Speaker 1: Where we have come in.
Speaker 2: Gona way.
Speaker 3: I gets your comfort zone will be desire and if you want a little banging again, I come along.
Speaker 2: We went from Walter Cronkite basically to this guy Joe Rogan who believes in dragons.
Speaker 4: You have to be pithy. What do I mean by pithy?
Speaker 5: How about this Republicans want to kill your kids?
Speaker 4: It's actually true.
Speaker 1: And there are zillions of new websites now trying to advance their sort of concervative to right wing radical cause and a lot of times we're not playing on the same field.
Speaker 6: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution we have.
Speaker 7: Coming going the way.
Speaker 5: Against azy you acconci.
Speaker 8: Sean Hennity Show more I I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 9: Hey, thanks scotch on an hour two Sean Hannity Show this Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, We're gonna have a lot to get to in terms of the well legacy media mob that is in massive decline and a lot of people that never covered Joe Biden, et cetera, et cetera, we're gonna get to all of that. One of the reasons I say legacy media died is because it did in this election. When you look at what they have thrown at Donald Trump for the last nine straight years, since twenty fifteen, and and they've not stopped. They've called him everything you possibly called him. They've weaponized the justice system against him, our intelligence agencies against them, the FBI against him. And you look at the media coverage. It is so one sided. Going into this election. Media Research Center had it about ninety percent negative coverage for Trump and about ninety percent positive coverage for Kamala Harris. I mean, it's obscene. It is absolutely corruption at its worst. And you know, we'll play a cut of Brian Williams in a little bit. I mean, he actually got it right on Seth Myers program. I just talked about how they need to knock down and rebuild this party from the ground up, and he talked about all the failures. My big question is why didn't he say it publicly before the election. That would have been a little better. I'll give you one other example. Over at MSDNC, they had a headline Lake and Riley's killer never stood a chance Sparks. That was the headline. He never stood a chance? What about the actual victim here? This is insanity, This is absolute madness. Anyway, joining us to waiy In on this, he is by far the best of the best when it comes to media analysts in the country. Is the only one that actually makes any sense ever. Our friend Joe Kancha, Fox News contributors with us, How are you, sir?
Speaker 6: Doing great? How's it going?
Speaker 10: Sean?
Speaker 6: Thanks for the high phrase.
Speaker 9: Well, it's true. I think you should have your own media show. I mean, we saw the meltdown of Jennifer Ruben this week. What'd you think of that?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's glorious, isn't it. I mean that she's locked her account for starters on x which means she'll post something ridiculous and then no one can actually reply to it. And she is part of the never Trump cabal, right, and now they've been completely rendered totally irrelevant, right because we saw that Kamala Harris's grand idea was to what my closing argument, who can I bring with me in the campaign trail? That's really going to hammer home with voters exactly how serious I am as a candidate? Oh, Liz Cheney. Yeah, she lights up a room. Let's let's go to her. And obviously she's a never Trumper. Adam Kinsinger over in CNN, he is Bill Crystal, the Lincoln Project. I could go on and on. These people will never see relevance again. And that's probably the best result of this election, besides Donald Trump wintting himself, is the fact that all these people who have been lying all these years in profiting off of the Trump name by being never Trumpers, they're not gonna have much of an industry anymore.
Speaker 9: Can you believe msdnc's headline at Lake and Riley's killer.
Speaker 5: Never stood a chance? You've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 6: And that wasn't by some crackpod that was their legal analyst literally wrote that and an editor actually approved it. Read the room, this poor twenty one year old nursing student was beaten to death blunt forced trauma to the head. And obviously this guy is guilty either all the evidence in the world, and you didn't stand a chance. The fact that that even got pritty just shows you what a garbage, toxic, waste dump MSNBC is, And it's why NBC doesn't want anything to do with them. At this point, they're probably gonna be spun off. I would imagine the son of George Soros will probably buy it. That'll be his consolation prize for trying to win the election or buy the election, and they'll they'll just go into the irrelevancy. And look at Rachel Maddow, who you beat like a drum every night. She just agreed to a five year deal for twenty five million per year to work one night a week. Who's our agent. I'll talk to that guy or girl.
Speaker 9: I need a new agent. There's no doubt about it. There's no doubt about it. But I'm not complaining though. I will tell you, I mean, this is so this is depravity of its worst. This poor nursing student, this young woman had her whole life ahead of her, and this guy goes on the Georgia campus in Athens and he literally was he was seeking prey. We learned in the trial that she had just texted her mother, tried to call her mother, and the last words to her mother were read during the trial. And I'm thinking, how hard I mean, it's just so soulless and heartless and out of touch. It's it's disgusting. Let me ask you this, What do you make of Joe and Mika and their trip to the White House. There's this tremendous backlash to that on both sides.
Speaker 6: They go down to mar A Lago hat in hand, and Trump could have done two things here. He said, screw you, I'm not going to meet with you. You compared me to Hitler. He said, I'm going to execute my own generals, that I'm going to jail everybody that disagrees with me, and that I was going to terminate the Constitution. And that was just in the last week. They said this okay, So then they're like, uh, oh, MSBC might be spun off, we may be completely irrelevant. We need access to power. That's all they're about. It was about it with Trump in twenty sixteen. Remember they kissed his ass then, and they had him on what forty one times and what was it thirty one times by phone and those interviews were absolutely positively over the top brown nosing. Then the audience turns against them, so they turn against Trump and plus oh, Scarborough wanted to be vice president or something, so that made him angry. So then they go on this anti Trump rampage for eight years, and now they go to mar al Laga. I'll say, we're going to reset the relationship. And from what I was told, Donald Trump was smiling ear to ear during this because he's like, oh boy, they're coming down here to kiss the ring. Sure, come on down. Let me hear what you got to say, beautiful.
Speaker 9: Let me ask you about Joe Biden. He's still dazed and confused. The amazing thing to me is only now Democrats are questioning his cognitive decline, which we've been talking about since what before the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 6: Yeah, completely sea And I read a whole book on it, right and it published it in twenty twenty two, was called come on man, The Truth about Joe Biden's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad presidency. And I was calling it then like you were, even like in twenty nineteen in the primaries, when he's like telling people like a when you put your child to bed, put the record player on at night. You go like, put the record play? What is he talking about? This guy's gone? And the fact now, oh, in.
Speaker 9: A minute, you're saying you don't have a record player. I'm kidding, Uh, do you have an eight.
Speaker 6: Track or what let's see, I got a discman, remember the discman?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly? Do they still exist? I don't even know.
Speaker 6: I found I was cleaning out my long story. Anyway, The point is that Biden is still president, amazingly right, and the fact that everybody only after the debate said, wow, we never saw this coming. Yes, you did, you lied, You said that any video of Joe Biden shaking hands with the air or falling on stage at an Air Force graduation, or falling up the stairs of Air Force once to the point where they had to change the stairs, or when he's forgetting everybody's name in his cabinet and he's taking all these long weekends in Delaware. Oh, you just ignored all that, said it was all cheaf bakes, and that we should accept the fact that Joe Biden and Joe Scarborough's words is sharper than he has been in the last fifty years. Oops, got that one wrong. And then they put in Kamala, thinking that's going to change. But all they did was put a new code of paint on a seventy one Dodge Dart. The car was still broken. The brand is broken for Democrats. I think Brian Williams is exactly right. This is a generational kind of win with Donald Trump, because then you're gonna get eight years of JD Vance when this presidency is successful, and then probably Don Junior after that. So I don't know who staves the Democrats at this point, but it certainly isn't common.
Speaker 9: Okay, what are you mapping out the rest of our lives here?
Speaker 5: And not so fast?
Speaker 9: I mean, it's hard to win these elections. If but however, if for publicans deliver, I mean, that's the best political strategy they can have. If they deliver on their promises. If they secure the border, they bring back law and order, they fix the economy, they lower the price of energy. I think every American would love paying a buck fifty less per gallon of gasoline. If they make the world a safer place, guess what, they're going to get rewarded, and rewarded big time, and Americans will be happy. If interest rates go down, that'll be icing on the cake. People can start moving again. Let me ask you this, So I never thought when I started radio before you were born in nineteen eighty seven, I never thought that I would be hearing a debate in Congress about what bathrooms are for who, and Mike Johnson said, we should be compassionate and kind to everybody. Fine, I totally agree with that, that's obvious. I believe in the Golden Rule, and then said, but the men's room are going to be for biological men and the women's room are going to be for biological women. And anyway, this is all in reaction to the first trans representative from Delaware, Sarah McBride, and Nancy May said, no way, I don't want biological men in women's restrooms. And I don't blame her because, like I couldn't believe we were debating during the campaign the issue of putting feminine hygiene products in boys' bathrooms in school or taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegal immigrants and for criminals, but we were. Anyway, here's Katie Couric ripping Nancy Mace congresswomen in South Carolina for being bigoted and Adam Schiffe towards the new representative from Delaware.
Speaker 11: Hey, everyone, I'm just so disappointed that this Nancy Mace, a Republican from South Carolina, is being so.
Speaker 1: Rude and.
Speaker 11: Oh, just bigoted against Sarah mc bride, who is a new congressperson from the state of Delaware. I know Sarah. She is the first openly transgender member of Congress, and she's an extraordinary human being. Has done a great job representing the people of Delaware and is now going to be doing it in Washington. And it just seems nasty and mean and cruel because she is the only member who is now forbidden to use the ladies room. And it's just you.
Speaker 9: Know, actually every male member of Congress is not allowed to use the ladies room. So it's sort of like arguing biological men and women's sports.
Speaker 5: This is insanity to me.
Speaker 9: Or in Minnesota or in California, you can have gender affirming care for minors without parental consent, meaning no parental rights at all, whatsoever. This is where the extreme in the left is today. What's your reaction to it.
Speaker 6: I have an eleven year old daughter. I have a nine year old son. I don't want tampons in his elementary school bathroom. I don't want my daughter getting a sex change without me knowing about it. Right, So these are common This isn't even conservative thought, this is common sense thought. We don't want men in women's locker rooms with their junk hanging out. That's my wife, who's not terribly politically active. She's got too much going on as a doctor and been raising her kids. But when she heard about women competing against men in sports a grand division one track Georgetown, so she could appreciate how hard is to get to that level. That woke her up. And you look at exit polls out of the key swing states particularly, the number one issue wasn't the economy, and it wasn't the border. It was the trans issue, believe it or not. And that's why so many women came out for Donald's plump and everybody's assumed they were just going to vote on abortion.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 6: No, this hits home. And the fact that Katie Kirk sounded like she was doing that for her kitchen. Oh what, that's right, she was doing that for her kitchen. She can't even get signed by any network anymore. She's so irrelevant, so she does this silly podcast and says silly things and quite frankly, just for the eighties. Maybe this listen to the Katie Kirk. But that was forty years ago and I turned around at this point.
Speaker 9: All right, quick break right back more with Joe Kancha on the other side, eight hundred nine to foot one sean our number this Friday. If you want to be a part of the program, well, Kancha is with us. Let me go back to Joe Amica for a second, because John Stewart made some interesting observations on this Listen.
Speaker 10: Okay, Joe and Mika going down there might be one of my favorite. When they had to come out and go, and so we did, like they spent the year going this man will destroy all that you hold.
Speaker 1: Dear.
Speaker 10: He is a Hitler Mussolini cocktail mix, and we must allsa Literally one week later they're like, so we go, we have lunch light lunch. I get the watercress salad. And you know, Joey, he loves shrimp fra diablo, so he and lamar a lago shrimp froddyablo is delicious. I thought that was one of the more remarkable, but it showed it was the performative nature of so much of all, which is again when you talk about credibility.
Speaker 5: Like, all right, so what's your reaction to the huts.
Speaker 6: I give John Stewart credit in a sense where he does stick to his principles. In other words, he's the guy who came out first, first liberal will do what he did on Stephen Colbert Show and said that COVID probably came from a lab that studies coronaviruses. Right, it's like a chocolate outbreak happening in Hershey, Pennsylvania, and you don't look at the chocolate factory as a source. I'm like, wow, that made sense, and that was really a turning point in that whole argument. And now he also a couple of weeks ago, I was at Madison Square Garden for that rally. I was writing a book on the campaign, so I'm like, I'm certainly see what this is about. And then we heard all these people on MSNBC, particularly talking about how it was actually a Nazi rally because the Nazis held something there like in nineteen thirty nine, so that's what Trump was going for or something. And Stewart came out and said, you know how ridiculous you all sound when you're saying that study the Holocaust study, Hitler. You got to stop making this comparison.
Speaker 9: He even went further. He defended the comedian and said, this is what comedians do. And I thought it was funny that's what he said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because they made a joke about Puerto Rico and a garbage problem they have down there, which was accurate, by the way, And everybody said that this comedian was actually going to turn people to Kamala. Oh yeah, you know, my grocery prices aren't going down, and I'm paying too much for gas, and I don't like to fact the border's wide open. But I'm going to vote for Kamala Harris now because a comedian made a joke four hours before Donald Trump took the stage. I mean, when you look back at the media coverage throughout this entire campaign, it goes well beyond anything we saw with Obama or with Hillary in twenty sixteen. At one point, ABC News their first one hundred stories on Kamala Harris when she became the nominee, All one hundred or positive. That's like fact that Bob was probably watching this and saying, hey, you guys are laying on a little sick. Don't you think I mean that that it was? And they still lost.
Speaker 9: Sean, Yeah, they still lost. And that's why legacy media is dead. I think in my entire career, I've not had ten positive articles just saying, as a side note, but I'm not running for president either, Joe Kanchu. We appreciate you man, Thank you exposing left wing media bias.
Speaker 5: No stone left unturned. The Sean Hannity Show is back on the air.
Speaker 9: I twenty five till the top of the hour eight hundred and nine to four one.
Speaker 5: Sean.
Speaker 9: If you want to be a part of the program, how about this maybe after the news at the bottom of the next half hour, at about five thirty five. Because Linda has been in, you know, complete gloating, gloating, gloating gloating mode ever since election Day, and I know there are many of you out there as wealth that feel the same way. Maybe we'll just play Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA, which became the theme for Donald Trump in this campaign. And it's such a great song. Do you know that song is forty plus years old. I saw the Isn't it amazing? I got to sit with him and his wife. I think it was at the RNC. We were staying at the same hotel walk over and I hadn't seen him in such a long time. And he used to do the Freedom concerts with us, and it was always such a cool moment when he'd do God Bless the USA, because you know, if it was outside, if it was night, or if it was in an arena, everybody would take out their cell phone lights. It used to be you know, I remember people in the old days they would take out a lighter. Well, now they just take out their cell phones. They put their lights on and like it's the coolest thing to watch in the world. So, in the honor of Linda's gloating, which you can't stop, he's still gloating every day, all day, every day. How long is this buzz gonna last? This this state of intoxication.
Speaker 4: I mean, we still have till I'm thinking, you don't give her take.
Speaker 5: Oh, that means you're going to be in a good mood till twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Thous I didn't say I was going to be in a good mood. I said I was going to gloat till twenty twenty eight because at least we have a solid, normal person in the office who understands the.
Speaker 5: Value office country in the office. Did you go to the office today?
Speaker 4: Why I am in the office today.
Speaker 9: My gosh, hey, listen, if you're a gun owner, you know, God forbid, and it happens more often than you think. You know, you have a plan what happens, God forbid. Somebody breaks into your home, wants to bring harm to you and your family. In your mind, your plan's gonna work. You're gonna be a hero. You'll take out the threat. You'll keep your family safe. Now, whether you're next Navy c O, longtime gun owner, or new to firearms, this is where your nightmare can begin. You don't believe me, even though it didn't involve a firearm. Look at Daniel Penny on trial in New York. There are people that don't want you to even have the right to defend yourself. The criminals will go free, and law abiding citizens defending themselves often of the ones that get arrested. Now, this is why the USCCA exists. And the great thing about the USCCA, they are offering all of you instant access for free. What is a life saving resource. It's called the USCC Conceal Carry Family Defense Guide. And all you have to do is text my last name, Hannity to the number eight seven two to two. While you're there, you can find out how membership works, how it will safeguard your family if God forbid, you're involved in a self defense incident, and I hope nobody ever is. But this is why the us CCA exists, and you get world class safety and training and defense liability insurance. If trouble comes, you're not going to face it a loan. They'll have an army behind you to protect you. Is over eight hundred thousand American gun owners, including myself. I've been a proud member for over nine years. Trust the us CCA anyway, Get this limited time deal right now, just for Hannity listeners. Get your free us CCA Concealed Carry Family Defense Guide. Find out how membership safeguard can safeguard you and your family. Just text my last name, Hannity to the number eight seven two two two two day. I got to give credit where credit is due, I really do. Brian Williams, we haven't heard from him in a long time. He used to host NBC Nightly News. I don't know he's on one of the late night shows, Seth Myers. By the way, do you know that Seth Myers has under a million viewers? Like way under a million viewers. You know, these other late night shows barely get close to a million viewers. That's how bad things have gotten. I mean Leno Letterman. Back in the day, they had millions of people watching, and they were funny. Letterman later became more angry, kind of bitter and political, but before that, you know, he was a cerbic, but he was funny. None of these guys are funny. I give a tip my hat to Bill Maher. Bill Maher can be really funny. He's also honest, I mean in his beliefs. He's not always right, but he's honest in his beliefs, and he'll call out the Democrats would be insane, and he doesn't like Republicans. He's honest about it too. I'm fine with that. John Stewart also he can be funny as hell. He's made fun of me. I've laughed as long as you're funny. That's what a comedian is supposed to do. Anyway. So Brian Williams was on this late night show and he describes the Democratic Party. Now he does understand this party is so out of touch. My only question is you listen to this? Is why didn't Brian have the temerity the courage to tell people ahead of time, listen it.
Speaker 12: Is tough love time for the Democratic Party. I think it needs to be stripped down and rebuilt. I think that means a change in leadership. I want to know who thought it was a good idea that Joe Biden stand for another four years at eighty years of age and thirty seven percent popularity. I think since it's insulting when members of the working class, which the Democratic Party has lost entirely in our lifetimes, to insist the economy is doing great. And I think the biggest unforced error of the by administration by.
Speaker 5: Far was the border.
Speaker 12: To tell people it's not a problem is insulting.
Speaker 9: I mean, he just nailed it. And by the way, I'm going to say something that may surprise you. I don't think Brian Williams should have a lifetime ban on being on television. I think he's out by choice now, you know, because he screwed up ones in his life and he told things that weren't true. I really don't. I think if he came back was sincere in his apology. Why am I the only one that like believes in the second chances. If somebody wanted to hire him, I'd be fine with that, Linda, I can see right through this microphone into your state. I mean, we're in different states, and I know you rolling your eyes.
Speaker 2: I am rolling my eyes, you know, just like he waded through the you know, the rivers of Katrina. Give me a break. I'm not giving that guy an inch. I'm sorry. And you know what the problem is with our side of the By.
Speaker 9: The way, for those that don't know what he what Linda was talking about, he was talking about bodies floating outside of the hotel in which you staying in the only problem was the area where he was staying wasn't flooded.
Speaker 5: That was a little bit of a problem, right.
Speaker 2: But what happened was is when we took a deeper dive into the kind of coverage that he did, this was sort of like his thing, like, you know what, I'm gonna make the news work for me, and like that's not the way it works.
Speaker 4: I've ever seen the movie Bruce Almighty? Have you ever seen that movie?
Speaker 5: A long time ago? That's what what's his name, Jim Carrey?
Speaker 4: Correct? So you know James James Carey.
Speaker 2: You know he's in this movie and you know he finds the body of Hafa because he gets to play god in this movie.
Speaker 4: He makes the news work for him.
Speaker 2: You know, he's he's had a boring hit talking about a bakery in their cookies, and suddenly there's a tornado and he gets to cover it on the scene or whatever. Like that's real life, Brian Williams. And you know what, they have so much fun bashing people like you and your colleagues. You know, I'm really just like you said earlier, like you got to be a Christian and you gotta forgive.
Speaker 4: That's mine.
Speaker 2: But I don't forget. And I'm not looking to give him anything back. I'm really not. I'm looking to give new people will a chance.
Speaker 9: Oh that's fair, I mean, but I'm saying if somebody wanted to hire him, I wouldn't have a problem with it, And if he was since here in his apology, I wouldn't have a problem with Well.
Speaker 4: Listen, he's at Amazon. I hear he's doing Black Friday sales real soon. It should be great for him, It'll be wonderful.
Speaker 9: Oh man, you just you cannot help you. You know, I got to call your pastor. We need to have a long discussioning.
Speaker 4: The football with me. He's from Texas, man, he don't play around. He loves Jesus. But he's not a you know, he's not a whimp.
Speaker 9: And and well, nobody's ever called me a whimp. So let's be real. I hit a source, but not really. Dan in North Carolina? What's up, Dan the Man? How are you?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 7: What's up? Wimp?
Speaker 9: All right, jack ass, I'm in charge of this this radio program. And you know what I could do right now? I could cut your Adam shift right off and and put you off the air.
Speaker 5: You want to go there, let's go. I want to play, I'll play.
Speaker 7: I'm with I'm with Linda. You know, we've got to stop playing softball with these people.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, the pledge of a Legion says and justice for all we need to get back.
Speaker 9: All right, So does that mean a career death penalty for lying on a couple of occasions? Because the guy that was running for vice president, Tim Walls, led about his rank and light about fighting in combat, and that never happened.
Speaker 7: Well, and he didn't get elected. Uh you know, when you're in the meeting.
Speaker 9: Still got millions of votes. So look, I'm just making a point. And the media barely covered that. And there's no difference in that degree of lying to me.
Speaker 7: Well, you're right, you say the media is dead, but the media is not dead. Until we stop watching their programs, stop buying the products that are shown on there, they will crumble.
Speaker 9: And I hate, I hate to tell you Americans are tuning out all of legacy media and they're not listening to them, and that was proven in this election.
Speaker 7: I agree that.
Speaker 9: Uh you know, all right, mister wise as from North Carolina, now, were you understanding each other?
Speaker 5: Now that you want to go there, I'm only teasing go ahead.
Speaker 7: Needs to hold these people accountable. I'm talking anywhere from the Clintons, the Bidens, Harris, Maorcus. They have lied, they have put people, people's lives in danger. They have possibly helped to end America. It's gonna take it's gonna take the military. And I'm an old marine. It's gonna take the military to get rid of all the garbage that has come across and the aging.
Speaker 9: Well you're not calling people garbage, but you're talking about like gangs and murderers and terrorists that are known in the country. But you know, look, what you're saying is one hundred percent right. What they did is violate the law. I mean the fact that Majorcus and Christopher Ray won't show up and talk about national security and this is the first time they won't address the American people on this annual occasion in fifteen years speaks volumes, right. So I have a huge problem with all of it, I really do.
Speaker 7: It comes down to us individual as Americans. Though. I think it was the day after the election, there was a man walking through the airport in Detroit and he had a Maga hat on and some woman snatched it off and took his hat. Fortunately, a police officer saw it and arrested her on the spot. She started crying and begging the guy, please don't press charges, and he said, you know, I think she's learned her lesson, and his restitution was she gave him a hug. Beloney, Hold these people people like that that want to come at us, Hold them accountable to the fullest extent of the law. That's why the country's in trouble, is because we're in I'm a Christian and I believe in forgiveness, but there's also accountability. Hold them accountable, right, Linda, Thank.
Speaker 4: You very much. I love North Carolina. God bless you people.
Speaker 9: Ah realiable all right, Well, semper five marine. We appreciate you being there. Thank you, thank you for your service. Thanks for loving our country. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 13: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next, hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 9: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Billy in Texas, Next Sean Hannity Show, Billy, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Sir? God blessed Texas.
Speaker 13: God bless Sex. To Sean, thank you for getting me out to vote early this year. This is the first time in my life that I've gotten out early, and I got out on the first day and it's because of you, and well.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 9: Thank you for doing that, by the way, and I mean that to everybody in those audience.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. It made such a big difference.
Speaker 13: Keep crowing about it, Linda, We earned it.
Speaker 9: But no, it's not that she's crowing about it. She's spiking the football. She's been spiking the football from the moment you know, we heard the words we can now project Donald Trump as the forty seventh president of our country.
Speaker 5: He's not stopped.
Speaker 1: Do you know.
Speaker 5: I want to roll my sleeves up and I want to get to work.
Speaker 4: You know why I'm spiking the football because I can't throw it. It's the only thing I can do, So I got smash into it.
Speaker 9: You can't throw it, you can't kick it. You don't even know across the plane means that's on that all right, Billy, go ahead.
Speaker 13: On that point. What a masterful, strategicy move for Matt Gates to step aside after they tried this lawfair against him, and for Trump to immediately slide in Pam Bondi, who is a bigger nightmare than Matt Gates would have ever been for the left because they haven't learned their lesson.
Speaker 5: And then it was pretty it was.
Speaker 9: He got a nice tip of the hat from The New York Post today. Credit to Matt Gates for withdrawing with grace from consideration from being the next Attorney general. A day after visiting Republican senators on Capitol Hill, he said, it's clear that my confirmation was unfairly becoming a distraction to the critical work of the tr on Bands transition, and he saw what was about to unfold. Then he didn't want to. He wants the president to be able to hit the ground running. And he bowed out. And by the way, I already know he's he's got a new job already.
Speaker 6: Well, good for it.
Speaker 5: I'm not allowed. I'm not allowed to disclose it.
Speaker 13: You know, they're coming after Hecceth and they're coming. They'll come after BONDI. But let them keep doing that. It'll just make us win again. And then finally, if the if if we take any lesson from the Democrats, it would would be to get in line behind our leaders.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 13: You know, the left is really good about being lockstep told the same line as whoever's in front of the party. And if we can do that, and we can get all these we can get the nominees through, we can get the laws passed that we need to to clean up this and then then Trump, you know, he proved the efficacy of his leadership in his first term and they're going to continued. They're gonna call him a tyrant and a dictator and a hitler all they want. Let him keep doing it.
Speaker 6: They'll keep losing.
Speaker 13: And Pam BONDI let me tell you she's gonna kick some butt and take some names for man.
Speaker 9: Listen, I've known Pam for like twenty five thirty years. I'm telling you right now she is a no holds barred you know, attorney general, I mean with all and she's and you know, look, I actually had had her on the week before on television and we were talking about restoring the DOJ and not weaponizing it or doing to them what they did to Trump and to others, and ensuring and putting into place measures so it can't happen again. I assume it probably can happen again, but it is so critical. And remember, the FBI is part of the dj and the FBI needs to be cleaned up. The FBI needs to get all politics out of there, and the FBI needs to return to its former greatness, like our intelligence agencies to return to their former greatness. And I'm hoping that happens. If you believe in the Constitution, you have to believe in that, don't you agree with me?
Speaker 13: I do? I do, And again, thank you Sean for what she did before the election. I know that rushes up in heaven smiling ear to ear he'd be proud right now and to see well next couple of years.
Speaker 9: He'd be proud of He'd be proud of our American family. He'd be proud that legacy media failed. He'd be proud that this is maybe the most transformational opportunity this country has. All Right, my friend, God bless you, God bless Texas. We really appreciate you and thanks for being there. Billy, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean is our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 5: One Way to Save Money