Speaker 1: Hey, no, Hey, wow, come on, kid.
Speaker 2: Keep at it, pork, This isn't quite what I had in mind. What kind of side quest is this?
Speaker 1: What do you mean you said you wanted to do some side quest to get stronger and find some equipment for yourself, right, well yeah, so what do you think a level three quest looks like?
Speaker 2: Kid?
Speaker 3: Did you think you'd be out there saving princesses and fighting giant fire breathing turtles.
Speaker 2: No, well, maybe something more like that, But I didn't think i'd be up in a tree trying to rescue some old woman's cat, a cat that scratched me seventeen times.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, I don't suppose either of you two can help.
Speaker 4: Of course we could help, but we need to make sure the rewards and the quest goes to Aiden. If we help, the game master might give the equipment to one of us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, poor dude, Mika and me have got plenty of good stuff already.
Speaker 6: We gotta get Aiden decked out with his.
Speaker 5: Own swag, you know, And that means little man's gotta do this on his own.
Speaker 6: Uno primo mono eat no other.
Speaker 1: Mumno, do you actually understand the stuff you're saying?
Speaker 6: Huh of course I do. Who wouldn't understand plain english?
Speaker 3: Right, kid, you gotta do this, and you gotta do it alone. We ain't got time to sit around and wait for the cat to come down by itself.
Speaker 2: Oh man, okay, kitty, this is it. One way or another. We're getting down out of this tree right now. We can do it and you get to go back home and be with that sweet little oldly. Now are you with me or against me? Oh? Hey, guys, yeah. Do any of you have the ability to heal?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 6: Fall on my man?
Speaker 5: One of my skills is nature's remedy. It can heal most small stuff.
Speaker 2: Great, get ready to use it because I'm gonna need it. All right, Kitty kitty, just let me grab you. Uh huh, what the hey did one of you just shake the tree?
Speaker 6: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: We don't know what you're talking about. Kid.
Speaker 2: We didn't move, but it felt like the tree moved. Weird, major Folish man going down.
Speaker 6: Giant mushroom?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh god? Whoa nice save with the mushroom? Marco?
Speaker 6: All good, poor dude.
Speaker 5: Me and fung guy I have an understanding because I'm such a fun guy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: Can we focus on the giant moving tree please?
Speaker 1: U uh oh, it looks like the tree is the cat trapped in some branches up there. It's formed a cage around it.
Speaker 6: Hey, most uncool tree, bro. You're supposed to be one with nature like.
Speaker 2: Me, you know.
Speaker 5: Now you let that furry feline go or I might just have to use my power to turn you back into a seat.
Speaker 2: Marco.
Speaker 7: If you do that, you'll be the one to clear the quest. We need it to be aiden.
Speaker 2: Look, I want it to be me too. But how am I supposed to climb a tree that's shaking like that? Now?
Speaker 1: That thing just shot an egcorn at me? What did I do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Marco?
Speaker 2: You know a lot about trees, right.
Speaker 6: Most deaf little dude, you need to know a tree on your g.
Speaker 2: So what kind of tree throws acorns at people and growls?
Speaker 6: Good question, my man. The answer is there isn't one.
Speaker 2: Huh. There isn't an answer, or there isn't a tree.
Speaker 6: You guys gotta listen better.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think you three can't understand me because you just don't pay attention.
Speaker 6: Mondo.
Speaker 7: Rude, you know, Marco, focus, is this a tree or not?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Definitely not?
Speaker 5: That's a folk my screaming sibling, you know, like an oak tree, but a foe, like an enemy, so it's called a folk.
Speaker 6: They're big beasties that look like trees. Even fooled the poor cat up there?
Speaker 2: Oh man, poor, what level is it?
Speaker 1: It's a level twelve? Too much for you to handle on your own?
Speaker 2: Kid?
Speaker 1: The question was to rescue the cat, But who could have known the cat would climb up a fake tree that keeps throwing acorns at us?
Speaker 7: I guess we should go find another question.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, we don't have time for that.
Speaker 1: Well then you better use that brain of yours.
Speaker 2: Okay, think Aiden, think Marco. I know the folk isn't actually a tree, but do they need sunlight and water like trees do? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they're basically trees, only they're not trees.
Speaker 7: You know, how does that make any sense?
Speaker 1: Sh Mika, let him think?
Speaker 2: Okay, so if they're just like trees, then that means they need sun, they need water, and they need soil. And that should also mean they really don't like fire.
Speaker 8: Definitely, dude, I mean, who does like fire? Fire is one bad ombrity man. It can like take down whole forest, most unrighteous.
Speaker 2: Well, then I don't think you're gonna like my idea, but I don't think I have another choice. You all stay here while I go get some stuff since you can't help me, I'll be right back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's taking him so long?
Speaker 1: Just calm down, Mika. I know we gotta hurry, but we also need Aiden's help, and that means he's gotta be stronger and have some equipment. So we don't got a choice. Just try to relax for a while.
Speaker 6: Oo for real, Losis, look at me. Do I look like I'm stressing about a stitch? You gotta kick back and get some nods.
Speaker 7: Don't tell me you're about to take a nap in the middle of this.
Speaker 6: Sure, Ampham.
Speaker 5: Now that we're out of range and that folk can't hit us with acorns anymore, it's all.
Speaker 2: Chilling still.
Speaker 6: Wow, oh right between the eyes.
Speaker 1: Bro Not cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I'm ready.
Speaker 4: A bundle of hay, a magnifying glass, a bucket of water, and a bunch of twigs.
Speaker 7: What exactly are you doing, poor little dude.
Speaker 6: I must have got whacked in the noggin with too many acorns.
Speaker 2: I know the feeling, my man. No, trust me, I've got a plan it's dangerous though.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're ready yet, kid, yep, I'm.
Speaker 2: Ready all right, mister folk, Listen up. I don't want to hurt you, but I need you to let that poor cat go. There's an old lady in town who really misses it. Come on, please, seriously, I don't want to hurt you. Okay.
Speaker 1: Then see this line of twigs on the ground.
Speaker 2: They're going from where I'm standing all the way to you, mister folk. And here I've got a bunch of hay at my end. I'm gonna use this magnifying glass to set the hay on fire. Then the twigs will catch fire, and after a few minutes that fire will come to you. But as soon as you let the cat go, I'll put the fire out with this bucket of water. Okay, you asked for it. Here comes the magnifying glass.
Speaker 1: Whoa woa you sure about this? Kid? Fire is dangerous, especially in a forest.
Speaker 6: I'm with port dude on this one. Fire's bad news.
Speaker 2: I know I don't want to do this, but the folk has got to let the cat go. I'll put the fire out before it causes any harm no matter what happens, Even if the folk doesn't let the cat go, but the folk doesn't know that. Okay, here comes the fire. Come on, mister folk, just let the cat go.
Speaker 1: Look I think it's working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, smart move, mister folk. All right, let's put this fire up.
Speaker 7: It looks like the cat's ready to forgive you too.
Speaker 4: Aiden.
Speaker 2: Come on, kittie, there's someone who's ready to see you.
Speaker 6: Oh my sweet little precious poos. Oh are you okay with maybe? Thank you so much, a young.
Speaker 2: Man, No problem, man, glad to help.
Speaker 6: Congratulations on your victory, adventurer. You have been awarded a unique piece of equipment. You may also choose a skill.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh wait a second, Oh man, what what is it my equipment?
Speaker 1: It's a shield, so.
Speaker 7: There's nothing wrong with a good shield.
Speaker 2: That's just it. It's called the paper shield of skinny arm. The features would had you a