Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Into the phone tap today, mister Michael Oppenheimer is going to go after a lot of people are big fans of mister Michael Oppenheimer. Scary, You've created quite the character anyway. The email, Oh yeah, yeah, please. The email from Jessica says, we work with a guy named Tyrone. He's really into his hip hop music. He's not a fan of telemarketers who always seemed to be calling his cell phone number. Would it be great if you phone tapped Tyrone? All right, so Jessica Ventura and co workers are now going to phone tap Tyrone with the help of telemarketing ego, not alter ego, Scary Jones. But this guy has an ego because he thinks he's the best phone tapper out there. Michael Oppenheimer doing the phone tap.
Speaker 1: Here we go listen. Well, oh yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with if he's nine you. How are you doing today, Sarah? Really, I have an offer you can't refuse from Tom Life Classics introducing soft rock of the seventies.
Speaker 3: I like hip hop?
Speaker 1: You like hip hop? Are you familiar with the Doobie Brothers.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like any of that music.
Speaker 1: How about the Beachees?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with Staying Alive?
Speaker 3: Oh? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Or groups like Kansas Dustin?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Okay? For just one hundred and twenty nine dollars and ninety five cents, we'll give you this entire collection plus two CDs.
Speaker 3: Free all don't quite you again?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hello, ah, yesternon, This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Time Life classic soft rock of the seventies. How are you doing Today's there?
Speaker 3: There's the reason you're calling me back to back and four cool calls at a time. What has been important?
Speaker 1: So it's called the importance is that you'll get eleven CDs including.
Speaker 3: Don't call this number again, all the hits.
Speaker 1: And all the fun from the garuvious era in history.
Speaker 3: Please don't call this number again.
Speaker 1: For just three easy installments of thirty nine ninety nine. Hello, heh, yes, sir, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: Did you a few minutes ago?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: In the earth did I tell you not to call me again?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: But why are you calling me again?
Speaker 1: Because what I wanted to let you know was that in the early seventies, singers and songwriters and sun soak melodies took over the airwaves and the sound of soft rock was born.
Speaker 3: I don't give a damn about the early seventies. I told you, don't call me again.
Speaker 1: Oh right now, I'd like to give you one hundred and sixty eight original soft rock hits across eleven c days. Wouldn't you like one hundred and sixty eight?
Speaker 3: What is your name?
Speaker 1: My name is Michael, mich when's your last name Oppenheimer?
Speaker 3: Oppenheimer? Will you try to be funny? That's not funny the name of Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: My name is Michael Oppenheimer, Michael.
Speaker 3: Because you meant to stop for all Google, So let me speak to somebody higher thing you. I don't want to talk to you anymore.
Speaker 1: What if I give you alone?
Speaker 3: Want to speak over? You? Hurt? For now?
Speaker 1: Why? Why is that? Sir?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Why are you angry? Sir?
Speaker 3: I want you to have someone get on his phone that is your manager, and I want to speak to them. Now.
Speaker 1: Just imagine yourself back in time when Bill Bottom Jeans and shag Ruggs were keen.
Speaker 3: I don't want I want to speak to your manager now.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard the song dream Weaver.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say it again. You've called me back to Beth. You have no reason to be calling me. What's the purpose that it's called? You don't have a purpose.
Speaker 1: Do you like Pina Cola getting caught in the ring?
Speaker 3: What's a manager talking?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: What are you calling me?
Speaker 1: This is Scary Jones with Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, and you've been phone tapped by everyone in front of you.
Speaker 3: Okay, you sound like I had time. I won't email you email in about five minutes.
Speaker 1: He was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show