Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about AI. Let's talk well, okay, so.
Speaker 4: Who will be the four most dominant companies in the AI space? We gotta have keys on here sometimes too to talk about it gonna be here today.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was just thinking about that. We should have had them on today. Yeah, but I we.
Speaker 2: Didn't know he was gonna be here Green and said, you know who's gonna be there?
Speaker 3: That is a fact, a fact the poster. So AI AI.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about four most dominant companies in the AI space.
Speaker 2: Of course, Apple, Microsoft, Google will probably be the third, three biggest players. The fourth I don't think we've seen creator Chap. I think we have which one? I think we have and we just kind of overlook it. Tell me more, Amazon, tell me more?
Speaker 5: All right, So let's think about AI right inside the homes you got alection? Okay, Let's think about the stores, cash the stores, all right, let's think about it. Let's think about e commerce. How do they know what we want? They're using AI? How do they know what to recommend for us?
Speaker 6: Right? Let's think from logistics? Are they doing drone deliveries?
Speaker 5: They're here, right, They're already the fact that they're they're doing all these things and we're not even mentioning them. Plus they have the capital and the infrastructure. It's like, why are we not talking about them in the AI race?
Speaker 6: I think even before Google, I would say I would say.
Speaker 5: In video for sure, I would put in the other semi AMD just from what they're creating now. AMD is behind what Nvidia is doing right now. But I like AMD. I think it's Apple, I think it's Microsoft as a four, but I think Amazon. I think we need to make it five. That's interesting. And then I got to sleep. I'll let I'll let you give you other ones. Then I'll give you a sleeper, I think as well.
Speaker 4: I think Tesla is one of the most important because transportation is what everybody's really waiting for. So I just saw Alex get Energy shout out to him. He was in a convention truckers and they have the battery that can charge the eighteen wheeling in hight.
Speaker 3: In fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 4: So they're already working on the tournaments driving eighteen wheelers. I feel that within the next twenty years it will really be on the road. As far as cars that's driving them. The technology is already there, but it's so tough politically, but it's only a matter of time. And even without cars driving themself, there's still AI and but the efficiency of transportation has to evolve, especially on planes. Everything you think of drones all. So I feel like transportation artificial intelligence is really going to change change that landscape. Tesla is taking the lead in that and probably will be the leader from a transportation standpoint, not just from a car I think from eight at eighteen wheeler transportation standpoint. They're already working on trains and I see a Tesla plane happening.
Speaker 5: Oh incredible, Wow, those are I mean even that company. So Tesla makes the product, and that's what we talked about this last night. Let's find the companies that are helping making sure that product runs efficiently. And so if we know if it's autonomous driving, they're going to need semis that do Aultimately, what are the companies that are doing that? So I think that that's a that's a great point in transportation for Shure, but like that's an opportunity find the companies that are helping making sure that the charging stations are efficient, making sure that the batteries are efficient, making sure that the AI inside the LED screen, Like all these things have companies that are behind them.
Speaker 2: And if you want to know a resources that you can use, you can go to either A sixteen and Z to the family or why combinators to see like which AI companies are going to like be leaders in the next two or three years that could get acquire by Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Tesla. Even with Sam at open Labs, it's interesting, well, homework assignment what institution or company with Sam Autman a part of before chat GPT came to the forefront. He was very smart to like look at everyone's ideas, provide funding and then put the best of those ideas together, like into one or two products.
Speaker 4: And with chat GBT, I was talking to keys like rememberone, I was talking about the integration with crypto and web three and how it all got to come together. Yeah, So the chat GBT thing, a few a few companies will benefit from it and we'll see full integration. Imagine when chat GBT is part of your notes, Yeah, on your iPhone, right, so when you're writing your notes, you just start the sentence and then based off of how you're actually writing, then it can finish it for st yeah, like or when it's fully integrated with Microsoft work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that plug is not for Instacart a couple other retailers, So imagine that have like a full app store, No.
Speaker 4: For sure, So those companies have definitely benefit from it for sure. And yeah, like chat GBT is still in its infancy stages and it's still not like when the app is fully developed on your phone and it's you know, on the iPhone homepage and you just go to it and it's like fully integrated with your iPhone notes and you can literally write a book in ten minutes on.
Speaker 3: Your iPhone notes. That changes everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I feel like, yeah, for sure, the companies that already have the infrastructure in place, Apple, Microsoft, They're gonna definitely benefit from it. And then all of the other ancillary companies.
Speaker 5: For sure, there's another one and I'll be interested. He hold on because it's crazy around ending with the word I was going to start with, but you said infrastructure and I'm talking large scale enterprise.
Speaker 6: What do you think about IBM?
Speaker 5: This is a company, this is a legacy brand, right, But when we talk about software, when you talk about hardware, we talk about services at large scale. They've been here doing it. In fact, we overlook it, right. But Watson was one of those first things that it was we marveled that and it was it was way too early. We saw it on Jeopardy and it kind of crashed out, but that what we were seeing. It happen in real time, right, and they sold off Watson. But like IBM is one of those companies when I think about large scale and from an enterprise, because corporate still uses them. Yeah, they might have an opportunity as well as a sleeper in the space you don't need earners.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners where it makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready to see how Square can transform your business. Visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Leadership. That's the only thing, Like you need a regime change, like not trying to like offend anybody. There's a ceiling on games you can win, Like let's say I like stan Van Gundi's your coach shot at a stand in. Jeff, I love you guys so much. These are just my thoughts, not Trevors shot. So if they end up, you know, interviewing you, these are my comments. I love your brother, but I think with the CEOs they've had, I think IBM has gotten really comfortable and they haven't pushed for it. I think they got comfortable off the wins and the victories in the eighties and nine and then everyone came to take their lunch in the early two thousands. Infrastructure is there, for sure. I just think you need new leadership to be able to pull that off. Sleep the Giant could be could be Sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see and yeah, we'll have a more in depth AI conversation.
Speaker 3: We'll get keys on here like one of these weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the hologround will stay Van Gundy.
Speaker 6: Too, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: How do you think it affected the NBA and NFL the what the AI?
Speaker 3: How will it affect it?
Speaker 2: That would be crazy, Like if coach you started using AI to like run data on players, because even my dad was telling them when he was doing the tour with the Raptors with you guys, like they were saying, enough, the shots were off the high enough, So imagine if you can pro like make.
Speaker 6: Custom plans for that's a bad shot here as why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So well, everybody, once we start, once we start talking about AI, nobody has anybody heard of virtual reality anymore. Nobody's even talking about virtual reality or NFCS yeah, or augmented reality. Yeah, but I always felt that virtual reality, augmented reality is a future of sports. From a viewing standpoint, Yeah, it's like if you can be front row to watch Lebron and you feel like you're actually front row, Like that's game changing.
Speaker 5: You can sell that ticket a million times for the same seat. Absolutely, And we talked to some guys, you know, we were with the NFLPA not just from a game standpoint or a fan standpoint, but from an athlete standpoint.
Speaker 6: Imagine if I didn't have to get hit.
Speaker 5: In practice, and I could go through practice virtually, right, Like these are the type of things like I could actually have game feeld game film in my headset. Now do I have to spend three hours at the facility?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: It changes things, It makes things more efficient. But sports, like you said, like virtual reality is one of those spaces was like, yeah, this makes a lot of sense, and there's a lot of money to be made. I can sell the same seat at court side at the Knicks game to ten thousand people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's better than some on it once.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing. It's like every because like remember the metaverse. So it's like I'm just saying, like people people have showing attention spans. They focus on one thing at a time. It's like, oh, doge coin.
Speaker 3: Is the future?
Speaker 6: I said it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Then it's like, oh the metaverse. Then it's like oh NFTs. Now it's like oh chat GBT so. But at one point a lot of these stuff is going to start to merge together because it's still there's still people in the metaverse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just nobody. He took nobody, nobody spokes about it anymore.
Speaker 4: But at some point that's going to have some viability to it at some point, you know what I mean, Like augmentary reality, virtuality, they're going to get it right, like and at some point AI is going to be, you know, take over the whole situation. But it's like these things have six months, yeah, and talking points, it's like six months until something new.
Speaker 5: Thing comes up in the metaverse, right if they're paying robuts not much difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apple, they once they get that cost down for the headset.
Speaker 4: But look, a lot of people brought land in the metaverse real estate fifty thousand dollars mistakes. That was completely stupid. Yes, because that's worth nothing. They pay fifty thousand dollars for a house in the metaverse to live next to Snoop. But just think about that rationally, why would you pay fifty thousand dollars for a house in the metaverse?
Speaker 6: Ladies?
Speaker 2: If men will do that getting that DMS and promising the world and get.
Speaker 5: There was some people will rationalizing it, right, Like some people made rational and it was like ooh, okay. From a standpoint where it was like, oh, I can have people, we could do invents inside here, they could have all types of incentives inside of it. I was like, okay, but yeah, if I don't own physical it's tough.
Speaker 6: For me to do too.
Speaker 4: But even if you, like I said, fomo missing out out, Yes, people do things. You can rationalize anything. Yes, that's the that's the scary. That's the scary part about life. You can make an excuse for whatever you want to anything. Yeah, I mean you could.
Speaker 3: You could. You can rationalize anything. It doesn't mean it's rational.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, that is trade. So just be careful with these with these new and if that's men's these new things that cut.
Speaker 2: Like I said, take your time, and let's be honest, it's the VC firms that are pushing the propaganda behind it. N f T is in the Worklet's move to metaverse. I told you I wouldn't go work shot the meta Hi mar Hi jod Wrin.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I haven't got a season this yet, which means I'm right, thank you. I'll be there in two weeks. N f T is dead in the water.
Speaker 3: Uh a.
Speaker 2: I is gonna stay around. Stop when I'm lying, spit it through something though, I'm looking back and we got a love audience. What's going on? So and also and for culturally, like if you go to like your aunt, your grandma, your friend, and like, hey, Like if I came to you and say, man, I'm gonna send you a virtual house for two point fifty you like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Send it open?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: If you go fall with that, listen, I can sell you deceit to be the next president of the United States. Don't get caught up and the next thing just by the biggest companies like follow with the five biggest governments, five biggest heads funds are doing. Like if black Rock is not putting any money into virtual land or metaverse or digital OnlyFans, girls, you shouldn't either digital.
Speaker 6: Leave it.
Speaker 2: She doesn't love you like that, brother, Let it go.
Speaker 4: My graduate from my school being forced bad drop bag drop, Mike drop bad drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return but if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the state's Department of Homeland Security,