Speaker 1: Well, William come in.
Speaker 2: Your city, you conscience.
Speaker 3: Will be.
Speaker 4: And if you want a little bang yang, come along.
Speaker 5: Kamala Harris is the tax queen and she's coming for your money.
Speaker 3: She's coming for your pensions, and she's coming for your savings.
Speaker 2: Unless you defeat her in November.
Speaker 6: It doesn't have to be this way.
Speaker 5: We can't afford we can't afford four more years of this.
Speaker 6: And I've been saying it.
Speaker 7: The former president was not exposed to where he was on the golf course and what I've said, and I said this Monday, that the procedures work, the redundancies work.
Speaker 8: Only forty two days do the presidential legend come in to your city?
Speaker 3: You accoonta song.
Speaker 2: From coast to coast, from border to border, from sea to shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 8: I do just round up an information overload hour eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. Only forty two days till election day. Early voting now has been rolling out among states all across the country, especially in swing states. If you are in Arizona. If you are in Nevada, if you are in New Mexico, if you are in Georgia, if you are in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Yeah, America needs you. If you're in the Commonwealth of Virginia, Hello, you never know. Even New Jersey. I think New Jersey might be a sleeper that nobody's thinking about anyway. One of the things that's frustrating to me is the fact that the medium mob is so corrupt they have allowed the most radical candidate ever running for president to get a free pass on all of this. And you know, I watched Donald Trump today. He was in he was in Georgia, and he gives a long economic speech. And the difference between the largest tax increase in American history, the Kamala Harris is proposing, and the largest tax increase in world history, and the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal that she co sponsored in the Senate with Bernie Sanders that she says she'd eliminate the filibuster to pass. I mean, he's such a contrast, just like her belief that we need government run healthcare for all with no private health insurance option for any American, and she's never been asked the question. I mean, she wants to raise taxes on small business corporations, the wealth tax, capital gains tax, she wants to double. She wants the tax unrealized capital gains. It's a disaster. Our friend Dave Bassi is now out with a new film this week. It's called Trump's Rescue Mission. This is this is what it is. It's a rescue mission and a rescue mission that it's an inflection point for the country. And when you just go down the list and you compare and contrast open borders that have allowed eleven and a half million unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants into the country, even people with known terroritize. We have dozens of dead Americans killed by these unvetted illegals and raped by these unvetted illegals, and also victims of violent crime of these unvetited legals. Never mind the cost of everything known terrorists in our country because of this insanity, and her position is no deportation, you know, free housing, healthcare, education. Anyway, this new film, a lot of people just happen to be They just absorb things better visual, which is why I like this film that had been put out by Dave Bossi, and here's the trailer to Trump's rescue mission, because that's what this would be. The only thing Walls said I ever agreed with is that, you know, four more years that he would want. You know what, we can't afford four more years of this. He was right. The only thing he ever said I agreed with.
Speaker 5: Listen, the total initiative relative to what we're gonna do with more border patrol and more.
Speaker 4: I really don't know what he said at the end of this, and I don't think he knows what he said either.
Speaker 6: Kamala definitely covered up his cognitive decline, and it was a rapid decline.
Speaker 8: When Joe Biden, Kamala Harris came into office, they inherited peace and prosperity.
Speaker 6: All they had to do was nothing, just not screw it up. I am radical. I do believe that we need to get radical. We went from safe streets to record crime. Are you for defunding the police?
Speaker 9: How are you defining to fund the police?
Speaker 8: You went from two dollar gas to four dollar gas.
Speaker 7: Would you ban off shore drilling?
Speaker 6: Yes, there's no question.
Speaker 4: I'm in a favorite.
Speaker 8: We went from stable prices to record inflation.
Speaker 2: They are killing us without killing us.
Speaker 5: That is called adonomics.
Speaker 1: The very first task that Joe Biden gave Kamala Harris was to be the border czar.
Speaker 4: Do you plan to visit the border?
Speaker 2: Not today, She's.
Speaker 6: Not going to have any border security. I want my number. How many people have you led into this country?
Speaker 9: Is anybody know.
Speaker 6: We're in the middle of a war in this country.
Speaker 7: It is a war between those of us who love the United States of America and a fringe minor ority.
Speaker 2: We're going to get rid of these people that have destroyed our country.
Speaker 7: He's doing this for one reason and one reason alone.
Speaker 6: It is a rescue mission for the American trade.
Speaker 2: Trump's Rescue Mission saving America.
Speaker 6: This is a rescue mission.
Speaker 2: We're going to make America great again, greater than ever before.
Speaker 8: Anyway, joining us now, Dave Bossi, he is the president of Citizens United. Yes that Citizens United, the landmarks Supreme Court decision and anyways, new film Trump's Rescue Mission just out today, sir, welcome back to the program. What's your take on the election? And it certainly would be a rescue mission for the country. And if we go down this path of Marxism, socialism, and that's Kamala in her own words, I don't see how America recovers and open borders and our economic policies are a disaster.
Speaker 1: John, you could not be more right. Thanks for having me back. As always, look, it is a rescue mission by Donald Trump. What you just stated a moment ago, Kamala Harris won't answer basic questions. It's the reason why, after this fake bump by the mainstream media, post debate has gone away. Why has it gone away? Because the American people and those undecided, those that are going to make the decision and potentially on who the president is are breaking for Donald Trump. Because Donald Trump is out there talking about the policies that he believes in, as well as the details behind those policies. So you see that on one hand, and then you see her on the other, and the American people are rejecting it because this is the basement strategy, Joe Biden's basement strategy on steroids, and the American people are rejecting it.
Speaker 8: You know, this is probably the biggest choice election we've ever had in our lifetime. It's one of energy dominance versus no fracking, no offshore drilling. This is one of you know, high taxes and redistribution of wealth and the adoption frankly at the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal would be Marxism versus American ingenuity and capitalism and energy dominance. This is about America's strength and security and about controlling our borders or having wide open borders with no vetting and all the chaos and the cost and and the murder and the rape, and the and the violent crime that has been associated with Harris Biden unvetted illegals on top of those with terroritize that we know are in the country. I think it's only a matter of time before another nine to eleven or even worse happens. It's when, not if, in my view, but I pray to God I'm wrong. I don't think I am. But when you have known terrorists in the country but you don't know where they are, that's pretty dangerous. It's peace through strength or it's going to be sucking up to the Iatolas.
Speaker 6: In Iran, the mulas in Iran.
Speaker 8: And I can't think of a more a greater inflection point for the country than what's going to happen in just forty three days in early votings happening now.
Speaker 1: And so I urge you couldn't be more right. This is guys like you and me, Sean, we said this in twenty twenty, twenty sixteen. This is the most important election in our lifetime. Well, this is the most consequential election in American hitutry in my opinion, because we do have a fork in the road. Either America is going to choose freedom and prosperity or they're going to choose a Kamala Harris socialist, communist policy agenda that is going to destroy this country for our children and grandchildren. So we don't have a choice. And I just urge everybody go vote early, bank your vote so that the campaigns don't have to chase you and chase your ballot. They can focus on those independence and those voters who don't go to vote early. It's so important, So please, Donald Trump must win this election. And the voter registrations, the voter registration drives that have been going on by the Trump campaign and others over the last couple of years are paying dividends today in Arizona, in Nevada, in North Carolina, in Pennsylvania, and we're seeing that on the ground, and so we're seeing it in the ballot that are being requested. So this is the most consequential election, and every single American listening has to get out, has to pay attention, It has to educate their friends, their family, their neighbors. And that's one of the reasons that we made this documentary film. President Trump sat for this film, not once, but twice. He's a believer. He just tweeted about it today. We're really honored, obviously by that. But Trump's rescue mission is an inflection point in the campaign and it gives people something to educate the American people and the American voters with.
Speaker 8: Let's talk a little bit about the movie and how you produce this and what you had in mind producing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, first of all, I produced a film about Joe Biden first, because we've all of us thought it was going to end up being Joe Biden. So we had to go back to the to the cutting board and make it about and really hyper focus it on Kamala Harris because the American people don't know her. So we got an unbelievable cast all the way from President Trump and Senator Vance as the as the two leads leads in this fump, but we have Ted Cruz and Byron Donald's and Tulsa Gabbert, Matt Gains, the unbelievable cast and a Paulina Luna Governor, Nome Governor Landry the vaik Ramaswami. It is. It is the who's who of the Make America Great Again movement and many others that you know and that the listeners know to help us and guide us as to why President Trump is he must must win this election in November and how we reject through education on the issues you were talking about, on the economy, foreign policy, border and immigration, crime, all of those important issues. That's what that's what's going to decide this election, not Kamala Harris hiding and not answering questions.
Speaker 8: Quick Break right back more with Dave Bossi's Citizens Unitedmovies dot Com the website, and that's Trump's rescue mission saving America. You can watch it now and share it with your friends and family. You have it up on Hannity dot com. Also, quick break right back, your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four to one, Shawn. As we continue, We continue now with Dave Bossi's new movie is out Trump's Rescue Mission, Saving America. It's the movie. You can get it at Citizens Unitedmovies dot com. We have a link on Hannity dot com. I have been hyper focused not only on President Trump's agenda, but on the extremism, the radicalism, and the dangerous policies that Kamala Harris and Tim Walls have put forth in their own words. Are you including that in the film?
Speaker 4: We do?
Speaker 1: This film is a compilation of what Kamala Harris has stood for throughout her career, whether it's as Attorney General and putting criminals in prison. You know that we were innocent, you know. And because she's a political prosecutor, just like those political prosecutors that have been going after President Trump, she's she's no better, Okay. So we put in a lot of her material from her early days in her US Senate time and as Vice president. So it is it is a compilation of her policy positions, and we use that and we weave that through the sections on border and immigration, and on the economy, and on the national on on our national security. It's it is, it's devastating to her people just have to listen to her in their own words, and they're going to reject her.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, do you think Americans would actually reject free housing, healthcare, food education, amnesty, sex change operations and for illegal immigrants? You think they would? They think you think they'd reject that. You think they'd reject, you know, mandatory gun buybacks. You think they'd reject reparations and the Green New Deal and the elimination of private health insurance. You really believe that, you think Americans will stop saying radical Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 1: There's no question, Sean, that the majority of Americans will reject that soundly, and we're going to see it on election Day because over the next forty two days, Kamala Harris is going to have to come to the realization that staying quiet, not answering questions.
Speaker 6: Is not I disagree with you. I don't.
Speaker 8: I think she's going to stay quiet as quiet as she can possibly be. She's she's why would she stop after sixty five days and then the last forty days just start talking?
Speaker 1: Because the only reason that I disagree, Sean, is because you see her poll number the last sixty five days. Her honeymoon is over. The post debate bump which the media tried to give her did not exist. The independence those that are going to make the decision on this election, not the right, not the left, but those in the middle are soundly rejecting her, not answering questions at the bait, and are siding with President Trump six out of ten. And that's what's gonna And she's going to and her campaign are going to panic because you see the numbers in the poland state by state by state, whether it's Pennsylvania a dead heat, Trump wins, Arizona, Trump up Big Georgia, Trump up Big Wisconsin, a dead heat, but Trump is going to win Nevada, a dead heat. Trump is going to win.
Speaker 6: Tell me why you're so confident.
Speaker 1: Look, we saw this in twenty sixteen, Sean. This this has a feel much more like twenty sixteen than it did twenty twenty reelect. And so obviously Steve Bannon, Kelly and Conway and myself put together the strategic and tactical decisions that really led that campaign for the last two and a half months. And I feel and I look at the data, I look at the numbers, I see what we had to do, what we went through in twenty sixteen, the voter registration just down into the weeks. The voter registration numbers were devastating to us in twenty sixteen, and in twenty.
Speaker 8: They're definitely better. Listen, I got to run. But how do people watch your movie Trump Rescue Mission.
Speaker 1: Go to Trump Saves America movie dot com. Trump Saves America Movie dot com. You can watch it right now today. Please go and share it with the with your friends and.
Speaker 8: Family, and we have it up on Hannity dot com. Dave BOSSI appreciate.
Speaker 6: You being with us. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 8: Thanksean twenty five to the top of the hour, Thank you for being with us. Toll free our numbers eight hundred nine four one, Sean. If you want to join us, we'll get to your calls here in just a second. Forty two days till election Day and early voting has begun. It is rolling out in states all around the country. Check Hannity dot com. If you haven't registered, you want to register, We got a link up to register when early voting starts in your state. It's all the public service. We have the Kamala files, the Wall files them and their own words. Again a public service. We have more radicalism to share with you. We know Kamala Harris on two issues, even though she signed a pledge to support the filibuster, remain intact that on two occasions, one is on Roe v Way, the other would be on the issue of the New Green Deal, that she would eliminate the filibuster. So she's not exactly being honest. We did find a cut. I know she wants to decriminalize the use of even hard drugs for personal use. That would be decriminalizing crack, heroin, cocaine and ventanol, and decriminalize illegal immigration and free housing, healthcare, education and amnesty, and you know, and pre sex change operations. Well, this is her now saying that she would like to decriminalize prostitution. I'm not making it up.
Speaker 7: Didn't think that sex work ought to be decriminalized.
Speaker 6: I think, so I do, I do, I know?
Speaker 8: And she does want free sex change operations for convicts, as well as a federal judge in Indiana that ruled that a prison in Maate who killed an eleven month old babies entitled to a taxpayer funded sex change operation. Well, I guess that that idea that I never thought i'd talk about on my radio show. Ever, when I started, is I guess going mainstream with the radical left. You know, I wish, you know, I could replay all the interviews with all the border agents and some that had dedicated decades of their lives just to monitoring human trafficking. You know, we've had our own Sarah Carter down on the border again and again and again and reporting on the abuse of young women being sexually trafficked into this country. I mean, I'm talking about girls as young as seven and eight years old, and it's happening at a level that nobody seems to really know or really pay any attention to. It is a sad thing, ever, because you are robbing the life of these children, You're destroying them. It is evil on a level that I can't even describe. And she has said it many times now. We did send Sarah Carter out to talk to residents in Texas. They've been on the forefront of dealing with Harris and Biden's unventiti illegal immigrants, and it's been an utter disaster if not for the hard work of Governor Abbot and Senator Ted Cruz. They've been on the front lines fighting this every single day. And by the way that Ted Cruz is now Schumer's number one target. And if you can help a friend Ted Cruz out, he's gonna fight for his life down there. I don't know why the people of Texas don't appreciate that this guy's been fighting as hard as anybody him an abbot, you know, to stop, you know, Harris Biden open borders, that that is killing the state of Texas and hurting it in ways you can't even describe.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 8: Here is Sarah her Man on the Street interview from yesterday.
Speaker 3: Is it frustrat You're going to see all the people that have come in because they haven't been properly vetted. It's just been illegal influx. So you have a lot of criminal networks from Venezuela, from other parts of the world, I mean, mixed in with the good people. But exactly, there's so many criminals splitting in they're not going to be able to find them all to get them out exactly.
Speaker 6: Once they're in, it's a lot harder to just you know, get them out. So it's just a never ending cycle with this administration.
Speaker 5: I think at this point right now, with the amount of people that have come across on the terras list. We're just waiting for the next nine to eleven basically to occur.
Speaker 10: So I take it that you would not be all about open borders policy.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, no, what how about the border issue, the border crister.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that shouldn't never happen, should have never happened, should have never happened. How do you feel about the fact that Kamala Harris's in the past has supported the policy to use taxpayer dollars to pay for transgender surgery for illegal detained migrants.
Speaker 6: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: You're spending money on people that don't even belong here, and we're not even taking care of the people that are here, you know, even like our own bats, people that are veterans, I mean every day civilians that live here in our own country.
Speaker 6: We're not even dealing with our own people.
Speaker 5: Do you seck for your dollars to do that is a kind of a betrayal of us.
Speaker 8: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Very informative, isn't it. What would rush call them low information voters? Pretty unbelievable. One way, by the way, with the Harris Biden economy, you can save money is changing to my cell phone provider.
Speaker 6: That's Pure Talk.
Speaker 8: They use the same exact cell towers, the same exact five gen network. You get the same exact service as the big carriers at and T, Verizon and T Mobile. And the best thing is the average family. You get the same service for about half off. Average family saves close to one thousand dollars a year. They have better plans than the big carriers. For twenty five bucks a month, you will get unlimited talk, unlimited text. You'll get mobile hotspot roaming in fifty plus countries, five gigs of data, which means you can browse the Internet every month for one hundred and thirty five hours. How much how much data do you need? Or it's in stream a thousand songs or watch ten hours of video now if you want more data, they have it, but you probably don't need it anyway. Stop overpaying. Is no contract to sign, no activation fee. You can keep your phone, your phone number. You just dial pound two to fifty say the keyword save now. Do it now you save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two to fifty keyword save now from our friends at pure Talk. All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones. Uh, let us say hi to Bob in Indiana. Bob, what do you think about the judge out in Indiana and this decision that the taxpayers Indiana are going to pay for a sex change operation for a for this convict in this particular case. This is general judge ruling in your state that a person, an inmate who killed an eleven month old baby, is entitled to a taxpayer funded sex change operation, which by the way, Kamala Harris supports.
Speaker 4: That's just totally insane. You know, it's like the Left is trying to destroy this country as quickly as possible. And you know, on that, you know, I would ask how many times has Donald Trump had to prove his innocence in court?
Speaker 8: I think it's a great point, all these cases of falling apart. But you know, we're now, you know, Donald Trump forty days out of an election. But we're now today forty two days and on Thursday, the Special Council would like to drop all their entire case on the public involving the DC January sixth case without having a trial, and obviously it goes against all Department of Justice precedent and policies, which is more another example of the weaponization of our Justice department, you know, unproven charges just to get it out there while early voting is going on in the final weeks of an election can paign. You know, the DJ has a policy not to do this, and they're doing it anyway because they don't care what they have to do. They want to stop Trump at all costs. This is this is what he's up against. These are the powerful institutions, big tech, a corrupt state run media mob, you know, a deep state, a weaponized DJ that he has to deal with and fight against and then run the table and win Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and any other state that he can win. He has to run the table. And this is what he is facing done. They have thrown everything at this man, including now two assassination attempts that never should have happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've trashed this guy for four years and they just throw stuff out there, and the liberal media just runs with it and runs with it. And you know, like I said, you know, how many times has he had to prove his innocence in Court.
Speaker 8: It's a great point, and every case is keeps falling apart, and he had a Supreme Court ruling, but that's not they're trying to work to get a work around. And you got an Obama pointed judge that just doesn't care, and you've got a DOJ that just doesn't care. They don't care that this is like putting a cinder block on an election to drop, you know, a case against Donald Trump without a trial possibility, in the hopes that people will say, oh see, But I doubt they're going to point out what we have pointed out and what just thenews dot com reported today, and it's something we already knew, and that is that you have five people confirming that on January third, Donald Trump authorized whatever military National Guard was necessary to be brought in and called up to keep people safe. On January sixth, that doesn't sound like a guy that was planning an insurrection. And meanwhile, Kamala Harris, who tweets out a bail fund four days out after Minneapolis police precinct has burned to the ground, is not even asked a question about it, and then proclaiming on CBS and Stephen Colbert that the rioters aren't going to stop. The rioters shouldn't stop, and she won't stop supporting him. I mean, that is the fundamental unfairness five hundred and seventy four insurrections. You know, where's Liz Chaney when you need her?
Speaker 6: Anyway?
Speaker 8: Crazy times? We're living and appreciate the call, Bob. Thank you, Josh. Wisconsin. We need Wisconsin desperately. Hey, Josh, how are you? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm doing well. Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna guess you're probably a part owner of the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 6: I'm just guessing I might be.
Speaker 9: I don't watch NFL. I don't have enough time. I got other stuff to pay attention to. Hey, So I wanted to kind of piggyback on Darren's call earlier in the show from New Jersey and then mister Ramaswami's thoughts about messaging. What I had to say or what my thoughts were really dove tail pretty well with their, and I think not surprisingly, mister Ramaswami was a lot more articulate. But one of the things I wanted to bring up is that, you know, I'm thinking about RFK and he's talked about using Socratic methods, and Darren said the exact same thing with different words. Right, ask people questions, because the fact is that a lot of these Marxist ideas and I'm no student of Marx, but a lot of these radical ideas are a sham. They don't hold water. They just don't write like I think for a living. That's my job. I think for a living. I'm an engineer, and these ideas in many kids don't hold water. And what you've got is a lot of people who you would call, you know, who Rush would have called low information voters, or you've got other people who, as Darren pointed out, are good people. They're carrying people who genuinely want the best for those around them, and yet their emotional response has been hijacked by a system that cares nothing about the people around them and only cares about grabbing more power and removing democracy. Which is interesting and exactly why they always say that everything is a threat to democracy, because they're you know, they say one idea of what they're doing, of course, but I think part of the problem is you can point out hypocrisy and I don't mean you you, but I mean hypothetically, right, you can point out hypocrisy to people and the unfortunate reality and I don't mean this with any disrespect, but the unfortunate reality is there are a lot of people in this country who are unaware of how brainwashed they are, and who are unaware who have never been taught how to think critically. I'm not calling them bad people. I'm not calling them unintelligent people. I'm calling them people who have never been exposed to the idea of critical thinking. Therefore, when two and two is that in front of them, they don't interpret that as a problem. Right, It needs to be they need to be taught how to think. And so there's others who that's not the issue, right, But there's kind of two groups of people. There are the emotionally hijacked, highly intelligent, and then there are the low information, don't think critically sheep type of people who I'm not saying they're bad people. I'm not saying they're stupid. I'm saying they are being used as a pawn and they don't know it. Olenski's rules for radicals, right, useful idiots.
Speaker 8: I think what you're saying has a lot of merit and this is why, you know. I'm just I'm standing back. I see the situation for what it is. I see corrupt institutions, as I've mentioned, that are aligning against the president, including an abusively biased, corrupt, state run media mob. Then not going to inform the American people, you know. So I'm trying to do a workaround. And the workaround is we the people. And that's why I've tried to make it as convenient as possible public service if you will, to put up information about registering and when early voting starts in your state, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 6: It's all on Hannity dot com.
Speaker 8: It's why I've deputized every single person in this audience. I can't do it on my own. And you could easily download the Kamala files and we're adding to them every day because we find out more crazy stuff she believes. And if you can post it on your social media accounts, I don't care if you have one hundred followers, maybe one hundred people will retweet it or see it on Facebook or Instagram wherever you use your social media and tell your friends and send it to your friends and your family and your co workers and your neighbors. And that is the only way that I think this information is going to get out there. The media is never going to do their job, is not going to be any interviewer that would do the interview that I would do with Kamala Harris, and it is a disservice to the American people. Early voting is going on and people are not fully informed. The only thing they know is she's dodging, she's ducking, she's hiding, and they're hiding her for a reason is there are no answers to any of her radical positions that she's taken that are in her own words that I put up on my social media accounts and on Hannity dot com. It's all for free, and I hope people will go there and share it anyway. You do have a logical mind. Engineers are brilliant. I wish I was as brilliant. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, it's gonna wrap things up with today and we have great coverage tonight nine Eastern City DVR, Hannity on the Fox News Channel, Laura Trump, Tulsea Gabber, Charles Payne on the bad economic news today, Ted Cruz, He's being targeted by Schumer and the Democrats unlike anybody else are Fleischer, Charlie Hurt the DVR Hannity tonight nine Eastern on Fox, Best election coverage on cable. You don't want to miss it. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.
Speaker 9: The Ball