Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to us on air with Ryan Seacrest's Strangers. It's by Ken You Grace, ken You Grace twenty five years old, born in South Africa, lives in the UK. Coming to LA from what I'm told, the first time, and we'll be with us in studio right before we do Ryan's roses.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: It's a busy day.
Speaker 1: It is a busy day, but I love a strategy.
Speaker 2: She's coming in. We're gonna meet it for the first time. IVE never been to LA, so we should think about things first time La Earth should do. I'm thinking food, food stops. We can go through a list maybe when she comes in.
Speaker 1: Oh exactly.
Speaker 2: I do like that song, like this time of morning too. I'm feeling the music of that song, the melody of that song, the sound of that song, the sound noyx of that song. I like it. This word, yeah, it's a new word. You know, in this day of words, no words are wrong words totally.
Speaker 4: Wrong words or right words become cool. I noticed you found your necklace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it, so I called the gym. You know, the lost and Bound system works, so yeah, it does. Yesterday before the show and I'm trying to do. It's not a long workout, it's a burst workout. So I tried to do that early good.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then I had my my pods and I put in the cup holder and my chain was bouncing. I've got this chain. I don't know who I'm trying to be, and it's bouncing up and down while I'm running on the treadmill. So I took it off, I put in the cup holder. Well, sure enough, I left and when I went, actually when I went to go talk about my chain on the air, I went to reach for it and it wasn't there. Which when I realized it wasn't there.
Speaker 6: That feeling though, when something's missing, like that ball it phone, I hate that feeling.
Speaker 2: Charmla It makes you feel empty, yes, charm necklace. So anyway, so sure enough called the gym, spoke to Byron. He said, yes, we haven't the lost and found Thank you, Byron, Thank you Byron for looking out. But I said, you know what I said to Byron. I said, Byron, this system worked.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm. I lost it and you found it.
Speaker 2: I lost it, you found it. You put in a ziplock bagging and you waited. You didn't call anybody, but you waited for the right person to come. And how did he know his my necklace? Because I knew the charm? What was engraved on the charm?
Speaker 7: What is engraved on the charm?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you like to know?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 2: Let me it?
Speaker 7: Is it like Saint Christopher or something?
Speaker 2: Why would you say Christopher?
Speaker 7: No, Saint Christopher?
Speaker 2: Why would it Saint Christopher?
Speaker 7: I feel like he's the saint of something.
Speaker 6: Home are those initial It's a round charm and it looks like there's writing on it.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's the saint of travelers.
Speaker 1: You have someone? Is it her name?
Speaker 2: It's not a name of a person initials of a person. It's not initial has nothing to do with the person. Actually, well, wouldn't you like to know what's on my chalk? Minute from you until I want to.
Speaker 1: Get You could reach over there and look myself.
Speaker 2: Well no, oh no, you won't. Yes, reaching is sure? Watch me, No, you cannot. This is the shirt and I have it on. You cannot reach in there. So if I've reached in it.
Speaker 9: So if Kenya Grace is listening now she's not coming, she could look to see what the charm says, I bet you he would.
Speaker 2: Show her first time coming in. Gotta talk about this track, all right, that's on the way, So we all lot going on this morning? What else Ryan's roses that's on the way too. After seven o'clock, Good morning, hacked this hour something about toilet paper. You gotta know, maybe you're about to No, well, that's why we're here since fifty five. Johnny's got a trending report coming up. Just a second, Tanya, what are you working on?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: Cameron Diaz said something that is so liberating to say out loud, and I think we all could use to say this.
Speaker 7: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care. All right, we'll get to that real quick. Just you know, pay your bills is back. It's gonna start Monday, so you gotta go to KISSFM dot com and tell me about the bill you want paid. But we are starting the new year for you to pay your bills, all right. Karen de Guys says, you know what, I don't really not my problem? What does you do?
Speaker 7: Not care about what she looks like?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: How so?
Speaker 4: And that is seriously the most liberating thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm asking true anyone can truly truly truly, truly every day not care what they look like.
Speaker 1: I care a little bit.
Speaker 7: I think we all care. I think we all care.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could ever not care, because I think that's not caring about myself, Tanya, you can't argue what I think. Like, I think caring about what I look like is like dressing the part, or is making me feel better with self confidence by putting on saying it makes me feel good in it, or by physical fitness. Yeah, like I feel better when I exercise. That has to do with how I look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get I see what you're saying, but I think it's more the frivolous like Okay, So she basically said, she said, I don't care. Literally the last thing I think about on a daily basis, like maybe not at all during the day, is what I look like. And she says she's just not in that place where she puts any energy into worrying about it. And I thought, how liberating that must feel, because I look at myself right and I'm like, I feel.
Speaker 7: Like a confident woman.
Speaker 4: But when I think about all the time I spend on external stuff, how long it takes to get my hair done, how long it does to get my nails done, you know, like all the things that we do, you know, face products, eye patches under my eyes, Like all this time we spend on what we look like. How liberating it must feel to just not care.
Speaker 2: But you can't judge people who do look at that as wellness, because I think.
Speaker 7: I judge anybody.
Speaker 4: I'm not judging anybody, but I'm saying I have ever heard somebody on the complete other side of it saying I just don't care.
Speaker 2: And I would imagine care at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, there's no chance I can come in here the way I wake up in the morning and.
Speaker 2: You can not care. You wouldn't get a show out of me.
Speaker 7: You don't think so well.
Speaker 2: I need to care.
Speaker 6: I do to care a little bit, to put a little concealer under my eyes, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's by the way, don't get up in a little bit, right.
Speaker 4: I don't think it means like roll out of bed and just like go in your pajamas about your day. I think it means like who cares if you go out without makeup, or you go to a dinner and you don't have like a cute outfit on, or you know what.
Speaker 7: I mean like it's that tip.
Speaker 2: I think that's totally cool. But to not care for me, to not care every day, I'd be sloppy, right, and sloppy me too.
Speaker 1: It would for me, it would depress me.
Speaker 2: For me, it would depress me.
Speaker 7: Interesting.
Speaker 2: It's not interesting. It's not interesting. It's wellness for us. But remember Tony, we come from a place where we were kids, where we had weight issues. Yeah, like we had the teasing of that. To see not so for me. It is good to work on fitness, to feel good in clothes, to want to look the best I can. Right, And you're welcome for me coming in here looking the best I can, because you don't want me coming here and not caring. You just don't want it.
Speaker 4: I just, honestly, he was thinking about the amount of time I would say if I didn't care, Like I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 7: Gosh, I could care.
Speaker 6: It make me feel good though, like to get on like I put on a black dress today, I put on booties, I put on like earrings and all that like to me get I get ready for the day. It just it's a different mindset than if I were to just put on like sweats and tubs.
Speaker 2: Has his days where he puts on some different things and you hear him coming down the hallway. Look, he always says to himself, Daddy's here, Daddy's here. And I think that's that's when you feel confident, Right when I hear you talking about yourself as daddy, and that's what you're feeling confident?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, daddy?
Speaker 2: You see. That's that's what I know he's got on one of his his weekend out there that we would like have some real a guy coming down the hall talking about himself as daddy.
Speaker 4: I've never heard times referred himself.
Speaker 2: And the last a right coming up next, I got your morning hack. You might want to consider putting toilet paper in your refrigerator.
Speaker 7: Is just the whole I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: What is going on with you? It's supposed to be a new year. What was your word? Try? We'll try to be nice.
Speaker 6: She's mad that we don't want to like, she's mad that we don't want to come to work in our sweat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like, I'm upset about your Cameron Diaz report.
Speaker 2: For someone who's so open minded about the world, every time I tell my view, it's no, that's not it, you know, That's what I feel. I think it's a possession of the training report Like, if we disagree with the angle.
Speaker 7: The training steer in a different direction.
Speaker 2: I'm like, one thing your therapist has told me through you is that people can own their feeling.
Speaker 7: Yeah, other people's feeling you cannot control, and they.
Speaker 2: Almost and they're human. Anyway, before we go down that path, it was gonna do oh the morning hat. Have you seen TikTokers keeping toilet paper in the refrigerator? Why, well, I went into it deep it's and it works what to absorb odors.
Speaker 1: Get out?
Speaker 2: Toilet paper is very absorbent. It absorbs the moisture that contributes tow smells. I'm done. However, it does not work as well as baking soda, which is also cheaper. But yes, it absorbs odors, So why not you guys storing the fridge is said under the.
Speaker 6: This is gonna the new gift of twenty twenty four is going to be these little mini fridges in our bath.
Speaker 2: The magazine, I think it would feel you raised a great point. I'm gonna test dry that. Does it feel nice? Does it cool? Toilet paper will feel good?
Speaker 1: Might I want to try it, gang, It.
Speaker 2: Got nothing but a whole new year in front of you.
Speaker 7: I like my toilet paper in my bathroom.
Speaker 2: All right, well that's fine, Yeah, because how.
Speaker 6: Do you get up and go wadle over to the fridge and then bring it back to keep it?
Speaker 2: So far, I have done some really risky wattles before.
Speaker 1: The worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially when in like a new place, someone else's or a hotel.
Speaker 1: I know who doesn't replace the toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Right, You're like, oh no, yeah, he's not here here I it You ever have to use the toilet seat covers because the restaurants.
Speaker 1: Public restaurant, I know that's the word, and it makes so much noise.
Speaker 7: Does Yeah, it's not that bad though, Tanya.
Speaker 2: It is. That's my feelings. Not that bad. Today's quote it's quite soft. Let's normalize. I'm willing to work on that instead of that's just the way I am.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm okay, let's start trying to say that.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to work on that. I'm willing to work on that.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm willing to work on that.
Speaker 2: It's just even if you don't mean it sounds better to the art.
Speaker 1: Doesn't even sound natural coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: Try with Michael to see if he just laughs.
Speaker 4: I would wait, what is it again, I'm willing to work on that. Uh huh, I'm gonna use it.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, who are you and what have you done with my wife?
Speaker 6: Just FM headlines with well, all of County beaches are under an ocean water quality rain advisory. We saw this one coming and so at least seven am Saturday morning, people are being worn to avoid contact with the water because of potentially high bacteria levels. Speaking of beaches, the bioluminescent blue waves are back, with social media posts confirming that they have been sighted in Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Seal Beach, and Long Beach. UCLA purchased the Westside Pavilion Mall, which has been vacant for quite some time on Pico Boulevard, and plans to transform the massive property into a state of the art research campus. And new housing laws are going into effect in twenty twenty four. One of them aims to make renting a little more affordable. Starting July first, landlords will have to limit security deposits to one month's rent.
Speaker 1: I love to see that on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: This is fun. This is why I know. I say, it's about a lot of things, but this is why I love this job. One or two point seven kiss offm Los Angeles. Coming into the studio, a new artist for us to meet. I sell Tanya and Siciny giddy about it when she peeked through the door. Kenya Grace, good morning, Kenya. It's nice to meet you. I'm Ryanan s thanks because me. Of course it's true. Now the song Strangers, which we're playing, we're going to get to that in a second, and it is true. You've created an emotion from that song, So thank.
Speaker 8: You, thank you.
Speaker 2: What emotion were you trying to create, if any, with that song, because you did it.
Speaker 3: I think it's just sad. Honestly, it's about being ghosted, I guess. So yeah, it's definitely relatable, I think to a.
Speaker 8: Lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've all liked it. Yeah, let's just say, let's to tell them for a second. I'm going to play the whole thing. But you know what's fascinating is that someone got ghosted this morning listening like someone you know, when you think about all of your fans and all of the people that are moving through this great city, something that we're thinking about is happening in that person right now, you know, or it happened.
Speaker 1: Last night, or happened this past weekend.
Speaker 2: Or they're about to do it to someone else.
Speaker 1: How dare them?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 2: Keny you this is so exciting for us to meet somebody for the first time and get to know them a little bit. So you were born in South Africa.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep, And I'm moved to the UK when I was really really young, so I don't really have that many memories of South Africa, but yeah, I moved there. I moved to the UK when I was about eight months old, like a tiny baby.
Speaker 2: So when you were a teenage what are I don't know if you maybe you're a teenage. No, you're in your twenties, okay, so I don't know anymore when you were When you were a teenager, Like when I was a teenager, I was going to the Cub Scout meetings, right, which is you know, you get together in the back of the church and you guys time we tie not when you were growing up you were going to raves.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we did not have the Cubs.
Speaker 2: That's tell us about your first experience doing that and what you saw on what you felt, because I know that's influential to what you're doing now.
Speaker 3: It's so influential. I feel like that the vibe of like walking into a club or like a party and then like the lights are low and there's like crowds of people and then going outside like all those feelings. I feel like that's actually such good imagery. And I love like recreating that in my songs and like dance music.
Speaker 8: I just I love that.
Speaker 2: So when you put out strang, did you I know you put this on TikTok right.
Speaker 3: And it was just a click right yeah, literally just the chorus, which is so crazy.
Speaker 2: So what made you decide to do that? What was the pivotal point for you?
Speaker 8: Honestly?
Speaker 3: Like no, I just love like making little videos and like little like little mini songs in my room, and I had no idea it would turn into this. Honestly, I just posted it thinking maybe people would like it. I did not expect the reaction it's had. It's been amazing.
Speaker 2: If you're just tuning in, this is Kenya grace, new artists that were meaning for the first time, and this will be probably the coolest we are this morning, having heard so I want to I want to sit in cool for a second. The back room is agreeing with me. So it's so Kenny all right now, when you put strangers up on TikTok, did you immediately look at reactions from fans?
Speaker 3: I noticed, like I feel like it was like a week later or something. I noticed like people started like using this sound to make like really cool videos and that's never happened.
Speaker 8: To me before.
Speaker 3: And I was like going on like clicking on the sound and like just seeing all these like crazy cool like car videos, like holiday videos, and it like blew my mind.
Speaker 8: I was like, this is the coolest thing. So yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 3: And then I got like quite a few dms from people saying they wanted it out, and it was it was just amazing.
Speaker 2: Do you do you when you look at comments? How did they impact you? When you look at what people are fans are saying about it's so nice.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I feel like it's really encouraging most of the time. And yeah, it's really nice to like have an impact and like make people feel something.
Speaker 8: I feel like, yeah, I'm very great.
Speaker 1: Was the song done at the time or was it just the chorus?
Speaker 8: No, it was not done.
Speaker 3: I literally just wrote that chorus and then put.
Speaker 2: The pressure then to figure out. People are like, come on, where is it? Give me the rest?
Speaker 3: Literally, and I was like, I like, hurry. I really rushed and finished it. And I was like, God, I hope they like the verses like.
Speaker 2: You should rush more often, because that was it really did hurry up all the time. And how has life changed for you since this? I mean, here you are, this is your first time to the States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely changed a lot. It's the first ime I've been to America.
Speaker 2: And where have you been so far in America?
Speaker 3: I've been to New York and here in La, which has been so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about like winter weather? I mean it's crazy, London's charming, but not this time of year.
Speaker 8: No, it's freezing. It's freezing. It's so nice people.
Speaker 3: I was speaking to people early and they said that they think La is cold right now, but I think it's like boiling.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 2: When it's fifty five degrees. We complain, No, it's nice. Yourself, Now, what have you thought like when you think about La, you hear about La, and you come to La. What are the things you think you want? To do or experience or see here.
Speaker 3: I really wanted to have a salad, like a chop salad. That is the thing that I just really wanted to do. Kardashian's like, yeah, take these, and I'm like, I.
Speaker 6: Want to do that.
Speaker 2: So finally chopped salad. You want to finally chop salad? Okay, there's one at Lascala. Who's with you? And who's with you?
Speaker 11: Back?
Speaker 2: Who's from the label or management back there? Who's with you?
Speaker 11: Guys?
Speaker 2: Who's who's there? Your team? Who's there? Who's in charge of food? In the on the team? Who's in charge of food?
Speaker 7: The Kardashian Chope, it's from Health Nut Health.
Speaker 2: I like this one at Laskallet Scott but it has onions, but I like onions. See this, Now, look at your life. You have a person getting you chopped salad. This is what you always wanted.
Speaker 8: It's the dream.
Speaker 12: Yes, you made.
Speaker 2: It so, you wrote it, you recorded it, you produced that, you did it all. Yeah, who needs help? Right, we'll get in the car to kiss me. I mean it's about the push and pull, right, It's about the confusion in relationships sometimes where it's hot and cold, you're in you're out. Yeah, definitely, you won't reply. We go back to strangers frustration of all of that, or maybe I don't know, Maybe some people want maybe some people like that. Maybe some people live in the chaos.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's th real. Yeah, maybe it's dating.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about dating in the song? Dating fun or not fun?
Speaker 8: Yeah? It can be fun.
Speaker 2: I guess your fun songs about dating?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: Not really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Really? Who did you listen to growing up? Can you?
Speaker 3: I feel like quite arranged, to be honest, My main like favorite people are Floom, Lana del Rey and Disclosure Chasing Status.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I grew up like just loving those guys so much.
Speaker 6: I can see the influence. Yeah, and your music. Yeah, now that you say that.
Speaker 2: And when you listen to the texture at it too, right, Tanya, I'm always curious about your perspective because you know, Tanya, I feel like I feel strange pulling up to an intersection at a red light and looking to my right at the driver next to me in a lane of traffic, like I feel uncomfortable doing that. Tanya will stare right at the artist and sing the song back to the studio. I thought you no curious to know how that feels for both you and ken you grace great.
Speaker 7: I had a good voice.
Speaker 2: Can we hear it? Can we hear you? Can you? Can we hear your voice? Raw?
Speaker 7: Well, I can't just like no, I'm not just like the can't just raw here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you cares a little?
Speaker 7: Okay, we get in the car and to kiss. We will talk for hours and on the back see uh huh uh uh uh huh.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 4: It's really cool, like for me as someone like I've been obsessed with this song for so long and I use it on all my videos, Like it's like my favorite I was gonna say sound but it's like my favorite song to use for my social videos. And it's like really cool to just like sing it and hear it and see you in here watching it all go down.
Speaker 7: It's really cool.
Speaker 2: So it's the first time being here in this all sort of happening in your world. Who's back home? It's closest to you watching all of this.
Speaker 3: Your family, My family, Yeah, I feel like they've come on this journey with me, My parents especially.
Speaker 2: Are they cool about your world?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, they're really They're so happy for me and so supportive to be fair and very grateful. But yeah, at the very beginning, when the first when the song first came out, I was like, you know, telling them everything that was happening.
Speaker 8: They were just so shocked.
Speaker 1: Did you have a full time job before this?
Speaker 3: So I quit my job, like I don't know, maybe like two months before.
Speaker 8: But it was like, what were you doing? I was in piercings, piercings, yeah, piercing.
Speaker 2: You were in piercings, yeah, body piercings.
Speaker 7: It's nice. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was not very good at though.
Speaker 1: So oh okay, I never mind me. I was maybe I wanted to did you hurt people?
Speaker 8: Piercing's always hurt. It's not going to be.
Speaker 2: I prefer a magnet, you know, it's just much easier through the whole piercing process or a little cuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just cool.
Speaker 2: So so you quit that. But were you also sort of frustrated with music at that point or are you feeling like it was going to take off? Where was your head?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like before I was in a really good place, to be fair, before Strangers came out. I signed my deal with my label, like just before Strangers came out, and I was feeling really good. But like a year before that, I was like seriously considering stopping doing music, which is so crazy. Whoa and I deleted the Instagram app off my phone.
Speaker 8: I was like, I'm done. Oh and then I know it was brutal.
Speaker 3: But yeah, then I like changed my mind and like uploaded a video on TikTok and it like changed everything.
Speaker 2: It's meant to be like that. It's like, when you look back, it's like that frustration was meant to feel something in your world to have this happen, right, Yeah, And I think that's how you got to look at it, kenn you grace here. We want you to enjoy our city. I don't know how long you're here, but enjoy our city. You're in the valley right now. This is burb Yes, you're in the valley. Yeah. The Hollywood signs over there on the other side of the little mountain. And so I was thinking about food. I know you want to have a chop salad. But there's also a great burger place in and out Burger which I don't know if you know about, but that's something we'll make your little list. There's a oh do you like tacos? Yeah, okay, that we love tacos. Here in the city. There's a great taco place called So you have a food person now on your staff, so we'll make sure to have you ever been to Disneyland, No, not to you have time this trip, but put that on your list because it's a lot of fun. Really, it's a lot of fun. You're surprised by that. Really it's the happiest place on earth.
Speaker 8: Ken, I feel like it's not real, Vie.
Speaker 2: It is beauty, but it's the beauty that you are. Maybe you're the antithesis vibe. But the two of you together will make a new It will make a new You'll create a you'll create an album, you create an autum, it'll it'll push you along creatively. So great. Thank you for coming by, Thanks for everything, to your team for bringing you by to meet us in person. We really appreciate it. Happy for you success. Thank you for giving us the great record to play in the morning. That really sets our day off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're lovely, Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: Thank you, enjoy yourself. Nice to meet you, Kenny Grace. Meeting ours for the first time is my favorite. Yeah, I'm four Ryan's roses on kiss All right, back room, do we have everything lined up. We've got Patty on the line in Altadena. Yep, ready to go. Okay, So here's the thing. This a public service. It's our first call of the year, and Patty sistanty and Tanya says, I've been suspicious of my husband for a little while. So there's already been this feeling in her gut. Yeah, something's off, and that's not a good feeling. And especially when it's confirmed that you might be on the right track, that's bad. She says. We were part of a New Year's Eve celebration. We were visiting family in Seattle. He flew back early from work. When I got home, I found a tube of lipstick under the oven. Have you gone down in all fours or on your stomach to look under the oven? It's just a bunch of fuzz down there my place, No for me.
Speaker 6: I have to go down there often because the kids, like little toys like balls or whatever, will roll again and then I have to like scoop them out with another toy like a stick.
Speaker 2: George's balls have gotten down there with cheese. It's before and so it's amazing what you'll find down there. There's a lot of stuff. So she was when I got home she found that. And he says it must be someone from her family or their family because they hosted Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. But Patty says no one in the family was wearing hot pink lipstick. Hot pink lipstick. Now, if you're breaking the rules of the marriage and you drop your lipstick under the oven, don't you think you should fetch the lipstick?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you'd notice if that goes missing, even if you're the mistress or if you're a guest at a holiday.
Speaker 7: Party and not necessarily, why would.
Speaker 2: You not know if you drop your lipstick.
Speaker 4: I don't reapply my lipstick ever, really when I'm out, So if it rolled out of my bag or it fell out of my pocket or something and it went under an oven, I wouldn't notice until.
Speaker 1: You don't reapply your lipstick when you go out.
Speaker 7: Nah, So, Patty, why do you bring it?
Speaker 2: Okay? You two on your phone, Patty.
Speaker 7: Interesting point. I don't know why I bring it.
Speaker 2: So is your hunch that he had another woman over and she lost her lipstick and just didn't retrieve it. Is that what you think happened?
Speaker 12: That's yeah, I don't know where else this thing would have come from.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask you a question. Okay, before all of this, why do you think you felt the feelings you felt about your husband and the suspicion you felt about him for a long time? Now, where's that coming from?
Speaker 12: He's just been acting weird lately, distracted on his phone, constantly finds random reasons to, you know, run to the store, like little trips. He's not gone long, but he just seems to love running errands all of a sudden. So anyway, it made me suspicious, but I didn't give it too much thought.
Speaker 2: Licenses again, Devil's advocate here. But what if he's just trying to be helpful.
Speaker 12: I mean, he never was before. I don't know what suddenly change.
Speaker 2: Okay O, Yeah, you feel like this is going on. Lipstick doesn't make a lot of sense. He's blaming on your family. We're gonna make the call. How long have been married Patty to this guy?
Speaker 12: Seventeen years?
Speaker 2: We're gonna call him. We just met Patty. She found lipstick in their home after she and her husband were apart on New Year's Eve. She thinks her husband had somebody over on New Year's Eve, and she goes and says, hey, I found this under the oven, honey, And he says, I don't know. We have people over for Christmas prior to your family. Maybe someone in your family dropped it because they had their famili's over for Christmas and for Thanksgiving. And he's trying to say that's from a family member. She's like, my family doesn't wear this bright lipstick. Doesn't that that's not this their shape?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: How many people were at the family gathering at Christmas?
Speaker 1: Does she tell us that?
Speaker 2: How many people were there at the gathering for Christmas? Patty?
Speaker 12: So his mom and dad came to our house. We did like an early Christmas there, and then we went up to Seattle to see my brother's family for Christmas itself. And then he came back on the twenty ninth because you had a big job on New Year's Eve, Kiss even catering. And then when I got home, I found the lipstick. So he has in my family.
Speaker 2: But for people who are just joining us, you've been worried about him for a while now, and this is just more to add. So I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's name on Kiss FM, go.
Speaker 12: Ahead, Okay, Ran, you have my permission to call on Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call him right now. Be very quiet, Patty. We want to try and find out who he sent the roses too, who he puts on the card, what he's thinking about, like that first instinct of where these flowers, romantic flowers should go. That's what we're looking for. Here, here we go, good luck. Be very quiet, Patty.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hi, you may I speak to Rick?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 11: Yes, this is him.
Speaker 6: Hi, Rick, my name is Siena. I'm calling from corner Blooms. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 11: I'm doing well. How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking.
Speaker 6: We're actually a flower shop located here in Alcadina on the corner of Lake Avenue near the Jack in the Box, brand new to the area and offering a promotion to local residents today. It's a three dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. Is there anyone that you would want to send flowers to?
Speaker 11: You know, I mean, you're not gonna believe this. I was just about to start calling florists.
Speaker 1: You were, well, these are free.
Speaker 6: I don't need any credit card info or cash or anything like that.
Speaker 1: It's just a dozen red roses.
Speaker 6: We're just trying to promote our business and hopefully if you like our arrangements, you can back as a customer one day or you spread the word.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, so I work in catering and we have a job this weekend. The flower company we work with just pulled out. I mean, you know, normally I'm on the food side of things, so it's not really my problem. But I told this party planner that we work with that I would do or solid and start calling around the florist to see if we could get a job last minute. So I'm literally sitting here thinking like where do I begin between Pasadena, Alta Dina So you know, when you call me and you're a florist. I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: We can handle that separately. But is there anybody that you would want to just send these flowers? These are kind of like a smaller arrangement, a little bit more romantic. Is there anybody in your love life per se that you wouldn't want to send these flowers to?
Speaker 11: Well? No, what I'm saying is you won't have to do any more cold calling because if we can hook you up with this party planner, then that'll actually be that'll open up a lot of jobs for you.
Speaker 6: Great, well, we can do that after we handle this note. So, is anybody wh want to send these flowers to?
Speaker 11: So? Sorry? Do you do own the place or do you do just work there?
Speaker 1: Yes? I owned the place. So who would you want to send these roses to?
Speaker 11: Well, you got my name, you got my number, and again, like, what I can do is if you give me a callback or if you send me an email, I can provide you. I can hook you up with the party planner and we can make sure that this thing gets going and you know, we can work together going forward.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's nobody that you would want to just send the roses to at this point right now, like the free flowers, like the promotional flowers.
Speaker 11: Send me some roses? Yeah, can you send them to my wife Patty?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 11: Okay? Well, I mean I why don't you say everything's coming up? Roses?
Speaker 2: Very clever?
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on one second.
Speaker 2: What he's going on with her? Patty? Love him by the way, He's like barely wanted to send the flowers to Patty to help us, but he was like troubled to have to send flowers to his wife, Patty. Is your husband's very focused?
Speaker 12: Yes, he he's always like that.
Speaker 2: Do you want us to tell him he's on the air. Do you want to deal with him yourself? Because we're at a point now where we have to make a decision, and yeah, I don't.
Speaker 12: I guess just just tell him what's going on.
Speaker 2: I want to do before we lose him here, we're going to put him up. Hey, Rick, your voice is being broadcast in the radio. I've got your wife, Patty on the line. Thank you so much for holding on. Just if you have a second, we want to tell you what's going on. Patty, your wife, Rick, are you there?
Speaker 11: Yeah, sorry, I'm on the radio.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir. I need you to know that everything you say is being heard. So Patty, your wife is on the line with us right now.
Speaker 11: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: And Patty reached out to us Rick because she thinks something went on New Year's Eve at your home because she found a tube of lipstick under the oven and she has this eternal feeling that something's off in your relationship. She's suspicious that you might have had someone over and that's their lipstick, and to be honest and direct. She wants to know if you're cheating on her, Rick, how do you respond? She's on the phone now you may talk to Patty.
Speaker 11: Patty. The tube of lipstick I told you is probably from Thanksgiving when your family came over. It must say, somebody must have kicked it under the stove.
Speaker 2: She doesn't believe that, So let's move past that. What is going on with you and somebody else?
Speaker 11: Rick? I mean, sorry, what do you think is going on? We've talked about this.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no, no. Is Susie the party planner you're talking about, like she wears that pink lipstick?
Speaker 11: I guess she does? Okay, and yeah that SUSI.
Speaker 12: Yeah over when I was in Seattle, didn't you?
Speaker 11: Sorry? Yeah? What's called? She came over because we needed to get stuff loaded into the van.
Speaker 12: Okay, so where with Lewis? Doesn't he usually help you with thatis?
Speaker 11: Luis was running late? Look, okay, I promise you this is no big deal. I'm not even sure what's going on here.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm just saying you and Susie sure help each other out a lot.
Speaker 11: Okay, Look, I can you stop. I know what you're implying, and I know what I've already been accused of on the radio.
Speaker 2: Apparently you're trying to tell your wife that that was the lipstick of her family's. It's not. It's clearly the party planner's lipstick. So why were you even lying about that? What's going on? Just tell your wife?
Speaker 11: I mean, but that's the thing is, I didn't know she dropped her lipstick. We were in a hurry, we were trying to look.
Speaker 2: At Why was her lipstick there? Why were you learning in the van? Why didn't you tell your wife she was over? Why does your wife feel like something's going on with you and the party planner?
Speaker 11: I don't know. I guess we've worked together a lot, and don't I don't.
Speaker 2: Is she right? Is Patty right? Is Patty right?
Speaker 12: Here's something you're not telling me.
Speaker 2: There is something you're not telling her. Take this chance to tell her, Take this chance to tell her.
Speaker 11: Please, Babe, I love you, Please, I'm conversation now.
Speaker 2: I need to go, all right, Rick, Patty will let you go. I think you're right, Patty some more to this story. Good luck. I hope you figure it out. Ryan's roses. You see, we started pushing and he's like, oh, yeah, she was over. Yeah, that is her lipstick, that is her color. So Rick had the party planner. What party they were planning? Was it the Christmas party? What party were they plant? I didn't get to that he was.
Speaker 1: He just said he was a caterer or he worked with a caterer, fine, for.
Speaker 2: What, I don't know. Maybe anyway, Rick and Patty were a part on New Year's Eve and all of a sudden, Patty comes back and there's this lipstick in the kitchen and she finds it's on the floor. It's falling under the oven. And Rick says that probably from our family. And then he backtracks and says, oh, yeah it maybe I had the party suited, the party planner over and maybe it's hers. Oh yeah, it is her color. All right, So he's we just we know, for fact, I don't know if he's cheating, but for fact, he's having this person over while his wife's not there, not telling his wife, and ye, he kept being more and more to the story. There's one of those deals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do like other women in my house when I'm not home, and then you're not telling me about it.
Speaker 2: So Leslie's on the line in Fullerton, Leslie, go ahead, you're on with this. You heard this Ryan's roses. Now, if you are Patty, she has a haunt, she's cheating. He's definitely not telling her everything. What happens here? What'd you think?
Speaker 10: It's clearly as Sooe's lipstick.
Speaker 12: I mean he was absolutely high in the fact that she was there while Patty was gone?
Speaker 10: And why is she wearing lipstick to help him move boxes?
Speaker 3: Like bright pink lipstick?
Speaker 2: Like who does did the party planner want the lipstick to be discovered? Because if you dropped lipstick and you weren't supposed to be around, then you'd fetch it.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: Like how wild did it get that her purse got thrown around that the lipstick went flying?
Speaker 12: M I feel like that's easy, Like they were clearly like making out it fell out of her pocket, it rolled.
Speaker 7: On her the same.
Speaker 1: That's the visual I have.
Speaker 2: I think she's I think she's on the right track. I think, look, you know when you feel something and then it was confirmed there's something there. Because he's not giving you the full story, He's just not he's not being up front, he's not being transparent. You need a transparent partner.
Speaker 12: So defensive. I love when guys get so defensive, and then he goes, please please.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: He's not telling me what you're doing behind my back.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well you're also cheating on me, so that's real complicated, bro.
Speaker 12: All right, he needs to be cut loose, all right, chow.
Speaker 5: Chow.
Speaker 2: Uh so hey, uh yeah, that's Ryan's Roses. Now we do that when Mondays and Thursday. That's right, Ryan's Roses twice a week Mondays and Thursdays. Next one Monday. Uh all right, so yeah, our podcasts up Ryan's Roses. Ken you. Grace came in for the first time. We met her, a new artist, so that's all going to be on our podcast later. And if you've got to get to work, stream us on your smart speaker, iHeartRadio app on your phone. Sicany has a story about how we can extend the life of our best friends dogs.
Speaker 1: Yay, scientists, we have them to think for this.
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 2: What's the story?
Speaker 6: Apparently it's a medication designed to extend the lifespan of dogs. The drug currently is called loy zero zero one, so I don't think it has like a fancy name yet. But it's not available to pet owners. They're hoping that it will be available in a couple years. They're saying twenty twenty six. But here's what we do know. In dogs two specifically designed for large adult dogs, who generally have a shorter lifespan than small dogs. So it's funny, you know, like smaller dogs tend to live longer. I mean, like, look at my dog. She's seven pounds and she's fifteen years old, and kind of shows the.
Speaker 2: Same with same with people. Really, I don't know, but I want to tell myself down, you never want that's funny.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So the drug is said to work by interacting with I guess insulin levels and growth factors in the dog, and it would be acting as an injectable.
Speaker 1: So this is kind of like the crazy part.
Speaker 6: So it's not like a pill and it's not food that you would give the dog.
Speaker 1: You would have to take your dog.
Speaker 6: To the vet and they would have to inject your dog every three to six months, which I think is kind of wild, but it would make it so that they would live longer.
Speaker 1: So you have to make the choice.
Speaker 6: I'm a songer that we don't know yet. This is all like such early stages. It's not even approved by the FDA.
Speaker 2: So if this is something that's on the horizon, you think it's approved and we'll know more as the data comes in about how much it could add. But you want healthy I want healthy years for George exactly. And it's just a medium big though, right, there's not big.
Speaker 6: She's right, right, yeah, I think she would. She would qualify as a large dog though in this case she's not a great Dane, but she would qualify as a large dog. But the side effects that I was reading up on this right now, they're saying that it's a mild.
Speaker 1: To temporary stomach distress.
Speaker 2: So that's the I don't know.
Speaker 7: That means, yeah, that sounds.
Speaker 2: Let's study some Lloyd double worm a little further before we inject our dog every twenty minutes.
Speaker 7: With good progress.
Speaker 2: You know, they might finger it all that these are the things that are focused for our friends, our best friends.
Speaker 7: But how wild could this be?
Speaker 9: What if it actually expands? What if it doubles their life? Like, oh my gosh, that's a that's a life changer. I'll retire.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: That's a life changer.
Speaker 1: Right, do you see what Paris Hilton did.
Speaker 2: So she's done to me things. Yeah, like, what what are you talking about? She she had a baby.
Speaker 1: She's well, she lost her teacup.
Speaker 6: One of her teacups either ran away or like whatever, got lost. But before that, her dog, her teacup dog, it was like a baby.
Speaker 1: It was like her princess. I forgot the name. She went missing for a really long time.
Speaker 6: But before that, I guess she got like the DNA of the dog and had it cloned.
Speaker 1: So it's crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: But the she rebuilt it.
Speaker 6: She rebuilt her exact dog and made two of them, so a boy and a girl, and it like looks exactly like.
Speaker 1: Her old dog.
Speaker 7: So weird.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but it makes her happy. So it's all in her reality show, which I'm obsessed with on Peacock. It's the only reason I have Peacock. Okay, it's like the only reason I pay for Peacock is her reality show.
Speaker 2: What Peacock wants. They wanted to suck in with the show and they did it. Good job, Peacock. Yeah, I'm grab Avery on the line. Avery, good morning, how are you good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: I am fantastic this morning. I'm wearing gray, Sistney's wearing khaki, Tiny's wearing gray. But the new twenty twenty four color of the year that I don't have any of is peach fuds this year. Oh, gonna get me some peach fuzds. How can we help you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: So I've been seeing this guy for a few months and he got me a cameo for Christmas as a present, you know where, like this Wilebraie record a personal message for you.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I think I saw Brian Bombgardner made a million dollars doing that, the dude from the office.
Speaker 1: Wow, what we should get on that.
Speaker 2: Brian Bombgardener, the dude from the office. I ready made a million bucks. You guys should get in on cameo.
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Okay, God, Avery.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Well but yeah, it's from Countess Land from Real Housewives of New York. I'm a huge house Life fan. So it was like really nice of him, and I was very excited.
Speaker 2: So what did the say what in the video say?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so she said this is from his name and he wants to say he loved you very much. But we never said I love you to each other before, and we haven't even made things official. I mean, I've been playing it cool with him ever since, but it's kind of eating me up inside.
Speaker 2: Wait, so this this person, who's it Free Whine?
Speaker 7: Who's the star Countess Lunn?
Speaker 10: This count Yeah, the Real Health of New York.
Speaker 2: So hold on rewet. I said the Countess from Luyanne or the Countess Luanne from real Hogewives. So the count is so she was the one to inform you that he loves you, but you had never said it before to each other.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and we're not even like officially boyfriend girlfriend, Like we never had that talk. Oh wow, kind of out of the blue. And I don't know, maybe it's like bring it up to him.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Yeah, he.
Speaker 10: Didn't, he didn't say anything, and he was like really excited about the video. So I can't tell if he used the video to say he loves me, or or if Luann to creative liberty and just kind of went off scrips.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Probably just went rogue and maybe she just said that. I could see her just throwing that in there, yeah, because she didn't probably know. She's just like all the boyfriend bought this and.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, I loved you so much? Well, how did she say it?
Speaker 10: She was just like, this is from his name, and he wants to say he loves you very much.
Speaker 2: It was just that, hmm, I would be I'm weirded out by it. Honestly, if like, if you guys are at this early stage, this is a red flag to me.
Speaker 10: I mean, I like him a lot and I want to keep seeing him.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 10: It's not like I have any kinds of stopping that, but I just like, I don't know if I should ignore this or if I should bring it up. And I mean, if he said that he didn't write it, that's kind of awkward. But if he did write it, that's also awkward.
Speaker 1: What did you say once you got it? Like you said anything?
Speaker 10: I was just like, thank you. I didn't say much more than that.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 10: I just showed him how happy I was.
Speaker 11: Basically.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm looking at the people who are doing Mark McGrath's sit graise on there. Eric Winter is on there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they were trying to get me how much does Eric Winter.
Speaker 2: Having five dollars nice? One hundred and forty nine dollars But he got a five.
Speaker 7: Rating nice, so he does a good job.
Speaker 2: One of y'all, we should try it, litten.
Speaker 6: They were trying to get me an account before, and I was just like, I didn't have the time.
Speaker 1: I can't one extra thing, I can't do.
Speaker 2: It, all right, So I don't like it. Avery, I think there's a red flag. But maybe get to him and say, we're you just trying to be cute and funny because some people have a sense of humor.
Speaker 10: Like that, right, And like he could have just been, you know, saying it casually, and she made the you know, to get a little bit further. So yeah, do you think I should still.
Speaker 5: Bring it up?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Good luck?
Speaker 10: All right, good luck, thank you bye.
Speaker 2: I mean this stuff this expensive. Some of these people on here, I'm scrolling John O'Hurley from Seinfeld one hundred ninety nine bucks to say hi on Cameo.
Speaker 6: We'll do it for charities though, too, so you can like charge these but then you'll they donate all the money to their charities.
Speaker 2: Well that's nice, m hm, scrolling on Ryo, but it's still a lot of work. I don't recognize a lot a lot of people. I don't know who they are. Is this boring me? Just scrolling through.
Speaker 7: Anyway, finding it entertaining? Who's on there?
Speaker 2: Why don't you scroll?
Speaker 7: Are you on the ad?
Speaker 1: I don't have it.
Speaker 2: I went to the website. Oh yeah, yeah, anyway, very interesting. I think that's unless he's being like really cute, funny, and that's a clever sense of humor. I don't love it. I love momentum. I love a clock. I love it. I love a clock in the morning. You know, it's like we started six, and every minute goes by, and she goes faster and faster, and the morning goes by, and the steam picks up, and the momentum and the pace picks up, and now we are fully rolling into it Thursday, and I'm already thinking about tomorrow. I just want you to know. I'm thinking about tomorrow.
Speaker 7: What are you thinking about?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about being Friday morning? And I bring heat Friday morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, ready for it?
Speaker 2: I bring more steam on Friday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like coming and make honey.
Speaker 2: Well, I just don't I Cameron Diaz it, I don't care as much on Friday, but in a good way, like I care, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Care, like and I still brush your hair kind of way.
Speaker 2: I care about the show, but I also like I want the wheels to fall off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I want to lock the door in here and just and just be flush the format. You're a stand on the saying back room.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, I care, but I don't care.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I care, adjacent.
Speaker 1: Like long hair. Don't care.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's tomorrow, all right. Uh so let's not get ahead of ourselves. So uh, honored Tany and Robbie asked me to officiate them at their wedding TBD date and location, TBD size scale.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now, what are you going to serve for food?
Speaker 1: If they get there?
Speaker 5: I think you.
Speaker 2: Should do fun food, wood burning.
Speaker 1: Pizzas, pizzas. He's your wedding planner.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you want, I'm happy to talk with the wedding planner. I'm good at this stuff. I'm good at programming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you are pretty good at programming. Honestly, I have not given the food is not The food is not for us. It is a priority, but it's not at the forefront.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, think about all the people we know in l A. If you do it here, yeah, and do something cool.
Speaker 7: Gluten free pizza for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh you have to do you can't have gluten on your wedding either.
Speaker 1: Can't have gluten?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like very tasty gluten free stuff for everyone.
Speaker 2: Food trucks, food trucks. Okay, so what's the reason we're here. Yes, you have some breaking news.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, No, it's not breaking news.
Speaker 2: But you're making some progress with the planning. I have a date.
Speaker 7: Nope, what I'm going to try on wedding dresses this month?
Speaker 2: Gosh, I got into a exciting.
Speaker 4: I know, because I didn't think that that should be something that I do really early on. But a girlfriend of mine said that it can take up to ten months to get your wedding dress.
Speaker 7: So then I really just panicked.
Speaker 2: Ten months because that's the end of the year.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, you get it done when you were thinking about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I guess that's not necessarily the case for you.
Speaker 2: Are you thinking traditional wedding dress?
Speaker 1: What does that mean to you?
Speaker 5: Ryan?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I've only seen a couple, and the ones i've seen have that long tail. Yeah the train. Yeah, no, the long thing in the back of the train. Thank you. I called it the train and it's got to be picked up by tail. I had worked there. I had to get worked my way up to it and that thing, and it's white and very beautiful.
Speaker 9: But I've seen it in every movie kind of like the princess, like a big poofy bottom.
Speaker 1: You want a princess.
Speaker 7: I don't think so. I don't think of a style.
Speaker 4: I think, if anything, I like a mermaid style Mermaid. So it kind of like goes down tight around your have a train, yeah probably.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, and then you can pin it when you dance later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd pin it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you bustle it.
Speaker 2: You bustle your train to dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because otherwise.
Speaker 2: Is this one of those things where you go and you have a glass champagne while.
Speaker 5: You do it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is this one of the things where the ordainer needs to be there?
Speaker 9: No, you do not have to be just Robbie go.
Speaker 7: We can't see it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right, I know.
Speaker 4: But you know what's so crazy is I thing thinking about that. I'm going to want to show him. I'm gonna want to send a picture.
Speaker 2: You can't see. It's bad luck.
Speaker 7: Like I'm gonna want to go home and be like, look at this.
Speaker 2: Here's the most important dress of your life and you can't see it before.
Speaker 6: Because the moment Bundy does see it that day is going to be so much more special.
Speaker 2: To get you a glass display box, You're gonna put it well lit, You're gonna put it in there.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 9: He's gonna keep it every day after the like a museum. So she's gonna walk it every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, calendar, every day goes by. It is really Yeah, like anybody.
Speaker 1: I feel like anybody who does that ends up geting divorced later in life.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Who would know?
Speaker 1: I've watched it on like Real Housewives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's not reality. I am a good wedding programmer. That's not well. You remember my fortieth birthday that was programmed perfectly. It was a wine cellar.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, can you canon those chic uh yeah?
Speaker 7: Hm there with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: One more thing before we go. Have you returned any holiday gifts yet?
Speaker 7: You know I don't.
Speaker 6: I keep them all and if not, trying to just end up donating them or giving them to my aunts.
Speaker 2: I got a book on soups from Williams and Elma. Yeah, then I loved it, but there was another book I wanted, so I was trying to exchange So I went to wimson O with the grove parking lot full, but they're not full. They just have that sign up because they don't really change that sign out. It's not a digital sign, some manual sign. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And you know what when they say parking lot full, you could always just drive in and talk.
Speaker 2: Also, someone's always leaving. So anyway, I went in, Yeah, a lot full. Book, got a spot tight, but got it. Went in to wims Andoma at the grove, went to the book part in the corner, got the book I wanted, which was a Southern cooking book, and went to exchange it and the line was out the door. Yeah, so I went back, put the book back, the sup book and left. So I have a soup book, went home, made a soup.
Speaker 7: Did you exchange my short shorts?
Speaker 1: I got?
Speaker 2: You kept I've been wearing proudly. Did you not get a picture of No, you deserve a photo.
Speaker 7: I do deserve a photo.
Speaker 2: Group photo. That great. Tomorrow we're back with the Hometown Hustler and it's a Friday broadcast, so join us. Sysney's taking it to eleven o'clock back room. I have a great thing. Bye bye bye, Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.