?
Speaker 8: Oh yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Oh well, sweet, we're ready to hear what is it?
Speaker 10: You can try to get this off my chest.
Speaker 17: So I'm a pretty open guy, but this is something I can't really tell me.
Speaker 10: But you don't have my all felt radio show.
Speaker 1: Make your guys a little better, all right.
Speaker 6: So, like a couple of years ago, what I.
Speaker 17: Was underage at the time, let's just preface that.
Speaker 1: You were wet. I'm sorry, Oh got.
Speaker 10: It, got it, got it at the time.
Speaker 17: At the time I was, I was on a cruise and I'll be honest you.
Speaker 6: It's pretty in terms of like the text game, I was.
Speaker 10: Pretty vanilo dude, okay, And I.
Speaker 17: Took my grandparents car because he had like the like free drink past ye, so you know, I stuck into the bars.
Speaker 6: I was single the time, to floor with all these like thirty year old woman.
Speaker 17: Just seeing what's happening, and you're like, I caught a fish.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was feeling feeling what the field.
Speaker 10: The rhythm is, I don't know. It was pretty new to everything I was.
Speaker 6: High school wasn't too good for me.
Speaker 17: So come back to the room and then I'll be honest, I acted like a big game and I was complete both and she she's like, oh you into freaky stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, And I was like, what's your definition? So she's like, go fresh it up real quick, so she orders room service.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, So she.
Speaker 17: Puts that aside, and like stuff starts going okay, and then.
Speaker 10: She just like closed your eyes.
Speaker 17: And she uh proceeds to like take I didn't know at the time, but like I feel like this because she stuff all over me and she took the tired chocolate cake put it on you know what, and it started to proceed and uh like eat around it and like telling me.
Speaker 18: To like, okay, oh no, I love chocolate cake as much as the next person, but not that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen.
Speaker 17: Fun fact is I didn't know this, but I have an allergy to.
Speaker 1: Something else.
Speaker 17: So like it's something with CaCO, Like I don't know, I like, I swell, it's like I got like highs and stuff.
Speaker 10: Man, So I didn't know this.
Speaker 1: So you seriously you swallowed up and got hives? Did you go to the hospital.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I'm like, damn, I didn't know I was that big.
Speaker 10: But I'm like, oh, something's wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: That was the last I ended up going. Uh so I like an e R on like the hospital ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so.
Speaker 6: And then I go in and this guy's like, what the hell happened?
Speaker 17: And then because of that talking for me total now, Thank god knew had an analogy, But yeah.
Speaker 1: Cake will never be the same for us either. Thank you. Yeah. Oh yeah, well, thank you for telling us your little secret man stay away from that.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, no work account for me.
Speaker 9: Not for a very long time.
Speaker 1: I would love to talk to an er doctor. You don't even they come through there.
Speaker 8: I explained that paramedic too.
Speaker 9: I see a lot of weird but nothing pops out.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your dirt, little secret man. I appreciate you have a good one, of course.
Speaker 6: God bach you guys.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hey, you have a dirty little cigarette.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm gonna try to kisse my breast because I can't believe my magic was talking.
Speaker 13: To your doo.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to you. This is cool.
Speaker 6: So illgal chicken?
Speaker 1: Wait? What did you say? You have a legal chicken? Wait? What? I have a whole gang of them? Really? That is cool? That is cool.
Speaker 3: That's actually like, are you a millennial? That's a trend among millennials is to have a bunch of chickens?
Speaker 1: What why? I don't know. I read an article about it.
Speaker 13: Can you believe it's the league?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: My shitty? Well do they make noise?
Speaker 14: My hon?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh that's great. That's crazy. What happens if they find out you have all these illegal chickens?
Speaker 9: Okay, so they find somebody, but they said them within ten days, and if they didn't, they were going to find.
Speaker 8: Them five hundred and fifty dollars a day.
Speaker 1: Oh it is that's wild. Why can't you have chickens?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: What do you do with the chickens?
Speaker 8: I eat their eggs?
Speaker 1: I don't know why. That's funny, But thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. It's definitely safe with us. Thank you're funny. Thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll see that. I felt whispering.
Speaker 1: Can you raise for homelessly?
Speaker 8: I can't believe I'm still whispering.
Speaker 1: Have a good day you too, Bye bye. What's your dirty little secret.