Speaker 1: What is up, friendos that welcome into Cleaning Up. That's right, the special super secret discord show we do over on the Fantasy Pros. You guys can check it out free fantasypros dot com slash chat or directly at Fantasypros dot com slash Cleaning Up where you can talk with Joe and I when Joe can talk. Joe is currently in timeout and he's trying to figure it out. So I am going to start this bad boy up hanging with you guys, hanging with a bunch of you guys, glad to see you. We have got a Dodgers game on where Joe and I are both sweating some Bobby Miller strikeouts, so we'll see if Joe comes back and he can sweat with Otherwise, it's everybody's opportunity to ask questions, and you also can come on and talk if you want, so, just raise your hand and I will bring you up and hopefully you will be able to continue coming on as long as you behave behave. So let's see where we had somebody who wanted to pop in earlier, but I think they unraised their hand. So what that means is, let's get to some of the questions that I am going to start answering to you guys. I traded Caleb Ferguson and Oswaldo Cabrera for Bednar. Is Bednar a bust this year from T baby?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think I liked I liked what Roddy Tilez was doing, and just in support if like, listen, this is an all star, he's gonna get it right. I will say this, I do think that this could lead to some you know, maybe like a couple weeks off opportunities for a world as Chapman. But I think they're going to just go right back to it, So don't be surprised if they end up just going right back to Bednar. They're also winning games, so I think they're more likely to want to not screw anything up, you know, and there are as in obviously they don't want to lose games. But I don't think they're going to like move away from their closer anytime soon. So I think that's a totally fine pick. All right, going down here, we had a lot of like nobody could hear Joe, So let's go through the questions here. Oh yeah, somebody said right here, I wouldn't be surprised if Chapman gets the next save opportunity until Yeah, I think you could get like two weeks of Chapman while Bednar builds back up his confidence and they just go to I would not be surprised at all if that's what they went, all right, color bear sell High on Holiday in a twelve team head to head categories redraft. Maybe I'm open to it.
Speaker 2: It just depends.
Speaker 1: I think the the determination of what sell High is is the biggest key. Like where Joe was talking about it, I think it's gonna be hard for like whatever. I think most people's expectation of Jackson Holiday right now is probably a little bit beyond what maybe it even should be.
Speaker 2: So if if you.
Speaker 1: Have somebody that is like the O'Neill Cruz, if somebody is willing to offer oneal cruise, I probably would move off of that in redraft. But I also still think I had done I did that CBS show where I was giving some projections. I thought Jackson Holiday could be like a fifteen home run guy, could be a thirty plus stolen base guy and hit for good average. I still kind of think that maybe the power is going to be a little bit less. Maybe the stolen base would be less. But if if he was a twelve twenty five with like eighty runs, I mean, that's pretty good. But if you can capitalize on that and get an ONNEO Cruise, yeah, then that's I'm gonna jump on that.
Speaker 2: So can you hear me now?
Speaker 1: Joey p in the house?
Speaker 2: What's up? Joey yay? Are we recording?
Speaker 1: We are recording. We've already even in the show.
Speaker 2: We've started the show. That's good. I'm glad you started the show. I'm very excited about that. Sorry, I don't know. It kept saying it saw my microphone, but I guess it didn't really see it. So Sy, what are you gonna do? I can only assume we're talking about Jackson Holiday.
Speaker 1: Right, we were talking about the sell high potential, and I hate to like retread what we were doing on leading off about it. We can go into more expansive, but like again, my thing with that is sure, I'm down to sell high, pending what the cost is. ONEO Cruz was awesome. There's probably other variations that make sense, but I think someone truly has to buy high for me to want to jump off of that, because I just I really think he can produce like a solid fantasy season. Actually, someone just an interesting name, you know who I might trade Jackson Holiday for. If I was down a little pitching show to iman Aga, I think that would be one. If somebody offers, or not that that was an offer, but I would do that.
Speaker 2: No, I would agree with that sentiment. And look, everybody, if you want to speak to us, just raise your hand. We'll call you up here because it's good to you know, sometimes when you get the questions, it's better to have context. It's nice to ask roster questions. It's nice to get a little bit better of a feel of what's going on with your teams.
Speaker 1: And people, by the way, left Joe as soon as you weren't here. They're just like, I hate the Welsh garbage, can't do the show. So we had some people leave who wanted to ask questions, and Joe comes back. Guess what numbers are?
Speaker 2: Back up?
Speaker 1: I get where I stand, So feel free to talk to your favorite Joe piece of Pia. I'll just sit and watch. I'll just sit and watch you guys talk to each other, So please come on.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely don't want that look Tilde Baggins just followed you on X so I mean, what more do you need than that?
Speaker 1: I thought I've always wanted in Tildo Baggins, All right, do you have anything else? We're at Jimbo Jimbo slices up next. I don't know if you can see that in the chat. Is there anything else you want to add on the holiday stuff?
Speaker 2: No, I think we covered a lot of it on leading off. I want to get just enough. K's up here because they've got a question, So just enough, K's welcome to cleaning up. What do you have?
Speaker 3: Joe Welch, how are we doing? Thanks for having me on real quick, just a quick question because I waited too long on second base? No blaze Alexander a viable starter yet with Perdomo's injury or are we going to have to find another option since he's going to be coming back probably Midsummer in twelve teams.
Speaker 1: By the way, categories, okay, all answer it really quick to start.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's going to be a long term long long term. Also, he is stinky defense. He's one of the worst defense. He's proven to be one of the worst defenders in baseball so far, and they're already going to like Jace Peterson to some so his playing time I think will be like mostly the guy. I think he's a good stopgap guy for a month because I like his offensive side, but defensively he's not great. And that is one thousand percent why when Perdoma is healthy, he will be back.
Speaker 2: He will be the.
Speaker 1: Guy, and he'll move it. So the answer is viably long term. No, you could do it short term, so you might want to start, I don't know, look at trade options out there, or I don't know who else is available in your league, but you're just not going to have him for the season in my opinion, I don't Joe, you feel any different.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I don't have too much to add there, So I think that's again. Early ads are always interesting too, because it just made me laugh the other day just because I saw ur and Mercedes signed with some like independent league thing, and I was like, remember that, Remember that April. That was a fun April, Like you know, these these crazy things happen in April sometimes, and I just think, you know, sometimes you've got to be careful with how we spend our fab It is a long season, depending on how competitive your league is.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Well, when I was, I was sighing, and if anybody else was, Bobby Miller just gave up a leadoff homer.
Speaker 3: And that's my other second basement Edward.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, say okay, so Edward, you're doing all right if you got Edward.
Speaker 4: So Edward, he's just he's so lackadaisical at the plays. He can wait too many balls for strikes. It's like it's almost like he's trying to get a walk instead of a hit the most time. So it's starting to get a little worried on him.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy. I cannot comprehend the I will not swing at anything through the first like four pitches, and then when I get to two strikes, I become Joey Gallow. I'm the most I just don't understand it. It's super frustrating. But he was aggressive there, and he absolutely just launched Bobby Miller, so.
Speaker 2: That you become Joey Vado. I think it's more like Joey Vodo than Joey Gallo. How many pitches that Joey Vodo always look at. I mean it's just I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just something I mean, it's a little bit different, but he's way.
Speaker 2: Better hitter than Joey Gallo will ever be. But if you got Edward, I wouldn't be worried. I think you're fine there at second base. All right, let's go to all savages here. And he's called himself Joey's dishwasher, which is for inside baseball for some of us. What's up Joey's dishwasher?
Speaker 5: Oh man, I just wanted to uh to come spend my lunch with you. Seen Joey p would have been a live stage. Didn't even care that it was baseball.
Speaker 2: Tell you that we don't even care the base of football. People want to just talk and hang out anyway. This is a baseball one though, Savage.
Speaker 5: So I just wanted to come say hi to my friend.
Speaker 2: We miss you. Well. I'll be doing the NFL Draft live for two nights Thursday and Friday, so you'll get eight hours of me in two days. That's plenty. That's enough for anybody.
Speaker 5: Let's go, man, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Now, Savage, do you have a baseball rooting interest or you a UH fan? You're Red Sox fan? Okay, so how do you feel about the Red Sox roster this year and losing Trevor's story again.
Speaker 5: I haven't followed, honestly, man, that's been it's been been an odd year for me. I haven't even haven't even watched a baseball game or paid any attention yet.
Speaker 2: Well, Savage, this be the day that you turn that corner. This is the day where things go different. You get you got excited about baseball because you're hanging out with me in the Welsh and I want you to go watch some baseball and I'll be talking NFL with you very soon. But it's good to see you or sort of or hear you or talk to you. Savage. You're a good dude. I wish the dishwasher situation had worked out better, but Savage did literally everything he could for that song.
Speaker 1: Oh savages, Oh I know savages.
Speaker 2: Now with the dish you and a Welsh knows the inside baseball of the Dishwashington that took a month from Low's to get delivered. And he was trying to help me because it turns Oh, what are the chances I call customer service and I get somebody that I know, and that somebody is Savage from our discord. I mean how hilarious is that? And even he couldn't get it to get done properly. But luckily it's all done now. The dishes are clean, bro, The dishes are done. Man. What movie is that? From Welsh? The dishes are done? Man? Do you know?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: If he says man, I'm gonna think The Big Lebowski.
Speaker 2: No, it's don't tell mom. The Babysitters Dead a classic guy. You should show your kids that movie. They're like, actually a really good one.
Speaker 1: By the way, Joe, I'm not feeling good about our Bobby Miller Live Sweat reaction. As I mentioned at the top, he gave up a leadoff, Homer, he gave up a hit and he might. I don't know if we're gonna get a K here. We got Byron Buckson up here, but Bobby, oh, we're gonna get a k.
Speaker 2: Buckson's good for a K. Here's one from thinner thoughts on trading Shota for Max Freed had to head categories.
Speaker 1: So trading away Shota to get Max Freed, that's.
Speaker 2: I believe what he's alluding to. So the question is who would you rather have rest of season?
Speaker 1: I personally think I want Shota and that might be overreactionary, and oh there's a k oja to this that might be like Max Freed overreaction. He's definitely going to be the due that you know with the Braves, you're just gonna like walk into wins. But if we're talking about like the better picture, I think Shota is the better picture right now. So it's it's a little too close though It's not one of those where it's like I think there's a deal being had, but I would rather have Shota right now.
Speaker 2: All right, This one's from Miktunda. Would you take holiday and Freed for Lindor? So, if you have Lindor, would you take holiday in Freed.
Speaker 1: I kind of think you maybe could do that, especially if you're down pitching depth.
Speaker 2: It's a dicey situation to say.
Speaker 1: That Jackson holiday is going to be able to fill the perceived Francisco Lindoor value. But I think, in a nutshell, okay, here's what I might do. I might try to push a little bit, like maybe I could get a little bit of a better pitcher or something like that. But I think you could do it. I'm not sure if I'm like highly suggesting you.
Speaker 2: Do it, you know what I mean, I understand. Uh, here's another question here. Well, I guess we got a lot of these on leading off, we didn't really talk about him. Where are you at with Max Freed? See? Going into the season, I was very like in the Black Book when I wrote him up, I say, I believe I even put him in the red flags because Freed was a guy that like, look, you gotta kind of prove its me. He's healthy now, he was okay in the spring, but so far and you know, mixed bag results here. And if Atlanta loses Freed and Strider, like I think Atlanta's toast. I know that sounds crazy, but like they're toast. I don't think they can overcome that. I really don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge Freed guy.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I feel bad about picking on like early production to be the reasons why I can tell you guys that I'm not like a big, big Max Freed guy. I would say this, His stuff looks about the same. It's just not as effective as k percentage.
Speaker 2: His way down.
Speaker 1: He's walking more batters right now, he's getting hit harder. He's already given up a one fourteen point four Max ev which is the second hardest hit ball of his career, just getting banged around a lot more. But you have a you have more wiggle room when you're with the Braves. But I'm not a big Max Freed guy. So I think Max Freed is in the fringy ish area. You know, you had said earlier on the show when we were talking about like Meryl Kelly, Meryl is one of the type of those are the type of pictures I want to get right now. You know why, because I don't think they cost a whole lot. They don't cost show toa Imanaga. Like I think Merril Kelly is just like a middle line starter who's gonna get me in.
Speaker 2: I bet you can get Meryl Kelly plus for Max Freed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you could give If I could get like a decent plus, sure in a Max Freed trade. But I'm just saying, like Kelly is a type of pictures that I'm trying to acquire right now. It's less risk in the acquisition. If these guys are all getting hurt and it's just less acquisition and it's like solid return. So don't I don't Max Red is that type of guy. I'm trying to go and blow the doors off of buying low. If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Here's a great question from Jimbo Slice, Good afternoon, gents, trade Trout and Logan Allen for Julio twelve man head to head points. Look, Julio is hitting under two hundred right now. He always struggles in April. Trout is red hot. I mean, to be honest with you, Yeah, I mean, forget the Logan Allen piece. He doesn't even matter. I want Julio rest of season more than Trout. I know Trout's been terrific to start the year, but I mean, I can't shake that difference. And it's the same that every year with Julio. It's the cold April every single year. I'd be just buying low in the Mariners. When I was watching that last night, I was looking at Polonco under two hundred, Julio under two hundred. Kirby stinks, Castillo stink like it's just been just buy on the because this is not gonna last, Like April's gonna be a distant memory. And for me, it's a hard yes for me, And I know that's a tough one, but you know, and you seem to agree with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm that's just the class. Like if I can't look at Julio Rodriguez, it literally stutters me talking about this type of thing because it's like, yeah, of course I'm gonna buy in Julio rod Riga is now. I think he's gonna bounce back. I also think there's something wildly weird going on with the Mariners. Everybody is struggling off. It's a struggling pitching and struggling. It's almost too much of an anomaly to me. But we know Trout's trade hitch history. This is this is the quintessential trade of trades. This encompasses everything you want to do in the trade market. You have an awesome, cool Mike Trout who has a storied injury history, and you can get like the number two overall Fantasy Baseball player because of the hot start of Trout and his struggles.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, this is what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Baby. Yeah, I'm with you. So if you've got questions dropped in the chat or just raise your hand and will pull you up here to speak live.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you guys here. Everybody South African G said, at what point does your quote worry meter move to panic mode with starting pictures regarding like Kirby, Castillo, Musgrove has been a little roughed up. These are pictures may track records, so just keep patient with the question.
Speaker 2: May. That's my answer is May. Like it's still two starts into the season. You know, Spring is different for a lot of guys too. There's a lot of pictures that have dead arm, you know, after spring. Some guys have it during spring, as long as the guy is healthy. You know, some guys sometimes are tip and pitches and they don't realize, like there's so many variables in there. I'm worried for sure, but panic is not until I get into May and look that might be too far along where you don't get to you know, sell high on a guy or get out from underneath the guy. But the way pictures are dropping like flies Welsh like I I'm I'm happy to have Castillo or Kirby on my roster right now because I don't have Strider, I don't have brandber Valdez, I don't have you know, all these guys like it's tough. It is really tough in the picture streetch right. Now, here's one from Cole's balls. Good afternoon, friends, Thanks for all the advice. I've leveled up my game. If as we want to do a level you up, can maybe we get some feelings about newt Bar. You're the new Bar guy, what you expect when he returns, and maybe an honest timeline. I think you're gonna get him by the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's I think he was a triple a rehab assignment like yesterday, so I think, yeah, the weekend is like foreseeable, maybe Monday, So I think by next week, especially for like weekly leagues, you'll have him back. You know what to expect. I don't know like he I'm always like really optimistic simply because you know, he's a dude who is always working on his craft, the drive line stuff. And it went from you know, hitting the ball harder to now optimizing how you get fly balls hitting harder. So like, I think he can have power. I think he can have good stolen bases. I do think some of the training he's done is press some of his batting average away. But I would like if he's sitting on the wire, like I'm picking him up. If he's on my il and I have a five outfield. I'm putting him back in. So that's how I take it. By the way, I want to point out you're looking for pictures. Chris Paddock is looking good, and he has looked good since spring training, and he's looking good against the Dodgers right now, striking out, dude. So Paddock is out there, go and pick him up right now.
Speaker 2: Here's another question from Finner. You guys write these pitching replacements Tyler Anderson, show Manaia, Spencer, Turnbull Los Valdez in multiple leagues. I would say Turnbull way ahead of the other two, Like Manaia would be two for me, Anderson would be three, but it would be Turnbull far and away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Turnble's just been so good it's hard to not Like, do I trust Turnbull rest this season?
Speaker 2: No? No, but you gotta add him over those guys. I think he's the clear ad. I would do it. I'm inverse talking about it the waiver wire too. This week.
Speaker 1: Turnbull, Manaya Anderson is my order of like pickups.
Speaker 2: So we have the same. But to me, Turnbull is like the guy that like I put ten bucks on him and like a buck on the others like that, Just to get a gauge if it's a fab league something like that. Yeah, something like that. All right, Welsh. In terms of Paddock again, now that's a guy in the past that you haven't necessarily been on two pitch, pitcher, all this stuff. So what is it about Paddock that you're seeing now that has you so excited?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, his fastball looks great. I actually like Paddock. I've always liked pet because he was I saw Paddock a bunch when he was Padre and then you know, he had the Tommy John he was out. We've seen some good advances that the Minnesota Twins' major league development has been pretty good. He's already got five swing and whiffs through two innings in this game against the Dodgers, where he did give up a run, so it's something to monitor. But check this out. His slider is up eight. It's a four miles per hour on the season start right now, it's averaging eighty seven early on here. His fastball is up at fifty four. He's already got five swinging whiffs early on. Dodgers have been a little bit swinging whiffy, but he's getting and he's using three pitches to twenty plus percent usage. So I like the slider, I like the change up. I think he's gonna keep inducing some strikeouts and you know, if he doesn't lose command. I think he's kind of sneaky and finner. Asked Paddock, compared to all those guys, you probably like Turnbull's probably got to just be the guy because he's been so ridiculous. But I would go Paddock after Turnbull.
Speaker 2: Here's an interesting one. I'm thinking a lot of questions in the last couple of days about Jung Hu Lee. He is not in the lineup today against the Nats. Maybe a little day off there. The slashes at two fifty five, three fifteen, three forty not great. Would he be a bye for you because he would be a bye for me.
Speaker 1: Well, Joe, you didn't listen to my trade video because in my trade video, fine, I I'm actually into Jung Huli and I wasn't out.
Speaker 2: I was drunk off WrestleMania for for you were too busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watching one of the greatest wrestling moments of all time, do you actually consider by the way the Row, the Sina to Rock to Undertaker and then Cody winning one of the greatest wrestling moments like everybody talks about.
Speaker 2: I just dropped the In This League, In This Ring podcast for my wrestling podcast, and I'll say this, it was overbooked. It was amazing. It was fun. I think if you're gonna do WrestleMania forty, you want to have something that kind of encompasses kind of the then, now together forever kind of feeling of what they're doing where you took the past and the present, but it all related to romans, so it was all great. It was top three. I think it's still WrestleMania three, WrestleMania seventeen, and WrestleMania forty in terms of like giving you the best moments ever? Was it was that good? I don't know the number. Well, three is Hogan, Hogan and Andre that's that's a very special one. Iconic. It is iconic. And then of course seventeen is like the peak of the Attitude era, and then you know kind of the transition out of that question.
Speaker 1: Also answer real quick, hold on Lee, Yes, by hard hit numbers have been through the roof. He's barreling a whole bunch. My take, go watch the video, but my take is that like the way he's hitting the ball. It's going to equate two numbers that I didn't think he could have in the preseason. So I'm a buye or a pickup or whatever on Jung Houley right now.
Speaker 2: So sorry, Luis Monto's by the way, has two homers sins being sent down, just putting that out there too. So if their struggle to be had, that might be a guy to you know, maybe pick back up. It's it's possible, not saying impossible. By the way. Also, I don't know if you so this breaking new. So Donni rafaela eight year contract extension just came down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that was yesterday. That happened yesterday, but yeah, he signed the big eight year.
Speaker 2: And I guess he signed it today because it just said one hour ago since we started eating off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like announced it yesterday. But what's interesting, I didn't. I still don't know these things, like I'm always getting new news. So, like, first off, if if everybody doesn't know, Jackson Holliday is still eligible for the PPI, the Prospect Incentive Program because he was up April tenth, so that was a part of the program, and Jackson Turio was not eligible because he signed an extension in the off season before the season started. But Rafaela is eligible for this because he signed the extension after the season started. So, and I'm talking about the extra pit compensation if they were to win Rookie of the Year. So Raphaela is, Jackson Holiday is, but like Churio isn't because he signed a contract extension before. So just interesting stuff added to raphael and just the whole pit compensation.
Speaker 2: Is there another guy right now you'd be stashing from? I know we talked about Jordan Beck, I know some guys that you know we've talked about already, the stash guys I mentioned either plas Meyer has looked really good for Pittsburgh. Is there anybody else stash worthy for you right now that you say, well, there might be an opportunity in this rotation or in this lineup sooner than later.
Speaker 1: Well, it's actually I'm gonna be putting in my article together if people want to check that out. Bobby Miller does not look good right now. That's not good.
Speaker 2: Great now, I'll go oh in five, after two days.
Speaker 1: Of this one hurts because I really like this one. He's got one on. He just walked Austin Martin. It's just and their pitching coat.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not the like the Twins have some k's in there, like I don't know, man, very frustrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're one of the highest strikeout teams. But I have to dig back in. You can go and check out my article. I'll have it posted tomorrow and on the Thursday edition of Leading Off, we do the prospect segment. But like Heston, Kerstatt is still up there. Paul Skeen, Paul Skeene's is still the one I'm really focused on. I kind of thought that they would have been good if the would brought him up today, simply because they have. He's only had like forty pitches through two starts. He's not going over three innings, not over forty, and I wonder if that's to save the Bullets for the season. So Skeans is still at the top. Kurstatt is the hottest hitter in the minor leagues right now, and they'll probably give up on doing the Austin Hayes stuff. Those two. And I'm still in the fringe territory of Camonaro, like I could, I could see you not having Cameronaro. But we're getting close to him.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm in the I'm in the having Camonaro for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just don't want to sit for a month with my problem. Like somebody had me for suggesting to cut him the other day, and it's just like, well, I just want to sit for a month on him.
Speaker 2: And if it's for a month for him, if you can, and if you're in a ten team league, it's a little harder, but you know.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: One more here from Dan Seido Foughts on Logan Web getting hit a lot of the first restarts. He's been getting hit a lot all twenty twenty four. We talked about this. You're getting hit all over the ballpark in the spring, So this one, to me is also very troubling. Like Logan Webb. Somebody asked me this before the show. My buddy Chris asked me, would you trade Logan Web for CJ. Abrams? Is that a trade that you would make?
Speaker 1: Oh man, just can you imagine?
Speaker 2: I said no, but I understood it like that's that. That was my answer, no, because starting pitching is dropping like flies. If you have anything, I keep it still, but that's like right on the border where I get it. But I don't know if I would do that trade, But that's my problem.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine trading like healthy pitching, like top ish tier pitching right now? I can't. Abrams looks insane and credible, but I just don't think I could.
Speaker 2: Right, here's a Cohler Bear wants to rate his five round prospect draft eighteen Dynasty points League, Langford, Cameronio, Jenkins, Job, and Mayo A plus. It's pretty eighteen, so it better be a plus.
Speaker 1: It better be well Jenkins though. My only problem with Jenkins is like in a f if you only have five minor leaguers, I do care about proximity, and Jenkins is hurt right now by it. He's got a quad strain. He might not even play for a month, Like he's a ways away. But every one of your guys are gonna come off of they're gonna graduate this year, so then like you just have maybe one of the top guy. I'm down with it. It's but it's it's awesome, It's still awesome, all right.
Speaker 2: Cole's got one more question. I said that was the last question, but we got to have another question here. Do you think the A's are gonna keep Mason Miller? As the closer. Yes, I said that all offseason. It's the only way to keep him healthy, clean innings, no up and down. Take care of him. You can have him. How many days are gonna have three? Save Portunia to row for the A's none, So yes to me, that's absolutely as roll. It always was his role. That's the way to go. And Cole says, you guys are both the best? Are we the best? Welsh? You agree? Right, Mason Miller is the closer, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mason Miller is the guy. Bobby Miller's not the answer, but Mason Miller's the answer for sure.
Speaker 2: Well either way, it's Miller time. So that's gonna do it for us. But we'll be back again next Wednesday to do this again. Thanks for joining us for the bonus here cleaning up on our discord. If you haven't already join our discord Fancybros dot Com slash chats, you can get in here, ask us questions. We can get a little deeper dive into some of your teams, some of your players, some of your issues there and you can talk to us live here on the channel, which is always fun. So join the discord every Wednesday after leading off for cleaning up. That'll do it for me and the Welsh, but the story of the game goes on. We'll see you next time kids, Happy holiday,