Speaker 1: Time for laground reveal.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the bear flag. I think we need to stop the bears from taking ozimpic. They're getting too small, they're getting skins and bones. And the bear community is very important to the gay community, and I think ozimpic is actually homophobic in that way.
Speaker 1: And you know, in a lot of ways, hashtags save the bears can work both in a gay spiritual sense, yeah, and also real sense, because I don't really know the status of bears.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait, what this is for the animal? This is the flag for this the animal bears.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's for like the mammal bears.
Speaker 1: It so confused. You're under the assumption that somehow bears got ozempic in the woods.
Speaker 2: Yes, you haven't heard of this.
Speaker 1: Did you read about this?
Speaker 2: Yes? And the whole thing like woman or bear like, you're choosing the bear or man or bear You're choosing the bear.
Speaker 1: Like because the bear will have ozempic to share.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. Wait is this.
Speaker 1: I thought you were about like big hairy men, like a stink night kind of.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say this now and we're going to put it at the top of the episode. But San Diego in San Francisco. We're coming, We're coming, I'm coming. We're going to be in San Diego on the first of October at the Balboa Theater. Ticket link in Bio, and then San Francisco on the ninth we're gonna be at the Castro Theater. Tickets are also gonna be in Bio. Please come. We're gonna have fun and if these shows go well, we'll probably do more across America. But we're kind of trial running seeing how it feels. It's gonna be a fucking.
Speaker 1: Movie, seeing if the rumors are true. People fuck with me, yes, certain, no, yes or no. I think the answer is yes.
Speaker 2: But somehow I this is I don't know, someone enlightened me. But somehow we've already sold like half of the tickets to San Francisco and we've never spoken about it. I don't know how people know.
Speaker 1: I love the Bay.
Speaker 2: I love the Bay. No, I really, I really love the Bay. I love the people. I fucking love the architecture of the Bay. I love like the way it looks. Also, when we're in San Diego, I know where we're staying. But yeah, this is my gay bear flag. Guys. I know it's for the gay bears. I do actually love my bears. Yes, I love my bear. So if you're a big hairy stinky bear, hit my dms like.
Speaker 1: Just adding stinky, Like I'm not making that face because like, listen, you're.
Speaker 2: Not liberated anyone's yum. You're not You're not free, like like the entire podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't yuck anyone's yum. But stinky is just crazy. But I do forget stink night exists and fuck it, Like, yeah, pheromones exist. There are people who what's it called when you finger yourself and rub it on your neck? Oh remember when one time we were like, should I put my like vaginal juices on your neck and see what happens?
Speaker 2: I do remember that, and we never did do it. I feel like I would have pulled crazy that night.
Speaker 1: Maybe one day we try. That does just seem like kind of disgusting like that, that kind of seems like and I'm not saying that in a way to make vaginal nassy, but more so, I'm like it kind of seems a bit bio warfare, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, especially from that cuchi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, God forbid, like I had something cooking at it and know what's happening down there? And I've got like a little like sour dough sarter.
Speaker 3: And so you would put it on my neck.
Speaker 2: You would put it on my neck and I'd get chemical burns. I'd have like welts right here from your coot.
Speaker 1: I will never forget when I use a three day monostat, and I genuinely like I was shaking and like like writhing in my bed.
Speaker 2: It was really intense watching you go through.
Speaker 1: My lips were gripping, like the bed.
Speaker 2: Something feels off right now. I think another earthquake is coming, not right now specifically, but in the next week. I can the energy in the air just shifted.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm about to shift it back to reality because I can't believe this is my reality. There is a brand I do not know where this is located, but there is a woman's what is it called pads and tampons and shit, what is that called women's utensils? Like I'm not even kidding, that's so.
Speaker 2: Bucked up, but it's actually contraceptive. Not joking, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Buck. What is like in Walgreens when you walk in and be like, oh, I gotta go to the girls section, vagina, vaginal discharge section.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait what is it calledmin products? Yes, feminine products, feminine products.
Speaker 1: There's a brand with just Enya TM, so they trademarked.
Speaker 2: Business over for you. It's over for you and the musicians.
Speaker 1: It's diaper, it's everything pussy related.
Speaker 2: I would love releasing anything under your name ever, because they have that market corner and you wanted to direct.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a Malaysian brand. Wait no, yeah, that's just their like based way.
Speaker 2: But their packaging is kind of chic.
Speaker 1: I mean they kind of ate and definitely it's referencing Anya like nya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that digs go in you know, they're talking about it going up in you.
Speaker 1: I actually don't think they have tampons, which period. Remember when a random security guard at Chateau Lane said that. Yeah, like he said like oh no, no no, he said all up Anya business, and you and Josiah literally went crazy. It was really it was like one Jeopardy or something, because.
Speaker 2: Well it's because any time we say in your face or like Dix goes in you, or what's another one, in your face Dix goes in you, all up in your couture or all up in your cotar like just anything along those lines. And you used to hate it so much. It used to be like, actually so gnarly for her, she used to hate it, do you know what? But when he said it, it shifted things like for you shift You just needed like someone not close to you to say it, and it really you started.
Speaker 1: Happened to be this older random ass man working at security at the Chateau Lanes who also whatn't did Josiah drink that night? Which I also respect because Josiah was underage?
Speaker 2: Yeah he really was. I was thirteen. I mean we were all thirteen, but I just had a mustache.
Speaker 1: Oh because you went to Turkey. Wait, can you get a mustache transplant?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: You can get a tren Like you want chest hair. They will take that shit from your back, your bush, the back of your head where put it in your chest? You want a connecting beard? Turkey? Leave a comment?
Speaker 1: Remember when Turkey was all up in your that's okay? Yes, kind of set you into the male psychosis of you thinking you were going bald.
Speaker 2: I know when they started hitting me up, I was like, whoa, am I giving the ship? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, am I giving bald.
Speaker 2: There is a photo that I took in the shower at the gym of the top of my head and it was already when I thought I was like going bald, and I showed it to everyone and I was like, look, guys, I'm going bald. Bitch. I looked at that photo like probably two months ago, and I had the most thick, dense hair I've ever seen in my life. It's literally like eyebrow blindness or blush blindness for men. Like I legitimately thought I was losing my hair, but I was chill.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, to be fair, I guess if somebody was in my DMS being like fuck it, like, uh non surgical bbl Like okay.
Speaker 2: Well you do need a non jurgical BBO.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna pump some saline into my butt.
Speaker 2: Cheet Oh. Speaking of saline, there is one of my there's someone that I know irl that makes OnlyFans content which I'm sex positive, I'm kink positive. I'm like, do your things, sell your body, like get your bread, like, do it all. Like I'm actually proud of and quite honestly jealous of you, because I wish I was perceived as a sexual being even slightly. But I'm just like this like alien class for most people.
Speaker 1: You and your mental health, and it actually is chill for you, and you just have that kind of brain that in itself is like such a free I'm like, damn that right, there is a free thinker.
Speaker 2: Exactly like you're free. You're actually free. But I had never ventured onto his page before out of respect, and I like wanted to know this guy from facing before I saw his like internet shit. And that's how I like, hope most interactions with me. Go bitch. His page popped up on my feed. His page popped up on my feed completely shifted how I viewed this man, and I'm sorry, like I still like fuck with you, bitch. He pumps saline in his balls and made his balls the size of two great fruits.
Speaker 1: No, it's literally like when people start injecting shit into Needo package.
Speaker 2: Like it literally looks like a bubble bubble stuff with slime, Like his balls look like a bubble bubble stuff with slime. And one of my favorite videos.
Speaker 1: It really looks like if you press it, it comes back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, yeah it slow immediately, it's slow rising.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's got some bounce back to it. Those balls.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I still fuck with him. I still think he's the goat. But his giant monster balls and that's what he called them. He calls him his monster balls, and he likes to be punched in his mom's.
Speaker 1: I was saying to Drew because I was on the bed with him when we got to this. Oh, so do we need to talk about how it originally got there? Because we were talking about the it's a stormy.
Speaker 2: Day in London, down.
Speaker 1: No place to go, no place to room around. I mean I can't, but I'm a baby when it comes to the rain. So neptime, neaptime do the.
Speaker 2: First Wait, I can't remember it.
Speaker 1: He's like looking outside, was like, yeah, I love that video so much. That video brings me joy, unadulterated joy. It's like that new like there's this trend going around that it's like if my one job is not to laugh, but somebody plays this video in front of me and like, I like explode and it's this. That's how I feel about that video because it just makes it makes me so happy.
Speaker 2: It is a very happy video. I mean low key. This is like like we could we could do something with this fabric, like it's really comfortable and like it works.
Speaker 1: I mean we could start the most like chemical nuclear ass uh smoke like bomb with it. We could set it on fire.
Speaker 2: I mean, now my balls are full of plastic like that.
Speaker 1: Man, everything is plastic, and you know what, it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Ever, everything means nothing to me. Everything means nothing to me. Everything means nothing to me. Okay, well, I've been sitting on a bad boy, a bad boy piece of information. So I went to the movies. I saw Midnight on Oak Street or The Last Street on Oak Street or whatever the Last Day on Oak Street, like I don't literally I don't care, which, by the way, actually awesome. It's like a turn your brain off like escape reality ass movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because is it like a prequel or something like a Jason movie or my tweeking.
Speaker 2: No, this is this is like it's nothing, Clover that baby.
Speaker 1: They are fucking up with their Like, I haven't seen a trailer anything. The only thing I've seen of this is like the sign motif they're running. But I'm like it like it to me when I'm driving past or something. I'm like, oh yeah, nightmare and Oak. I thought it was a nightmare on ok Actually, damn Halloweens, come Corker, you can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually I think it exists inside of the clover Field universe.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the hell is that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but basically, a town gets put in Jurassic Times like.
Speaker 1: It flipper Field. I barely know her.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, hey, keep that to yourself next time. Okay, thank you? Wait, which mic is mine? I'm one? Okay, we're good. What was I saying? Oh went and saw Midnight on ok Street. It was really good, actually, like it's not meant to be the best movie ever made, and I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was cool. Plus shout out Maizie, she's the goat. But I go to Century City to see this movie.
Speaker 1: Wait, Mazie Stella. Yeah, oh she's.
Speaker 2: In it and she kills, she kills. But I go to Central City to see this movie. Well, I just got a new car. As everyone knows, or I don't even know if anyone knows, But I got a new car and I love it. I'm so proud of it. But I'm also very precious about things that I get for the first time. I'm very very precious, like I need they they need to be brand new for as long as possible. I will buy art supplies and I will keep it sealed because I don't want to open it and use it. Like I'm a fucking free Yeah. I mean actually though, Like I was like watching you paint the other day and I was like, oh, that's like she's using all of my arches a watercolor paper that's like twenty bucks a sheet. But listen, I'm glad it's getting used because I wouldn't use it.
Speaker 1: You got to be started something. I'm gonna be started something.
Speaker 2: But very precious about my new very precious about my new things. Well, I go to the movie's.
Speaker 1: To leave the peel sticker on his bape for a week.
Speaker 2: I mean actually, I like, actually, like I still leave, Like, look at my hats, like all of them got the stickers on it. Still.
Speaker 1: That's different, though, because that's a gag. Yeah, that's that's a that's a decision.
Speaker 2: That's a that's swag. But I'm not used to the height of my car. They told me my car was sixth to even six foot seven inches six even six even, and Century City says it's six', Eight SO i was, like, OH i can fit inside this parking. GARAGE i pull. IN i commit Because i'm like at six, seven like this says six. Eight the whole roof of my car gets scraped and by the, way by the, way there's six cars behind, me SO i can't reverse out of. There the only way, through the only way out is, through. Bitch SO i pull in and then there's another sign that six says six. EIGHT i pull. THROUGH i hit it as. Well so at this Point i'm freaking the fuck. Out i'm like, What.
Speaker 1: AND i know you're not on the car, alone so You're it's like.
Speaker 2: Humiliation, no that's literally it. Was it was the most embarrassing moment of my fucking. Life THEN i pull through And i'm, like, well we might as well just park, Right and THEN i was like, no But i'm just gonna be thinking about this the entire fucking, movie LIKE i literally have to get out of, here LIKE i have to get out of. Here and THEN i, mean you've seen me in these, situations AND i just shut. DOWN i LITERALLY i literally can't. MOVE i literally am frozen in fear That i'm scraping the roof all the paint off the roof of my brand new fucking, car And i'm freaking out AND i literally just like And god parked the.
Speaker 1: Car it takes a turn because you, Know South Miami Beach toe is coming for.
Speaker 2: That literally literally, wait who Was? Bernice? Bernice do you Remember? BERNICE i Love, BERNIE i Love.
Speaker 1: Burnie but what WAS i gonna? Say, oh that reminds me of WHEN i got my car and the same week OF la bumped into it and then that guy ran into, it AND i was and that's, like, again it's not a, car that's not my that's my, car but that's like.
Speaker 2: Not the universe like is playing tricks on?
Speaker 1: Us had they? Varied BUT i shut down AND.
Speaker 2: I crash out and it was really fucking. Embarrassing and THEN i have to like weave between these signs and like find and, like by the, way it was A, saturday was the most Packed i've ever seen. That but EVENTUALLY i make it. OUT i scraped two more times and THEN i park across the street and walked to the. Movie BUT i had a full blown fucking meltdown in that parking, garage and it was with someone that has not seen me in that state before and it was so. Embarrassing it was.
Speaker 1: SO i was just talking about this terrain the other, day LIKE i don't THINK i have road rage or like conniption. Fits WHEN i like have a situation like that, UNFOLD i THINK i immediately go to cracking. Up BUT i might just be speaking way.
Speaker 2: You're speaking To like if someone cuts you, off like you bark at.
Speaker 1: Them, yeah, Yeah i'm thinking more so like if it's like you're, flat you're like a flat, tire or some like situation like, THAT i THINK i usually find more.
Speaker 2: Funny oh, yeah that and that you laugh, OFF i, mean or you change the fucking tire because you are a butch. Queen, yes she's. MASCULINE i watched her change. ATTIRE i get things.
Speaker 1: Done it literally felt like the YEAR i learned how to change IT ti. Hire everyone needed their fucking tire change BECAUSE i literally changed my mom's. TIRE i Changed hunters, TIRE i Changed josiah's, tire AND i changed your.
Speaker 2: Tire you're changing and just changing, tires changing lives and changing.
Speaker 1: Tires oh my, God SO i keep getting tagged In British mexicans like they literally. CAME i asked and they. Appeared so if you want to see, something put it out in the. Universe. Guys but now some scary, ship keep that ship to. Yourself British, mexicans of course you still got that. CHANGE A British, mexican of course you're. Racist they don't stay high For British. Mexicans of course you can go from the slash For British. Mexicans of course people always ask because if gout accents of cake For British.
Speaker 5: Mexicans, OH I.
Speaker 3: I love the seal For.
Speaker 2: BRITISH i love The.
Speaker 1: It does something to my. Brain want it scratches something in my brain that's unbelievable because it might be my favorite mix of sounds like A british.
Speaker 2: Accent it almost Counds irish.
Speaker 1: In, SPANISH i, KNOW i know M. H BUT i guess THE uk Has ireland And scotland on the same. STISH i don't know about the shape of like any of their. Situation, Honestly I'm.
Speaker 2: Scotlans saw you.
Speaker 1: Said, lish she Said.
Speaker 2: SCOTLANDS i did not Purpose I'm Scotless.
Speaker 1: Shaw SHOULD i go THROUGH ocd? BEHAVIORS i didn't realize WE'RE.
Speaker 2: Ocd, No, okay but maybe we talk about someone saying they're gonna kill me, That So i'm kidding who said?
Speaker 1: That wait who said?
Speaker 2: THAT i sent it in the group, chat BUT i want to hear your. Ocdbhaviors.
Speaker 1: Oh the ONLY ocd behavior or related thing that has been cured by my prozac is like miss aphonia being irritated.
Speaker 2: By the way today when you were eating. Something it was the first time in my LIFE i felt that.
Speaker 1: WHEN i was eating my mapu.
Speaker 2: Tofu it was it was in your. Bedroom you were munching on something in your. Banana, yes you were eating a banana and you were macking on it crazy, style AND i was, like it wasn't like, Work it wasn't getting me, there but it was.
Speaker 1: Gross it. Was it was also it was gross face because LIKE i didn't really want to be eating a, banana BUT i was eating it for the health benefits AND i love. Bananas but that just wasn't.
Speaker 2: We, know being such a, cute you, know But, MESOA.
Speaker 1: I had such bad missophonia that one time my dad was eating. Chicken next, DAY i.
Speaker 2: Just itched my asshole on on. Camera, ruh and we're leaving it in but LIKE i itched it AND i was like do we cut that? Out but, no IF i call attention to, it, like we'll leave it. In LIKE i really LIKE i itched my buttle.
Speaker 1: Like hand to butthole or through the. Shore, okay thank. GOD i had such bad misophonia that one time my dad was eating chicken next to me and it was so. LOUD i ran away crying out of anger because WHAT i truly wanted to do in that moment was engage hidden superpowers that allowed me the chance to enlarge that bone to cartoon size and start hitting him on the top of the head LIKE i was in the Flint, stones but the he was doing On, yeah, LITERALLY i wanted to fucking attack. Him it made me so fucking. Mad and my prozac has really fixed. That it really, has because it was to the point of even like people, tapping like oh my, god if there was a goddamn penny or nickel dime.
Speaker 2: Quarter like.
Speaker 1: Under a red bullcan or like a, cup and that like sound that happens when it's like Jangling oh in the car when you're, driving my, god, yes, yes, yes like like stuff like that making sounds in the, Car oh my, god any sound in the car that wasn't like coming from my speaker actually sent me.
Speaker 2: Somewhere that call is coming from inside the.
Speaker 1: House, yeah BECAUSE i am so, noisy BUT i.
Speaker 2: Think I'm i'm and the trumpets are getting, Louder god.
Speaker 1: BLESS i don't Think i'm a noisy passenger. THOUGH i Think i'm A you have your, moments but noisy as in talkative BECAUSE i. DON'T i can't really use my phone like that in the.
Speaker 2: Car, yeah like, you you have your moments like you can't use your phone so you're literally just. Talking But i'd prefer it that. Way but Sometimes i'm, like you can we listen to this, song Like i'm really into this song right. Now and she wanted to talk about the fucking palm trees dying or. Whatever by the, way the palm trees are. Dying do you know about this from that one? Lifespans? No, no, No the life spans of palm trees in la are like one hundred to one hundred and twenty. Years they were planted about that long, ago one hundred and one hundred and twenty years, Ago so all of the palm trees in the skyline are about the age out and. Dying if you look, around you'll start noticing dead palm. Trees it's all because they're dying of old age and they're tall as, fuck so they're super. Mature so, now like one of the most defining features Of Los angeles like esthetic is the palm. Tree, obviously they're all. Dying they're gonna be dead in like twenty to forty. Years and just like.
Speaker 1: A lot of things In Los, angeles one it's not from, here and two it's. Fake i'm. KIDDING i actually literally don't believe. That i've always been a firm believer of the. OPPOSITE la keeps it, REAL.
Speaker 2: La keeps it. Real y'all are just in the wrong fucking.
Speaker 1: GROUNDS i know that shit used to make me so mad the first wave of people who moved here and would only hang out with people.
Speaker 2: The worst person, here the worst person in the, world and be like you've ever.
Speaker 1: Met who is not From Los angeles as? Well, yeah, literally like everyone IN la is. Evil you are what you?
Speaker 3: Eat?
Speaker 2: Yeah why Does amazon have the worst user experience ever? Made it literally looks like it was made in two thousand and, four.
Speaker 1: Fully ran by aif they don't want to hit.
Speaker 2: Any humans even before that, though like it the user experience On amazon has always you.
Speaker 1: Think they make so much money because they saved all that money on.
Speaker 2: Editing exactly they saved or that, Coding yes they, did but, no every TIME i Open, Amazon i'm, like this is quite literally the ugliest App i've ever seen in my. Life they are, trillionaires LIKE i, know put a billion dollars into the user.
Speaker 1: Experience Townel amazon has. THIS i mean everything is being intertwined WITH. Ai it's literally a disease that is inescapable and And amazon has, this and like EVEN i Think sephora kind of has, this like their app but this dude sefores app sucks dick and balls like dick and saline filled ball. Yum but Go puff has it, too this random LIKE i think Door dash everybody has it where it's like AN ai choose WHAT i eat type of. Thing AND i guess that's Because i've come to find out that a lot of casual CHAT gbt AND ai users will ask THESE ai people or whatever it, is they'll ask them what they should, Eat like when they don't know what to, eat they'll literally ASK ai. That so now all these apps have taken that into. Consideration all these websites have taken that into, consideration and people who are just like idly like partaking in over consumption can go on an app or like a website and just be, Like i'm kind of in the mood to buy something in the beauty, section Or i'm kind of in the mood to buy something in self, care Or i'm kind of in the mood to buy something for my, couch and it'll just show you a bunch of, stuff like it'll be like an online like shopping guru or whatever the.
Speaker 2: Fuck, For LIKE i don't, know a shopping by the, way that used to be a.
Speaker 1: THING i, Know, YEAH i think that's still kind of a. Thing like it's like to, me that's also like. Stylist now, essentially it's like that's a shopping guru like that they're gonna read your aura and be, like mm, hmm.
Speaker 2: You need this twenty six dollars inflatable. Couch you need this couch that's made of, Plastic.
Speaker 1: You need this full silicone bas, keyboard you need these.
Speaker 2: Saline balls drooping in your. Face but, YEAH i was like On amazon actually buying this. FLAG i was buying the bear flag On, amazon and was it just a Paul by WHAT i saw and it's always been like, that and it's, LIKE i, MEAN i GUESS i can't really talk too much shit because it obviously, works like people know how to use. It but every TIME i Open, AMAZON i feel like a, Neanderthal LIKE i feel fucking. Stupid i'm, LIKE i don't know how to use this, app like it rufus pops? Up who the fuck is?
Speaker 5: Rufus why did they call it? Rufous is that THE ai guys THEIR ai chat but is called? Rufus Get rufus out of my fucking? Face oh, die just, Die and like it's. UNAVOIDABLE i KNOW ai, like AND i.
Speaker 1: Am y'all know HOW i feel about. IT i won't get, annoying but oh my, god everywhere so see, you it feels Like i'm stick with the flu ooh.
Speaker 2: Ooh but, yeah that was my rant On. AMAZON i think it's like one of the worst things ever.
Speaker 1: CREATED a lot of websites are fucking, ugly and a lot of websites aren't built for desktops. Anymore it's for iPhone, majority like.
Speaker 2: My, fault But i'm turning into a laptop.
Speaker 1: PERSON i hate Going, okay this is something very old ahead of, ME i, Believe BUT i do not like making purchases on my. PHONE i think it's a dangerous and easy like. It it's like a slippery slip Because i've been down that path of just like prime time shopping, addiction AND i like access like that to my phone was so. Bad and ONCE i switched back to being a desktop user BECAUSE i was a desktop user for a long, time then kind of faltered in twenty twenty one to twenty twenty, three and Now i'm back to a laptop. Bitch. No, also there's there's so much clarity about it for some, reason LIKE i think because like in my, Phone i'm this, close So i'm in a small, world and with my, LAPTOP i can't help but see the bigger picture of like all the. Realities and Usually i'm using my laptop at my, desk so it's like this LIST i made on a thing of like THINGS i should, do THINGS i need to, do THINGS i want to, do like a mishmash of other Things i'm working. On and THEN i catch myself on one of the worst websites on the, planet essence dot, com And i'm, like what AM i really looking at this is fucking. Basoura and it's not BECAUSE i LOVE i love, clothing but Definitely i've backed up.
Speaker 2: From the essence has made it so easy to buy. Clothes, yeah it's so, crazy but.
Speaker 1: Well especially when they were running those like those, sales hypnotic. Sales all of us like essence, sale essence, sale but LIKE i have.
Speaker 2: Whatever the opposite of a shopping addiction, is LIKE i, mean we've talked about it. EXTENSIVELY i literally cannot fucking buy something to save my, life and god forbid it's SOMETHING i actually, Need like, Bitch i'm it's over for. Me AND i GET I o hell like buying toilet paper or trash, bags Like i'd rather be shot with a gun or stab by a. Knife like it's so, like what the. FUCK i saw this.
Speaker 1: Thing on TikTok THAT i was, like, oh a, sign a sign OF. Adhd but actually it was a woman who she has some very high like time consuming job and she was, like, oh people are always, like how do you HAVE? Adhd that just doesn't make. Sense in the whole, time she's Putting nixium hair shampoo bottles in front of herself and she was, like this is one of the WAYS i HAVE. Adhd and it's like this idea that somebody WITH adhd like runs out of something once and then like gets it in surplus a bunch a, bunch because remember WHEN i accidentally bought like thirty two rolls of trash, bags we had like an infinite trash bag, LIT i, mean.
Speaker 2: Get on that shit like SO i don't have. To it's like paper towels and trash, Bags, like oh my, god like makes me go. Nuclear but, also by the, way we need you, know ultra light, campers like people who like pack their camping bags like to be as light as possible so they can walk through the. Forest, yeah they need to pack this as the blanket because this is the Warmest i've ever been in my.
Speaker 1: Life it's pure, plastic, baby.
Speaker 2: And it's light as. Fuck so it's like perfect for the ultra light. Campers and then you know what they could. Do they could leave it in nature so it never degrades and it's just like a big pile of. Plastic and if you leave.
Speaker 1: It over like a big patch of like nice grass.
Speaker 2: Or even like dial flowers, too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything, really it'll trap it from getting good sunlight and air flow and water and it'll just kind of mold into it and like start to decay and almost maybe there's a world where theoretically it causes like a rectangle shape downwards effect because it's just that heavy plastic weighing down the earth.
Speaker 2: And it just like destroys the. Earth love that. Idea, ACTUALLY i think we should do.
Speaker 1: That we should do it as like an art.
Speaker 2: Project, yeah we should do more.
Speaker 1: Project that's talking about, how yes we are anti climate change because look how much fucked up shape of climate.
Speaker 2: Change Jason kelsey pissing in a cup to pour or to send to THE ai data. Centers he's so hot And i'd drink his. Piss What, Oh i'm the bad. Guy i'm the bad guy BECAUSE i Drink Jason kelsey's. Piss, like what are we talking? About?
Speaker 1: Hello it also the color they chose because it's fake. Piss why would they choose that? Color why would they choose like a clear. Kidney isn't that guy like a player of?
Speaker 2: Something, yeah he's a sports, athlete, BITCH i know.
Speaker 1: You're more hydrated than. That why did they pick that?
Speaker 2: COLOR i think there like there was multiple shades of piss in the.
Speaker 1: Ad there's layers and there's and.
Speaker 2: Like they were piss, inclusive like some people have like dark yellow, piss some people have red. Piss some people's pisses.
Speaker 1: Too more than one person was in.
Speaker 2: This, yeah like turned into like a. Thing by the way we're referencing Or I'M i won't put this on, You i'm.
Speaker 1: Referencing this never came Across.
Speaker 2: Yeah this was only on my desk because it Has Jason kelcey in it and famously he's like the hottest man, Alive, like no, Shade taylor should have married.
Speaker 1: Him all, right, Guys Travis kelsey is the one who Married Taylor. Swift, yes And Taylor? Swift did she take the last? Name do we have updates on?
Speaker 2: THIS i, mean this is actually really pressing. Information can someone let me? Know ACTUALLY i kind.
Speaker 1: Of need because it speaks. Volumes well maybe it speaks volumes on my. Part i'm saying it with a lot of class and crispiness BECAUSE i can never say volume again because of the WAY i say a. Volume oh because but.
Speaker 2: But Jason kelsey pissed in a. Mug it was like this collab brand thing where they're sending jugs of piss to THE ai data centers to cool them down instead of stealing our, water our first drinking, water WHICH i thought was, like, okay like.
Speaker 1: They're actually doing.
Speaker 2: That, no that's like the. Joke, yeah it's like it's a. Joke but you, know hot button, issue pressing.
Speaker 1: Issue you put piss in the fridge because, like piss is, hot BUT i guess it cools.
Speaker 2: Down this is, hot piss is. Sexy no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: No that was my golden. SHOW i, KNOW i know everything's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Gave.
Speaker 1: Me, okay so Old Oh, jason you set my whole long fire. COMMEDIA i was trying to see IF i can remember his.
Speaker 2: Name Jason kelsey's the hot, Bear Travis, kelson.
Speaker 1: The you know what's crazy IS i know exactly what their mom looks like, though BECAUSE i Watched traders and that was the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Me coming into the living room being, like, dude we just got an email From jason And Travis kelsey's mom to come on the, podcast And enya was. Gagged she was like what, Why, like.
Speaker 1: Wait what what are the Chances i'm watching her In traders right? Now she would be denied access though she's not coming to my. House you are not coming To you are not coming to my. HOUSE i don't know if you'll, notice but we don't have a lot of. Guests, Honestly i'm going to take the hit right. Now it's BECAUSE i live a life with spiritual.
Speaker 2: Psychosis, yeah she's scared of people coming.
Speaker 1: Over it's mainly, me and it's Mainly i'm just. Crazy i'm so.
Speaker 2: CRAZY i think THE dj set actually made me lose a little bit of hearing in this. YEAR i should do a hearing.
Speaker 1: Test, well it's also When i'm passenger in your, seat which is most of the time because my car has been unavailable of. SERVICE i, know but you have that.
Speaker 2: Year you've only been in my car one time Since i've gotten. It by the, WAY i know that's. Crazy he hasn't been letting girls in his. Car, well, yeah bitches are.
Speaker 1: CRAZY i found an eyelash in his passenger.
Speaker 2: Seat that was me doing, drag, BABY i told you.
Speaker 1: This oh, WAIT i love.
Speaker 2: That, yes it was drag. Eyelash it was not some girl THAT i was hooking up with that we hooked up in the backseat of my.
Speaker 1: Car why would the eyelash be in the front.
Speaker 2: Are you accusing me of having some other girl in my? Car wait?
Speaker 1: What it could it was most likely another guy in Drag wait what because you're? Gay i'm your?
Speaker 2: Beard oh my. God, No Jason kelsey is my. Beard oh my.
Speaker 1: God there was a spider verse where like the fascism within uh that is The United states is actually doubled.
Speaker 2: Down doubling give it to the next, country.
Speaker 1: AND i am your. Beard BUT i, guess oh my, god we have so we'd be so fucked it. Was there's literally too much evidence so that that is just not the.
Speaker 2: Case they're gonna be had. Me they're gonna call me a. Witch, Okay so this Story i've been sitting on for a, while and it's because it just came to me. Recently we were talking About tumblr or something in this, story uh crawled from the crevices of my fucking brain THAT i trauma blocked it AND i haven't spoken about since it. Happened so On, tumblr it was kind of a thing to, have like your main blog and an aesthetic. Blog, yeah and SO i had my aesthetic. BLOG i had my main, blog but THEN i also had a third blog and it was for porn BECAUSE i mean some people will Know tumblr porn was the greatest porn ever, made and it was literally. Goaded it was like, artful it was. Beautiful and then there was this one channel Called Real Men only or something like that that has now since worked its way onto My twitter, feed which is really major for. Me oh, no, no, No John orbital that just did things for the gay guys. Watching BUT i was on You now live streaming one day AND i get a comment, saying, hey do you know that your likes are public On? Tumblr AND i was, like, what, guys, GUYS i was always so. CAREFUL i was always so careful be on my po R n blog instead of my main or my aesthetic While i'm on live. Stream you could see the blood leave my. FACE i very quickly Opened tumblr AND i go to my main account and in the likes is not only just like gay, porn but it was the gnarliest video still to this. Day it was fucking, gnarly but it is like still one of my favorite things that's ever come out of The. Internet but it was like not, chill and LIKE i, know there's like probably three or four people here that were like really tapped in at that time that knew exactly what was happening because they were whispering about it in the group chats On twitter and, whatnot but it was it was legitimately. Mortifying like seeing that on MY i quickly unliked. It i've never you, know like baby hanging up on dad when he's calling on the. iPad that was me logging out and fucking uh getting off live stream to go like delete that. Shit AND i scrubbed my entire.
Speaker 1: Like oh my, god that's so. Sad you were probably so. SCARED i was.
Speaker 2: PETRIFIED i was, Like i'm going to be shot with a gun because it was.
Speaker 1: G A y P o R. N, yeah oh my.
Speaker 2: God AND i was still s t R A i g H. T, yeah you were.
Speaker 1: Straight there was definitely people who saw that fuck up and then saw the inception of me being in love with, you and they were like, girl.
Speaker 2: They were like, Whoa but LIKE i was never like actually, Straight like look at my track. RECORD i, mean, YEAH i had a fake. Septum.
Speaker 1: Pierce you Were we've talked about this. Before you were straight in the lens of a twenty fourteen like beauty standard for men like.
Speaker 2: That when me being LIKE i was never actually straight with THE haar flag wrapped around. Me, Guys i'm coming out as a bear. Lover, hey there's levels to this. Ship there's really real. Shit but, yeah that was something that popped into my brain THAT i was, like, OH i have to share because, uh that was quite literally. Traumatizing oh my, GOD i don't know IF i had anything like.
Speaker 1: That oh my. Gosh, no WHEN I i can't believe my participatee this connection and, traders oh.
Speaker 2: My, god she won't shut the fuck up about. Traders.
Speaker 1: No but when that fucking crazy ass white guy is like you wouldn't know how to keep a secret like to the gay guy like much, older like it was the it is not funny because it's obviously such a homophobic and crazy, remark especially to say like around a table of people who like a bunch of gay people were there, Too like there was levels to how crazy of a a statement that was to. Make but what was so funny was like him trying you would know how to keep him trying to act like it had nothing like, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: No by the, way as a gay, Guy i'm, like that's, funny that's like, Hilarious like that's realist fun.
Speaker 1: Would know how to secret, like but like such a he delivers it like an evil, witch like because he goes in this whole tangent about How colton kanna Even, colton and they're like he's he's just really obsessed.
Speaker 2: With this, guy like maybe he's a LITTLE.
Speaker 1: I, Know i'm not. Kidding, actually earlier in the, Season, okay this is me being, annoying And i'm sorry to anybody who hasn't Watched, traders but this is what my my convoluted mind has come up.
Speaker 2: With you're twisted fucking name brain.
Speaker 1: Or. Whatever oh my, God i'm like scared to talk about it because this is like the kind of weird white person that would for some odd reason this would come across his table and he would like do white versions of a hex on, Me like do you know WHAT i? Mean like it's very. Scary but at the beginning of, it he makes this really ODD i don't, know like a sinful begrudging that somehow affects my ancestry line for the next few in like, Decades like white people can have that weird hex. Effect it's very.
Speaker 2: Spool, no there's like a really funny joke, here like what's a white.
Speaker 1: Hex like like a white, suckuitist.
Speaker 2: Like, LIKE i don't, know we can cut, that.
Speaker 1: But white, hexes white girls who only compliment to you as, ever you're so.
Speaker 2: CUTE i. Love where do you get your confidence?
Speaker 1: From you're so, Funny you're so.
Speaker 2: CONFIDENT i WISH i was as confident as.
Speaker 1: You, oh but he makes some random ass comment where he's, like, well no one's gonna think the other guys are traders because they're all like good looking and taking care of. Them so like he makes this comment where he basically says that every man there is much hotter than him and just like good, looking so he feels insecure about, that and then him going for this very conventionally like white like attractive white guy and then his own only literally his only attack being that he's, Gay like it was just. Due it was such a great way to like sum up, homophobia like just wrapped in a neat. Bough but, yeah him being like, convoluting Conniving, coulton like he had such A we've talked about this before about how like the right, side like right wing people for some, reason the one thing they are weirdly good at.
Speaker 2: Is come, back like stringing words together of sorts like they're way too good at LIKE i don't, know like demon, crat.
Speaker 1: Yeah demon, Cratu demon, month, right demon? Month what the fuck?
Speaker 3: You for?
Speaker 1: Real and looking at sentices and what's that thing where you hear sound and you see visa synesthesia for your, Hate like your head goes so. Deep it's LIKE dna.
Speaker 2: DEMONS i, mean.
Speaker 1: They're seeing visions like. Slogans it's like the guy who Created, mormonism really what that is was like him tapping into that because he saw they just what golden tablets and people believed. Him do you know IT'S i guess that is so, Crazy like that man, said there's tablets in my backyard THAT i found, there but you can't see.
Speaker 2: Them if you look at, them you will.
Speaker 1: Perish you will.
Speaker 2: Perish ONLY i can look at.
Speaker 1: Them you will lose your. Mind where is my? Mind there's NOTHING i love so much about. Liars they're the most dangerous people. Ever but like liars are so, funny like it's. Hilarious how are you thinking of these?
Speaker 2: Things where are they coming?
Speaker 1: From and why don't you just go to like a community college or take an online class for nonfiction? Writing like there's just like take that hobby somewhere not. Crazy it always ends up with like some fraud Like. Ice spice's name is isis. Period she is probably so fucking pissed about the grand rising that has Become ice and like their prevalence because they've always been around In. Demonic those are the real. Demons that's that's a white. Hex, yeah, literally that's a white. Hex, no it literally. Is but did you hear WHAT i? Said what the? Fuck but did you hear WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Said but one of.
Speaker 1: My notes IS i know the matrix Is matrix is. REAL i know The matrix is real Because i've seen that movie like four times and forget what it's. About but every TIME i watch, IT i get sickly. Feeling with that being, said WHEN i hold my vivans in one Palm prozac and the, OTHER i make the decision of blue pill verse is red pill every.
Speaker 2: Day purple, pill baby moss mix. It.
Speaker 1: Uh, no vibance can literally be such a vibe, killer.
Speaker 2: Dude i've seen. It got to make.
Speaker 1: Something that doesn't feel like.
Speaker 2: THAT i was gonna make something that. Works i've seen your vibe go from like, happy go lucky the coolest Person i've ever met to like literally demon, time demon, mode like it happens in like ten, minutes like it it like actually like turns you into a, robot but not in a shady way because you like actually get your shit, done but like if you have to do like, Anything, No, yeah fun time is, Over like it's not it's not fun and games like Fun.
Speaker 1: The queen can't even spell.
Speaker 2: Them like how do you spell?
Speaker 1: FUN i wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Know, ANYWAYS i, WAS i was In San. Francisco wait what.
Speaker 1: My note after? That, like, bro this was at six forty six, Am so this is the SECOND i woke. UP i, said being the first president must have been too fucking, Crazy Like trump feels like a goat while he sees all the bad shit we say about. Him with that being, said we need to Find Trump's reddit snark, account BECAUSE i know he has, one AND i know he's.
Speaker 2: Up in the fucking, comments and we need to.
Speaker 1: Stop letting them pump saline into his blood or whatever's keeping him. Alive but, yeah BECAUSE i THINK i was thinking about how like that is somebody who has immediately like he has stats that he is actively one of the least liked people on the planet right, now and he is he can see he's not like that, Stupid he's an evil.
Speaker 2: Fucking it might be that stupid because LIKE i think he might believe what he tells himself is like going back to. LIARS i think he actually believes that he's the greatest president, ever that everyone loves, him that people that don't like him is a, tiny small. Minority like it's, LIKE i think he believes that when he's like.
Speaker 1: A stats of people who regret voting for, Him he's, like that's.
Speaker 2: Fake, yeah the news in the, Media like that's fake, news, Baby which where is the news in the.
Speaker 3: Media where is.
Speaker 2: The news in the, Media, like, actually where is the unbiased news in the?
Speaker 1: Media where is?
Speaker 2: It where is? It but?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Whatever, yeah BECAUSE i was just, thinking, like, dude imagine being the first, president like the like we have security guards who run around thinking they are working for THE. Cia we have police officers who genuinely believe they are at the front line of pure, safety when in all, reality they are fucking egomaniacs who are smoking the crack they're taking from uh people who need. Help being the first president or like even the first, few like must have been so, insane like you, mean, well just a crazy ego boos not, cool like nothing nothing about them was, Cool LIKE i should refresh it very clear that all the presidents that have been, MENTIONED i am not referred to in a cool. NATURE i know what you're, Saying like it would have probably been how big like, bitch, BITCH i am the first leader of the free. World do you hear? Me like there's no bad comment to. Hear you only hear the good. Stuff it's like you're.
Speaker 2: Everywhere everyone's in your, ears like everybody's like and they probably didn't even know they they literally didn't even know that they could hate on their. President yet probably.
Speaker 1: They thought that shit was. Illegal they were.
Speaker 2: Still scared, too they were still. SCARED i feel like it happened like in the last ten years where it became okay to like shit talk to president like ever, since like the like the combination of politics and the internet, happened like people like are freely able to, speak which good fuck, him.
Speaker 1: Especially because the genesis of hating on a president started With. Trump it was like twenty, sixteen Maybe, Obama like, Yeah obama definitely HAD i Mean obama has his. Sins obama or No.
Speaker 2: I'm, saying like people blindly Hated obama.
Speaker 1: For no oh, yeah because they were, Racist yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly and then like, THAT i feel like was the. Genesis and Then, trump like someone that you can hate in your valid for hated.
Speaker 1: It yeah because he came out right out the gate is already a wide known. Fact this is a piece of. Shit he was completely.
Speaker 2: Pollar how did this?
Speaker 1: Abum oh my, god how did this? Happen it's because they divided and. Conquered they straight back the, learning nobody. Learning.
Speaker 2: Listen they are trying To they are trying to divide us even. Further they're trying to divide us. Internally they are psychological operations. Happening so we hate each. Other we must ban. Together we must take each other's side and put. Aside y'all differences with each, other like they are. Fracturing not they're not only fracturing like the. Left they're fracturing the right, too like every it is all. Fractured they're all we're all fighting. Internally.
Speaker 1: Yeah the past two, years we've specifically the past, Year, yeah we have been watching the right actually getting all of the karma catching up for being so dehumanizing to every other existence, other their other than their. Own they're. Getting, yeah we're getting the literally.
Speaker 2: Wait till they get to the pearly gates Of. Heaven i'm not even. Kidding LIKE i feel like to be right leaning is right extreme or whatever the? Fuck to be right is like actually against The. Bible like isn't that the whole? Thing like love thy, neighbor then like why kick them? OUT i lose to read The.
Speaker 1: Bible AND i say this in a full like for collective comedic. KNOWLEDGE i would love in my manifestation. ERA i would love to run A Robot chicken type show or. Something AND i feel like The bible in itself can write skits for. You, yeah the whole thing WAS i was going through these two women who were reading The bible because they were, like we're actually gonna do. It we're gonna like read it and dissect. It it's just the worst story. Ever it's full of like incest and revenge and kill, everyone and like it's just the worst shit.
Speaker 6: Ever, also ALL i could think, is, bro there are people who were taking their kids for this shit to be right out loud to them Every sunday sometimes twice or three times a, week and they weren't allowed to Watch.
Speaker 2: SpongeBob no wonder their kids are bad as? Hell no wonder about is.
Speaker 1: Biting someone's ankle in the fucking BJ's right now in the fucking. Steakhouse wh come to? Mind BECAUSE i walked this girl today put together outfits based on restaurants in one of the most jays stake.
Speaker 2: Rotted, Bro you're, right.
Speaker 1: That was the first family establishment that came to. Head AND i need to find this fucking. Video AND i don't know IF i liked, it because that's one of my worst habits IS i don't even like STUFF i.
Speaker 7: Love, hm, hmmm it's quite. Beautiful, yeah think about it. Yourself i'm not really. Understanding i've Lost i've lost. It, NO i need to find this girl's. Video, well when you while you're looking for, That i'm gonna tell this story that happened to me while In San. Francisco San francisco is very. EVENTFUL i. KNOW i told you ALL i was gonna talk about THE dj set this, episode But kai is not, here So i'm waiting for him to be there because a lot of, funny silly things. Happened, sorry are you pushing it? Off and honestly at this point Also. Sniffy's we have things to talk about With, sniffy's but you'll probably never hear.
Speaker 2: It And i'm sorry that's just.
Speaker 1: Not, true because it's really funny the bit you've told, me AND i never heard the end of. It, yeah so like you actually need to tell it BECAUSE i am NOW i am being left.
Speaker 2: Out just get. Ready next episode is going to be a. Banger we're going to talk About sniffy's trolling On sniffy's and THE dj. Set but while In San francisco before THE dj, set me And kai went to a cafe to just kind of chill and relax and just like do our little. Thing and they wanted to kill and. Relax they wanted, coffee AND i was, like, sure let's do. It, like let's go to this cute little cafe right up the. Street drew hates a cafe by, WELL i hate a. CAFE a cafe hates to see me coming BECAUSE i will blow it.
Speaker 4: Up BUT i have to pee so, bad SO i go to the bathroom to go pee and the toilet's clogged And i'm, like, OH i can't piss in a clogged.
Speaker 2: Toilet so THEN i leave the, bathroom And i'm, like, ACTUALLY i need to wash my. Hands SO i go to the bathroom AND i washed my hands in the, sink and Then i'm just kind of like looking at myself in the, mirror and someone's like trying to rip the door, open like trying to open it like crazy, style AND i very quickly Like i'm, like, oh they need in this. BATHROOM i opened the door and there's this like cute older woman standing there and she goes into the bathroom and sees the toilets clogged and looks immediately at me and THINKS i fucking clogged the. Toilet AND i was, like this is. Crazy did you say? Anything, NO i just let. HER i just let her think it Because i'm, like, here like what AM i going to be like clog the? Toilet but like she fucking hated my. Guts and then someone else went to the bathroom AND i warned. HER i was, like by the, way the, Toilet'slogged i'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry so she probably thought you did it. Too.
Speaker 2: EVERYBODY i am the happy, smiler but everybody thinks.
Speaker 1: You were like you're gritting your teeth when you poop.
Speaker 2: Up it's literally it comes out like fucking bouncy.
Speaker 1: Balls did you stop with your fiber?
Speaker 3: Intake?
Speaker 2: NO i think it actually might be fucking me up more.
Speaker 1: Now you're having too much. Fiber, yeah it's a never ending. Story.
Speaker 2: LITERALLY i think my bows are just like permafried or. SOMETHING i don't.
Speaker 1: Know one day they'll figure out how to just go in there and scoop stuff.
Speaker 2: Out need that it will be like a.
Speaker 1: Vacuum, oh they have. That but this is the VIDEO i was talking.
Speaker 2: About make sure you save.
Speaker 1: It killed that, bro.
Speaker 2: Dude this, One oh my, God, wait that's. Great her bed's cute. Too this is.
Speaker 1: Lit oh my, GOD i pray to god she does beaches BECAUSE i THINK i might have made.
Speaker 2: THAT i might have mixed with missed with.
Speaker 1: McDonald's McDonald's wasn't her, best but that's.
Speaker 2: Fine, okay this she brought it.
Speaker 1: Back, okay so there was No. Bej's BUT i think because of The Baskin robbins, ONE i was, thinking, yeah it's it's like you got a good. Blowjob oh my. GOD i love her And Raven renee shared the same night At Jimmy, Fallon, LIKE i love that so. Much should we get into media because speaking Up i'm. Down my media of the week Is Raven Renee Blue. Island it's such a good. ALBUM i said that in the last, episode but that's still the only album that's on rotation other than like The khalila album for Me New avatar that's been on rotation as. Well BUT i haven't been in a mus listening time of my, life WHICH i know is a bad.
Speaker 2: ENERGY i ciphon that energy from you because that was me the last like two, years and Now i'm actually loving and discovering. MUSIC i just can't stop listening to.
Speaker 1: MUSIC i just.
Speaker 2: Can't stop listening to. Music but, YEAH i literally just felt LIKE i went too deep AND i was just, like there's nothing for me to explore. Anymore but Now i'm exploring new releases And i'm excited by new music that's coming. Out and that was never the. CASE i was like any new album that came, OUT i was, like, girl fuck this, shit and then it would like be beaten to me And i'm, like, actually you know, what this is a good. Album. Yeah my media Is gambane Gam bang By. Grimes, sorry she's the best by Choice avon. Guys that music video is so, good really really fucking. Special the song is really, Special like.
Speaker 1: This song is about.
Speaker 2: Me it made it to my fucking. Playlist it's that special summer boy Lady, GOD i got and down with The snow By camp The. HILLS i Have down with The snow on fucking REPEAT mgmt, reincarnated like let's wake this, up like it's such a good fucking. Song and THEN i watched that MOVIE i was talking about. Earlier it was, good go watch. It and then, wait there was another THING i watched. IT i was, like this is.
Speaker 1: Awesome Oh i've been watching so Much. SpongeBob i've already said, that but, like, YEAH i Love.
Speaker 2: SpongeBob ho it's like loud as fuck, Too like it echoes and reverberates through the. House it's, LIKE.
Speaker 1: I, know sound travels from my.
Speaker 2: Room really. Crazy it's really also like you finally got to, hear like what my footsteps sound like walking to your room because you were down here WHEN i went to your. Room just imagine that times twelve because you're a little heavy.
Speaker 1: Footed, Yeah i'm really heavy.
Speaker 2: Footed she stomps, around stomps the. Yard Hey i'm loud in general with, that but all, right peace and, Love thanks for tuning. IN i hope my room looks very pretty on. Camera i'm really proud of this. Space oh, yeah they haven't seen this ship. Yet like we always talk about how comfortable my room, Is like y'all are finally getting like a glimpse of. Y'all you'll see us sinking into this fucking bed. Work, Also i'm so.
Speaker 1: Tired right, NOW i, know BUT i need to eat piece and.
Speaker 2: Love oh, yeah you're getting this dick fil at Good, night
Speaker 1: M