Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong is Joe Getty Armstrong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Getty. You're reading about this new Samsung phone that some of your tech reviewers are calling the final iPhone killer. I don't know if that's true or not. iPhone dominates the market, and I'm an iPhone guy and I can't imagine, but man, it's got some really cool stuff on it. Maybe I'll talk about that later. I don't know, dominates the market in the US. That's one of the very few places Samsung is the global giant by far. So I live in the United States? Do you I do?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Checks out?
Speaker 3: He does so.
Speaker 1: A couple of thoughts on the Iran deal. Israel slid the US deal. First of all, David Friedman was the ambassador to Israel during Trump won got booted out by Biden, which is the tradition there. Of course, when Republicans put their people in it's always reported as some sort of unnatural horror. The mainstream media and the Democrats do it, and nobody says anything anyway. Friedman said, well, he just says Clinton the US Embassy will move to Jerusalem. Bush, the US Embassy will move to Jerusalem. Obama, the US Embassy will move to Jerusalem. Trump, I have moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: Bush.
Speaker 1: Israel cannot make peace with any more Arab nations without a Palestinian state. Obama, Israel cannot make peace with any more Arab nations without a Palestinian state. Trump, I have broken peace deals between Israel and four Arab nations without a Palestinian state. And finally, Clinton, Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. Bush, Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. Obama, Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. Biden, Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. Trump, I've destroyed around's nuclear weapons. Seeing a pattern here For all of my problems with Trump, his lack of regard for the way things have been done or the conventional thinking is both his greatest weakness but clearly.
Speaker 2: His greatest strength, no doubt so.
Speaker 1: Putting aside the current wrangling over whether the ceasefire has started or whether Trump's momentarily mad at bb net and Yahoo for continuing to hurl ordinance at the Mullus, the question is where do we go from here? What is next? Brett Behar had a couple of terrific guests on special Report last night, including Norm Rule, who is a longtime diplomat with expertise in the Middle East. We'll start with sixty one go from there, Michael.
Speaker 4: There's a healthy dose of skepticism because the Iranians don't have a great track record of meeting whatever they talk about, either publicly or privately.
Speaker 2: Is that fair, that's more than fair.
Speaker 5: And in fact, in recent hours, Iran's parliament has withdrawn or approval to work with the IEA. They've talked about pulling out from the on Proliferation Treaty. Iran remains aggressive within within the region Iran government. Iran's government is aiming to survive at a time when it's air defenses or in essence so weak that Israel or the United States can own any building in the country, let alone the sky. So in essence, it's looking to survive and to stabilize itself. But we'll see how the next few days play out.
Speaker 1: And then Brett transitions a bit into the question of regime change and where the Iranian people are, and he's talking in the next club. The other voice you're going to hear is Kareem Sajipor, who is a think tech guy and a writer and an expert on the region.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of mystery about opposition on the ground. What that looks like? You know a lot about it. Where does it stand?
Speaker 6: Well, it's a very polarized society and that you have a small minority that's ruling. I described it's a regime which aspires to be like North Korean, a society which aspires to be like South Korea, modern society. They want to live in an open world, prosperous country. They want to put the national interest before revolutionary ideology. The challenge in Iran, like many dictatorships, is that probably around fifteen to twenty percent is what the regimes loyalists are composed of. They're highly armed, they're organized, They're willing to kill on mass to stay in power and society. At the moment, opposition is unarmed, unorganized, and they're not willing to die on mass to take power.
Speaker 1: How about that the folks with the guns are in control. That's a shock. But yeah, how I love that line. You got a leadership that wants to live like North Korea and a people that wants to live like South Korea.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good to that previous clip where he talked about Israel or US or anybody really has the ability to get into any building in Iran and bomb whichever floor they want. Has there ever been a major country as defenseless as Iran is right now? I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's it's wild to see what'll skip to sixty four. I think Brad asked the question here. It sets itself up.
Speaker 4: When you were doing what you did for so many years, did you ever see this day coming?
Speaker 5: No, not in terms of the conditions at the time. It would have taken a very different set of conditions, which were achieved because of the Israeli persistent hammering of Iran's proxies and of Iran itself.
Speaker 2: Which was only possible because of October seventh. That's the weird unspooling of history that always happens. One of the worst days, the worst day in Israel's history, one of the worst days in Jewish history, may end up being great for Israel and Jewish people and for humanity.
Speaker 1: I would argue, because I believe fundamentalist Islam is a serious excuse me, a serious threat to the health and safety of humanity. It's an insidious ideology and it has been set back terribly. As we were talking about earlier, it was Netanyahu versus Solomoni, and Solomoni said, I have built these seven armies in Israel, will never be able to fight through them. And net Yao who said, hold my whatever they drink in Israel beer. And it took a hell of a long time, a hell of a lot of money, and some very good young lives, but they have absolutely abandoned the idea of we will just quake in fear and trust that our adversaries are not going to hurt us. And they've said, no, we're going to defeat them instead, and they've made enormous progress.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a weird thing about life, whether it's your own individual life or bigger history globally, just you don't know what's a good thing and what's a bad thing until till things play out. Sometimes something seems like it is really good, it turns out you'd have been better off without it, and the other way around. It's just you never know.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely true. Let's get back to Kareem Sadupor. I found this super interesting too. Sixty five kareem Uh.
Speaker 4: The administration, including the Vice president, very clear that they're not gung ho on regime change, despite the president's true social where he said, hey, if they do it, it's miga make a round great again. Is there going to be a push.
Speaker 6: From the administration or from the running people within? You know, at some point there is going to be a reckoning in Iran. Iran in many ways, it's like the late latter stages of the Soviet Union. It's it's a zombie regime whose ideology is dead, but it still has a lot of repressive capacity.
Speaker 2: And in other words, it's not impotent.
Speaker 4: It can still repress its own people, especially.
Speaker 6: And they don't have a plan be you know, as norm was just saying, now, very few friends in the world, so for for their mentality. In some ways, there's killer be killed. The thing that you want to watch in the Iriian context and the context of many dictatorships is is elite Fisher's is the regime starting to splinter at the top. A lot of their senior commanders have been assassinated, but so far we haven't seen major defections or splinters.
Speaker 2: And that's his best guess that he may be right, and he is an expert. But man, watching regimes fall over the years, who it's so hard to predict. Things can look so steady from the outside and they just collapse overnight, and then you got ones that look super, super shaky. Well, this isn't gonna last long, and they hang on for another ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a student of Iranian politics, not an expert. There are unique aspects to Iran that a lot of places don't share, and that's specifically fervent religious fundamentalism combined with self preservation and economic concerns. And boy, that's teasing that out. Well, like you point out, sometimes it's completely shocking how quickly it all falls apart. This has different layers to work through, but I'm sure it'll be every bit as crazy when it does unfold. And then finally, JD. Vance was on with Brett. Was it the previous night or all this stuff is happening so quickly? I'm seeing if we u JD said, it's not the question of where the enriched uranium is is not. The fundamental question is what's that? Michael? It was last night? It was last night, okay, And he said, yeah, that's not that big a question not a fundamental question. Final note from kream Sagiport in sixty sixty disagrees.
Speaker 6: It's imperative that we get a hold of this highly enricheranium or understand where it is. Because despite the fact the Vice president said the nuclear program has been decimated, that's not to say that they can't. You know, they have the technical know how, they can assemble a cascade of centrifuges and a somewhere they have the uranium. So if there's still hell bent on acquiring a weapon, you know, that's something that we obviously have to impede.
Speaker 2: Oki dok if we can so somewhere there is nine hundred pounds of fairly enriched uranium, and then they might have centrifuges we have no idea about. And I wouldn't be shocked to see breaking news any of these days where Iran announces they've got the bomb, They've got a bomb, they pulled it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose they desperately want that, and it would absolutely make sense. If I was a strategist working for Iran, I'd say, agreed to anything, submit to anything, offer no resistance, abs be like a puppy rollover to show your belly. Then meanwhile, over there, these centers were working on those centerfugees as fast as we can. We've got to buy time until we can set off a nuke as a demonstration. That's the only way we survive. Let's get to work now. So that's that's one of the reasons I'm a little mystified by Trump pissed off at Israel for continuing to prosecute their efforts to prevent that. Who knows, maybe things will change again. The next twenty four hours been you know, volatile.
Speaker 2: You know what's coming up, the anniversary of Live Aid if you're old enough to remember that, it happened in nineteen eighty five, July thirteenth. I just saw CNN's got a big retrospective special with interviews with a lot of new musicians and people that were there and everything like that. Maybe we'll talk about what we'll be back by then we'll talk about that on that anniversary. That's quite the delia. Did it accomplish anything in terms of actually stopping starvation?
Speaker 1: It was one of the great amount of money.
Speaker 2: It's one of the greatest concerts of all time, But how much it accomplished in terms of them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was fraught with difficulties and complexities.
Speaker 7: I know that as those things always are, right, Yeah, it's easy for them to get out of hand, and just the money to go in the wrong places, and the bigger something gets, the harder it is to control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, much to talk about. Hope you can stay.
Speaker 8: The CEO of the messaging app Telegram said in a recent interview that is multi billion dollar fortune will be left to these six children he has with three different partners, and the more than one hundred children conceived through sperm donation. And I just have to say it's refreshing to see a billionaire who knows how many kids he has.
Speaker 2: All Right, I didn't like that, Joe, you have a joke that's funny.
Speaker 1: I think we've done all their jokes today already. O.
Speaker 2: Well, we should have stopped earlier.
Speaker 1: So you went with unfunny ones. Okay, there will be a meeting later.
Speaker 2: So here's a protest unhappy that she got run over on.
Speaker 9: Saturday after leaving the No King's protest, I was struck and injured by a motor vehicle. The cops here in Catskill, New York took several days to get an accident report together. They never I've been asking for information for days because I've been very traumatized by this event. And now, in order to re traumatize me, the cops here are telling me that it's my fault that I put my human body in the street to be hit by a motor vehicle, and now they're giving me a citation for.
Speaker 2: Being in the road.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I think that's a bunch of crap, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Very very upset. Who bleeped out crap?
Speaker 1: Don't don't bleep out the crap and grab crap, bunch of grabbers, bleep crap.
Speaker 2: In the modern world, the president is dropping f bombs and we bleeped crap.
Speaker 1: But if I might return to the thread of the audio, Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know which protesters she was that got run over. I think is a different one than the one I put out on Twitter. That blonde girl who is like up on the hood of the car. She thought she could stop cars because I'm an angry college girl. Nothing can stop them an angry, angry college girl except maybe two thousand pounds of Detroit steel or Japanese steel or whatever was that ran over her leg. Then it keeps going forward and she just kind of slides down the hood and then he runs over her leg and then she's screaming and yelling how bare he Well, don't stand in front of cars, you mow ron. Well, we've you know, we raised them. They didn't get this way in there. We've taught them that their feelings matter more than anything else in the world. And you can do anything you want. You can smash out windows, you can take over of a building, you can stop trafficking and do whatever you want. You can glue yourself to a basketball court because what you care about matters more than anything in the world.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and mess with the bull as much as you want. You will never get the horns. Yes, we've taught them.
Speaker 2: So it's an election day in New York City for mayor. It's actually the primary, but whoever wins the Democratic Primary is going to be mayor. They got rank choice, probably not going to get over fifty percent, so it's going to go to multiple rounds. But according to all projections, at least on the polls that came out yesterday, this communist Mam Danny is going to win over Andrew Cuomo. More reporting on that many business leaders, including the leading grocer, billionaire John Castematis, threatened to close all of his grocery stores if this dude wins, because the dude is claiming he's going to run government grocery stores with lower prices and all that sort of stuff to compete, running on freebe heavy platform, promising free bus rides for everybody, everybody gets to ride the bus for free city run grocery stores and higher taxes on the rich. And this is what's going to win in New York City. Oh it's strict rent control too, yeah yeah yeah, and taxpayer funded transitioning for children. And he's going to set up a commission to go after hospitals that don't do surgeries on kids who want to change their sex.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah great. I can picture people like coming back from the space station saying, wait a minute, there's a communist running. Did you say against Andrew Cuomo? Yeah, I know, the disgraced groper, old people killing mobster, and I love New York.
Speaker 2: I actually was he back?
Speaker 1: And I love you?
Speaker 2: I actually haven't seen an interview with this man, Danny Dude, who might be the new mayor. He's apparently really good really good. He never had a job. He's one of those people. He's a really good speaker, very charismatic, very.
Speaker 1: Likable, happy, educated, wealthy Trustafarian.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, with all kinds of crazy, unworkable ideas. So that'll be fun to watch fail. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 10: Define the president, we will attack Iran whatever stage of development they might be in their nuclear weapons program in the next ten years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel. We would be able to totally obliterate them. That's a terrible thing to say, but those people who run around need to understand that, because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish and tragic.
Speaker 2: Hillary Clinton in two thousand and nine, she would have been Barack Obama's Secretary of State at that time, and.
Speaker 1: Is that right, Yeah, you just gotten inaugurated.
Speaker 2: So that was a strong we're not going to let Iran get the bomb. We will obliterate them comment from Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: And instead they went with the JCP away, which some would say was an impotent agreement that enriched that have made Iran realize that other people say he went crazy and riching under that stupid, fake agreement.
Speaker 2: She also didn't say we will go to Congress and get the war a war declared so we can obliterate them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, handful of headlines speaking of that. John Yu with a great piece in the National Review. Trump's strike on Iran was constitutional. And my favorite part of this is that, well he goes into the Federalist papers in Hamilton and but then he mentions that it started with George Washington, who prosecuted the so called Indian Wars without a declaration. Thomas Jefferson fought the Barbary pirates on his own authority. Abraham Lincoln launched an army and a navy and launched them against the South without calling Congress. In the session, FDR ordered escorts for British convoys and attacks on German submarines. Congress's declar glared war five times. Presidents have committed military forces to combat abroad more than one hundred and thirty times, including the Vietnam War, which has the W word right in the name. Anyway, uh, Gerard Baker Wall Street Journal, Trump's Iran strike looks judicious and pragmatic. By attacking key nuclear sites, the US enters a fight in our national interest in which An ally has done most of the heavy lifting. This from the uh, oh, you know, I did that at length. We'll skip over it here.
Speaker 2: We had half a million troops in Vietnam in nineteen sixty five, I believe.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a war.
Speaker 2: It was a police action. How could you have a half a million troops somewhere fighting and dying in Congress doesn't declare war, I mean, if you're not going to in that case, this whole bomb and Fordo, that seems to pale in comparison.
Speaker 1: Right, and again, Vietnam mostly perpetrated, prosecuted by Democratic presidents Nixon. At the end, I found this really interesting. Why Russia is giving Iran the cold shoulder after the Israel attack Teywaran was promised military aid before the air strikes, but it got little more than rhetoric from Moscow. Putent obviously prioritizing Russia's interests such as avoiding escalation, maintaining ties with Israel, and Trump over fully backing Iran, and they mentioned that Russia has a history of not really supporting allies and crisis like Armenia and Syria, and suggesting that Iran may face a similar disappointment.
Speaker 2: They go with the sucks for you doctrine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. We made you big promises. Yeah, but we're that would be really inconvenient to us to actually carry through them. So Jerry Seinfeld says, you can take the reservation, but you don't have Yeah, it's the same thing if your buddy is Russia or China for that matter. Another headline is from the editorial board of the Wall Street Journal, Trump in the Twelve Day War, Iran's feeble retaliation shows how damage the kame Ni regime is absolutely true. Then they mentioned that the Justice Department another story Trump's Iran attacks for his concerns of retaliation in the US. I don't think the regime wants anybody to retaliate against the US, as I said earlier, and I stand by my analysis. If I'm a high level advisor to the Mullah's, I'm saying, show your belly like a dog, like a beaten dog, don't resist, agree to everything in anything. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, under deep cover, enrich uranium as fast as you can, but don't show a whiff of resistance. Cajole Trump into thinking the battle is over.
Speaker 2: We haven't read from Trump's long tweet that he put out yesterday. Congratulations to everyone, all caps, exclamation point. It has been fully agreed by in between Israel and Iran that there will be a complete and total ceasefire in approximately six hours from now, when Israel and Iran have wound down and completed in progress final missions for twelve hours, at which point the war will be considered ended officially, Iran will start the cease fire, and upon the twelve hour, twelfth hour, Israel will start the ceasefire, and it goes on like that, on the assumption that everything works as it should, which it will. I would like to congratulate both countries Isel and Iran on having the stamina, courage, and intelligence to end what should be called the twelve day War. In all caps. This is a war that could have gone on for years and destroyed the entire Middle East, but it didn't and never will. God bless Israel, God bless Iran, God blessed the Middle East, God blessed the United States, and God blessed the world.
Speaker 1: In all caps. First of all, excellent dramatic reading. Ah, God bless Iran. Congratulations, everything's great, and Iran's thinking what you brought us to your knees, to our knees, rather not your knees. You brought us to our knees, and now we're getting God bless Iran. But again, to me, that's I don't I don't know. Maybe I just don't understand the four to seven dimensional chess. But Iran is dangerous and just because you think it's over, it doesn't mean they think it's over. They're radical fundamental Islamists.
Speaker 2: Well, Israel don't know what the they're doing. Israel gets to say too, and so Israel and Iran continue to fight at each other a little bit. And that's when Trump said this, they don't know what the they're doing. Yes, he said that this morning on every television station aired BAT.
Speaker 1: You know, what's the latest update. So I haven't really been paying attention to the last couple of hours.
Speaker 2: But after that tweet went out yesterday, Israel Iran said they had not received any ceasefire proposal and sees no reason for one. A senior Iranian official told CNN that went on for several hours. Israel just didn't say anything, so it was quite a few hours before anybody said anything. Then they both came out and said, yes, we agree to a ceasefire, although things kept blowing up in both countries.
Speaker 1: The latest update is Iran or Israel and Iran deny violating a nascent truce, offering their own versions of events, and they cite the time difference involved or Iranian time is half an hour ahead of Israeli time, which is seven hours ahead of Eastern daylight time. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I'm not Yeah, that happened, and there was some bombings both sides after the supposed deadline, but that's over now, it would seem, and maybe this is an actual ceasefire. I guess we'll see how long it lasts.
Speaker 1: Representative of al take Me to the River, A Green democrat of Texas says he will introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump, citing an abuse of power in the use of the military in a war without congressional authors, in.
Speaker 2: Which Trump responded today in a post make my day in all caps.
Speaker 1: Who elects this wacky dude of al Green? He was the guy with the cane who shook his cane to Trump and staged that publicity stunt at the what was State of the Union or whatever the speech, just so he could get dragged out and become a martyr for the cause.
Speaker 2: Man, if I ever end up super old and have a cane, I'm gonna shake my cane at people all the time. That'll be my go to move. You better watch out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, threaten them with you old cane shaking Jack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know him. Every time he gets mad, he starts shaking his cane at you. Sure, bald guy.
Speaker 1: I've still got my cane that I used for my hip surgeries, with the Romanian hand engraved wolf cane with the head of a wolf on there. It's good, good heavy cane, too good heavy wood, and you got the metal tip. You could do some serious damage.
Speaker 2: You could beat down a secessionist with that, couldn't you. You gonna keep that around for when you're really old.
Speaker 1: I suppose so. I mean it's a good cane.
Speaker 2: Nobody does canes really anymore. I mean, occasionally you see one. I feel like I see way more as a fashion statement canes than I see helps me walk canes. Walkers seem to be way more prevalent because they're so light and effective, and you fold up and put them in your car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose so.
Speaker 2: I mean my mom uses a walker thing mostly not a cane.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, the cane is kind of a middle ground. See, you need a little help, the walker is safer. That's your being cautious. I've never tried to use a cane, so I don't know what to be like. Do you think the wolfhead was hard to get a grip on that thing? I don't know if I want a wolfhead.
Speaker 2: I think I want whatever is the best grip for keeping me from following my cane. Now it's uh, well, no, you get it's a nicely curved wooden handle. And then you know, beyond where my thumb and forefinger are forming the loop here, that's where the wolf head is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you don't grab him by his head. He's he exists outside of your grip, gotcha, Yes.
Speaker 2: And then you use the cane as one of your legs. Is that the idea?
Speaker 1: Well, no, not entirely. I mean, I'm not like a Civil War amputee. No, you use it when your bad leg comes down. You've got it generally on the opposite side.
Speaker 2: Of you, so you're splitting the weight between the cane and your leg precisely. Doctor, Okay, now I understand cane technology.
Speaker 1: Wolf is entirely a stylistic choice. Does give me strength. There's a way that's difficult to explain.
Speaker 2: Then we will finish strong, mag yo, yo yo, how y'all doing.
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: This is kind of apropos nothing other than the fact that we like it to Bill Maher had a couple of guests on Friday, including fat Paul mcgala. I'm sorry, you know what what, I'm overweight? Why would I say that?
Speaker 5: Paul?
Speaker 1: Just find him incredibly gimme he's he's doweye. Am I thinking of a different.
Speaker 2: Paul is a tiny little waif of a man.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have the wrong Clinton Night. I apologize to Paul mcgala. His friend's family. Pluff. It wasn't pluff. It was who wasn't anyway? Uh and whoever the Clinton Knight advisor Obama bro dude was, he was joining uh mar and making cynical noises about the army's birthday parade that Trump held last week that was the subject of so much conversation worth mentioning Thatt Wesley Hunt as a member of America's Armed Services retired ale congressman from Texas. Here's how the exchange went. Do I did I think it was a good idea have a parade.
Speaker 6: No, but if you're gonna do it, if you're gonna have a vaguely fascist parade, do it right.
Speaker 11: I'll say something about the parade to offer to offer another opinion from our side of this whole thing, and that is it was a two hundred and fiftieth birthday of our United States Army, as I said, thank you very much, and somebody that service, Nay says in a Patrick pilem again, my brother and sister going to West Point six years the military service, mostly in the army. My great great grandfather fought in the Civil War. And you know what I saw. I saw the President's salute the Corps of Cadets as they walked past them. I watching them salute the seventy fifth Ranger Regiment as they walked past them. I sat there and watched the fireworks behind the Washington Monument, and you know what I thought, Damn, that's absolutely outstanding. And it's far better than Joe Biden checking his watch from bodies.
Speaker 2: Were being returned to Dover. Okay, wait a minute, this is a hold on.
Speaker 11: This is a contract that we were talking about and why you lost because we were talking by a man that's talking about patriotism.
Speaker 2: And parades like that.
Speaker 11: When I was growing up, I served because I used to go with these parades and watch my dad participate in them. I saw the Blackhawks landing. I visited my sister at West Point. I said, by God, I want to serve this country too. And so the dichotomy of what we're seeing with President Trump and his patriotism saluting the flag.
Speaker 2: Actually making an effort.
Speaker 11: Rather you like it or agree with the execution, the effort is there.
Speaker 2: That's all you want to see. Execution does matter. First of all, thank you, Bill, I mean that. I said that to everybody. I've always have for twenty three years. I'll watched you for twenty years. Yet absolutely, that's a good stuff. Last night, Yeah, that's fantastic. Well said, we got a possible war going on right now. So I hadn't seen Donald Trump's latest tweets. Do you have time for this, Michael? How much time I got?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: We got a minute thirty perfect. So one from a little earlier. This was in Israel's planes were still in the air headed to bomb Iran, and Trump was trying to stop that. Israel's not going to attack Iran. All planes will turn around and head home while doing a friendly plane wave to Iran? Is that thing nacking the wings really like, yeah, we're not gonna bomb you, just saying hey, uh, nobody will be hurt. The ceasefire is in effect. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Donald J. Trump, President of the United States. Which is kind of funny the fact that he makes these giant proclamations about law or world changing events through tweets and then just you know, signs them with his name, Donald J. Trump, President of the United States, and then an hour after that, all caps on this one Israel, do not drop those bombs. If you do it, it's a major violation. Bring your pilots home now, Donald J. Trump, President of the United States. Is he actually communicating that way? I mean, is that for us to see Andy communicated it to them or is that actually the full communication on these things?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think as a president you would want to say.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it.
Speaker 1: And then have it defied, because then you're in a position where you have to then do something really stupid and counterproductive to an ally. This is this is the worst side of Trump. The best side is when he said, you know what, everybody's talking about moving the embassy to Jerusalem, We're moving. And he moved it and it was fine.
Speaker 2: But doesn't he contact Rubio and say, hey, Rubio, get a hold of net and Yahoo right now. No, he just tweets it.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's finals, So well your comments and entertain us.
Speaker 2: Yess closure for the show is love. Here's your host final thoughts Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. Wouldn't that be delightful?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: He is our technical director to lead us off. Mike Glangelow final thought.
Speaker 10: Well, I had a final thought, but due to limited time, I will not be able to share it today.
Speaker 1: So thank you for this matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, Thank you, Thank you for the matter.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the what Katie Green or steam Muswoman as a final thought, Katie, I.
Speaker 2: Forgot what it was. It ran that fast. Thank you for this matter. I'm gonna try there's my final thought. I'm gonna try communicating with my kids.
Speaker 3: This way.
Speaker 2: I won't talk to them directly. I'll just tweet out things. Make sure you have your homework done and your room cleared. Thank you for your tention to this matter. Your father.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, ugh gosh. My final thought is I'm back to having that whole it's too nutty feeling, just the whole Trump administration, foreign policy and all. I was thinking it's just too nutty. Then it was like, oh, now I get what he's doing. This is great, We're solid with this. Now I'm back to this is nutty.
Speaker 2: Damn. I uh, can we ignore it on vacation. I'm not sure. Some pretty big things could happen. Maybe Armstrong and Getty wra pick up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people, thanks so a little time. Go to Armstrong and Getty dot com hotlinks, get some swag, pick up an ang hoodie. Oh those are very popular. Helps keep everybody on the payroll during these challenging times. Drop his note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 2: Last time I ignored news on vacation, I missed nine to eleven for a whole day. We'll see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 11: As soon as we made the deal, they came out and they dropped a load up I'm strong and Getty the biggest load that we've seen are you?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, don't you think it's a little hot pass to stop Like the day before yesterday, I'm Garnet.
Speaker 2: Call my lawyer, so let's go with a buying.
Speaker 1: We'll say ship instead of that word.
Speaker 2: You made me sweat just saying that he made jump. He made Michael Jomp. The Babies by Armstrong and Getty