Speaker 1: Our niggas talking about all the march man. I've seen the nigga put on Instagram. They got BBL man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, now anything we can talk about. Yes, they got Jennie in there.
Speaker 3: She number sixteen seed Cinerella team that could make it number one see Young Miami.
Speaker 2: Verse number sixteen. Jenise Heart. We got Denie, Denise.
Speaker 3: We got Jenise number nine versus number eight, number nine, Jordan Woods verse number eight, Summer Walker.
Speaker 2: Summer Walker is like an ant I'm gonna go with. Let me take Jordan Woods. Yeah, yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 3: We got Jordan Woods versus Janie's Heart nine sixteen number five Saweedy Verse number twelve.
Speaker 1: Jada Wade, Jada Waye, Jada White on me Sweedish fine as a motherfucker. But Jada White I seen him personally, she smelled good.
Speaker 2: Nigga me Greg small and loss and said sweety and sweety.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to play this ship.
Speaker 3: Number thirteen Jocelyn Hernande is the verse number four. Bernice Burgos Bernie for Bernice Burgos versus Sweedy Bernie Bernice again Bernice Burgos versus Janice Hart.
Speaker 2: I'm taking number three.
Speaker 3: Kim Kardashian verse number fourteen, Drea, She's really.
Speaker 2: Very low, Michelle Dre Michelle, I don't want you, don't want to.
Speaker 3: Number eleven Cardi B verse number six, big Lotto.
Speaker 2: Who I'm taking card this home, I'm taking il Cardine.
Speaker 1: Hey, the toughest matchup.
Speaker 2: A lot of be Cardi B.
Speaker 3: So we got a loto versus Drea, a lot of a lot of number seven sizzle verse number ten alright, let me look at me, all right, all right, bro number fifteen j T or number two nigma and it's got one on my mind, voting a lot over this is all right. So a lot of wins. She's in the championship versus the winner of Oh hold on, it was Denise. It was Bernice. So we got a lot o verse Bernie Berne, give me Berne.
Speaker 2: Bernie can't go wrong. You can't if it ain't broke on season. Oh gay.
Speaker 4: You the playbook man, coach, Hey, man, get this shit together, my paper man ship ship together.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: We spend a lot of time right there, plays man, he do and they say, right here, I see why we don't do this.
Speaker 2: It's it's a good play coach.
Speaker 5: People parents over there watching don't never turn your eyes off me.
Speaker 2: That's what y'all doing. You take your eyes off the prize. You take your eyes off the prize. But just to play.
Speaker 5: We're gonna we're gonna run to win the game. When we get back out here. We got we got two minutes left, fellers.
Speaker 2: What we're doing. What we're doing.
Speaker 6: We go with them.
Speaker 2: We go to eighty five a pair of coo dot com.
Speaker 4: Okay, you go to the three point You order the shorts that say.
Speaker 2: The South is everywhere, The South is everywhere.
Speaker 4: You pull up at that three point nine, coach, put your card number in, put your debit number, paypath, whatever you order it from, and you shoot that three.
Speaker 2: Is that something?
Speaker 4: We got one quarter there? Come one quarter there. Go to eighty five a pair of co dot com and order these shorts right now. Go all the way so we can win the game. Go all the way and you can win the game too, can win the game. You deserve a ring.
Speaker 2: Right cause this church leaves what they need to do.
Speaker 4: Eighty five appareco dot com.
Speaker 1: Like that, baby, you got to give it up for yourself, y'alla clap it up for yourself.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Houston Bird, Florida, I feel like I'm straight out the gate. I'm gonna tell you that was a good game, but Houston blew that ship, and I was going for Florida. Bro, I at least want to see a team get a shout out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a great defense. Bro. Mm hmmm. Can I break it down with real quick, bro?
Speaker 3: I feel like in the white boys from Florida kept the game close in the first half, and then the niggas from Houston lost the game. I hear what I'm saying, white boys in the first half, they kept it close because two white boys.
Speaker 2: The coach from Florida kept having what's.
Speaker 3: My man named Clayton Junior do a ball screen and he kept getting trapped. You have to stop doing that. That's why he wasn't scoring. He kept getting trapped every single play. Them white boys on the post from Florida. Was scared of them niggas from Houston. At first, they wouldn't even shoot layups. They weren't trying to shoot. I was scared to but what hey boy, everything every nigga from Houston that play looked like they working all those one, every single every single one family all of them, and they all run them out under six minutes. That's crazy real. Yeah, there was like the five nineteen. It was the average and the big guys short small.
Speaker 1: That ship don't mean nothing if you don't win enough.
Speaker 2: Damn the lost point you might have.
Speaker 1: Way, I won ten minute miles if you win the damn.
Speaker 3: Calvin Sampson ran a hell of a play that the out of bounds plays to get them into that point. Right, But that last place he said, you gotta get a shot off.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: He running the sideline action, which means like a screen on the sideline, So that really only gives you one place to go. So then when he passed it back out, my man drove. He drove back into some traffic and then it was over with.
Speaker 1: All Right, two things I don't like about this crier. He was supposed to get you're supposed to shoot, Yes, I don't get what Damn that other fucker behind.
Speaker 2: Your head and ad missed.
Speaker 3: And they were switching the screen too, so the white boy was sticking them and he can just cook him.
Speaker 2: That's how you do in the NBA.
Speaker 1: They was, I want to lose with my bench player, bro. Yes, yes, I think that's just how it goes. Yeah, I do like that they went for the win. They were going for the win.
Speaker 3: Dude, Sharpest, Yeah, Sharp had a bad end of that game, like them.
Speaker 2: To turnout two games, really bad.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you said, well that final four game he didn't play will either. Yeah, but I'm saying, like the ending of that game, like the turnovers and then not getting that shot off at the last at the minute, last minute.
Speaker 1: Ship, Hey Clayton, now on prize picks, you ain't do what you was supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Did not? I manrior hit hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but man Clayton, but he got dog in him. That second half when the game on the line, he shot a three drive to the whole and one, so he gonna he's gonna turn up.
Speaker 3: They stopped doing the pick and roll too in that second half so he could get those shots. Who was number five for Florida? Florida they got you, damn sure? Hell they had down their first Hell to.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh, Richard, you're talking about Richard the wing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, rich Rickcard. You never know how to pronounce them working with Thyland recorded Hey man, but look, should Houston even have been there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The duke let them steal that game, Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Okay, I just like it would have been a better game if Duke was there.
Speaker 2: Again, Floyd n evenly matched.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think where Duke lacked with the athleticism overall, Houston made up for it. But with the team play in the execution, Duke would have took the favor over.
Speaker 2: Houston, you know what I mean. So either way they evenly matched, you know what I mean, versus the Florida ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Duke surprised me how physical they was with Houston. Yeah, Houston was going to be like punish them because they got some dogs on, you know how they gotta come out and they know they playing the physical, physical team especially you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still got they still to make you play like them. Though you've seen niggas who ain't never bowl, you know how the ball Florida was doing it at one Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't even know how to talk ship back.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, and let me say something about that too.
Speaker 3: Everybody was talking about how like they were showing all the practical practice from Houston, how they were diving on the ground, and was like, man, it's like football practice, listen. I played on a much lower level than that, and we did that ship every day.
Speaker 2: Every college team worth a damn does that real? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Not trying to take nothing away from Houston, but that's just like basketball is hard, basketball is physical, it's contact. People used to always say it was softened finesse. But you got to be tough to play basketball, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially you want to be on that goddamn team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the twelve slots they say.
Speaker 1: The boy Clayton projected to be a lottery peat now.
Speaker 2: Should have been good as hell. Or he reminds me.
Speaker 3: You remind me of like how he play a move a little bit. It's kind of like, dang, like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Hey, I like I was gonna say, your boy who went to U?
Speaker 2: Come Kimball? Yeah, Kimba Walker.
Speaker 3: I don't, man, Kimball was shifty as hell. I don't give him that much. Yeah, Like I kind of like a kind of like, uh, Brunton.
Speaker 2: So who first off the board? Him and Cooper Flag Cooper Flag in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got real skill, man, Like you kind of want to hate on him because he's white, but like, also hoop, bro, Hey, he always he's been playing against the best players for a long time.
Speaker 1: But the only thing I've seen somebody I forgot who tweeted. They were like, uh, he couldn't get past a lot of them Houston players though when they was playing, you know, like so it's like.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, he's sixteen and most of them Houston players like six eight, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be different right there. But he was. He was getting He had twenty eight to get past those guys.
Speaker 1: See now, okay, do for example, Cooper hit the last shot. I'd like to see that. Don't pass that motherfucker nobody else.
Speaker 2: If we get in the.
Speaker 1: Locker room and I'm on that team, I probably ain't played one minute. I'm cussing the coach Cook. Why the fuck did he shoot?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: It's that real shit. They needed to give him a little more to work with. They just cleared out the side. He's eighteen years old, Like, you got to give him at least a chance to make a play as opposed to you have to shoot.
Speaker 1: These are not Disney movies. These are a real game. I don't want to see a motherfucker drive to the cup and see a nigga open his eyes big and he throw that motherfucker out to him and he shoot it and everybody go crazy.
Speaker 2: This is not Disney. Okay, you throw that motherfucker out there.
Speaker 1: Now he got his shot blocked.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Hey, but the last couple of well not last couple, but the last few game winnings have been by people that wasn't like the stars. So when feeling Over won it, Chris Bryant had hit the big three. And then when you and c wanted, I forgot the white kid's name that hit the jump shot to win it for You don't even know that's.
Speaker 2: The thing they want.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, something like that, Luke Luke something, but they still don't. You don't he worked? Yeah, sure, not not him, not man, it was years before that. His name is Luke Luke. I can't think of when they won the championship. They went to the final four that year, they an't win it.
Speaker 1: Hey, I wish Juju on the now I gave we switching to the women's side. I wish Juju would have been healthy. Do you do you come win with a healthy Juju?
Speaker 2: Hell? Yeah, better than you. Yeah, it's the black I had to say that. Hey, bro, that was the whole tournament.
Speaker 3: Nobody was closer than the whole Tournament's.
Speaker 1: One thing about page how old is she.
Speaker 2: About forty two?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was thinking that too.
Speaker 2: She probably about.
Speaker 3: Let's see twenty three, maybe twenty two, twenty three three with grown as one.
Speaker 2: That's old.
Speaker 1: That about right, Reggie. You go to college at eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty it is the last year, okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Her freshman year she led them to the final For a sophomore season, she led them to the national championship. Junior year she tore her a cl the team went to the final four. And senior season she won the national championship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't be mad at that.
Speaker 1: Did this year's women's tournament live up to the hype?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I mean you know, last year's tournament had way more hype. It was, yeah, different story.
Speaker 1: With Caitlyn and I think last year, if Juju would have stayed healthy, probably we would have had that same.
Speaker 2: He even had a better storyline.
Speaker 3: But like the Angel Reach and Caitlin Clark stuff that, like it was on Twitter talking about like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Compared to last year, it's way more yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sure, so we all agree on but I can say something about this man.
Speaker 2: It's been a always been saying.
Speaker 3: You probably heard this that women's basketball is more fundamental than men's basketball.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 2: You heard that too.
Speaker 3: Now I disagree, and here's why. Because the two most fundamental things out of the three things you have to do in basketball, women have a hard time doing, and that is catching and shooting labs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, South.
Speaker 3: I'm saying this to say I want to give South Carolina, probably because I watched them play the game before against Texas.
Speaker 2: That was a good ass game and they made all their labs.
Speaker 3: And that was the first women's game I ever watched where all the labs were made.
Speaker 2: Straight up, dog, bro.
Speaker 1: I think it is like, bro, they make you be racist with sports.
Speaker 2: They Yeah, Bro, you see.
Speaker 1: A black woman come up? You see the white coach.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to South Carolina. Man, she got in the Gucci suit. I don't get what. Then, I was born in you count. I put my money on the head.
Speaker 1: I could have been born in that damn Marina nigga my brand dad, and there could be you cun nigga.
Speaker 2: I still the win was North Carolina. Don Staley over there, he knew he was gonna be bad too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when my hug got ass, nigga your back, man, got I like this. I like Florida Gators coach too, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he want the youngest coach thirty years yeah, thirty nine years old.
Speaker 2: He let them boys talk, they h so that'd be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Florida and Florida gonna be good for a while. They about to get that old man pull one off though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I had my money on Florida, but I wouldn't have been mad if you Yeah black, I wanted Houston. Yeah, all black teams.
Speaker 3: They had not one white Houston one, no one, only person white the whole sideline.
Speaker 2: This restaurant is so nice, and you look good too. Only the best for you, man, Okay, you see, I'll put it on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate to see this.
Speaker 2: I mean you got it, yeah, hopefully.
Speaker 1: I mean them shades look good, your sweater look nice. I mean it's light work for.
Speaker 2: You, right, uh yea.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we'll knowing about six minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you asked me out.
Speaker 1: Like, I need to check my price pitch, see if it's going good.
Speaker 2: It seems like it's going good.
Speaker 1: She looking good, thinks she's feeling me. I need to see the prize people feeling you trying to swipe people look.
Speaker 2: To get this money. Man, man, I got a chicken.
Speaker 1: So that's when I ran out because I'm like, you ain't gonna leave me with this damn girl, because that was none of my bus. Definitely, definitely que Definitely queen.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's why that's tea baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah nah, that ain't a t that's a women drop. That's why you're talking so loud. Women drop or do it there?
Speaker 2: Hold on, No, this is tea. My prospects, just yit. I won not my queen.
Speaker 1: You a prospeech, of course I'm a prospect. Let me see what you uh, let me see your entry, let me see you wage what you mean? Baby?
Speaker 2: My part light here not your worst mum hummm uh huh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely nice here at the prize peach dot com. But download the app on your phone and used the code broken place. I used to get fifty dollars instantly when you playing for your first slide on the line. That's broken plate b r O k E N p l A Y get fifty dollars when you play your first five on the line. Though, don't end up like she's not even telling fellas listen, I got a PSA for y'all. Stop blaming bad six on having a long day. All your day is gonna be long, but you gotta come strong. That ain't what she mean when she say she wanted it long, not your day, she wants something else. Get me now, Look, I ain't here the judge.
Speaker 2: I'm here to help. Come on, man, be ready when she needed.
Speaker 1: Don't get caught slipping like your WiFi when she trying to stream that round two. Tell what you need Blue Choo man, Look, they'll deliver it right to you though. Ain't no uncomfortable doctor visits and looking all crazy when you're walking out, and hey, stop all that. You already know the chis man. They gonna give you a third day supply free. That's one one free. If you don't like it, then it's on you. If bluecho can't help you, it's you dog. With all this going on, with terrors and all that, guess what these tablets made in the USA, and they ship the screek. It ain't gonna say on the box, Hey this from Bluetoo to make you dick work. It ain't gonna say that on the box. So when you get in the box, don't nobody know what you're about to do. It's all online man, No weird eye contact at the pharmacy, just you and your confidence in a good night's sleep.
Speaker 2: And guess what she gonna get?
Speaker 1: A great night sleep man, blue Choo great sex is a few clicks away.
Speaker 2: Don't be the weak link in the chain. Click that link. Everyone could use an extra hand. With Bluetooth, you get an extra lead.
Speaker 1: Make life easier like getting harder and discover your options at bluetoo dot com. And guess what you already know. You know the deal if you ain't used it before, don't try making new emails. Use the promo code eighty five sports and you just gonna pay that five dollars ship. That's promo code eight five S p O R T S. Visit bluetoo dot com for more details and important safety information. And we think Bluetooth a sponsoring this part. Now go get on.
Speaker 7: It's the young flying with the g O D Flow to flow co so Froze eighty three b low the Dongee of Honney might e thos make the Cheeico bean King pristine and don't revoke be rocking and ass Scott and the peacot type to go playing Jane and things. Keep the Steve lot slight the way I'm shining. You don't need no light flicking. I gets so clean, clean the squeaking. I think I'm debo biking. Damn Keen's so good that he bad and they can't tell the bars got him in between. If I'm trying to lower heaven or raise hell. They identity mistaken to me. If this was mister Voyees, still wouldn't be adjacent to me. Come on, man, come on, excuse me. If I'm too blunt, don't mean to force trauma. I already bust three nuts. I'm being forthcoming from Afar, I look like a star, and I are up close.
Speaker 2: I'm a flash grenade.
Speaker 6: I'm even more stunning lying.
Speaker 2: Tell me you don't see the man glaring so hot?
Speaker 7: If I step into the ocean to drive up and make the land barn, I'm just being on his body, Kylie, Jennadaddy is the only time we seem to be more transparent. Oh, I hope I don't offend nobody. I asked myself, who how to never time I pretend nobody? You understand the son?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got an h B c U D one.
Speaker 1: Bro. But I just I had watched Florida All Tournament and I had saw how they were playing. I was like, they gotta But when I started watching that game last night, Bro, Houston had their number.
Speaker 2: They playing harder than them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, it's it's hard to tell the coach how to coach. But nigga time out.
Speaker 2: Then that was probably the worst game Florida play in the last two three. First half first half for sure, they found walteron Clayton number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he couldn't do ship.
Speaker 3: I'm telling they just trapped him every time he came to that boss and you bringing another defender to him.
Speaker 2: That was that was bad.
Speaker 1: He won the final foremost outstanding player had to. He's gonna be straight man.
Speaker 2: He had to.
Speaker 3: And he got like he got like a weird hairline. So you know what I'm saying. The niggas be good as hell.
Speaker 2: Like you start your boy christ and oh my god, like please, I.
Speaker 1: Got one of them, good time villain her one of them. Nigga who don't try to jump Michael Evans. Niggas pop up on that elevator you.
Speaker 2: Got like that. Oh no, he comes, mad dog.
Speaker 1: They have some week week can names. Back in the day, I gotta be damn. I running out, mad dog Come what gangs stid putting mad dogs down? Run that dog is shot in the leg. Who was was another the goot? Oh hell, that wasn't nickname?
Speaker 3: Yeah y'all are young, y'all old enough to remember the goots from different strokes different that's who Arnold was scared and it was a bit.
Speaker 1: Family matters. Uh, you have some wild nigga with some names and ship man.
Speaker 2: Laura wasn't ship though, Boy you think she.
Speaker 1: Wan't shipped the Now.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about what. No, look what seeing the picture that was like Steve don't want Lauren.
Speaker 1: Man sitting on that count look like Harriet.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: She looked like Harry and built like Carl.
Speaker 2: Oh damn said, Oh yeah, she let herself go. It happened.
Speaker 1: You can't be fine your whole life.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You ain't got damn knee alone.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Hold on, man, you ain't knee alone. Her and Chris Rock that he took on the date, Yeah yeah, only one on one day. Yeah yeah he stood up. Then the next thing, yeah it was he.
Speaker 2: She he never called her back, say Chris Roy you was tripping, bro. You see why? Yeah, Chris rock and kee along.
Speaker 3: It was Willis a while back and she said they went out on the date and he only went on one day because.
Speaker 1: He and call her again sometimes, nigga know when Lily he was right, Yeah, but you gotta alone, bro, Yeah, you keep you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know what she did at the table. What she just at the table, burbon loud and ship what she could afforded should man?
Speaker 3: But he said that she said she was single, but she got a dick she could get through just in case.
Speaker 2: She just kept it real with the nigga. See, I like the honesty, That's what I'm saying. Look at you. Look you think I don't think, look at it. Look get in the number. I came and picked you up. But we're still gonna eatin on your now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just think on your knap, bro, you'll be surprised.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Sometimes bro, that be when they be saying the difference between women and men like men. Bro, we just got to open our eyes. Man. You bet were living in some different times. These women don't hide ship from you no more. Man, deep man, you go to their Instagram and then they lie that ain't like I just be posted.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: Don't nobody gonna find no meme to say if if a nigga can't pay my rent, ain't letting them fun.
Speaker 2: That ain't no mean bitch. You wrote that as prostitution.
Speaker 3: These women are putting up memes of future and ship on. They goddamn paid. They the savage. Oh yeah, it took over.
Speaker 1: They put I know this one girl, she put up a quote of future walking Thomason. I tried the girly girl mode. Now I'm back in savage moment. What you're in trouble. It's gonna get to the point bro get ten years. It's gonna be a roller Russ. It's gonna be niggas on Instagram crying and women gonna be like, man, stop all that bit. Ship We might yeah, we might be there. We at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no we not there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hell yeah Instagram, I be crying laying with another bit. We're wrong, my sh shot.
Speaker 2: It's one meaning that been going around that sums it up perfectly.
Speaker 3: It said these women today were sucking nigga dick today and sucking nigga another nigga dick today.
Speaker 2: You thought I was gonna say tomorrow tomorrow, didn't gotta think they go to brunh Yeah them two different days, but technically that's in the twenty four hours. I ain't even that was Mimosa Dick. I ain't even mean that. It don't count. Kill me with it, don't count.
Speaker 1: It's still some.
Speaker 2: Real niggas left.
Speaker 1: Shout out to coach Prime. He went with Jimmy Horn Junr his father in prison. Yeah, man, See, you know why I like Prime. I'm not trying to be your dad. I want to guide you. I still want you to know who your dad is and get what I'm gonna go with you to see your dad with you. Look at him taking a picture of posing and all. Man, Yeah, I'm that real deal man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, new kids, so lucky the head of doing his life. Man, for real, I don't it ain't another coach. Can you think of a coach that you had come close to something like that?
Speaker 2: Not in the public.
Speaker 1: It's been some. It's been some coaches around you football that I knew and stuff like that. But they were sucking the momas. So they were like, you know, they were hands on because they had to be at a point.
Speaker 3: Oh boom, shout out to coach Manson it was my little league coach or what everyone to call him basketball in l A. You know what I'm saying. We was in the middle of it like gang territory. But he made sure he kept them niggas away from us. So that was like a cool father figure. Like he wasn't scared of them niggas at all. He was like, hey, you got the gym, y'all go. You know what I'm saying, Like he's telling this to twelve niggas already.
Speaker 5: On.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he used to be in the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so. He wasn't that type of nigga though. I can't get that.
Speaker 3: Get that if you're still alive. Man shout out to. His name is Charles Man. Some crazy enough but yeah hard crazy. Yeah right, he got some good handwriting. Jimmy horn't seen well.
Speaker 1: You know when you in jail, you you you that a lot of ship ain come my cousin. That nigga could draw like a mother. That nigga sent him making my mama. Every that nigga draw that making my out picture.
Speaker 2: And he had ship around it. And my homeboy wrote me back one time.
Speaker 3: Man after he wrote me back at the end that nigga was like, you a bitch, ass nigga for typing your letters.
Speaker 2: I used to type my letters and send it to him in jails, making every year, trying make him out.
Speaker 1: And he put ship around, Like I said, ship that nigga soon gonna start drawing himself.
Speaker 2: Free You ken't getting good with that ship. Free cut? Yeah for that free cut, it was the other way. I thought it was drunk. Yeah drawn.
Speaker 3: And also Prime had during the boys pro day, he had walked up on that dude. You ain't got to listen to what he's saying. Do what you do to get ready, I'm saying, his ass motherfuckers checking off all the boxes. Man, he really gives a damn He can't. You cannot fake that ship, no hell no. So what he doing for them kids? Man, they lucky as hell to have a coach like that. I can't wait to see if they do this year. And the receiver, what receiver that fans ad was that.
Speaker 1: Nigga was moving, bro.
Speaker 3: Because those scouts like you referred to, uh, those scouts, they will come in and what that scout is trying to do, the scout is trying to make it easier with him.
Speaker 2: The time because I know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: I know when they're gonna flinch, so I can be accurate with the time and prime like, no, do your job time. These kids off the eye like you would anybody else you feel I'm saying. So instead of having those kids come out the block uncomfortable not doing what they're supposed to do, Coach went over there and said that ship straight said, do what y'all want to do because it's our pro day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they came here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Bro, One thing about it, Bro, and you could look like the history of time. It ain't even got to be athletics. Ain't gotta be entertainment. Any time a nigga got some power, boy, a nigga gonna flound it. He gonna show you why. Hey, I ain't like the rest of these niggas. Like, if you don't work at a regular job, you could tell how a nigga be winning night ship. It's my ship even if it ain't their ship.
Speaker 2: But that's just how it.
Speaker 1: So It's like, bru, these are my players. You're not finna come here and tell them what they gonna do in front of me. But you got some coaches probably haven't even been there or been entertained. They've been awful to.
Speaker 2: The side of the.
Speaker 1: Fine being him his whole life. You better start in college.
Speaker 2: She from there.
Speaker 8: You gotta be scared, I tell you so. If I'm talking to a bit from Atlanta, I ain't gonna lie. She gotta come with a kid. Man, what got to come with a kid or something? You ain't had no scare out here.
Speaker 2: We almost with Hey I have I ain't gonna lie have one. I ain't gonna lie have one.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna lie to you meet on the internet, just like just like one you like a female thig everything ass I know I ain't gay. The nigga wil loaded though, go ahead, hey nigga loaded now like she comes to the pull up. Shorty told me. Sty said, no, you meet me somewhere.
Speaker 1: You know it.
Speaker 2: I'm for the Great guard Town and show them ship put up to the crib. We just chilling.
Speaker 8: So the whole time she said meet us somewhere, that's a nigga. The whole time the motherfucker came to the club. That's when I knew that.
Speaker 2: I knew it was over.
Speaker 8: And then I seen it up up in person. I'm like, okay the whole time. When I meet at the line, that's when uh I text my partner. I said ship, I said, brother, I said, hold on, you see the hands on that motherfucker? Really the nigga taste back. I ain't see it. I looked at the test back. He said, from here you seeing the man from the bar? I said, hold on herving that.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 8: When he said that ship, I laughed my heart. I said, bro, we gotta get up out of here. I said, hell, and I can't be saying like this.
Speaker 2: And the old girl. The nigga like, hey.
Speaker 8: When I got up out of there, we ride about twenty minutes car quiet. I said, y'all been to that nigga? But and I say nothing about this ship. We get to the crib, fast called my homeboy. I told the nigga not to say ship. He like, man, I ain't gonna say that. This shade that deep man. I already know you ain't know.
Speaker 2: So the first thing the nigga said, and they say, fact, what y'all got going on? First time? Man? The niggas say, oh ship, nothing?
Speaker 8: Just left the club, met up with some handsome old lady that was I met up with some handsome lady at the club. He said, what the fuck you mean handsome lady? He said, Detroit, you thought it was a girl the whole time.
Speaker 1: Is a nigga man that wast bess love NFL after NFL, So like, I don't need this, you know what I mean the limelight. I've been in the limelight, so that'd be the difference. You sard what he told old boy? What he told him? Mama, Uh you you had a moment. I'm a monument man.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna go back to that? Bro?
Speaker 1: But that ain't no fires quote, No, that's great, That's all I was saying. Michael Vick is bringing his younger brother Marcus Vick to coach alongside him at Norfolk State.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on, just don't be kicking no goddamn.
Speaker 1: By what you gotta do, Marcus.
Speaker 2: If them claubs don't want to do what they gotta do, go put your foot in their ads. We know you'll do. Hey.
Speaker 1: I like that though, you know what I'm saying, Like they giving back and.
Speaker 2: Going to a b c U you brother, and it's home for them. Yeah, we're in the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Norfolk State is like it's got some good facilities and ship like there's a couple of shows that yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh. I did a comedy show up there probably like eight eight years ago. I think they were probably one of my first colleges.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And when I say that ship was so fun and damn c shout out the easy uh he was DJing up there. They had parties. That ship there were fun because I think they got like a Navy base up there too. Yeah, yep, they still be going up. Yeah, they still be coming around. That should be dope.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I'll go to a Norfolk State game though.
Speaker 2: We got you there. Yeah, gotta support they play.
Speaker 1: Somebody wouldn't they did? They make the tournament this year? The North State basketball? Yeah basketball, they played.
Speaker 2: I believe so mm hmm yeah. They played with a number one.
Speaker 1: See I think it was arm player Alabama State. You're right, You're right, Joel Florida. Hey so Norfolk State, Yeah, that's the coach. Yea what he said? He said, I told you we won thirty four point underdogs.
Speaker 2: And they lost my thirty two year that nigga.
Speaker 1: I love a gambling ass nigga because if I would have heard you say that before ahead nigga would have been here. Yeah, Julio Jones officially retires from the NFL more time.
Speaker 2: It ain't Julio, No, it's Julio.
Speaker 1: Hey, you couldn't never tell me. I don't give for what his birth certificate say. I don't give a fuck with elementary middle school. That nigga is Atlanta. He's from Atlanta Borough.
Speaker 5: He is that.
Speaker 1: We look at Julio as being Atlanta bro. Who else like not from Atlanta?
Speaker 2: We put with Atlanta Ludacris mm hmm, Jezu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about athletes, though, athletes, I put Michael Vicks.
Speaker 2: I feel like you'll grab Michael Vick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael Victors with us. Michael, y'all grabbed the Yeah. But Deon don't really claim.
Speaker 2: The person.
Speaker 1: Not now, they ain't gotta claim it. But shout out of ioho man. I saw the nigga yesterday at the Private Man. There's some niggas who be cool, and you could tell they trying to be cool. That nigga. Joe Johnson don't even try to be cool. That nigga be cool as a motherfucker. Man, he's gotta be sitting there chilling.
Speaker 3: I likes to look like while he was playing like he was, he was busting your hands while he was chilling.
Speaker 1: Ice sold Joe Nigga talk a lot of ship. Well, nigga didn't want to see that boy, Joe Johnson.
Speaker 3: Man, especially in Phoenix, Bro, And if you've never seen him in person, you may not know how big that motherfucker really is.
Speaker 2: Doing all this about about Lebron's side. Broy doing yoga.
Speaker 1: You know how at peace you gotta be to be doing yoga. I seen shout out to Joe Bro one time were on the road. We're in a different I think we somewhat like it up north. Yeah, nigga talking about Joe Joe Johnson. I look out my one because he got a little courtyard, nigga. The nigga Joe was out there meditate doing yoga by itself.
Speaker 2: I can definitely definitely the nigga Joe.
Speaker 1: Came back in the hotel of Lobby peace wis motherfucker. I said, that's what he be doing. I thought it would. You know, all the niggas be peaceful when they smoke, but to be smoking and.
Speaker 2: Doing yoga, yea lette, literally, Bro, that's a different type of God.
Speaker 1: Damn feeling so Julio, Joe Johnson, Michael Vick, that probably mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Brian Jordans baseball player, Like I got Tray Chipper Jones for Shore. Good call boy, good call.
Speaker 2: Chipper Jones' gott take trade. I feel like y'all too. Man.
Speaker 1: They kind of forced Tray to be Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Migos, yeahs the.
Speaker 1: Kind of they kind of you know, Treyon Kudo, I fucked with Treon. But when I say, like, if Treyon would leave, like you just don't see Treyon in Atlanta though, No, So I think that's what that that that's what constitutes to it too. Nigga used to see Joe Johnson outside. You know, I'm gon tell you another nigga you used to see outside And niggas didn't.
Speaker 2: Know Compeller outside everywhere, everywhere, he everywhere in the stroller.
Speaker 1: I didn't know the nigga couldn't got I ain't know he had an accent to the nigga would start talking and don't know much English from Germany. Man, Yeah, but he got there. He used to be outside Melo and the why Howard to the Hall of Fame? Good for that. That's well deserved. Man, we were talking about Carmelo Anthony.
Speaker 2: That was so crazy.
Speaker 1: Carmelo Anthony, ten time All Star, three time Olympic gold medalist, NBA Top seventy five member.
Speaker 2: He might be the most disrespected NBA star of all time.
Speaker 3: That I don't feel like. I mean, he's going to Hall of Fame with obviously he deserves it. But I don't feel like niggas put him in no list. No, I ain't never heard of niggas.
Speaker 1: Listen, I agree with Tyler. Sometimes they don't beat.
Speaker 2: Niggas do not be Yeah, Okay, so when people may leave him out the list, if you bring up his name, everybody immediately, Yeah, I feel like I feel like I feel like that's a little bit more disrespect that the fact that somebody got to bring up my name.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to bring up Lebron callaheen winshit. A lot of these niggas that they bring up ain't win shit for real.
Speaker 1: Okay, if I had, if we were naming like the best offensive player in an era, Carmelo will be in there or because I put him up there. When I'm saying just offense like getting their own shot, don't need a team, just a number. But yeah, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, I throw in, uh this without screens and all it is now Dame Lily, Dame Lillard.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: We could say cobD because Kobe, well, Kobe would have been you know, much higher. But I'm saying, I'm trying to figure out what this is.
Speaker 2: An all time or this is a certain era certain.
Speaker 1: Around Carmelo playing day.
Speaker 3: Our time all right, yeah time, all time, our time time. So like from all three up pretty much? Yeah, so, uh, you got one more?
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 3: I would have to Saylor bro Okay, I thought you're making that movie. You didn't want to say James Harden, I thought you were doing like.
Speaker 1: It's one on if it's one on one, I put James Harn's buckets, get top of my buckets, going to get a shot.
Speaker 2: James Hard Yeah, yeah, And I now put it in order.
Speaker 1: I say Kobe one, I would put k D two, Mellow three, James Hard four, and Lili five.
Speaker 2: Just if I needed a bucket, need the need in the bucket.
Speaker 1: There's no streak, there's nobody on the team. I see how You're looking this ain't nobody because I'm saying Steph Curry.
Speaker 2: If a nigga doing a scream, I love Steph Curry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if it ain't no scream, I don't know, he might not get past the nigga.
Speaker 2: We've seen it not happen. I want to say Kyrie now. I want to say Kyrie now, Kyrie dirt.
Speaker 3: It's all three and up there. This is the ones I'm leaving up, not mention.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you mentioned it.
Speaker 2: Who could have been there? We say already mm hmm, yeah he was. That's that's all I got. I don't know they said Kyrie.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta put Luca in there for sure, a basket on anybody so easily ship Uh. I'm gonna it's gonna sound weird. I'm gonna tell you who could really really score and can't really be stopped when he on that court.
Speaker 2: God damn Joe Lenbi Bro. That motherfucker can do everything.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: I know it sounds weird that Month was scoring from every part of the court. Don't have to tell me he scoring from every part of the court, and were talking about you don't have oh brother, that Nigga scored so much.
Speaker 1: If got Nigga name, same playing girty, he's getting that he is thirty.
Speaker 3: That's the only difference on the thirty is his knees. That motherfucker be putting in work. It's gotta be somebody else. I mean, ship not for nothing. He wasn't a great shooter, but he could really get a bucket. D wadeg not damn about the Wade. D Wade man, that's that's a good ten man. But I'm saying, like I don't want nobody to watch him.
Speaker 1: Think we're saying these niggas the top were saying niggas Joe Joe.
Speaker 2: We just talked about him, so we kind of got Joe Johnson. Sh boy. I watched him.
Speaker 3: That's when I worked for the Hawks and I was I used to go to all the Hawks games that nigga was.
Speaker 1: I can't put him up there with Hoodie Melo though.
Speaker 3: Bro listen, if man, I don't know, you know, you know what it's like when there's a big time comedian you see him in a comedy club and you see how much you know, how good they really are. Me watching Joe Johnson, like every single game, I was like whoa and you get to watch it every single game?
Speaker 2: Is this you're seeing in person? Niggas?
Speaker 1: Forgot Joe Johnson got about two hundred one hundred am country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that nigga hooping. The nig used to have that big ass truck part in front of Matte City.
Speaker 2: But like, oh Joe, here this nigga. Yeah, triple Joe was a nigga man yeah man.
Speaker 1: Dwhite Howard eight time All Start twenty twenty NBA Champion, three time Defensive Player of the Year. Howard tweeted in response to being a duck that I want KG, Shack and Kareem to walk me.
Speaker 2: You go doing there, you go doing that dumb ship the White You know Shack don't like KG don't either.
Speaker 1: You know the boy that walk you out? No damn well no, no, that might be he might got a different type of human.
Speaker 3: He is he okay, he just trolling. Yeah, yeah, he came a while not before. He's like a child. He's like a big goofy nigga for real, Like him and Shack are kind of the same.
Speaker 1: Person I think straight.
Speaker 2: In terms of their personality. We'll never get We'll never.
Speaker 1: Get the work. There's a broken play won't be the same. That niggas get on that count research the park, he'll pull up. Bro, No, that nigga stay with the.
Speaker 2: Fight.
Speaker 1: That big nigga off your ass.
Speaker 2: Niggat be in the bit with Man two guns on me.
Speaker 1: But mark on Havy Bro buddy, get the fuck back, get your hom off that nigga.
Speaker 2: Nigga. That's why I'm in the room with Marco and Hevy and them. Nigga nigga, we will.
Speaker 1: Have to do this ship on the Zoom, don the white congratulations on me and in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Man, put your goddamn clothes on. We're your shirt. That nigga, that nigga on the zoom, just a T shirt on.
Speaker 1: With some Mickey Mouse slippers. You say, the nigga goof. I know he still got damn got kids ship going, man, but now shout out to you the White House from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Major had the hell of a career, did oh for sure? Man championship, we.
Speaker 1: Might talk a lot of ship like Bro, you one of those big men that like in our era that we saw, yeah dominate.
Speaker 2: Got as many rings as kg MM.
Speaker 3: Good point, but damn defensive, more defensive player of the years and that ship.
Speaker 2: You gotta put some respect on that boy, on that boy. You think Shouk should walk him out?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Uh, shamarco Samar.
Speaker 2: Nigga, not you nigga gonna talk about Chama. Yes, Shamar.
Speaker 1: In the Batman, my bad tomorrow clip built nigga Shamar God damn, what's the lena?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let NAIs will be a good one.
Speaker 1: Come out. He could come out to that song. I'm gonna take my old town road road boy, right, so I can't no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, niggas really did let it slide that he had booty surgery though, who Dwight Howard?
Speaker 2: You remember if he was with the Wizards of look it up? Oh no, that was he had this.
Speaker 1: Before them allegations came and then they started circling.
Speaker 2: Back and had surgery on his rectum. What yeah, bro, I told you niggas let it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, great, don't look at um. Well, don't wake the word for it. It's true that it's true.
Speaker 2: It's true. We heard it.
Speaker 1: History man, Anthony Anthony Ellwis is making history on and off the court.
Speaker 2: Let alan nah.
Speaker 1: They said I've seen this. They said this ain't true. The mom said he didn't. They said Anthony. It was was ordered to pay five third thousand per month. He decided to pay one point eighty thousand.
Speaker 2: Ain't the point? Yeah? Well you know what you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, after the eighty thousand, it's just a man, we'rek ship down there. Yeah, a mid eighteen years worth of payment.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I hope it's not true because it would be sucking it up for the game.
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like it ain't true because five thousand dollars is extremely strive. Five thousand dollars a month is extremely low for how much money. But he got a good lawyer, That's what I about to say, got his lawyer, if that is true. His lawyer salary hitch Paul with his salary, you often see that number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not only that.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, this is this is all money made. So it's not only salary. This is uh, this is endorsements. This is you have to put everything in that. You got to tell him everything you got at court.
Speaker 1: And they probably got all that ship going to it, brother, right for real payment.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: I think Tom Brady somebody did some smart like that. They put all the assets and properties in their mom name.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady, I think Tom Bradle bro. One thing about white people. They've been had the system about you don't you don't never see no no big tap blows and such and such as on child supporting all that.
Speaker 2: You know what, because they always had that look. You can leave expedition, not taking my fucking car.
Speaker 1: You're not taking the look, bro. They get serious and guess what they're gonna. You get it arguing with somebody white in the white household. The wife already knows the lawyer she's gonna and Tom Sawyer can't wait to fuck you up that land bitch, you'll never see it. Fuck with me if you want to.
Speaker 2: Kty news flash, try to flash buddy news.
Speaker 1: Try that ship with a black woman. Oh nigga, Oh nigga, I know what I know where your cousins say, don't oh black women can't wait.
Speaker 2: To stitch on your Oh my god, don't give what she wants. Flashbacks like you don't many fighting them dolls over there.
Speaker 1: He's still with it.
Speaker 3: Had to be his wife and it's a bunch of niggas back. There's probably damn you might be on one of the nigga business then told on then they done broke them all got him out of there. It's like, okay, y'all want.
Speaker 1: When you get older, bro, Fellas, y'all learn if you're watching this ship, man, it's all right to love your girl. You every I don't care what no niggas say. Bro, ain't nothing wrong with loving a woman. But don't tell that woman everything. Don't you tell that woman some ship she could use against you. Boy, Oh nigga, Oh, don't forget when you cried when your daddy left your mama.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't tell I mean this applies to the side things y'all may have going on too. So most saints don't think you can go confide in somebody else and that's gonna treat you.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's even worse.
Speaker 2: Don't hold them on no pedestal this. You might tell your side.
Speaker 1: Beat some ship, bigga side bit your main done got the argument on the side. Bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't know about this. You confineding that bit.
Speaker 1: Now she done fucked up your house. Old.
Speaker 3: Also, women don't want to know all that ship is too, though, because it's gonna like they try to push it up the more you tell them about your weaknesses.
Speaker 2: That real game, yeah, hold, that's a real game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So like after I told my a c L and I realized I wasn't gonna fuck nigga. That's why you didn't go to the NBA.
Speaker 2: Nigga. Like, Bro, it's a little long.
Speaker 1: Women, I ask you for some ship, oh, Nigga, if they ever asked you for some ship, like what, like, what's something that hurts you? Nigga?
Speaker 2: You better lie? You better lie.
Speaker 1: And if you lie and she try to use it, you could just look at that bitch and laugh.
Speaker 2: Nigga. That's why you ain't go to the Olympics for shot put You right, stupid bitch should have stayed focused.
Speaker 1: I have a shot put by. Don't look at them shocked athletes. I wasn't going to be there.
Speaker 3: Also, Bro, women be trying to get the answer to your security questions and ship.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they be asking how you grew up, what street you grew up on? Was it mascot in high school?
Speaker 2: Held on? Bitch?
Speaker 1: He's thinking the bit get to know you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, her favorite cartoon? What's your mother maiden name? Security question? Yeah? Yeah, that's how they were hacking your ship. You wonder how you done told the bitch with street.
Speaker 1: You you never had a dog what was his name?
Speaker 2: Lucky got you locked in? It's in the notes.
Speaker 1: Was it Lucky with a wife? Lucky? Yeah, we know what you're doing. My boy job and runt saying money ain't a motherfucking thing you talking about. I can say what they want to say about.
Speaker 2: I think he do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he just get caught up in the moment.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's a why.
Speaker 1: And Bro, think about NBA. Think about when you was in school and you might get in trouble. Bro, you go to school and you acting good and coach, you might do the same ship.
Speaker 3: I think that's We all went to school with that one nigga. It probably was you in school, but we went to school with that nigga.
Speaker 2: We were the whole damn that no.
Speaker 1: I had just done got my head like niggabout one o'clock, I had some lunch.
Speaker 3: Goddamn morant, Bro, I didn't know that nigga lost eight over eight million dollars in fines and lost salary in the last two years.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: That Now that makes it not him laughing at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, John More. You gott to tighten up, bro. And when I say tightened up, don't let him suck up. Your money, bro, and you need to get some more endorsements in. If you doing that and I see you next on the Call of Dude, then it's cool.
Speaker 2: He probably lost several million, but probably more than that.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know that he was about to get you know what I mean, because he had it not he shoe was coming out when that ship happened.
Speaker 2: I think he was with power raided. If I'm not mistaken. I got a clip, man, I want to check it out. Yeah what it is? Hey man, this is uh Yeah, they warned him the first and they him, but Buddy did it first though. But when they don't show.
Speaker 3: Yeah he yeah, oh yeah. And you know what else I want to say, Look at Draymond. Look at Draymond snitching Now, he had got mad for somebody snitching on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, Yeah, you've been a little too too. He's getting a little too loose with the rests, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's He almost caused him to lose that game against the Rockers the other night, so that they caught that take in in a crucial part thing for no reason.
Speaker 2: He look, but look, job man, they might just be you know, talking ship. Yeah, let me see the twin. That's the time that nigga definitely got dunge in his hand.
Speaker 1: Hey, Draymond, why you ain't try Johnno, Why you ain't walk up on John a Hey, nigga put it anybody.
Speaker 3: Else, Draymond. Only try niggas that ain't from this country. If you notice that ship if they if they are, he's gonna try. He don't try no Americans career if they lighter than him.
Speaker 2: I mean he talked ship to him.
Speaker 3: But like in terms of like he punched the nigga from the Suns in the face. He choked the ship out of think he choke a nigga from the States.
Speaker 2: But hell no, you ain't got.
Speaker 1: No hey John mo Rent would have so much to prove. They'll have to ship that arena.
Speaker 2: Clear like what you want to watching. He can't go out bad. Yeah, not only that, he always like shooting that nigga. So he got something. Why in be right here? Be right here when I go to the locker room, why in on be right here?
Speaker 3: Why n on ten higg to the other clip right here? This after they warned him not to do it no more, he hit it.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 3: It's early in the game, first quarter, three minutes five minutes in bam, first all you walked then, Bro.
Speaker 1: Not even It's like Tyler Sai his first.
Speaker 2: Quarter five minutes in five minutes.
Speaker 1: Technically it's not even five minutes, four minutes, Bro, nigga, y'all are not even winning.
Speaker 2: After that shot. The score is fourteen to nine. It's no need for the gun. God, it's no need. You shoot too early. You don't start shooting.
Speaker 1: To the fourth quarter, man, right, at least get it in the at least take the lead after you shoot his niggas ain't even getting.
Speaker 2: Their seats yet. Yeah, people probably ain't just sitting on the second. I was gonna see it early.
Speaker 1: I tell him it is the lead too strict. No, Like, what about y'all remember when niggas used to do this after they shoot three?
Speaker 2: I mean, you're doing that to yourself. He's that's even worse. That's suicide. No, but I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 3: It was called three to the door. That's how they used to say it. That was like the literal when you apply it, signal that the other people. Man, you're putting everybody else at risk. Hilarious at risk. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh, this nigga point of the gun.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be playing with somebody and a nigga, he gonna play like that, gonna drop on the floor.
Speaker 3: There is not a player in the NBA that has never shot somebody with their fingers. But there's also never player, well, there's only two players in the NBA that had like gun is shoes.
Speaker 2: What about when niggas used to do this, like choking this shot? You do that to you? You know what? This one, this one, yeah, this one, this one last, Yeah, they stopped that. That ship was hard though, big bucket.
Speaker 1: They gotta get creative what a nigga.
Speaker 3: It is something to be said how they're trying to come down on both NBA and NFL because you know, they take so much ship out the game. But you never see them addressing that hockey ship. You never see them addressing the soccer ship. Even in tennis they get to throw the tem potential. And you know why, bro, I feel like because the officials can play hockey and they can play tennis, they can play soccer. Them niggas ain't never dumped on nobody and screaming their face. That's why they'll call it tap. But like if you dunk. It's on somebody you have they've never felt that feeling.
Speaker 1: And another thing, bro, And it's just not white people this this women, bro. A lot of people don't like to see black people smile. You if you see a table for man, just be chilling with your black homeboys on the weekend. Watch how the women look at y'all. Y'all could be outside grilling everybody laughing. They gonna look out that damn window. What the fuck they talking about? You see my mama doing with my daddy. You just have fun with their friend. They make it too much noise out there come my old ship.
Speaker 9: So that what's more?
Speaker 1: No white referees seeing them niggas smiling you guns, and I'm going on, yeah, they having too much fun. Yeah something about having hockey. You can just knock a nigga teach move out. But you know they would let you fight for three minutes. They make sure you fight. They're like, y'all gonna get in those her yep, we gotta get the game on. They make sure you fighting.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna plastic hell, makes no ship making with mouth piece, none of that.
Speaker 2: They just let him fight.
Speaker 1: The Hawks fan tears his A C.
Speaker 2: L doing Hamdtime show. Oh man, just crazy. I got a clip of this too, Brot.
Speaker 3: I hate it for him, man, That's why I tell niggas not to play basketball after a certain age. Man, not even for a shout out to Smia Morton, Atlanta's arn you know what I mean. She was on Real Housewives and Ship. He said, yeah, she's got an African husband.
Speaker 2: Now that you.
Speaker 1: That bread, you don't want to fall after them niggas. I watched from the fall.
Speaker 3: I wondered that he sign a waiver because they be pulling them people straight. Gotta waves. Yeah, you gotta sound waives you do. Oh but if that float with that floor did look well and old boy didn't care, he kept playing. Look he's supposed to trying to get this little ticket.
Speaker 1: Oh that nigga moving smooth.
Speaker 2: Nigga like yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh no, yeah he couldn't. That was a real bad a C. I wouldn't be surprised he tore all the ligaments in his knee.
Speaker 1: He gonna get some money. Yeah, I don't know how much we're gonna get some money on look at her face. That that's the hot season though.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's the inter nut ship.
Speaker 1: If a nigga is getting hurt as a fan. Michael Jordan is rocking with Kendrick Lamar. He requested the DJ to play not like us wild party Man.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody give it damn but let's go, dude, I got another clip of this. I gotta hear Thisigga. Michael Jordans what club he?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where at?
Speaker 3: Mike had been around been around a black person since he played basketball, like he don't be around us. That's the most that's the most acceptable hip hop song in that club that he could have played or requested.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if he's signed with Buddy or not. I mean, you think white people don't like Drake, You're right. I think they like Drake more than.
Speaker 1: That ship matters right now to be around white club and playing. They not like us, Nigga?
Speaker 2: Who is they? Who is us? Nigga? What you Yeah? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You might be talking about democrats.
Speaker 2: They not like us them niggas.
Speaker 1: We're talking about crazy can't coon On three last week, Brandley Bell said the Sons can make a playoffs bill. Next game versus Celtics, one point four rebounds and five assists went zero for seven for the field in thirty minutes. Sons are now on a six game losing streak and four games out there playing tournament.
Speaker 2: I hate that for them, Bro, too much talent out that playing right now. He be on that good weed. Hell yeah, I do what he supposed to say, not that.
Speaker 1: Don't say ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah for real.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Hey, sometime, motherfucker won't even know you slow if you don't say nothing.
Speaker 2: But you said that most of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't say nothing. Yeah yeah, it got too happy, Hey, Broy, he got hurt, right, Bro, I know something where I got up. I know someone I ain't gonna say. But you know how when somebody trying to talk deep, he be like, yeah you just said that. Regular and my neighbor he always talked deep, like you've seen, Like, shut the fuck?
Speaker 3: Is it any day or only on Friday? Because niggas get real philip philosophical.
Speaker 1: They ain't bought that bottle.
Speaker 2: Somebody that work hang around this motherfucker that word with the work on.
Speaker 1: I don't tryin Like I just said, when niggas.
Speaker 2: Try to talk deep, that ain't your bob.
Speaker 3: You an athlete that talk be your ship on Friday niggas get deep did it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? What the is that word?
Speaker 3: But belinciagas No nigga, my bad, said again Philip Philosophical.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there you gonna they got sucked up.
Speaker 3: But I guess I want to take by to send you an email, bro, Now I want to play football.
Speaker 2: That's a live time. I just said.
Speaker 1: Niggas are like Bro.
Speaker 2: If y'all see me saying the word, I can't say it's because they wrote it on this paper, you ain't gonna try it if you didn't. You man right, it's that word three four time?
Speaker 1: Make me say member billion all the time. I knew I couldn't take that ship. Now what I said, bring them some ship.
Speaker 2: Y'all want to keep.
Speaker 3: I don't give for who you are, how smart or everybody got their word that they spell a pair off the rip?
Speaker 2: Bro. That's tough. But yes, only because a P P A R.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure I got a home word, Bro. I hope you pick up the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is gonna be amazing. Please, guys. Wow, we're gonna keep talking. Talk about the wild wild West, Wild wild West. Man, you got some different possibilities.
Speaker 3: Nineteen of the twenty postseason seeds have not been clinched yet, so they playing to the wire, which is the ship pretty much the rest of this week. I got a playoff brack bracket. You got to pull it up here we go. Got some possibilities on the matchups, man, So this is how things could be. Man, you could get the first seed is probably gonna beat then Cleveland. I mean, Boston closed the gap on Cleveland in the East. But yeah, but that ship, I mean it was like double ditch is not too long ago. Cleveland been losing some ball games. I believe the Pacer is probably gonna fall to third, So you'll go, You'll go Cleveland. No, yeah, you're in Cleveland, Boston, Pacers, Knicks, Bucks, Pistons. And then in the playing game you got the Hawks, right you you know the time.
Speaker 2: All right? Uh? And then on the West Coast, you know obviously, Okay, we don't know what's gonna happen with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot, but I know the matchup, the possible matchup in the first round of the Lakers in Golden State is what we probably have to focus on because bruh, that'll be a hell of a match.
Speaker 2: It was a good ass game. Even the other day when the Lakers, Hey, bro, what's.
Speaker 1: That ship they used when they putting that fire out?
Speaker 2: The firet No, yeah, what you said it was? I'ma call you right man? Let him about all live man my word again? What I'm never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said that right, fire Extinger, Yeah, firest teamer.
Speaker 9: Alright, jam ok a right back, don't lie time. I thought he was ben the say some other year he was telling me something.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, so you know, he was like, I'll be saying it wrong, but you gotta have I'm thinking he's talking about something like So I was like he was explained. I was like, so somebody, you're talking about the fire sting and he was like yeah. I was like, what you tried to say the first time man he said that ship? I would die, Like he said, Bro, I don't want the word I always fuck up.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey man, what you call that you put the fire? I don't think I ever sucked that word up until the day I had want the word of that. Man, I ain't gonna I had a word like that.
Speaker 1: So he went, I was talking about that.
Speaker 2: He knew the secondary. I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't even repeat Extinger. He ex and then the next to him, you're talking about these things. Oh yeah, intend, he said, a kid told him what to say. He cannot say that word at all. We all got our word, though, Bro, everybody.
Speaker 1: Got their work. You put your word in the comment. What word?
Speaker 2: I get a home?
Speaker 3: But they can't say valuable for ship all available? He'd like a valuable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might just can't talk no V word.
Speaker 2: The mon from New York to what's the word? A lot of words? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I told y'all mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember they gonna push that vocabulary. They stay right in the realm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you nigga gotta know what they're doing. A damn we're talking about that. Hey, joker going crazy? Luca, Luca the unlocked, the Lakers man. They don't find Austin Reeves a all fifteen. Hey, bro, they sent me some battle rapper, had said. He said, I'm like Lebron with the Lakers when Luca got hurt. How I connect with that a R fifteen? That's hard, bars, I said, ship that should be making you on a battle rap Sometimes get them nigga station.
Speaker 3: I got some exciting whites on the on the old Lakers team. Oh yeah, I'm Austin Reeves connect.
Speaker 1: White boys, ain't bullshit.
Speaker 2: They're playing some basketball.
Speaker 1: Warriors are Lakers who will make a deeper playoff run. Give me Lakers on three.
Speaker 2: Blakers on three.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: I think that I think that the Warriors are the only team that we are bigger than where everybody else is bigger than. That's that'd be the only problem is like team playing the team like Denver or some ship.
Speaker 1: Like the Warriors beat the Lakers the other day though.
Speaker 3: Yeah they did because Pojinski hit twenty eight points. That's not gonna happen every game.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro, shout out to these white folks who God damn get them a run or two. Yeah, that's cowpit, that's for show.
Speaker 2: Let's get it.
Speaker 1: Chris Paul is the top five point guard of all time, for sure.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Who's your top five? That's easy? Hell yeah, that's easy all time? Yes, who's got a ring?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Magic Johnson?
Speaker 1: Uh C?
Speaker 2: Three? Is Thomas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Isaiah Thomas? In there? I got is Steph Curry point guard? Herds in there? Who could be five?
Speaker 3: The coach for the Dallas Mavericks, Jason Kidds and I like Rondo, All of them got rings, Steve Nash, the ring, John Stockton. Now I'm taking, I'm taking, I'm taking Chris, Paul, Chris.
Speaker 1: I mean John Starton did his thing. But it's like Bro, that time was different.
Speaker 3: He like like Chust most underrated.
Speaker 2: I like Chris. Yes, I don't think Chris five finals, m v P.
Speaker 3: I don't think. Give me chances. Bhillips, Jason Kidd Oh yeah, Isaiah Thomas, two more points.
Speaker 1: Guard gotta go with the HIV Mane.
Speaker 2: He's you. I guess we'll go with that. They got the sweater on, so we'll rock with it. And I need a fifth one. I can't say Trey Young.
Speaker 3: Young Hey, my boy. Uh san Antonio Parker to Parker, you got them over CP three he got rings Bro.
Speaker 1: Fuck the rings Bro three. But they used to call the nigga a point god. But don't you're not great? They don't still dog, I'm top five, top five easy.
Speaker 3: When when people get rings and championships, man, that kind of surpasses a lot of others.
Speaker 1: He was on a team with Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard. You think they wouldn't win.
Speaker 2: Let him go over there with Kobe.
Speaker 3: They stopped him from winning the championship, like the league literally stopped him from winning championship.
Speaker 1: Trade out some of them point guards on these teams that you talking about got rings, They would have had more man like who you just said, san Antonio? They yes, yea heasy? CP three. We forget about CP.
Speaker 2: Three in New Orleans with David Wes had that nigga David West looking like damn he ain't this ship when the.
Speaker 1: Man what were talking about? Man Mun's I proceed, Yes, indeed you all right, y m c MB. Young money had a better run than cash money.
Speaker 2: Nah, hold on, who is your money again? Drake's Drake and.
Speaker 1: I would say this not this the truth. Yes, young money had bigger stars that had better solo career. But what cash money were doing at the time, bro, how they were dropping that was a run niggas went seen.
Speaker 3: This is why it's hard to compare the old to new because there's no young money without cash money.
Speaker 2: Cash money. What they say they walked so they could run or something like that.
Speaker 1: That's why I look at the ball. They don't need. They don't always equate young money to Drake, Nikki and Lowayne and Tiger. You see what I'm saying when they had so like as a group cash Money with the hot boys, then he had big Time. So it's stuff like they were doing as a group. Now solo artists, your money washing they ass don't get me wrong. But when it got damn how cash Money when they said taking over for the nine nine two thousand, the they did they did clean blean all that type of ship that the lingo.
Speaker 2: We was using. Yeah, it was just way more street.
Speaker 3: But you know, all that was still back when yeah they was, but that was still back when people who are still trying to be different, you know what I mean, Like every everybody had a different sound. But then by the time Drake and Nicki came out, people wanted to sound like Drake. People want to sound like when people want to sound like Nicki Mina. So they kind of the feeling wasn't the same as when you.
Speaker 1: Know, cash but don't give me you young Money. They had bigger stars, but I think cash Money had a better run. Yeah, because it's like I wish Nikki God Damn Drake and Lil Wayne would have diad more songs together. Yeah, Nigga Lord being rocked, I can make your bed.
Speaker 2: That they hit. Yeah, Yeah, they had some ship, they had some way.
Speaker 1: Boston Celtics will repeat as champions this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, West this year.
Speaker 1: Bro I said it earlier when y'all said nobody couldn't beat them.
Speaker 2: I wish it's going out with somebody from the Western.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Too much competition out West and sharpen than the Sward zone.
Speaker 1: I think Boston. I will say that, but sometimes it's rough when you ain't seen no God damn. But it's like no real serious competitor.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All the competition in the West get Cooper and it's just hard to win back to back championships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, Cooper Flag would be better off returning to Douke than to get drafted by Charlotte Washington. I don't know what Cooper want to do, but nigga, you want some money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some real money, man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He I think Charlotte would be good for him. This is a decent himmy mellow, it's a decent sized market. He already got somebody there that could take the pressure off of but Washington.
Speaker 2: Nah, I mean he could if he could help turn them around that big.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hard because Charlotte Charlotte be kind of like on the verge, and they exciting anyway, like almost be about to make the playoffs, and some ship happened the team. Good draft on that team, Charlotte Bridges. Yeah, they got a bunch of young players, man, and.
Speaker 1: They got that center that they ain't let the Lakers get. Yeah, Brandon Miller over that Brandon Miller flag. They kind of the same position, flag sixteen.
Speaker 2: Bro. It's a big white boy man. He could play the stretch forward, that's true.
Speaker 1: We bought was the NFL's best apparel sponsor and had the best jerseys.
Speaker 2: Cap as fucked. I need to see somebody. I think that's that's like MANMMI Smith Joints. Right. Yeah, Nike got the fellow rush, they got the alternate jerseys, they got the throw back ship.
Speaker 3: Nike got the uniforms hands down. Only one compete with them as far as you informers under him. Yeah, yeah, Rebuk was a NFL sponsor for the longest.
Speaker 1: Man, Bryant rebot back anyway, just a class Yeah yeah, wearing soldiery is in Atlanta. You man, nigga, how you lace them motherfuckers? Shack star class I'm talking about I'm talking about him. Two eight and nine, Soldiery, bo Yeah, Soldier, what you got.
Speaker 2: But Joe Johnson was more talented than Paul Pierce. Oh, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: That's close. That's close. That's close, ball for sure. Joe Johnson and Paul Pierce. That's close. That's a good debate.
Speaker 2: So here we got.
Speaker 3: The only thing that Paul Pierce had over Jodo, be honest with you, is his post game. Everything else I think Joe had was probably better three point shooter, had a better handle for sure, and can take you to the basket better. People forget here's his post up game.
Speaker 2: We forget what Joe Johnson was doing in Phoenix before he got to Atlanta. Bro, standing in the corner making three. He wasn't missing neither. He was not missing Paul Pierce.
Speaker 1: They called the Nigga the truth, and they called him that for a reason. Bro, the nigga was going crazy before KG and Ray Allen got that. Y'all don't remember him about on that with Walker. I'm not this is not Joe Johnson, dogs.
Speaker 2: I'm I ain't discrediting Paul at all.
Speaker 1: That's close, though, I'm just saying it close.
Speaker 3: That's the only way I could just break it down, just like look at different parts of the game to see who talented offensively.
Speaker 2: Joe just seemed like he just do more. But I ain't. You know Paul Pierce's man ship.
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 2: Coment.
Speaker 1: Streets need a dedicated broken play YouTube channel. Use the eighty five South channel to post clips of broken play from Swiss steal.
Speaker 2: Pimping to produce it.
Speaker 1: I don't know when you, nigga, I wish you just would have changed your name.
Speaker 2: You wrote that covery breaking news. What the Nuggets just fired the coach Michael Malone and you know what that's done.
Speaker 3: That's so dumb, right for the playoffs, you know, him and old boy from Memphis got to talk about that to the coach from Memphis just got fired to it.
Speaker 1: We know how he got. He tried to say some ship that John said either they better fire you. I'm gonna put the fire on you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: But that ship in devil. I don't get it though.
Speaker 3: He must got a weird charge. That's crazy. Yeah, that's that's that's internal or something. Yeah, that's like something that liked.
Speaker 2: He was a good coach.
Speaker 1: He won the championship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he coaching the three times he missed one Yearna come up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got weird and they got injuries. Coach got a weird charge. Why is he around?
Speaker 1: Somebody said we need a club five twenty and broken play collab a no for sure man, shout out, bro, I want that podcast with jeff Ty jeff g.
Speaker 2: They tell the best stories. Bro.
Speaker 1: You know why he because he's not even trying to be fun. He don't care that he might look crazy in the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got impeccable memory too.
Speaker 1: And then they go back and poor clips and he don't be lying right on point. Did you see when he said I had a home game in Indiana? He was like, so my auntie and my cousin mom, they came to the game. Oh yeah, so they you know, every time I got in the game, they screaming for me and stuff.
Speaker 3: He was like the referee, man, BROA referee said, who.
Speaker 1: Man, the mayor of Atlanta come in and on our post. Uh. We were trying to figure out who had the best verse on Ain't not Yeah, and he said this song has always been pure gold world word wordplay. He meant, damn word play flow at L Flavor Imagery. Bro shout out, and.
Speaker 2: You love to know.
Speaker 1: When the major tapped into a he worded it correctly, and bro, when seeing the comments and everybody, wan just take you.
Speaker 3: Back to the era light damn everybody everybody went out right now they were still here for sure.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, man, that ship was dope. Now promoting fitness is diabolical.
Speaker 2: Fucked up, my boy being the gym though. Now Bro, they act like people that everybody need to work out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, sometimes I would feel better watching the fat nigga work out anyway, because that was like, okay, I can see me, I can work out. You don't want to see all these six pack of ass niggas picking up six hundred pounds that discouraged people. Put a fat nigga on e commercials.
Speaker 3: That's funny, though, commercial, what's funny? Hell yeah, shout out to what's my man name?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Nija was in there with me. Hey, that was Naga for y'all who used to hate Niage. They just hate Nagi, y'all see me and Nigia cool now? So that bro, that nigga Najera made it pay prime with them. Nigga used to go like where the fuck to upload that page? That nigga Nagis wrote them back, go.
Speaker 2: Raise your son. Shoe story made page Ye.
Speaker 1: Dinny Gray, come bro Bros. The time broken plate them. Folks used to want the episode so bad and they.
Speaker 2: And they only blame Nagi. I wonder why, and it went all.
Speaker 1: They'll blame that nigga man. So if y'all don't like it, now, it's Elliott and I get his ideas for y'all. Nobody except me, said, Tyler really around out the show perfectly. I love the fact that he's becoming the mainstay on this show.
Speaker 2: Help it up with my shout out to you, playmaker.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, Joe Slot said on my toe truck. As soon as I turned my phone on, it's popped up.
Speaker 2: God is good.
Speaker 1: L O L needed something to get me through shout out to a nigga taking away.
Speaker 2: Niggas calls and don't be repolling niggas. You help people.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, if you ain't repalling, like, just helping people.
Speaker 2: Might be that type of to na what we're doing.
Speaker 1: They said they should have had Reggie Ball in a huge ad with it. They're talking about how you were saying you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that would have been cool. He bros.
Speaker 1: I was in the gym and Ball had the playlist going, damn holdo in a minute, bro, get what I hear. Bro, I'm like, we gotta figure out how to get this ship get copyright. Watch you watch what the niggas say. Man, not that I'm a pausing right after. That'll be hard lave makers. Yeah, turbo funck with us, nigga, let get that, Let her get that turbot.
Speaker 2: We'll jake.
Speaker 1: I know you ain't gonna charge the nigga that much for that. Playmakers, We'll give you a three five of that.
Speaker 2: Zarf right, whatever you charge the bits to say it, that's.
Speaker 1: No, ain't no telling. Yeah, you speak for yourself. Don't put me in bolly man Erica. So funny, she said, Man, I had got fired from my job. The union got me and got me my job back. They thought I was gone. They had a picnic for the co workers. They played this song and tip verse came on. Man, I was popping so much ship they fired my ass. You know why it's so funny. I know she ain't lying.
Speaker 2: When she probably got made it out.
Speaker 1: My situation.
Speaker 2: Thought y'all had a fish in the supervisor there. When she get a couple of drinks on the two Bro crazy shout out my girl.
Speaker 1: Gregory Jefferson said, Yo, this is the only podcast that keep me genuinely laughing through the whole episode. Man, I hope it was another one that had you laughing on this one. To Malcolm Dixon said, I be mean. This show, bro got me through a lot of bulls ship shout out and broken play. What that bulls ship gonna be gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was gonna try to say something.
Speaker 2: That's ship today. That's his extinguishing. Yeah, it's clearly.
Speaker 1: Shout out to charlom Man to God come in and on there. He said, this is tougher than people think. They was all flowing but tipp and dro snap. Hey man, it's just good to see see because I was talking to somebody other thing and they said something because like, you know, I like that. We don't put MESSI ship out on their parking. We could easily put MESSI ship out, get clips to go by. We put out genuine ship.
Speaker 2: We don't want who she paid for the day man? Who gives a fuck? Who fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's the type of ship. We just stay in the episode. We don't put that ship out for people. The debating to come in. I feel like if a woman do that or man, he who gives a fuck?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: If your whole light it can't cook and she fuck you? Good?
Speaker 1: Nigga, you happy? That's what makes you happy?
Speaker 6: Is happy?
Speaker 2: Is you happy?
Speaker 1: Why you want to tell the nigga go that.
Speaker 2: Ass where you at odds with her?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Man, we had a great er man? Yeah, bro with everything?
Speaker 1: All right? Knock out the pride picks? Uh, baseball been kind of hard.
Speaker 3: I ain't even working with difficult because the nigga be on a five game streak of doing something and you pick him to keep doing it, and that nigga will.
Speaker 2: Not do it.
Speaker 1: Lakers beat the ship out of Okay.
Speaker 2: See the other day tonight, s g A.
Speaker 1: I like him for thirty one and a half point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you don't get to the free throw line. He ain't making thirty That's what people saw. He only shot two free throw nigga, Like, you've got some good a defense? What's up, Luca? But yeah, we're doing all right, Hey.
Speaker 1: Nigga sleeping on Luca. Luca played better defense than people thought.
Speaker 2: I think I think he lost for weight now he got shape. It makes it look like during the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Said the ship the other day that they have good food in l A.
Speaker 2: And that's why he can play defense. Now, I probably need to move my as drink and it's expensive game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the food expensive toigatta be in yoga.
Speaker 3: I got Prajinski because he was killing us. They got him at fourteen and a half. I'm going over give me Trey Young over thirty nine points points rebounds Inner City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good that Nigga to the death flow. But that's a good pick though.
Speaker 10: One time, Jaman Carlos Miller and I'm over here at the eighty five South Studios, eighty five ways and look. If you would like to be featured on the Black Market, all you have to do is go to the website, go to black Market, click submit and submit.
Speaker 2: If you want to be featured on here, you can come kick.
Speaker 10: It and be my guests and we'll talk about your business and how we can scale up and what's going good and let the people know exactly what you got going on.
Speaker 6: Hit the website, register, submit and come kick it with me on the Black Market. You know what that means. It's money on the floor, yo.
Speaker 1: Yo yo, what's going on your boy DC on flight.
Speaker 11: In case you haven't heard, we at the eighty five South Show have launched our own independent streaming service called Channel eighty five, and for our lawyer supporters, we are currently offering twenty percent off for six months. Just use code eighty five per center right spread it out code.
Speaker 2: Eighty five p E R C E N T e R.
Speaker 11: Once you sign up, you'll get access to the podcast a whole day earlier than everyone else on YouTube, all of our new live shows, independent specials, new shows like.
Speaker 2: Five on It eighty five, and even get.
Speaker 11: Your special office and discounts for eighty five South merchandise and the shows. It's only eight dollars fifty cent a month for eighty five dollars for the whole year, and you can find us online at China eighty five dot com or or on your iPhone, Apple TV, Amazon five Stick, Roku and even on Android. And remember, use code eighty five per center for twenty percent off for a whole six months. That's chump eighty five.
Speaker 2: Subscribe