Speaker 1: Hello, Andrew, Another day.
Speaker 2: Another day for we serial killers?
Speaker 1: You why you just talk right? Why do you don't even care? You don't even care? Don don don done, you don't even care.
Speaker 2: I love that film call What movie was that from? Uh Something in the wild. I had the cassette single Mighty Joe Young. No, I remember having the cassette single, and then it flooded in home book and I was so angry. I had a whole rack of cassette singles in the base. Just play like the first beat.
Speaker 1: But we get in trouble, right.
Speaker 2: Whatever, it's worth it for the Phil Collins so he could take my money.
Speaker 1: No, no, we have no money. Another day for you and me? And there it is all right. Let me see if I can find the hook. Andre always yelling literally in the beginning, I can't. We can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: You didn't play any of it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get in trouble.
Speaker 2: What you're so bad at this?
Speaker 1: I can't see it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Why are you?
Speaker 1: I can't? Can you?
Speaker 2: Please? No?
Speaker 1: I'm scared. We're gonna we're gonna do we get flagged.
Speaker 2: For two seconds? Can you just like not be so chaotic?
Speaker 1: But where do I go?
Speaker 2: Right here. He just said it.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, I'm gonna play two seconds. It's okay, no, right, we're gonna get in trouble.
Speaker 2: At this point. We already got no so just play it.
Speaker 1: But we make no money as it is. Just play it, yeah, because one of our listeners said, I want to hear the ding.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: If somebody promises to send us twenty dollars each, then I'll play Amazing. We're losing money. Great, got make like forty bucks an episode. Okay, no, I'm not doing it. We're done. Serial kill, It's gone. It's gone. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast were talking about Cereal, not Phil Collins songs. I wish we would really Yeah, what's this one? Stop? Look at it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love this one.
Speaker 1: I can figure it. Come that's one with.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do that in my car when I'm listening on the way home.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Diamond knows.
Speaker 1: Hey, Diamond, no Phil, Okay, cool, that's cool.
Speaker 2: She knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What was the band that he was in.
Speaker 2: The police, No, the Sting, the kicking Air.
Speaker 1: It's a car, and I think the brand of car you have makes it Mazda. No, No, it's not that it's a it's like brand no. Ionic Also Sega used to have it.
Speaker 2: Genesis, Yes, Jenesis, Yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: You got a goofy kind of love? And you is that from Cocktail? I think that was from the movie Cocktail.
Speaker 2: So the only thing I know about Cocktail is the family guy joke about cocktail.
Speaker 1: And yeah barely barely, Yeah we got Barrel barely. Did you see his last concert? He had to sit the whole time.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'd want to sit too if I was getting paid that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Cocomo was from Cocktail.
Speaker 2: I love Cocamo.
Speaker 1: Coca was not a real place to take you. You know that right, know that como? Hello? Hello, what you know that cocaine in a real place? Okayqueen down in Cocoa? Can we please eat? Okay, it's time to eat now. That was Genesis.
Speaker 2: Well, that was so cool. Were playing literally one second of it?
Speaker 1: Landa confusion? That was that video with all the puppets on MTV in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Of course you don't know diapers diaper, I didn't. I wasn't even in a diaper because fetuses basically, no, I wasn't even a fetus.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is a podcast about cereal. We should eat it? How about that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh, can you get I'm not.
Speaker 2: Eating that spoon? Get spoon? I think you touch my shoe and I was outside.
Speaker 1: Well, the only thing I could say about this next Cereal I see I can't play anything else. We're get in trouble. I told Jeff. I told Jeff.
Speaker 2: He didn't care, Jeff because the way you're probably saying it is not nice to him.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: No, it's not you, it's probably he said.
Speaker 1: Andrew can deal with it.
Speaker 2: I can't look at this. I'm a giraffe.
Speaker 1: So, uh, this first Cereal Andrew was a seasonal Cereal. I wanted to play more of a song where we keep getting in trouble when we play things. So I'm just gonna play this stink.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you reach back and grab it.
Speaker 2: Cereal? Yeah? Oh so now the cereal sack is the cereal table. That's correct, So now I can see all the cereals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 2: So it went it from Andrew can't know to now Andrew does know.
Speaker 1: But you don't know anything anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, uh is the General Mills series?
Speaker 1: It is General Mills. They did not send this to us though, because they when they send us stuff, we like to thank them because they insist on it with the hashtags and all.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this one I actually purchased. I don't remember which story. It was either Target or wal Mart or something, but I got it from one of those stores. And it is vanilla sweet and corn puffs with marshmallows. Andrew. Oh, yeah, so it's gonna be similar to I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're green and pink off for his heart because it grows what his heart grows, it does. Did you ever see The Grinch?
Speaker 1: Maybe once or twice or ten times, but I don't remember.
Speaker 2: That's literally the entire premise of the Grinch.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the girl. What's your name is Lucy Lou?
Speaker 2: Cindy Lou?
Speaker 1: Who? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How are you making fun of me for everything? And now you're saying this is Lucy Lou and you don't know the main premise of the Grinch that his heart grows three sizes.
Speaker 1: You could cut Oh if mine did, I'd have prolapses. It'd be a big So look this one you can cut out and put pictures. Look, you should be Lucy Lou. Whu and I'll be him the Grinch. Yeah, he was on the box.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh man? So General Mills has lots of new cereals coming out, and lots of exciting cereals are on the way for January one. And there's another. Oh I got an email about a cereal that's coming out that we can't talk about until December first, and we will let everybody know. All I can say is Yabba dabba do. That's it? So get ready for that.
Speaker 2: I know we're on the six floor. But you think if I jumped out, I'd survive.
Speaker 1: You probably break a few things, Yeah, but you you'd survive. And then here for the next episode in the Yeah, like Phil Collins on the stage, he's.
Speaker 2: Not in a full body cast. Also, why are you coming for Phil Collins?
Speaker 1: I'm not, I'm not. I'm not all right, Yeah, a beef with him? Milk how I just slid?
Speaker 2: Okay, milk, this is going to turn the milk green?
Speaker 1: Probably here, Well I'm getting milk. You play this? Yeah? Yeah, okay, yeah St Leonard, I got that through the door.
Speaker 2: Can I can?
Speaker 1: I just what? No, no, no, it's mine. I bought that. It was like seventeen dollars for sure.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be Sawyer soon.
Speaker 1: No it isn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's in there for it.
Speaker 1: Diamond's gonna step on it.
Speaker 2: No, we're fine, Okay, keep going, Okay, I just needed that back Spear or whatever his name is, back Spier the Baxby Bakery. No, it's still going.
Speaker 1: I can hear him, but she's gonna break it. So it's very loud and it just keeps going. That's from the stut Leonard's grocery store. They had a whole bin of them, and I'm like, it's a milk container. I have to get that, you know, Yeah they should. Maybe maybe they'll give us milk one day.
Speaker 2: Maybe that would be nice.
Speaker 1: Hey, stew Hey Junior. Yeah No, that's Stewie the Duck. Stewie the Duck. Anyway, today another grocery store. We're gonna use bawling basket. This is from Shop Right, two percent reduced fat. This is lactose free. Andrew, is it still playing no poopies for you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Thank you? All right?
Speaker 1: So it smells like a General Mills cereal.
Speaker 2: It kind of could be Wicked Cereal too.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is the runoff from Wicked, because that's also General Mills. You know. Now it tastes a little stale, does it not?
Speaker 2: It's kicks with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: But no, it's vanilla.
Speaker 2: It tastes like kicks.
Speaker 1: All right, Well the balls, the balls are a little bit stale.
Speaker 2: The balls taste like kicks, and the marshmallows are just your standard generic marshmallow. I don't hate this. I'm gonna give this three balls in his spoon.
Speaker 1: Is the milk owed green?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 1: No, if the balls were a little crunchy, I don't know if that's how this is the consistency that they always are, or maybe just a little stale even though it was sealed and brand new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind it. I like that. Three bowls spoon, four.
Speaker 1: Bowls for me? Nice because I love marshmallows. You do, I'll eat a whole bag. Yeah, while you look at my stomach.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. I was looking at the Grinch. Oh, you know the Grinch from the movie. How the Grinch still Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yes? Lucy lou Who? Okay, right, that's her name is? Does she have a family, the lu Who family?
Speaker 2: Yes, she's part of the Who's what do they do. She is the one who brings him Christmas joy cool, and he sees the how nice Christmas can be. Okay, because he used to spend it alone and he would scare people.
Speaker 1: But then he stopped and then he turns nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they celebrate him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've mean, I've seen it. I was a child. I hear the song every year. Have mean Walden.
Speaker 2: I hear it children.
Speaker 1: They're not grinch then into grinch. Yeah we're Jewish.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot about that far, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but I still do all the Christmas tuff. We're getting a real tree this year. I'm so excited. That's cool from the tree farm. Nice, I'm very excited. You better watch out sap and bugs. Yeah, sap in bugs right, yeah, and dogs drink the water and die all that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that part, but okay.
Speaker 1: I heard dogs drink the water that it sits in. That's why you're supposed to like not. Oh, I didn't put sprite in or something, right, Ever, I've heard sprite.
Speaker 2: You're listening to this. Don't listen to a thing we're saying, because it's all wrong.
Speaker 1: No, I've heard sprite in the thing. But the thing the dogs they drink the water and they get sick. Oh god, right, everything. I'm sure they pee on it too. I guarantee you dogs peon because what.
Speaker 2: It's like, my brain can't handle how fast you're going.
Speaker 1: But you know, dogs pee on those trees.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: They must. It's a tree. Dogs love to pee on trees, okay. And the thing is at the Christmas Tree Farm before they get cut down. Dogs and animals definitely pee on them while they're still living. So when it's in your house, they still they smell the pe and they pee on it in your house, and this piss everywhere. Who wants that? Apparently you do? Well, yeah, I want to try it.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, let's go to serial number two. All right.
Speaker 1: The next two cereals are going to be listener provided because we have such great listeners. Andrew, if you would grab that nill away for his box down there. They're not Nilla wafers.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody that's come in here is like, oh, Nilla wafers, but that's actually none. To read the letter first, it is taped on the outside.
Speaker 2: I just got back from Oh Scotty and Android just got back from a trip to europ where I visited the beautiful country of Georgia. Well, I couldn't find any cereal specific to Georgia. I did come across this one at the euro market. It looks like black and white cocoa puffs and it's manufactured by Nesli for Russia, Georgia's neighboring country. I also visited France and snagged the bag of Siri aals off my breakfast trade to bring back for you. Thanks here France. While strolling around the euromarket in Georgia, I also discovered.
Speaker 1: You don't do the whole You don't do the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You might enjoy them, okay, serial killers in turn national So I guess today all the speak of your name, but thank you so much, Vanessa R. We love you.
Speaker 1: Look at duc Duck, not Stewie, not Stewie. I wonder what that duck's name is.
Speaker 2: His name looks like it would be like stand the moss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's got a QR coat on his chest. Why don't you scan it? Go ahead, go ahead, you go ahead and scan that bro, because I'm sure it's not, you know, stealing your data at all. Scan it there, you go. Okay, Uh so this surreal is called XP expectaca right, how would you say that?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 1: And where is this from? Georgia?
Speaker 2: Georgia?
Speaker 1: Not this not where the peaches are from.
Speaker 2: No, that's a whole country.
Speaker 1: Oh, George is a country. Yeah, I remember that. I always thought it was weird because we have a state. You know. Uh, I'm going to slice this with a razor blade because I don't want to tear it up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna walk away from you doing it. X P Y T K.
Speaker 1: Oh, it doesn't say it's just as duo. Maybe maybe that translates it. Oh, look, here's a whole world. The duck has a whole world on the back.
Speaker 2: Okay, it might. It's a phonetic transcription of the Russian word chichka, meaning little.
Speaker 1: Bird, chichika. Oh, and he is a chiechka. Look it looks like it's some sort of black and white you know, as she said in the letter, chocolate vanilla, like black and white cocoa pops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it smells like does it.
Speaker 1: Just smells like paper? Please don't let the smell. Here we go. There's a little milk. Take your cup, andy, it's that one. Yeah, yeah, it really has no smell whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm not gonna lie that black and white like the white ones, look like there's no coating.
Speaker 1: It has that. It has that foreign cocoa taste, which is different but not bad. That taste is very familiar to the Mexico cereals, you know. Yeah, Okay, Oh my god, World Traveler. Yeah, I just put an X. I don't know how to spell it.
Speaker 2: I got to tell ya, I don't. I don't think it has much flavor. Nothing is really coming through on this one. I'm gonna give this one two balls in a.
Speaker 1: Spoon, Okay, I mean it really does just his like an international cereal. We've had cereals similar to this, the Nest Quick or Nest least Quick whatever cereal that we get from Mexico and some of the other countries. It tastes very very similar to this, Oh nestlie Hello, So yeah, it's probably all you know, the international thing. Okay, it's not American.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's not. That she's clearly said in the bag. Also, yeah, it looks like that.
Speaker 1: All right, did you like it?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll be right back. Oh wait, I didn't rate it. We can't be right back yet, I'm gonna give it three balls because oh yeah, we'll be back right after this. Okay, did you put the commercials on the right spot? Yes, I hope, yeah, I didn't. Market for you was fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Welcome all right, Next one listener, Andrew. So, uh, we haven't played this in a while. I even know it's not a request.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers listener request.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I guess it is a request because they sent it, sent it. So this is from our friend. Here you can read it. Oh, Melissa, that's right, Melissa and Natalie Nicole. There are Wegman's friends. They always send us all the Wegman series.
Speaker 2: This is a cute letter to the serial Killers. I love listening to you guys. Sprout's a market just opened up. My mom and I needed to get you guys some cereal duh. So here it is from Natalie not Nicole. Yummy cereal ps. We cheated on Wegman's Melissa at the MoMA. Thank you.
Speaker 1: And they're from Woodbridge, New Jersey, and we still have one of them. We still have one of their Wegman cereals left that we're going to do. So this is Sprouts. You've heard of Sprout's market. They're all over the place. Remember when we went to why would you do that? We did to take a picture picture picture.
Speaker 2: Yes, so this way it's picture picture picture, but it's seal.
Speaker 1: Right, but you can't see it. Look, Okay, that's fine. I also, you wasted a sticker.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Those are very valuable.
Speaker 2: I purchased them.
Speaker 1: But you're not gonna purchase anymore.
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 1: I don't know. So they sent two. I'm gonna let you pick, even though I know which one I want. I'm gonna let you pick. Okay, So it's from Sprouts. It's a market. They're they're kind of everywhere. You may not have the market in your market. I know they just opened one on Long Island, if I'm not mistaken. I remember seeing one when we went to Santa Fe when we're there for Elvis's wedding. There's one there. Yeah, there's a bunch of them. Some in Jersey. There's a few.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: So I guess we're gonna do the organic, gluten free hazel nut cocoa pillows. I love how they call it exactly.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 1: That is a that is those are pillows. That's the technical serial name for this type of cereal. They're pillows, So crave pillows and these are pillows.
Speaker 2: Okay, God, if I follow your hands while you're moving, I'm so dizzy. You're like an orchestral a conductor. That guy.
Speaker 1: Oh the bag is very not full. Come on, Sprouts. I know you're an organic market and all, and you know snooty two dy, trendy fendy, but come.
Speaker 2: On, I'm in every man. Yeah, I don't need that ju se it up with sugar. Where where when do I get the milk? I just asked you to hold it because it's gonna spell. You're gonna spell on me milk. Yeah, you can put it on the counter. Okay, good, because you're very chaotic today today. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just I think I need some sort of medication. They make stuff, right, I think you.
Speaker 2: Need to just like take a deep breath and calm down. Okay, good, ready, So let's go into Sprouts.
Speaker 1: Gluten free hazel nut coco pillows lightly lightly sweetened with organic hazel nut and cocoa filling, no artificial flavors or preservatives. Andrew hmmm, uh huh we uh huh oh it is weird. Right. It tastes like it's been on the shelf for many many years. It tastes like some sort of spice like pepper, right, what is that? No, it's weird. No, no, no, no, I mean it tastes like just black pepper in it. Yeah, and also shelf what I don't know, oh, look ingredientshill. It just tastes like I don't know, I can't really explain it.
Speaker 2: It it has carrots, why salt natural flavor?
Speaker 1: Wait, carrots, why.
Speaker 2: It has organic carrot concentrate.
Speaker 1: But what I don't know is there any chocolate in it?
Speaker 2: Hazel nut filling, vegetable oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, reduced fat.
Speaker 1: Like the pillow is just weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not good.
Speaker 1: It tastes like somebody with like dirty hair slept on this pillow.
Speaker 2: Right. It's what that mall Kiosk store looks like. Would tastes like, you know, the these stores that are popping up in every mall because they're all getting abandoned and the only people that can afford to go into the old like the Bonzai Tree ones yes, where it's like crystals, yes, crystals and all that stuff. This cereal tastes like what that store is. Yeah, so if you walk into those stores and you say to yourself, huh, is there a cereal that I could have that would taste like it? She's right here, folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really sorry Melissa and h Natalie not Nicole. It's it's yeah, these weren't great.
Speaker 2: They know you said yummy cereal and this is an adorable drawing, So thank you so much, Natalie.
Speaker 1: They may not have tried it a bowl and a spoon for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, this is bad. This is this is a bowl one bowl only. Yeah, this is not good.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do their other one really quick? Or no? We'll wait, We're gonna wait.
Speaker 2: Okay, save it.
Speaker 1: But that also ripped teas. That also ripped the top of my mouth a little bit. That's for me, but it's almost capt'n crunch like.
Speaker 2: Again, it wasn't for me. That's your journey. I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, hey, thanks for listening to Cereal Killers. Yeah it's been grand.
Speaker 2: What an exciting episode.
Speaker 1: I don't think that there's any more Christmas or holiday cereals on the way. Okay, if I'm not mistaken, I believe we've done everything that's out. Uh, maybe we'll be surprised.
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: Who knows until then or till another episode or something I don't know. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Like, follow, rate, review, subscribe wherever you get serial Killers.
Speaker 1: And lots of lots of wonderful, great new cereals on the horizon. That means this podcast can continue into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy and what we should do is, next time Kyle maclachlin is here, we should have him on the show. Sarah McLachlan is here, Kyle McLachlin, who's that Twin Peaks? He has a show on the network that we're a part of.
Speaker 1: Oh that guy that we met at the awards, and you're like a show you went like, golly g four So sorry, I loved Twin Peaks. We all weren't Berenstein Bear fans like you were. I don't even understand what that means.
Speaker 2: You don't know the Berenstein I do, But what do you mean?
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense?
Speaker 2: You only know obscure TV shows. Obscure If Emilio Estevez Mighty Ducks, No, not him, if Hugo Chavez.
Speaker 1: Me and Eric Strada.
Speaker 2: Eric Astrada, if he was there, you would have been like, Chips, I'm telling you we need to do the Chips recap podcast.
Speaker 1: You keep saying it, let's do it. I'm in, but come to my house and almost say we'll watch it. I got I got microphones. Now we can watch it.
Speaker 2: Talk. Yeah, we need to figure out how it would work. I want to speak to somebody that's done like a recap.
Speaker 1: Shu, Hey, you know, I have an idea. I can reach out to Erica Strada and ask him if we're allowed to do it.
Speaker 2: The thing is like, we need to figure this out. My thought is we would review each episode, so we would almost have a breakdown of every scene and then talk about it.
Speaker 1: Do you have any seasons? There were six very good. Yes, the last one was the worst one.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but yeah, I think we would. What would we call.
Speaker 1: It chips and DIP? I don't know what chip, chips and dip? What was there like a call sign seven Mary three and four? What if we were like LA fifteen seven Mary three and four.
Speaker 2: What if we were like seven merry men?
Speaker 1: Ooh that's not super gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie I think that would probably lead people to a bad website if they type that in.
Speaker 1: Or we just get a huge audience of gay men.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean I feel like the ven diagram of Chips watchers, and that's true.
Speaker 1: Well, Eric Strata was quite the heart throb. He was on the cover of Dynamite magazine constantly. What it's true, I had his poster.
Speaker 2: So maybe, okay, maybe we'll do a Chips recap podcast. We're still figuring out the details of that, but I think that would be fun.
Speaker 1: How could we do that and play stuff without getting in trouble and copyrights and things.
Speaker 2: So it's under parody m hmm, because we'd be repurposing it. And we also like a lot of the recaps, they just talk about the scenes, they don't play them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we need to play music or something like the theme.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'd have someone redo the Chips theme with us in it.
Speaker 1: I just got dizzy. We did, we did? And you say it gets flagged every time the Chips theme. Yea, the hour open see Real Killers podcast. You say it gets flagged every time we play it?
Speaker 2: Maybe not that one you said it the boom clap one. Yes, you said it did well, let me check again.
Speaker 1: All right anyway, thank you for listening to us. Serial Killers PC on Instagram, serial KILLERSPC dot com the world Wide Web, you can see all the cereals that we've done and we'll see you again on Monday with another new episode. Andrews say, crunch, please, crunch. That was good. I'm good, I'm busy, I am not kidding. I'm dizzy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Drive on the novacane still there.
Speaker 2: I'm not subscribing