Speaker 1: He is my arch nemesis. I apologize for nothing. It's one more thing. I'm one more.
Speaker 2: Before we get to that, I'll tell you what is the waning moments of the Armstrong and Getty Show Today live from Chicago at the DNC, and h Bernie Sanders right in front of us. That's the biggest star we've had yet in terms of a like I don't know stuff we talk about on our show.
Speaker 1: Sure well, and universally recognized and unique. And I think I put communist. I put him with Ted Cruz. Look like Winter right there. Look Alex, don't count.
Speaker 2: Uh Rudy Giuliani at the last one. I think, oh yeah, because we saw a lot of important people, but I don't know. See Rudy in person, hunched over and shuffling along, and then this time seeing Bernie hunched over and shuffling along, Berners surrounded.
Speaker 1: That's the man surrounded by his entourage. Yes, yeah, yes, the old socialists shuffling on by. That was cool.
Speaker 2: A pretty big star is going to be here in the building one of these days, and that's Gavin Newsom, the governor of California.
Speaker 1: Are found out yesterday.
Speaker 2: Thinks we're assholes and I can say that because we're on the podcast, although he'll.
Speaker 1: Have to bleep it. Yeah, well, I just found that out.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that we used to have a somewhat friendly relationship how many times. Well, first of all, what we did a couple of events with him way back in the day, like way back in the day when because we're the same age and he and I had just gotten divorced and we're both forty one I think at the time, and I remember talking to him at this event about it and just to how hard it was being divorced and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: That was when he was the mayor right San Francisco, when he was the mayor of San Francisco. So we go way back.
Speaker 2: And then we've had him on the air handful of times over the years, and apparently we have said Joe has said probably bad enough things about him over the years that he thinks were a holes.
Speaker 1: But see, I have no doubt that's true. My only question was, you have no doubt that you're an a holes. Everyone knows it. Like this, I'm not going to finance at poll asking that question. I was good with Marjorie too. That was beautiful. MG. T no, MGT stings so far and MTG whatever his freaking name is anyway, uh No. My only question was is he aware of us at all? Or does he think we're specifically I'm an a hole. I'm not surprised by that in the least.
Speaker 3: You know, many years ago he filled in for you guys, oh on vacation days, he did just through the show for us. Yeah, she knows who we are from that probably, well, I don't know, do you let's start there.
Speaker 1: Do you know what actually knows who we are? Yes? You think he actually knows? Are okay?
Speaker 4: To insert myself.
Speaker 5: I spent ten years in San Francisco talking shit about him, so I probably didn't help the situation.
Speaker 1: There's another bleep pantson. We're trying not to create bleeps for him to.
Speaker 4: One that bleeps it, It's fine.
Speaker 1: Never mind, I only talking about If she's the bleepscho, then I don't give a shit. I think we're covered. If Katy's in charge of the beliefs and that moose knuckle Michael, if surrounded my children, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want this to be like it's a humble brag that the governor of California I thinks we're a holes because he knows that we are.
Speaker 1: I just wasn't. I don't know we are.
Speaker 2: We have been a relatively big deal in the state of in the city of Sacramento for a long time in terms of talk radio, and in the entire state, and in San Francisco for twenty years.
Speaker 1: And uh, oh yeah, I get you. Yeah, yeah, he's no Prince Charming. Look, I would be delighted to have him out, have hit out with him on the air about what him saying, I've gone too far or whatever. I'll have that conversation with him.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and I'll tell him, you know, well, I, as I said on the radio show, I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: The only things I feel somewhat uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: About is talking about his personal life and the jokes about I don't mind mentioning because, like Joe said, those are political.
Speaker 1: Scandals that make the news. Oh yeah, if you're cheating on your wife whoever, and they have decided elections. Well, how did I find it out? It was in the San Francisco Chronicle.
Speaker 2: Right, he was sleeping with his best friend's wife, which is a hell of a.
Speaker 1: Move, but all fall short.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's fallen really short.
Speaker 4: I don't know, he's gross.
Speaker 5: Sorry as a woman, and ever I saw all these women fawn over him, and it's just he it's only his physical appearance.
Speaker 4: Other than that he sucks.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say he has ginormous power and wealth, which he has acquired through awful policies, dishonesty, and pandering to unions and other entities that I find unpalatable. So, uh yeah, I don't. I will apologize for my This is the way I should break it down. I'm getting. I'm getting having a moment of clarity on this. There we go finally, Well, I've got two I've got two things.
Speaker 2: One, if somebody doesn't like me and I know it, I feel like I've got to try to turn it around, which is a weird thing.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what you call that. Is there a name for me? A reasonable human beings? Anyway, Get anxiety.
Speaker 4: I feel like somebody's upset with me or doesn't like me.
Speaker 2: So I yet, it's it's unrealistic because no matter who you are.
Speaker 1: There are people that aren't gonna like you. In the world. One of the most evil people on the planet is twelve feet away from us. That is Randy Wingarten really National Education Associations?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have recognized her if I saw a tackler, a freaking that's Hitler in a pantsuit right there.
Speaker 5: That is coloring me to stuff like this so I can be the woman that acts out.
Speaker 2: There's there's another example of somebody I wish I could give sodium pentathol. And you know what they actually think about things like do you actually think you're making kids lives better?
Speaker 1: Do you think she actually believes that? No?
Speaker 2: No, But then how do you do it? How do you sleep at night if you think you're making kids' lives worse?
Speaker 1: I think it's it's a lot like the well, I don't know. I would like to just rant about evil and corrupted soul and a rotten heart in the rest of them. Look, so people look at the people fawning over her. Of course they are. She's powerful. She does it for the power. See, this one is tough for me.
Speaker 2: All the other politicians we talked about that I don't like, and I like your policies are a person her she because I have kids in school, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hate, I have a deep hatred for her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wish our listeners could see you guys right now, because you're having like the most covert conversation on the planet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she's like watching these people.
Speaker 2: I took two steps and I could touch her on top of the head, which would.
Speaker 1: Be weird, doing well and actionable. Yeah, don't do it, Katie, you'd be quiet.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan of all of the violence.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no, I would do that. Well, I hate she's a bad person. We will continue this conversation Moneyana. Clearly, we are sharing the facilities here with other radio shows, which you've got to jump on the air, so we got to cut this short unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another radio show is going to take over our booth, and then we're going to go back to the room and I'm going to finish those pizzas, pizzas plural. I'm going to finish my pizzas that I got yesterday on day one.
Speaker 4: So the d n C it was pies and the r n C it's pizzas.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: A pizza a day, Jack, one pizza a day.
Speaker 1: Let's wrap it up, Michael
Speaker 4: Well, I guess that's it.