Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The NBA eighty two game grind is done, and now the real fun begins. The NBA Playoffs right here, and it's time for all the high steaky drama, clutch moments, and drag dropping plays. I can't wait. If you're looking to make the playoffs even more exciting, Draft Kings sports Book had you covered as an official sports betting partner of the NBA from the playing games all the way through the finals. Now it's time to back your favorite player and teams as they go chase glory.
Speaker 3: All season long.
Speaker 2: DraftKings has been your go to spot for NBA player prompts and that doesn't stop.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Want to make your playoff experience even more intense, try placing a bet on your favorite players performance. Will they drop thirty, forty or even more? It's your call. Ready to place your first bet? Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook out now. Lock in your bets unless make this playoff run unforgettable. Here's something special for you first timers. New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. Make it a playoff run to remember with Draft Kings. Download the Draft Kings sportsbook app. Use cold money Move that's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler, or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility. We're sstrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up, taxpayers, is time for what you all really tuned in to listen to me for financial advice. Tax season, boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divide by one. Charity a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat requires upfront payment, tax and fees.
Speaker 3: Extra terms and exclusion apply.
Speaker 2: Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet stea he tails. And now I get back to my boring old day job. Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, check this out.
Speaker 2: Travis Hunter's bother, Travis Hunter Senior, wasn't able to attend when he accepted the Heisman Trophy, but he will be there in twenty twenty. At the twenty twenty five draft, he was granted permission by the course recently to travel to Green Bay as a center Hunter. Senior was sent us to ninety days in late September twenty fourth, stemming from a twenty twenty three arrest on a gun and drug charges. He was released from Palm Beach County West Detention Center and Bell Glee the Mook nine days before the Heisman Trophy ceremony in New York, but was unable to attend. He was placed on three year period of probation in order to complete the first year on the home confinement. I like this, Yeah, that's that's that's a special moment. And I'm glad seniors getting able to share this moment with because you only get it once and it's never gonna happen again. It's never gonna happen again. You know, he put himself in a situation. You know, he got the arrest and he wasn't able to get there Because I could imagine what they'd have been like to see my son, when to see my son.
Speaker 3: And to hug my son win he won that award.
Speaker 2: That's hit to be here for this one, and I thank the courts for giving him this opportunity relationship Cheriship, because there ain't gonna be another one of these. You miss one, you won't miss another one. That's that's awesome. That's awesome. Dvarte Adams said that the forty nine ers tried to low ball him in for agency before he signed with the Rams. I was entertaining the Niners, but they were like, we're paying wholesale now, we ain't paying retail.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, well I'm not a wholesale type of dude.
Speaker 5: Absolute not listen that that would have been tremendous. That had been tremendous help for brock Curty Janus Are you are you went out? It would have made Deebo's job much easier.
Speaker 3: De boy in Washington.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm saying Fred, I'm just saying. This was before he went to the Jets though, No, we went to the Rams. I mean before he went Okay, okay, okay, you know you're right. I'm tripping. I'm thinking back a hole waiting before nothing. No, no, okay, okay, yeah, yeah, I mean this that would have been dop You got you coming off like a cl why would you not want to have someone like Defonte Adams that can still who still to me, is considered the top right run in the NFL.
Speaker 6: And if anybody in the chat wants to argue with me, we can argue that down.
Speaker 2: I think, And let me know what you think. Because they play pay him? Are you twenty eight twenty nine million? And then turn around and pay him? I'm not sure they really want to pay I don't think they really wanted to pay you, but they didn't really have no choice.
Speaker 5: They did, they didn't. But you can't disrespect one of one of the better players.
Speaker 3: What let me ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Can't say, Let's just say, for the sake of argument, I pay him.
Speaker 3: What I'm gonna do with Brock Party? Whos gonna throw in the ball now? Mm hmm? You know Brock Party Live or Big Assay Day? Right. He's going to the super Bowl, been to.
Speaker 2: The champions been a NFC Championship game, Going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: You gonna have to break bread on yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're gonna have to listen. You gotta make away. You know who you know who found a way to do it?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: The Eagles Eagles just paid. This made the center the second highest paced center.
Speaker 5: It's funny how the Eagles find a way to make it work every time.
Speaker 3: No issues, no.
Speaker 2: Party, offensive alignment, got there, got them locked up. They get him a year early.
Speaker 3: Now watch you.
Speaker 2: After this season, they're gonna lock Jaalen Carter ass up and rightfully so, wait after this season or one more after this no day you see you You're okay? You wait a minute?
Speaker 3: You do realize the price keep going up?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, every every time, every time, every time.
Speaker 3: Well, Matt, what your call? And my battery? Dang, hold on, I need my charger.
Speaker 7: Yeah, uh, Lakers won tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm happy. All right, it's time five final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and eight. Right there, Prime said at Man Batman, you can call upon me any man, La.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh Joe, what the hell you go?
Speaker 2: How shall you Surgeon, Haker, Walker, Flocker, Chewbaccer, Laker, the five man? Why don't you leave it plugged up? Why don't you leave your charger plug in the bedroom.
Speaker 6: When I took a nap earlier to day, I was charging my phone.
Speaker 5: You know, when you use your laptop, charging your iPhone it's like having a super fast charger.
Speaker 6: You ain't know that, Huh, I just taught you something.
Speaker 2: How about how about buying one for your how about buying one for your laptop and have two of them.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody taught to you that? Huh it's too expensive?
Speaker 2: Okay, lugging at me hots, miss sock. Luca was guarding everyone out there. No, No, Luca played well tonight. He played well tonight. I mean, you know, sometimes you have to remind him and and and like Luca, just don't give up the first just don't give up the initial push. Make a he tried to go right, cut him off and send him back there. If you do that, we're gonna be Okay, you'll give him an opportunity to come help you. But if you let him just go buy you, we ain't gonna be We're not gonna be able to We're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Be able to help you.
Speaker 2: And then if we come, if we come too soon, we're gonna be out of position to get back, and we're not gonna be able to chase the guys off the three point line. I thought they did a great job tonight. I thought guys miss some shots. The shots that they made to the other night. Yeah, wasn't even close tonight, and I think that was the difference in the ball game. But the game three is gonna be very interesting. The Lakers gonna have to come out and have to meet that intensity because I I think Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Is gonna come out kicking. I like it. I like it, uh.
Speaker 2: Uh Thomas President. Lebron still struggling, struggling along with that growing. His jumper was going downhill by the mid third quarter. Yeah, it was hitting the front of the rim, hitting the side of the rim. But I like he was in attack mode, had some great had some great passes.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that he was in attack mode, and that's what Lebron needs to be.
Speaker 2: Look I like Lebron playing off the ball because I believe he's better suited, suited and situated the play after the ball to Luca. Luca needs the ball. Aar can play off the ball, Lebron can play after the ball. I think Luca is better with him on the ball. Keimer Norwood Jr. My question is, is it would it be Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen two point zero if you gave Jo kicks the m v P over Sgayah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, that's a day.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a good comparison too, And that's exactly what it would be, exactly what it would be.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised. What shocking is that Lamar was our first team All Pro quarterback. How you vote the guy first? So he's a pro All Pro team with the guy at the m v P, the guy the m v P. But he didn't deserve to be first team off never mind, let's not we can't reli we can't relitigate that. We can't do anything about that. A basy oh Joe. They do NFL one hundred every year with the players on the NFL network with interviews they do. I've been trying to tell a little your dad, but he didn't want to hear that. Man Curtis Toms said, what about the Steelers grading a T J.
Speaker 3: Watt for a pick? Trading t J. Watt for a pick? What do you think about that? I saw that somebody who would Washington, Yeah, I saw Washington would look at the trade.
Speaker 2: Uh he wont he won't pay day Yeah, uh he want to pay that.
Speaker 3: I don't blame it. I mean the man give me thirteen fourteen sacts every year.
Speaker 2: I played the contractor. The Steelers ad him, under pay the man. You don't want to pay me. Look, I know he wanted. You know, his brother left Houston and waiting and played what one your two years in Arizona. Yeah, Steelers normally take care of their guys.
Speaker 6: But they took care of They took care of him already though.
Speaker 2: Uh, take care of me again, take care of me, take care of me again? On your right, right right, shout the pope, Oh your rights down every quote in his composition book, but the main quote you say, David, O, Yo, what're my money?
Speaker 6: My book right here? You know I keep that. I don't let that book get too far from me.
Speaker 3: Now what's my money? O with you? Huh? What're my money? I got you? How much you? I mean? Listen? What I owe you again? Fifty two? All right? Hold on, you're right. Let me write interest plus who interest?
Speaker 6: The only the only time interest is charged when they got to do with the bank.
Speaker 3: I'm the bank you owe book. Hold on, I'm right you fifty two hundred. Hold on? If you added interest? How much interests be talking about?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Fifteen teeth percent?
Speaker 1: What type of bank?
Speaker 6: What's that manap two. Well you acting like you the Federal Reserve or something. Man, what you talk about fifteen percent?
Speaker 1: Tows man, I'm charging you the terriffs over charge you.
Speaker 2: I would charge you if you don't pay me, If you don't pay me a Thursday, I would charge you two hundred and forty five percent.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, Well I forgot I'm gonna see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I got you. I got you. I'm gonna bring cash with me too.
Speaker 2: I show appreciate that, O Joe, Yeah, I got dump, said Joe. Have you experienced gators on your front port like the viral video going around today?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, most definitely. Listen gators.
Speaker 5: Gators is they frequent sometimes in the city do at the city's over in Oklachobe areas, h the canals.
Speaker 3: What we what people have.
Speaker 5: Done is they catch them when they're small, and when they get too big, they release them back in the canals. They don't I've never really heard of anybody getting hurt or injured. And you see him all the time. It's almost like iguanas, almost like lizard. You see them all the time, and so often it's like it's nothing. And if they get too big obviously, you know, people call animal control and get him about the area. But it's like, see, it's like seeing the damn peacock or chicken at this point, especially giving him Florida.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm serious, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Love never felt so good. Respect to you and Chad. Respect to you, Chad, a real day County legend. Know you were running things out here secretly.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: You know your boy out here, you know, doing what he do. You know, you know, putting one foot in front of the other, hold of my head high, you know.
Speaker 3: One foot either. It is what it is. You know what the lick read stopped playing?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 2: Bellamy, Hey, fam, just said hello and I hope y'all had a good day.
Speaker 3: Love y'all, Doctor Frankie.
Speaker 2: Thank you, We love you, We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: You want. Doctor Frankie.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you was first, but you were the top five of people that subscribed with the Nightcap.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: You came to our very first tour stop in Las Vegas. You were there, Atlanta, you were there. Uh where else you came. You came to New Orleans, you were there. So Doc, we can't thank you enough. We can't say we appreciate you enough. Are you and your husband? We love you too. Thank you, Chris Robinson, Uncle Ocho, like Marvin Harrison where he rank among receivers.
Speaker 3: Also, you can only have one life or Harlem Nights? Which one you go with? I don't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: There y'all, man, you got boy, you got some legends that don and both of them.
Speaker 6: Yes, if I had, if I had to, oh my goodness, that's tough.
Speaker 5: If I had to pick, I think I'm gonna go with life. You can't go, I go, I go Harlem Nights. But that situations, that's one of those situations we can't.
Speaker 3: You can't go wrong either way you go. You can't go both of them.
Speaker 2: Both of them had legends up in them, you know, Richard Prior, Eddie Murphy, Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 3: And then you had Bernie Mack, you had Red Fox, you had Della Reese legends. Uh, you had Ronaldo Ray. Yeah, I think I gotta go what y'all got. I think I gotta go with life. Listen, and you're gonna laugh with both of them.
Speaker 2: Laugh the whole whole hole. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Thank you guys for joining us. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite up number eighty five, Liberty City's own. He's running Day County. That's what they tell me. I don't know, but that's when I just heard. Got chimed there and say, oh oh, Joe, I ain't know you was running things enough Dad County. Now it's him, Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Guys, thank you, thank you for your support. Thank you for your continued support. We really appreciate you. Thank you for tuning in. No matter what, we can count on you, guys. We're gonna be off tomorrow, but Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 3: You can count on night Cap to be here.
Speaker 2: Please go follow my media company page on all of this platform, shay Shape Media. Please make sure you go check out Shave by Laportier now. If Shae by Laportie isn't currently in a state or city near you ordered online, we'll ship it directly to your door. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Check out our clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. Everything has restopped. The link is pinned in the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone. Please make sure you grab yours while supplies last. Tickets for our Not Safe for Work Tour are on sale. Our eight stops are Baltimore and Philly, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Chicago, and Detroit. Tickets can't be fouled at Shay shaped meedia dot com slash tour. That's Shay shaped meedia dot com slash Tour. That link is also pinned in the chat. Guests line up and shaping up, gonna hey, gonna be crazy. Guys, don't miss this. You don't want to miss it. Unk and O Joe coming to a state, a city near you. You don't want to miss this. Trust me, Go get your tickets now. Guys, thank you for joining us. As I said, we're traveling tomorrow. We're gonna be in Green Bay to do the draft on Thursday. I'm up, he's O Joe. We're out tomorrow, but we'll see you Thursday at the draft