Speaker 1: People don't know that man. Jered West put his his his, his everything on the line to align with players when they was getting shitty conditions and when black people couldn't come into like certain restaurants or certain certain r uh hotels through the front door. Jared West uh uh uh uh set the precedent to that. Nah. If they can't go through and I ain't going through here, and if we can't go through here, we ain't staying here. He helped the Brothers understand the power of their dollar. You understand what I'm saying. This is before the emergence of the ABA. This is for the emergence of of Leed. This is when the Lakers and the Celtics really carried the little handful of teams the league had. You remember this peak, You remember all this? Bro. Listen, man, this smallfucker was a godfather. Bro. It was not by coincidence. He kept a job in the league all these years. Found a member, bro, part of the order. He was. I mean, you don't become the logo if you ain't part of what we doing. He's been in the fraternity. Bro. He's like the closest thing we got to a godfather, bro. Real shit, what were any experience that you had Jerry weston? So so for everybody who watching this, bro, Jerry West was like the ultimate godfather. If you saw him in the building, you had to go speak to him, you had to go say what's up? And it was rightfully so he would give you some mentor advice preloaded already for when you pulled up on him. Hey, how you doing your fella? Have you staying in shape? Hey, how's the family? Blah blah blah. You know, he was just a cold ass mentor, one hundred percent always on. Pee. Have you ever seen Jerry West and he ain't never been on? Have you ever just popped up with him? And he just Lord, he was always going. If you sat there, he would be sitting there analyzing the game as a coach. Then he'd be like, you know what, you know, if they brought it in advertising right here on his left side, right here, they can pay for this whole Like he was just always on, Bro. He was the constant, constant, constant mentor. Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you remember, but Will's at the at the Cleveland seventy five ceremony when me and you and mckill was by the bar and then Jerry west came over.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolute remember that moment. He was like these damn Celtics. It says something he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah on some I still have nightmares about your business. And you didn't know how real of a nigga he was. He got a lot of brothers respect on how he actually approached the game. That motherfucker was an animal, Broke. You hear what I'm saying. You see that Steph Curry focused, or that James Harden focused when or that p or that bron when they get into that locked inn. Bro he had another level of locked in to where he was the original. That's where we got that from. You know what I'm saying. He was one of the original greatest shooters. He started that. He set the president for that. But he was one of the most feared. He man when he played man, he played with eternacity. He was the most He was one of the most respected people thought because hits. You know his how he looked this shit. Bro. Man was an animal. Bro. I think he even said it, bro, I was a wolf. I ate dogs. Whoa that's a bar man. Shout out to the great Jerry west Man straight up condolences to the west Family, the Ryan west Man. We lost a great one today. Yo, Pete Man, what's your view on Shorty getting left off the Olympic team.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just thought it was I just thought it was a bad move to Y. Whether you like it or not, you're trying to grow women's game, Whether you like it or not, this is an opportunity.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The US said they came out and said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she ain't had enough reps.
Speaker 3: Well, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: I don't care what the reps is and I don't care how political this is. Yes, politics, yep, it show is because when Sabonis get left off the All Star team for Anthony Davis, it's politics. When you know certain things happen, it's politics. Politics coming to play on everything.
Speaker 1: Politics are part of the growth.
Speaker 2: It's part of everything, any type of growth. So when you don't take advantage of that, you drop the ball. So, I mean, you know what I'm saying, what you want to say, and the animosity and whatever y'all got tought or she since she been here, or if you want to throw Angel Reese in there, she probably should have been on the two. Throw Angel Reese on there too. You know what I'm saying. So that's what I would have did personally, angel Rees and Caitlin. I would have put both of them on Olympic team for the simple fact that I really didn't watch the Olympic girls just to be one hundred witch. But if that had to happen, I probably would have watched one hundred. You know, I catch the highlights here and see that they've been just blowing everybody about a fifty. Like, you know, they didn't want that last eight eight Olympics and we always catch the gold, you know. But like she I'm gonna watch the preliminaries and the pool play and all that. If they throw these two on there, like would you. I mean, I'm gonna catch it, Like, okay, let me see what they on. Let me let me see what they're on with. You know, if they gonna play, even if they played them two five minutes, I would have tuned in, you know what I'm saying, And they would have gotten national coverage if they think about, like all the sports is playing at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like say you got one hundred.
Speaker 2: Meters, the swimming and the basketball all on the same time. If she's on that team, they.
Speaker 1: Gonna give that the coverage that day, right, Ain't no more Michael Phelps.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's fifty to fifty. If you're gonna throw uh, what's my girl name the Olympia?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Uh small boughs? If she performing it in the basketball? If fifty fifty, who they're gonna throw on? You know what I'm saying, Like, I just think that just for that aspect, And I don't even care what nobody else think.
Speaker 1: You should have did it. I think USA dropped the ball on this. Yeah, and as we see here, man, I say this wholeheardly man, media, X players, GMS, everybody who has a take on this. Man, it's it's it's the responsibility. It's our responsibility now as just not X players, but now analysts. It's our responsibility to grow the game, not just through the through through concept and through analysts and being analytical and giving our views on the game, but being able to articulate the game to the viewer and what they're watching and what's going on is that we have a we have an obvious new wave coming in here. I spoke to this, bro, I spoke to this we have a new wave coming in and it's being denied. You know, I think I think everybody's I think the w n B A and this is just my view. Bro. They've established something and they built something, right, they got something. But in order to in order to take it to another level, you gotta have another level of not just interest, but influence politics in there. You gotta have talent too. Bro. It's a new wave that is here and it's got a major blockage on it. Man, listen to everybody out here, Bro, We're not fighting over the pot has been established. The ideal is to grow the pie. That's what we're trying to do here. And now we're four years behind for not putting these girls on the team. Now, I agree with you. Both of them should have been on that because what you're saying now is that I'm gearing enough for the next four years. These girls, You're right, they ain't been on the team. Guess what, This is no better opportunity to bring in some younger talent to see how it's done. And that's how tradition is brought. It's passed down. Man. This is a fraternity. There are sorority in this whole thing. Knowledge is gonna get passed down Bro, we're not around each other enough for us to be exchanging information, and shit, this is when you do it. Bro. Man, Man did not not only drop the ball, but it set us back. Bro, what you mean, reps? This girl plays basketball and has played basketball against every type of defense defender, the best that the female has, She's seen it. You hear what I'm saying, Man, you made a lie? Boston? Could she if none on that could have been on that? I don't know it. You know what I'm saying. I'm saying this to say, the gear up for the next Yeah, they want a Yeah, it's time for some new energy and what y'all built has to take another step. And you can't take a step if you ain't got the talent and you ain't got the interest, and you ain't got the all of it to go with it. And this new wave is going. Hey listen, these young girls keep receipts too. Bro. These new girls are finnive. Take the league. They gonna come back. Bro, It's important to establish some type of medium ground here. Man. But I thought the USA Basketball dropped us for this.
Speaker 3: Ain't a USA Basketball came out said.
Speaker 1: I don't care about I don't give a fuck about that. What I'm saying, though, is that they dropped the ball in progressing our game. Nobody plays like shorty. All you young girls out there, if you're a point guard, if you're a two guard, if you ain't got something left right, two step back, three ball from bomb, bro, the wave gonna be like that. We ain't even seen this monster that's in college called Jujus. You understand, she's sitting back watching all this shit. She a whole nother wave. You understand. I was through her on too, bro. Bro. What I'm saying is that these young girls are the waves, and you gotta implement them to get to the wave. You're gonna have to put them in the wave at some point, Diana Tarassi and Caitlin Clark in the same room with knowledge, Man, that's fucking unbelievable. And guess what after this. I don't know if you can still have that same room. Foh yes, Kitlen Clark gonna be a lot more smarter. She's gonna have a lot more to say. She's gonna have a lot more, a lot more to you feel what I'm saying. So, I don't know everybody's interested to come together, bro, and this ain't it. I ain't feeling none of this, This ain't this doesn't propel us. And then too, this new wave of basketball. Man, let's just be honest. Ain't nobody don't nobody want to see it? Come down? Throw it in the post in twenty eight times? This ain't that ain't the wave. The wave is paced today. When we talk about the fucking Celtics and the MAVs, guess what the one thing we got talk about. We got to talk about the pace of the game. That is gonna have to make the pace of the game quicker because they're not scoring enough. They're not even damn they're getting a hundred points. You hear what I'm saying. I say that to say that the pace and the wave of where we going is high paced basketball, high end offense. And if you ain't got it, you can't be in this. And that's gonna leave a lot of people out of it. And that's where we're at. That's what I got to say, yo, respect real shit, straight up. Damn Yo. Think about that. The globalization of her putting out game, a women's game on the map like this with Angel Reese. You hear me, bro Dan, you can actually be hands on with these young ladies when they're around you. Hey, hey, there's too much pride going on right now. Man, the ogs need to put some pride aside and accept these young girls. Man, they've helped grow the game. Y'all done. Y'all part TC's young girls on how to grow the game. Be beatn be on that shit.
Speaker 2: I think if you see the excitement surrounded around the women's game, if you added these.
Speaker 1: Two kicklon clerk and it takes it to another level.
Speaker 3: It takes it to another level.
Speaker 2: Now when they're not in the w NBA and they go over to China or they go over here to play, the money up, money up everywhere, money up here, tho stances up everywhere. So it's beyond the WNBA, is bro, this is about you, the countries that's like, oh damn, we need we need these girls out here playing with us over here in Greece, facts over.
Speaker 1: Here in China, right over in Spain, over here in Spain. Right.
Speaker 2: So now they go from making you know, because a lot of them played over there, because that's where they brand butter come from. Because they weren't getting in the w NBA. So that money go up now.
Speaker 1: Too, everything goes up. The pie is being grown. You don't even have to go nowhere no more. You can damn just sit here and then the summer if you you know what I'm saying, go back to where you at, respectfully, have camps, have all bunch of whole bunch of program where you established. Bro, that's the move. Don't nobody want to do that though? And I get it, you know, everybody to their own individual but this is about growing the pie. And if you don't understand that, then you don't understand what's what's going on. You know what I'm saying. That's respect to all the ladies, man, real shit, this is about growing y'all man, And yeah, we all got something to say about it. So respect everybody who has something to say. That's my take. Let's get it. Let's get into this ship. Yeah, y'all know what it is. Yeah, yeah, taking the truth baby. Yeah. I want to start off the show by saying big respects to Jerry West, Respects to the West family. You know what I'm saying, Condonuss to the West family and everything Jerry West was to our league. Man, we miss your godfather. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to just say, like just the influence.
Speaker 2: First off, we lost a second basketball icon within the last couple of weeks, you know, the first being Bill Walden and now Jerry West. It's just a sad day for the NBA brotherhood when you lose godfathers, guys who are pioneers of this.
Speaker 3: League, who helped build it to what it was today.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you know what Bill Walton brought to the game on the court and off the court with us play in this analyst of the NBA in college. Obviously you know Jerry West to be one of the great players, executives, the logo cornerstone, you know, and one of the forefathers of the league. And so today is really a sad day for the NBA family. And you know it's just you just never know. So value your friendships, value the people you admire, you know, and don't hold grudges.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That's all I can say, because.
Speaker 2: You just never know. So we love you, Wes. What you brought to the game. The logo will never be forgotten.
Speaker 1: Respect. Go ahead, and Nate, you said that Tarass Oh no we can we can move on. No, no, no, Tarasi has going for her six go go go.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's ever going to happen. Ever, in like us, say basketball, six gold medal, that means twenty four years of playing basketball. She's forty two years old. That means she started her USA basketball.
Speaker 1: Career eighteen, so she was still a Connecticut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean yeah, I damn doing the math. Yeah, it's going for six gold medal. She's still averaging sixteen in the WNBA two at forty two years old. So just a shout out to her, man.
Speaker 1: Shout to the white mam. But man, man, dt man, she stayed doing it. Man, she won the originals of it. You know what I'm saying. She's carried not only the league, but you know, that prestige, that level she's she's always she's one of the ones. You know what I'm saying, her rap, she's just crazy. Huge respect to Diana Man and what she's accomplished in this league, what she's going to continue to do. I think with her personality, just being able to work with her in a couple of times on some content. Man, she's funny and shit, she got a crazy personality. She got a wealth of knowledge that I think that she can share with a lot of these young ladies. That. I think a lot of these young ladies need a lot of these young nay let the young ladies need script yo. And Diana's not done it on the top of the top, not just collegiate, but in the pros. And then she's with international. She's been that, she's been that woman. She's been her for a long time and she got the personality. I think she's gonna bring another level to the content world, to the broadcasting world if she chooses to do that, because I think she's that great all around. She's she's totally three sixty. Shouts to Diana Man the white Mama, Yo.
Speaker 2: Shout out to d right up t I had a chance to up watch her at Connecticut real, you know, being in the Northeast and following the legendary team she played on and her for to carry that on to the w NBA going for her sixth whole medals. You know you only get you know this is this is huge for like a team sport.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, bro.
Speaker 2: You know, team sports don't get you don't You don't go to six Olympics. This would be the thing about this about like six Olympics spans the course of twenty four years. Wait for a twenty four years, I mean span the course of twenty four years in the Olympics. You know, we you know there's people that has more gold medals because they only give out one gold medal in this one.
Speaker 3: You know the individuals.
Speaker 2: You know, you can win swimming, you know, gymnastics, track, you can win multiple gold medals in one Olympics when you only got the opportunity to win one gold medal per Olympic and now you're going for your sixth. Point you get one opportunity to get one medal and you're going for your sixth. So that's over the oh man, that's crazy. Yeah, she's one of the more decorated just basketball players. Let's talk about men's and women, just basketball players, she's one of the more decorated of all times.
Speaker 3: So congrats.
Speaker 1: Dta BT White Mamba. I didn't even call you, bro, So were you shot? Game one?
Speaker 2: I was shocked game one because I didn't see the tsunami that Porzingis came out with, you know, after being out for that so long, and he just came just all right, sweep that under rud This is this is a no contest.
Speaker 1: You know, it just felt like This felt like this been in the bag. They've been waiting on this. You know how long they had to wait on this? A whole year? Pee? Every time we talk to them, what they talk about? Pee these moments right here? Lord. When I saw the first game, I was like, oh man, they unleashed it. This is what all them conversations it led to this. This has been let out the bad These boys are pissed. They've been pissing's Golden State. They really won't Golden State getting back. They really won't. Hey, check that back up. We won't. We won't. We want to. We w on ones. So that's what this feels like. And I don't see I haven't seen Dallas ad just to either game. No, the pace is too slow for them, Pete pee. I think I think they gotta. So, I think they gotta. I think they gotta quicken the pace up. I think I think they gotta. They gotta. I think they need to play hardaway, Junior. I think they need to play hardy a little more and quicking the pace up a little bit. What are you doing if you Dallas bro, what are you doing? Tell me right now?
Speaker 2: Well, I think they have to do it like you said, you got to quick and you gotta speed up pace. And I think the way to do that is like when you get the rebound, allow Kyrie to push it, not look, you know, throw it they had to Kyrie.
Speaker 3: He slows it down. He don't play at that pace, you know.
Speaker 2: And his uses rate it's highest in the league. So if you emphasize, let's get the ball to Kyrie on the rebound and see if we can get early offense, you know, because when the Celtics set up their defense, they're so tough to slitten. Think about it, like our half court defense when we played. You didn't want to do that. Listen, and I see that with the Celtic.
Speaker 1: No one's talking about the supreme defense that we see from these cards. Man, this is the best I've ever seen someone play. Currie. This is the best I've ever seen someone play with Derek White and holiday that I'm telling you this, this is supreme. And nobody's talking about the supreme defense that we're seeing not just from them too, but they're initiating the energy Jayson Tatums and they talking about Jason Tatum playing back by that motherfucker almost had a triple double in the game. Bro.
Speaker 3: No, you know what I see from his game.
Speaker 1: I see maturity facts because old Jason Tatum would have tried to go on on two right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he would have been settling. He would have been what you wouldn't have saw the rebounding, in the passing because I.
Speaker 3: Remember in the first finals.
Speaker 2: I remember one game, I was like, damn, he had I think that he had like twenty two and ten assists something like that. They won the game, and I looked at how he played, how he orchestrated, and I was like, damn, I was a hold on. If this version of Jason Tatum plays, they gonna win because he was playing with the other version, the one that needed to score thirty. But this one he knows he don't got to score thirty.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 2: He understands what someone understands, and he understands that he can't just settle for threes all night long. I love the way he wasn't getting the call, but I love the way he was attacking the basket game too. It was like, you know, he didn't make a lot of the layups, but he was going. He was going downhill and it was putting pressure on them. And then when he didn't shoot the ball. He was finding God.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh okay, I like this mental. I like the mentality he came in this game with.
Speaker 1: They're making Luca guard Lord, Yeah, making Luca guard and they blow by and blow by Lord listen, they put the putting him everything out everything and man, oh yeah, I saw you in the building game too. Man, tell me about the energy in the building. Bro, I saw you. You was kind of mild. You and Dzel looked like I was chill, was talking about the game. Yeah. You know.
Speaker 2: We was like, man, look like it looked like the crowd in Kyrie head man that looked like Diesel. Diesel was like yeah. We was like, man, dude, look like the crowd in his head. I mean, because you know, he brought that on the self.
Speaker 1: Thought.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh this crowd ain't it wasn't that loud? I know he activated because so they was like, yeah, oh god for so look and now you see Kyrie. He looking in the crowd, people talking to him. He paying attention to it, like he like you dog, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Like I love that he was. He was, yeah, he was just noticed. He was looking.
Speaker 3: I mean he wasn't not now, he wasn't locked in.
Speaker 1: He was lit the crowd.
Speaker 3: I think he was locked in.
Speaker 1: He looking at the death. He didn't. He didn't look like you see. They was paying over to him.
Speaker 2: I was right there watching, like a look at it. He engaging with the crowd again. He doing certain stuff like with the I'm like dog, don't do that like lock in like he see. That's the one thing about ticket ticket. He never nothing with the crowd. You didn't even you didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't even think he knew it was a crowd in it in the a REAMA ticket didn't even know we had crowds on the road. It was no bullshit, y'all. The crowd is a big part of when you play, and if you don't know how to control energy when it hits you. See, this is what nobody tells you. Okay, we can practice right, but until you play in front of a motherfucker. The element of embarrassment, the element of defeat, to be beaten in front of somebody in front of you. Feel me. To be the entertainment, bro, you know what you gotta be like to be the to be the show. You know what you gotta be to be the show. But you gotta be polished. You got to be a professional. You got to be owned. You don't get no excuses. So what p yo, you broke your toe. You gotta fucking swollen knee. Drain that shit. Let's you hear what I'm saying. Don't come out here, bro, Bro this level of professionalism to play in front of twenty thousand. Bro, Nobody teaches you this. You gotta go through it yourself. And then you got to put the ball in the bucket with a nick on you who's specializes in stomping you. Bro's levels to this his shit.
Speaker 2: Listen, I straight up holiday he looked different right now. No, I'm talking about the way he playing. I'm talking about like I've been to regular season games this year and I'm talking about even his body looked different.
Speaker 1: I mean, he looks strong. He looked it looked like he hadn't lost more weight since since the season.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about dog.
Speaker 2: It looked like right now, he's in his peak condition. Right now. I was like, damn, he looking slimmer, more like cut up that I'm normally seeing him like.
Speaker 1: He looked I look like Damn. I was like, oh no.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a long series for Kyrie, Like it's so hard to win. See, this is why it's so hard to win a championship because he gonna be playing it like like when you get to the finals, you're playing against the motherfuer that's either just as good as you are better than you like even like I'm telling you, like.
Speaker 1: It's the best of the best right here. This is the cream of the cream man you're playing against.
Speaker 2: Like I just remember going through playoff runs where one night I'm playing against the score one series. In the next series, I'm playing against a top rated defender. Then the next I'm playing against the best all around player. It's like it's like, God damn, I got him to night I got I got Joe Johnson first round. Then we go from Joe Johnson, we got Ron.
Speaker 1: Now I got fucking all world defender. It's like, God damn. Every series was something. You know what I'm saying, God damn bad Knight. Or is it he getting beat up?
Speaker 2: I think it's the combination of the defense because he's never seen anything like this on the switches. You know, when you looked at the Minnesota series and they putting you in the switches with certain guys. You know you got that advantage. Whereas think about it, you might go from getting drer Drew Holliday to getting switched onto our Horford who can slide his feet to Jaylen Brown. Now you you you wanted this switch. Oh now you're gonna pick over here with Jason Tatum. Like I mean, it's just like it's no, it's no advantage nowhere. It's like, damn, you might as well just go going on one whoever in front of you.
Speaker 1: And they know your game and they know your wiggle. You understand. That's another thing we ain't talking about them young boys play with Kyrie. They in practice. You got drills. You got drills where I had the guard peep, he got turned around guard me. It's one on one's you. You play enough against each other and you see enough because I got to get these guys open to I know if he liked the ball, I know how he liked the ball in the post. You know, I know you know each other's game. So you got to think that that goes into play too. Bro. All the stuff that he can get off, and I think two, he's so expedatious when he go to the other hand, bro and go to the left. He got the same wiggle with the left right. He could do it exactly what he does. Right, he can do left and finished left right, and they know all that.
Speaker 3: He just looked so indecisive.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does. He looks like he has a menuor shit and he ain't. He ain't picked one. He got three fourth things he started off with one. Oh, hold on, let me and it's all reaction. When I watched the shoot around, dope, I watched I watched NBA TV the other day yesterday, and I watched the shoot around. Everybody else was, you know, lose, and they was dancing and ship and it looked real relaxed on the shoot around. It's two motherfuckers that wasn't smiling and wentn't two motherfuckers that wasn't doing none of that. Ship. Yeah, Kyrie Irving and Lucas.
Speaker 3: Oh that's another thing I said.
Speaker 2: So look, so Game two, I'm sitting there, I'm standing in the front row. I'm standing up watching the warm ups.
Speaker 1: Tick.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, Hey, and so I'm watching the warm ups and you know what it reminded me of. I swear to it reminded me of When we played Orlando, it was a lot of goofy shit going on and that ship, you know, and you know what I'm talking about, right doing all these antics. They're dancing, then they're doing they playing volleyball, playing football. Yeah, so the dude run over. So I'm looking like, do they know this is I'm talking to my cousin. I said, oh, they think this is a joke, like they playing a game within the game, don't y'all know y'all in the NBA Finals on the road game too, And I'm seeing all this extra stuff go on, and I'm thinking, like, dog, that would have never happened on our team. You better be locked in. It just looked like a certain level of And I know y'all probably was doing this all year long. Y'all probably did this during the season. Y'all probably did this in this other rounds and this is what y'all do. But this is the finals, bro. It's a level of seriousness. It's a level of focus that you gotta have. Like all that it looked goofy. I'm telling you, I'm seeing I'm looking you know what I'm talking about. When we played Orlando was on the layup line, so so I can explain it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Remember you, you you tapped me in. It's like, Pete, what they doing they out there playing look like the Globetrotters. They doing something offended and we got offended by that. We look like we looked like we stopped our layup line and turned around to watch their goofiness. On the other end, they're not even laying the ball up taking us serious.
Speaker 1: You know what that is? Though, I've learned and you've helped me understand this. Young people need to feel like this is joyful, it's fun, and that's the way we living up. You remember, the biggest class in our locker room used to be older players and how we prepare and then the younger generation. Younger generation likes music. They wan't it live. They want Remember when Nate being the dancing and so that didn't do well with us, and the old school is one way, and this new generation needs to feel like it's lively, it's fine, it's recreational because when it becomes seriousness, it activates anxiety, It activates some of these other insecurities within ourselves. Bro Let me say something to y'all. Everybody who watching us. I want you to go find a thousand people and shoot a free throw. I want you to go to the game and Ashley go on the floor, you know when they do that little contest for everybody. I want you to go down there and shoot a free throw in the middle of the timeouse when they gonna go a go down that shoot a free throw, man, yo ass sole finna get this's god damn tight. And if you don't shit on yourself, I understand. If you shit on yourself, I totally get it. Bro. That the fucking crowd is a fucking piece of it. When they call it the twelfth Man, the sixth man, whatever you want to call that shit, that is a real thing. And that energy in the building is a real thing. And if you don't know how to process that, bro, it can take you over. The pressure of a free throw can crush you, Bro, and a lion pin a frenth throw up here by yourself. Bro. I've seen real niggas get up to the free throw line and crush them.
Speaker 2: You know what Luca is shooting right now through two games and a free throw forty six percent? Listen, man, he shooting forty six percent.
Speaker 1: I mean Ain't that crazy? You damn it gotta be perfect.
Speaker 3: But that's crazy though. Yeah, it is for Luca for shot Maker.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, it's not a perfect game. And it's gonna be parts where you know he get right, and it's gonna be parts where you know, you get something with Luca and then you know you lose things.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying Drew in the locker room, Like, look, it's like this serious. Ain't other fellas, don't get it twisted. Fact, my team came back and won Folk straight. So for the mental part of this, this is perfect for them, you know. You know what I'm saying having him in the locker room to give them a visual of like, look, don't get complacent, right because I've been on the opposite end of this, So right now we need to take their heart. They need to take Dallas's heart right now. Just do it down right here, and that's how they gotta play. So I want to see Dallas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need to prove that they can turn that off because they're gonna have to turn around and play some fucking defense too, and all five and it ain't gonna be just like three or four guys it's gonna have to be like some it's gonna be have to it's gonna be a collective.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you guys specifically about a play in Game two. So late late in the third quarter, Celtics are up six. They sub out Drew Holiday for Peyton Pritchard. They run play for him where he hits a deep three, it goes in. That's a play they've drawn up for Peyton Pritchard a couple of times and he's you know, it's a maker, miss league. But I want to ask you guys specifically, what were some plays that were drawn up for you guys that you felt like we're effective in the playoffs for you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we used to have new plays when the playoffs came to me. And that's another thing too, ball you don't know your playbook. You can't play because he ain't got time to be It's all timing. So when he goes certain where you got to be moving to and if you ain't moving at the same he what what's going on? What he wanted? Impatient? Ash niggas on offense he got run test grabbing him, pulln and ship Hey what man? Slow up? Got away from the pass man again. What's up this nigga right here? You know when Pete was getting the ball, because he'll slow all the way down. Let you do what you're doing. The man you was the word saint, give it some off. I knew when you want getting the bark and you'll just die. You'll be like that. This is when pet wouldn't getting the ball. People knew this on a plane, ray coming off the door every night. Turn back Around'm like, nigg what you doing. He's like, oh, I'm like, nigga, come off boom. When he was getting that motherfucker what women were talking. We all like, what we're doing. Nigga relaxed, do it ain't even came across half listen, listen, and then he knew we was gonna knock the ship off of the motherfucker too. Pete would come off a pig and then repick the nigga that's it because he know me and purk was you feel me here we get a perk damn and he come off watch out. Yeah yeah lord, he look we got there. I saw you come off more picks that I've ever seen you come off straight up. But that nigga is the most impatient, impatient as off offensive, while I've ever like, man, relax, relaxed, don't we coming dog? Here we go, come on? And then he had this little yeah, he'll do that, He'll do that, He'll do that. That's what I used to That's when we slipped the pick. We'll slip that. Fuck you. We wanted to say, he do that. You couldn't. Ain't seemed to hear do all that dirty ass nigga man, but yeah, yeah, he ain't. Ship Yeah, p a ship.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you, Paul and Skal talked about this over the week and the G Unit runs. Uh, so I want to ask you specifically, Ticket, you got any stories to tell about the G Unit runs.
Speaker 1: So the Genie Unit runs used to be so so fierce that it was actually tell you what it was like, what it was? What was the g it was what? Okay? So the definition of what G Unit runs was it was there was no foul, no harm, no foul. If you called the foul in this, you couldn't. You couldn't call the foul. Nigga had to either give it to you or was it was next guy up? And it was so intense, and you know, we had different stages of one on one. So in the morning, Paul's way to all of us. First off, Paul Ray and myself would always in Doc will always be the first four in the building, and we all had our own little regiments to lift and get yourself going, and we would have our own workouts. And one of Paul's ways to end his workout was to play one on ones and whoever was in the building, that's whatever. So TA he got. Paul used to have this thing called Paul University where it was ta all his little minie perch Scots and it was like six niggas. So they would be there after room. They were all trained together and then they come in and they would start early morning once to wake up. Then we would have practice and then practice had a segment where the guards played one on one, and then the bigs play one on one. Every now and then Doctor had the big the guards come down here play the big and it was it was just it was it was always g union and gen unw went like say, boom, I found I found Pe. We're both look at each other and then I get I go to get the ball. He knew exactly what that was, and I knew what that was. I knew whatever move I made, I'm finna get clobber. I knew that. And it helped you not only keep your cool, but it helped you play through physical play. It helped you understand different you know, different matchups. Know when people play up guy like big Baby, they go to play me or go to play It was similar to when Ronald Tess would catch it or tayshaun wo you know what I'm saying. So it was actually helping each way. Then when you guarded a Paul Pierce or Tony Allen or Rondo, it helped you move your feet. For Steve Nash to Derreck Roses in the Quicker Guards, So it was it was great. But the geniu the runs at the end of practice. Let me get it right here, Jean, the rules was right here, So I call that right. It's still some everybody want blood. So genia in the rooms was only for a certain group guys, and it was always at the end. It's always at the end, and the end was dark and you couldn't and the light right here. We practiced right here and at the end had to had to have the big old missing banner before we got it. So it's a bunch of testosterone with edginess. So Man's about six. And we used to walk down there every day and I used to always grab my jersey take me. When I took my jersey off, that mean I was done. And I would sit on my one knees shit at half court, watch watch the gu And every day it was a segment. It was it was all it was. It was all the big its, all the bigs, Skoal, it was big Baby, it was Perk, it was Leon, Poe Man and that was it. And they know almost, it ain't almost. There was some blows in there some days, every now and then me and Peter jumping there. And then it gets so it gets so wild, yo that like I remember, Perk split the motherfuckermember. Perk split split somebody split. He split them all fuck like splitting like when your elbows high and like bro. It used to be the toughest part of practice, and it made everybody better. And uh, that's how we were and that's how we actually operated, uh, and getting each other ready for the pistons and the pacers and you know the physical the knicks and the parts of the Miami Heat. This is how we actually we caught the Jeda runs and it said something to win that. You know what I'm saying, It said something to win that. If you won the GA the Runs that day, you walked around with like an honor, like dad working, y'all ship, y'all trash. Yeah, Nick came through it man, shirt off, talk of ship and everybody got out your way that day. You know what I'm saying, straight up, Jed the Runs was seious, Joe. It was some real ship in g the Runs.
Speaker 3: Dog Damn, if you wanted Jeter runs that day, you is walking out.
Speaker 1: Of there with your chest You walking out like man. I was kidding, straight up. And then you know it's crazy about the scraps. Man, the scrap might go on, Dude, we break it up. Niggas say what the y'all say? Boom, go right back to the g Uni runs, right man, Bro Like it made us better, bro. And that's how we all communicated and talk to each other. That's how we resolved things. And we had that team. We never had issues. When it came to an issue, we always had a pride and taking care of the issue and not letting the coaches and outside people come in our stuff. Man, we controlled us with Doc juice something up. We ain't feeling man. Peoples like now now I went on this side. I don't like we had that authority to do that. Bro. You might pull up to the plane me pauling and Ray might be on a plane having a cigar with big Dog talking about offense. You hear what I'm saying, Bro, we we bro Man. Our time in the league was a different Bro. Don't know what's going on now, But Bro were sitting on the steps having a cigar, Doc talking about Man think we should fuck with Zone and now I ain't doing those Zone and man you think, man man Man, And then Ray be like, man, Zone might help us with you know, helping you do it. And then be like, nah, let's see what we're doing working man, who got the light up? Let me see when we bullying, we were getting We got the one who got the young man. Let's get the cars. Bro. We was it was a real lifestyle and we studied and when we set up that, we had our books and we was like, Bro, you see the ship. They didn't do it. They running for y'all. Y look how they're doing cold on it? Bro Man, Bro hold on. You didn't put up, Bro, Come on, you gotta put up. You know what I'm saying, Bro, Bro, Look look look look what they got for cold Bro. Right, We're gonna have to help you, man, you have to send them baseline. We're trapping, which you think about trapping Rondo? Man, don't trap that motherfucker. Man, make that one more Bro. The conversation and how we dealing Bro, Bro, we jump passed Man, he hit the court. Bro. It was it was I can't even explain what this was. It was like the closest thing to the right pack meets the NBA type ship and it was a it was a real lifestyle and which not only information and ship was was exchanged, but man knowledging this whole building of what we're doing here. Bro, it was no we we knew we was gonna win the eight seven o eight championship. We show just on how we prepared real ship. The coaching matchup, obviously you got one that played one that didn't peak out. I'll let you talk about this year, well, the two teams in the fights, but more importantly, the difference in a coach playing and then a coach who's you know, it's just coaching. I just think when I first came into the league to where I was in the league for a little bit, and because I first came into the league, I wasn't with a coach that played in the league.
Speaker 3: I was a casino, you know, So you know, to go from.
Speaker 1: That, he's a real coach, Like he's a real just structured, structure, disciplinarian and.
Speaker 2: You know, just now for two hard knows just coached you like you was an elementary just getting into basketball. It's type of coach. And that's how all the coaches were back then. They were more disciplinarians, like every mistake was on the line, every you know, it was disciplined actions for like all mistakes to where you know a players coach understood the players because he was in it. And that way, when you understand the player as a player and you're a coach, they can relate to you and then you build better relationships.
Speaker 3: Because at the end of the day, think about.
Speaker 2: Coaches get fired because they not in tune with their star player, you know what I'm saying. And it can be as much as like we just had a back to back now we practicing WEDN just had three games and four nights and now you know what we like. It's just certain little things about NBA culture you don't do when you in line with your star player, you know, but when you are lined up and y'all on the same page. And I think that's what former players understand more so than these old school coaches. And so that's why you're seeing more and more former players be head coaches. Now we have Jason Kidd and Tyde Lou and Doc Rivers and Monty Monty Williams. I mean, it's just so many former players that are coaches and I love to see it. And I think that's the difference in just understanding. Look, I got guys that, you know, as long as they give me what they give me on the court, it's one hundred and ten. I know they gonna probably go out and party and.
Speaker 1: Do what they do.
Speaker 2: What they do is grown in and I'm not going to control that, whereas before they tried to control all of that. Oh we gotta curfew, oh you know after you know, And I think they understand it's a long season. Player coaches understand it's a long season. Guys is gonna do what they do. But as long as you keep it in the context of not getting arrested and doing all this other stuff to where you practicing hard, you showing up your on time, you respecting the game, be a professional, then it's all right.
Speaker 1: You think it plays into any extras and o's any differently, Well, I think a great or not.
Speaker 2: You know, I think you understand the game i qis and as you continue to coach, you learn the exes and those. But I think having a great coaching staff along about to say that, you know that helps. You know, you got these guys and that's all they do. They just look at personnel, plays, put together the system, implement the system. And you know where the head coach comes in. He's somewhat of your motivator, he's somewhat of your just influencers.
Speaker 3: He gets you going every night. Yeah, and so I think you know you have to And it's different now because assistance.
Speaker 2: Back in the day didn't used to talk, didn't have a voice. They didn't have a voice. Now you're giving the voice to assistance. And that's why there's so many Now this one is going to be more x'es and o's. This one is defense, this one is players relationships, and you know you know, it's just so many different roles of a coach that makes the whole coach better.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy that to piggyback what you're saying, that's better the coach because that's one less thing the coach has to worry about. I think, UH, yesteryear's coach and today's coach. UH, today's coaching more delegates, you know what I'm saying. I think more assistant coaches have been asked to do outside of their UH, their ram and what their what there the title is. I think the reason why you have a younger and some pieces on your assistance a squad is for their relationship. Think about Shamgar Shamgard didn't play in our league for a very long time, but he has a wealth of knowledge that any guard would be able to be able to sit and build with him. He's built a great UH relationship with not just a mask, but with that whole guard system. He's part of that. Him and Derek d Armstrong. They got a Twitter man down there, Dereck Juttley, Jared Dutley down there. Like the systems actually make up these coaches too, and you really don't know who these people are. Sweet Sweetening down there with Jason Kidd both sides when Missoula got uh, Sam Cassell, a host of great guys that are in Boston helping them. I will say this though, and in times where if you've been a coach and you've been an assistant and you sat there in that you know, seat to the left, and you've watched and you've been in some of these games as an assistant, one might argue that that's just like being a player in the game, you know what I'm saying, Although I would argue being in the game, being in the experience, having the ball, making that decision, you know, being in you know what I'm saying, Being in it is totally different. So we're watching two styles actually go against each other, and I'm just configuring that Missoula, to me, has better pieces that he's working with. These pieces have been together. It's a little more solidified team, and this team is super motivated. And right now we all say this defense wins championships and for the whole year has been an offensive league up until now. This is the most supreme defense I've seen throughout the year of any team play any team. And it also happens to be peaking at the finals the most perfect time two peak. So you know in that not only am I expecting Jason Kidd because he played, to be able to make these adjustments, but his staff. He and his staff come up with something. Because nobody and I'm including me and Paul, I don't think we've seen the team play this excellent on defense. I'm not, you know, obviously patting ourselves on the back, but it's the teams we can go through that have supreme defense. But this is the This is the best defense I've seen in the finals in a very long time, and I'm eager to see how the coaching who played actually adjustice to it. But the styles are very very different, both respectable and both have promise. So yeah, shout to both coaches. Man has been one of those. This is Jedi coaching too, by the way, because you have two great teams playing each other on that Jedi level. You know what I'm saying. With two with multiple great greats on both sides, you understand they got We don't have just one or two guys. We got two greats. We got two greats on both sides. If you want, you know what I'm saying, Jalen And and Tatum are gonna go down. But what jew Holiday and what White are doing? Man? Pausingis man? This is a bussaf bro. This this is probably one of the better, better finals I've seen in a very long time. To be at this level here, this is an apex right here, straight up? Hey, what did you expect coming into the series? You knew Holiday and Kyrie. I honestly thought it was gonna be Holiday on Luca and I thought Derek White would be more on Kyrie. Right, what did you expect from the matchup before? Get a back up matchup?
Speaker 3: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, Ala was saying before this series that this is the best offensive back court we've ever seen, No doubt.
Speaker 1: We stamp that what it is.
Speaker 2: But on top of that, this might be the best defensive back court. Facts in NBA history. I mean, you know, I got a couple of notable ones. Maybe you could say Nate McMillan, Gary Payton pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Uh, Jerry West good Rich was a good one. Okay, That's that's solid. That's finals. And Jerry West, Jordan and Harper Jordan Jordan Harper, Jordan Jordan who.
Speaker 3: Jordan, Michael Jordan Harton around Harper.
Speaker 1: That was the back court, right, I was going to Jordan Pippen. Well, I mean, if you're putting what I'm saying back court, okay, Okay, okay, I'm saying back court okay, because this is the two back courts, right, Holiday and and Derek White against Luca and Kyrie. So just just back courtout defensive, defensive.
Speaker 2: I think this is the greatest I mean, damn defensive defensive back court.
Speaker 3: Be in the conversation.
Speaker 1: You gotta get to the that's a hell of a you know what I'm saying, duo saying defense.
Speaker 2: Though, defense, defensive, hold a bunch of more. Yeah, I mean, so it's someones we can talk about. That's a good one though. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But they in the conversation if they win it and they keep holding Kyrie to what they doing to Kyrie, they in the conversation for greatest defensive back court versus the offensive, greatest offensive back court. I mean, damn, right now, the defensive back court is out playing the offensive back court on both sides.
Speaker 1: Got to get some respect in this in this in this series, he's gonna have to he's gonna have to. He's gonna have to.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have to.
Speaker 1: He have to come with it. How the court is trump. You see all the wig he had in Minnesota. It ain't all that he got two people on the points. He come off the pick, turn at the clock. No, he's gonna they're making him get off the ball. He had to make the pass right here because he was at the elw They need to have one of them, the games you talk about for a long time. If I was him, I'd come out play make first. I wouldn't come out trying to because because because like like they say, horseship loan, don't ship horseship fast, don't ship long. Sometime you come out the gage. Bro, he he's gonna have to have a fourth quarter, you know what I'm saying. So coming out first, if that's your rhythm, I'm cool because you know you ain't been you know, I get it. But Bro, I come out and play make first. You know you know they're expecting him to, you know what I'm saying, to be on another level. They ain't going for no hes he they staying down on all his you feel me, Then they long enough to contest. He got to play make first come on some screens and you know what I'm saying, get out early. There's some layups or something. They listen.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, you're gonna be on one of them dug bots with our cigars.
Speaker 1: It's in trouble, bro. Did you feel eighteen? Did you feel when you're in the building? Could you feel eighteen? Color Man? The energy was unreal.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, just being there and just seeing it up close, it was just like I felt the urgency from the Celtics.
Speaker 1: It's just the urgency was there. It was just like, damn, it gave me chills.
Speaker 2: And seeing how just seeing how much how bad they wanted it, and like Jaylen Brown said, they play harder than them and you've seen it on every possession. It was just like, oh they was they was being dogs. I didn't see no dogs on Dallas.
Speaker 1: I'm not I don't know. So we got to anticipated at some point Dallas showing up.
Speaker 2: Oh they're gonna fight back. I think they're gonna fight back. I don't even think you get this far if you ain't got no fight back in you.
Speaker 1: In order for Dallas to win, it's gonna have to be a high scoring game.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: They can't win with them walking.
Speaker 3: It up fourteen at that pace.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Bro, you can't win with that that.
Speaker 3: Uh, they don't play at that pace.
Speaker 1: They're gonna play well at this walk it up pace.
Speaker 3: I don't know what pace they can't play it, but it ain't gonna they don't play off that pace.
Speaker 1: Bro, they can't play with that slow. They can't play with the turtle jumt Bro him walking it up fifteen. You know what I'm saying, coming up, setting it up, boom, coming off nine eight seven, I hit it, you know what I'm saying. Bouncing the ball didn't move really, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Man, I can't wait. I'm gonna take a nap. It's gonna be a wake up watch this.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be it. We're gonna watch it in the studio today. Let's do some fan question Let's get the fan questions. Joe check out with the fans. Go. Ain't no trick shots and no crazy ship Nigga jumped off the.
Speaker 4: Roof, So no, none of that today.
Speaker 1: We don't promote that either. Don't say that she tapes if you're doing that, dumb ass.
Speaker 2: All this show, and I watched the post card video to do missed hit his face, saw that broke the shoulder.
Speaker 1: See that today, man, he fell in the water. I was like, oh, yeah, I'm good, mate, I'm good, I'm good. Shoulders you saw that one today showed us this bro.
Speaker 3: He had a bloody he was it wasn't blood.
Speaker 1: That wasn't blood. What was that? I thought it was? His shirt was like, was like that good night, I'm good. Yeah. My shout was like yeah, disconnected. But he saw that not saving me that crazy as ship. He missed the cliff that we don't want none of that.
Speaker 4: First question up lists the top five most cracking players that weren't All stars in your era.
Speaker 1: Most cracking the cracking list from.
Speaker 4: Your guys is playing era. So didn't make an All Star, but you know God Buckets.
Speaker 1: Jama Crawford, Man, Moochie Norris, that didn't make no All Star, Mold Taylor, all these niggas I'm naming hitters.
Speaker 2: Goddamn, what's my one guy down there with was in Memphis? That was out there, Strom Swift, stro.
Speaker 4: Mile Shot, one of the best thunkers ever.
Speaker 1: Swift, bro that's a good one. Pe Cold cal Hold on, Damn, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Who is a crack and it didn't it didn't?
Speaker 1: And oh man? Who was man, it's up? Yeah, Joe Joe Smith, Joe Smith, he was cool. Damn. Joe Smith was nice, bro. Joe Smith Man he was He was the first of the first. Boy.
Speaker 3: He's no all star so Strom male Swift. Who we say, Joe Smith, Damn? Jamaal Crawford, all right, well, Lou.
Speaker 1: Williams hell yeah, Lou will Lou will yeah, lout will Uh.
Speaker 2: Stephen Jackson was cool. Stephen Jackson. They gotta throw jacket there was crazy Steven Ricky Davis, Yeah, Troy Hudson rig.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I gotta throw Honey Combs in there. Who else was nice? Man? That's a crazy list. You know who actually? Like? What's the little nigga? Yall to Marcus Banks? Shot the shot the Marcus Banks. That's my little that's my little man, you hear me? That's my holy boy. I shed a lot the way he played d man. Peter used to trash little homie man. I used to hang out, y'all, treat the little Banks manna he was there though, you got your came Listen on defense, Bro, you gotta think he thought he was the ship on defense. He wanted that, So I used to listen. He used to add up like, yeah, nigga, what's up now? Let me see it like he was. He wanted that. Then when he locked you up, you ain't ship nigga. Yeah, y'all just did like he he was into his whole little you feel me? So I had the honor that then. You know, he's a pretty boy, so he was on there. You I'm saying, yeah, I'm in the Yeah, Peter used to ship on him because he had so much confidence in himself. I like your fellow though, man, young fellows, He's asked for it, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, no, no, I've been around him. I definitely know. I definitely know what you're talking about. So you definitely got to have a palette for that ship and some patience. So oh yeah, j r Rder Scott Ryder ship d. I was Finnah start naming like mash burning.
Speaker 3: He was all started.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a bunch of motherfuckers, Big Dog and all them niggas that fell through though, it was a bunch of real niggas that man. Straight up, you guys got that's a crazy ass list. It's a bunch of man I mean shit, straight up, Bro, you man nigga like Robert oriy Bush on motherfucking ass bourn Rob just you know played in the system with Dream but man Rob played Yeah, he do who he was a bucket? He was a bucket.
Speaker 4: Next question, if you could pick one player from today's NBA to team up with to play two on two with. So you plus one person from today's NBA.
Speaker 1: Who are you picking and we're going to the park to play a bunch of other two or two on motherfuckers? Yes, sir, right, just tools. We gotta pick a guard.
Speaker 4: It could be anybody, just whoever you think would compliment your game most and that.
Speaker 1: You would want most. I'm taking Joel and b to the park. Give me me an we're gonna go to the ruck and run everybody like that. Let's tell them when we catch all the west fourth nigga, let's run it. You know what I'm saying, right, I mean I just wanted to get something beastly at the park, right, throw you down? Nah, he a nice guy. I ain't going he's a nice guy.
Speaker 4: Let's see some game picks.
Speaker 1: Just get some game picks in the way, all right with.
Speaker 4: The playoffs, He's up one now, damn had Celtics in games one and two. So piece up just a little here. But let's go to Game four, Celtics at Mavericks.
Speaker 1: Who we got?
Speaker 4: Game four?
Speaker 1: Game four Celtics at Maths. Who you got? Celtics sweep? What yep? Sweep? On Friday? Duck boats on Monday. I'll be there.
Speaker 3: You're coming on the duck boat. A lord, man, I can't even duck boats.
Speaker 1: Look on Friday, Dallas, get a game, man, funk out here, set downa's get a game. They fly to Vegas on Saturday. Saturday, Monday, duck boat ain't nobody working, and the whole Massachusetts would be shutting down for the whole entire day.
Speaker 3: I already got the script. The script came in, Lord, I got it.
Speaker 1: That was good a game, bro, that was good a game. Fuck that Friday. He fly to Vegas Friday night, hang out for two nights, fly home Sunday, duck boats Monday, back back to La Tuesday. Yeah, back to l a Bro.
Speaker 3: That's the script.
Speaker 1: Damn basketball, Gosh, damn, that's how it's man. If they said boy's Hall doesn't see a feeling. This might be a blowout.
Speaker 3: Actually really yeah, blowout.
Speaker 1: Hell no, you tripping.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna blowout. Blowout like I'm talking about like at least fifteen.
Speaker 1: No, they're in front of they fans. Bro, they got their hem weird. Hell no, man, the drum going, the fire brings London. Hell no. No. They getting the gaming. They get in the game. They get a game. Broken, they get a game. I don't think so I gotta see it. I gotta see it. I got I got the mask. Yeah, I may have to tune back in. Stay tuned with me. You know what I'm saying post edit Okay, yeah I know I had on the yah. Yeah man, I'm saying, man, they get a game, man, they get a game. Mavericks get a game. Man. Those are the picture of the games. Let's get it.