Speaker 1: What's up, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Bucco Territory, presented to you bye the Foul Territory Network. I'm Noahile's joining me as always are my co host Platinum Key, Ak Mark and Josh Harrison, who will be the subject of discussion as we start this show.
Speaker 1: So to peel back the curtain a little bit.
Speaker 2: On Sunday after we recorded, Josh tells us Hey, I'm gonna be in Pittsburgh August seventh and eighth. They're doing something for me. It was very vague and I didn't I mean, maybe he thought he explained it. I didn't have that great of an idea. Mark probably knew a little bit more than me. And I'm sitting on my couch on Monday and I see a tweet and it says Josh Harrison. I get an email press release from the Pirate saying Josh Harrison to be honored by the Pirates. They're having him retire as a Pittsburgh Pirate. He's throwing out a first pitch. There's Josh Harrison.
Speaker 1: T shirt all all on the weekend of August seventh and eighth.
Speaker 2: I believe the first pitch is the seventh, right, Josh, And then the eighth is the T shirt.
Speaker 3: The first pitch is the eighth. Yeah, press conference, yep.
Speaker 1: Press conference is the seventh.
Speaker 2: First pitch is the eighth, and the T shirt is the eighth. There's the shirt there that.
Speaker 1: Mark just showed. Super super cool, Josh. I'll just give you a moment.
Speaker 2: I know you had some quotes in the story that ran on the Pirates website.
Speaker 1: Really really cool to see this for you.
Speaker 2: But I mean take take us through it, man, Like what was this process like and what does it mean to you? Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, it was cool.
Speaker 5: I just remember when I was there, you know in June where you know we did the little podcast together, you know, around the stadium. You know, I'm in and out and at one point I was underneath the tunnel and rant and the Bob nutting and we had a good conversation and you know, James tra Dinnis Jimmy T was right there and in that moment, you know, we had a good conversation and he.
Speaker 4: Was like, man, you know, we want to bring you back to honor you.
Speaker 5: And uh, you know you're here right now, obviously in a different space, you know, doing something different, but He's like, man, we want to bring you back to where the family can come back and just honor you and you know, retire you as a pirate.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh wow, man.
Speaker 5: You know, I as I said in the you know, the article, it wasn't anything that I was like, oh, I want to retire a pirate, because you know, I wanted if something like that was to happen, I would want it to be you know, natural and organic. And it wasn't like a plan meeting underneath the tunnel with Bob. It was just I happened to be under the tunnel right before the game, and the conversation just happened, and uh, Mark was actually right there, but Mark wasn't like eavesdrop and he couldn't hear. And I think I kind of explained it a little bit, just kind of their idea because they were like, we're gonna we're gonna get some dates together and figure out, you know, which weekend might be the best.
Speaker 4: And uh that's when I kind.
Speaker 5: Of told Mark like, yeah, man, they want to bring me back and you know, like honor me as a pirate, you know, the family and explaining that I thought I explained as well enough to where Sunday wouldn't have been a surprise. But you know, just like all women say, when it comes to relationships, even friendships, communication helps. But you know, definitely an honor man. As I said, you know, Pittsburgh was a second home for me and my family. They embraced me, embrace my family, and you show love to my family. You got a special place in my heart.
Speaker 3: It's so awesome to see the fan reception Josh has been awesome. So many quotes like can we get this guy back on this team already? Like we need like five Josh Harrison's on this team right now. So many people just saying like this is my favorite player ever. Yeah, so it was just very special. And talk about feeling like you don't belong in a conversation, Josh, when you and Bob Nutting ran into each other in the back hallway and I'm following you around with a camera, I'm just like, I'm gonna drift away slowly because this is not a conversation I belong in. But that was pretty awesome to see. And yeah, I'm really looking forward to August seventh and eighth here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if I could just say a few things, I mean one, I grew up in the Josh Harrison era. That was my teen years, that was in high school. I wore number five when I played high school. Base wasn't because I wore five my whole life. But I've you know, like I related to the like a scrappy, way way worse baseball player.
Speaker 1: But I was five foot eight.
Speaker 2: I played wherever they and yeah, I tried to steal bases and hustle, and that was That was a guy that this town resonated with.
Speaker 1: Was someone who wasn't in the.
Speaker 2: Top one hundred prospect magazines. He was an underdog and he did whatever he could to help the team win. And when he saw glimpses of him in eleven and twelve and thirteen, you just felt like, why didn't they play this guy more like he comes in and he helps out? And then twenty fourteen you got your shot and you became a part of that era of Pirates baseball who for many people like my age who grew up watching this team.
Speaker 1: Lose year after year after year.
Speaker 2: And obviously, I think I don't think I'm miss speaking when I think what I say, that era of Pirates baseball probably didn't go as well as the players hoped it would. You guys probably hope you achieved more, but it still meant so much to baseball fans in this area, to people who just loved the pirates, who love baseball, that we finally had a team that we could support and cheer for, and Josh, you were a massive part of that. And as the guys who were part of that first wave, the Neil Walkers, the Pedro, alvarezz the Andrew mccutcheins, as they went away, you were still here. You were one of the last men standing, really, you and Jordie.
Speaker 1: And it was very cool.
Speaker 2: For me selfishly to watch a guy who I grew up rooting for in high school was at his first walk off home run and then my first day in a big league clubhouse, he's standing there five feet away from me. And I think you were the third professional baseball player.
Speaker 1: I ever interviewed.
Speaker 2: And I told you this, like when we started the show, you were like the first guy that like kind of made me feel comfortable there, and I knew I could depend on you for that, because when you're a young kid and you're finding your way around the clubhouse, you ask the older reporters, Hey, who are the jerks and who are the cool guys? And they said, hey, number five will he will not bullshit you. He might not always say what he wants to say, but he will. He will be there at his locker to give you a quote. He will do you right. And the legacy that you left on and off the field here, I think deserves to be remembered, deserves to be honored. And it is so cool as someone who got to cheer for you when he was younger, got to cover you at your tail end in Pittsburgh, and now gets to work with you. I am super, super super happy for you and proud of you and just couldn't be more thrilled that this is happening for you. Josh, congratulations.
Speaker 4: Man appreciated man, As I said, it's exciting.
Speaker 5: And you know, my kids were a little younger, so now to be a little cooler now at the twelfth and eighth, they'll they'll get to see they'll they'll really get to experience the love that the city has for not only me, but just like our family because you know, obviously they see pictures of them as babies and.
Speaker 4: Stuff, and like, oh yeah, I kind of remember the stadium.
Speaker 5: But like, you know, it's just funny because even when I was, everybody's like, man, I see pictures of the girls because you know, my wife Brittany post them all the time. They're like, man, they're getting so big, and uh, it'll be funny because when we get there, as you talk about, undersize, no, my oldest will make us feel kind of short.
Speaker 4: She's almost as tall as us.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. That's awesome, man, Yeah, and it's that's that's just cool. That's cool that. I mean, you deserve to be a pirate, like you know, I know you were. You have a whole bunch of jerseys behind you. But Josh Harrison is a Pittsburgh pirate. That's that's how it is. That's I mean, he went into the Hall of pretty good as a friend's right as he as he you know, officially wraps it up that that that that's the book end of your chapter, of the chapter of your life. So congratulations again, Josh. We'll wrap it up there. We'll obviously talk more about it whenever it happens at PNC Park soon, so August seventh and eighth, make sure you're there. It's going to be a special day at the Ballyard.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a quick break.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we get into our trade mail bag, which we do every Wednesday. We've got two candidates for the second segment and one more for the third here on Buffet's territory.
Speaker 6: Big second half of the season coming up. There might be a hot ticket, a rivalry series, a sold out experience they need to get your hands on, and Sea Geek is the spot for that. You can find good good pricing. They help you with the pricing green dot good, red dot not as good, and they help you with your view of the seat for some big matchups coming up in August, September and eventually leading up to playoffs.
Speaker 7: Why would you not use seekeek if you want a view from your seat. You want to know if it's a good seat, if it's a good deal. It has all of it on the app.
Speaker 1: It's easy to use. It's one click boom.
Speaker 7: You buy the tickets, they send them right to you, get them on the app, and then you can go check out whatever game, whatever you're a fan of. If you can go to, whether it's baseball, whether it's concerts, whatever you're into, you can find a ticket and you can always try to find the green dot on sekk.
Speaker 6: And for MLB tickets you can get ten percent off with that promo code. We running all season long Territory one zero. That's territory ten off your next set of MLB tickets at Sea Geek. Make sure you click the link in the description to download the app and have the code automatically added to your account so you can use it later.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is our trade deadline show that we do every you know, every Wednesday, we get some requests. Something happened Tuesday night that might have changed the way the Pirates approach the trade deadline. Obviously, bullpen help is still the top priority. We're going to talk about bullpen help in the final segment. But as Merlin Valdez as of right now is the time of a recording, we do not know how injured he is. He got hit in the wrist with a pitch, left the game, and if he is out for I mean literally anytime, even if you put him on like anything longer than a week, you really need to consider adding a right handed bat to this roster. It was something we talked about on the last show. Anyway, I believe it was just you know, where where do you put a guy?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, now you kind of have that.
Speaker 2: Answer, and even if Valdez is only going to miss a couple of weeks you come back.
Speaker 1: There's still a spot for him. It's Azuna spot.
Speaker 2: So I guess right now the clear spot is outfield. So we have two targets that we looked at, Mark, you can go ahead and start it off with the one that you picked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So yeah.
Speaker 3: The first suggestion that we got from our listeners was Joe Adele, and he's had quite the interesting MLB career. He got off to a pretty slow start after being a highly ranked prospect, and then really started to figure things out out finally in twenty twenty five. Last year, he hit thirty seven home runs, had an ops of seven seventy eight, and looked like he was really starting to figure things out. However, in twenty twenty six, it's kind of been a slight regression back. So not exactly the prettiest statcast page that we have pulled up here, but if you look into his splits, that's where he becomes intriguing for the pirates. Here he has a nine to fifty one OPS against left handed pitching this year. We were just talking last episode. We need that right handed back basically just for left handed pitching. So adding, yeah, Joe Delin might not look great when he's playing every day against right yes, right now, but if you use him the right way, he could be pretty effective for this team. He's currently making five point two million this year. He's about to enter his last year of arbitration next year, so it would be a U. You get one more year out of him, add some out field depth. It is kind of expensive for the Pirates' standards, I'd say, you don't think.
Speaker 2: So, no, I okay, yeah as much? Yeah, yeah, And obviously the Blue Jay's eights some of his deal.
Speaker 3: But right right, yeah, and I guess you're only paying for the second half, right, so so yeah, I mean there's a lot to like about Joe Adell. I wouldn't necessarily be going like paying crazy price. I think he's he would be relatively affordable, and the Angels aren't in a place where they want to hang on to him, so it's an option. Uh, But I wouldn't be like running to make this trade this afternoon before we get an injury Updates on Valdez. But it's certainly an option or you thought, or yeah, go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, no, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Josh, I was gonna say, just kind of hitting on as you said, you don't want to rush to want to make a move. Let's wait to see what you know, what's going on without theirs, but you obviously want to have, you know, some ideas in mind. And Joe, as you said, just showing his information. Left handed pitching is something that they need help with. And we know s Merlin was it is mashing, you know, lefties, so and.
Speaker 4: About one of the only people that is.
Speaker 5: So if you are going to get somebody, you need somebody that has shown that they're going to hit left handed pitching. But at the same time, you still want to be weary about just jumping in and grab something because at the end of the day, he's.
Speaker 4: Got one year left arbitration.
Speaker 5: Who knows, I mean, angels aren't really in it. But I mean at the same time, market for the outfield, who really know, I mean, we really don't know what.
Speaker 4: It is right now.
Speaker 5: Obviously we had Washington and Boston trade with early in counter need, but that was a need, you know, need based trade. But I mean most trades are, but it's just a matter of how high they're going to go or or you know, they're really gonna hold on to them doing that. The outfield, you know, situation is kind of you know, I don't want to say bizarre, but can be kind of slim. So I wouldn't want to rush to give up too much for somebody that you might only view as you know what.
Speaker 4: I mean, somebody that's not really in your future plans.
Speaker 5: But he would address the initial need if s Marlin was to miss you know, some substantial time, so keep them in your back pocket. But I wouldn't rush. There may be some better options that may make sense. I'm not really sure. I haven't really looked into it. But at the same time, he's a twenty seven year old that you know, you mentioned his first couple years of struggle with twenty seven.
Speaker 4: You know, when I was playing, was considered your prime. Maybe he's just starting to figure some things out, so you never know.
Speaker 2: See, that's where I will disagree. I just I don't think Joe Adell's that good. I think he is a good platoon player if you look, I mean, you know, if he was evaluated in nineteen seventy, he would have been very, very very well valued.
Speaker 1: But his defensive metrics.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because a lot of people when they hear Joe Adell, they think of that game he had this year where he wrapped Yeah. Yeah, he's a really bad defender, Like if you look, oh.
Speaker 4: No, he's Yeah. He's had his struggles in the outfield for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And I would argue, I mean he's regressed, like he had thirty seven home runs last last year he had an ops of like seven seventy or something like that.
Speaker 1: He's not going to do that much. I mean, Joe Joe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's my thing is Joe Adell might be better on this team. He has more like and you can platoon him. I think Jo Adell is a really good platoon player. And it's just the kind of question, is that year, that additional year ConTroll?
Speaker 1: Do you need him next year? Like because this.
Speaker 4: Whole that's where I was, That's where I was going with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, that's if he played another position, like if you could play first base or third base and outfield, maybe that extra year control because they're just like they already have platoon guys for the outfield as is, and they're all going to be back next year, every single one of them. So so I'll flip over to mine now, and it's Taylor Ward. And that's why I think Taylor Ward's a little bit more attractive of an option one.
Speaker 1: He's just I mean, he's really good against.
Speaker 2: Lefties as well. He is an eight sixty four ohps against left handed pitching.
Speaker 1: He's a true rental. He's a present or I just.
Speaker 2: Said Fresno State because I see that on the page there. He's a free agent at the end of this year, and he's a guy the Pirates have looked into before, like he was one of their trade targets in twenty twenty four. I don't know if they gave him a serious look this offseason. He got traded pretty early, uh in the offseason. It was one of like the first big moves made. But I mean, that's a better looking savant page. And Taylor Ward also has a little bit more positional flexibility.
Speaker 1: He has played third base in the past.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I don't know how great of a third baseman. Yeah, But at the same time, they've got a second right now, all right, So it's like if you're looking at if the Valdez thing isn't like season ending, I think Ward makes a lot more sense because he theoretically does come with the second place you can play. You can play both corner outfield positions. I'm where Adell is just right field and you're not stuck with him. And I mean his salary this year is like twelve million, but I mean it's not going to be that much because it's at the end of the year.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like Ward a lot more. What about you guys?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Josh.
Speaker 5: I'm just said he's more attractive to me on on paper just giving his body a work, you know, just from LA to Baltimore. He's a guy that you know is gonna have good at bats. He's a patient hitter. I think he would make this line up better. And obviously, if you're you're missing Valdez, you want somebody that is going to be established.
Speaker 4: You know, not that s Merlin is established, but you.
Speaker 5: Know he's on a run to where like you want to replace with replace him with somebody if he's hurt that you know has a body of work that you can you know, kind of trust and get behind. And it's one of the reasons why between the two that we're talking about, you know, Joe has been kind of you know here and not that Taylor Ward's numbers are like, oh, he's the greatest player. But you know what you're getting with him a guy as a patient hitter. He can drive the ball out the park when he's a he's a good ball player, and it's one of those things where you know, he's a free agent athe in the season. The twelve million is pretty much halfway through, So I don't think it's anything, as you mentioned, too much of an obstacle. I just think the obstacle that you run into is what I mentioned with Joe Odell is the outfield market is going to be the biggest issue. But I don't think that's too big of a hurdle to overcome. If you know, if s Marlin, they'll they'll be able to find a way to get it done. Because if you need to win and you want to win, I mean, it's not like they're going to get rid of you know, Hernandez or Florentino, but you know, but they just may have.
Speaker 4: To No, no, where you're gonna No.
Speaker 5: I was just saying, no, I was just saying, honestly, you're just gonna have to wait to see how severely injured s Marlin is, because if he is, I would have no issue with them being aggressive with Taylor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now Joe, on the other hand, I would say, don't be as aggressive just because, as I said, you want you want to know what you're getting into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, Joe, real quick, Joe Adell to me kind of gives me Brian day La Cruz.
Speaker 3: Vibes yep, or even kind of like.
Speaker 2: Where Yeah, Azuna is just more like past this prime. Yeah, it's just like you're you're mesmerized by literally one thing you see on the back of that baseball card, and it's just a home run to like, if you look at the player as a whole, it's it's just not it's a totally different story.
Speaker 1: Whereas Taylor Ward, I agree.
Speaker 2: With what Josh said and what I was just gonna add real quick, and then I'll let Mark wrap it up for this segment. Taylor Ward is going to be one of the most attractive platoon bats available because he is a clear rental and even if Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Like makes a push or whatever, like they can play.
Speaker 2: Without Taylor Ward, Like he's not a huge part of it, so he's gonna get moved. And like every team wants like a lefty platoon or a guy to hit left handed pitching, like it's probably the second most sought after thing behind pitching. Is just that like that right handed bat off the bench that you could hope for some pop, hope for some platoon at bats, and everyone's looking to add that, and Taylor Ward is like the perfect guy for that.
Speaker 1: So Mark, what do you have to add before we wrap up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think the flexibility. You gotta go after Ward first again, and if Valdez is hurt, and then if the asking price on Ward is too high, then I would pivot and look at a Joe Adell. But Ward is just going to bring so much more both offensively defensively then uh you know, God, that's just going to hit for power against lefties. So if but if the price is a little too high, I wouldn't exactly like spend crazy to get Ward. I'd rather see the bullpen. But if you can acquire him this this team could absolutely use his help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it all comes back to Valdez.
Speaker 2: If if Valdez is out for a couple of weeks, then you know, you probably don't even need to go that aggressive, right names, But it couldn't hurt. So all right, we're gonna take another quick break then when we come back, talking some bullpen options that they could look at the deadline here in Bucko Territory.
Speaker 1: But it's always a hope with this guy. It's always a hope. Oh we hope he stays healthy. Oh we hope he's good.
Speaker 6: Jason Miller to the San Diego Padres.
Speaker 7: Trade.
Speaker 6: Let's get to Shane Bieber, he is a Toronto Blue Jay. Let's hit the inside scoop at TEPTI Senior insider Ken rosenkaalf the Astros got Carlos Correa back to Houston, just like.
Speaker 7: A Jay Brewler said, you ain't in the big leagues.
Speaker 6: You know I got a big one.
Speaker 8: Under a minute, under a minute, all right, be sure to check out our Foul Territory trade line or trade deadline coverage.
Speaker 2: A lot of good stuff there, as always from the guys, so bullpen options. We had one name submitted, Josh, break it down, who is it and what's the situation with him?
Speaker 5: A lot of guys, are a lot of people out there spoke on Steven Okert or Okert I hope I pronounced that right, Yeah, Okay, lefty bullpen arm, and we obviously have said time and time again, maybe not a left handed arm, but it's hard to argue with you know, his numbers there, lefty, righty. If you're getting outs, yeah, and you're you're, you're, you're, you're doing it. I don't think anybody's gonna have an issue with it, whether it's lefty or righty. You look look at his metrics. Everything's red and you look at the velo where that is, and that could be a lot of his success. It's you know, what they would consider under hitting speed, not as hard as most people are are are throwing and might not be getting it. Doesn't even look like he's getting very many ground balls. He's missing barrels. It looks like and this is in Houston, and I mean, twenty four wasn't the greatest year for him, but you see twenty five maybe figured out a little something. Twenty six looks like he's still kind of, you know, can continue on that trend. And for a guy that doesn't throw hard and it's not a groundball pitcher, especially in Houston. I think he would be that much better, even in Pittsburgh that is considered a pitcher friendly park. The only issue is he's got one. I think he's a free agent in twenty seven. It would just be curious how would they be willing to let him go because I know Dana Brown went on you know, air, saying that you know they're going to be aggressive, They're going to be buyers.
Speaker 4: Is this guy a part of their plans?
Speaker 5: You know, because they view the West as being open and Sherrington is also doubled down to say that they're going to be aggressive. But this is a guy that I see. It doesn't matter. He's getting outs and it hasn't just been this year. Last year is also another thing that I looked at too, you know, not just a one year thing. I think he's figured something out and might not be the bad guy to look into, especially in a bullpen that struggling lefty righty.
Speaker 4: At this point, to me, does not matter.
Speaker 5: If you're able to get out and you're proven that you can do it, I say, looking to.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, it's that simple. I mean, yeah, I feel like we're at a point now. Too, where it doesn't matter if it's a leftdr righty. You just need relief pitchers man like they just because I mean with six sisk hurt and Soto hasn't. I mean, Soda has been fine since the All Star break, but like overall, Man Soto's I think good by comparison, I wouldn't say he's had like an amazing season this year. So you just need relief pitching man at this point, like you just got you gotta get guys who can just get you out. I don't care if they're lefty, righty, young old, I don't care what they're throwing. Just get someone who can finish the damn game.
Speaker 1: And he can do that. He can do that, he can get you to the ninth.
Speaker 2: He can get you in the ninth, he can you can pitch him earlier. Who cares. You just need people who are better than what you have now. This is one of them. You will probably be better than whatever you're looking at to use next year as well for the most part, So I I like it. As an addition, I think it makes a lot of sense. Mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oker's really been looking good since Josh nailed it, since he went to Houston twenty twenty five, really turned his career around throwing mostly slider now like over seventy percent of the time. To think like a like Darry Moritta type of usage almost with like that slider where it just Pepper's that and then throws a little Forcene to change it up on the speed. But he would bring a different look to this bullpen. You know, we saw like the fastball velocity isn't there. Maybe he changes up speeds for guys, gets him off balance and before we bring in Mason Montgomery or someone to really blow the doors off. So yeah, he's having the best season of his career at thirty five, and yeah, seems like he would be a great addition of this bullpen. He's only he's thrown fifty one innings already this year, so a little high his career highs like seventy one last year. So we're I mean, but how many times is it going to be used in the second half here? So I think that that's enough tread on the tires for a thirty five year old relief pitcher. And yeah, this would be a big improvement for this bullpen. So I would I would love it.
Speaker 2: You know, what we would all love is if you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 3: If you haven't, all I can scroll up right.
Speaker 2: There three thousand subs and we can't get there without your help, so be sure to smash that. And also check out our Bucco Territory Team store where we've got a lot of good stuff. Foul Territory Shop as well, where we've got some Pirates all star merch that you can check out Paul Skins and Braxton Ashcraft there that will show up as soon as there. Yeah, right there, you can scan that. A lot of good stuff there. So that's all I got, guys. Any final thoughts before we.
Speaker 1: Wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Just impressed with how mich Keller looked even though he gave up the two runs. And then what a performance from the Bullpen Monday night where oh zooming I know, uh four point two or four and two thirds scoreless scenes for the Pirates Bullpen really really great stuff on Monday. Like to see that, Josh.
Speaker 4: Any final thoughts, I'm gonna just piggyback you said, Mitch, look well Bullpen did it.
Speaker 5: But uh, one thing I was gonna say is to and on the Wolf game, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Game, I have a controversial stat actually because one hundred statistically speaking, one hundred percent of the losers of the Wolf Game win the World Series Dodgers, So congratulations to the Arizona Diamondbacks on the twenty six World Series. But no, that was a huge win, massive extra innings to grind that out, come back down to nothing.
Speaker 5: I think that was a big series on a foul territory. Yesterday when I host, they said, what steers so big win because they were one game.
Speaker 3: Right yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as of the time, we're recording there. So depending on what happens Tuesday, so well, and we'll be here to talk about it later in the week. Whatever does happen, Tirts will head to Cincinnati after this one and it'll be a big one that we'll cover. He's Platinum Key aka Mark, He's Josh Harrison, I'm no Ohio, signing off saying thanks for tuning in to another episode of Bucko Territory.
Speaker 1: Here on about Territory Network